Sekiro

As of this posting, 4 days, 3 hours, 14 minutes remain. Who else day 0 purchase?

Attached: sekiro.jpg (1600x900, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2jAa_8Rk2Y
mobygames.com/game/ps2/kuon/credits
youtube.com/watch?v=C48fTA9he7Y
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=2224
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=26803
sekiro.jp/characters.html
psnprofiles.com/trophies/8864-sekiro-shadows-die-twice
youtube.com/watch?v=3tAJKJy_GuU&t=386s
youtube.com/watch?v=4iOe32waruI
youtube.com/watch?v=EXD4GXhU_-8&t=21s
patreon.com/vaatividya
youtube.com/watch?v=LnhVKot3Mwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Already preordered hype is real

Attached: 1552802389429.webm (960x540, 2.37M)

I have mixed feelings. At first, I thought it'd be a repeat Bloodborne scenario where all the memes about no content turned out to be bunk as they were saving so much for the Lovecraft twist, and I still think something similar will happen, but what we've seen of Feudal Japan doesn't look nearly as interesting as what we saw of the Victorian beast-filled hellscape of BB. Coming into Sekiro though, we don't have that cool choice of three weapons at the start, or trick weapons in general to reel us in. Rather, we just have this promise that combat will be ball-bustingly hard but fun, and little else. I don't doubt they can surpass at least Nioh, but as to whether it can carry an entire game, that really remains to be seen.

>day 0 purchase
You mean day 0 pirate.

Attached: 1447978316483.jpg (600x600, 65K)

first and likely only pre order of my life unless BB2 is multiplat somehow

just shut up and wait you fucking idiot.

We are just a few days from release, you know? Do you expect no one to share their thoughts on what we've seen so far in these threads?

Attached: 1552119440812.gif (500x421, 1.89M)

There is already a thread up for this disappointment and creatively bankrupt souls game

Please try not to make unnecessary threads in the future.

There he is boys. The spidercuck poster, always the first post in every thread.
Do you never sleep?

But... it literally is like Bloodborne in that way. They've literally confirmed a huge twist like half a year ago dude.

Attached: 1552817830292.png (1000x1126, 740K)

Actually I just posted it cause I unironically like the grapple

How are you so dumb you can't remember this is as much as what they were showing about Bloodborne before release? Literally all the whole world knew about BB before launch was that it has werewolves.
This is no different, but for some reason you fell for the same silence trick twice.

Yeah, it does look pretty fun. It makes no sense for that guy to actually complain that you can change direction mid-air, that is cool as fuck.

>paying $60 for a game

I've not done it in ages. Please don't let this be a huge regret.

Post cool fan art

Attached: 1552077500504.jpg (1200x1975, 493K)

That's exactly what I wrote though, my point is that if we're meant to equate this first stage of Sekiro with Yharnam, then the former easily falls short, and since it lacks the huge plus of weapon variety and trick weapons that made BB such an enjoyable first experience, it'll have to do a stand-out job with the combat revision and the vague exploration elements to really compare.

There won't be any "game suddenly turns into horror" twist, just more and more weird stuff happening as you progress through the game
They wouldn't do the same thing twice

That's fine by me

anyone have any info on pc performance? i'm still on a 2500K + 970gtx
graphically it looks very similar to dark souls 3. not much more going on

How would you know how it happens, game isn't out yet. Doesn't matter either way HOW it happens, the important part is that we know it goes full mythology eventually and the human enemies are an early game thing.

Notice how everything they've shown and said about the plot so far is just about retrieving the kidnapped young master from the Sword Saint that cuts off your arm in that field at the start.
Yet they already showed parts of that boss fight in his castle, and the boss and Sekiro had some dialogue about him retrieving the kidnapped master.

This means everything we know about the plot takes place in early game. There is an entire second half of story that we know NOTHING about.

Attached: Sekiro-Shadows-Die-Twice.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

Well, Yharnam was by far the coolest area in BB and the second halves areas fell short in comparison to it. Who is to say that in Sekiro it won't be the other way around, the first half is pretty cool but traditional and basic feudal Japanese architecture. Second half could take place in another realm of existence entirely, you could literally end up in the realms of the gods and yokai themselves.

Have you done a play through of Bloodborne with every single weapon?

I've never played a Soulsborne game in my life.

True. Best timeline is that they weren't bullshitting about the open-ended exploration and the world turns out to be something like the first Dark Souls, that would be perfect.
I've done full runs with each starter weapon, and nearly finished one with the Rakuyo.

I think most have?
Wit the few weapons you can start with that ain't many

So, the monks and the monkey boss have fungi growing out of them. Is this Dragonrot, or something else entirely? I suspect that it will play a larger role later in the game.

They just got some athletes foot

Let's be honest here though, that one katana in Sekiro has more depth to its gameplay than any weapon in Bloodborne or the other games. That is why there is one, so they can focus on building a more complex combat with lots of different attacks and moves.
With more weapons, you have to split development time across them.

And add all the Prosthetic weapons to that combat system

Attached: s3.amazonaws.comscreen_shot_2019-03-11_at-5b74d62242b25fd67eca82e085775c97eac33738-770x426.png (770x426, 641K)

not sure if I should pick it up for X or Pro

can someone explain this "sekiro has lower requirements than ds3" meme

PC you idiot.

it's even easier than dark souls?

Don't underestimate the power of fungal infections.

Attached: 1552601257302.jpg (2000x2533, 1.43M)

It doesn't have stat grinding, OP weapons, or co-op.

Think of the dumbest twists you can.

>Game suddenly jumps to modern day past the mid-point.
>Hi-tech versions of all the prosthetics.

Attached: 1395108380873.png (300x377, 211K)

Is this a joke? PC version will obviously be far superior

It'll probably just devolve from rival samurai and more traditional yokai into Kuon-level shenanigans by the latter third of the game. Also we know from that leak that there's the knight from Portugal as a miniboss which seemed to suggest that Dragonrot has hit Europe as well.

Attached: b7da800dc09e71032273d05e905e1cef.jpg (800x650, 88K)

Where is some actually good gameplay footage?

SYSTEM requirements

What is that supposed to be? Demon that is trying to trick people that it's carrying an injured woman, but then it's actually just one creature?

Same sys req as DS3
Almost all footage is of people who absolutely fucking suck at the game and try to play it like Souls.
This Jap journalist is pretty decent I guess youtube.com/watch?v=B2jAa_8Rk2Y

I heard they took inspiration from Junji Ito

looks like what I always wanted AC to be like

Duplicity was a big theme with the monsters in Kuon, yes.

Attached: de5f09c702f027b75833d4e576dc38f0.jpg (581x800, 118K)

but I compared requirements on steam page and Sekiro's are higher
this is very important to me because I had to play DS3 in a shitty resolution on lowest settings in order to get a stable framerate on my shit pc

Lol no, PC gaming is soulless

it´s actually all just a matrix like simulation mid game you wake up in a future balde runner city and have to go back and for between the scfi real world and different virtual realities

What is it with Japan and centipedes? Nioh had it and saw some in the trailer for this too.

Retard alert.

They're creepy as shit, to be fair.

Oh, then they're higher. I remembered wrong that they were the same.
That doesn't even mean anything. It's superior in every way, you can do everything consoles can do but better. Just use a PS4 controller on PC if you want.
Would be really cool if they brought back Japanese horror designs like that then. I wonder if Miyazaki directed Kuon, there seems to be zero information anywhere on who was in charge of that project.

Who /Pre-order/ here?

THIS SON A BITCH STOLE YOUR LORD AND BASICALLY YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID

Attached: Commander Ashina.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

Miyazaki only joined From around the time Kuon was released, so nah, he didn't have anything to do with it. The guy clearly enjoys horror-leanings though from Bloodborne, so it's entirely possibly if Sekiro gets creepy later-on that they'll be using Kuon as a reference point.

yup first time in years

Attached: , , Based Tsuchiya.jpg (716x958, 103K)

*Dies by dragonrot because of your incompetence and lack of skill*

Attached: 1552666664925.png (482x610, 385K)

*betrays you*

Attached: sekiro-shadows-die-twice-characters_the-owl.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

>I don't doubt they can surpass at least Nioh

i do. nioh is replayable as fuck and has a lot of content. it falls down in a few areas, but at it's core it's got a lot to offer.

So is this Kuon concept art?

You can just choose not to resurrect though. Even if you're shit, resurrecting is always optional. So if you suck but still want the best ending just eat your deaths when they come.

Why post the crop?

Attached: 1552738213257.jpg (1920x1081, 111K)

>Evil samurai opens portal to another dimension
>modern day white people come through the portal
>immediately start setting up burger joints and banks
>have to get a job and work you’re way up to management then corporate

Attached: terrorifico-enemigo-secreto-sekiro-shadows-die-twice.jpg (1244x700, 74K)

i want to impregnate her

That's a pretty niche opinion. It honestly doesn't really offer anything except once and done experience that is only fun in a minority of the zones of the game.

probably a good reason for it
>General steals Yung Lord to sacrifice them for power/possibly summoning a dragon god
>needs to complete the sacrifice to save their land from some ancient evil that you slowly start to encounter over the course of the game
>save the kid and fuck up all of clan Ashina with the implication that whatever was about to fuck them will eventually fuck you

Yes, there was some concept art included in the guidebook. Don't own it myself though, so can't really comment on how much of it is there.

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x500, 50K)

I love the music in this part. The soundtrack sounds fantastic so far

True death is what triggers dragonrot, not resurrection.

I'd love to play it but it's so expensive. Is anyone who was involved in the project still at From?

source?
that would suck desu

Can't comment on how well it emulates, but that's probably your best bet unless you're willing to pay $200 at minimum for a copy on eBay.

In regards to credits, a few of the personnel are still there by the looks of it. A good portion of them dropped off the face of the earth after the mid '00s though.

mobygames.com/game/ps2/kuon/credits

Git gud

not yet but it's going to be my first pre ordered PC game since burning crusade

Source or bullshit, everything I've heard indicates the opposite.

>Dragon god tears open a portal in time and flings us into the future where it's evil is law
>Now we have to get to the past and undo the future that is Aku
>GOTTA GET BACK

Attached: samuriajack.jpg (1264x711, 111K)

You don't know that

this would be the best possible thing

Dragonrot only triggers by "death".
Being KO'd with a resurrection available is not death, it brings the menu where you can either rise or actually "die" which is what triggers the debuff for unseen aid.

The game looks nice but I'm a big fan of trying out different playstyles so the removal of things like weapon variety is disappointing to me. I'll wait for the Christmas sales.

Thanks.

Is there any real info on this?

By making you use only one weapon it forces you to not find cracks in the system and to jew yourself to every mob and boss with your custom gear.

Does it have Denuvo or will this be a day one pirate?

I won't trust Fromsoft blindly anymore after dark souls 2 & 3.

>Sekiro wakes up in the middle of the final of the champions league

youtube.com/watch?v=C48fTA9he7Y

you said stupidiest twists right~?

Attached: 2133333.png (1334x750, 632K)

>teleports behind you

Attached: nothing personal_Trim.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

>mfw liked DS3 and DS1
>DS2 was ok ultimately
Can’t wait to play sekiro ahead of you fags

JUST IMAGINE you are running around sengoku japan through the whole game and the last chapter you are tossed into cyberpunk city, i would literally shit my pants and will be shilling this kind of game to my death

the saddest thing is there is 0 chance for this

why does she look so tired

No, he's just speculating.

I wonder how that thing actually works in game. Is it going to be like the old hunter bone?

AC is parkour and that's already OP af, with any form of grappling hook for traversing it'd become boring.

She needs a hug, user.

Looks something I would like but I'm not sure what to buy it for. PC version would run better but paying over 10€ for a digital code is retarded, and the console version will probably not run great but at least I can buy a physical copy that retains some value.

She gets raped daily.

How long is it gonna be though? Don't wanna waste another 60 on an 8 hour game

Why don't you order a physical copy for PC?

Probably have to be timed correctly like a parry and it puts you in backstab position then

more like shade cloak from Hollow Knight, ohb only gives you faster recovery frames, that's all

wouldn't that make her happier?

You have terrible taste, it would be such a tacky and dumb twist to do.
They said in interviews that it's about same length than Bloodborne or DS3. So 25-30h pre-DLC for a competent player, and like 40-45h once DLC/DLCs are out.

It'll probably be around the same length as BB

perfect

Probably shorter than a souls game but that doesnt mean much since souls games are long as fuck. 20 hours seems like a good conservative estimate.

>it's about same length than Bloodborne or DS3
That makes no sense to me. Bloodborne felt really short while DS3 the longest out of the Souls games.

>purchase
>a video game
excuse me what

Would it make you happy fag?

Why does her face look more realistic than resident evil 2 remake and DMCV? They probably didn't face scan a model and actually have talented artists.

BB is pretty short and needed DLC to make it feel longer.

Wat? BB and DS3 were almost exactly the same length, and DS3 is way shorter than DS1 or DS2.
DS1 and DS2 are on average 50+ hours on first playthrough, DS3 like between 25h and 30h.

>DS3 is way shorter than DS1 or DS2.
No, DS3 is longer than DS1 and DS2 is only longer because of the horrendous padding in the second half of the game.

>Wolf is autist boomer
>white ash on face is mark of the Dragon
>has foster father
>has to babysit some important kid
>caught up in conspiracy and politics surrounding a war
>kept in dark and yanked around by superiors and betrayed
>on his quest those close to him are hurt
>Kiryu wakes up in a cold sweat and tells Haruka to stop playing that stupid ninja game
S E K I N O

Yeah it definitely does not look face scanned. Capcom and Kojima have proven many times now that face scanning always distorts the models face in an uncanny way, something about it just looks off.

Why would I? Games that use steam are just digital codes anyway. Only thing on the disc is the steam exe in the worst cases.

DaS1 is definitely longer. DaS3 is more linear

Who else wants that katana letter opener exclusive at gamestop???

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 9.55.23 AM.png (966x316, 611K)

No way fag. A single DS3 location has content worth of multiple DS1 locations. It's absolutely longer than base DS1 and actually has a proper endgame area.

DS3 is absolutely nowhere near as long as DS1.
Yeah no shit DS2 is the epitome of quantity over quality, it's shit content that makes it so much longer than the others.

Here are the averages:
Dark Souls 1: on average takes people 47h without and 64 hours with DLC
Dark Souls 3: on average takes people 32hours without and 47 hours with DLC

DS1 is way longer, took me 70h on first playthrough, and DS3 took 30h.

Are you going to play with English or Japanese dubs?

Attached: 4D44C654-DF17-481B-AC3F-3DDB63E17F9F.jpg (693x935, 393K)

>A single DS3 location has content worth of multiple DS1 locations
No it fucking doesn't.
It's areas have about as much content to them than in DS1, but there are less areas and far less bosses.
You are delusional mate, look to my other post linking to howlongtobeat, a page that literally everyone else knows about than you. The averages prove the reality is that DS1 is like 50% longer of a game.

With optional stuff? Not for me

My first souls game was demon's and still DS2 and 3 were the games I took the longest to beat. Bloodborne after Yharnam was just one route till the end and I remember getting to Yahar'gul the same day I got the game. Think my first clear was just around 20-25 hours

Japanese

Fuck Anglo's

I know it's not the perfect metric, but look at HowLongToBeat

Not sure. I'll probably go with dub and see how it is. If it's not good I'll switch.

English, it sounds based and moon rune gibberish just gives me ear cancer

Japanese dub because I'm a filthy weeb.

>DS1 is way longer, took me 70h on first playthrough, and DS3 took 30h.
That's the key part, first playthrough
Souls game can't have an "average" because having played souls game previously is an enormous advantage

Still, 70 hours? Jesus fuck. I think I landed around 40 on my first

Those stats are a complete and utter bullshit judging by DLC statistics alone. Oolacile is at least 3 times shorter than Ariandel + Ringed City and its surroundings.

Nioh is shit in literally every area besides its combat system.

English easily. I've heard so much jap audio in vidya these days the english is refreshing.

This

English because I want to understand what the hell is being said. How else am I going to remember memorable dialogue?

>No it fucking doesn't.
Yes it does. Cathedral alone has enough content as burg + lower burg + parish and around the same amount of shortcuts.

DeS was my first too and DS1 took far longer than DS3, because it is objectively a far longer game. It literally has more areas and bosses, and many of the areas are bigger than most DS3 areas.

Again, these the average times it took people to complete them
DS1 62 hours with optional stuff
DS3 45 hours with optional stuff

You should stop using a sample size of 1, yourself, as some kind of argument, when the statistics prove DS1 is way longer. You probably rushed through DS1 barely exploring.

It has some alright music too but that’s it

I don't know shit about PCs. I've only compared my stuff to minimum requirements hardware and mine seemed much worse, but is there a possibility that I'll actually run it in 30fps, low resolution and low settings?

Attached: 1528542301243.png (312x290, 58K)

>because it is objectively a far longer game
The only reason you feel this way is because of meaningless padding added by the lack of Lordvessel.

I explored well, still focus on the statistics here. And why are you trying to argue like anything else than 1st playthrough matters on the topic of how long a game is. Of course that topic is about first playthroughs.
No, they aren't. They are literally the average for how long these games took people.
>Oolacile is at least 3 times shorter than Ariandel + Ringed City and its surroundings.
>comparing one DLC areas size to the combined area of two DLCs
Wow, no way? One DLC area is shorter than two combined, amazing dude. The Artorias DLC is far longer than Ariandel DLC, you know.
And Blighttown is far larger than the swamp in DS3, and Dukes Archives is far larger than the archives in DS3. We could go on.
But the statistics show the truth, DS1 is like 50% longer than DS3.
Your personal experience won't change that.

Those numbers feels so fucking retarded, lmao
62 hours for DS1? The fuck are you even doing in the game for that long. Then again that's how it is for retards I guess. For every average play time remove 30-40% of time and you have your non retarded player's average time

Backpedaling now? Until now you tried claiming it was about DS3 actually having more content (which it does not, not anywhere close to as much as DS1).
Also
>calling better game design "meaningless padding"
The warping from start was one of the main issues with DS2 and 3 that makes them really boring

>But the statistics show the truth, DS1 is like 50% longer than DS3.
Because you can't teleport and it's people's first time playing Souls.

DS3 would take similar time if people played that game first.

I'm not even the person you were talking with, sperglord.
Thank fucking god we moved past the idiotic backtracking design and it's never coming back.

Ok, let's remove 40% of the time.
DS1, 62x0.6 = 37h
DS3, 47x0.6 = 28h
Oh look, DS1 is still longer when comparing non retarded players times.

>Because you can't teleport
Okay. Still longer lol

I hope the 2nd half of the game takes you to some crazy unique locations. Im a bit tired of the generic ye olde japan town setting to be honest

Because it's your first Souls game, that's why it's longer.

I hate people who spout nonsense like this and probably played the game six years after release with a guide. playing DaS2 on launch it was about a week before anyone even figured out how to kill vendrick, there was a time when people didn’t know every little thing about these games

People always say this. Am I the only one here who doesn't constantly play Jap shit so the setting doesn't bother me? Can't even remember the last game I did with the setting besides Shogun 2.

I'd be surprised if there aren't at least a couple of crazy areas

But that's wrong, because the statistics for both games include tons of people who were playing their first game. In fact, it's safe to bet that a larger amount of people in the DS3 statistics on howlongtobeat were playing their first Souls game, since From was really famous by this point and it brought in a lot of new players that did not start from the earlier games.
It's not uncommon for people to have only played DS3 but not DS1.

And again, DS1 took me around 70h on first time, DS3 only 30h - and I was experienced with Souls games for both, as I had played 2 years of Demon's Souls before DS1 released. DS1 was not really even challenging to me because of how much I had played DeS, it just took that long because it had so much to explore and do, unlike DS3.

How is it generic? I can barely remember any games in that setting

Im trying to learn nihongo so japanese dub. Maybe ill pick up a few new words

>And Blighttown is far larger than the swamp in DS3
Farron swamp is larger and more detailed than blighttown by far and its upper level is at least two times larger than upper blighttown.
>Dukes Archives is far larger than the archives in DS3
They are actually around the same size with DS3 archives being way better detailed and having more content.

What the fuck are you talking about? How many action games are in that setting? In last few years we had Nioh and ???

It is objectively better design than being able to warp from start. Warping completely destroys the purpose of shortcuts, which are far better world design than being able to teleport all over.
DS3 is the first Souls game for probably most people in those statistics too. You have no argument.

I played the game 4 or 5 days before release because the game had an early cracked release on PS3.

Attached: Nora_notevenonce.png (1853x329, 366K)

>Im a bit tired of the generic ye olde japan town setting to be honest
Name 3 (three) recent games in this setting.
Nioh is all I can think of.

>In fact, it's safe to bet that a larger amount of people in the DS3 statistics on howlongtobeat were playing their first Souls game
The biggest group of people in DS1 statistics are PS3 players which means they played it long before DS3.

Probably the dub. The old samurai who takes sekiro in is voice actor Veteran of studio Ghibli films. He was one of the pirates in Castle In The Sky for sure. So it will be nostalgia inducing but also new.

Yeah there are barely any games with feudal Japanese setting, Yea Forums is just retarded as always. There have not been many games worth playing in history that took place in that setting, so it is extremely underdone and rare.

Someone fill me on the this meme-y desire for a 'twist' in FROM games

If the others had a twist I didn't notice it and I didn't care

Attached: 1473985376506.jpg (850x1202, 239K)

>objectively
Yeah, this is how you can detect a diehard sperglord immediately.
Enjoy 15 hours of meaningless added padding while people are actually enjoying new content.

>Farron swamp is larger and more detailed than blighttown by far and its upper level is at least two times larger than upper blighttown.
No it isn't. Complete delusion.
>They are actually around the same size with DS3 archives being way better detailed and having more content.
Why do you keep raving on about detail? No shit the new game has more detail in its appearance, it doesn't have the tech limitations of 8 years ago. That has literally nothing to do with how long it takes to beat the game retard.

You have been proven wrong so many times now, don't you think it would be less embarrassing for you if you learned to admit you were wrong?

Onimusha, TW: shogun 2, Okami, Nioh 2, Ghost of Tsushima..etc.

BB is the only one that had a twist, but it was so weird and cool that people want another one. I guess you could say DaS1 has a twist with the Lordvessel as well, but that's more just a change to how you get around the world and the general progression.

based and anjinpilled.

That doesn't have anything to do with what we were talking about. There are more people that have played DS3, and it is very likely that majority of them were playing their first Souls game with DS3.

3 games that came out over a decade ago and 2 games that are coming out after Sekiro

Attached: 1546889392241.jpg (225x225, 6K)

linearity has absolutely nothing to do with the game being longer or shorter

>No it isn't.
Yes it is. Farron has both the size, the amount of enemies, items and terrain objects on its side.
> No shit the new game has more detail in its appearance
I'm not talking about details in appearance you raving lunatic, i'm talking about the amount of side paths, secrets and routes where DS3 mercilessly shits over DS1's level design so much it's not even funny.

You have been proven wrong so many times now, don't you think it would be less embarrassing for you if you learned to admit you were wrong?

Never even heard of half this shit. Fuck you, weebs.

Attached: FeudalJapan.png (1396x899, 82K)

They mean the twist from what is marketed to us and what it actually is. Bloodborne was marketed as a Van Helsing type werewolf hunt game, they did not say or hint anything about the Lovecraftian focus of the lore, kept it secret until release.
So it's safe to say Sekiro has a big surprise too, there have been a lot of hints that human enemies are more of an early game thing and the enemy designs shift towards horror further into the game.

What does factor in is if it's your first playthrough. There is definitely a higher number of people who have played the games before they jumped on DS3.

Don't waste your time arguing, these people wouldn't blink an eye if 20 medieval European or Tolkien fantasy games came out in a row, but when there's more than 1 of something else they get tired of "generic [insert setting]".

Not an argument. DS1 is still longer lmao. You got BTFO.

>and it is very likely that majority of them were playing their first Souls game with DS3.
Compared to DS1?
No chance.

I have literally only played 2 of these games, Nioh and Okami. Generic setting my ass

Not even true, it's way faster to casually rush through DS1 than 3.
DS3 has way more (and better) content.

You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Attached: 1551503975341.png (447x378, 11K)

You are completely delusional, raving mad lunatic. DS3 has nowhere near the amount of detail to its world design than DS1, it's just graphically prettier but the lack of content makes it a lot shorter.

How is it a twist when we already know it will have horror enemies?

>paying $80 for a game in cucknada

I wouldn't be so sure. Most DS3 players are zoomers that got into the series with DS3.

Dynasty warriors should be there too even though technically its china i think. But back then theyre basically the same country

I only want great bosses in Sekiro. Bloodborne was complete trash after Yharnam.

Yeah, it is one of the rarest game settings ever. Don't think I have ever played another such one than Nioh. Very glad that another one is coming now.

DS3 far surpasses DS1 levels in terms of detalization and level structure. It's so much better in that aspects it's not even funny. If Cathedral was a DS1 level it would've been a Parish tier zone instead of a giant multi leveled cathedral where you can explore both the external passages and everything within including the rafters area.
Stay in the past, sicko. You belong there together with other mad nostalgiafags.

It's very strange that Sekiro is getting all this shit, yet nobody bats an eyelid at DaS despite having a setting that's arguably more overused

Lmao holy shit i've never seen such a high level of contrarianism before.

This is basically what I'm thinking too. Sekiro isn't really gripping me at the moment but considering how safe Fromsoft have been playing with spoilers I expect that there will be a similar twist like Bloodborne's that will overall better the experience. If the Dragonrot mechanic can harm other people then I hope it could maybe even change the environment in drastic ways.

By going batshit crazy with the horror stuff. Whole yokai realm invades the human realm level, takes over Japan, turns it into some nightmare world.

Haha I love the butthurt Anglo tears

Reminder that Bloodborne is shit in comparison to this

>he typed as he spooned another glob of shit into his mouth
The second half of BB and the DLC are masterpieces of gaming.

my semen is cure

Actually, there's a terror as a game mechanic and we've seen a glimpse of some night area with enemies using primitive flame throwers and mortars. I fully expect some sort of an eclipse event to happen and supernatural shit to fuck everything up so badly the remnants of Ashina will be forced to fend off the threat they've unleashed on their own.

Rumors have it that there's a big reason why the embargo is so tight and review copies are so scarce. From really wants to keep something a secret.

Bloodborne seemed like it was focused on Warewolves and shit before release then when it did release it had a ton of Lovecraft shit in the mid-end game that nobody expected but was cool as fuck.

>BB had Castle Cainhurst
>DS3 had Irithyll
What will Sekiro have for us?

it will run like shit 100%

From Soft usually hires fantastic western voice actors.

Muh tentacles and muh weirdly angled buildings muh lovecraft!

>The second half of BB
>3 niggers
>the one reborn
>micolash
>wet nurse
>teleportation fiesta
yea 2nd half was truly a great masterpiece

There will definitely be ghosts. I got an item called divine confetti that allows your attacks to damage ghosts.

lol that centepide has a beard lol

Attached: 1551322083094.jpg (400x533, 88K)

We didn't even knew that there's upgrade mechanic for prosthetics based on resources and upgrade materials you find in the world so they certainly want to keep their mouth shut about everything.

I'll 'purchase' the shit out of it when there's a torrent

Attached: ween.jpg (575x651, 73K)

A western european castle in the middle of fucking Japan

Attached: 1544820465883.gif (333x280, 1.64M)

muh r*ddit

Hidden Ninja village inspired in Iga or some shit.

He looks way more anime to fight compared to Muneshiggy.

No one has said DS3 does not have SOME areas with top tier design unrivaled by the other Dark Souls games. It's just that majority of them are complete trash compared to DS1 - and then again how good an area is has nothing to do with which is the longer game, which was proven to be DS1.

Some shit tier level design in DS3:
>Earthen Peak ruins in Rigged City DLC before you get to the actual city
>Catacombs of Carthus
>Smouldering Lake
You keep crying about Parish even though it is far better level design than any of these areas for example.

Also, funny how the only three large and well designed areas in DS3, High Wall of Lothric, Cathedral of the Deep, and Irithyll (city and dungeons) are the only part of DS3 that Miyazaki directed, while the rest was Tanimura.
So basically once BB was finished, Miyazaki came and saved the shitshow of DS3 that Tanimura was brewing.

Yes I also forgot that as well. It all works well together.

The first half is a masterpiece not the second one, what the fuck?
Yharnam is literally the pinnacle of the game.

That's what I thought. Really makes me appreciate how well they optimized DMC5. IIRC it has same requirements as Sekiro, but runs in 60FPS in 900p.

Probably some monk facility. They seem to be deeply involved into the game events.
Those faggots have homing rockets for fuck's sake.

What the fuck is that?
Whose stompers are these?

I think that some weird Yokai shit will just happen: Demon worlds and enemies, nothing too special.

sci-fi city when one of the evil yokai flings you in to the future

"Confetti with divine blessings that expel darkness and allow attacks to hit apparition-type enemies."
Oh shit

Captain Marvel

>please rape me harder with paid online, no freedom, and objectively inferior inputs, it's SOUL
Nice post, user.

Legend of the Omukade, it's an old Japanese myth of a giant centipede that comes down from the mountain to devour many innocent lives and is tasked to many brave warriors and samurai to kill it every time one of it's kind appears.

Attached: Omukade.jpg (1078x860, 160K)

Osaka castle

>It's just that majority of them are complete trash compared to DS1
Majority of them utterly destroy DS1 on every single level possible. Not to mention that unlike DS1, DS3's level design doesn't go to complete shit in the second half and DS3 archives is by far one of the best vertical areas in whole series.
>Some shit tier level design in DS3:
Do i need to remind you that you're trying to defend a game with a fucking Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith and Tomb of the Giants in it?
Just stop user, you're fucking embarassing yourself. Catacombs, Lake and Earthen Peak are the apex of a fucking level design compared to those abominations.

Why does it trigger you, user? What else would you want it to be called, Lovecraft was the first to write such stories.
Or are you implying Bloodbornes lore was not insanely good? It's by far the best lore they've written at FromSoft

They're not dubs, idiot.

Yeah, especially after 4 games in a row in the same setting. It did have a unique twist to it but then again so does Sekiro.

>halfway through the game
>you get sent into present day France

Attached: file.png (220x313, 166K)

Somehow this still isn't available to purchase on Amazon in Canada. I guess they don't want me to buy it?

There's going to be freaky youkai in this game right?
Only good think about feudal japan settings

>he tries to shit on DS3's DLC areas while defending a game that rehashes the entire upper Darkroot Forest area of DS1 backwards in its own DLC

Attached: 1536854365968.jpg (640x640, 33K)

I just got my hands on a PS4 a few weeks ago and finished BB for the first time, did people actually interpret that as having any sort of twist? I get that the marketing material may not have hinted at it but did zoomers who didn't play a FROM game until the PS4 really expect just straight up werewolf shit the entire game?

Attached: 1416636995010.png (272x199, 60K)

Man I hope we get some of this shit in the game. Hype is through the roof and we're 5 days away
tfw skipping work for Sekiro

Probably

We've already seen a women with a centipede coming out of her ass and kappas literally stealing your anus soul.

>those small dwarf-like enemies that can jump around even better than MC while throwing something into him

Attached: 1534840036900.jpg (540x960, 71K)

>tfw skipping work for Sekiro
My man! I hit the jackpot and just happened to have a week off after release. Shit is going to be cash.

>Gavlan is back
Fucking hell.

>Do i need to remind you that you're trying to defend a game with a fucking Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith and Tomb of the Giants in it?
Embarrassing, dude. Everyone knows that was Bamcos fault, they forced From to release the game months before it was ready.
Why do you keep changing the subject from how you lied that DS3 is longer and then got BTFO? Let's go back to that.

>How would you know how it happens, game isn't out yet. Doesn't matter either way HOW it happens, the important part is that we know it goes full mythology eventually and the human enemies are an early game thing.
I really hope they do an expanded version of Blood moon with a lot of new enemies and items in old areas since I wasn't completely satisfied how it turned out in Bloodborne.

>and it was still better than the DS3 DLCs
LMAO
And can it really be called "rehashing" when the reason was that it took place in the same location, in the past. It was time travel nigga.

>i-it weren't from, it was bamco despite the fact they were publishing a vastly superior ds3 too
Why do you keep pissing all over yourself and pretend that this can be called "arguments"?

Attached: 1527086609229.jpg (525x525, 35K)

>And can it really be called "rehashing"
Yes, oh yes we can. For DS3 they've created completely new area for Earthen Peak and even Lothric segments of the DLC. Oolacile is just fucking lazy and boring to boot.

Yes, lots of people expected that. And no one is saying the game itself had a twist in it, just that From has a habit of being very secretive about their games true nature before release.
They're doing the same here clearly too, considering review embargo. They want people to discover the yokai horror shit without spoilers.

This webm has been the first post of every single Sekiro thread I've seen since that Iron Pineapple video came out. I'm 100% convinced the same person that shitposts about DA SPIDEYMAN CASUALIZATION every single thread is the one starting positive threads about the game.

I hate this fucking board.

>Sekiro thread
>Dark Souls discussion thread
Sad.

Here is the short glimpse of the centipede demon from the early trailer

Attached: 3D3863A1-94DE-43C5-936D-0A6251481383.jpg (855x697, 72K)

>$60
Yeah, no. I'll wait for a sale.

Oh yeah I forgot AoE3 had some Japanese campaign levels. Those were cool.

Now you devolve once again into having literally no argument.
How is Bamco being the publishers of DS3 in any way relevant to the fact that they rushed DS1's release? That doesn't mean they will rush every game ever retard holy shit LMFAO.
DS3 babies are mentally retarded.

>They're doing the same here clearly too, considering review embargo. They want people to discover the yokai horror shit without spoilers
That makes sense. I'm probably just hung up on the semantics of things like twist and how horrible that has become in modern games and TV. (The latter is becoming borderline unwatchable with how horribly written shows are just to hide the big epic secret at the end, I'm mad just thinking about it.)
I hope FROM delivers, can't fucking wait to go into Sekiro blind.

I hope the setting doesn't change. I love old japan and the villages/cities.

Attached: 20190317094724_1.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Nigger, in DS3 the Ringed City DLC takes place at the end of the universe where everything is imploding. No shit it looks different.
There was nothing lazy about Oolacile, literally the first forest area only had the same geographical layout because it is the same forest in the past. Other than that, the actual content of the forest was different, and literally every single location after that forest was completely new.
Are you going to pretend like Oolacile Township and the Abyss were not completely new?

Didn’t someone confirm that the game had some sort of hard mode? You have to ring a bell to activate it afaik

Attached: 189D2C55-7F61-4CA4-8AB3-A9DB831398D8.jpg (750x1242, 333K)

Bamco rushed all souls games you hopeless DS1 baby. DS3 has tons of unused content in it despite being a much better finished and coherent game.
I'm sorry that you like a garbage game, user.

>Ghost of Tsushima is BAMHAM! BAD!
>Sekiro has specific grapple points that highlight not unlike Batman Arkham games, GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: swaw.jpg (134x160, 9K)

>PVP fags btfo

Attached: 1467568924688.jpg (600x450, 24K)

I don't see why it would change fundamentally to a completely different setting like non-Japanese architecture etc.
I think it will have that Japanese aesthetic to it throughout, but it will become more and more nightmarish the further you go.

>in DS3 the Ringed City DLC takes place at the end of the universe
And Oolacile happens far into the past with abyss literally tearing the earth apart, there's virtually no excuse for such a massive re-cycling of content and in such a godawfullly boring area to boot.

>the only game mechanic is grappling hook
kys antishill

system requirements are usually not very accurate its probably just a specific system they tested

Yeah I read this too somewhere but can't remember where. One of the devs, might have even been Miyazaki, said that there was a hidden way to increase the difficulty of the game and I remember there was like one person that played the demo that found the bell and it seemed to increase the difficulty. Probably similar to that fist covenant from DS2.

I'm taking Friday and Monday off. Hoping for a midnight release on Steam

I'd still rather it just stay the same. Some yokai is fine and all but I like the human nature more than lame nightmares.

The whole board can see that you are the one that likes the garbage game, the common consensus is after all that DS3 is just not as good.
And you would have to be a retard to imply that it was anywhere near as rushed by Bamco as DS1.

It's almost like Ghost of Tsushima gets the Batman comparisons because it has the same combat, where you just mash the same button infinitely and win every encounter, with an occasional parry button pressed when a sign tells you to press it, and this automatically kills 1-3 nearby enemies.
Meanwhile Sekiro has actual fucking COMBAT.

The bell you find to offer at the buddha is for the memory areas.

>And Oolacile happens far into the past with abyss literally tearing the earth apart, there's virtually no excuse for such a massive re-cycling of content
It literally has the whole forest area splitting in parts with endless pitfalls scattered throughout retard. It is not similar at all apart from being the same geographical location.
Holy fuck you have severe low functioning autism kid.

physical or digital

The whole board loves DS3 aside from a small bunch of hopeless contrarians, the game has an awesome staying power even 3 years after release while DS1's re-release did nothing but killed the game further because of how utterly boring it plays now and how much artificial padding it has.
And it was, in fact, rushed by Bamco. It just had a much more competent direction so it avoided having Izalith shit tier areas in it.

This. It's to do with the pacing of combat.

Those come out of statues, we have already seen them in the gameplay preview from some streamers

Monster bosses are divine dragon, the giantic serpent, an equally gigantic colored carp which probably will be a boss you have to fight while swiming beacuse we have seen regular carp mobs in the previews, and the giant ape already seen in the trailers. Also potentially the demon of hatred but i think that one is the summoner guy shooting purple logarius faces briefly seen in the launch trailer and not counting minibosses of course like that ox from the last trailer

sekiros are basically the same where do you see straight up higher? it says i5 2500k on sekiro and i7 3770k on dark souls 3

>It literally has the whole forest area splitting in parts with endless pitfalls scattered throughout retard
You can literally flip darkroot and end up with 90%+ of the same content.
It's a godawful recycling of content which is quite understandable because it was From's first experience with DLCs unlike vastly superior TOH and RC.

Remember this is the same board that loves DaS2.

I remember hearing this too.
Supposedly it’s a different bell.

Second half, you go to Yomi (Japanese Hell).

Similar bunch of autistic contrarians like the ones hating everything after DS1.

Attached: , , Gay and Cringepilled.jpg (584x525, 39K)

>Hi-tech versions of all the prosthetics
BANGU BANGU BANGU
PURR MY DEVU TRIGGU

Japanese. It's a fucking Samurai game in Japan.

Day 0 purchase is true for me. I pre-ordered it back in February so it's more like Day -43 purchase

NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 750 Ti ds3 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 sekiro

Complete nonsense. People were playing DS1 for far longer after release than DS3. 3 has basically no replay value.

Where did they release the character art

ah well 750 ti would struggle in ds3 anyways unless lower than 1080p

>kappas literally stealing your anus soul
where?

DS3 still maintains a 10k player population 3 years after release by which point DS1 was barely scrambling around 3-4k, it has a fantastic coop, progression curve and amount of early game build options including boss weapons which attracts people way more than painfully boring fuckfest of early DS1.

secret headless boss that's present in the demo and can only be fought while using the divine confetti buff
i knew about kappas and didn't even recognize them until someone pointed it out with a clip of that anus stealing thing.
it was a french review if that's of any help

Jesus they did an amazing job translating the art into 3D.

On the Japanese site mate
sekiro.jp/characters.html

Well thats because
>dark souls 1 released fucking 8 years ago
>players moved on to the sequels meanwhile dark souls 3 has no sequel and its the last installment

Nobody in the right mind will say dark souls 1 is worse than three bar the obvious advancements in gameplay meanwhile you can actually debate if bloodborne surpasses dark souls 1 but its definitely up there

It's all about the world being completely new, the sense of discovery as you progress is a huge pillar in this series, pvp fags just dont get it and think most of the players play for the pvp

Thanks

so you're saying that if I were able to run DS3 there's a chance Sekiro will work?

I'm not interested in your "buts" and "becauses", DS3 has a fantastic active community even now and DS1's re-release has been dead in a fucking month unlike what a bunch of raving madmen were saying about mass exodus from 3 to 1.
A lot of people prefer 3 to 1, in fact it's only a bunch of autists stuck in past who still prefer its clunky ass gameplay and broken world design

theres a 100% guarenteed chance, but might need 720p lowest to get 60 fps

You'll be fine if you could run DaS3 wel enough, user. Worse comes to worse just tinker with settings and lower them. Just be sure to upgrade your GPU drivers around launch.

Grappling hook is not the main mechanic. The game would play just the same without it.
Stop being so angry, bootlicker.

oh look its one of those basedboy spamming muzzie kids

get fuckt nigger

>Ghost of Tsushima is BAMHAM! BAD!
I've never heard anybody say this. It does, however, look like typical sonymovie walking sim shit.

He had actual valid arguments unlike you.

Samefagging won't add you credibility points, DS1-kun

This is a Sekiro thread
>>>/dsg/

Attached: ,,,,the chad.jpg (611x344, 46K)

Sekiro man will wake up in Shibuya

psnprofiles.com/trophies/8864-sekiro-shadows-die-twice

game looks boring

Barry I get you are very upset about failing miserably to turn DMCfags and Sekirofags on each other but this particular shitpost you've been trying ain't really it senpai

what the fuck this isn't dark souls at all, dropped

all enemies are boring humans confirmed

Attached: Ghost.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

They seem to be progressing slowly. Barely any progress last I checked. Game is probably pretty tough. These are reviewers though which are notoriously pretty bad.

They basically make games for marketing purposes only. All this look cool and shit, but it is most definitely the most boring shit to play through.
>dude slo-mo, no challenge just press a button to watch cool kill
Why don't they just make challenging games so you can feel cool yourself.

If anyone is actually interested in discussing the game instead of talking about Dark Souls or responding to bait posters, I noticed in the Shura ending, Sekiro is standing over a dead Owl with his sword on his prosthetic arm, wonder how's that's going to play out

>specific grapple points
lol that's not what that webm is showing
don't you have a capeshit movie to cry about?

bloodborne was literally dark souls with fewer stats and no shields, sekiro is the first from software game in a long time that finally distances itself from dark soul

What a complete sony-movie shit game. Hard pass.

I just think it should be fucking illegal for western devs to make a japan set game.

Attached: One armed wolf.png (1317x1804, 1.09M)

Why would you preorder?

I'll wait and see if its any good first lol

So far it seems like one guy managed to make it past Gyoubou, guess it confirms him as the first proper boss you'll face

Curious about the deal about the Memorial Mob and the Folding Screen Monkeys

I love the setting of dark souls and bloodborne, I'm not all that interested in the setting this game takes place in.

Attached: Lord Ashina.png (1320x1802, 1.41M)

the dark souls twist was hidden desu, the occult club, the ploy against the gods, darkstalker kaathe appearing only if you don't listen to frampt, the illusion of anor londo etc. if you dug a bit you'd notice the the fags telling you to set yourself on fire might be using you for their own ends

Devs should just outsource all their games to From to make the combat for them.
Combat is keeping me on the fence for GoT. Story and pretty environments can only keep my attention for so long. Hate it because I love Sucker Punch and the Infamous games had really fun combat. Hopefully they've listened to some criticism and changed it up a little.

Same white-black hair as Sekiro's master.

Owl looks cool as shit but that gigantic pillar of hair looks really unwieldy and unpratical

Attached: Young Lord.png (1314x1801, 716K)

I don't believe you one bit, especially since the fucking BETA had a giant multi hand waving spider on a fucking clocktower who turned out to be the big twist ANYWAY

No fucking way it's not a girl

Can't wait for him to go shirtless and use Lightning of Tomoe

This is worse than I remembered.

Attached: Sculpter.png (1332x1817, 2.6M)

the game turns into fatal frame\ju-on\forbidden siren shit

Fushigiri looks more like a fucking odachi.

to me it looks like that shitty naruto move where you stay still with jointed hands and the first hit that should connect makes you despawn in a cloud

Jesus christ, the absolute state of sony games, and I say this as somebody who also owns a PS4.

Attached: 1403197064005.jpg (600x548, 46K)

I always use the original language so nip

>a week to kill vendrick
lmao imagine being this fucking bad at videogames

>tfw i've used almost the same attire while using a katana man back in BB

Attached: nippon steel.webm (1280x720, 939K)

>pre-ordering
No, i'm not a retard.

This, great game. Can't wait for 2.

>Devs should just outsource all their games to From to make the combat for them.
Yikes...

I'm definitely buying on launch day. I don't believe in preordering though, it's a bad practice. If someone else thinks preordering is good then cool, but I'm not going to. From what they've showed us thus far I'm guaranteed to get my money's worth at least.

Attached: 1551958457097.jpg (819x1024, 136K)

Agreed. micolash and the one reborn are some of the worst bosses in any video game I have ever played

This really, shit was a big letdown after hearing so many anons fellate the game for years and years.

Micolash was really gimmicky and TOR dies easily from BBP but other than that those two are severely underrated.

I have to watch Samurai Jack again soon, pure kino.

Pretty sure it has something to do with you just murdering everyone you can

He should have a blade at the end of his ponytail and use it as a weapon

Well it's for big problems

God I fucking hate this so much. One of the worst gameplay tropes.

It looks like a counter stance. So you use it, and go into the stance and if you're hit while in the stance animation the Ninjutsu will trigger.

If I can compare it to something then it looks a lot like Royal Revenge from Devil May Cry 5. That move also has you go into a stance, and if you're hit while in the stance then Royal Revenge triggers.

First playthrough Japanese
Second playthrough English
Then 3rd and 4th for the rest of the endings will be based on whichever I like the most.

I wonder what NPCs will drop, if anything, since there's no weapons and armor now. I hope there's ways to get unique prosthetic attachments this way.

Micolash is easily my favorite gimmick boss.

Jap dub without question. Hearing english in a setting like this would just not feel okay at all. Just a preference.

Attached: Dvr3uvCU8AAsWaj.jpg (638x1200, 115K)

this

Attached: 1552010217504.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

i'll probably pick it up sometime this week before it comes out

I hope Fushigiri has a different moveset from Kusabimaru when we get to those points in the story where we can wield it like a normal weapon.
Doubt it, but would be cool.

What attire is that?

This. Also, it's interesting to play a FromSoft game with Japanese audio for once.

Give me 1 (ONE) reason you aren't playing this with Japanese voices

Attached: 1522033220908.png (2560x1600, 615K)

Post the best Sekiro gameplay videos
All the videos I see are of people who play it like Dark Souls and don't utilize deflect. It's frustrating.

because 95% of us cant understand japanese you dumb anime poster

kek dis nigga tryna play like a Souls game.

Say no more

youtube.com/watch?v=B2jAa_8Rk2Y

yamamura set
there's a NPC in a cell that keeps repeating the same dialogue and banging his head on the wall
he has no questline so you can kill him then and there

Attached: Yamamura_Concept.jpg (1200x1641, 210K)

From’s dialogue sounds great in English

last few games I bought were MHW, Nier, DQXI, DDDA (for the third time) and DaS3 + Bloodborne

I just want to say that I feel bad for having to do this but my 0 budget as a uni student doesn't let me buy any games, so I'll have to pirate Sekiro for now..

Graveguard Set without the hood.

Attached: embrace the edge.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

>playing a japanese game about a samurai in feudal japan in English

Retard

The entire game and theme is about Japan, imagine playing it in English
Disgusting

You don't need to understand a language to be able to appreciate annotation and the soul behind each word that is said.
Same goes for operas like Ave Maria, everyone can appreciate it beside most people not being able to understand what is being said.

Now, the more japanese language you listen to, the more you start to be able to distinguish certain things like accents or pronounciations of words. Sekiro offering beautiful old-japanese language is very fitting to the setting and makes playing it in english just awkward.

tl;dr: learn to read subtitles you dumb illiterate

>imagine playing a game in a language you cant understand
>imagine missing all of the memorable lines
>imagine not importing the game if you can speak japanese

The yamamura set is literally sekiro's early outfit design

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Let's hope the game is great.

Attached: 1548631948964.jpg (632x960, 376K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3tAJKJy_GuU&t=386s
for The Headless gameplay.
youtube.com/watch?v=4iOe32waruI
youtube.com/watch?v=EXD4GXhU_-8&t=21s

Japanese is just screeching gibberish to me. Fuck that noise

Thanks Sekibros.

It has subs retard

Just whore yourself out and give some blowjobs to horny old men. Easy bucks.

Young boys of noble families were often slightly disguised as girls by having them grow long girly haircuts, because of a superstition that malicious yokai intentionally try to kill the male heirs. It was a way of protecting the heir from demons.

because no one likes listening to chinamin speak

I really like Wolf's design a lot. They could've went full black/gray edgelord but the orange just appeals to me so much.

What's everyone playing/doin' up to the wait?
Imma finna boutta do a Dark Souls item randomizer run.

Attached: 1552394164661m.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

My guess is that eventually those apparition type enemies like the headless will eventually become very prevalent and common in the world, so instead of having to use Divine Confetti all the time, we get access to the Fushigiri as a normal weapon which can hit them without using divine confetti.

>Shura ending
did something leak while i was not looking?
i knew about multiple endings but nothing more than that

I really want their big twist in this one to be handled like FF Type 0's twist, where you return to your Hub area like normal and suddenly everyone is fucking dead and there's this demonic death monster attacking you out of nowhere and it just tears through you with 0 explanation

I honestly didnt give a fuck about this and thought it looked lame. By chance i watched some new gameplay last week and it looks sick. Enemy animations are awesome and the combat looks interesting

Playing bloodborne

Just finished DMC5 and I got nothing else to play
Probably gonna shitpost in Sekiro threads until early leaks or release

I'm hyped, but definitely not Bloodborne levels of hype. There's zero incentive for me to buy this day one, so I'll wait.

I'm playing DMC5 on Dante Must Die difficulty right now. I feel quite happy about this situation, because DMC5 took all the attention for me after E3 and I kind of "forgot" about Sekiro, I didn't really keep up with news and I didn't feel that "holy fuck there's only a month left, but it's still a fucking month", and now I realize, holy shit, there's less than a week until Sekiro.

I'm avoiding any soulsborne games to cleanse my pallet up to release. I want it to feel as fresh and original as possible even if there are similarities.

yeah it's sekiro

DMC5 on DMD mode, just passed mission 7 now. Hoping I can beat it before Sekiro comes out but I've heard mission 10 onward is very difficult.

Just pirate. Buy it later if you like it.

The trophy list leaked which had the names of the 4 endings
>Shura
>Immortal Severance
>Purification
>Return
We also saw each of the icons, although it doesn't spoil much other than the tone for how the Shura ending is going to be.

Me. Totally stoked to see what kind of weird shit madman Miyazaki has is store for us.

Are you literally me? Even I forgot Sekiro was a thing thanks to DMC excitement and then earlier this week I was really surprised that it was out next week.

Attached: 124356776890.webm (1360x768, 735K)

It's a good feeling.

Shadows Awakening. It’s a neat little underrated hack and slash game

Attached: D823DD0E-84CA-40AE-BA2D-A40893217550.jpg (1920x1080, 585K)

Beautiful hitboxes

Attached: 1552353359633.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

I heard that they’re implementing some new stealth piracy software in sekiro to track illegal copies and mess with the mechanics and difficulty of the game

Frognation is still doing the English script and dub right?

>paypig cope
Seething

The refashioning system it has is something more games need

Isn’t it just transmogging? Mostlooter games have that nowadays

brie larson

Thats what i call style

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 45K)

Performance will be identical to DS3 if not very slightly worse.

Main character looks cool but I sill wish there was armor customization.

Playing RDR2. I want to avoid Souls style games to not burn myself out on those types of games.

I was playing Etrian Odyssey Nexus (and enjoying it) but when it's close to a week left before a game I want comes out I just lose all ability to play any other games. This always happens.

During endgame Wolf will become a Yokai and the techniques you can do with his arm his change to reflect this.

>from has released four (4) fucking souls games based on medieval Europe
>the number gets much higher if you also count all 4 King's Field games and Shadow Tower
>tired of generic ye olde Japan setting
Nigger please. It's been ages since From made a game about feudal Japan. I mean what the fuck was even the last one? Otogi 2? Christ you knightfags are selfish. I could kind of understand if after Sekiro they made three more feudal Japan games in a row; but the people bitching about the setting should just admit that they don't like it, because it's not more of what they're used to. If this were Dark Souls 4, no one would be complaining about the rehashed setting.

>If you pirate it the game becomes harder
I'm pirating it.

weird how all of the samefaging shitposters just disappeared

DS3 is definitely not the longest of the souls games

Lunchtime, tendies must be ready

DRAGON ROT IS ASHEN BLOOD
SEKIRO IS SET IN THE BLOODBORNE UNIVERSE

vaatifags out

Only if you donate to my patreon. Link below.
Thank you!
patreon.com/vaatividya

It's happening

Attached: sekrio.png (642x598, 333K)

Sorry your bait dosent get any replies, here have mine.

English, Pablo.

Translation?

Dios mio....!

Brainlets

Why don't stores in sweden ever fucking do this?
You either need a friend that works in retail or there's no way to get it early fucking shit

At a Sanborns near where i work, they already started selling Sekiro. Whats the reason behind this?

inb4 he's not able to play it, because he has to download the entire game, like Activision forced everyone to do with CoD WW2.

Well, he lives in a 3rd world country, that is the reason behind it. They never follow the rules.

Japanese obviously. English is just there for the retarded normalfags.

English. Japanese sounds like cringy diarrhea.

Jap fub.
I'll need to experience the Nippon setting in all its glory.

Attached: Lady Maria...jpg (1200x850, 140K)

day 1 purchase
I have to know if there are game-changing bugs first

Official Gameplay Overview tomorrow
youtube.com/watch?v=LnhVKot3Mwc

Cautiously optimistic about it, but pre-ordering is stupid. It's not a soulslike and there's likely a bunch of stuff we still don't know. I'll wait a couple of days and see how it goes first.

I'm in Brazil and my copy was supposedly shipped yesterday and should, in theory, arrive tomorrow. I don't think it'll really arrive tomorrow but who knows.

I know it will be the best From game yet, prove me wrong.

Will you be disappointed if there's no Bloodborne style twist, and it's just a game about feudal Japan/Japanese mythology? I mean I'd love a twist, but I'm not expecting much. If it's there cool, but I'm going to try to enjoy it for what it is.

Idk the feudal japan setting is always cool but we already had Nioh, i want to see if the gameplay is really good before buying.

Have they confirmed you can turn off the 'unblockable' warning yet? Biggest thing keeping me from buying

No, in fact this is what i'm waiting from the game. Just give me more japanese mythology and creepiness.
I mean, there's a fucking Terror status.

The what?

Arrives with steelbook the day spring break starts and I'm fucking hype.

Stream it if it arrives sooner than expected.

that's what we said about DS2 and DS3

post shit we haven't seen if you do get it

>can change combat art on the fly
im not sure what to feel about this

Will do, I actually just messaged the retailer I got it from to confirm. If it arrives I'll post appropriately tagged spoilers.

The giant fucking warning sign you get when an enemy us about to use an unblockable attack

I never said such a thing.
I’m usually never wrong in my predictions by the way.

I want to protect that frown

>Shadows Awakening
looks interesting, thanks. gonna give it a go

Looks like my ex....

Wait the fucking AI resets once you jump away?

So the stealth is super exploitable then?

Only for weak trash mobs

I never played any souls game, just nugod of war on the hardest difficulty. Will I like this or I will die like a filthy casual?

If you jump away to a roof of something they shoot at you

GoW on the hardest difficulty is by far harder than any of the Souls games. You’ll be fine

Your ex was a .png?

Dying is part of the game.

Why are you posting s o y boy?
Ghost of Tsushima is literally the most basedboy.
>western
>sony cinema shit

Souls games don't have difficulty in the same sense that putting some action game on Very Hard mode does, as in enemies tank too many hits or something, like in nu GoW where they become ridiculous sponges.
FromSofts games have pretty fair difficulty, they're just punishing. When you do inevitably fuck up and die, you are punished for it.

why didnt you spoiler that, man

Do you guys have the cover that was made to look like old Japanese samurai films?
I can't find it.

they should have given him a fatroll dodge

They should definitely have an enemy that looks like something retarded like giant dad and you just murder him in the most brutal way possible just to shit on soulsfags even more.

something something fatty rolly guy from bloodborne

Gameplay leaks when?

Sandniggers and monkeys should probably have the game sometime this week. Probably gonna have to avoid Yea Forums next week.

tomorrow most likely

I really hope we do some wild shit like go to Europe

They start patrolling/searching but they don't trail you across the ends of the earth. Similar to how it works in previous games except you have a stealth finisher, and I presume they patrol around rather than go back to a standing still position.

The monkeys already have it, any minute now.

Sandbros ITT, leak it soon.

Attached: MuzzieGroyper.jpg (420x420, 36K)

That's either bullshit or a store fuck up, i went to a couple of the same store and they weren't selling it

Third world stores typically don't give a shit when it comes to sell dates embargos.

After my Lady Maria playthrough I might have to do a Chikage Yamamura playthrough.

They should just crack the game before release so piratebros can play it early

fucking impossible to find this game for any other than retail price on PC wtf BROS? only place I see it is GMG and it's only 8% off

piracy it is.

that pablo guy answered which store it is on twitter

Considered getting a job?

Can't find it cheap on PC.

Attached: 1533067308832.gif (500x281, 1023K)

fuck off wagie

yeah, what the fuck is FROM's problem? I can get the physical from best buy w/ GCU for cheaper than I can get it on GMG, fanatical or cdkeys (and it's not even on fanatical) my go tos for pc releases

Okay where?

Anywhere really, just send your CV and apply. Easy as that.

are you fucking kidding me

Attached: 1469393788662.jpg (845x1036, 392K)

CdKeys has it at $53. That's the best deal I've found, and "regional" pricing for me is completely bonkers at $67 USD. How is CdKeys? Never used it before.

>Plaza Toreo

Fucking chilangos