Are video games making girls too thicc these days? will it cause the industry to crash?

are video games making girls too thicc these days? will it cause the industry to crash?

Attached: 1550798931498.jpg (3486x2327, 622K)

tasty feet

artist?

the soles sure, those tops are fucked

BRRRRAAAAAAPP

Absolutely, the target demographic of video games is lesbian women and transgendered minorities, both of which hate attractive women. I don't understand why attractive women are somehow kryptonite to lesbians but this is the society we live in.

Fuck you for being a foot-fag and not knowing based Kyle

Attached: 1527723553833.png (800x800, 626K)

Are you fucking retarded? Reread what you just wrote.

god I wish that were me

Kairunoburogu, he's on twitter now I think
cringe

great moment to be alive

Attached: 1552830477483.jpg (434x393, 40K)

They don’t even look like that in the actual game

The entire industry will BUCKLE under the WEIGHT of those BRRAAAAAAPPPSSS

it's because women don't find beauty in inherently in appearances, they find beauty in having the control derived from appearances. If a woman is happy because a beta tells her she is beautiful, she hears it as the beta saying "you have power over me." If a woman tells another woman she is beautiful, it means "you are less powerful than me." If she calls her a slut, it means "that girl has more control over guys than I do! she must be cheating!! what about morality?!" then she'll turn around and beg for money from guys.

don't conflate women's appreciation for beauty as men's;it's not the same at all.

Attached: DP0XwTgVAAAL2Nd.jpg (910x1620, 192K)

Doesn't look very thick too me.

Attached: 1523683734069.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Attached: based cute feet posters.png (636x1428, 717K)

I fucking love this. Caught me off guard when I first played it

not him,but you do realize there's a lot to like about this picture even if you don't like feet, right?

There's been a paradigmatic shift starting from around 2015 where it has become more and more acceptible for women to be fatter and fatter, particularly on this board. Also in the same vein, r34 content often features female characters as fatter than their original depictions. I guess I'm a relic of a bygone era at this point. Fortunately Japanese developers never seem to disappoint on delivering rail thin waists and balloon breasts.

>2015
you mean 1980. the fashion industry has been trending this way for a long time, coinciding with the anti bullying movement and the rise in obesity

They need all that fat to attract the whales

>tfw commissioning this guy
Can't wait

Sure, but you have to agree that the ramp has been exponential in recent years. HAES/thicc stuff you see today is absolutely nothing compared to the 90s.

Not remotely thicc enough

What are you getting drawn?

Men always loved thicc women. The whole idea that women had to be thin to be beautiful was propogated by women amongst themselves. If you look at older male-centric media like Playboy, there were always busty women with big butts. Women like Marilyn Monroe were always considered hot by men. Black people took it as a part of their identity because it was a way for them to create a counter culture that they thought was unique to them. It's only lately with the self acceptance bullshit that women are trying to accept amongst themselves that thiccness can be beautiful.

Basically, women just ruined it for themselves, as usual.

Attached: Dr_vcIuU0AA5l2u.jpg (900x1200, 211K)

>average US citizen has the BMI 29 - borderline obese prediabetic
>that means half of the population is even fatter than that
Thicc girls are more realistic.

It'll certainly crash my reproductive organ, if you understand my implications.

Attached: 1367501356455.gif (163x136, 590K)

the problem is everyone uses the same words for different meanings, it's a complete break down in communication. it only takes 3 seconds on tinder to see this, fat girls posting about how they're "thicc," yet here you are saying that a big butt and big tits = thicc. it makes no sense, the word has 0 cohesive colloquial meaning anymore. for example, is pic related thicc? she has a huge ass? or is she just healthy because she works out? or is she a sticc because of her overall body type

Attached: 1547725861449.jpg (750x980, 741K)

>Monroe was fat

you realize some of her dresses wont even fit on a modern size 2 mannequin right. Her being fat is a big meme.

Who cares about fanart? Fanart is not vidya.

Attached: pso20190228_235515_022.jpg (2560x1440, 857K)

We call those pawgs
The mark of a true thicc girl is in the hip to waist ratio and the thighs.

yeah we all know that modern top tier is girls with low body fat and gym-pumped muscles

Attached: 1546034285131.jpg (566x800, 302K)

so what, a thicc girl needs a wider waist than hip???? because pic related has huge hips and a tiny waist

Attached: 1547725823690.jpg (2094x4032, 1.78M)

This concept makes me diamonds.

Attached: 1527731373468.jpg (3507x2480, 479K)

I never said she was fat. I just said that. Thicc =/= fat.

It's more about the ratio. At some point thiccness stops being thicc, and just ends up being fat and gross.

To me, this girl is just on the borderline. You can tell her thighs and boobs are big, but her waist is still small enough for them to look bigger than average, without being misshapen and weird looking. Thiccness, as you will. She has some belly fat, but not so much that it overshadows her other features. She's still feminine, without being a huge blob.

I know a lot of guys will just think she's fat, but they've just fallen to the female propoganda. This is the definition of what we're biologically inclined to want to breed with. It doesn't mean she's actually healthy with what people eat nowadays compared to a hunter gatherer diet, but there's something primal about fucking a woman like this. You just have to experience it.

Attached: 1536865783114.jpg (1080x1350, 293K)

>huge
yeah I don't think so

Incel.

Attached: 1552509189050.png (646x634, 350K)

name/sauce? i've only ever seen these 2 pics, are there more somewhere?

>thicc girl needs a wider waist than hip
No, the opposite. The hips need to be bigger than the waist. And at a greater ratio than average. The girl you posted looks average. Pic related is a better example.

And it's not just hips and thighs that cause thiccness. A woman can have a bigger than average butt, waist, etc., but as long as she still looks proportional everywhere else, she will be thicc.

Attached: 5b90e777987f4589fc4fcdbb3ecf2bff773950b9f8f67c3667a3de51be89fd5c.png (595x1216, 1.01M)

haha what

And this is a woman that is overall thicc, not just when it comes to thighs and waist. She actually has a lower ratio to hips and waist, but you can tell she's just thicc overall.

Attached: stef.jpg (640x800, 62K)

That's that threshold for thicc. If her waist is too wide than it's more fat than thicc.
This is borderline fat. It teeters on the edge between thicc and fat depending on your preference.