ITT: We post good games made by SJWs

ITT: We post good games made by SJWs

Attached: Apex%20Legends.jpg (600x800, 563K)

Attached: 220px-Death_of_the_Outsider_cover.jpg (220x271, 21K)

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_Smite_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 325K)

Easy

Attached: 220px-Spider-Man_PS4_cover.jpg (220x246, 17K)

desu the only good thing was the web swinging which they totally stole

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 45K)

Mark of the Ninja

Attached: 15360724248070.jpg (1200x4256, 1.98M)

Attached: header.jpg?t=1550824478.jpg (460x215, 64K)

I can't read slavic runes.

wtf, I thought SJWs were ruining video games. You lied to me again, Yea Forums

>>>/resetera/

>There are 50 times as much good video games made by SJWs than by /pol/tards
Really gets your nogging jogging, doesn't it?

Attached: hmm.png (512x512, 24K)

Wait a second op. I didn't really get into titanfall, but that shit wasn't SJW. The COD games they made weren't SJW. Is sticking a gay samoan and some assorted brown leads with one token white guy at start really all it takes to count as SJW now?

VtMB
Fallout 1- NV
Mass Effect 1
Subnautica

I feel like armour ruins this game

All you need to grift them

>Is sticking a gay samoan and some assorted brown leads with one token white guy at start really all it takes to count as SJW now?
Yes.

Attached: 1549562965075.png (596x490, 259K)

Does 'count the suicide statistics' count as a sjw game or is that exclusively for trannies?

when do we start posting good games?

You can add Ratchet and Clank and Spyro to that

Also Jak and Daxter and Crash because apparently Naughty Dog are SJWs too

Libs can't meme, but they really can make.

/pol/taku is hilarious

Attached: poltaku.jpg (1043x9999, 2.74M)

>fired their lead sound designer because he said trannies can't actually change their gender

fucking cucks

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 134K)

cope and seethe

When everyone is an SJW, nobody is an SJW.

Dwarf Fortress

Stardew Valley

Laughing my ass off. Imagine being this far gone.

Attached: 299.png (247x185, 83K)

>I can't fap to this so it sucks
cringe

>Do not read this article unless you are on my side of le ebin culture war

Attached: 1507237939084.jpg (641x491, 43K)

*upgrades your gamer wardrobe*

Attached: EPIC GAMER SHIRTS.png (796x675, 209K)

rofl

Attached: Magic-the-Gathering-Arena-Art.jpg (1280x723, 138K)

Far be it from me to tell you how to have your fun, but that's a lot of weight on the word of irrelevant retards.

If the standard is "shit pol bitches about" then pretty much everything is SJW, except for like 6 guys in eastern europe.

ok, now this is epic
can't wait to trigger the tranny libtards with this awesomesauce shirt

I never understand these channels. They start out making slightly reasonable points and they somehow all wind up talking about the fall of Western Civilisation if things are allowed to go on like this. I'll admit there's a lack of common sense going around but things will work themselves out and shitty politics are more likely to result in the crash of society than excessive inclusiveness

And 14 cunts in Australia.

>slavic runescript
Try again, sweetie.

Hatred was kino

It's just easy pandering to the /pol/tards. You have insecure people that feel afraid that they are now only 80% catered to instead of the 99% it used to be. The idea of developers trying to appeal to any other demographic is terrifying to these bitches.

It's true, but I wish you didn't use Oath of the Gatewatch art. Use art from a good setting instead. Ravnica Allegiance just came out, for example.

Not as easy as pandering to you, make some character gay and you'll lap it up to own the /pol/tards. If anything it's borderline impossible to actually pander to them

I mean, I don't automatically buy and play every game that makes /pol/tards seethe. I'd have no time to play all 6 billion of them.

But I do really like and , for example. The /pol/tard seethe they cause is just a bonus.

Oh, and Celeste seems fine too, but it didn't hook me enough for me to finish it.

>shadownrun was a true RPG experience

Shadowrun was a fucking phone game with zero C&C and it ACTUALLY was SJW.

Dragonfall and Hong Kong were real good, to be fair.

Because it’s easy money for no effort
>game has a woman in it that does something useful
>whine
>game has a brown skinned protagonist
>whine
>game has a villain who is white
>whine
It’s extremely easy to generate this kind of content, plus a bunch of retards on /pol/ and reddit will shill your shit for free thinking you are pandering to them

To be fair, I was talking about Dragonfall. You have shit taste, I'm sorry.

Jesus Christ. Imagine disliking Dragonfall. I bet you're a Larianigger.

Hatred wasn’t really /pol/, it was just edgy

A better example would be Ethnic Cleansing, which was a shit game

Attached: 1546656126975.jpg (626x606, 96K)

>Open world trash
OP asked for GOOD games.

For all its faults, never thought hunting wild robot animals would be so much fun

Attached: Horizon-Zero-Dawn-PS4.jpg (500x632, 98K)

Attached: 1526448576996.jpg (1920x1080, 516K)

> apesex
>good
Yiksu, redditor

So does that mean the entire Witcher series is included too? In fact I’m pretty sure the original author of the Witcher books was also a “SJW”

DivDiv is one of the best RPGs ever made and even the first DivOS is better than anything SJWbrained ever came up with.

>ITT: We post good games made by SJWs
Basically every good rpg ever made?

Attached: 1532923302568.png (1643x2419, 1.5M)

I fucking knew it. Kill yourself, Larianigger. You have horrible taste in RPGs.

What is appeal of Battley Royal games? You do like nothing for 10-20 mins and then suddenly shoot somebody or get shot.

Give me another Quake Wars you fucks.

>They start out making slightly reasonable points
the quartering was never like this, he's been an attention whore since day 1

Attached: 1531622951186.jpg (1600x740, 253K)

I found dishonored 2 to be a big letdown, except for a bit more polish on abilities.

Only good post in this thread

>wanna try out this game
>start it up
>keep being appointed "drop leader" or whatever it is several times in a row
>don't know good places to drop
>can't find any weapons
>run around unarmed like a retard
>squad mates that are supposed to be much better than me according to their stats manage to die even earlier than me
>get killed by other squad
>in less than a minute after the start of the game
>rince and repeat

I just don't understand the battle royale game mode at all

So...is japan terrible or is japan sjw now?

System Shock 2

I thought it was a much better game in general, although not as novel and with a way worse story.

jrpgs are not good rpgs.

How? It literally did everything Dishonored 1 did but with even more freedom and even better environments. It was a slight disappointment in terms of story but I didn't really care all that much for the story in Dishonored 1 either. I just saw it as a good stealth/action/immersive sim game with a great artstyle.

My problem with BR games is that they always have some retarded gimmick instead of just being a simple survival death match.

Attached: 1522764419541.jpg (1280x1440, 147K)

>implying
EA’s market research came to the conclusion that inclusivity was hot. They’re businessmen not ideologues. Same with most the game being posted here.

Attached: 1543991322101.jpg (1680x945, 224K)

Not once has Apex Legends started up for me, every single time it gives me "Unable to connect to EA servers" EVRY SINGLE TIME, wtf am I supposed to do?

I'm looking forward to this game, but the visuals are real hit and miss.

Get better internet. Works on my machine.

>his pfp is Rorschach
of course it is

I don't mind them very much, looks like a good rpg without open world trash.

Hopefully The Outer Worlds.

I love this, makes me laugh every time it's posted.

>Get woke go broke
>Sadie t-shirt
>T-shirt of a character from one of the best selling games of this decade
????

But Dishonored 2/DOTO flopped hard. So it's another "get woke, go broke" case for them. And I've never heard them seething about MTG

*already dead*

I think Black Ops gave fortnite more problems.

Every thing else works, Fortnite, Destiny 2, this one hasn't started once.

Yeah, it not being open world trash is really appealing to me. I don't like how they seem to feel ashamed that it's hub zones instead of Bethesda tier shit.

>And I've never heard them seething about MTG
You must not browse /tg/ or /vg/, then. The number of posts I've seen bitching about muh niggers in Magic is well over the hundreds.

Attached: 1532406467899.jpg (811x1059, 211K)

But Magic has had black people since the very beginning

>good game
>one character designed for twitchfags has a much smaller hitbox than everyone else with the same damage output

What sort of "not open world" is it?
Is it going to be like borderlands with semi open areas leading to more linear ones?

In order to be an SJW, you have to be a westerner. And westerners can't make good games.

Attached: C2A88631-2757-45AA-8D22-7D5F9C742393.jpg (342x335, 25K)

xD

Imagine actually wearing this

my Russian is pretty shit but i think this boils down to games with cute girls in them

What is it with this "le muh open world bad" meme recently? There is literally not ONE (1) thing inherently wrong with an open world design. The fact that Ubisoft has been doing it terribly and inspiring a couple other studios to follow their formula does NOT make open world games as an entire concept bad. This is just blind contrarianism and wanting to look cool in front of other super cool contrarian anons who also keep spewing the "muh open world bad" maymay.

Whoever has been shilling for Outer Worlds keeps bringing up the same exact point with the same exact wording every single time, "not open world trash", try to keep it a little less transparent next time because it's very obvious. I'm still excited to see how your game turns out, but the fact that you have to shill here only serves to discourage me.

>casual bisexual flings
Sounds pretty cyberpunk to me desu.

What games have /pol/ made?

>And I've never heard them seething about MTG
Where the fuck have you been?

>Implying /pol/tards know shit about the games they cry about

Attached: poltards.png (1429x721, 121K)

Is this picture supposed to imply that the developers are SJWs for the mere fact that they give you choices?

Yeah but minecraft is better than all of them.

Sounds like basic humanity to me but it makes /pol/ toddlers screech

See

>hottest rpg of 2019 will shit on capitalism
Based obsidian

Kingdom Come

Open world games all inevitably have very low content density. They severely water down the good shit they have by sprinkling it over a gigantic map that is also filled with emptyness, worthless collectibles and very repetitive quests and activities which might as well have been procedurally generated (and which obviously don't count as real content, since they're boring as shit). This registers to casuals and/or brainlets like a bigger better world with more immersion, but what it actually is is shit padding. That's why open world games suck.
And no, this doesn't apply exclusively to Ubisoft open world games. Ubisoft is the easy scapegoat. The truth is that even the supposedly "good" open world games are shit for the exact same reasons I just stated above. That includes shit like Morrowind, New Vegas, The Witcher 3, Breath of the Wild, etc. It's all the same shit.
For some reason, there are people that love walking or riding horses or driving through empty roads while looking at the scenery and they consider that good gameplay. I don't.

It’s somewhat telling to know that even in the absence of pol, people wil bitch about pol shit to the point of seeking out the most retarded shit fr9m it an leaning it all over the place here.

Japan has never made an rpg

>shit game thats buggier than fallout 76
Based and redpilled
praise kek

I dont have high hopes for Obisidian after Pillars 2.

See

cope

I admit, I've never followed MTG generals. I just assumed they don't care about Magic at all, since I haven't seen them spamming the catalog with it

Pillars 2 was very good, though.

>wanting to be historically accurate means that you are /pol/

>waaaah black people and gay fish
It was a very good game.
Did you even play it?

In the age of forced diversity everywhere, yes

I don't know if he's a full-fledged /pol/tard, but this is pretty fucking cringe.

Attached: ByO0vdbIcAAGVMW.jpg (600x1066, 70K)

yikes

alright, I yield. You can have Kingdom Come: Deliverance, kek.

why? he takes the piss out of the generic insults twitter wales use

he's also jewish lol

>low content density
>filled with emptyness

See, what you call emptiness is actually a needed part of a well realized, well designed world. I'm not talking about miles long stretches of literal nothingness, but if your map is just a bunch of towns/landmarks stacked practically on top of one another with no space inbetween, then the map will feel very artificial and badly designed. A well designed map needs some "negative space" to separate its landmarks, otherwise there'd be no sense of scale to the world.

Funny you should bring up New Vegas, because that map was actually pretty densely packed with locations to explore that were not just copy pasted around. Moments where you have to walk for more than a couple of minutes max to reach the next location are extremely rare, not to mention fast travel is an option. If you can't bear a minute or two of walking between two marked locations of the map then you need to check your ADHD. Not only that though, there will always be some enemies in your way too, it's far from just holding the W button and running along. The other (non-)issues that you named are not an INHERENT part of open worlds. You're just naming things that bad open worlds have in an attempt to prolong the play time. Like I said, there's nothing bad actually inherent to an open world design.

History is racist, user.
Did you not play Battlefield V?

I felt a massive dip in story quality, even more so with death of the outsider. Having a terrible launch, even by Bethesda standards, with Bethesda market bullsshit on top of everything didn’t help.

Umm, sweetie
History has been racist and sexist for decades, we have to change that

I really didn't follow that controversy, but were the developers trying to make the claim that the game was historically accurate while also pushing all the weird shit?

Fuck scale. Having scale in your world is the equivalent of having survival mechanics like needing to piss or eat or sleep before you die. The realism it adds is well outweighed by how unfun it makes the game.

This is why games should have no travelling between zones of interest other than in a map system or something like that. The open world part of the game detracts from it, it doesn't add anything.

Packing your maps with a billion enemies doesn't make your game any less empty. It's just you being pedantic.

>Muh ADHD
Open world faggots love using this line

Attached: tumblr_static_3849-21.png (640x360, 117K)

>unfun

Speak for yourself. Having to traverse well designed areas with well designed enemy encounters inbetween what you consider content is content in and of itself too. Autistically repeating that it's empty because it doesn't meet your arbitrary definition of "not empty" changes nothing. Well designed open worlds exist and, once more, there's nothing inherently wrong with open worlds.

See above, you ADHD riddled autismo

>SJWs
Proof?

Sort of. They were pushing the “untold stories of ww2 angle. Going full Pablo fererre.

Ops idea of sjw is anything pol bitches about. Which is pretty much everything.

Yeah, you're just admitting what I already said in my first reply to you.
>For some reason, there are people that love walking or riding horses or driving through empty roads while looking at the scenery and they consider that good gameplay. I don't.

>I can't bear to walk for a minute in a game between two locations

Literal ADHD. People like you are the reason the Ubisoft formula exists. Oh no, our players might get bored of running for 60 whole seconds, maybe we should fill this 100 meter stretch with a bunch of icons that represent mindless collectibles? You caused the very open world game design you're now criticizing. Remind me, what was it that was inherently wrong with open worlds again?

>doesn't say heterosexual anywhere

Attached: sunshine boy.png (319x351, 71K)

Crying about SJWs is /pol/tard shit, my dude.

Turns out being anything right of centre is usually looked down upon in the entertainment industry. Shit unless you're a tradesmen, have your own buisness, work in a small one or are in the military/are a cop, most jobs hate rightwing people. Even fortune 500 companies have affirmative action.

People still play this? Didnt it die off already?
Base game wasnt made by SJWs, only the post game content aka the worst content in the game

Crying about /pol/ is SJW shit, my dude.

Ubisoft is just trying to fix the garbage design issues that arise from open world. But it's a shitty bandaid that doesn't actually solve anything.

The solution is to not make open world trash.

So were only allowed to praise them according to your arbitrary conditions?

OP pic isn't a good game.
It's shooting mechanics from the Call of Duty series we have seen literally hundreds of times, ported into a done-to-death genre.
Nothing about Apex stands out, is unique, or makes it worth touching over other FPSes.

And every time you make a thread advertising it for free, you're effectively giving EA money, the worst company in videogames.

The solution is to design open worlds well, not just give up on a design philosophy that has nothing inherently wrong with it.

Based ResetEra wins again

>openly admitting to be a faggot
Sorry but you're still a minority. Sane, healthy people are straight and monogamous.

Apex is shit but Titanfall was great and made by the same people. OP should have put that. Titanfall 2 was literally the last good FPS to come out. The only thing even close is Escape From Tarkov and that's only because of the autismo gun customization and god tier sound design.

Rest is shit. But its made in unity which explains a lot.

Your idea of "well designed" open world is even emptier shit.

they got atlus, that's it, and even then they took out being able to swap personas on all your characters after persona 2. There fucking phone game is the best RPG to come out of japan in a long time.

>this game is an sjw game because it has this one thing in it or one developer said this one thing that one time
>that game isnt /pol/ because reasons
Wew. Totally a fair thread. Sad that it's just a bunch of trannies taking credit for other peoples hard earned work.

>monogamous
I dont believe this one. Half the people I know are cheating or in open relationships. Turns out leftism and pro sex ideas gave people an excuse to fuck their girlfriend behind their wives backs.

>Worst open world design possible
>Swinging worse than Spider-Man 2
I'm sorry, I don't care how good the combat or story is. These are unforgivable.

If you want to be a middle-of-the-road /pol/tard that cries about cringe shit like """forced diversity""" but then is perfectly fine with stuff like Apex Legends (despite the incessant crying of your kind about it), then be my guest. Try to have the cake and eat it too.

But if the game doesnt have any form of sjw bullshit in it, it's not an sjw game. And Respawn probably had some shuffling of employees around between the 3 titles they've made, but ultimately they cant be called sjw during the titanfall days if they didnt put anything sjw into it.

/pol/ can have Hatred, Kingdom Come and all the Gacha games. SJWs still win by miles.

I think we're getting sjw games confused with sjw devs here. I was under the impression that this was games made by sjws

I'll take the entire Japanese industry if that means being /pol/
I gave up on western games years ago.

I literally said sane and healthy people. People in open or unfaithful relationships arent either.
Postal, 99% of jap games, any game that doesnt preach sjw values since according to sjws you're complicit if you dont fight "the good fight".

>I gave up on western games years ago.
Only playing games from one hemisphere is humongous cringe

>any game that doesnt preach sjw values since according to sjws you're complicit if you dont fight "the good fight".
lol, this is ridiculous. Tons of SJWs love NieR Automata or classic Mario games. You're full of shit and really desperate to try to come up with wins.

And only Apex arguably fits that since Respawn only went SJW for it. You cant retroactively change things.

>playing games from where I live is cringe
Okay

pol cucks are so paranoid and cringe

Attached: 1536589146225.png (341x316, 167K)

Both West and East make good games, your hemisphere-wars are cringe

>buy a game
>enjoy playing it
>go to Yea Forums
>some dude tells me that I shouldn't have enjoyed it because someone wrote something on twitter

Attached: 1403322391454.jpg (220x248, 20K)

>its almost as if the industry goes out of its way to pat it self on the back

weird right?

>Polygon made this article saying that this game stands for feminism so you can no longer like it
/pol/tards are so cringe

That's how sjws are, sorry. All those kotaku fake controversies and twitter yikes prove it. And sjws hate Nier for the sexualization of 2B. Nintendo often triggers them, like the G&W controversy. It isnt far fetched to say a dev that doesnt shove identity politics into their games in the current polarized year are anti-sjw.

Cope

>It isnt far fetched to say a dev that doesnt shove identity politics into their games in the current polarized year are anti-sjw.
Yeah, it is. If you go to ResetEra look for SJWs, you'll see tons of them discussing all sorts of Nintendo games, for example.

It's pretty cringe to obsess over them so much. Like, half these "REEE /pol/!" Posts are you.

Name 5 good games from the west that has come out since 2014 that aren't open world objective fests or copy paste FPS

No. Someone so far gone they say "I've given up on Western games" is just gonna dismiss whatever I say with stupid shit. You're retarded.

And they will find literally ANYTHING to bitch about a game that clearly has no horses in the political race, because they want them to be on their side. It's all so fucking cringey and annoying and tiresome. A /pol/ game at this point isnt one where you kill niggers and jews, it's one that doesnt bend the knee to fags that demand representation and political correctness, and that's according to the many of the sjws themselves

The idiot can't even name 5 good games
Lmao

They still have 1000 page threads about Mario Party or Super Smash Bros or whatever, and they derail far less to cry about SJW topics than /pol/tards do to cry about SJWs over here on Yea Forums. So, nah, you're full of shit.

>b-but someone will just disagree with me...
harden up then faggot

>t. internet nazi telling others to harden up
Holy yikerino

>Please waste your time listing games that I will just dismiss with stupid bullshit
Why? I'm not that dumb.

But you'll waste time arguing about arguing about it? Hmmmmm

Calling you a dumb faggot requires much less effort

Still waiting for a single good SJW game, bucko.

Face it slag, you're wrong and you're not even trying to argue your point.

>guys Crash Bandicoot is now SJW because Naughty Dog made the gay genuine SJW trash that is Uncharted 4, even though almost nobody working on Uncharted 4 had anything to do with Crash or was in an entirely different position at the time
Cool thread guys.

The vast majority of the games posted here were made after they went "SJW" and had "Forced diversity" in their games

Forgot to add that according to this thread people also never change, even if they made a good game 15 years ago but now only release trash.

0x50=0

I was referring to the general mindset of some posters here, not only this specific case.

You'd know because you're from there. And you bitch so much about /pol/ and try to pretend sjws are anything close to admirable because you are one. Christ you fags are so cringey. Glad we agree that most devs are anti-sjw then, since they just want to make games and not worry about your dumb political games and non existent power struggles

>You'd know because you're from there
No, I just go check it out every time I see cherry-picked screenshots of them over here

>and try to pretend sjws are anything close to admirable because you are one
Huh? Where? "SJWs" like the developers of a lot of the games made in this thread are admirable, yes, despite /pol/tards crying otherwise

>Glad we agree that most devs are anti-sjw then
No, I called you out on that bullshit, seems like you coped so hard you forgot

>since they just want to make games and not worry about your dumb political games and non existent power struggles
Now there is something we can agree with

The vast majority of games mentioned itt are fucking trash though, SJW or not.

Oof, that's a hard cope

>Glad we agree that most devs are anti-sjw then, since they just want to make games and not worry about your dumb political games and non existent power struggles
It doesn't matter if Devs are anti-sjw if you have one sliver of a nig in your game it's SJW. Look at MK11 or Red Dead Redemption 2 and how they got called sjw for having one or two blacks. Now Rockstar and NRS are sjw and any game they make is sjw

You mean kinda like how if your 2 dimensional retro character has a feather on its head for 10 frames or the main character is straight and white it's a "problematic game"? Stop acting like sjws are okay.

/pol/tards seething over RDR 2 was some of the funniest shit.

Attached: 1541699464188.png (1588x914, 273K)

hirez is a bunch of inbred southern whitoids kept on a leash by their chinese masters, they are not sjw but they do not have an original thought in their heads and just copy whatever the most popular trends are

Source on the webm?

>/pol/tards were seething over this

Attached: 1540772071383.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Yes just like that and if ypu have a white villian he's only white because Trump is white and since Christians are white it's a way to make fun of Christians as well. FC5 is sjw because of these reasons

When did this come out?

Did that mech game with the tranny character creation options turn out any good?

Also apex legends is not sjw.

Don't forget the KKK scene

October 26, 2018

Why would Undertale be SJW? Because it has a lesbian couple?

>being anti-sjw makes you a /pol/tard
What a fool you are.

Oh, didn't even know about it. Why doesn't anyone talk about it any more? We still get Xenoblade 2 threads.

If you bitch about "forced diversity", you're a /pol/tard. No ifs or buts.

Yea Forums and /pol/ called it sjw because of that and because it teaches that you don't have to kill everyone who disagrees with you.

But he's right.

but sjws hate that message too

>tfw can't go hunting for food with weapons because one of the designers got upset about Sandy Hook

A trident at least! C'mon, I wanna be aquaman!

Wasnt really as good as 1. Was fun while it lasted but it was to Red Dead was GTA 5 was to GTA, soulless and bland after a couple dozen hours

>You have insecure people that feel afraid that they are now only 80% catered to instead of the 99% it used to be.
Unironically go back to tumblr.

Yea but it also has the lesbians and gay knights so it's more sjw. If it didn't have them it would be a fence sitter

why are people shilling this piece of shit? its literally worse than overwatch and fortnite.
>barebones af, feels rushed, no real polish
>lazy map design, no real strats like using choke points and shit since everything is wide and open
>3v3
>plays like overwatch but its battle royale, die once, thats it.

played it for 30 mins. id rather play fucking fagnite.

Attached: Apex_Legends.0.jpg (1200x675, 146K)

If you havent figured it out, the guy that spams the image often replies to himself with things like "GOD /pol/ Is PATHETIC!"

/pol/ retards are literally worse than sjws
fucking snowflakes

So being reasonable makes you /pol/? No wonder people are going more /pol/ with retards like you around.

Nah, the original writer is just a terrible writer. Ciri was always a huge mary sue.

Nice seethe, /pol/cuck. Election or faGGot tourists from 2014-2016 don't get to tell me where to go to.

>I dont believe this one. Half the people I know are cheating or in open relationships
That's just leftism enabling bad behaviour, which isn't new. And we're seeing the effects, which are dire.

but Yea Forums and /pol/ loves dick girls and traps

Someone holding Liberal values doesn't make them an SJW. I swear, the term has lost all fucking meaning.

There's nothing reasonable about bitching about "forced diversity". You're a bitch lol

I'm still fucking mad best girl in that show is a side girl.

She should be the love interest, dammit. She's so great.

cry harder

That's pretty miserable. Doesn't sound like it's worth anyones time.

jesus fucking christ, how numale can you get? pic related is like a fucking subgenre of numales. lmaooo how the fuck can you be taken seriously at all when you look this like cuck

Attached: beta king numale.jpg (523x368, 49K)

That's what they want. They want it to lose meaning so they can call it a boogeyman. Meanwhile /pol/ and nazi are spammed by them for anything right of far left

Be that as it may, it has an ugly lesbian so it's sjw

>Is it going to be like borderlands with semi open areas leading to more linear ones?
It's going to be like Borderlands in general. Gonna be funny watching Obsidian drones try to defend it.

>Yeah, it not being open world trash is really appealing to me
Must hurt being this contrarian. Open world was the next step for many games, with levels being something they had to do beforehand due to tech limits.

Apex Legends killed Titanfall 3 and I will forever fucking hate it and anyone who plays it
Please die

See

But Apex is a BR. Not a good start to the thread man.

Fuck off, Obsidian fag. It was shit and Obsidian's crutch, their writing, has gone to shit.

If you want to defend the sanctity of your dumb term, you should probably try to go stop OneAngryGamer from crying about "woke" shit the second they see a non-white or a gay in a game lol

desu I think Respawn had their arm twisted into making the game diverse

Most of the characters in TF1 and TF2 were white males

>Open world games all inevitably have very low content density
Opinions
>They severely water down the good shit they have by sprinkling it over a gigantic map that is also filled with emptyness, worthless collectibles and very repetitive quests and activities which might as well have been procedurally generated
Bad level based games have this problem too.
>This registers to casuals and/or brainlets like a bigger better world with more immersion, but what it actually is is shit padding.
Man look how big your e-peen is! It's not like some of the earliest fucking games were open world, and that immersing yourself in a fantasy world has been one of the main appeals of games since forever.
>That includes shit like Morrowind, New Vegas, The Witcher 3, Breath of the Wild, etc. It's all the same shit.
I think you just have brain problems.
>For some reason, there are people that love walking or riding horses or driving through empty roads while looking at the scenery and they consider that good gameplay
It's funny that you call people casuals when you can't appreciate the concept of downtime in a game.
>I don't.
Take your ADHD medication.

>Anthem
>Dishonored
>Smite
>Spider-Man
>Celeste
>Horizon: Zero Dawn
>Battlefield V
>Mass Effect
How are these good games? Fucking retard.

>Having scale in your world is the equivalent of having survival mechanics like needing to piss or eat or sleep before you die.
I see you just can't appreciate immersion, then. It's not everyone's cup of tea but you're a damn fool to write it all off as "unfun" because you personally never get the urge to explore.
>This is why games should have no travelling between zones of interest other than in a map system or something like that.
Do you need CONSTANT FLASHING LIGHTS XDXDXD or something? Christ, man, the downtime while traveling lets you wind down. A game can't be all action peaks.

>their writing is bad because there's black people
Seething snowflake

everything is subjective

Ever get sick of replying to yourself?

Why does obsidian tend to cause polfag meltdowns so often?

But the knights were joke characters... That's like saying Persona 5 was SJW

Attached: CyR1akq.png (595x384, 443K)

Good thing I've been here since 2010, then.

It's funny how you call people tourists when this tumblr shit is a new development for this site.

The real problem was the story. Rockstar wrote the most predictable and boring story imaginable and, while giving the gameplay a lot of polish, made the whole thing meaningless by it's strict adherence to a super linear 'cinematic' story.

Have sex

Rent free

>unironically using lol
What a cesspit this place has become.