How do you feel about Armada going back to Melee?

How do you feel about Armada going back to Melee?

Attached: o1537305077939561.png (1206x684, 958K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g2mMfi-PlsY
twitter.com/ArmadaUGS/status/1106909874095558656
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/g2mMfi-PlsY

Hes going back to melee cuz he sucks dirty dick In ultimate. Hes going back cuz melee is all this dude can be good at same with all the "melee gods" they all suck at ultimate cuz they won't move on from melee they always come back cuz they suck ass in the new game. Melee gods want to milk the last of their "fame" from their tard fanbase who will throw them Penny's for any recognition

You said the same thing like 4 times over. Imagine being this fucking dumb AND a phone poster

Well, he's right though.

ultimate was so bad I'm not surprised

Fuck, you got me there

It's not bad but it's certainly not perfect.

Is this the guy who needs broken controllers to win tournaments?

Unsurprising, since he has no skill in other games and no prospects for a real career at this point.

>no prospects
Kinda like Ultimate's future.

Where did he confirm this?

His last stream. He also played Melee for 8 hours.

t. armada
cope harder faggot
Ultimate is a lot more balanced than Melee, not solved unlike Melee and mpst important of all fresh and exciting.
Any old "god" that can't adapt should simply back off and let new blood take over.

>8 hours
Timestamp?

Yep you're a brainlet alright.
Balance doesn't make a game good. Idiots like you never learn.

Salem is right yet again.

That's really disappointing. Armada had the best showing of all the melee players at sunmit. Oh well.

Why made him drop out of Ultimate?

The fact that the game is bad

Fuck off Ultimate NIGGER

The twitch hype is gone, every streamer is tanking subs hard, to the point it makes sense to play melee again for the good old consistent meleebux.

t. facebook poster

Source?

This means nothing until an Ultimate player comes even remotely close to being as good at Melee as he is at Ultimate.

>Ultimate is out already
>Melee still living rent free in everyone's heads while 64, Brawl, Sm4sh are forgotten

LOL

Attached: lol.png (224x215, 72K)

So Salem was right all along?

Inkling not being OP
Him losing a lot and realizing he sucks

Yep. Melee is a complete seperate entity from other Smash games.

Uh, source?

Attached: E56BDD49-4E16-441C-89FC-FCA8E87D5C5E.png (640x1136, 531K)

Yup. The EVO drama really showed how much of a bitch Armada is too.

Take a shower

Why would playing a hot game learn a dead one?

have sex, please

>accusing someone that DOESNT play Melee of being an indelible
Uhhhh....

Go bathe you stinky melee autist

So many melee autists shitting up this thread.
Whining isn't going to bring your solved, stagnant game back to EVO. Stinky day is cancelled.

Nothing, because this was the third time he "quit" Melee and came back to it the other two times.

No seriously, how do I know you’re not telling lies on the internet?

why would you want to go back to ‘fighting hbox puff: the game’

found the smelee player

I play melee because i enjoy playing melee.
I play third strike because I enjoy third strike
Yea Forums plays anything the jew corperations tell them to play because they have the inability to play a game in person with friends and require a active online community because they are too autistic to even talk to someone irl at an event, and too lazy to do the bare minimum of matchmaking without a company holding their hands.

I don't really care, there are better Ultimate players. Melee players get far too much hype.

>still no source on this

twitter.com/ArmadaUGS/status/1106909874095558656
>stream
Did he say anything about tournies?

Armada said in the last 18 months, the only time he has genuinely cared about winning in Melee was when he was playing HBox, because he despises the character so much that he can't stand the thought of losing.

>implying most of Yea Forums 0lays any game and just piggybacks on what gets them brownie points

FINAL DESTINATION
NO ITEMS
FOX ONLY
NO DEODORANT.

>Ultimate is a lot more balanced than Melee
i dont know if thats true, but a game being balanced is only a part of it being fun
If brawl was the most balanced game in existence it would still be boring and feel like crap at its core

>tfw competitive Smash will die within years
feels so good bros

Attached: 1551234256904.png (1014x568, 1.06M)

>he was forced to use jiggs in the random tourney, a character he swore never to use in ultimate

Attached: 1525001028939.gif (250x250, 993K)

Get those stinkers out of based ultimate please. Enjoy losing to Hbox.

M2K actually managed to be pretty good in Brawl and Tr4sh.

Partly yes, partly they have all become old. Their reaction times are slowing, their adaptability is waning. The gods are dying. Long live the new flesh