So what is everyone's opinion on Fire Emblem Three Houses so far?

So what is everyone's opinion on Fire Emblem Three Houses so far?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-HDKirin-HDKirin-Twitter.png (755x753, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PK2CwlPnECQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7h3JjZ4qy88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems nice

No gameplay, no thoughts yet

Attached: fixed.jpg (2530x4096, 3.5M)

>fire emblem is evil
>church is evil
Looks like another radiant dawn shitfest

I already know who I'm romancing.

Attached: sothis4.jpg (1350x1050, 594K)

Attached: 151537.jpg (130x203, 6K)

BRUH

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-072502.jpg (590x699, 170K)

Easy pass. As soon as I saw the title I have a good feeling it's gonna be shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=PK2CwlPnECQ

Attached: 1500704600017.gif (398x200, 3.34M)

Looks like absolute shite mate

>Easy pass
Is that better or worse than a hard pass?

Surely you're not this stupid to understand what hard pass and easy pass means.

Attached: 1503401215171.jpg (870x675, 129K)

Why did they insist on making the nigger upside down? What's so important about that pose?

I am.

Attached: 1504756840686.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Well, easy pass lets me through tolls fast

Attached: 5266f803f3.jpg (200x275, 18K)

>another radiant dawn shitfest
so it's going to be the best game in the series then?

Reminds me too much of FF-Type 0. Probably won't play as well.

Were all just hoping they don't have any uncomfortable fan service or caricature female characters with barbie doll proportions.

Maybe if it turns out to have good map design it'll be redeemable. What we've seen so far just looks like a waste of time & effort for erping faggots.

Dorothea makes my dick happy

Attached: 1552729549369.webm (480x592, 557K)

As long as its not Fateswakening style garbage, I'll get it.

>the same face almost every girl that stupid fujo artist designs
>outfit looks like some trendy trash in a modern city instead of a soldier in a medieval setting

Attached: your waifu a shit.png (522x769, 202K)

Reddit/Serenes Forest are two blocks down,amigo.

still waiting on whether or not it'll have dual audio and more importantly whether or not Pair up is gone. If the gameplay actually looks good then everything else is secondary, unfortunately gameplay is what we know the least about it.

The biggest thing that fucking pisses me off is how weak the hits look. No effects or anything at all, it just looks like they swiped their weapons and missed.

>caricature female characters with barbie doll proportions.
No reason to get rid of that.

Attached: 1552805391876.jpg (649x1037, 140K)

Just go back to sprites already.
3D kills all the meatiness of the animations.

Attached: zephiel.gif (480x320, 1.06M)

I really hope that if they decide to do easy/normal/hard routes like Birthright and Conquest were Easy and Hard routes, that Edelgard's route is ball bustingly difficult compared to the other two dudes.

Well, RD was widely considered worst game in the series until fates was made, by true oldfags
So doubt

>nigger
are you retarded? he doesn't even look black. more like latino or something

then Yea Forums would just treat it like a nostalgia-bait spinoff and not a mainline title

>true oldfags
>liking Sacred stones more than RD
yeah sure they did. RD was definitely a divisive game, but it wasn't consider the worst except by people who got triggered by the words "blood pact".

>so far
We didn't even see an actual battle take place, only a few glimpse. How can you form any kind of opinion that isn't shitposting tier?

I, too, love Rise: Dumb Hat Edition

The bulk of Yea Forums and to an extent just Yea Forums's FE fanbase is just a bunch of faggots jerking off together, or at best unashamed gacha mobilefags. Not like their opinions matter.

>ally turn: the game
>best

sure it was

I'll wait till someone does a playthrough so I can just watch the story of team mystic, valour and instinct.

Judging by Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance resale price. It seems Fire Emblem is a better investment than gold.

I'm in.

the only map where that was actually a problem was Geoffrey's charge. in general allies were used pretty well otherwise.

>Yea Forums
>liking something

art direction, story, setting and graphics look like ass so far, character designs is mixed bag and gameplay seems okay, lots of customization, but that could backfire like in Fates. Probably skipping to get Astral Chain or some other shit that releases close to it. Funny how the incompetents at GameFreak managed to make Shield/Sword look more appealing than the shit IS is doing. I blame the Fire Emblem Warriors engine

Sacred stones was standard fe game with evil kingdom invading abmnd simple gameplay
RD was retarded anime style shitfest with evil adults, evil racism and etc, also braindead gameplay
Of course newfags like you didn't even knew that translation of genealogy and some others games didn't came out right away, so for true old series fans standard was sacred stones and Marth games. Not teenager path of radiance and RD bullshit

It's not about if they are useful or not it's about having to sit there and literally do nothing but watch A.I. fight each other for 5 minutes each turn. And no, it wasn't just that one map. There were ton of maps with yellow or green units such as Part 3 Endgame.

Character designer did nothing wrong.
Blame the art director.

Attached: poster-780.jpg (780x1088, 156K)

Game looks cool, but god damn that fucking boxart. The Prince formerly known as Prince being upside down looks ridiculous.

SHUT UP I BET YOU LIKE AWAKENING

its shit

She looks so much better in this outfit.

Who's this "we" you're referring to, normie?

>promoted to some inferior infantry class
SOMEONE FIRE BYLETH

Attached: Horse Emblem.png (1280x720, 977K)

Don't know if you're around user, but thanks for posting yesterday. Checked Media Markt and they had the special edition for sale, pre-ordered a copy.

Attached: 1551926570460.png (350x350, 44K)

Sacred stones was proto awakening garbage with infinite grinding on top of being piss easy. And having a bog standard story isn't really a good thing.
And i'm not trying to pretend to be "true oldfag" like you are. I'll straight up tell you i started with Tellius.

>RD was retarded anime style shitfest with evil adults, evil racism and etc, also braindead gameplay
it's already a red flag to me that you think "anime styled" means anything in the context of an FE story. they're all anime style'd after all. SS has literally face rubbing conversations in it. Evil adults isn't really a thing at all so i don't really know where you got that, i guess because all the senators are adults, like it would've somehow made sense for them to be anything else. There's nothing wrong with racism as a theme in fantasy stories, you've been on Yea Forums too long if just the mention of the word triggers you that hard. As for braindead gameplay, well you're defending Sacred Seth's gameplay so i don't even feel like that one eve deserves a reply.

>As for braindead gameplay, well you're defending Sacred Seth's gameplay so i don't even feel like that one eve deserves a reply
Why does shit like PoR and Echoes get a free pass when Holy Pebbles doesn't?

PoR doesn't get a free pass, it was a pretty mediocre game to be sure.

Then this thread is pretty much pointless, isn't it?

Her battle clothes better have a focus on those big tits she can't hide.

Echoes sure as shit doesn't either, no amount of presentation and budget-wasting VA redeems it

See, as I said
You just newfag who wants to ruin series with anime teens garbage, fates was made to pander people like you
Thanks, but no

People liked PoR for support system

Fire Emblem has always been anime shit. It just reflects anime for it's time. Awakening and Fates such because modern anime sucks.

alright granpa, LARP as an oldfag who played all the JP games before smash brothers came out if you want. It's pretty sad you use your "fandom" of a series to try and drive people away from it because they've only been a fan for 12 years to your 14.

Transfer students will be dlc.

Not a fan on the character designs, art and school (?) setting, but the gameplay will probably be fun and the OST should be solid. Eventually shit will hit the fan so at least lategame will be exciting compared with the school antics. Also Sothis is really hot for some inexplicable reason so there's that.

Hell, the pretend-oldfags are laughable because FE7 and FE8 waifu wars were a thing back when people were using old ass game forums and Yea Forums was only months old. Hell, FE4/5 waifu wars literally had Japanese fans at each others throats.

The very reason why Fire Emblem almost never has "canon prairings" is because Thracia almost caused world war III in Japan when it made canon pairings.

Attached: 1550584398522.jpg (920x1676, 449K)

Awakening was generic fire emblem game, of course newfag like you wouldn't understand, you used telius epic meme about sacred stone s being proto awakening, instead of calling it shadow 2.0 or somethibg
It's obvious that you newcomer to series and rely on epic memes, because you want to ruin it
Fates sucked only because they decided to pander RD kids like you, literally the only reason

You should get euthanised old man. The world doesn't cater to senile tastes and does not need your pension.

meh, i hate this type of hat

Attached: 1536884046152.jpg (542x670, 28K)

But RD kids unironically think that awakening invented waifus...

hmmm that does look meaty. is this on gba? recently installed cfw on my 3ds and i am looking for neat gba roms to play.

Garbage MC designs

jesus you're just an incoherent retard aren't you? nobody in the world has ever associated fates story with RD's until today. they have basically nothing in common. And then you go on and defend sacred stones and attack awakening in the same sentence. do you really lack the perspective to realize that your own bias is blinding you to the truth, that awakening and Sacred Stones are almost identical games?

Looks like shit desu.

>Shit artstyle
>Shit 3D models
>Shit animations
>Shit setting
>Shit wub wub music

It better have the gameplay in the entire series because it looks terrible in everything else.

yeah i'll wait for reviews, but this seems like a pass for me. it just looks bland imho.

Attached: gonzoface.png (489x585, 305K)

It doesn't even feel like a fantasy game anymore.

I just hope for some intense confrontations with cool bosses.

Attached: murdock.png (97x80, 13K)

>nobody in the world has ever associated fates story with RD's until today
Not really, people called it RD style garbage story the second it was released
Of course. Newfag like you would deny it, just like you deny existence of Lute threads and pretends that Tharja one's were first ones.

>The protagonist design is the BLANDEST yet.
>Hey let's take that gimmicky idea of two families we did in Fates but this time make it THREE kingdoms even though it'll screw up the story and make it unfocused as hell
I am not hopeful. In fact it's not just the protags, a lot of the character design here seems lacking.

Tellius is unironically the worst thing to have happened to Fire Emblem only because it has the worst secondaries in the franchise.

Don't like the MC, artstyle, setting and it looks very unpolished.
The last part can be somewhat neglected, especially because I always turn off battle animations in these games.

Still, I haven't been this unhyped for a fire emblem game ever. Even the mobile game made me at least want to try it.

What are anime students in a royal fantasy academy supposed to look like?

>Shit wub wub music
I hope this isn't too common.

Those of us that love anime and jrpgs but are fed up with the overly idealistic female physiques they give female protagonists such as Camilla or Charlotte from fates
Fire Emblem echoes was a step in the right direction with their more reasonably designs

>Not really, people called it RD style garbage story the second it was released
straight up bullshit. literally never happened. you can't find a single post on the entire internet to support this claim.
>Of course. Newfag like you would deny it, just like you deny existence of Lute threads and pretends that Tharja one's were first ones.
the fuck are you even talking about? can you at least pretend to remember which era fan you're trying to argue with? I've never pretended Tharja was the "original FE waifu" i've said nothing of the sort. I played tellius so out the gate i knew people had Nephenee and Illyana as their waifus before Tharja, and i'm not a short-sighted retard like you so i don't doubt in the slightest that people argued online about Lute and Lyn.

Probably my last reply because arguing with you is just like arguing with ACfag and i've learned my lesson on that one years ago.

Attached: Ephraim.png (240x160, 20K)

>wub wub music
What did I miss?

I will never understand why female fighters in a medieval setting are wearing high heels.

Makes 0 sense.

Attached: 1452902329969s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

Attached: Red_piping.jpg (573x363, 44K)

>RD newfag got BTFO once again for liking shitty parody of the game
Good
Hope you won't come back to any fe thread

It makes about as much sense as there being female fighters in a medieval setting to begin with, you see although women are equally strong as men physically (and possibly even stronger mentally) back in those days women weren't really allowed to do a lot of things such as be soldiers they would have been relegated to being housewives.
Things are getting for them these days but we got a long way to go.

Armour-piercing dropkick.

I will never understand why female are wearing high heels period.

nigga I'm hype as fuck

>female fighters
>realistic medieval setting
pick one

Because midgets feel insecure and suicidal because of that.

You know why.

>Fire Emblem
>realistic
Pick one, unless you're telling me reading books can make me shoot kamehameha at people and there are dragons out there.

Attached: cute.jpg (252x200, 7K)

Japanese aninme high school, Otome artist hack job, Koei Tecmo god awful animations, terrible and idiotic boxart, every trailer has clear as day quality problems, all the men look like queers, all the characters have soulless eyes, the actual in game models look lifeless compared to Wind Waker (Koei Tecmo production!) and nothing about the plot or setting look unique.

Fire Emblem Three Houses looks the part of kusoge. Fuck the fujoshi demograhic. Cancel this game.

Attached: xoisx7mtfm311.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

Shit, go fuck yourself. Anyone that likes nu-FE should kys.

Attached: ferankings (2).png (1216x1221, 1.74M)

Based

Attached: 1552709082857.png (324x380, 207K)

Funny how those two places are more hardcore then Yea Forums

I keep forgetting to look up confirmation the designer was indeed her. If so then that is amazing.

>but that could backfire like in Fates
Oh FEfag, always retarded somehow

> although women are equally strong as men physically (and possibly even stronger mentally)

You lost me there.

>PoR doesn't get a free pass
Are you joking right now?

>overly idealistic female physiques
some women do have those body types. Plus who the hell is telling you that you NEED to have that body?

Yes it does. Why are you lying?

>nothing about the plot or setting look unique.
Wow so it's a FE game. Everything else is par for course. Nu-emblem shitters are embarrassing.

>grandpas STILL mad at Awakening and Fates saving the series

Attached: 1504039227856.jpg (600x620, 214K)

Any game in Awakening's place would have "saved" the series. The series is better off dead.

Then pretend it died and stop complaining.

>Awakening and Fates saving the series
I wish the series would've just ended with Radiant Dawn.

Attached: 1510603814631.jpg (522x590, 32K)

Or you suck it up and finally admit Awakening like the rest of the 3ds games are fucking terrible.

Nah, I loved both Fates and Awakening, I spent hundreds of hours playing them.

Is this you?

Attached: 1519429625660.jpg (1455x1200, 292K)

>not the fucking amazing New Mystery
Telliuscancer are the worst. I bet you don't even like Fire Emblem, just Tellius.

Attached: garanteedrepliestierlist2.jpg (1024x851, 143K)

>posting my objective list
Based

Attached: 1552756268608.gif (500x281, 1.3M)

Not out yet, no gameplay, we'll see.

>FE11 and FE12 are amazing
>m-muh tellius boogeyman!!!

Attached: 1509399651783.png (620x581, 18K)

How did Fire Emblem turn into Hogwarts for Child Soldiers?

Yeah, you're right. It also has an unpractical UI and a painfully average OST for the most part that lacks diversity

Awakening had a lot of good points but the character writing waa shallow (especially the supports) and pair up system was straight up broken.
Fates meanwhile was a fucking trainwreck of the worst main plot in the series, the absolute worst MC and everyone outside of the royals sucked. Conquest was decent gameplay wise but the pre-promotes they hand you are so busted there’s no point in raising most of your other units.

Remove fates and move binding blade to mid tier and its good.

No all these are correct. The point is that Echoes gets a free pass for being massive piece of shit all the time

Your subjective thoughts don't count here, as you ruined it.

>Awakening had a lot of good points
Yeah sure if you ignore 99% of the game

Attached: 1552761093225.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

Nintendo wants again to pander tellius kids, because they mistake vocal minority for people who actually care about series quality.

>k-on image
>Starts with 15*
And when I thought that RD newfags already hit bottom...

Good main plot, good MC, good side characters. The challenge is also decent for the first half, it’s only lategame that the game breaks horribly (or if you grind like a faggot)

The only real prepromote that's busted is Camilla. Leo is just above average and Xander is good but can fall off hard if he gets speed screwed.

The real issue is that you don't really have enough resources to level and reclass meta everyone evenly, so the units that take more babying to get good, (Arthur, Odin, Nyx, Laslow, etc) get benched immediately.

Having come off months of playing Fates and now playing Echoes I hate to say that I am enjoying it more because of the throwback aesthetic, VA's, and OST.

That might change after a few more missions, but for the moment it speaks to me on that level the series seemed to up until Awakening's more anime aesthetic.

>Good main plot
You need to understand, for tellius cancer good plot is story about evil religion, about humans needing to decide their own fate, how racism and others social norms are bad and other teenager person 5 style shit

My thought is that I don't see any characters so far who I would be ok with seeing in Smash, because I fucking know one of these characters is getting a Smash DLC slot.

Black eagles solely because red girl is a cute

Camilla and Xander are broken, no two ways about it. They’re not completely immoral but they’re just so much better than your other options and you don’t need to invest anything like you said.
I babysat Elise and she turned out great, but she was on staff duty until she becomes a Strategist so I didn’t have to worry as long as she wasn’t parked in enemy range.

Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance were released when interest in the franchise was at an all-time low after the honeymoon of actually getting some of the games stateside, so they didn't sell very well. Plus since RD is a sequel to PoR it only makes the other one more expensive. After Awakening revived the franchise (for better or worse) the price shot up further. Pokemon games are probably a better investment at this point because Three Houses will sell enough copies to not even remotely be rare. However since Awakening and Fates are still expensive it might not be a bad idea to buy an extra copy or two of TH to flip for a modest profit later on.

Attached: 36136501_170422523822848_3690001120630931456_n.jpg (1080x1350, 147K)

Is new Fire Emblem worth it? I only played Sacred Stones

>Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance were released when interest in the franchise was at an all-time low
Didn't stopped ds games from selling
Maybe if Tellius wasn't anime shit pandering it would sell better

you played the worst GBA game

Camilla again I get but Xander comes in late enough that it's not really a huge deal to start having pre-promotes.

However you do need to invest in other characters, like you did for Elise, because there are just so many more angles of attack for the enemy and more varied objectives. You can't just hold 1 choke with your best unit the whole time. Thankfully Conquest's unit balance is miles better than Birthrights.

Attached: based.png (1000x720, 484K)

>Didn't stopped ds games from selling
Shadow Dragon was the only one released on the DS, at least in the States. Doesn't change that PoR and RD didn't sell well, which is why they're so expensive now

>Good main plot
>bat-shit retarded story with tons of plot holes and random unexplained shit, the game can't decide who the main character is, or what it wants to do, and takes an absurd detour to deal with an unrelated secondary antagonist at the halfway point for no reason
>ruins all the original games

>good MC
>Chrom's arc stops the moment the kills gangrel, Robin is a mary sue

>good side characters
>one note anime tropes with no depth

>The challenge is also decent for the first half
Outright a fucking lie. The game is easy as fuck only exception being lunatic+, as the only thing changes is skills like all the other modes and stats are the same like lunatic. Robin can solo with the water trick from Prologue to endgame, Freddy rapes everything, and you just need to reset for skills. That's all you have to do in the beginning chapters. Only actual hard chapter is the anti turtle incentive with Ricken. But sure ignore how dogshit Awakening is with its broken pair up, poorly designed shitty maps the second worst in the series, major skill imbalance, most are dogshit outside of OP ones like galeforce, no tactical skill, game is EP focused and all about tanking, rout is the only objective, children are broken as fuck but also worthless if gotten late, yet Robin and Morgan will always be broken as fuck, the terrible armor design, and no 3d feet for models. Awakening is a fucking abomination.

Attached: 20190316_212147.jpg (641x694, 270K)

>shit character design
>bad graphics
>awful animations
>15 fps cutscenes
It looks pretty bad so far, even Pokemon is looking more promising.

And Echoes will always be a bad game. Pointless comment

>>Chrom's arc stops the moment the kills gangrel, Robin is a mary sue
Y I K E S

You are more autistic then the Telliuscancer guy and how much he hates religion

>You are more autistic then the Tellius
Literally impossible

I know you like to pretend the game is good, as you are a delusional Awakeningfag. But it's true

Attached: 1451922741928.gif (480x268, 921K)

Not possible, since you are probably the same guy when you think about it.

What, is she supposed to wear armor? She's at fucking school, nigga. She's got a dress and boots on with a hat. The only thing out of whack is the style of the hat.

>Squad based instead of character based
>No more personal relationships between NPCs
>All character designs are Japanese school uniforms

Attached: 1492015260783.png (500x500, 222K)

Except it isn't. I bet you don't even know what a Mary sue is and just heard your favorite FEtuber say it. You can go back to resetera

>unit balance is miles better than BR
It's better than Awakening don't know why you were retarded enough to mention BR

>you are probably the same guy
I'm not a Telliusoy

>aspects of Advance Wars
mixed feelings

Attached: sad marth.png (1440x1080, 16K)

Except it is. Why are you so upset about Tellius when Awakening had a even bigger mary sue?

Oh so you are the same guy makes sense. Awakening and Fates besides CQ are dogshit btw

Awakening is hardly relevant because everyone can become anything and basically have infinite level-ups until they hit all their caps.

BR just has a lot of super-strong units that stay stong the whole game and a severe lack of good, mounted units.

all i've learned about this thread is that fire emblem fans really hate fire emblem and really love arguing with each other over which games they hate more

Sounds cool, but it's a FE game. Won't be as complex as something like Yggdra Union.
Yes there Will?
Nobles

>literally no argument
>trolol u mad
Way to prove me right

School uniform is just the base class. They will change once they promote to a real class.

Which takes hours of grinding. The only good units in Awakening are Robin, Freddy, Morgan, stave users for rescue, and Sumia and Cordy

You didn't have one in the first place you fucking retard. Again, why are you so upset about Tellius when Awakening had a even bigger mary sue? Also not an argument

>n-n-n-n-n-n-no u
If you can't argue in good faith, then don't expect me to. Piss off

Still enjoying it more than Fates!

see

Not really, you can summon strong unit encounters wherever and pair up your weaklings with strongbois to powerlevel very efficiently. Everyone is basically a demigod in Awakening without too much effort.

While BR isn't hard, there's a very large powergap between Ryoma, Takumi, Silas, you and maybe your ninja(s) of choice with the rest of the cast that can never be bridged.

Have you ever played Langrisser before? Shit's fun to swarm an enemy with troops. Try out Der Langrisser for what FE Fates should have been, you can defect to an enemy faction and the whole story changes, you can even become the main villain
Literally shown in the trailer and even mentioned in the trailer.
I'm beginning to think you haven't watched the trailer.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (687x681, 135K)

Again, let me repeat. You didn't have one in the first place you fucking retard. Again, why are you so upset about Tellius when Awakening had a even bigger mary sue? Also not an argument. Again. Are you actually fucking retarded? Yikes isn't a argument. Nothing you said has been a argument.

Attached: 1551927651241.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

It's amusing how these arguments boil down to
>my game is slightly less shit by your game, so by that logic my game is amazing and your game is shit
I'm a New Mysteryfag and you guys do that to that game too.
>New Mystery's writing is slightly worse so it's irredeemable garbage

Nothing you said was an argument either. You just spouted some dumb meme that was demonstrably false. Not to mention the fact that I didn't even mention that flop that sold less than a Super Famicom game (lol

Attached: HNI_0052_JPG.jpg (960x1280, 168K)

soundtrack is fire
youtube.com/watch?v=7h3JjZ4qy88

Attached: 1550325727305.jpg (877x671, 58K)

this is my husband say something nice about him

Attached: 938abd0eade69f9d64eb8d8e5b125095.jpg (1392x1964, 152K)

>Try out Der Langrisser for what FE Fates should have been,
So not alike at all. Are you fucking retarded. Then again I'm replying to a FEfag

I'm more interested in the jobs. I'm curious if you can train spells while in heavy armor, punch shit while on horseback or cast spells on a mounted unit. Oh I hope you can chose what type of mount you want.

Attached: 1319569372014.png (557x490, 243K)

Barely seen any gameplay so I can't judge it properly yet, however I've disliked pretty much everything else that they've shown so far.

I own both it's not going to upset me that I can form a preference. It's just one was sold as a whole product and the other wasn't.

Yeah really you fucking retard. You do realize that Awakening has a internal leveling scaling right? And that boxes on all difficultly but normal has scaling too right? There is a very large gap in Awakening just like BR it's just worst

You are as dumb as the Awakeningfag. Let that sink in.

Kek, says the person defending
>I will choose game I bought
>I will choose game I need to pay extra for
>DLC I need to pay extra extra for
Rather than
>side with the Descandants of Light
>side with the Rayguard Empire Route A
>side with the Rayguard Empire Route B
>side with the Forces of Chaos
>create the Independent Faction

Yeah, and echoes is the one that wasn't

Sure, Tellius scum, you are always on your high horse. You guys whine about Awakening now but pre-Awakening your hobby was shitting on the Archanea games. I literally don't consider you guys Fire Emblem fans.

I'm just talking about the cast's stats on paper. I'm well aware that Awakening on Lunatic is literally carried on the backs of you Chrom and Frederick. I'm referring more to the fact that BR units don't have as much flexibilty in mobility and weapon equips as they do in CQ, and that everyone in Awakening has the potential to be great with infinite reclassing loops.

Yes it was. You have yet to disprove it. You wont be able to because it's true. Not stop being mad about Tellius.

Disappointed it's on a console I'll never buy.
Should have been 3ds or wiiu or pc.

Echoes was sold in one part, Fates was sold in three with two parts ending in a "I can't help but feel there's something we're forgetting".

Christ it's like FEfags made it a point to be dumb. Please tell me you are doing this on purpose to falseflag

And it's still a terrible game

Yeah you really are as dumb as the Awakeningfag who can't provide argument. Don't even associate yourself with New Mystery again

If by fire you mean "it's a flaming pile of shit" then yeah, I agree

>No expression through the whole animation

Attached: 1552790099553.jpg (498x780, 96K)

Obviously shit game but will sell decently just because "Fire Emblem" is in the title. Fuck this garbage. Gimme that Mario Maker 2.

"potential" yeah doesn't mean they are. The game has dogshit unit balance.

Looks pretty good of what I've seen.

Looks okay except character design. Everyone kinda has the same face and it doesn’t help that everone has almost the exact same outfit. I hope you can promote them quickly and get them some more a unique look.

Not a FE game.
After GBA and GameCube this series is nonexistent.

No one here has any real complaints with actual important stuff like gameplay. Just "WAAAAAAH SCHOOL" "WAAAAAAAH ART"

I have a feeling that a lot of people in this thread has never played a Fire Emblem, because the criticism they give this game fits a lot of, if not all, the Fire Emblem games.

You only just noticed this now? These threads are always full of dumb Smash autists that never played the series and just complain about it because they're salty about its representation in Smash

>gba
You mean awakening 0.1?

At the same time, smashfags are asking for more sword fighters.

I just hope one of the teams can figure out how to work the Shrine of the Silver Monkey this time around.

Attached: 5DD7A221-AAAA-4B44-A4BC-96E58F0CE2D1.gif (480x360, 2.03M)

>smashfags
You mean Isaacucks

Path of Radiance is worse than any of the 3ds titles, even fates

Attached: 20190121160349_1.jpg (1464x1080, 230K)

>high school setting
>create a character returns again

Sitting this one out for sure. Hope for the people who bite it's at least better than the trainwreck Fates was.

Well, true.

Attached: linhardt and caspar.webm (1066x600, 2.8M)

I just don't really want self inserts. If there absolutely has to be one I was hoping it'd be like the one in 7. You know, not too much of an emphasis on the story or being the center of the world. I don't care about the stuff that's triggered people in the past, as long as the gameplay is decent and the story doesn't go full retard at least cookie cutter FE story.

Deer is right out because not only is Claude's design faggy, but his faction's backstory sounds the most retarded.

Blue Lions have a number of good designs; more than the Black Eagles from this image but I have nothing against playing them.

I honestly like the combat animations.

So do I. Considering that it is Dynasty Warriors engine maybe they could do some crazy animations like in the GBA games.
After all it's one of the selling points of Dynasty Warriors and this game seems to take things from all the previous games so it might be possible...maybe.

looks like shit there's like just one loli

>RD
>braindead gameplay
you're a retard

Unless I hear the game is super well balanced around your job as a teacher and has very good maps and gameplay it’s a skip.
If it’s only “pretty good” it won’t be worth it

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1280x938, 411K)

The girl character design has huge tits but the costume itself seems design to hide in every way it can.
All characters have a vacant 100 yard stare look for some reason.
Looks worse than FE Warriors.
The touch touch mode from Fates most likely won't return.
Gameplay looks souless.

>protect mission
>enemies ignore target and kill themselves on your units
Lmao

I just want to see the teacher student relationships on youtube. Dont really care about the game itself.

I'd teach Elise sex-ed. Though I think she already knows.

Attached: love elise.jpg (1015x1516, 610K)

So... You've never played a Fire Emblem?

After FE Three Otome Houses, there won't be a Fire Emblem franchise left.

Not even a huge fan of Elise but the hearts on her arm gloves things are such a good touch that reflect her character

What subject of study is this? Cunnynomics?

Riding boots. It keeps your foot in the stirrup.

Well usually I’ve enjoyed other things in the game but I have very little faith in those things because of the 3ds titles
are you Conquestfag?

are you an idiot

Loliology

Weak bait.

No, I just like Fire Emblem.
I also enjoyed echoes.
So no, I'm not conquestfag.

No incest
No buy

Attached: elise2.png (1024x1024, 1.1M)

Of course it doesn't. The lead artist Kurahana Chinatsu previously worked on idol anime, otome, and yaoi. It's a cosplay convention in the Fire Emblem universe and no doubt the high school setting encapsulates how far Fire Emblem has fallen.

Attached: 1552306250556.png (982x1196, 1.28M)

You know that's not why.

It makes about as much sense as females fightimg in the frontlines to begin with.

They make the ass and legs look better, as a ass and leg liking guy they are a godsend.

Incest is an overrated FE meme. Only the games with child units really have incest unless you also count Ephraim and Eirika but that's more of a meme than real.

Incest is great and all but I'm a sucker for cute dragons.

Attached: 37ff67dd5bbf662bfeb7975f368bd895.jpg (1714x1829, 408K)

harry potter is a fine book.

>I also enjoyed Echos
Oh ok.
Well for me personally I usually don’t value graphics much but in this game they really are noticeably bad. The Tellius games at least used art work for “cutscenes” but the characters here just are off putting.
Also 0 faith in any semblance of a logical story.

I don't mind the style as of yet in 3H. I mean, I've played the older games which the details on clothes and such were great(during the SNES era), while the faces were hideous.

Cute indeed

Attached: sothis.jpg (1200x934, 126K)

the art direction is horrible

>the high school setting encapsulates how far Fire Emblem has fallen
I don't really understand why everyone says this
Fire Emblem was always about a ragtag gang of teenagers beating up entire nations and giant dragon gods
Why is it such a big deal that those teenagers are suddenly attending a military academy? If anything this makes MORE sense

You gotta be kinda brave to show of such shit taste

>another Fire Emblem game exists
huh...

Reminder that the artist's shitty soulless eyes account for a good half of the problem with the character designs

Attached: edelgard2.png (960x711, 411K)

Im not the guy you've been arguing with but my god That's one hell of a weak reply. If that's the best you can do then you may as well just keep your trap shut

Any of the girls give off a Tharja/Pieri crazy chick vibe?

Attached: pieri3.jpg (792x1021, 183K)

I sure hope not, worst characters with the worst fans.

isnt elise unrelated

I get it, Sacred stones was easy but

>Getting mad over a fucking optional feature
I hate you dumbasses so fucking much

I mean my thought process is that if they’re making an effort for you to directly interact with the world and students within it, then they should have a better effort placed on them.
Currently the most popular character design is literally girl with a hat.

I think they don't want to make the same mistake as in Fates, were most effort were put into the gameplay and then the story sucked.

>Langrisser

FUCK OFF
STOP FUCKING SHILLING YOUR TENCENT TIER KNOCKOFF FUCK OFF I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR ADS COMPARING YOURSELVES TO FUCKING HEROES CONSTANTLY I DONT EVEN FUCKING PLAY HEROES
GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME

>war school setting
This has literally never been good

Attached: 1541089924641.png (352x595, 30K)

Iirc they hired a person to write a short story and then the guy wrote a fucking novel and IS did their best to condense it down to their 27 chapters. But I don’t understand is why so many actions are repeated like a royal getting sick and visiting the opera house.
It was probably an unholy combination of laziness, legitmately bad writing, and fucked circumstances.

Attached: E31EE6D3-D256-4A21-BFD6-9A1C31C9C517.png (380x264, 75K)

Christ is the left really how it is in-game? Those pin prick pupils look terrible

The opera is the MU chance to get to Garron while not having an army by his side.
But yeah, in general, Fates felt like it was written by a five year old.
>first first corrn picks a fameli and than he go adventure to the other family and have lots of fun

Those eyes has been pretty popular for a while in Japan.

Chapter 18 in Conquest literally makes me want to pull my hair out
>Xander: Don't worry, Corrin. I won't allow this treachery to go unpunished. Hoshido may be our enemy, but to murder its royals while they are unarmed... I won't have us win the war this way. We will win with honor or die trying. Come, Brother/Sister. Let us go set free our sworn enemy.
This could work as characterization but you murder so many fucking people in Conquest

Radiant Dawn had much better combat animations compared to what we've seen so far.

The military academy setting is coherent, but characters in a distinctly european inspired setting should display european inspired behavior and manners of speechs, and not borrow tropes from the worst animes.

You're allowed to set whatever rules you want for your fantasy universe, but once those rules are set, you have to follow them, otherwise your universe is incoherent with itself.

Why is she wearing latex pants

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 1.09.58 PM.png (978x1104, 1.41M)

The rules are:
>Anime Military School full of High school aged children
>MC Apparently has Magical timepowerd (Redesigned Milas Turnwheel?) And a Chain whip sword similar to the villain.

Thats all of the important stuff set up so far, everything else is fluff

Remember these dead-eyes with no life each time you jerk off to anyone from Fire Emblem Three Otome Houses.

Attached: 1550210189237.jpg (281x266, 49K)

I like the animations have characters in a defensive stance before they get counter attacked.

Shit taste

those pupils aren't even. is this edited or oficial

Attached: 1550272170121.jpg (900x450, 53K)

Do you think the Japanese invented the concept of an officer's academy?

I don't understand what Yea Forums wants out of FE. In this thread we have
>People saying Fates/Awakening ruined the series
>Tellius were the worst games
>Anyone who likes Echoes is told they're not allowed to
>Pretty much every game except Roy's is shit
>People arguing about waifu wars and if they even existed pre-Awakening
>Nu-FE fags who only want games with marriage and anime
>Old-FE gatekeepers who fucking hate every game anyway
Three Houses could be the best FE we've gotten in years and you'd all still find a reason to hate it. FE threads are pointless to visit.

Attached: 1532587948285.png (499x367, 136K)

>muh smash
Or maybe FE is just a shit series

she looks like she wakes up to 3 cups of coffee and a line of coke
her class schedule must be really demanding

all those rape classes to get ready for her Brigand's exam are really demanding

Those are her boots.

that'll only make things easier once they're in FEH

The cover looks like shit
The games visuals, artstyle and graphics look awful for a 2019 game, similar to a budget indie title
The framerate looks horrid
And now we know its an anime school game with likely worse gameplay than awakening

I dunno, I just want some good SRPGs again.

>super well balanced
It's a FE game

I have no doubts that I'm at least going to enjoy it. But this seems like it's gonna marl the end of the FE renaissance.

I sort of like the school/training setting. I'm hopeful the maps will be fun and challenging. The art is just ok, but that shouldn't prevent me from not enjoying it.

Nintendo has a problem though. 90% of the playerbase will pick Edelgard's faction. only fujos will side with the other two.

What is everyone's opinion on Three Houses in CIPHER! ?

Attached: three houses.png (1194x670, 1.38M)

wow dude i know right?
that's completely unrealistic in my realistic medieval setting game with winged horses and magic wizards with dragons

>same turn reinforcements and all maps are shitty seize: the game
>god tier

Don't forget: Crit rolled before Hit

>Anyone that likes nu-FE
>Sacred Stones

>I also enjoyed echoes.
Ah so you are a shit eating retard

Still look shit.

>Radiant Dawn had much better combat animations compared to what we've seen so far.
good lord just kill yourself

Purple Man BAD!
Primary Color People GOOD!

Why don't you stop talking about things you know nothing about?

I don't understand why they're going for a school setting when it's so polarizing and has nothing to do with the franchise.That and the choice of character designer.

>sacred seth
This is how i KNOW you didnt play the game

Conquestfag is here.

Too true

Radiant Dawn was at least trying to replicate the feel of the GBA game animations in 3D.

I appreciate even other artists are keeping Edelgard's "distinctive" eyes.
>only color left for a hypothetical FE17's card borders is pink

>he used other units other than Seth
why? you're just making the shit game last longer

You seriously have autism. You know FE is Otomebait right

Because FE is a shitty series

You mean stiff, static and simplistic shit? Yeah, that's why they suck.
Animations in Echoes and this game feel like actual battles while still keeping the turn aspect to it, instead of
ENEMY STANDS STILL, UNIT MOVES AND ATTACK!
UNIT NOW STANDS STILL, ENEMY MOVES IN AND ATTACKS

Bullshit
Do you even watched e3 trailer?
Edelgard is literally rd/fates style protagonist who wants to rebel against evil adults and church
Only tellius kids will pick her

You mean good taste. I know that's weird for a FE thread since it's filled with subhuman retards but there's no need to be the same exact shit eaters as them.

You do realize this is the game where you have a platoon of sameface army guys just sprint into the enemy right?

Attached: E8B7F08C-209D-4673-803D-948D55988244.png (240x207, 2K)

DEFINITIVE FE LORD TIERLIST
>Leif Tier
Leif
>Based Tier
Sigurd
Seliph
Hector
>Great Tier
Ike
Eliwood
>Okay tier
Alm
Celica
Lyn
Chrom
Micaiah
Ephraim
>meh tier
Marth
Roy
Eirika
>Corrin Tier
Corrin

Attached: 1552521436109.jpg (1277x725, 390K)

But user that's exactly were the fun lies in these threads

Attached: f9237dadc82ea3714faf9ea12e5e2bf855615650_hq.jpg (720x479, 76K)

WHEre tHe fUCk iS AnNA?? 1?

Attached: 1551456641829m.jpg (1024x638, 58K)

>same turn reinforcements
Wow like half the series
>and all maps are shitty seize
Shit taste but you must be used to hearing that considering you are a FEfag and all. Seize is the best objective.

>he actually fell for the pitfall

I hope FE:TH actually has a good story (by FE standards) and isn't just DUDE THE PROM IS NEXT WEEK like it seems.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
OHNONONONONOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Attached: 1550106658574.webm (900x498, 996K)

Christ

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Imagine making a boogeyman because no one likes your shit game and get mad when it gets shit on.

holy fuck that looks like garbage

Attached: 1504153122413.jpg (511x428, 37K)

>Animations in Echoes
Which were fucking garbage

I WANT TO MARRY THE FUTURE EMPEROR (female) OF THE ADRESTIAN EMPIRE

Why is awakening soo disliked?
It was my 1st fe game and I liked it

Imagine being this autistic about Tellius. Robin is still a mary sue btw

I feel like Chrom deserves a slight bumb for Chrom’d memes

they were easily the best 3d fe animations

Attached: btfo.gif (389x227, 1.19M)

>Ike
>Fuck racism all my army should sleep in same tents with beastmen, aka guys who can slit your throat in sleep for minor insult
>So high
Garbage list

It's a shit game. The gameplay isn't good, the story was a complete mess, and all the other aspects like music and art are abominations.

You got it all wrong user, let me fix it for you.

>Chad tier
Ephraim, Hector
>Based tier
Alm
>yikes and reseteraredditcringepilled tier
The rest

elitists.

Looks bad. Out right after my birthday. Probably going to get it as a gift.

>likes binding blade and genealogy the most
FUCK OFF

why are you scared of cat people?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 8.48.45 PM.png (684x718, 608K)

So we finally perosna x fe that we deserved?

Cavs and flyers having decent animation =/= good animation.
Bow and magic shot are recycled, sterile and simple, nothing has weight, and looks ugly

I enjoyed Awakening personally too but it was barely an FE game and more of a game that focused on stats rather than being tactical.
It does a lot of things different intentionally like no support caps, (essentially) no level caps, and plentiful master/second seals so the game allows for a lot of grinding so you can take advantage of these things. Supports really drove the game from the story with Robin, the children’s reason for time travel and pair up being broken as fuck.

Attached: 6E14412C-9FB8-4789-823B-B2B11527ACDB.jpg (427x427, 35K)

It's just convenient that the ones complaining about echoes are so consistent with the same way of talking. That's why we call them/you conquestfag.

>Not wanting another person's 5 style plot in my FE games, after RD and Fates shitfest
>HURR DURR YOU ARE AUTISTIC, BY THE WAY ROBIN...
Yep, tellius fags are true cancer of series

>d-doesnt count!

Attached: 1535501092994.jpg (1050x1200, 179K)

It's not a good grind game either. Awakening is not a good game in any aspect

Traditions exist for reason
It's normal to be wary of race that still practices honor killings

Yes it doesnt count because it looks like shit you fucking retard

Again, Imagine being this autistic about Tellius. Robin is still a mary sue btw and the story will always be shit

No one is complaining about a bad game, people just have fun shitting on it because it's so easy.

To be fair, Fire Emblem story has never been good.

I didn’t say it was good or bad. I just said it was different you autist

It was loved when it was released and people were happy that we finally got real classic fe game
Few months later tellius newfags went apshit, having so many waifu threads didn't helped so they forced many epic memes, like until awakening waifu threads didn't existed, RD having good gameplay, all fe games except awakening having complex stories etc

3 and 4 were serviceable but that's about it.

Attached: 1551081307920.jpg (1506x2048, 704K)

And different doesn't mean anything
It's still a bad game

>HURR DURR MUH TELLIUS
>HURR DURR BUT ROBIN...
Tellius fags, everyone

That's called the honeymoon effect. It's also not close to classic FE

>tellius newfags went apshit
See

FE4 story is nonsensical dogshit and no, being edgy and having le dark themes doesn't make it good.

I'll give you 4, but 3 was just built on 1, removed some parts of book 1 (and units) but in general became a more intriguing story compared to the original.

Again, Imagine being this autistic about Tellius. Did it kill your mom or something?

Before Fates existed, RD had the worst story in the franchise.

That's not what he said. He said the story was serviceable compared to the other games.
Not that it was a great story.

>story in the franchise.
And still has the worst pacing if you ask me.

>only examples of "bad" animations are bow and magic
>when magic has a ton of different animations for different spells
>and every other class has good animations

>Ephraim the gary stu with maxed luck and Alm "my personality had to be mellowed out for the remake"

>my personality had to be mellowed out for the remake
They didn't have much to work with anyway.

All the animations are bad but apparently you can read. There aren't a ton of different animations there's one, and every other class has shit animations

>my non-existent personality had to be created for the remake
Fixed for you

can't*

I'm gonna get it Day 1 regardless of its final quality, so my thoughts are irrelevant to this discussion.

yes but at least, in the original, he counterbalanced Celica by being aggressive. Now he's just in the right and Celica feels in the wrong when they're both supposed to be to an extent

>Alm the mary sue
>based

Attached: 1552774974713.png (933x639, 299K)

>All the animations are bad
no they aren't
>there's one
wow I didn't know Fire and Sagittae had the same animation, I'm blown away

>by being aggressive
ahhh fucking EOP secondaries I swear.

Artstyle grew on me and I'm hyped for the new mechanics, but I still need to see more gameplay.

Jeez. How about some facial animations you lazy fucks

>FEcucks
>using the word "secondaries"

Attached: 1545733843387.jpg (223x226, 8K)

FE threads are like reverse DMC threads
>Everyone hates all the games except for 1 or 2
>Anons ask for the series to be cancelled
>Constant reminders that they aren't hyped at all for the game pre-release
>Everyone is ready to shit on the game when it releases
>Nobody talks about the gameplay
>Nobody has hope for the future
>No memes
I'm constantly amazed at how negative this "fanbase" is, especially so since this isn't just Yea Forums being Yea Forums. Go to any other website talking about the series and they are only slightly more positive at best.

Attached: 1552844054912.jpg (389x398, 40K)

here bro

Attached: 1530630032019.webm (1280x720, 908K)

>no they aren't
Yeah they are as proven. Non of them have weight, there's no unique starting animation, it's all recycled, and all ugly lifeless and sterile
>Fire and Sagittae had the same animation
Yes they look like shit

>FEggots pretending like they played an FE game before they played Melee.

Attached: 1542603373696.jpg (560x774, 55K)

FE literally has the worst fanbase of all time. It attracts the biggest fucking retards

I disagree. I think they still counterbalance each others well with Alm being more open to conflict while Celica... is Celica.

You better have pre-ordered the special edition.

Fire Emblem has taking quite a fucking beating user.
Imagine if DmC was actually made by the same people behind everything else but then also made a mobile game that prints more money than every other FE game combined and then you get this shit with such limited information and doubling down on the train wreck that is plot in FE games, especially FE from the last decade. We’re basically on par with actual Pokemon fans and not meme ones.

Attached: 46A13768-A027-4325-BCE5-F5D8F19918C0.jpg (500x333, 26K)

we can't talk about the gameplay because close to none was shown
My only hope is an 6+7 remake named Elibe Stories or Swords of Blaze and Binding though ISIS jewry makes me anxious about that

>Everyone hates all the games except for 1 or 2
In what fucking universe?

He meant one or two of them retard

BANG BANG BANG
New DMC was pretty fucking fun.

Why? A 7 remake would still be shit like the base

I took it like he meant FE1 or FE2. Nevermind then.

I'm sure they could make up a new color.

Attached: Colors.png (1540x862, 3.25M)

>"I have never played the original terrible Gaiden but let me talk like I did"
Alm barely has a personality like FE1 Marth. All they did was jerk off Alm and change scenarios to make Celica into a bigger retard.

Cool.

If ISIS keeps its jewish manners, yes but they could actually get to work and rework those maps
I'm anxious because Valentia showed us how much they could shit things up though It would have been hard because how fondamentaly flawed FE2 is

FE always did. You are in the belief oldcuck FE is good

where's my "I'll crush these bastards" then ?

>literally proves my point that he didn't touch the original Gaiden
Are you actually fucking retarded? Like seriously?

Attached: 1552776520926.jpg (739x415, 35K)

Even if the gameplay ends up being some of the best in the series like Conquest or RD, anons will still say its a shit game.
Yes. Yes it was.

Attached: BANGBANG.gif (814x584, 410K)

ISIS being Jewish has nothing to do with anything. MUH MAPS isn't the only thay wrong with 2 or 7.

I know maps aren't the only problem but some mechanics and unit balance could be reworked instead of copypasted like in Valentia (see importance of speed and Mathilda's husband )

And considering this is ISIS there's doubt that they can do that. Even great remakes like Archanea needed changes they refuse to do.

Attached: 1237219697605.jpg (211x212, 11K)

I think it looks interesting and I'm glad it makes GBA fags SEETHE

Nu-emblem shitters are actually the ones who are seething about this game the most. That and Echoescucks but they are lowest of the FEfag subhuman kind

Attached: 1551982227364.png (201x245, 61K)

Gameplay looks like it could be interesting but visually everything about this game looks like pure shit, which is even worse when you consider how much money they've been making off the gacha game. At least put some of that back into the mainline series, come on. Even if Three Houses gameplay turns out great that alone is not enough to win me over on a FE title.

Attached: 1349648494616.jpg (192x154, 15K)

I tend to see GBA fags complain the most. I actually have enjoyed every game aside from Revelations but GBA fags annoy me the most.

It's popular.

>would still be shit like the base
Didn't stop FE2.

Gbafags barely are complaining. It's literally 90% nu-emblem shitters and one of them hate otome and fujo so much he adds it in every post.

It's not hardcore unless said teenagers were all homeschooled.

Okay and Gaiden and Echoes was shit. Point?

They already made up a new color for it.

>even if the gameplay is good that's not enough to be a good game
The absolute state of FEfags. No wonder you shovel shit down your mouth like Holy War and Echoes and pretend it's good.

>IS goes on record saying they won't make more Advance Wars games because they can't put waifu elements into it
>They just reskin AW with Fire Emblem. Problem solved.

Fuck off, every game that ever gets praised on this board had middling gameplay made up for by great presentation, writing, music, or atmosphere.

>AW invented formations

Attached: 1552844571126.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

And those games are complete shit. Point? Yea Forums is not a board to actually discuss video games. They have always place focus on pointless fluff over gameplay because they don't actually care about games. This isn't a video game board. This is the "I'm a lazy underachiever and desperately need escapism to keep my brain shut off because if I think about my fucked up life for even a second I have a complete meltdown" board. Yea Forums only plays shitty casual rpgs and casual action games or walking sims. They are absolutely terrified of any game that requires effort. They are more interested in posting porn or politics than discussing games or even know what makes a good game.

Attached: 1552763569990.png (1600x900, 844K)

fucking shit art direction.
I think the artist is okay. but who ever is making the calls. YIKES.
This may be a little non descript, but some of the character designs for support characters look like they were made through a bad NPC auto creation algorithm.
I had an issue with echoes similarly. Where I felt like they weren't using Hidari's work to it's fullest. His work was beautiful, but framing and UI colors just didn't match what he gave them.

nobody cares retard fuck off back to your containment cringe

t. Mad FEfag who can't handle truth

>ISIS decide to release a Genealogy remake
>They go for maximum jewery and release each chapter separately for $6.99 + tax and only the first one is free to hook people in
>Reach the chapter were Alvis burns everyone alive and suddenly they announce separate Thracia chapters that take place during Leif's campaign in Thracia 776
>Have to pay for each half of Leif's campaign at $29:99
>MFW ISIS just holds all of Genealogy/Thracia for ransom for as many shekels as they can get away with
Fuck, worst timeline.

Attached: IF I HAD ONE.jpg (381x223, 18K)

user, who hurt you? You should really stop browsing Yea Forums, it's not good for you.

It's called enjoying a game user. I know you FEfags have trouble with that, but believe me, it's a really nice thing.

Attached: 153024037.jpg (513x500, 59K)

Three Houses has been a weird announcement that everyone has felt meh over. We only recently found out about the school, but we weren't told how mechanically it will work aside from general stat enhancement and social links?? As for combat, even less. Primarily we've only been given visuals. I dunno who or what's to blame. are they overly ambitious so backgrounds and environments are looking empty? Why are the models so dead looking. The artist can draw, so is it the art director? The director? someone hire up? did they have to scale back? Who knows. At least from what I'm reading, visuals are the one thing that stands out to everyone. Everyone looks like they're going to wait and see how the gameplay is, cause that's really what makes or breaks it with a fire emblem game.

If I could I would

Genealogy Is a a terrible game so who gives a shit

why is that nigga upside down

This game doesn't even have formations, it's just a visual effect.

why aren't you?

He's Australian.

We already have info from the trailers on gameplay mechanics, just not specific details.

I think the gameplay looks interesting and Bernadetta is cute

Attached: Bernadetta.jpg (576x672, 36K)

It also jumps all over the place, so you never feel life you're training up an army and growing attached to your units, which is arguably the best part of other FE games. The dawn brigade sucks ass too, and every chapter gives you 2 or 3 god-mode pre-promotes that trivialize the entire game. RD is so fucking terrible.

The dawn brigade is the best part of the game and when the game makes the most use of mechanics and level design. After part it falls apart completely but it's still better than PoR.

PoR never falls apart completely and the Greil Mercenaries are 10 times the characters that the shit brigade are, story and gameplay-wise, so you're just wrong.

Dawn Brigade maps are more challenging, but also possiblt to really screw yourself over, I spent 3-6 turtling up and hiding behind the BK on hard mode because Volug and Sothe were the only people who wouldn't die in 2 rounds

What? This has literally never happened and there is ZERO REASON to believe it will.

The game is gonna be a steaming pile of nu-FE shit but I'm still gonna buy it.

The dawn brigade characters are dull and the chapters give you too many tier 2 units ; but from a level design perspective they're pretty interesting.

PoR is actually a complete piece of shit from start to finish and the Greil Mercenaries are fucking garbage as they are beyond OP and the level design is total shit. But you are a FEfag, so it makes sense you are mentally disabled.

Attached: 1516077366077.jpg (540x514, 107K)

>left
GODLIKE
>right
generic garbage

>Depressed Morgan

Not sure if I like this.

The games opening theme got changed to wub wub dub step music along with the lyrics from the trailer before.

no it didn't you fucking retard. It's not even dubstep

Does this game have any antialiasing at all?

>changed

Stuff they played in the trailer was probably one of the 5 remixes that'll be in the game. Best version is probably going to be 30 seconds long and only play in one cutscene.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Just play Der Langrisser already, It's got better animations than Turd Houses

Attached: langrisser.gif (640x480, 366K)

The games aren't even alike and i already did.

Attached: 1552666703917.png (458x333, 126K)

as long as it can be as difficult as Conquest out of the box and the story isn't stupid as fuck, I'm happy

Don't compare Bernadetta to that shitstain.

DRAGON CUNNY

Attached: Sothis.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Based

>sad marth.png
Reminder that Phantasy Star 2 came before Fire Emblem.

Attached: Rolf_art.png (453x500, 312K)