Final Fantasy XIV

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

Attached: 1552812158454.png (786x876, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/63655-Translation-Japanese-to-English?p=1376748&viewfull=1#post1376748
youtu.be/_hV_Z4d3Rkw?t=527
worldofwargraphs.com/pve-stats/races
youtube.com/watch?v=C8vz186pjY0
exhentai.org/g/916592/4e71e9ff51/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: shrek.jpg (960x540, 79K)

post your character in their main job

Attached: ffxiv_05032019_123733_270.jpg (1920x1080, 658K)

Attached: 671.jpg (1008x2215, 581K)

press D to dab on wowshills but also to dick viera girls

yo call me when ffxiv engine works better than a modified engine from 2002
LMAO

bunnyfags are the new lalashitters

you mean bunnyfags are the new catshitters?

Behold, the ultimate being

Attached: brospilled.png (347x967, 414K)

We just gonna pretend this isn't cherrypicked as all hell? BfA added eight new races with 16 total gender options and you picked the one option that everyone agrees looks the worst for your comparison.

>XIV
>bunny race, unknown second race possible also hot but dudes, gunblade, dancer, blue mage
>WoW
>uhhhhh... fat... human?
It's almost a parody in itself. Amazing.

Attached: image.jpg (360x450, 23K)

THE KING OF MMOS. THE UNDYING KING!

What's the fastest way to level new jobs?

>implying blue mage was anything but a shallow, lazy disaster

>they add a tranny race next
>level caps at 34

Attached: 4714373b26a18f6ca50f8ca5a84eb1a5.jpg (736x628, 54K)

Duties, palace

>blue mage
my negro, Blue Mage in FFXIV is like WoD of WoW

>they add a tranny race next
Xaela are already in the game

But it exists, which is infinitely closer to being good than not existing is.

After reaching cap 34, 40% of its players will quit

*presses X*
I play with a game pad

As a massive BLUfag, I disagree. I'd rather it not exist and have some hope that it might come in the future than have it in the inexcusable state it's in now and know they'll never fix it.

>level caps at 34

Attached: 1548449924786.jpg (1064x720, 197K)

>2.5sec gcd

>actually having OGCD

NO KING RULES FOREVER SON!

Attached: 6c1.png (1920x1080, 3.35M)

What's with the amount of LGBT people on there anyway? I go to some conversation party finders and at least one (or all) of them will state their sexual preference and will be really flamboyant.

Palace of the D

Attached: 1549911205619.jpg (1920x1200, 462K)

Impressive. Very nice.

Attached: 1551808780817.jpg (1977x401, 77K)

I've never played XIV, is the combat as smooth as WoW?

Five days until /our guy/ comes back.

Attached: 1539140348335.png (414x399, 70K)

>wow combat
>smooth

Attached: ffxiv_04032019_131005_564.jpg (1920x1080, 758K)

Imagine WoW, but with a 2.5 second gcd.

I was a WoWfag for years, being depressed and letting blizzard leech money from me to play a half dead mmo. Atleast I have fun and can be social with others in xiv

Right is hotter unironicaly

Only if the bottom portion had visible abs and the skin matched the head

This, but unirinically

Attached: Gunbreaker_concept_art (1).jpg (1767x2500, 446K)

u gay?

Bunnies...

Attached: Bruhh.webm (1642x1022, 2.2M)

People don't like being ostracized for being gay/trans and no one in XIV cares since you can't harass them or get them to leave. If the chat system was like Yea Forums you would see much less people from the lgbt crowd.

No you are the gay for responding to crystal clear b8. Shamefur.

As far as I can tell it's done specifically for the Blue Mage flavor rather than just making another homogenized class.
BLU has always been a finnicky class in FF to begin with, kidna glad they made it an oddball class instead of just another DPS.

Because faggots like the attention, even if they're small in number they will try to be at the center of the world.

Fuck you. It's exactly like every other dps class except that it can't actually play the fucking game.

>play wow because it's the only mmo my friends play
>constantly play ffxiv on the side and have way more fun, friends won't switch because there's less content or they don't wanna do the story

I should just get new friends

Attached: 1541672960243.jpg (468x431, 17K)

>Imagine having a cute lalafell lass bouncing up and down on your "lever"

Attached: 1436069875549.jpg (960x1200, 187K)

I understand the... intent, or whatever, behind the iteration of BLU we got, but damn I really wish they had just said fuck it and let people play it in Eureka or something.

>I understand the... intent, or whatever, behind the iteration of BLU we got
The only intent was to get the hype of a new job during the pre-expansion lull. Any other reasoning they claimed beforehand was proven bullshit the moment it released and we saw every excuse they gave and everything they claimed they "couldn't" do was a flat out fucking lie.

The intent is to crank stuff out over the weekend and call it a day. All BLU gameplay stuff was scripted by one guy just like Logos actions. It's just an extra attraction done on the cheap.

The intent is just to give you an easier way to get allied seals for riding maps besides doing hunts. When their level cap gets bumped up to 60 it'll probably be the same shit except for Centurion Seals

>P-Please play our dead MMO
fuck off shills, your new tranny race wont make me forget about the global cooldown

Attached: 1552649296045.jpg (382x383, 13K)

Conzidering XIV is probably surpassing WoW at this point, which dead MMO are you talking about?

> probably surpassing WoW at this point
You wish.

FUGTHEBUNNIES

Attached: art-021.jpg (2000x2667, 398K)

>go into wow thread
>it's people discussing the game
>go into xiv thread
>p
it's people discussing wow and waifus

Attached: 1552706449046.png (765x897, 582K)

the only discussion about the game in a wow thread is gonna be people bitching about awful design choices like azerite armor

More like people being triggered over gays and trannies.

Always wanted to play XIV but im a neet with no income

Why do people focus on fat humies rather than Zandalari?

play the free trial

You double retard, BFA has almost killed WoW. Outside of the dedicated shills fucking nobody likes it.
The gameplay is awful.
The class changes are awful.
The allied races are awful.
The content is awful.
The story is so fucking awful it makes fucking WoD look good.
There is literally not a single good thing to come out of BFA, and most people have noticed.
>OP's pic is specitcially comparing WoW and XIV
>WHY ARE YOU DISCUSSING BOTH GAMES IN'T THIS AN XIV THREAD?

Zandalari are actually cool.

How is this game not free to play with the gigantic cash shop it has lol

Benchmark when? I want to toy around with the Viera sliders. I plan on race changing from my Highlander to a Viera but I also really like my Highlander so I don';t know.

Attached: 1516604816092.jpg (431x291, 22K)

6 days until the shitstorm.

Attached: 0MQCcd7WpW.jpg (100x100, 13K)

Late April or May.

Because Zandalari turned out to be a Black Panther reference rather than based almost evil Trolls. Like everything else in the game, BFA ruined them.

This 40 year old literal incel thinks this will attract people to play ffxiv, he spends most of his day trying to think of new meme posts for Yea Forums

user...you don't actually believe that WoW can be "great again", right?

Attached: 1552825482471.gif (480x270, 1.4M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: xiv_is_laughing_at_us_again.png (786x876, 716K)

Is that fat model legit? looks awful

Attached: tumblr_nz0a89kKwz1qj475ko5_1280.jpg (1272x671, 602K)

user, I want you to look at the title of the thread and tell me what it says.

I want to breed with Nanamo while Tataru cheers me on then cleans me up with her mouth

Attached: __lalafell_and_nanamo_ul_namo_final_fantasy_xiv_and_etc_drawn_by_mayafufu__e335f807b5ddb31b97c55b1fb (826x1183, 348K)

>liking the peak female form is gay
Stick with your twigs, son. One day you'll understand that there's nothing better than a chubby milf with a hairy pussy

Look at those fucking potato sluts.

also
>cooldown tied to animation
>shitty netcode causes you to miss ogcds arbitrarily
ffxiv is a fucking mess

POE-TAY-TOES

Attached: 1546166787547.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

>weekly caps: the game
>no progression and 4 button combat
Both are shit.

>X expansion has almost killed WoW
lmao

Imagine the headpats

Y'shtola is better than literally every single major WoW 'Character' combined.
You can't dispute this.

Attached: 1551383541636.jpg (1857x2000, 1.11M)

I like xiv but it's things like this and lack of build variety/ mobility skills/ too much focus on single target attacks that makes the combat in dungeons especially put me to sleep.

>>weekly caps: the game
FFXIV has so much content that I can never really cap anything other than tomestones, and even that is exhausting. Do you have no life and want a game to be your job or something

This

Attached: 1505279830528.jpg (2480x3508, 1.79M)

>Long hair Y'shtola
That's fucking disgusting remove yourself

Y'shtola is a fucking garbage character. She's a boring old whore whose hobbies are
>Collecting shoes
>Going to cafes
Wow thrilling fucking character there.

I like it too, but it really feels like a shitty console mmo. cast bar keeps going for a second even though the target is dead. nothing feels snappy in this game, there's a little delay to everything

>ff14
>weekly gearing lockout on ALL classes after finishing up with one, which takes 20 minutes, boom, nothing left to do, and making a new character for additional gearing that week requires 250+ hours of questing to reach end-game

>wow
>each raiding difficulty has its own lockout, and mythic content can be farmed and the game encourages alts which can also do all content multiple times
>game is in the worst state it's ever been in and absolutely fucking sucks

SALAD DODGING

I like milfs and hairy pussies but kul tiran women look like amy schumer

I always liked the job system more than having separate alts, especially since rep isn't account-wide in wow

No user, BFA is different.
With WoD at leasy there was the realization that it was just rushed out and abandoned so the team could work on 'Something better'. Legion held things together but also signalled the bad things to come like Azerite and bad content design.
BFA is the lowest possible point. This expac was hyped up even more than Legion and Demon Hunters. Almost fucking everyone was excited for it, and within the fucking pre-patch event people were already calling things out for being awful. Nothing has gone right for BFA but Blizzard still keeps making it worse.

Phoenix Downs usable in combat fucking when.
They're completely useless in this game.

Attached: MFF_Phoenix_Down.png (166x166, 42K)

The problem is that the whole game is designed around weekly caps, which aren't tied to individual jobs.

They should at least be usable in Baldesion Arsenal.

This isn't Y'shtola. It's just some feline whore who purchased her outfit from Yoshida's cashshop.

>4 button rotation
OH NO NO NO NO

Better?

Attached: eac.jpg (848x1200, 188K)

THE SUBSCRIBERS DAHNALD

>there's nothing better than a chubby milf with a hairy pussy
Yes there is, women who take care of their body, fuck off retard, you're fucking disgusting

Are gunbreakers going to share armor or have their own

GOD DAMN I LOVE SINGLE, FAT, WEEB NEETS THAT PLAY VIDEO GAMES FOR A HOBBY

Attached: 1541392562422.jpg (1920x1017, 232K)

They're not even really useful in Eureka since you can only use them on party members and you can just get the raise logos action anyway.

t. pedo

They kill off all the cute interesting girls but keep boring catgirl and stupid mcPunchthings

oh an what amazing hobbies does the world of warcraft characters have

Fuck off diapershitter.

Fuck, i really want to play 14, but i can only play wow since it's the only western game that has community from where i live.

Being angry at the opposite faction.

WOW WOW WOW.....wow!

Let's not get carried away here. I do believe that WoW has been turned to shit and its years are numbered, but it isn't because it didn't have an interesting mythology or array of races (for that level of Fantasy of cource). I can positively say that Night Elves and Blood Elves can at least go toe-to-toe with Y'shtola or Viera for example. At least.

It's just that their beauty, majesty and grace is only shown in concept/fanarts and in-game, because WoW is monolithic in its graphics in 2019.

Attached: 1558607113337.jpg (2560x1600, 414K)

If Y'shtola is your type then you can go to literally any bar on a weeknight and find a dozen middle aged roasties exactly like her, normalnigger.

I don't even play WoW and I'm not defending it, I just fucking hate Y'shtola.

>what is a filler expansion
Spot the newfag.

And by Y'shtola I meant the whole of the Miqo'te race.

>"final fantasy" anything past the age of 10
wew lads, I thought it was just a meme like the KOTH threads but you people are serious?

the GCD is actually around 1.9 seconds on melee classes with appropriate SkS

Whats HIS endgame?

Attached: 54156535.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

I find Amy Schumer hot

>Expansion with N'zoth, Azshara, Kul Tiras, the Zandalari, Manduin fucking Jaina, Teldrassil being burnt, and literal Forsaken Elves
>It's just a filler expansion!
I'm sorry, user.

>level caps at 34

Attached: 1539197956267.jpg (360x450, 128K)

>Longer GCD than fucking runescape
>Somehow a good thing

>what are off gcds
>what is skillspeed/spellspeed
>what is ninja or monk
>being a wownigger

The salvation of this star.

>sperging out this hard over a female (female) cat
really makes you think

underrated

imagine all the viera's with modded asses.

I don't get why ascians talk about the balance between light and dark and sowing chaos in the same breath.

Too bad WoW has never been worse or less simplistic than it is now.

Cats

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2019-03-16 18-45-05.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

Every class except Black Mage has something to do between its GCDs, and Black Mage players are basically playing their own game of trying not to move.

Attached: 1546125344698.png (440x440, 273K)

The last time three times I went into a wow thread, it was filled with people linking their f-lists and talking about ERP. No, I wasn't on /vg/ either and that's far worse than I've seen from from any XIV thread on Yea Forums.

Attached: clip.png (992x1079, 1.63M)

Thats a deer.

Because if everything goes right and light all the time, the world gets flooded with light. The WoD's shard was TOO good. There was TOO much light and it killed the entire shard. Choas is needed.

Both games are ultra simplistic for braindead niggers. Are you really feeling superior for playing FF14 over WoW? Both games are for mouthbreathing mongoloids.

Because causing chaos weakens the walls of reality, which lets them rejoin another shard. They need to make things crazy, while also making sure neither Light or Dark consumes any shards.

The GCD is barely noticeable at 70 because of all the ogcds you have. But you wouldn't know that having to only press 4 buttons wowshill.

Because if there isn't a balance of Light/Peace and Darkness/Chaos then this bitch gets stupidly strong and wipes out everything.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Well, /xivg/ is here. Good thread guys see you next time.

So, a hooker then?

better dead than al bhed

Don't let the door hit you on the way out pussy

I picked Thaumaturge as my first class because I thought black mages looked cool, did I fuck up?

Attached: 1535810429971.gif (357x479, 252K)

I don't get the point of WoW players bitching about less content when Blizzard makes an active effort to keep people from playing anything that isn't latest patch content, let alone old xpac content.

Post your ultimate clears shitter.

>Neither game has proper character customization in 2017+2
Not playing your shit.

Also, right is better but would be actually good with some hips and without the manshoulders.

Attached: 1551474521705.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Attached: 1548121258994.jpg (461x600, 51K)

Best girl is obviously Alphinaud

The door would open and close a hundred times before the second skill in your rotation is even off the global cooldown, nigger.

WHM

Shut up BLUfag your opinion is terrible. Why would you want the RDM treatment?

If you speak English, then what does it matter. Go make some new international friends.

>animefaggot has shit taste
no surprise to anyone

Only Elidibus is keeping light and dark balanced, the others are all for "MAXIMUM DARKNESS LET'S GET ZODIARK BACK YEAH" while Elidibus just facepalms and screams.
And right now this world is getting bent towards light and being bent hard and fast. He needs to bring chaos and darkness in, quick, or else the calamity of light is about to come.
Guess what Shadowbringers is gonna be about?

>FFXIV: We want the horny audience
>WoW: We want the american audience

Problematic

Attached: 1541045799852.jpg (1920x1080, 823K)

You seem to be under the impression that I still play either game, you dumb nigger. They're mindnumbing and lack any challenge. In fact, the only challenge in either game is FINDING people who aren't the aforementioned mouthbreathing mongoloids. That's the challenge.

So does FFXIV need DnD druids?

Attached: ffxiv_03162019_013111_859.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

>Why would you want them to be faithful to past iterations of the job while also tailoring it to XIV so you can actually play the game with it?
Gee man I dunno.

Maybe young schumer but that's not who I'm talking about

That's always been the only difficulty in MMOs. So many fucking retards play these games, that finding enough players to do the end-game content with properly is insanely difficult.

>Guess what Shadowbringers is gonna be about?
Sex with Alisaie?

Attached: Alisaie 32342543.jpg (1408x2000, 351K)

>There is literally not a single good thing to come out of BFA
What about Kul Tiran Druids?

Attached: duidcat.jpg (7206x1400, 768K)

I fucking wish.

Talk shit on WoW all you want, at least it has fun PvP (most the time) especially compared to FF14

Get good Pvp and I will play it, until then im sticking to Lights hope classic WoW and trying BFA again when 8.2 comes out then going all in on Classic official servers in summer

I wanted to play hunter, but I do not want to have to use Broken tooth when I want to be a sentinel with a nightsaber or Owl pet but thats unoptimal :( I guess Rogue or mage with a shaman alt it is

You can Shadowmeld into stealth in classic right?

She S U C C

No. At least not from my point of view, I'm a BLM main. But Black Mage does not do things between its GCD because its GCD are in time with its cast timers.
FFXIV, however, is a game that wants you to dodge and dodge often. The entire threat enemies pose to ranged attackers is sequential AoEs. In the endgame the battlefield is a morass of explosions and cones and lights and BLM wants to not move an inch because you can't move while casting and casting is your job.
I find it remarkably engaging at least, but it means it's not related to the GCD and oGCD dance that everyone else does.

Attached: 1546125204190.jpg (997x728, 103K)

>designing classes is too hard
>they all get homogenized
>optimal comp is still the same shit since hw
th-thanks yoshi-p

Depends what you find fun. He's just saying the real challenge of BLM is having a plan for when you have to move so you maintain your DPS. Without having to move BLM DPS is insane.

If you do not mind the GCD or being immobile then no, black mage is fine and has some of the coolest looks in the game. Go with your gut and give what you think is cool a good try, if you dont like it you can always change later on since you can do every class on one character.

Literally think Megumin from Konosuba but uses more than one spell

BFA isn't fun at all. The general demographic still find the 4 abilities per class to be a challenge, thus they will reduce it to 1 skill per spec labeled DPS BUTTON, TANK BUTTON, HEAL BUTTON.

Kul Tirin druids and shaman got really stretched along the same veins of Dranei Shamen.

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2019-03-17 02-13-30.jpg (1920x1080, 856K)

Black mages have the biggest explosions and the biggest dps. Just so you know black mage gameplay consists of trying not to move as much as possible, so it actually adds another layer of difficulty because you need to move a lot in ffxiv raids or other content.
It's actually in a great state right now.

>triple cast
>Swift cast
>firestarter procs
>cant move an inch
Typical ff14 raider

I want to suck on those tranny milkers.

It would be pretty damn awesome

Diff user but while most of their forms are cool, I really wish we got a cooler balance form instead of a wicker chicken. Thverdantey should at least make a Glyph of Stars but instead of Elune based stars it is verdant leaves and wicker shit

All of this makes it sound like BLM is more of a 'second class' class that you pick once you actually know the encounters though
If I'm not allowed to move and all the endgame bosses constantly shit out aoes it sounds like it's going to be pretty awful to go in blind and not be allowed to cast any spells

It's more about minimizing movement rather than not moving at all desu.

Attached: BLMWHM.gif (540x206, 66K)

>milkers
They bags of silicone my friend. My dad could get those and they'd look the same

cope

What is it about weak chins that seem to drive the men with them insane? I’m happy no one in my family or my gf’s family have weak chins. What an unattractive feature

I agree that it is not near as fun as MoP or Legion class design but I guess I got lucky with Demo Warlock because (in my opinion) it is the coolest it has ever been save maybe ToT MoP, I prefer summoning an army of demons than become one myself and Demon Hunter is still fun, Rogue is cool to. Not all classes are fucked but a lot are when they should not be, Blizz goofed on the most important part of a game.

If you cast Fire/Blizzard III from three stacks of the other element the cast should be fast enough to hit something off GCD. Same goes for when you get firestarter/thundercloud procs or use twift/triple cast. You can do some off GCD, but there isn't a whole lot you need to weave in there anyway. Diversion or manawall maybe.

But yeah it's not like you are doing anything off GCD for damage really.

Swiftcast and Triplecast have 60 second cooldowns my dude.
And Firestarter procs are best used for conserving MP (replacing a Fire I cast to refresh AF3) and getting back into the swing of your phases than on the move.
Hell, I personally tend to keep Swiftcast until I need it in most fights, because boss phases where they go invulnerable or leave the field tend to make me drop something and I don't wanna hardcast Fire III again.

Good one, perma-incel. Now go pretend to be a girl for attention.

>projecting this hard
>he's still this much of a shitter without an ultimate clear

Who cares about the content, it's the shape and skin that counts. Your father probably doesn't have a twink body and a cute face.

what have you done

Attached: stateofwow.png (1202x677, 1.22M)

I do often learn an encounter on Scholar and go back to BLM after I am more familiar with it, but you can go balls deep with BLM if you are willing to learn as you go.

I don't get it

>projecting this hard
>can't see the irony in his post
>too retarded to comprehend the previous posts
Typical MMO brainlet.

HAHAHA HOLY FUCK THIS LITERALLY CANT BE REAL.

Attached: D1y-5uuXQAALvuK.jpg (584x449, 38K)

Sadly nothing will ever come close to the blue eyed cockmunchers that are female draenei.

Attached: 53685653_637580046685363_4647816554631659520_n.jpg (640x960, 34K)

Yeah, BLMs have more mobility than they've ever had, but fights involve more movement than ever too. There's still a fair amount of that good old pre-planning and positioning and forcing your team to work around you that you play blm for.
5 Instant GCDs a minute is really not much.

Learning boss mechs and positions at the same time is better. Honestly you can move a lot with blm and it really boils down to getting used to the job.

Bolt on tranny tits are the least attractive thing about them. Fake tits are gross

Not really, Kul Tiran are descendants of the Drust AND Gilneans who the first have a celt like culture and Gilneans have plenty of Harvest based traditions, them being druids makes sense. Kul Tirans also have a lot of Water based practices that work with the elements, so Shaman makes sense at least for restoration (so the same reason a Lightforged Draenei can be a shadow priest, because even if one of the specs really resonates with the race they want to give you the whole class for gameplay purposes)

Draenei are a bit more of a stretch but it makes sense, They learned shamanism from the Orcs on Draenor as way to survive, this goes back as the Lost ones (at the time called Broken) Draenei under Akamas clan that allied with illidan, they used shaman spells like Chain lightning for example.

>no you
seething, you're done kid.

You should give it another shot user, im on my third global cooldown this month and its great!!!

There's more wrong in both games then arguing over GCD shit. Like being time gated, content being held hostage, and baited by vanity shit to resub.

Attached: ffxiv_13032019_172723_831.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

Nobody cares about or played your shitty expac WoWfag, BfA exists only as marketing for FFXIV.

the absolute state of western developers

Attached: capture.jpg (678x518, 33K)

Ahh, finally a custom character the players can relate to and self-insert as

>If I'm not allowed to move and all the endgame bosses constantly shit out aoes it sounds like it's going to be pretty awful to go in blind and not be allowed to cast any spells
It's.. a varied experience. Sometimes it's wildly fun when a boss is compatible with BLMs, sometimes it's absolute havoc when the boss is malicious to BLMs. Like Ivon Couerlfist. Fuck that guy.
Yes, all memes aside it's not literally "not moving" but instead trying to find the placements where you need to move the least. Doing single small snip-movements at the end of your cast timer, getting an AoE in one half of your Ley Lines and stepping into the other, and knowing if you can just eat this AoE or not to not have to run across half the room dodging it.

Attached: 1546125006169.jpg (595x313, 31K)

That's one way people treat it, but I personally think you might just as well learn an encounter as a BLM rather than learn it once and then learn it again as a BLM since you'll need to figure out for yourself which aoes you can time with your casts and what risks you can afford anyway. At later levels BLM get plenty of skills to manage movement with, too.

At this second it prob is but when 8.2 hits it prob will not

damn mister happy aged poorly

>a dungeon boss

Good looking tranny things are something to cherish. Most fake tranny tits look awful.

FUCK THAT GUY
ruined my expert roulette life

Attached: 1494948386520.gif (512x512, 71K)

I'm definitely done with this conversation, but you'll always be a sub-80 IQ moutbreathing mongoloid.

>Ivon Couerlfist
He's not so bad. I've gotten madder at the entire neverreap dungeon and one or two bosses with invuln phases that kick you out of enochian, like the Old One in Skalla.

Question now that we seem to have a lot of extremely powerful black mages here. Do you wait to use your thundercloud if it procs inmediately aftee your last thunder cast? I once heard somebody say you should use it up quick because you might get another proc soon. But in my mind Thundercloud doesn't actually beat Fire 4 in terms of damage unless has time to do its periodic damage too or else you are just overwriting the DoT. I tend to hold on to my thundercloud procs so they don't get in the way of Fire 4 and I tend to use it either when I want to move or if the DoT duration from my previous thunder is more than halfway done.

Transexuals have a really high suicide rate user.

>Boss has a >>>>>>>>cinematic attack that locks your character for long enough for Enochian to run out

It matters since i live in gmt+7 tz and when i play(i usually played in wow with guilds that raids roughly between 10-15gmt) and those potential international friends are working at said time.

As somebody with a MNK secondary main, Coeurlfist is fun as hell if you can actually move.

>this booty ravaged
>NO I WIN
lol

Make friends with NEETs

Better to use it during your umbral ice phase. You really don't have much time to spare when you're throwing out fire IVs. I think you're pretty much right on track with your usage.
>fucking Tsukuyomi has two of those

>Being made to resub because of vanity gear
>Not being made to keep your sub just to stop your house being demolished

This board is 18+.

When is the next content reveal?

in a week

Me neither

>FFIXV

>subscription based game
>you have to buy the base game too
>and new expansions
>and also a cash shop

"No!'.

based

And the retainers for storage
And pay for the app to be usefull

i just beat shinryu

how do i got gear so i can do roulettes to get..more gear I guess

Movement is what keeps BLM damage in line with the other classes.
Once you start on the path of optimization, your damage skyrockets because you can plan your triple/swiftcast/sharpcast timings around phases of extended movement. Which means you can keep your GCD rolling no matter what.
BLM has shitty snap mobility, but their premediated mobility is very high because they can effectively force about 10-12 seconds worth of instant casts which is enough to cover for almost any mechanic.
>RDM has good snap mobility because Dualcast allows them to make constant small adjustments to their positioning without relying on slidecasting, but they suffer when they have to move for long periods of time
>SMN can just substitute a Ruin 3 for a Ruin 2 (very small potency hit) at literally any point in its rotation so it doesnt give a shit about movement for the most part

You're right in that learning new fights is shitty as Black Mage though. However, EX/Savage fights are honestly easier to learn BLM in as the mechanics in those are less randomized meaning you can prepare for movement easier.

Both WoW and FFXIV are jewey in various ways.

WoW:
>The "special" sub traps they've been doing as of late.
>Broken promises later promised as content.
>Major patches don't even contain the content they promised as available.
>You better have a phone.

FFXIV:
>maintaining your housing.
>extremely time-gated in terms of loot progression
>Although extreme (heh) effort is required for minimal gains.
>In other words, Yoshi knows most of his fan base just wants to shit around and erp so being a WoW-safe clone in terms of gameplay is actually a viable bet.
>SE is also more subtle in their jewery of vanity items by allowing you to buy things like Fantasia for grocery store prices.

Attached: ffxiv_03172019_102026_570.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

>SMN can just substitute a Ruin 3 for a Ruin 2 (very small potency hit) at literally any point in its rotation so it doesnt give a shit about movement for the most part
You're mostly right but movement during Bahamut phase is pure aids

Who says I was comparing XIV to WoW? Just because some other MMO is shit doesn't mean XIV gets a free pass. I tried WoW out over a decade ago and got bored before the evening was out and uninstalled it.

>It's just that their beauty, majesty and grace is only shown in concept/fanarts and in-game, because WoW is monolithic in its graphics in 2019.

>Cope level: fanart

Disgraceful. Just accept defeat like a leading man would.

Attached: Fran-large.jpg (240x240, 17K)

>hating catgirls

Attached: knifelia.png (697x545, 419K)

Oh my, I didn't see you there.
Say....would you perchance like to make out while we make fun of overweight humes?

Attached: tumblr_nga8i8TRKp1r4lh62o1_500.gif (499x362, 1.86M)

For mount farmers in here, what keeps you going so long? How do you run the same content so much for 5% drop rates?

why do the cumbunnies have gorilla noses

Autism. Farming a mount more than for the 100 tokens is actual mental illness.

just do 5 clears a day

So uh what are we getting for males?
Viera is female only.

They are shaped like that to evoke rabbit noses/hare noses

Left: Soulless. Hypersexualized race of beastmen who have nothing to do with XIV lore at all and were just ripped straight from Ivalice for the purpose of fanservice.

Right: Soul. A race that doesn't rely on fanservice, but was a major component in the lore since the early days of Warcraft.

Well it's clearly not working very well
I'm going to need a mask that covers the mouth and nose if I ever were to play as one of them

>nothing to do with XIV lore at all and were just ripped straight from Ivalice for the purpose of fanservice
Dalmasca has been part of XIV's lore since day one of ARR though.

>hot bunnys to look at
That's what males get.

I'm not gay so I exclusively play male characters.

I already got the mounts. I just farm for the crafting and desynth materials now. A Nidhogg Ex run takes like 3-4 mins and it has a chance to drop a scale that sells for almost 3 million each. The other stuff that drops is just a bonus that can be traded in for seals or stuff. Turn around and use those seals for relic mats or stock up on a ton of glamour prisms that also sell decently.

To sniff out delicious sustenance of course.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1237x815, 121K)

Stop talking about how good and fun black mage is. I don't want Yoshi to delete it.

Whatever you say man

I could barely do 1 clear a day with these parties. That's largely why I stopped playing months ago.

BIG CHUNGUS

You are the only constant

It's fine, Yoshi is a BLM main.

Attached: 1546125269537.png (500x375, 319K)

>not gay
>doesn't want to assemble bunny harem around his male toon

I don't believe you.

Isn't Jaina the same race? So why did they make them fat & ugly?

I think I know the reason.

Honestly if it weren't for the potbelly I'd be perfectly fine with this.

Yeah I'm not perfect. But other people can cause wipes too user.

Attached: 1549475353646.jpg (1000x807, 74K)

Attached: 1549376553669.jpg (870x1060, 164K)

>mfw I understand that RDM is the simplest class in the game but I still enjoy it the most because it's fun and satisfying

I do wish we had a DoT and more things to do though

only girls and fags play red mage, same with bard.

Everything they add from XII and FFT is fanservice. The MMO needs to stop being a Final Fantasy playground and make its own lore.

She was separated/exiled from KT society and her training as a mage meant she couldn't be a fatty. Had she stayed im sure we would see a thicc Jaina.

Yoshi mains it, you don't have to worry.

NEVER EVER

I consistently get decent parties for any extreme that clear well before enrage with minimal problems while bad ones are rare

Left: Soul, harkening back to the days of AESTHETIC in fantasy and uplifting the imagination.

Right: Soulless. A race that exists merely to cater to a tiny sect of political loudmouths that seek to drag everyone down to the lowest common denominator where they can revel in the base hideousness of reality.

>tfw my favorite classes are Bard, Scholar and Red Mage

I play bard and is neither of those things

Dropping or choosing not to play a certain class because others say it's too simple is an actual beta thing to do
Just play whichever class you enjoy or find fun

People were still wiping to Zurvan ex when I still played.

Attached: ffxivzurvanex.jpg (1024x576, 125K)

If it had more things to do then it wouldn't be the simple job anymore. Also it could be worse like MCH that is complicated to optimize yet you do less damage and bring less utility than easier roles like SMN.

Never what? Never have hot /ss/ with a beautifully bunny amazon?

Life is suffering!

Attached: 1547099065100.jpg (219x741, 57K)

You can say whatever you want, but I think rdm is the best designed job right now. I just can't see how it's not possible to ruin it with new skills.

Y'Shtola is only good for being fucked by her Futa lover

Yeah, I doubt we will get a shota race ever or even male viera.

Source?

Attached: 1549897745360.png (600x847, 359K)

A simple DoT wouldn't harm RDM. I like the class because every proc has a 20s/30s timer so you have enough time to do everything without feeling pressured. They could give RDM a 50 potency DoT that has a 60s timer easily, which would also increase RDM's skill ceiling and also give them more DPS so they're not the lowest DPS anymore

when did wow take away female trolls' wide hips?

Salsa

>mfw seeing endless posts on Yea Forums, reddit and the official forums that people won't switch to viera because everyone else will and it'll be overpopulated
>mfw i don't give a fuck and will instantly make a 100 height, 100 bust chocolate amazon bunny milf

Attached: U Mad.jpg (932x651, 107K)

Jolt and Impact doesn't need two different buttons. Just have Jolt button turn into Impact once you have the proc up. You also don't need that bind ability and break ability, waste of hotbar space. Also embolden is one of the worst utility cooldowns ever, it doesn't line up properly with party skills and it's useless to other casters in the group.

I just wanna play a megumin selfish mage who only cares about my magic stop bullying me >:(

>MMO's have devolved into WoW or FF

What an awful timeline.

Attached: 1529190627688.jpg (250x237, 10K)

>actually choosing not to do something because other people do it instead of just enjoying things despite if its popular or not.

Contrarians are the worst

>wow encourages alts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHGHHAHHH

Attached: lmaoatu.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

They where problematic

This but unironically, and they also seem intent on removing any of the good remaining concept arts and replacing them with this.

Attached: 260px-Warsong_Gulch_loading_screen_BfA[1].jpg (260x146, 9K)

I'm honestly torn between making a max slider bunny or a min slider bunny. Both feel right to me.

Attached: 1517324105045.png (691x597, 16K)

This would've been the only acceptable Au Ra, instead we got tranny bait. Hell, why couldn't we at least gotten cool male dragon men.

Attached: Dragon_Race.jpg (1394x779, 111K)

Considering that they will rework the combat system (Read: Prune old/useless skills, add new ones that are better) I'm also hoping that they adapt the PvP system where they have the skill turn into the next combo skill. For RDM this means Verthunder would turn into Verfire, Riposte turns into Zwerchhau etc.

Same thing for all the other classes. If it works in PvP, it'll work in PvE and it means that the FFXIV team can reduce the amount of skills each class has from before while adding new ones, increasing the skill ceiling.

Rats when?

Attached: 1552685530835.png (800x738, 431K)

That's cause there's an alarm that goes off everytime a FFXIV thread is made that alarms WoWniggers to flood and shit up the thread. I have yet to see a proper thread go through a handful of posts before the inevitable >"2.5 GCD. WoW never dies. TRANNIES!!"

this character and the person posting this is reddit manchild tier

There's nothing wrong with a job that's simple and fun to play. Only trannies want their jobs to be rocket science projects because the only thing that gets their peepee hard is when they get praised by their discord/twitch orbiters for sitting at spreadsheets for days.

I'm no WoWfag but the amount of trannies playing your kusoge baffles me.

What the fuck is it about XIV that turns people into MtF trannies?

Wow races are just boring in general. What sort of MMO doesn't have playable Catgirls anyway?

Attached: Screenshot_20190314_011959.png (1920x1080, 3.46M)

>get into endgame crafting
>need to gather this collectable, break it down into aethersand
>need to gather something else
>need to gather this other thing too
>need to craft something on my alchemist
>need to craft something on my carpenter
>need to craft something on my armorer
>after all that I can finally craft the thing I wanted to craft in the first place

FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS IS TOO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ERP on balmung. Balmung is most popular server so many people flock to it. Thus you get many people taking estrogen pills by peer pressure.

BUFFET BREAKING

>peer pressure into estrogen pills
What

weeb games attract people who either already have lost their marbles or are very close to

What item level do I need to be to get invited do Savage Alphascape groups?

Never, because they're too good for this shit game.

Just take the pills user.

I'm gonna feel regret deep in my soul for abandoning max height femroe, but every time I get a look at those fucking legs it's going to be worth it

What is this hrotgar race you guys keep chilling?

Why would it be playable?

>artist

she better have a big brown newhalf cock

That's me.
I'm getting old and just want to play fun boss battles without having to worry about 20 buttons and some complex rotations.

And God forbid you try to do something truly at the top of the list where you need to waste millions on materia to hopefully overmeld something to get that last piece of craftsmanship to even attempt the item.

This is why I can't get into crafting. Even after leveling up and gearing all crafters you still have to routinely go through this stuff to craft virtually anything, and then repeat the process if you miscalculated the amount of stuff you needed.

Nobody will invite you to the groups unless you make a little name for yourself first. You have to seek them out.
There's no excuse to be under 390 with the welfare gear available right now.

I hope at least Freya's hat and coat one day make it into the game.

>tfw I spent 40 million Gil overmelding my crafters and gatherers

Don't do it bros

wow races have 10x the body type variation that XIV ones have. digitigrade legs, animal faces, hooves, etc

XOV has to be modded to give characters actual butts

>XIV
>Armor is actually on top of the character with several layers like actual clothes and armor IRL

>WoW
>Everything is a flat texture on the character

kek

Literally leaked in the game files as a playable race, along with a description calling out their 'majestic mane'. Bluefever also implied a lion-like race in his leaks. Them being real and playable isn't really a question at this point desu.

>390
But Alphascape normal gear is only 380...

git gud
use spreadsheets and garlandtools
How the fuck do you spend 40 mil on melds? I can only imagine you didn't actually research the stats required and tried to overmeld straight 6s and 5s.

whm, war, and rdm will always be there user. and, god forbid, you can always play wow if you want to play exceedingly simply classes

Attached: Untitled.png (795x183, 10K)

Didn't they say viera would be the very last race?

Are they some sort of sub-race?

Augmented crafted gear and genesis gear and 24 man gear and eureka gear is 390

>roulette hero cucklet uses a dungeon boss as an example
>mfw roulette heroes thinking they have opinions on this game

Attached: 140.jpg (600x528, 53K)

>implying both games arent examples of why not to play MMOs or any Games as a Service

>Eureka
I hate that place.

The devs have lied about a lot of things before. Don't see why they wouldn't lie about this to try and surprise everyone with another new race at fan fest.

one of the following:
>ha ha we lied here's another new race
>Viera is the last race... but before we add Viera, here's another
>Viera really is the last race and Hrothgar were a red herring

>Arboretum HM
>Slip and slide funtime boss
>Playing BLM
>Set up my leylines to skip the slip and slide mechanic
>I'm perfectly synced up to Blizzard 3 and then use Between the Lines in that tiny oGCD gap to completely avoid the mechanic
>It's smooth as fuck and allows me to DPS without break
>Healer Rescues me
>Cancels my Blizzard 3
>Drops my Enochian
>Costs me a Foul
>He wasn't even standing in the right spot and we both get fucked with Vulnerability
>Tells me to learn the boss mechanics after the fight

Attached: 1516982672259.png (1201x884, 1.34M)

Nah. Couldn't play wow anymore. Game has gone to shit. Both gameplay and lore-wise.

They'll just say that they made the Hrothgar before Viera and laugh.

They said 'probably the last race' multiple times and they like to use cryptic fucking language like that. And playable male viera definitely aren't happening so they can't just release only female Viera and nothing else to compensate.

Yes, and as a consequence of that every XIV race has the same proportions ( with the lower half of every model being literally the same)

WoW having body paint chest pieces, belts, and pants means races can have distinct silhouettes, this is also why blizzard make the pauldrons so huge because they're one of the few pieces of armor readily visible.

Past Wrath there's more and more pants and boots that actually have models and aren't just painted on but most gear still is just textures

>implying that would've looked good in game
>implying that looks good

Lionhead Rabbits; dimunitive bunnies that will somehow shit on both Bara and Shota fags.

>Yes, and as a consequence of that every XIV race has the same proportions
Nigger that's just a blatant fucking lie and you don't even have to play the game to see that.

didn't they say they'd never do another job mid expansion again after ninja?

granted blu is more like someone's retarded half job than an actual job, but still

Okay, there's 3 other things still in the list

>didn't they say they'd never do another job mid expansion again after ninja?
No, they just said it was extremely hard to do that and they'd have to beg the dev team to do it again. And the only reason they did it for BLU is because BLU isn't a job, it's a minigame that was shit out by interns and Mr. Atma in an afternoon.

Yes they did say that. They also said that the anima weapons would never be stronger than alexandrian weapons and that Zurvan would be harder than a12s.

BLU already feels like it wasn’t planned to be a thing at all. They probably recycled an early variation of the Logos system and attached BLU to it.

nigger there's more polygons in a single pair of pants in ffxiv than there are in entire armor sets from the latest expansions.

oh, and btw, those pants somehow manage to get rendered underneath robes and at 60 fps in 24 man raids, while wow chugs to 10 fps in raids despite utilizing a bunch of shitty hacks like that to function at all

Attached: WoWScrnShot_031519_161432.jpg (687x755, 144K)

so was this ingame cutscene or from SB beta?

I don't know if you're genuinely this delusional about video game tech, or if you're doing these mental backflips to give some kind of "muh body diversity" politics a foundation but either way the vacuum between your ears must be a scary echoing place of utter darkness.

This isn't up for debate, the 1.0 races had actual asses that were removed and homogenized to make gear design easier

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/63655-Translation-Japanese-to-English?p=1376748&viewfull=1#post1376748

Au Ra faces are still tied to horns in a way that still can't be changed thanks to the corpse of PlayStation architecture the game is built on. IDK why you're defending the spaghetti mess that is XIV design

Using the trainer to become Fran and walking as her.

People were unironically linking their F-lists in the last WoW thread I saw

I'm not debating that the lower halves weren't homogenized. I'm debating that the races are all copypasted with the exact same proportions. Because they're not. They all have unique silhouettes. Elezen even frequently get shit on for being too lanky.

Try not skipping cutscenes. It has plenty of its own lore

>WoW
>guts profession classes
>has been pigeon holing players into the "do emissary daily, do mythic+, do raid" harder than ever this expac
>kills mythic +
>kills half the specs in the game

>ffxiv
>actual crafting endgame
>actual side content to do
>gold saucer, chocobo races, triple triad, mahjong
>Extreme and savage fights that are well designed, excellent presentation and music
>ultimate is unironically harder than anything I've done in WoW and taken longer to prog

>FFXIV H-H-HAS NO CONTENT
As someone who started off with WoW in Vanilla and raided at a mythic level, savage and ultimate fights > their mythic raids. I'm convinced a lot of the people who won't give this game a shot are people who won't give any other MMO a shot because "but i've been playing WoW so long"

yeah Yea Forums is shit.

XIV doesn't have non-completely humanoid races like worgen and draenei and tauren because of the way it's gear is modeled, I don't know why that's a controversial opinion to you. They can't be assed to design armor beyond asset flips and asscapes they're not going to model every item all over again to fit with hooves

How much has /pol/ rotted your brain that you think a statement about character silhouettes is about body positivity you fucking faggot

youtu.be/_hV_Z4d3Rkw?t=527

Who else rescues blms from ley lines?

Attached: 1549639913018.jpg (1052x1500, 456K)

You know there's more to racial body structure than their asses, you dumb nigger?

Oh you're just another gay furfag

>level caps at 34

Attached: DB57E76B-2485-4E90-BF31-C2765F51D050.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

le ebin mmo wars

Attached: yshtola1.png (429x243, 170K)

I don't see them ever doing full PVP combos in PVE. At most you'll get a few skills consolidated to one button. Like tank stances, pet abilities, etc.

You people just want draenei in ffxiv, don't you?

It only isn't a job, because they're retarded and decided to not slap the slider to 70 and allow it into 70 content. It's already been proven it wouldn't even be broken.

>>liking female draenei
>>gay
you're the homo here pal. also not an argument

But you don't even have a point or perspective to advocate.

I already am daddy

Attached: 1552402842285.gif (480x270, 246K)

The combat starts of pretty simplistic and a little slow due to lack of skills but if you reach end game the rotations end up being more dynamic and complicated than WoW. I haven't played the most recent WoW expansion though so maybe that has changed?

There's definitely a gap between the two in being able to do wow progression content and having something to play and progress on until the next raid tier comes out, whereas with FFXIV the lead game director and told people that if they feel there's not enough content and they've done everything, to unsub and take a break until the next content drop.

You can make WoW a full time game, with FFXIV it's much harder to do so unless you want to go all in on hell grinds like Eureka and Relics that are ultimately just as bad as azerite or artifact power grinding.

The vestiges of a real job design are there, but it's like halfway through they just decided it was too much work so they just shat out a dozen copypasted 120 potency AoEs, locked it from the entire game, and called it a day.

The entire Omega raid series was a fucking DBZ tournament arc for a bunch of past FF villains. The 24 man raid series was just one big Ivalice wankfest. Were about to get a NIER(tm) 24 man raid series for fucks sake. Its only a matter of time before the MSQ involves time and space travel to other FF worlds entirely.

>every XIV race has the same proportions ( with the lower half of every model being literally the same)
Do you even know what a Lalafell IS

just use the matera you get from your weekly collectables you r-tard

Attached: 1552302128156.gif (302x183, 3.97M)

Ultimate is straight up the hardest PvE content to exist in an MMO

Cool lizard

Sounds great, I can't wait.
Unironically.

More important, where the FUCK are my thicc bunny girls?

shut up cockslut

>tfw can't decide between NIN and DRK for Shadbringers
They better show what they're doing to combat next week.

Why doesn't monk have a tournament arc yet?

I like Nier too but I'd prefer XIV try something of its own for once.

>implying it wouldn't have
>implying the garbage we got was nothing but a downgrade

I hated the Omega fanservice and I'm very wary of the Nier raid, but the Ivalice raid series was extremely well-done. It was all rewritten and interwoven with the existing setting, to the point where it's basically just a new country in XIV that happens to be called Dalmasca. Everything that happens gives new info on XIV's lore.

Alright, but Alexander and Shadows of Mhach were all original content with only a handful of cameos (Diabolos, Calistoferi, Ozma, Cait Sith).
Sounds more like Stormblood was halfassed than "XIV has no lore" to me.

I suspect specific job information will come from liveletters further down the line.

>5 days till fanfest

Ya think there's gonna be any surprises?

Attached: 1551677029371.jpg (800x529, 121K)

Gee, yeah, WoW does such a great job at handling so much variety between its races! They're even popular among the player base, because everyone loves having mangled gear, no shoes, and getting stuck in door ways!

worldofwargraphs.com/pve-stats/races

Attached: uq18r0b6lim21.png (1202x677, 1.09M)

Paladin already did that

I hope they don't change that much. I'm pretty happy with most jobs in Stormblood

will you xivg faggots stop posting your ugly cat and lizard people and post elezen instead

new diadem content where you can swap jobs during combat. no level or ilvl restrictons, it works how it does in frontlines just have the job unlocked.

Alexander is literally a fucking summon in previous games. Its not original at all. The idea that its a goblin construct/primal might be, but they could have made something entirely unique.

They also age like milk

Democratic National Convention will be the new job. Black Lives Matter will be the true canon job in Shadowniggers.

Have you ever played a Final Fantasy game in your fucking life? The series is always about recurring themes and names reimagined and worked into the stories in different ways. XIV's Alexander is completely unique.

I hope we get more pure blooded Garleans that act like Ramza. So many people hated him and that's how they should make hateable villains since that was their goal

I think one of their design goals is to always have a little mechanical complexity, regardless of how artificial, so I kinda doubt they're going to collapse the combo skills into the PVP system anytime soon. They'll likely only be adding another 2-3 abilities per class, too, so a slimming of role actions will probably be enough to account for the extra buttons if necessary.

Yeah but dude. Why doesn't MONK have a tournament arc?

Final Fantasy always references itself through recurring elements like summons. The Alexander seen in XIV has no relationship with Alexander in any of the other games. Alexander has never been a city sized magitek steampunk super-citadel.
This is like saying Bahamut the Dreadwyrm is not original when no other FF has Bahamut as a world destroying calamity.

yoshida announces he retires as producer and becomes full time director

Attached: wise guy.jpg (1049x944, 205K)

Wow... guys I think FF is really going downhill. Can't FFIX come up with its own lore?

Attached: 1551690663199.jpg (1600x1200, 513K)

Very sexy kitty. I'd love to choke her while I mating press her.

>Crystal Tower
>Meteor
>Bahamut

Yeah I'm not sure what you're expecting.

>black
>job

Never gonna happen

What do you want? The way Alexander was used as a set piece was unique and all of the story and details to the raid were original and worked within FFXIV lore. They've done original primals as recently as this expansion, with Susanoo and the Four Gods.

Are you going to throw a shitfit when the next expansion adds jobs that existed in previous FF games instead of MUH ORIGINAL CONTENT?

>Viera vs Viera player IRL

Attached: 1458060332714.jpg (214x236, 7K)

Four Gods were lifted from FF11 down to Tenzen, although his role in that game was different.

Here's your ShB 8-man raid bosses.
youtube.com/watch?v=C8vz186pjY0

Attached: FFIV.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

What the FUCK guys. Did they seriously just bring back Bahamut from FF1 instead of making something original? I'm done with this series...

Attached: 1529490386501.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I wouldn't mind if that was an option. Having more buttons for combos does not make it any more complicated.

So what's the best way to level crafters 50-60(70)? Leves are fucking shite

where's that retard defending wow adding ~UNIQUE~ body types now

Idk, I tried to make WoW a fulltime thing and it just bored me to death. There's still a lot of stuff to do in FFXIV besides raids(more so if you like going for speedkills and parse runs but I know that's autism).

I enjoy crafting, collecting glamour and just decorating my house too, although I know that's not for everyone. If you like most of the content in the game, which I do except PvP, you can make it full time if you literally don't play 14 hours a day.

>hell grinds like Eureka and Relics that are ultimately just as bad as azerite or artifact power grinding.
The thing is, I don't mind these grinds because I actually like collecting the glamours in this game because they don't look like shit is a minor part of it, but in WoW, the grind is forced upon you if you're trying to do any raiding at a mythic level. That's the difference is WoW shoves this shit down your throat. I quit BFA when he said mythic raiders should have a neck ilvl of 38 or whatever for BfD and I figured I had to clear out the world maps of azerite power quests again and blizzard disabled azerite knowledge past a certain point.

Attached: 1552488431763.png (820x901, 423K)

even then it had references and reskins and minion fights and was also massively boring and poorly received which is why they went for something safe afterwards

Attached: 1475965781104.jpg (3164x1862, 887K)

will we fight him as a boss?

>he said mythic raiders
my guild leader*

50-60: Moogle Beast Tribe in the Churning Mists.
60-70: Namazu Beast Tribe in the Azim Steppe

too bad that the combat is so tiresome boring.
would love to play this game otherwise, perfect world for social failures to forget their sad life.

Attached: 1431597162996.jpg (645x555, 47K)

Do not even deny that a raid fight with four lords at once and that song playing would be absolute kino

I want to put it in

I leveled up my crafters from 60-70 just this month using leves and namazu and the leve's aren't bad honestly. There are a fuck ton of easy ones for every single class bar culinarian past 68 or so.

Attached: 1542995403401.jpg (1280x1830, 203K)

>I enjoy crafting, collecting glamour and just decorating my house too
This is why I got bored of WoW and quit too, just the casino blows every "fun" event in WoW away.
Can't have an mmo if there's no reason to log on other than to raid.

Attached: 1543152919844.png (965x766, 947K)

I wasn't aware fat female humans were the only race added to WoW, retarded tranny

How much of a slutmog will the new SMN AF be?

Attached: 62-626124_rydia-final-fantasy-iv-rydia.jpg (820x967, 213K)

Well maybe FF shouldnt just recycle their content each game? Previous games doing it doesnt make it okay.

Hm, okay.

>3 a day

Alexander had references obviously, but they were worked to be unique to the world. There's a huge difference between Ratfinx as a Lugae fight, and if they had just straight up ported in Dr. Lugae with some lazy explanation like we got in Omega. If they wanted an Exdeath fight, there are way better ways it could have been done.
>Omega lures you into the Rift
>The Omegascape is still being constructed, and some strange tree has been growing out of the dimensional void through the gaps Omega hasn't closed up yet
>Omega decides to use this as an opportunity to witness your power level up close

>WoW
>uhhhhh... fat... human?
>It's almost a parody in itself. Amazing.

WESTERN

DEVELOPMENT

how would sadu react to being made into a father(female)?

Slav

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_lagVeLxQ3Q.jpg (3439x1440, 678K)

He retreated to his safe haven of furry territory since it's more acceptable to be a furry than a leftist these days.

>zandalari pic is naked and stretched
>viera pic has gear and good quality
Also reminder that wow races are allowed to have 2 genders

there's plenty of sticc elves in WoW, the time for THICC KULTIRAN MOMMIES is now

Attached: when she sees your little sun.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

Who else is planning to level GUN?

Attached: dff-squall-hyperion.jpg (750x1000, 62K)

my fucking dick

*says while posting on a vietnamese cave-painting wall*

>naked shows the model off, which it needed to compete with the Viera since wow gear looks like clown ass and the underlying model texture is now better in most cases.
>stretched let it compete aesthetically

Yeah you're not helping WoW's case here by pointing out the Viera is winning even with crutches given out.

way to out yourself as a retard

Why do WoW races look like trannies?

>implying I like Au Ra
>implying you aren't a faggot

You just know

wtf Dranei btfo

Way to have no argument.

Me on the left

finally, someone posts a good highlander for once in a Yea Forums thread

>Simoune
>Sea kaiju with Dark Collossus.mp3
>Engels
>Devola/Popola and or Emil
>hacking Active Time Maneuver
>new Okabe remixes
I don't even care if they lift 100% of assets and make no effort to write it into the world, I just want to do this.

Attached: C6NYGEfUYAA8u3m.jpg (1043x1122, 120K)

The suicide rate of trannies below 40 years old is almost 50%

>new
>level 20
Did I miss something?

Steppes really made me love mongol lizards more than jap ones

All allied race characters start at 20.

Zandalari look fine (especially the druid forms), the rest of the allied races are the letdown

Attached: ZandalariTrollMaleTattoos3.jpg (2021x1130, 333K)

Allied races start at level 20.

Beast tribes
Leves when they're out
Collectibles when they're out unless there's a really good one to save your other jobs some leves

All alied races start with 20 lvl

I'm not saying that one's ugly, but all you can see is the small area of her face. Not good enough to go in my good highlander collection.

Attached: 1551729864678.jpg (1920x1080, 514K)

I'm really looking forward to the Simone fight. Byakko's orbs looks like the ones Simon uses. I can't wait for the remixes too. Much better then using the exact same music like Ivalice did

Art

Okabe said on 2nd Anniversary stream that he'd make new music if they ask him to.

>that looks fine
HAHAHA

Attached: 1549384938448.jpg (1125x865, 141K)

why is a MMO the most Final Fantasy game in years? why couldn't it be it's own single player game?

Attached: choco.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Nice ear Zenos.

>Fantasy genre is strongest when it calls back to ancient mythology
>Bahamut originally appeared in pre-Islamic arabian myth
>Why don't they just throw it all away for some s.oy hipsters blacked letter jumble name ideas that he thought up in 10 mins at Starbucks

Based retard.

FFXIV is pretty much a single player game where you temporarily team up with people every few levels.

Attached: Correct way to play Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers.jpg (960x512, 128K)

it doesn't have fabula nova crap yet

here's the source if anyone was wondering
exhentai.org/g/916592/4e71e9ff51/
this was the one time TinEye actually worked

Attached: 1531258267562.jpg (720x594, 57K)

d-don't worry. xiv will get improved textures after they drop win 32-bit support

Attached: 1542703253299.png (500x562, 449K)

Then make some new raids, bosses, primals, etc based on other lore?

It does look cool, but I just don't care enough because I know where the art style came from and exactly when they all lost the plot and the superior lineage if you follow me.

Attached: Dwz1UPhUYAEsVCK.jpg (1200x660, 190K)

But they do.

>dude, lets take the 2 most populated servers, and move them to a new datacenter
Thanks for fucking my queue times, yoshi

You mean like Stormblood did with Susano, Lakshmi, and Tsukuyomi?

This thread has made me want to resub to FFXIV but I've already got a bunch of games I'm playing and I was going to wait for the expansion

Attached: 1551172697822m.jpg (1024x819, 68K)

I fucking love big tummies on women taller than me so yes, this is a very good thing

Not enough.

OMG ECKS DEEEE EPIC MEME CRYSTAL REKTING THEM xD

Go back to kekreddit and kill yourself but unironically

Attached: 1533536055091.gif (298x301, 1.81M)

What's the difference?

>Post dumb meme
>Get mad when you get replied with one

I can feel the jealousy

You sound mad.
Are you mad?

>Getting vored by Crystal soon

Attached: 1524456037645.jpg (640x427, 42K)

LE EBIN LOL HE MAD

I feel so bad that you will have the largest and most talkative community in the game.
Glad we're almost at bump limit so your autism will die down.

If XIV's Bahamut was instead named Kal'tira'zukal'san you would be applauding it as fantastic original content.

No
Wow rotations are a ton more simplistic but FF14 doesn't have as complex mechanics

Yup. You're mad.

Autism ECKS DEEEEEE

>fall for EPIC reddit memes and cherrypicking about crystal's worlds being a shithole (see "balmung trannies")
>sperg the fuck out and accuse of reddit when presented with a counter-opinion
Checks out.

Attached: 1522670698471.jpg (341x315, 15K)

What's enough for you, little pissbaby? Basically everything they've done has been made to fit into XIV lore.

Call me when I can PvP and enjoy it in Final Fantasy 14