I always bite my hand when I rage at video games and I'm currently bleeding

I always bite my hand when I rage at video games and I'm currently bleeding
AMA

Attached: 57624e296feae.jpg (416x250, 42K)

Do you by any chance own a Sony Playstation?

>tordora
yikes

I don't own any console other than my PC
>toradora
Oh yes

why didn't you kill yourself yet

Obsessed

My cat would miss me

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

It's that time of the month, huh?

>AMA
Fuck off back to rebbit.

That's not a question, user. You don't seem to be able to grasp the concept of an AMA.

Disinfect your hand before you an infection you silly billy.

well can't argue with that

I put some ointment and a sticking plaster on it

Attached: 1451231732004.gif (720x405, 455K)

Good.

don't listen to this faggot jew. our immune system is built to get challenged from time to time. obsessively washing food and disinfecting small wounds leads to your immune system getting weakened. this is why children tend to eat dirt and all kinds of other shit. but of course our modern pussy society suppresses this instinct so we start relying on meds, get sick way more often and all of this shit and ultimately play into the master plan of Mr Goldstern right here.

Can I pound your animesissy boipussy

This. There's a reason why city kids worldwide have more allergies than countryside kids.
Literally breeding a crippled form of human.

Fuck off back to plebbit and die.

I bite my hand because I get a sexual thrill from it. Feeling each tooth as it digs into my flesh is heavenly.

Yes you can
:)
That sounds cool, I should try that at one point

You sound retarded in a cute kind of way.

Wanna bite my dick?

I did the same thing but with my arm

I grew out of it tho

Please don't bite your hand OP. It's obvious, but you know it's not a healthy behavior. Maybe try biting something else, or getting a stress ball or something.
True, but there's probably other, better ways to expose yourself to that kind of stuff other than forcibly creating wounds.

nobody said you should forcibly create wounds to keep your immune system strong. he said you shouldn't instantly disinfect every little thing

Right, sorry. My bad, I'm tired.