DMC5 vs FFXV discussion

FFXV wasn't actually a bad game and it's better than DMC5. Prove me wrong. I'm waiting.

Story
DMC:
>all characters are Vergil
>Vergil is objectively evil and killed hundres of thousands of humans, but everyone forgives him because muh family
>Nero is cringe
>Dante is cringe
>Nico is an ugly, annoying whore
>obvious badly executed twists
>no stakes
>FFXV
>fun adventure with bros
>lots of drama, suspense and an unexpected twist
>high stakes

Soundtrack:
All I have to say is
youtube.com/watch?v=NK4YbzLuNDM
vs
youtube.com/watch?v=UGq5KNZxz7A
It's obvious which one is better.

Graphics:
Just look at those trannies and men with weird, wide, square faces and then compare it with beautiful men and pretty, femine women of FFXV.
Gameplay
Combat:
Mash 1 button vs hold 1 button.
>b-but muh gorrilion weapons and gorrilion styles!!
Well, you stupid DMCfag, in FFXV you control multiple CHARACTERS and switch between many different weapons. Gladiolus DLC is fucking AMAZING and probably one of the best action games I ever played. IMO Gilgamesh fight is MUCH better than Vergil fight(mostly because I was never a fan of Dark Souls style fights where you just roll away from boss' attacks and then hit them few times with melee attacks). Just look at this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=f7s3jIWruiw
Actionkino. Even if you hate FF you have to play this DLC if you love action games.
Exploration
DMC:
Running through narrow corridors and empty arenas. Yawn.
FFXV:
Exploring a huge open world in either a car, on a huge bird or on foot. Lots of side activites like fishing or hunting rare monsters.

Attached: 1528889681682.png (1080x608, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fh4_jFbT_XQ
encyclopediadramatica.rs/FFXV-Kun
encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=FFXV-Kun&action=history
encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=FFXV-Kun&oldid=1122467
finalfantasyxv.gamepedia.com/Booster_Pack
youtube.com/watch?v=RzbTKB7xxtg
youtube.com/watch?v=-LK01R-sCNg
youtube.com/watch?v=J_P1OwYgZNI
youtube.com/watch?v=f-nXNfBTznE
youtube.com/watch?v=iy_fyWpEoc8
youtube.com/watch?v=w486sXkgGOw
youtu.be/sKpUBh36cjc?t=280
youtube.com/watch?v=PnRbLMWOMhU
youtu.be/xvfwp3rUVBI?t=85
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unironically kill yourself barry

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: yikes.png (832x653, 309K)

Barry are you okay?

Hi Barry, I see you are evading that ban

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 130K)

What is this thread even?

a bazztek thread

>and switch between many different weapons.

and they all work the same way, by Holding O

>Exploring a huge open world
with nothing to do

Attached: Hold O to Win.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

>0 arguments
>muh barry
as expected from DMCfags

Attached: 1525364575009.png (507x613, 447K)

A ban evading FFXV fanboy shitposting.

>yes, you're right, BUT
kek

I'm honestly waiting for you to shit on the next upcoming game and get btfo'd again

BARRY ARE YOU OK?
SO BARRY ARE YOU OK?
ARE YOU OK BARRY?

Attached: 1552561179141.png (733x736, 146K)

wow Game of the Century. Bravo Tabata

What happened to XVchads and DMCbros shitting on KHfags together? Oh right, everyone just laughed at you barry.

>Mash 1 button vs hold 1 button.
Oh, you're retarded.

Don't you have anything better to do, Barry?

Attached: 1551439361545.png (272x296, 122K)

ALL BUT ONE DCLS ARE CANCELED
DIRECTOR IS FIRED
AHAHHAHAHAH
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF FFXV AND BARRY

>people know/assumes that it's bait
>still dignifies it with replies

Attached: 1551694073075.png (640x628, 145K)

DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT

I just like shitting on bazznigger

J ANNIES BTFO

GET THIS... THEN THEY OH NO NO NO THEY THEY CANCELLED THE DLC AND FIRED THE DIRECTER HAHAHAHAHAHHA AND NOW THIS DUDE IS BUTTHURT ON THE INTERNET HAHAHA CUZ SOME JAPANESE GUY HE DOESN'T KNOW GOT FIRED FROM HIS JOB OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1514863681826.jpg (250x180, 9K)

pot, meet kettle

Cope

Hey Barry, i challenge you.
If you like FFXV so much then you must prove your love to this game. You must shit up FF and any major AAA threads on Yea Forums for at least 10 years.
I believe in you. You can overthrow Barneyfag as the King Sperg of Yea Forums

I started playing Comrades yesterday and made my Character Vergil using mainly a Katana and Shuriken, it's almost depressing how terrible the combat is in FFXV.
The only great thing about Comrades is the Weapon Upgrade system.

>capcom-kun
simply epic barry

>directer
>khfag
go back to elementry school fucking retard
based

btw guys you still have no arguments

Attached: 1540492995294.png (613x604, 571K)

AHAHAHAH THE DIRECTOR IS FIRED AND ALL DLC CANCELLED

HAHAHAHA HE DIDN'T EVEN GET ALL THE DLC OH NONONO NOW HE HAS TO LIVE HIS WHOLE LIFE PRETENDING THIS UNFINISHED PILE OF SHIT IS ACTUALLY AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1537915099553.png (486x533, 291K)

This is sad, Barry.
We can tell it's you because no one else on this board gives enough of a shit about FFXV to actively compare it to DMC5. Get help.

So, why are we comparing two completely different games from completely different genres? What's next, whining that Sonic Unleashed isn't the exact same as XCom 2?

Good god, this is some weapon tier autism. Keep fighting the good fight Barry, you always put a smile on my face.

So, how you guys enjoying DMC5? Been playing through the HD collection and having a blast.

Attached: 83F85B1B-619F-42C8-9CA5-66F386903F14.jpg (700x646, 130K)

>So, why are we comparing two completely different games from completely different genres?
Barry

I've never played any DMC again and I don't really want to start. I'm just going to wait for DD2 and hopefully KH3 DLC will hold me over until then.

This entire thread makes no fucking sense to begin with

Barry reminds me of Caramel

>already deleted
Kek

>barry
>posts that make sense
pick one

>all of these deleted posts
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really enjoying it so far. Decided to pick it up despite only having finished 1 and 2 years ago and only getting about halfway into 3 and I was immediately hooked. Been replaying mission 13 instead of progressing now because styling on demons with another player is so much fucking fun.

Fuck off XV-kun

I can't believe he'd do this to Kyrie. I'm gonna have to tell her, man.

Attached: 3fsxjos8jkm21.jpg (2076x2041, 2.1M)

DD2 will come in 3~4 years dude.

Guess I better get DMC1 then

>"In FFXV you control multiple characters"
You mean that feature that had to be added far later in the game's lifespan after all the initial DLC was out?
>"Exploring a huge open world"
Open worlds are a shit meme, FFXV does not break that mold at fucking all.
>"Gladio DLC is THE BEST ACTION GAME I EVER PLAYED"
Must not have played many action games then, user. Also funny thing that you didn't mention either Prompto or Ignis's episodes nor the Comrades mode.
>"Hurr you mash one button in DMC to win"
Maybe on the easiest difficulty but the game's designed for you to need to think about attack variety, yes FFXV has multiple weapon types but there's nothing beyond their Square button combo or a Warpstrike, you could've at least tried to argue that team attacks are a thing.
FFXV isn't bad but it came out unfinished and thus was such a critical flop that its second DLC season was all but canceled with Episode Ardyn being the only one that'll see the light of day. It sure as fuck is not a better action game than DMCV let alone "one of the best action games ever"

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-132343_Granblue.jpg (859x306, 149K)

>wasting your time on Barry after he got BTFO'd
C'mon user, you're better than this

Today I will remind Barry

Attached: F738A68B-5070-4888-BBE9-5F7218BC7429.jpg (1024x1016, 171K)

Attached: 1552434710279.png (752x749, 25K)

>Barry's at it again.
Heh.

>funny thing that you didn't mention either Prompto or Ignis's episodes nor the Comrades mode.
I had to sell my PS4 after Gladio episode and my PC can't run FFXV. :(

well at least you've just come out and said what you mean instead of shitposting everywhere

In your pathetic attempts at shitposting you ended up posting two of the worst songs from both games at least post something universally agreed to be a good song from 15
youtube.com/watch?v=Fh4_jFbT_XQ

FFXV’s combat has less depth than DMC1, let alone coming close to DMC3, 4, and 5.

Attached: 8A1DFD4E-F1E3-45F0-A0E2-9AC61700925A.jpg (372x500, 34K)

XV is shit

Attached: 1552396367630.webm (900x506, 2.89M)

>just one boss
I’ve legitimately gotten through a majority of XV’s bosses so far just by holding O and spamming healing items.

HAHA
encyclopediadramatica.rs/FFXV-Kun
AHAHHAHAHAHAH
encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=FFXV-Kun&action=history
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHA
encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=FFXV-Kun&oldid=1122467
HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIIT

you can do that against every enemy in dmc5 and also its pay 2 win too

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH OH NO NO NO NO

Holy shit he's nuclear

seek help Barry

Attached: 1541668101688.jpg (640x626, 187K)

>still 0 arguments
pathetic

Oh, so like how in XV you can pay money to get a weapon that absolutely demolishes everything and have to pay extra money just so the game can have more content? Only less fun and more unfinished than DMC5?

>infinite devil trigger
>human mode
Oh no

>B rank
I see no problem, the goal of the game is to get at least S rank

Ragnarok right? I was wondering why the fuck I got this weapon when I bought XV. it's an actual pay 2 win weapon

This thread feels like it's trying too hard to make you think it's Barry and is actually just some fag falseflagging as him.

no because ragnarok is free not paid and also was not there at launch, also its useless against omega

dmc5 is literally hallways with less content the fuck are you talking about

The story in ff15 was a fucking mess

>noctis, the evil empire murdered our entire nation and publically executed your father while you were away
>noctis basically says "lol k" and doesnt show any emotion or remorse
>30 mins later
>hello im a high ranking offcial of the evil empire, please step inside my air ship and ill take you for a ride
>noctis once again goes "lol k" and gets on board with no second thoughts

Game was a total fucking mess, even ff13 was better

yeah it's piss easy

Based Penguin bro.

Attached: 1552579619396.jpg (400x400, 25K)

what's piss easy? sucking dicks?

See

buy red orbs in dmc lets you win in seconds, also never get game over with red orbs too
ragnarok which wasn't paid, still takes ages to dent bosses and doesn't even dent some

Dante is blessed husband.

Attached: tumblr_od81ugiLVR1r9xss2o1_1280.png (1000x1000, 540K)

Holy fucking shit.

Attached: 1552675157415.jpg (316x316, 17K)

you clearly didn't play the game

Attached: gygcax-1mb.gif (240x138, 307K)

you would know

none of those are arguments

>You mean that feature that had to be added far later in the game's lifespan after all the initial DLC was out?
so you're saying it's in the game and I'm right
>Open worlds are a shit meme, FFXV does not break that mold at fucking all.
so what? it still has a beautiful open world and in DMC you have shitty copy-pasted corridors
>Maybe on the easiest difficulty
You can't have an opinion on the game unless you finished it on the highest difficulty without getting hit and with no upgrades!!!! kys

Attached: 1547423473084.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

Is this a fucking update or something? Because i clearly remember everyone sitting nice and chill in some beach house when the news first broke to noctis

he's mad. absolutely mad

>dmc5 is literally hallways with less content

Attached: BdBaXiECMAAknIF.jpg (477x372, 33K)

If you're only concern in dmc5 is winning ASAP then you're playing the game wrong. If you need to pay for orbs to use you to begin with then you shouldn't be playing vidya to begin with, or at most only piss easy dumpster fires like FFXV.

Attached: 1530056849790.png (660x489, 446K)

>ragnarok is free
with deluxe edition you dumbass. It's from the booster pack

with a professional such as your mom, ofc

Attached: 1552389446853.webm (960x760, 2.9M)

>"HAHA NO ARGUMENTS"
>"T-Those don't count though."

I mean if you're playing on the easy difficulty it's obviously going to be easy
Otherwise why waste your time trying to shitpost on DMC5? If you don't like the game then just ignore it, that's what I do with game I don't like

>why waste your time trying to shitpost on DMC5?
you're underestimating his autism

it was there since launch you dumb fuck

how isn't dmc5 hallways?

but dmc5 is easier and pay2win

The only way Barry can convince himself that XV isn't a dumpster fire is by trying to shit on superior games, which is basically any game that's better then below average.

no it was always free, the booster pack was always free

still waiting

but its easy on hardest and still pay2win

nice try kh sperg

finalfantasyxv.gamepedia.com/Booster_Pack
the free one didn't include ragnarok

I really hope you're not Barry, cause this is embarrassing that I know more about XV than you do

Attached: 1530945483488.jpg (504x547, 72K)

>"I'm right about character swapping huhhuh"
Missing the point, but sure.

>"Who cares if the open world is barren and shit, it's BEAUTIFUL"
Not really, Episode Duscae was far nicer looking but it had to be downgraded because the game was made for hardware that couldn't handle the unoptimized Luminous Engine. The RE Engine gets the job done in DMCV, and linear games aren't always a bad thing especially when you have an action game.

>"KYS FAG YOUR COMBAT OPINIONS DON'T MATTER CAUSE I'M VALID FOR PLAYING ON THE EASIEST DIFFICULTY"
By your logic user I could strap Ragnarok to my dick and hold square to beat all but FFXV's hardest content and it'd still count as a totally valid criticism of FFXV's shallow as hell combat.

I know it's fun comparing apples to oranges, but you have no ground to stand on. DMCV is a character action game with a high skill ceiling. FFXV is an action RPG whose combat was changed to cater to casual players, this is a fact Tabata had stated himself.
When Bayonetta 3 comes out will you be saying FFXV is better than that too? How about when Pokemon Sword and Shield releases, will you be making threads about how much of a better RPG FFXV is?
Probably, you seem deluded or are in a painful amount of damage control.

XV sold 8.5 million

DMC V will be lucky to sell over 5 million

Nobody said anything about KH in this thread.

Attached: E5AC8F4B-48C5-443D-8A51-4EBBD3EF405E.jpg (375x380, 73K)

Ok

Games still shit tho

Defend the hold circle to win gameplay

Defend the cut content sold as dlc

Defend the recycled areas, enemy's and bosses

Defend the most brain dead combat system seen in a game since overlords "hey your overlord has a 3 hit combo he can do" move

Defend the money hungry dlc practices

I have presented arguments barry, lets see your retort

>but its easy on hardest
It's not
>and it's still pay2win
Why do you pay to win? I thought you wanted to play a game for fun, why waste money on something you can get easily without paying a cent?

>still has no argument but pay2win
Way to miss the point of my post.

Sold 8.5 million but games budget was xbox huge and they didnt make a lick of profit hence why dlc was canned and director was fired.

Dmc will most likely make profit with even 2 mil sales

i bet my left nut he'll compare Sekiro and XV

Barry can't handle a game with a combat system harder then FFXV's.

Except that FF XV recouped dev costs day one, sure, marketing was big but SE knows how to make profit from it

Tabata decided to leave on his own, SE is still releasing the Ardyn DLC and keeps improving on Comrades multiplayer.

He already is, the countless sikiro shitpost threads are most likely his

no it was still free
the booster pack and holiday pack were both free even though listed as part of the season pass

Jesus christ read the damn link holy shit. you can even look it up on the PSN store

Christ this thread is fucked

>pays to win on easy mode while having infinite devil trigger
>gets a C rank

Attached: 3416724025.jpg (500x625, 37K)

Nigga its like arguing with a brick wall when it comes to you

>the apple is red
>ACTUALLY ITS BLUE

seek help please, ff15s budget was huge due to the fact it was originally made as versus 13 and they sunk a fuck ton of money into that before re doing it from the ground up

YOUR DIRECTOR SUBMIT
YOUR GAME SUCCUMB
SO WHY DOES YOUR SHITPOST PERSIST?!

Attached: 1530872800550.png (1914x838, 903K)

Yes user because there were the Booster Pack+ and Holiday Pack+ which were premium options that had more stuff. Moogle Chocobo Carnival also had a premium option that had a mariachi outfit for Noctis. All three of these were in the season pass.
t. Someone who had the Deluxe Edition of FFXV at launch

>tfw I actually kind of like XV but I absolutely hate Barry’s autistic ass
Don’t get me wrong, the game still has a crapload of problems, both in its gameplay and story, but I actually liked the road trip vibe and bros.

Good points, OP. But don't talk about Vergil, he is the only reason this game is not complete trash.

there are little to no similarities between the two
this is a stupid thread

>seek help please, ff15s budget was huge due to the fact it was originally made as versus 13 and they sunk a fuck ton of money into that before re doing it from the ground up

The PS3 Versus game was probably only 30% done when they moved it to PS4/XB1

Point is, SE considers XV a big success.

yeah that's why they cancelled everything, you retard

The game is best when it time skips and shit turns dark.

Attached: noctis3.jpg (1434x760, 64K)

so why did they fire Tabata and cancel the second season pass, leaving it unfinished?

still ignoring content in the game huh.

except the game was upgraded, and its fully dynamic open world with real time gi and pbr, RE engine games like re2 and dmc5 are entirely baked hallway simulators

ragnarok doesn't do anything to multiple enemies and still takes far longer to kill enemies with than just using red orbs in dmc5, ragnarok doesnt even dent omega

that "casual" comment was taken out of context and was prior to them making the game more manual and core focussed

Attached: XV EDFG.webm (640x720, 2.98M)

>you will never be this deluded

Games like 5 years old nearly at this point man, its time to move on. The game was shit then and its still shit now. Play something new

Barry needs to try and remind everyone FFXV was a thing, so he either makes shitpost threads comparing it to the latest game everyone is talking about or shilling the shitty looking dlc for the dindu nuffin.

It’s the first game in forever that I’ve just wanted to get right back into after finishing the first playthrough.

Why are you guys even bumping this thread or not using sage?

hell, he made two threads prior to this and they got deleted. Why are you here?

Attached: 1487970888165.png (457x396, 184K)

Tabata left on his own to fund his own company, SE decided to cancel the remaining DLC because they are re-structuring Luminous studio that is working on a PS5 AAA exclusive game.

Soul vs souless

The absolute irony is that he’s actually making people more and more disgusted with XV and want nothing to do with it on this board but his autistic ass doesn’t even realize this.

>comparing he upgraded pc version to the console version

SEETH

How long till barry photoshops a pic of ff15's score to read 100 and goes around posting "LOOK GUYS THE SCORE UPDATED" and ignoring all proof that its not real

>entirely baked
Hey, I can enjoy some of the small stuff FFSHIT gets done on PC too, but you're still a huge faggot in defending your garbage "GAME". Not to mention RE engine shit has a 60FPS focus, unlike 15 which even struggled at doing 30 perfectly(!)

I doubt it's even Barry at this point, just some autistic copycat who thinks he's being a le ebin shitposter

it's downgraded and still looks much better than dmc5
landscape is more varied too
I agree about performance tho

ok let's assume that using ragnarok makes the game as easy as dmcs easy difficulty (which isn't true)

you still have exploration, fishing, story etc
in dmc you have nothing
if combat is shit whole game is shit

it is him because he gets 30 day bans for ban-evading. Mods can see samefagging

Attached: Barry tries falseflagging.png (748x274, 19K)

>hold
see none of the dlc was cut content. dmc5 literally has microtransactions and is pay2win
xv has multiple more bosses and enenies than dmc5 which recycles far more too, also every ff recycles enemies
$5 story dlc with entire new areas, combat systems, bosses, music, cutscenes and new outfit is worse than dmc5 microtransactions or shit like $7 for only costumes in other games

you have no argument

Attached: just hold O to win except for when you don't .webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Because I find the autists on this board interesting to look at, like Barry or the Gay Fish/MK9 futa on male fanfic fag.

Attached: 1552697209598.jpg (480x640, 31K)

thats because FF15 is an arpg and not a beat em up you retarded jackass

>combat is shit whole game is shit
So FF15 is shit and DMC5 is good then.

>if combat is shit the whole game is shit
Oh, the irony.

Reminder that mods already tagged this guy's VPN so use the report function

it is and its pay2win

see this is a boss

this is a weak grunt enemy that still takes more hits than those bug things in dmc5 do

FFXV has more content that only combat retards

Attached: 1551127633430.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

Hold up barry. I thought we were friends? didn't you kept saying DMC and XV are bros for the last month?Shame. At least KHfriends stood true to our friendship

Attached: 1539302192167.jpg (480x643, 26K)

and hold o gets you d rank against the weakest enemies

But the fishing mini game was shit too, even stardew valley and red dead had better fishing

>barry is ban evading again

>RPG vs Beat-Em-Up
that doesn't even fucking blend well. the fuck is this thread?

they broke even day 1 and profited ever since, this was confirmed years ago

>in dmc you have nothing
There are still secret missions, and the inevitable bloody palace update that most likely will have Co-OP, and there's the replayability factor that comes with it all

Your words, not ours, Barry. That said, Justice Monsters Five is unironically more fun than XV’s base game.

just report him or send this thread to the mods on IRC. always fun to see samefag posts deleted

>ffxv
shame aboot the graphical downgrade

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV EPISODE DUSCAE_20190216212818.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

and they're all combat so??????????????????????? and combat system is trash??????????????????? see what I'm getting at here????????????????????????

That’s fine because at least you aren’t absolutely fucking delusional.

versus was never in full development
dmc5 was literally in full development longer than xv was
matt said DMC5 was 5 years full development
xv was only 3 years full development

>155 posts
>47 IPs
I wonder who

Attached: 1545321543543.jpg (294x294, 18K)

Yes, and you're doing shit against it. If your primary focus in a dmc game is just killing the enemy and not trying to be stylish then you need to Kys. That's ignoring the fact this is likely on human.

at least its better then all of FFXV's mechanics

It would be a problem if the combat was trash, but the gameplay is DMC5 is pretty damn fun so I ain’t complaining.
Also, this ain’t Tumblr or Twitter, you degenerate fuck.

Barry has no friends except his imaginary XVbros, he tried to turn it around and pretend he wasn't shitting on dmc a while back and pin it on KHfags but nobody was buying it and told him to fuck off, so hee went back to being assblasted at both again.

>"T-They fixed it!"
Didn't save the second set of DLC, a halfbaked game at launch will always have a blight attached and even then the enhancements only matter if you buy a PS4 Pro, Xbox One X or have a computer strong enough to run the Royal Edition, an edition that's now obsolete because since the additions to Comrades they stopped all development on it.

>Just using red orbs in DMC5
Ah so you never actually played the game. You can't kill enemies with orbs, dumbass. At most you can revive or buy more attack options, options which according to you don't matter because mashing X through Human is the same as playing through even Devil Hunter. And having to constantly revive is certainly going to take a longer time than swinging an intentionally broken sword you pay for.

>Ragnarok doesn't even dent Omega
You didn't even read my post either, holy shit.

>"T-The casual comment was taken out of context!!"
The intent was making the game approachable but have content that would appeal to the core base as well, but of course seeing as you cherrypicked things instead of reading you wouldn't figure that out.

Mods will be here soon so lets get this over with.

Post yfw you're not Barry

Attached: MWAAAAH THE MONSTER.jpg (720x539, 23K)

you know the actual dlc prequel about the main villain fans requested is coming in 2 weeks and they only canceled the non canon alt timeline bonus DLC right?

tabata left to start his own company and didn't direct any of the DLC to begin with, and there was never a 2nd season pass

>combat is trash
>defends FX15's combat
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: B6BEEC67-15AC-4842-BE93-27EB83B38604.png (257x297, 29K)

Oh wow this is one of the worst opinions I've ever heard in and outside of Yea Forums. Good job, based retard.

Attached: passports.png (461x453, 185K)

Why did you guys respond to low tier bait and the same autist who made it impossible to discuss FF without his name being brought into things

yeah the final is soul and the demo is soul
unlike dmc5 which is soulless

those are both ps4 console versions not pc idiot

Attached: 1552560585790.gif (728x408, 1.78M)

I think he's trying to shit on Dr Faust with that red orbs thing

Attached: 1546661260329.jpg (241x198, 4K)

nah I dont bother because he will just evade it. I feel a little bit bad for him.

again linear corridor that is baked has less to render than a real time gi and pbr open world and real time dynamic lighting

Attached: Untitled.png (96x106, 26K)

Barry, are you ok?

Imagine unironically believing XV isn't souless as fuck and DMC isn't the most soulful vidya to come out in recent memory

dmc5 requires none of the flashy stuff
its pay 2 win

they're all doing the same thing
no variety

Doesnt matter dmc5 won

Attached: 337744748.jpg (1440x1920, 473K)

so this is the hill you wanna die on? good, cause you can get 1 million orbs in 2 minutes thanks to faust. next time, talk about games you actually played, Barry boy

Attached: 1530922585036.png (173x251, 105K)

it was upgraded, see

Attached: XV upgrade 8.jpg (1920x2160, 2.51M)

Why is trickster/Dark Slayer better than warping in a combat setting
Open forum for this, sell me on either side

Attached: teleports behind you.png (553x587, 301K)

that boss is literally beaten

xv has a dodge roll and block
dmc5 doesn't

reminder

Attached: Screenshot (195).png (1161x879, 350K)

Holy shit you really didn't play the game

???
You haven't played them than each one has a character doing a certain task that fits th their playstyle, like with Dante head shotting an enemy, and Nero grappling through a level without touching the ground

>Barry is now resorting to "P-PAY2WIN" because Faust with a shitload of orbs tears through Urizen 3
>In a game where the goal of combat is to be stylish and vary up your attacks, and not spam the same shit the entire time

Attached: 1552689199263.png (628x552, 430K)

DMCV has like 6 dodges
and royal guard

>can't discuss any FF related threads without Barry going full autismo on his xv shilling
sometimes I hate that I am a huge fan of the franchise

Attached: 1543746549577.jpg (275x275, 8K)

>he didn't even finish FFXV
>meanwhile I got 100% on it
Christ almighty this got better

Attached: 1529900310616.jpg (500x500, 117K)

And yet you are still pretending to miss the point of what I'm saying.

>not posting the bloodborne one
Come on now

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FF threads usually just mass report him to clear his ass off.

Just report him for either flame war or evade spam. always works

Attached: Did you ever hear the tragedy of the legendary Dark Knight Sparda.jpg (877x707, 261K)

>DMC5 has no dodge rolls or blocks
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 58EBE698-D2E3-4216-ACAD-B56579F93814.jpg (512x384, 41K)

What is this, his profile? I thought he hated kingdom hearts.
I highly doubt he actually cares about Final Fantasy.

>hasn't finished FFXV
>doesn't even own DMC5
this one is infinitely more embarrassing for him

This may be fun

Attached: 1538768382401m.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

he always falseflag what he hates or loves. He's just REALLY butthurt that XV died and left unfinished

Place your bets now, which game will Barry go nuclear autistically screeching over and will endlessly say is worse than muh XV?

rip all those red orbs wasted on human mode infinite dt

xv at launch has more content than dmc5
re version is the pc version just on console the hell are you fucking on about

you use the red orbs to facilitate you easily killing them also red orbs are used to revive aka prevent game over so its literally pay2win

every ff is casual and so is dmc5 you idiot

dmc5 has microtransactions

Sekiro since it doesn't have a dedicated fanbase so its Vulnerable

that just makes it easier

Attached: 1530767477796.png (699x768, 372K)

yeah but the content in XV is piss poor
DMCV actually has good gameplay and is actually finished

XV had to sell DLC just to make the good look unfinished as fuck

this is getting even better. Not even shitposters stuck with that after a while

Attached: 1529785599172.jpg (512x403, 49K)

>using red or gold orbs to revive
>paying for orbs to just spam Faust instead of actually varying your attacks like you are suppose to or replaying missions and going for SSS

Attached: 1552620299246m.jpg (1024x500, 43K)

100% he will shit on Sekiro and bring out the soulsbourne fags
100% he will shit on Nintendo games, but I don't care since both fanbase are autistic
100% he will shit on Astral Chain/Bayo 3

Anything that people bait him with
Like pic related, or starting shit when someone baited him with BB despite not even beating cleric beast of gas coin.
Hell that GBF spinoff could end up getting sucked in ebcause it's an ARPG

Attached: Superior game.png (730x89, 7K)

>An open world game has more content than a mission based game.
>Red orbs are used to revive.
>You can buy red orbs.

Oh man...

>only thing Barry can use against dmc's combat is spamming Faust and nothing else

>XV requies spatial awareness
HOW DO YOU SAY THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1488570359054.jpg (339x419, 11K)

next thing you'll say dmc 5 has no inertia, no turbo

>sun is in a different spot
>night sky was drowngraded too
keep lying to yourself m8

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV EPISODE DUSCAE_20181125215649.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

xv has dodge roll, blink cancels, shield blocks, phase, free warp, plus tech rolls and aerial dodge and airsteps
dmc5 doesnt have proper dodge roll you have to jump to evade

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV_20170524055320_1.webm (960x540, 3M)

Not even the first time he’s done this.

Attached: 154DE038-639D-470D-9911-526C4FAEBF6D.jpg (640x514, 241K)

It's just KHfags falseflagging again.

Attached: 1552019009495.jpg (1196x1039, 323K)

Sekiro's an easy target for anyone here though
>shares some souls aspects but isn't souls
>lacks content that people liked from souls so it's shitposted
>gamestyle is easy shitpost bait with only a katana + varied prosthetics
>action game in general as DMC got dragged into it
>coming out soon but no metacritic yet
>activision
If it's good then it sucks that it may get shitposted to death with no discussion.
Even FFXV had a week of people discussing the game civilly

the content is more worthwhile than dmc5s corridors

Because shitting on Barry is even easier than FFXV’s combat.

>dmc5 doesnt have proper dodge roll

Attached: 1547566402174.jpg (512x1024, 66K)

>lock on and press jump and left on analog
>dodges to the left
yes thats right he dodges
not jump
but dodges
never mind the 5 trickster dodges and gerbera or the two that balrog has

Barry you don't even own the game, stop pretending like you know anything about it.

>He literally didn't even play the game
>Thinks he can shit on it to elevate his unrelated ARPG
Alright I'm gonna go, you're so insufferable you'll cause FFXV to leave a sour taste in my mouth. Have fun living in a Final fantasy world.

>TWEWY has shit combat
Now you've gone too fucking far faggot

Attached: 1534843301919.png (503x656, 207K)

Meh, in a perfect world people could come to terms with the flaws and good points of XV, all 3 groups can live with that and just shit on barry for being autism incarnate in general.
If only

Kek

Attached: FA0A6A14-BF90-421F-B663-8B2C84B5BBEC.png (228x217, 74K)

no it added dlc to add new stuff to the game

dmc5 is literally shorter than the comrades dlc for xv

XV was ok, no idea why people here hate it so much.

oh the irony

I love this kind of shitposting.

he will literally say any game other than his beloved XV has shit combat system

Sure Barry.

Attached: 1552558811027m.jpg (1024x722, 76K)

On it gets better

Attached: AE4FDCCB-CA8B-467D-B1A3-78DA8BFEDAF3.jpg (645x645, 89K)

Real question, I have FFXV for PS4. Is it worth playing without that definitive edition DLC/Upgrade?

Attached: 1511797442140.png (212x297, 40K)

10 years of dev hell + square during that time in genera; + a defensive autismo ruining any way of criticizing the game to the point where people come to rile him up.

He’d probably get triggered by saying something like Tomba is a better ARPG than XV could ever hope to be.

>he can't wrap his head around locking-on pointing left or right and jump to do a simple dodge roll
Why do fags need to bitch about a dodge button?

Reminder that an aussie user is making a case against Barry since he did a crime IRL (doxxing a girl and threatening to rape her)

Let's hope he wins

Attached: 1532382179372.png (587x715, 871K)

I know fuck all about TWEWY, can I get a quick rundown on what's so good about it and its combat?

Attached: 1552559064073m.jpg (1024x748, 158K)

This can't be real

Attached: 1538935949544.jpg (1098x1200, 528K)

XV-kun back at it again, rent free

Is barry gonna be okay?

If you got it from day 1 then I guess, it's ok to just play it like that, but you'd be missing out on the paid extra content if any interests you (ie the end game dungeon getting expanded, character DLCs or the new super mode)

Let it go, Barry
Your beloved game is dead and buried, best forgotten by all because SE sure as fuck is trying to forget it exists

Sekiro is better than FFXV.

Attached: 355044AC-41C3-46F0-8DC6-DE5C8383192F.gif (384x239, 354K)

People got sick of Barry autisically defending the game against legitimate criticism. I see some nintendofags get like that when you point out flaws in botw, most will agree with them or at least try to give actual arguments, the rest will just spam pic related and OH NO NO NO NO NO SEETHING.

Attached: 1515854100900.jpg (698x910, 109K)

>been wanting to play ffxv since announcement
>never played a ff title but xv looked amazing
>but it never got nder €20 and the file size was retarded
>dmc5 comes out
>looked fun and only 30 something GB
>buy and play it
It's okay but wish it could have been xv

Because it was popular.

Hilarious thread OP. I truly feel for FFags who've waited an eternity for a game that turned out to be as mediocre as it did.
FF13 marked the beginning of the dark age for Square back in 2009. Since then they've release ONE good game, dissidia on psp, and they recently fucked that one up too. If anyone is due for a redemption arc after Capcom, it's square.

>yfw you arent barry

Attached: i feel.jpg (500x500, 26K)

>A mountain of shit is far better than a 3 course meal at a fancy restuarant.

Non shitpost/argumentative question here, did anything happen with the modding tools they added for FFXV
Just wait another year or pirate it

it was upgraded

Attached: fth38.jpg (2048x1152, 1.5M)

This webm never fails to make him seethe

Attached: Absolute state of Barry.webm (1178x332, 2.85M)

The problem with Nintendo games and other exclusives is that you first have to wade through the sea of poorfags that can't even afford gaming as a hobby and therefore resort to sour grapes shitposting about games they can't afford.

you can't say that user, he'll shit on your game

that's a jump

fxv-kun is truly getting desperate. like this is sad to watch now.

The music is fucking great (doubly impressive for a DS game) will reply with some examples
The combat system is entirely unique, you will not ever find a game that plays like it
>Control one character with d-pad, control the main through your touch-pad
>Touch pad combat is unbelievably indepth ranging from swiping in different directions, holding, dragging, quick swipes, slow swipes, circling, tapping, scratching, and even blowing into your mic for some notable examples
>The story is fan-fucking-tastic even if on the surface it looks like some teen angst shit
>SO ZETTA SLOOOOW
It's something worth playing. Besides some retarded shitposter I have never found anyone who actively has something bad to say about the game.

Attached: 1524551939714.gif (350x405, 48K)

noone here has played it and are just mad that it sold better and is better than whatever they're shilling

>crabbing, all that movement
Man I will never understand the crazy autism that style switching creates, I still suck with swapping on the fly

When has it NOT been sad?

Fun Fact: he's been at it since 2013.

so jumping?

Barry,,,

Eventually we're going to get a FFXVI.
I wonder how things will be then

Attached: [Revving Echoing Into The Distance].jpg (352x338, 121K)

Seecope

no its a dodge you mongoloid
he literally rolls to the side

Has Barry ever tried to shitpost about Dragon’s Dogma?

I like how after the opening post (which is opinionated) there's never one post afterwards that can provide factual information as to why FFXV is good game.

Please don't lead him to do that

I still can't believe this nigger is real, I like ff15 but what the fucking fuck is his problem.

Attached: chris.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

youtube.com/watch?v=RzbTKB7xxtg
youtube.com/watch?v=-LK01R-sCNg
youtube.com/watch?v=J_P1OwYgZNI
youtube.com/watch?v=f-nXNfBTznE
youtube.com/watch?v=iy_fyWpEoc8

says the seether

Attached: You can hold only O to win amirite.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

Don't fucking give him ideas you dumbass

so a jump
no dedicated dodge button

there isn't any post to how dmc5 is a good game

>no dedicated dodge button
and?
Why waste buttons?

The Coeurl's level being bright red can't possibly have anything to do with it can it?

>trickster isnt a dedicated dodge button
>gerbera isnt a dedicated dodge button

come on man this is sad
at least do some research

>only a few enemies do instant death attacks
>with no tells so you're stuck holding the fucking dodge button until the mess of limbs and weapons finally stop moving
Great gameplay there Barry.

he has no problem. he's just autistic, that's it

>still no argument against the op
man it makes sense now why dmc5 bombed, not even the memeposters bought it

People keep saying this but I've never seen them. What could they possibly be used for?

>you can see where the image flips and starts again
damn they really fucked the skybox up

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV EPISODE DUSCAE_20190221215810.png (1920x1080, 954K)

noctis is level 70 something there and the coeurl is level 34
all enemy levels are displayed with red number

rorbs, but based itsuno put in the faust hat to nullify every having to buy them

FUCKING. SAVED.

Attached: This Nigger.png (870x176, 37K)

they aint

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV_20170524055244.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

This. It's like going to the zoo and triggering the animals behind the glass for shits and giggles

the coeurl sitting down sparking is the tell you retard

There's no argument against OP because OP's argument is dumb. Literally comparing apples with pizza.

except they are
just because you are making up problems doesnt mean they are real problems

He will anyway if a sequel comes out, since it would shit all over XV

Attached: 1471969209047.png (500x495, 129K)

Are you retarded by any chance?

Attached: 20190317_204214.gif (630x348, 3.66M)

Are you blind?

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV_20161207023615.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

I see.

So an autocounter you CAN'T DODGE, ranged weapons suck in this game and are boring as fuck, why make an enemy that literally forces you to use garbage weapons?

>this fucking thread

Attached: 1543534450160.png (335x94, 5K)

he will once the sequel is announced

Adding to this
>heavily vocalized OST that enhances the setting of the world and covers a large variety of genres
>soundtrack shuffles as you either exit out of the pause menu, go to another area sometimes, or go into a random battle
>you can change your own pause menu to anyone of your favorite tracks
>you can change the difficulty at anytime and if you suck at the game, it allows you to put your partner in auto until you git gud
>if you die in a battle, you can retry again on your current difficulty or lower it to easy
>you can lower your own health for increased item drops for an awesome risk-vs-reward factor
>you can choose when to fight at anytime with almost no random encounters outside of story related battles and later ambushes
>after you beat the game, you can access any chapter in the main story at anytime you want and unlock bonus content that fleshes the world even more. You can also change your partner whenever and can take on a whole slew of extra bosses hidden within the chapters, even the ones that kicked your ass before
>battle system that takes full advantage of the DS’ hardware in incredibly creative and fun ways
>you can mix and match your gameplay style in anyway you want, whether it’d be close corner combat, long ranged attacks, or a mixture of both.
>abilities range from energy beams to pyrokinesis, lightning bolts, telekinesis, teleportation, Fist of the North Star punching shit, energy blades, mind bullets, and a shit load more
All in all, a fantastic game. It’s like the DMC of handheld games.

Attached: FD5B73A9-4F05-41FD-8811-BD7313C017BC.png (744x594, 590K)

cope

The same pitchblack clouds can be found in dusace too
and it still looks better in dusace

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV EPISODE DUSCAE_20190216213539.png (1920x1080, 714K)

Thanks for showing how "blocking" and "dodging" for this game requires no skill since you can just hold it down at that point.

Thanks user, Im bad at explaining shit
F this post, F IT TO HIGH HEAVEN

nope

no dedicated button and its slow as fuck and not a dodge roll

You didn't want to argue anyway based on the fact your only way of response is "cope" or "seethe", so fuck off.

>XV has xxxxxxxx
I swear he always recycles this argument

>bro just press the jump button and get an animation that looks like a jump its not a jump trust me

Attached: 1549152661251.png (786x434, 756K)

>no dedicated button
and?

What happened this gen:
- DMC fans got the greatest DMC game of all time

- FF fans got fucked in the ass again.

Attached: 1552257330595.jpg (1024x768, 452K)

I love the way Faust was executed- give players a mildly skill-based method of gaining red orbs to ensure they can consistently be upgrading their movesets which also serves as a fun way to spend orbs even after fully unlocking all the moves.

Attached: 20190310181546_1.jpg (2560x1080, 297K)

Just like XV recycles content

Attached: 1531625253659.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>trickster
>press O to dodge
>gerbera
>press O to dodge

explain how these arent dodge buttons

XV dodge roll is garbage. Jesus Christ Barry, play better games and learn how they work at least.

Nope it was upgraded in the final game and so was the resolution and different weather conditions too

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV_20161207023607.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

Okay now this is actual bait

Attached: 1551928003233.jpg (680x989, 95K)

R1+X is a lateral dodge, jump is a dodge, gerbera is a BIG dodge that's also an attack at the same time, airhike is a dodge, trickster is a dodge

except that's literally tapping the button with proper timing each time and not holding anything

That is one of the few monsters that has an instant KO and honestly I think it was designed just to stop people from holding attack.

Bullgoddamnshit you shilling fuckhead.

>already gave up calling DMC5 pay2win
>now goes to the DMC5 HAS NO DODGE LMAO and already losing
wew

Attached: 1496627140432.png (1131x1154, 596K)

literally a side jump not a dodge roll

No prob, user. TWEWY is one of my favorite games of all time and I’m always happy to help spread the love. It’s also kind of funny how a DS handheld has more depth to it than XV does.

Attached: 01746534-54D6-4365-83E3-0199B9662C3D.jpg (767x1042, 238K)

Trickster form literally lets you omnidirectional dodge ground and air with just circle, same with Gerbera

Cheeky

not as much as dmc5 recycles bosses and enemies

Yeah nah

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV EPISODE DUSCAE_20190209041837.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

nope, it has proper iframes and lets you cancel animations with it

the "dodge" in dmc5 is pure trash

I haven't seen a single person that agreed with Barry, and he shitposted for 6 years

That's some achievement

Attached: 1491050988132.jpg (640x539, 80K)

so no dodge roll

except the DMCV dodges do the same thing

WHY ARE YOU LYING BARRY, THE DODGE ROLL DOES FUCKING NOTHING, IT DOESN'T EVEN PROPERLY CANCEL ANIMATIONS

>not as much as dmc5 recycles bosses
If you said 4 you'd have a valid point
Don't most FF games recolour existing enemies and call it a new type anyway

True not having a dedicated invincibility button does in fact make DMC 5 the better game.

By this logic Bloodborne doesn't have dodges, just jumps.

why did they change the duscae UI?

>literally see him do multiple reinitiated shield blocks and a dodge roll which require tapping
so you never played it

I still can't believe DMC is back after 11 years and crazier than ever
and it happened so suddenly, before last year's e3 people used to make fun of us for believing itsuno was working on a new DMC

Attached: 1514605670422.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

dmc5 is pay2win and has no dodge roll

not a dodge roll

there is
youtube.com/watch?v=w486sXkgGOw
next time do some research, especially for a game you never played

HOLDING THE BLOCK BUTTONS DOES THAT TOO YOU IGNORANT JACKASS

R1+x is a roll
the rest are dodges just without the rolling in it
this is a really stupid non sensical thing to complain about though
just because there are 7 dodges but they arent rolling in the animation doesnt mean they arent dodges

explain how it doesnt count as a dodge

Why do you do this? I've never seen a single person turn around and agree with you that XIIIII actually was a great game all along and that whatever game you're pitting it against is shit. You're only damaging the reputation of the game you love through trying to incite the fans of every single game that could possibly be compared with it. So that instead of considering giving it a try they just associate it with a raging autist and think nothing more of it.

Attached: 1510114335853.png (307x462, 11K)

NEVER WILL BE

Attached: 1531194124353.png (1280x836, 1.22M)

>own both DMC5 and XV
>can make enough webms to BTFO every single Barry's bait
>fully aware he will ignore it and continue shitposting
I really don't know what drives him, especially after XV's official death

Attached: 1524056287761.jpg (480x360, 173K)

Holy fuck play the game, he does the sidestep animation when his sword is out, he dodge rolls otherwise

holy shit
that gilgamesh fight is fucking kino
maybe its time to finally play ffxv

>sidestepping is the same as jumping
Thats ignoring the fact that half the time he'll roll.

Barry's new """argument"""
>dmc 5 is pay2win
>dmc 5 has no dedicated dodge button

Attached: wewlad.png (692x786, 345K)

Barry, this is just becoming pathetic, maybe take a break and try shitposting again tomorrow.

shitposting, dear boy

except yes
there isnt even any weather in ed at all
it was fully upgraded

Attached: upgrade-9-xv.jpg (1920x2160, 1.74M)

>tomato tomahto
I am LOVING this thread please don't stop posting.

Attached: the fuck.webm (638x562, 2.8M)

>he's still at it

Attached: v was so autistic a mod had to confirm it.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

why are you lying?

Holy kek

Attached: 12B6DBD8-B30E-4B55-9621-8F1F204B50A9.jpg (254x368, 42K)

Can noctis air trick, ground trick or trick up/down?

Is this your new aerospam against Inferno webm Barry?

Why are you ignoringyou complain about others not playing XV yet you shitpost about DMC5 despite never playing it

The dodge roll, along with 7 other dodges are there yet you ignore it

Attached: 1489095427886.jpg (600x615, 43K)

he recycles everything, his shitposts, his cherry picked webms, etc... to defend FFXV

and yet he calls out people when they do the same thing to criticize FFXV

every story boss in xv is a unique enemy
only some grunt enemies are recycled like every ff does

IMAGINE BEING SO AUTISTIC THE MODS CALL YOU OUT

Attached: 1528684477313.gif (500x338, 561K)

>some i-frames
So I was wrong on that part, it's still a garbage addition because when only humanoid enemies having tells for phasing/blocking.

so you never played xv
you are never invincible even when phasing that's why dodge rolls, blink and impervious tech rolls are far more essential

Attached: Noct vs 3 bros.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>Gilgamesh fight in XV
Hardcore 1v1 fight against you-but-stronger aka the coolest type of vidya boss ever
>Gilgamesh fight in DMC5
Hitting a glowing spot of a Mist Behemoth ripoff

Attached: 1521974894518.png (454x480, 130K)

I'd share you IRC screencaps of mods laughing at barry but I think that's a permaban offense to share mod convos

Attached: 1549942775038.jpg (2577x2010, 518K)

literally not a dodge roll that's a sideflip and jumping

I’ve played it more than you judging by that trophy list and Square just makes you fucking invincible.

>it was fully upgraded
the pre dusace demo trailers prove you wrong, they just weren't implemented or used in the demo

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV EPISODE DUSCAE_20181130032650.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

and you never played DMC5

you cant dodge roll by holding and you can't reinitiate a new block by holding so no

I don't think that was Barry. That was the dude who was spamming threads unironically non stop for a entire week when that shitty obsidian game pillars of eternity 2 came out. He'd post the same replies and images every thread, he still does it posting a image of the game and sales followed by "Why did it flop? Must have been the gay fish." He's since moved onto Mortal Kombat 11, and shills his futa on male mk9 fanfic all the time and says 9 was the last one to have attractive women. He's a autist on another level, since he constantly REEEEEEEE's about the gay fish in pillars but unironically thinks trannies aren't gay.

Attached: 1533031048827.jpg (500x375, 20K)

no dodge roll and pay2win
yikes

What's the functional difference between a dodgeroll and sideflip, or something like V's sidestep with Shadow, or Dante's Trickster dodge?

you didn't even watch it but here's another timestamped example
youtu.be/xvfwp3rUVBI?t=85
1:25

Are you really this fucking autistic?

Fug, I'd love to see those.

>reviews
ok explain why dmc5 bombed

>yikes
yikes

cope

Yeah I'm pretty sure of that too. Every week or so you'll get a new news story that gets spammed a few dozen times before his autism lasers lock on to their next target.

there isnt one
you just dont roll in the animation
in fact pretty certain you dont roll in FFXV as well but he knows he's wrong so he wont pay attention to posts point it out

Barry is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him Barry and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

that's not about xv you idiot that was the cyberpunk guy

He's going insane already jesus christ somebody help him

Attached: 1483735353045.jpg (525x522, 57K)

But there is a roll animation in DMC5

Oh of course, I'm just curious to see how it makes sense to him.

This fucker here payed money for his D ranks.

Nice

Attached: 1552578765406.png (569x450, 266K)

all enemies have tells you can blockstun every enemy

SICKDARK guy?

Desu I really feel bad for faggots like Barry or Barneyfag or ACK over on Yea Forums. They genuinely seem fucking mental.

HE DODGE ROLLS AT THE END YOU LAZY SHIT, THAT ONLY TELLS ME HE STARTED MASHING THE FUCKING BUTTON

it doesnt make sense to him
thats why he doesnt explain it

Attached: 1530563189563.jpg (1200x794, 82K)

>cope
cope

Attached: 1547756039833.png (735x545, 736K)

>tfw DMC gameplay is good that even if the rest was shit the game would stilll be good

Did he actually thought DMC has no dodge? or is this some ebin bait meme?

Attached: 1447036613020.jpg (418x398, 16K)

nope it was upgraded
ed was muddy af and lower res plus no weather

Attached: xv-upgrade-5.jpg (1920x2160, 2.59M)

Of course they are, at the very least they have a genuine fixation or OCD.

ANIMAL ENEMIES HAVE THE WORST FUCKING TELLS THEN, BECAUSE BLOCK STUN IS BASED ON BLOCKING BEFORE THEY HIT YOU, YOU DUMB FUCKING SHIT

He was also the one who spammed that thread about how journos refused to review kingdom come deliverance and shills that game. I don't mind him as much as Barry though but that's entirely because I don't care much about the games he shits on, and nuObsidian is a absolute joke, even Cain and Boyarsky can't save outer worlds.

that webm proves you wrong

>thread is still up
>Barry broke more rules than an /r9k/ autist
>nobody bothered reporting and just bit every bait
I blame you all for this

Attached: 1453603483209.jpg (456x337, 29K)

He's trying really hard to find any flaw in the core gameplay that people praise and love, so he just uses the best mainstream normie argument he can think of

No, fuck him and that faggot who tried being a contrarian shit about Ace Combat 7. There's issues with the game but bitching about it being unrealistic is fucking disingenuous bullshit.

xv literally has roll dodge

Your webms just prove you’re shit at games and can’t even hold a button right.

He just ban evades anyway

For every "good" thread we get like the Bloodborne thread last night, we get these threads because they help "drive traffic."

you clearly don't know how shield of the just works, you literally see reinitiated blocks meaning it was tapping the entire time not any hold

>implying the anons shitting on Barry aren't reporting him just to shit on him more

>upgraded
you keep saying this yet the skybox and lighting got screwed
>youtube screenshot vs ingame screenshot
ok retard i'll play your autistic game too then

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV EPISODE DUSCAE_20190110021503.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

and yet you're not acknowledging the amount of posts proving DMC5 has dodge roll
Keep coping

Attached: 1550699816574.png (2140x502, 453K)

dmc5 has no dodge roll or dedicated dodge roll button

he literally doesn't own the game

O is a dedicated dodge in Trickster though you fucking mongoloid.

Won dmc5 without paying.
XV should cost 25 dollars, since combat and second half of the game suck. Literally unplayable.

no blockstun is an enemy being stunned by you blocking them

Attached: 1538583557423.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

oh no no no

Attached: whatever helps you sleep at night Barry.png (1042x522, 318K)

the ENTIRE STATE OF VICTORIA got rangebanned because of him

it didn't stick

The dodge roll is the SAME GODDAMN BUTTON AS PHASING, like holy fucking shit Barry, you're so goddamn pathetic on this shit.

Well it’s not like hitstun even exists in XV outside of a part break.

Saved
>when you make every action game fanbase, from fucking KH to FROMSOFTWARE hate your guts

Except you can literally see him get hit when phasing showing holding is worse than tapping for blocks and techrolls

OK BUT HE DOESNT ACTUALLY ROLL SOOOOOOOO LOL BTFO XV COMES OUT ON TOP AGAIN

>ACK
Never followed what that guy does

AH SO YOU ADMIT YOU CAN HOLD YOUR BLOCK BUTTON AND BLOCK ANY INCOMING ATTACK, HUH YOU FUCKING IDIOT?

Aussie user here. Case is still building but it's probably delayed due to a certain shooting.

Can't guarantee results again so please don't make it sound like he's 100% going to prison. Only thing I have against him is his threat of violence against a girl and CP. Wish me luck laddies

Attached: 1487798570600.png (763x757, 794K)

No it was completely upgraded
ed had a vaseline bloom filter and lower res looked way worse than the final game
those are both direct screenshots from the game i took myself not youtube

Attached: upgrade-34.jpg (1920x2160, 1.98M)

dmc5 has no dodge roll only jumps and sideflips

Are you blind? His "phase" animation was done, if you actually held the damn button Noctis would go directly into another fucking "phase" holy shit Barry play better or something.

good luck

>One attack in the game can’t be phased through.

God-speed upside down user

Attached: 1527467204462.jpg (308x308, 40K)

Attached: 3e8723674396749746956.png (600x2613, 1.89M)

>dmc5 pc on launch before anyone played it so it was first version
>xv came to pc 2 years after majority played it on console
wow and it still has higher peak than any other ff did

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't DMC5 technically have blockstuns? Royalguard blocking an enemy right when there attack connects stuns them right?

Attached: deanaling.jpg (735x760, 44K)

Why are you lying, the duscae screenshot is clearly compressed
Whatever no more yous im out keep seething about the downgrade

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV EPISODE DUSCAE_20190216212822.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

And what's wrong with that?

dodge roll is tapping only
phase is holding only

idiot

I believe if you time it right it does.

How is a Coeurl an argument? They've had blaster since day 1, and clearly they broadcast it in this game with their glowing whiskers which you just ran into like a retard. What's worse.. did you make this webm just for this thread to prove a point? THAT is sad.

I like how someone pretends to be XV kun.
Imagine his seething right now.

alright, i'm sure that was the case cause I remember royal guarding Proto Angelos goons and them getting stunned.

Attached: 1546807909137.jpg (428x424, 16K)

it exists on every enemy

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV_20171010010252.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

IT LITERALLY HAS A DODGE ROLL
LITERALLY WITHIN THE FIRST 5 SECONDS

IT'S THE SAME FUCKING BUTTON AND IT FUCKS UP THE INPUT ANYWAY AND WILL GIVE YOU WHATEVER IT FUCKING WANTS

>did you make this webm just for this thread to prove a point? THAT is sad.
He had spammed that for nearly 3 years

>pretends
its the same images and filenames. Either someone's dedicated or its him

He also had to get rid of all the Phoenix downs the game can’t stop handing you to make it look like there are consequences for getting downed in the first place.

But that is literally a timed tap not a hold
Are you blind? You can literally see it

But muh jumps, muh dedicated button

But there is a dodge roll to side. Target+direction+jump button.

You hate everything but FFXV and maybe TWEWY, and everyone hates you.

>most obvious bait in Yea Forums history and its reaching bump limit
>nobody bothered to sage or report

Attached: 1545358036306.jpg (222x245, 7K)

No, he shits on TWEWY too. He is beyond redemption.

>Target+direction+jump button.
>jump
the absolute state of dmcfags

I'm sure plenty of people did both but the mods don't care right now

No he literally gets hit when phase was being input, you're fucking blind
Phase doesn't evade every attack making it unreliable, unlike dodge rolls, blink cancels, impervious tech rolls and shields which are fully reliable

Someone isbdefinitely having fun.

he hates TWEWY recently because, I shit you not, he discovered Nomura was involved

THERE'S NEVER ANY INDICATION IT'S A TIMED TAP YOU LAZY SHITPOSTING SHIT, I'VE PLAYED THIS DAMN GAME TOO, AND THE FACT THAT YOU COMPLAIN THAT GETTING HIT AFTER A PHASE IS OVER TO PRETEND "YOU'RE NOT INVINCIBLE WHILE PHASING" ARGUMENT ISN'T HELPING YOU PRETEND THERE'S MUCH DEPTH TO A FUCKING GAME THAT TURNED MAGIC INTO FUCKING GRENADES AND LITERALLY HANDS YOU ELIXIRS LIKE A PEZ DISPENSER!

multiple attacks can't be

Its not bait, OP (Barry) legit thinks that, but you're right, the fact he has been active for hours even thought he is clearly ban evading is amazing.

they just deleted his posts from a DMC thread. They're fucking active

What other button could it possibly be?
Also why is it okay when dark souls does it?

It's a barry thread newfriend. It doesn't matter if it gets reported or not. I'm not even surprised if these threads are autosage by default.

It is a button, mate. It has multiple uses depending on the current context.
Also in the game i is called roll/jump.

Ironically only as a producer, meaning he got budget allocated for it. Like how everyone jerks off to ZOE2 because Kojima is a producer on it, but he had nothing to do with the combat/story.

a dodge button
dark souls has no jump button

these are both direct feed directly from them idiot, ed was only 900p and final game was upgraded

Attached: XV upgrade 4.jpg (1920x2160, 985K)

How the fuck does he not know
did he somehow overlook KH Dream Drop Distance and the fact that the TWEWY characters basically look like KH cast members but leaner

You''re literally so goddamn ADHD you can't hold a goddamn button down, Holy fucking shit.

that it's impossible to kill them by just holding o when they can do that

its L3 or circle depending on the game my dude

Jump is the dodge button in dark souls
Every other button has a function that's used in combat. What button could dodge be?

not a dodge roll

According to Barry's logic it counts because the input variables are different after all, you need to double tap it while running to jump, and you roll just pressing it because XV has you phase holding the button and tapping it makes you roll.

>that one weekend where Barry shitposted for literally 24 hours straight
that boy ain't right

>rolls
>dodges
>somehow this isn't a dodge roll

you're seething
dmc5 has no dodge roll or dedicated dodge roll button and is pay2win

so jump

That boy is not correct! He is flawed!

>dmc5 has no dodge roll
Lock-On, Tap Side + Jump

Is ff15 faggot even still here?

Attached: 2be.jpg (285x472, 28K)

What button could it be? It's a simple question.
What ability should they remove from the game to add a dedicated dodge or roll button?

Roll
Dodge roll

Yes there is, the weapon materializing and the blue effect is when it was tapped you idiot

>Crosslinking in the OP to continue an argument about how mad he was

Attached: 1505059957910.jpg (764x1200, 188K)

Word jump busts his ass and makes him cope, m8.

What will barry do when Sekiro and Astral Chain come out and they also BTFO FFXV?

You were proven wrong, he gets hit when phasing there.

it isn't a dodge roll

probably the same thing he's doing now

At this point I’m convinced he’s some kinda masochist that gets off on it.

I can't fucking wait for that.

Attached: 085.png (500x375, 229K)

I'm going to say the J word

Attached: 1533241906725.png (436x431, 332K)

>jump
lmao

explain how it's not, Bartholomew

What's so special about a dodge roll?

post yfw ffxv is irrelevant after 10 years of waiting for it while dmc5 will be remembered for years to come

Attached: nero combo.webm (640x360, 2.27M)

God I miss firepunch so fucking much, chainsawman is good but holy fuck.

>only 6 unique bosses in dmc5
>over 20 unique bosses in xv

Attached: xvmyst1.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

Just a shitty bait thread

>unique

how pathetic that you need to keep using other games to shitpost against xv because you have no valid arguments