KING ZELL HAS SPOKEN

resetera.com/threads/nintendo-direct-speculation-ot.98257/page-249#post-18929390

>some stuff coming to the Switch 'at least one' ... i mean ... it wasn't even possible years ago, cant wait to see the reaction here.

>It wasnt possible, like seeing Mario in a PlayStation console.

FUCKING
HAPPENING

Attached: haloswitch.png (808x455, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cogconnected.com/2019/03/phil-spencer-game-pass-devices/
thegamer.com/windows-writer-xbox-game-pass-switch/
youtube.com/watch?v=zX9FO2p7qWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idk why some people in the thread are saying playstation franchises, its def xbox related

>Halo on Switch
>Chief in Smash
I want to live in the hype timeline

>resetera

Attached: 1549727400804.webm (900x580, 2.92M)

I'd be so happy.
Makes you wonder if the Japanese guy that leaked the smash roster, confused Masterchief with Doomguy.

>linking directly to resetera

When will you people learn?

>Listening to King Zell after his newest info was saying Pokemon Gen 8 was going to be BOTW tier

>retardera link
>caring about LITERALLY baby's first FPS

>believing resetera "leakers"
remember when king zell said that pokemon gen 8 would be "botw tier," and then game freak showed an upscaled 3ds game instead?

Attached: E87396FE-9947-457D-9BCE-D177C285FE2E.jpg (1080x866, 71K)

>The only info he got right in the direct was Mario Maker 2

>No Prime Trilogy, No Pikmin 3, Link's awakening after Vergeben said it wouldnt be

>>>>>>>>>>>Pokemon would be BOTW tier

You guys should have standards and not listen to any leaker of the week

>Can't even make an account to call Zell on his bullshit because like Neogaf these fuckers want to know your identity so they can dox you when you say bas Anti-SJW meanie things

Attached: C7TbP_-U8AAdArW.jpg large.jpg (700x839, 89K)

Most of the things in pic related have come to fruition. The only thing that wasn't was MPT at the Direct

Pikmin 3 could be announced later in the year, he never said that everything was going to be announced at the Feb Direct

Attached: kingzell.png (1046x186, 14K)

Why are nintendies begging for games so much?

>RetardEra

Go back

Attached: 1550437315433.png (792x691, 299K)

No idea. They're so delusional though.

>implying saying Pokémon is a leak
>implying saying Prime Trilogy is a leak after the delay
>Implying saying 2D Zelda after 2 years of remake rumors is a leak

Sword and Shield isn’t an upscale 3DS game, this is a meme, but it’s definitely not BOTW tier

>People still believe that leak
LMOA

Fuck Halo, give us Rare Replay.

Attached: 220px-Rare_replay.jpg (220x278, 23K)

>they list a bunch of sony games
EVERY SINGLE TIME
Why buy non-sony then spend the entire gen begging for sony ports? Your problem would get solved overnight if you bought a PS4.

>Sword and Shield isn’t an upscale 3DS ga-

Attached: 78B38790-B930-494E-8CB2-EEF76E420487.png (1594x1467, 3.16M)

Based.

why is kaguya so rude?

Nice try Smashfag

Seems more likely to be Rare Replay or something if it were true

Why didn't Microsoft just go 3rd party to begin with? If they do now they got plenty of good stuff under their belt and they can concentrate more on PC gaming. Getting their service to be better and fixing this windows 10 shit.

>implying I don't just want to play Perfect Dark on a handheld

How the fuck

Why should I believe some literal who? Were they right on anything in the past?

Attached: 1535906122361.png (553x404, 203K)

>people are still believing in retardera leaks

Attached: 1513895897648.png (358x309, 227K)

You already can on PSP and Vita

Persona5. Fuck cuckyoshida for not keeping exclusives.

>resetera invasion isn't real guys it's clearly just a made up boogeyman

The bottom one looks way better.

OP is a falseflag so the retards like you could have your bogeyman and a licence to shitpost.

Phil want Game Pass on everything. Simply an inevitable at this point.

I doubt you could online, which a Rare Replay port would probably have.

Halo is on xbox, retard

>everything an elaborate falseflag

>elaborate
It's pretty simple though

Yeah but I still want them to release games for other consoles as well as the physical copies. They could have killed it in gaming had they avoided making consoles their selves.

>Yeah but I still want them to release games for other consoles as well as the physical copies.
Given Microsoft's track record this gen, no you don't. All but three of their games sucked, and two of those were Forza Horizon games

Give me Rare Replay on Switch please

Alright, Sonic is coming to the Switch!
Get hype!

It's Jak & Daxter guys

>resetera
Killl yourself already ladyboi.

Attached: Typical ResetGafer.png (695x521, 171K)

>zell
literally whom?

Attached: D118BF2F-E8FA-4F4F-8B59-EC3C1BD6C7C4.jpg (541x541, 33K)

>a fucking resetera link
Kill yourself, tranny nigger

Attached: 1552839354197.gif (405x228, 498K)

They have none

I like how the entire thread is listing sony games and shit like thw witcher 3

They are delusional as fuck, how do you only buy a switch? You at the very least need a pc capable of running current gen games on low

And clearly no one cares because the whole thread is asking for sony games.

>more proof that returdera trannies are nintendo shitposters

yikes

Thank you, now I know to not believe any Retardera "leak"

It's the difference between a launch title and one made three years later on the same console, not leaps and bounds ahead of the hardware we had previously.

Sometimes I can't believe we've got to the point in society where we defend these creatures and think hurting someones feelings means something

It looks so bad i would barely even consider it an upscale

>linking tardera
you and your species should kys you degenerates pieces of crap. fuck outta here

botw was also an upscaled 3ds game, so he's right

honestly, sun/moon's grass and trees look better - which is embarrassing. i don't understand why the tall grass in sword/shield looks like random chunks of neon-green astroturf.

If only Frank O Conner kept his mouth shut about smash

I don't understand. Is ResetEra made up of Sonyfags or Nintendofags?

Silence retard

kek

Nintendofags. I was having the time of my life laughing at P5R announcement reading their butthurt refusing to believe the sony logo.

Call me when it actually happens til then, stop bringing up this fake as rumor, I'm tired of hearing this shit. I swear to dumb fucks are desperate for anything.
thegamer.com/windows-writer-xbox-game-pass-switch/

Would think this shit would end after this yet here we are with this shit still going, get a life.

*ass

Wiener

*I swear to god you dumb fucks

Could a switch run the 360 era Halo games?

They also seem to be Xbox shitposters too, the only one I believe on leaks is Brad Sams, not mentally ill faggots.

>being retarded
The post in your image is not about graphics at all you brainlet. By "botw tier" he meant in terms of effort and changing the formula of a stale franchise.

And yet it isn't :^)

It runs Vesperia and Skyrim so I would assume yes, it would be the same 720p 30fps though

No hostility towards halo fans but I would be massively disappointed and irritate if Halo gets on Switch before Banjo & Conker
especially with the comment of "it used to be impossible but now isn't", that is incredibly on the nose.

The last character that would really, really turn heads.

Microsoft traded scalebound for bayonetta 2

>some stuff coming to the Switch 'at least one' ... i mean ... it wasn't even possible years ago, cant wait to see the reaction here.
Why does it sound like he doesn't speak English

>By "botw tier" he meant in terms of effort and changing the formula of a stale franchise.
nothing they've shown suggests that any effort has been put in or that the formula's been changed in any way. so far, it's been nothing but upscaled 3ds graphics, the same lazy battle animations, and more straight-line hallways that move you from one cutscene to the next. they even actually reversed a change that gen 7 made to the formula by bringing back gyms instead of trials.

You don't know that though. I think GF is lazy as fuck and that they haven't made a good game since BW2, but it's too soon to say that the game will be shit as well.

How does that prove in any way that they're from retardera tho?

>nothing they've shown suggests that any effort...
Nothing HAS been shown though.
>upscaled 3ds graphics, the same lazy battle animations
I agree with this, but with Pokemon, graphics and animations are the least of my concerns
>straight-line hallways that move you from one cutscene to the next
You don't know that though. I also expect something similar, but I can't state it as a fact just as you can't.
>bringing back gyms instead of trials
Trials are shit, just as shit as everything else in gen 7, anything they reverse from it is a step in the right direction.

Because otherwise the thread would be full of discussion on the game and not WTF ATLUS SWITCH NEEDS THIS SOMEONE DO SOMETHING

do you know halo DS?
youtube.com/watch?v=zX9FO2p7qWw

Attached: Banjo.jpg (2052x2496, 587K)

>I was having the time of my life sitting alone in a dark room in front of my computer

Attached: 1310483412100.jpg (413x395, 19K)

>Kaguya

Attached: ColossalQuaintDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif (400x224, 742K)

I'd rather have doomguy desu.

what

Seethe nigger, it was sunday morning. Hot breakfast, last week of Dec. Max comfy while people like you SEETHED

That shit happens all the time though? and it still doesn't explain any connection to resetera.

>Nothing HAS been shown though.
they literally just had a direct a couple weeks ago.
>I agree with this, but with Pokemon, graphics and animations are the least of my concerns
pokemon is a $90 billion franchise that should at least be up to the standards of other modern jrpgs in terms of graphics and animations. the shitty presentation of their games is symbolic of their laziness, incompetence and complacency.
>You don't know that though.
i do, since i watched the direct and saw all the straight-line corridors in the footage. the region itself is even a straight line. keep in mind that ohmori is directing again, and he'd rather make "cinematic experiences" than games, so the entire game will be designed around moving you from one unskippable cutscene to the next just like gen 7 was.

I don't care about that game though, I just find it both funny and sad that you think of sitting behind a computer as "the time of your life." You need to get laid bro.

The pace is nothing but nintendon'ts. They are very likely to post here, so high chance they are tendies.

Keep fucking seething.

>they literally just had a direct a couple weeks ago.
You mean the direct that showed the MCs running around and the starters?
>pokemon is a $90 billion franchise that should at least be up to the standards of other modern jrpgs in terms of graphics and animations. the shitty presentation of their games is symbolic of their laziness, incompetence and complacency.
Maybe I didn't phrase it correctly. I don't give a fuck about graphics as long as the game is good. It's the reason I prefer Pokemon Emerald over ORAS.
>i do
No you don't. Listen, as much as I loathed the 3DS games for how boring, linear, and lazy they were, I cannot claim my expectations to be true since I don't know shit about the game.

I'm pretty chill though, I don't see why you're so obsessed with this. Oh wait, are you having "the time of your life again" since you're behind a computer?

>pokemon is a $90 billion franchise
when in gods name has that stopped any giant franchise from avoiding poor quality in their media? what is star wars/marvel/harry potter/dragon ball? that doesn't mean shit dude, if anything being THE highest grossing media franchise on earth means TPCi/GF don't even have to try anymore. they can shit out garbage and fans will eat it up. don't be so delusional.

What's this bloke's track record? """Leakers""" are a bunch of liars, 9 times out of 10.

Attached: hey_uh_can_you_uh_shut_your_piehole.jpg (750x592, 31K)

Stop seething and sell your switch.

>linking to resetera

you tranny loving retard

Attached: resetfags.png (720x540, 415K)

Why though? I think you should instead sell your computer, lose 400 pounds, and go outside to get a life.

The idea that people think we are getting Prime Trilogy this year only shows that they are all hacks

The fact that Prime 4 got delayed is also going to delay Trilogy because they most likely want to use Trilogy to test out the switch’s control scheme and they need to decide what Scheme Prime 4 is going to have first

Aka, anyone saying this year for Prime Trilogy is a fucking liar

Attached: 77777.png (1280x720, 948K)

They're correct 99% of the time. Predicted dates for Directs, predicted some of the contents of said Directs, predicted game reveals like Animal Crossing Switch, LGPE, and Sword/Shield. The only thing he's ever gotten wrong was the "N64-mini" thing last year and Metroid Prime Trilogy in the last general Direct. Unlike Virginben he owns up to his mistakes though and doesn't try to back pedal.

I'm going to screencap your post, and if Prime Trilogy comes out this year, I'm gonna post a picture of my jizz on your post.

And when are we supposed to get this Direct?

Attached: socialjustice.jpg (717x717, 67K)

You would stop seething and actually play games instead of being stuck with a paperweight. May I suggest a PS4? Then out could stop begging.

What the fuck is wrong with white people lately?

Master Chief, you mind telling me what you’re doing in Smash?

I'm still waiting, Nintendo/GF

Attached: 1552784287257.jpg (1280x720, 623K)

That whole sentece made me want to kill myself

A diet of nintendo + soi

I own both though, and I have no interest on the Persona games, I thought I told you that already? Why are you so desperate in trying to label me as some people who aren't even here? Are you so pathetic that your only "defense" is trying to project some random shit on me?
Like I told you, drop 400 pounds and go outside every once in a while. Maybe then your "time of your life" won't be sitting behind a computer screen all alone.

I don't give a fuck about this scummy leaker nigger since he lied about Pikmin 3.

Please tell me the thing on the far right is a girl. I don't wanna bust a nut to a sack of lies.

Having the time of my life reading your seethe.

user...

I can't believe Nintendo is getting Rare back

So when’s the next Direct

I feel like you aren't even speaking English anymore

Attached: vegetabald.png (616x500, 435K)

Rare was dead weight for Nintendo

>final DLC character
FINISHING THIS FIGHT

>wanting to turn pokemon into xenotrash

Attached: drake-hotline-bling-jacket-moncler-1-480x320.jpg (480x320, 28K)

>some stuff coming to the Switch 'at least one'
the fuck does this even mean

>classic Halo on Switch with online
Gyro controls

Attached: 1552178576561.jpg (1280x720, 367K)

You stupid or something? At least one stuff is coming.

>liking gyro controls
Fuck that

Leakers love to use vague statement that leave them option to denies or rewrite everything when it doesn't happen. They also love to hide the info behind several layers of "my sources" so if they are wrong clearly it was an evil troll in the chain.

>being a bitch

Star Fox Zero having garbage controls doesn’t mean Gyro is bad

Gyro aiming is a godsend

Extremely vague terms so they can seem right later

Like Emily Rogers
>A Platinum game exists for switch
>No, I don’t have info but it EXISTS
>Astral Chain reveal

>YUP THATS DEFINITELY WHAT I LEAKED

destryin n00bs

Attached: master chief.png (480x355, 109K)

I liked Crackdown 3.

>needing to move the console just to look vertically

Why are you on this site when it's clear you are retarded?

Arbiter echo-fighter?

Attached: 1492667415160.jpg (387x387, 45K)

>ResetEra """"""leaker""""""

Fucking KYS

Lol Snoynegro trying to shift away the fact Snoyims are trannies SJW

Absolutely disgusting.

>linking trannyera

LMAO CUK

Dampus...

C'mon Snoyim. Everyone know resetera is Snoy home turf

It's going to be that fuckin' Funko POP Gears of War game, watch.

big if true

Attached: 1540441122862.jpg (1280x1037, 268K)

>Halo on Switch
>Smash on Xbox Live
>Sonyghers on Suicide Watch
Ayo sonyghers you want some cheese with what whine???XDDD
See you guys at E3!

I thought this was a hoax by IGN to get attention

He said Chief was a skin for Steve, so he knows who Chief is.

That leak is still fake af though.

Ever since the oneX release its been an amazing trainride
Hell some oldfags might even remember the sonygher copes BEFORE the oneX came out, heh those were really good
But these days sometimes I just stop and wonder... HOW are these literal nyghros gonna get shat on today LMFAO

They have LITERALLLY NOTHING ON THE HORIZON OLOLOLOLOL SONYYGROOOS AHAAHAHHAHA

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF YOU LMFAOROFLLOL

>linking to resetera threads

Attached: 1552153913696.webm (1000x563, 1.54M)

>PC getting Halo reach

>Microsoft and Nintendo working together

>>>>>>>tfw no Halo for Sony

Attached: 73C0467E-E07F-4C8F-96F3-6F2A73B74B3B.jpg (800x436, 11K)

it makes sense when you think about it

fucking s*niggers
what are you even doing here other than pissing yourself?
you know that other website? the one where virgins write mini-essays about how god of boy changed their life and other such shit?
go back there

>mfw I thought it was the Millennium Falcon in the thumbnail

-me

I thought it was the Marathon logo at first glance

Halo isn't coming to the fucking Switch

KINO

Attached: m9rk0snmkro01.png (1000x519, 628K)

Definitely Sonyfags, they're the leftovers of Neogaf and they always jerked to Sony.

>NO... NO NO, RETARDERA IS ACTUALLY NINTENDOFAGS!!!
Sonyqueers are pathetic. We have been laughing at you since your Neogaf times faggot.

>Can't think of a throwaway handle

You are literally a retarded zoomer.

What am I supposed to gather from this image? The character models, lighting and environments are so much more detailed on the Switch

Who?

Also
>linking Retardera

White Xchad here
Laffin at nonwhite sonygays, go get shot up in a mosque or sth lol

Sony, and this isn't just the posters either, the writers themselves have a bias. It's not to say there are zero Nintendo fans, but they're far outweighed by Sony fans.

>Xboxfags celebrating Microsoft going third party
I don"t understand?

Pretty easily. It's a tad better than a Wii U which is a tad better than a PS3.

>Sonyghers werent even invited to the party

zell is the big faker, he's the dude that came out of nowhere to defend vergeben saying that he was right about Erdrick and he got "crediblie" because Vergeben said he was trustworthy

Coming whether you like it or not, Xgroid.

When the PC announcement today

Sonyghers are so starved for any kind of actual "news" theyre reposting phil's shitposts LMFAO
How pathetic is this?!!

Chief was already deconfirmed by microsoft himself
> Believeing Leaks
Unironically kill yourself Grinchie

>linking resetera

Attached: 1550417169047.jpg (433x427, 86K)

I can see it happening on a majority, but I honestly don't see it happening with Sony. Mostly due to shit that happened back when they were seen as the big rivals.

That shitty leak is fake, you dumb NPC.

I mean that's cool and all but now that Halo is on PC it doesn't really matter

Attached: 1524010396673.jpg (507x507, 32K)

It's Persona 5, guys. Not a big deal. It's been hinted for so long.

>arbiter echo fighter
>plasma pistol neutral b, hold to charge
>energy sword smashes
>bubble shield down b
>rocket jump up b
>ghost side b
>splazer final smash
I want it

Never ever, buy a Ps4

>Image on the top is a screenshot from the game running on citra emulator upscaled
>Bottom imagine is a stream screenshot of an unreleased game
I don't even play Pokemon

>Image on the top is a screenshot from the game running on citra emulator upscaled
Hence why Sword & Shield is called an upscaled 3DS game. Bravo brainlet.

just like Halo isn't coming to the fucking PC

....oh wait

PC = Microsoft

>mfw halo on ps4

Attached: 1552812648692.jpg (511x671, 33K)

Fuck trannies and fuck niggers.

That said, I do hope we get to see nice games in the switch. Halo would be absolutely wonderful.

Why make a joke out of Doomguy by putting him in a cartoon game?

Right, because Doom plays its violence completely serious and doesn't at all do it tongue in cheek.

I want handheld Viva Pinata.
And I also want Nuts & Bolts, Ghoulies and Kameo. And all the old classics would be neat as well.

Surely you're not trying to imply that Pokemon is better than Xenoblade

I'd hardly call a spin-off of a series that's been on Nintendo systems for about thirty years as shocking as seeing Mario on PlayStation.