BABA IS HOT

BABA IS HOT
BABA IS YOU

Attached: baba is hot.png (414x583, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=My3iBkbQLYE
pastebin.com/9Ur06dXj
youtube.com/watch?v=FOJwB80oCWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BABA IS HOT
IS
YOU

GF IS MELT

Attached: baba.jpg (400x400, 9K)

LEVEL IS BULLSHIT

What if someone would create similar game but filled with redpills and /pol/?

also just a reminder but if you're going to post solutions, spoiler tag em

Attached: baba you stop it.png (238x237, 2K)

This game is garbage.

Would never happen because /pol/fags can only destroy and never create

Attached: 1478779724131.png (499x338, 38K)

then it wouldn't be fun.

dont click this spoiler

Attached: bababooey.png (1473x421, 181K)

>music stops

poster is reddit

I love how every puzzle is usually two steps, Like even if you get the trick you still have to find out how to use it to solve the level.

Only way to know is to do it.

you must be at least 18 to post here

>rock on belt is shift
>rock eat up the belt sprites
>belt on rock is shift
>rock moves along the belt as expected
???

ROSE IS RED
VIOLET IS BLUE
GAME IS GREAT
BABA IS YOU

>evaporating river

Attached: confused.jpg (341x308, 11K)

I can't do tiny isle I'm retarded

the number of things you can do is very limited
you can literally bruteforce your way by looking at the rules you may be able to activate

i like that kind of levels where the placement of the text/sprites has some significance

REMOVE KEKE

>me after solving Tiny Pond

Attached: 1549218550994.png (646x700, 166K)

feeling like a real brainlet rn
someone give me a hint on how to get the alternate solution for turn the corner

literally just felt that feel

Attached: 1542184442410.jpg (345x345, 25K)

you say this yet i'm still on evaporating river even though i managed tiny pond/the other extra levels up to this point

Hint: all block types are vulnerable to sink

I can't figure out what the solution is for this level. There are two entities that could turn into babas or keys or rocks but it seems like i need three. There's no has keyword though. Is there something i'm missing there?

Attached: skull house.png (1920x1080, 71K)

you can create two things out of one thing
rock is baba
is
key

I give up, hint pls

Attached: Untitled.png (1619x874, 54K)

you can actually solve that level without sinking anything

Oh. I feel dumb now.

Sink the water in the water.

you can sink words

See Also a much bigger hint/spoiler:
the object isn't to push through all 3 skulls

I couldn't imagine how this would be solved without getting the cog over the water and pushing it along with the WATER, IS and SINK words through the skulls. I know I can get the cog across by sacrificing a word, but then I'd be left with three objects when I need four

cog is sink

oh I see now, thanks

user

All blocks are vulnerable to sink.

Skulls are blocks

??

I don't believe you.

how
you don't have enough objects to push FLAG through the skulls
WATER IS WALL softlocks you
SINK is useless
WATER IS STOP is useless
YOU doesn't interact with anything you have
what else is there to do?

Honestly i'm impressed by being able to even come up with a lot of these puzzles.

anyone else at chasm? this level feels fucking dumb

Attached: floodgates.png (969x973, 26K)

>tfw you accidentally form text is win and flag is win with only 4 text blocks when trying to form flag is win
>tfw you know it's going to be used in some puzzle in the future and you're now sweating bullets trying to remember something you did by accident

You're supposed to meticulously control the LAVA IS MORE flow towards the heart and only the heart so you can get the key. Use the text and the wall to block the lava from growing in places you don't want it to. Can't give you an exact solution in text because it really is just random trial and error bullshit.

>Spoiler
Okay that's what I thought it was, but I was wondering if I was missing something else because it felt like a massive pain in the ass compared to the other "MORE" levels

Okay nigger
show me the list of what block text can each other combine into another block text

prison is such a meta level. it's a prison with no solution, bravo hempuli

Attached: DuGPHoaXcAAqAvs.jpg (510x346, 36K)

Ah wait, I meant the STAR IS MORE flow but it seems you got the idea.

are you saying i've been trying to complete an unbeatable level for 15 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=My3iBkbQLYE

Best track

I hope not, i'm just memeing because i don't even see a glimpse of the solution

so far i've figured to push all of the blocks into the same corner, but I don't even know if this is helpful in any way

How long is the game?
I could use something shorter to play in between.

check youtube for the solution then. I bruteforced it through trial and error.

It's beatable, try to think about why they left the "wall is stop" string inside the prison and with space to move it up and down instead of tucking it into a corner.

It's not unsolvable. There are just multiple red herrings and uses a mechanic you haven't used at all yet and might not have even discovered.

Can you use object on object? Baba is key or rock is key seems too easy, i'd go with key is you

The solution to prison is fucking bullshit

>more
what in the goddamn

Ok, i need help on this one, it's quite complex.

The way i understand it, there are three moves before skull is not swap anymore. To open a path through the wall, the skull, while having swap, should go through the wall on the right, then one up, so that two wall blocks are displaced and a path is opened. The problem is you don't have enough moves to execute it well, and it doesn't explain why you have the choice to turn hot walls into stop walls.

Am i close to the solution or am i retarded? Any hints?

Attached: insulation.png (1920x1080, 72K)

Prison is the first time you'll need this technique, but it's not really structured like a tutorial.

Vague hint: You have to realize that you can put words on undefined objects.

Indepth hint: You need to get Baba or Keke in a corner where you can push one part of WALL IS STOP on them, undefine them (BABA/KEKE IS _____), push the part down, then redefine them and you can move them to separate WALL IS STOP because they're now an entity that is two things at once (for instance, they're Keke/STOP.)

You could have actually noticed this happening before Prison, but Prison is the first time you NEED to use it to solve the puzzle.

it's fucking bullshit, you have to keke is baba is you then you have to move both babas so that they are both above and underneath wall is stop, then you have to move up and down until wall is stop are no longer next to one another. the rest of the solution is obvious

yea ok fuck you game, i actually managed to figure this out myself but i'm not happy about it

Attached: Prison Solution Spoiler.webm (1686x910, 1.76M)

it makes it so that every action makes another of the object appear in each of the 4 directions nearby
it leads to some fuckery

That's not how you beat prison.

THIS is how you beat prison.

Attached: Prison is Break.png (1920x1080, 116K)

Broken Playground was easily the hardest level for me yet.

The amount of fuckery I had to do to get through this fucking level was immense.
Tiny Island and Prison can eat their hearts out.

Attached: Broken Playground.png (1920x1080, 48K)

BABA IS JEW
wow, that solution really surprised me, pretty cool they brought in Rami to direct a level

rock on belt is shift = rock sprite, when on the same tile as a belt sprite, will shift, ergo the belt sprites get shifted by the rock
belt on rock is shift = belt sprites, when on same tile as rock tile, will shift, ergo if you have a line of belts then all of them will shift but only when a rock is on them

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E1915106EA955322DE701392D1B00F0983B2D20A&dn=Baba+Is+You&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.ch%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Feddie4.nl%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2720%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2800%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fnyaa.tracker.wf%3A7777%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fsukebei.tracker.wf%3A8888%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fanidex.moe%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fcoppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce

game link for download

what happens if you do BOX IS TEXT? does it turn the box into a tile that says BOX?

Found it.
It's actually retarded as fuck. You don't need to care about the bottom left corner. Push KEKE into the wall, make him face UP, then make him become a skull. He'll displace enough blocks to open up a pathway to the flag.

Yes.

That's a one-way straight, however. TEXT IS BOX will make all text into box, an instant loss.

don't download this it creates mustard gas

Crashed the game.

Attached: D13OzLuUgAIhhha.jpeg.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

This is the first game where discovering the solution to some of the puzzles actually makes me angry.

my fucking face when some of the solutions

Attached: 1546584919476.jpg (434x532, 32K)

Rocket trip levels are such mindfucks, fuck you empty.

>one way straight

tfw brainlet so can't enjoy this type of games

Haunt is making me mad. Fucking teleport bullshit

empty is star?

SO is this a puzzle game where you can change properties of shit by moving the words around?

Because that sounds cool as hell. How long is the game abouts?

dunno if anyone has beaten it yet, and it came out a few days ago

Attached: Machine is off.png (401x367, 155K)

Holy shit i got it. I feel like a galaxy brain

What does the last boss level of this game look like?

Someone in another thread said the level count is about 146

okay is there any mechanic fuckery we should list?
so far i only know
>combine text into another text
>this fuckery

the walls can be moved. it took a lot of time but i did do it so i know you can do it too

Have you guys beaten Sky Hold aka Space-13? Having some serious trouble with this one, one of the last levels left for me. Don't really need hints just want to know that it's not impossible desu. Solution must be really simple if there is one.

You propably did it alot more complicated than nessecary. When i did it i turned the leaf into a third ghost and used them to move the entire baba is you row around. The actual solution takes like 2 seconds

>146
>I have 8 hours in it and I've only done 80
i guess i'm a brainlet after all

Attached: baba is baba is baba is baba is baba is baba is baba is baba is baba is baba is baba is baba is baba (972x980, 77K)

>have major issues with simple "apply a known mechanic"-levels
>destroy "mindfuck think outside of the box"-levels in milliseconds

t. bizarro-brain?

What's with all the threads about this game all of a sudden, isn't it years old.

Ok, who the fuck just Loli is Baba?

wew

A simple google search would reveal to you that it was released 4 days ago.

You can make two properties out of 4 text blocks by stacking texts on top of eachother when the circumstances allow you to, for example TEXT IS WIN as well as FLAG IS WIN, TEXT and FLAG being on top of eachother.

Never had to use it yet.

>empty is baba
uh-oh

released in the last week

same color?

There are 314 level files in the game directory.

that's pussy
watch this
empty is push

I just want a short gif of Baba gyrating.

What is BABA, anyway? Who is ME? What's KEKE's deal and why can't I LOVE ANNI?

it would lack any nuance
BABA IS JEW and he's just grow a big fucking nose or something

if that's the hardest level for you, then you suck

i think it has a use in Deep Pool, where you can make BABA have text inside it, then push a clone BABA into text, Prison-style, to get
BABA and TEXT stacked on top of one another, so now on death you leave behind a BABA and the BABA text
color mismatch is not a thing in this game.

Here are all the level names.
pastebin.com/9Ur06dXj

i raise

Attached: baba is fabulous.png (580x360, 22K)

BABA is FUCKING BITCH to be honest

KEKE is BASED

Is BABA a boy or a girl?

>What is BABA, anyway?
Click at your own risk

Attached: Baba is FUCKING EASY 8.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

Strange, I remember watching a review years ago, guess they ran into development problems.

BABA IS BABA

>WORD's overall function is pretty fucky. You need a WORD + IS + "WORD" to let the object have the effect of a word
>text can be combined
>all of the fuckery for the additional conditions such as AND, NOT, ON, etc.

It was a demo made in one of the game jams in 2017. The dev made it into a full game that released few days ago.

BABA is FINE, too

Holy shit, i certainly didn't solve deep pool that way, but i can see it happening. I don't think it's possible to stack texts on top of one another in deep pool though. The only time i managed to do so was with TEXT IS SWAP AND PULL. If you could make Baba die while on top of a text while having BABA HAS TEXT that would definitely be doable. The problem is the dying part, it would require a convoluted coordination of pushing BABA is YOU into a pond while Baba is stacked with the BABA text block.

Baba is Jew automatically draws money to him

>I don't think it's possible to stack texts on top of one another in deep pool though
>If you could make Baba die while on top of a text while having BABA HAS TEXT that would definitely be doable
that's exactly the way

Attached: top 10 photos taken before a fake clickbait title was written.png (130x140, 2K)

and part 2

Attached: baba has kanji.png (140x144, 2K)

Holy fuck it took me forever to solve Catch
NOT Baba is NOT you? fucking REALLY?

wait until you get to the chasm
ALL IS EMPTY

does this game not have a level creator to it?
it seems simple enough to have one

Level creator would be simple to make but actually making good puzzles requires a galaxybrain

i feel betray

>tfw fucking brainlet and had to look up hints/solutions for Evaporating River, Wireless Connection, Tiny Isle, and even fucking Grass Yard
Just end me now. I'm stuck on Dim Signal now. I thought I was on to something by saying FLAG is ROCK, and then using the cog to bring back the "is", but I forgot that FLAG is FLAG is already there. I'm back to square one now.

Ok, that's nuts.

Almost there...

it can have one soonâ„¢, it's basically almost done since the dev's tools are like a level creator anyways, just less pretty

I hope they add a level creator and share system. It would greatly extend the life of this game.

Literally solved it by bullshit random chance "what happens if I do this? probably nothing" and then spent ten seconds comprehending what actually happened.

Attached: 1369928788404.png (378x298, 7K)

dim signal is literally wireless connection++ you just gotta make the cog or the bot stop somehow then return

>spoiler
I had a hunch but I couldnt figure out a way around this other than maybe SINKin g one (whih I couldnt figure out how to do). Ill go back in and try again with this in mind.

I haven't started it yet so it might be ezpz, but this is definitely the most intimidating level so far just by looking at the rules

Attached: babaisscared.png (1920x1080, 68K)

>SINKing one
this is the most common and the easiest solution, keep trying

Yeah what I did so far was have the cog move and then stop once space after where I want to put is. Then I have the robot move is and then come back. That's when I saw FLAG is FLAG and then I didn't know what to do. I'm about to go back now and try something else.

>loli is BBA

Attached: 1476433970112.png (350x350, 88K)

literally none of the words on the right matter in that level besides needing to connect them all

It's pretty straight-forward. There's just one trick that comes out of left field.

I refunded this, it's not fun or challenging, very bad and not thought out puzzle mechanics.

I find it is often easier to start working from the end of the puzzle backwards to the beginning. What is the goal of the level? What do I absolutely have to do to make the goal appear? etc, etc.

There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can solve Prison on their own, and those who can't

explain?

14 hours in, 74 levels solved.

How much do I suck?

how far did you get before you refunded?

As long as you never asked or looked for a solution to a puzzle, then you don't suck at all.

Maybe you're just not as smart as you thought, user.

This Lolibaba is very cute, I just wish she wasn't so skeleton

13.5h, 73. You suck about as much as I do.

Goddamn. Broken Expectations was something else.

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 62K)

you is underage

im bitch out and ask 4chin 1 quiz
d-does that count?

yes it counts
you either solve them all by yourself, or you didn't finish the game at all

yeah it turned out to be very easy

>baba is bimbo
Yes please

Ah I just got it. I realized that after I have the cog stopped on other side and after I use it to turn the robot around, that I didn't need COG or STOP anymore.

>implying Baba isn't the most redpilled game on the planet right now

Tell me about it.

Box is not not push drove me mental

>tfw almost free from this hell hole

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 60K)

this is 100% bait

>stuck on a level for about thirty minutes
>blow through the next five in two minutes apiece
It's like my brain is cumming

b-but its the cross word part
i-its doesnt count, r-right..?

Its nice really, I like that they're not all infuriating, it really helps you keep interest.

>tfw solved Prison just be fucking around for like 5ish minutes
This was the really hard one, right? I'm not even sure if this is the correct solution. I understand how I did it so it wasn't a completely fluke, but wow. Way easier than I thought.

This game is fun, thanks Yea Forums.

>puzzle has VERY CLEAR first/second/third steps
>somehow still fuck it up and can't get it
what's her name?
Chams can go fuck itself in general

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 56K)

How many of you guys play with the grid on? it's pretty comfy desu

Attached: babagivesyou.webm (240x200, 137K)

Attached: baba is fine too.png (600x857, 234K)

KEKE is there for a reason user
grid is nice for some levels

nice

>mfw I solved Dim Signal and Broken Playground with no hints and then got stuck on this level

Attached: 1340753790625.jpg (704x396, 56K)

I swear, some solutions to earlier problems are harder than later problems or is it just after growing up we are use to certain situations that we can find the answer to faster than others?

Attached: question-mark.jpg (300x300, 16K)

I HAVE A QUESTION

Is it Baa-Baa or Bah-Buh?

This was super simple for me

>cleared more levels to learn some other gimmicks
>go back to A Way Out and still can't solve it like a brainlet
there has to be something obvious that I'm missing
Also I noticed that the overworld has rules and so does some of the level selection areas

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 58K)

What game is this

It's literally in the OP post user. Stop being dumb.

BABA IS YOU

This level has lots of red herrings, and you'll see why when you beat it. Don't overthink it.
Start by trying to put together ROCK IS PUSH inside the upper right structure.

Nevermind, got it
Still have a fuckton of other levels to do though, and if that one user that rushed through the game is right there should be a 100% ending
yeah, it's a bit silly

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 19K)

I agree, this game is just begging for something like this.

Attached: BAIT.png (240x240, 1K)

help i like the art-style to this game too much, it's so cute

OP IS FAG

>and weak

>creator is finnish

Attached: 1552587901366.jpg (657x527, 170K)

THIS is YOU

What does EMPTY IS PULL do? I feel like i'm missing something, any hints?

Attached: guardians.png (1920x1080, 54K)

BABA IS SPURDO meme when?

Empty is Pull would cause Empty to be a physical object you can Pull.
But because Pull gives objects collision, you instantly can't move.

fuck off, shill

I seriously hope that this isn't the actual solution and that I'm just being a retard
why are so many chasm solutions just tedious busywork?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 52K)

>baba is hot
well get him some iced tea or something
that boy needs to cool down

evaporating river was some absolute bullshit

Attached: bait_is_you_and_weak.png (406x240, 2K)

the AND symbol isn't activated, my immersion is ruined

Fixed.

Attached: Untitled.png (406x240, 6K)

THE AND IS ALIASED AAAAAAA

I'm a poorfag and can't buy Baba Is You so I'm playing the itch.io version and I'm super stuck in this puzzle. I'm dumb.

Attached: vvcap 2019-03-17-12-43-20.png (496x497, 24K)

Is this the latest bandwagon reddit game?

My b. Thought I toggled it off.
This is the first puzzle to put your knowledge to the test.
If Baba can't cross the Lava, then what can?

Attached: Untitled.png (406x240, 6K)

Still stuck in there, i don't even know where to begin, i've been pulling ice for ages. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Wait, without reading your spoiler I think I came up with a solution.

Wall is you.

i was doing so well in the forest until ghost guard

what the fuck man

Attached: 1544959925207.jpg (750x999, 66K)

I was actually somewhat underwhelmed when I figured it out. The trick to it is really clever, but as says, a lot of its apparent complexity is bogus and just exists to distract you from the actual solution.

I know your pain

Attached: Untitled.png (191x44, 781)

>my dick when

Attached: 1513372300331.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

post yfw when
>not Baba is you

Attached: 1523614525127.png (101x112, 9K)

>yfw when

Attached: forty KEKEs.jpg (368x316, 104K)

>Not yfw when Level is Baba

Attached: What Am I Doing With My Life.png (272x266, 6K)

WHAT GAME IS THIS AUTISTS?

that would be freaking epic

>game called BABA IS YOU
>sometimes BABA IS NOT YOU
>sometimes BABA IS NOT even BABA
refunded

baba is (you)

It's right there in the OP.

YOU IS BAKA

>the brainlets are waking up and crashing the comfy thread
some people play video games on Yea Forums instead of just shitposting you faggots

Attached: dratini.png (378x314, 171K)

GR is DEF
ASS EAT
Eat the ass Larry

This is the single most clever puzzle game I have ever played.

What is this about?

Attached: Screenshot_20190317_180126.png (839x582, 106K)

Looks like a developer level set for World is Baba.

youtube.com/watch?v=FOJwB80oCWk
oh god

Fuck, what am I missing?

Attached: madness.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

>mfw solving Sunken Temple

Attached: big brain play.jpg (848x477, 68K)

If you want to make your own levels. The game already comes with an editor but it isn't enabled by defauly.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317_181254.png (1019x506, 43K)

Something about using the stars as non-empty tiles, maybe.

BLOCK is FLAOT

Hmm.

Attached: Untitled.png (185x297, 3K)

Empty is star?

Not only does it have level editor, it also lets you create maps like the main world map and then put levels in there.

w-wat happened, user-kun?

The Level became Baba.
But what if...

Attached: Untitled.png (232x318, 3K)

>level is baba is you

Attached: 150E046B-4952-4E62-9343-9A03A76BC2D6.png (591x500, 123K)

Oh.
Kek.

Attached: Untitled.png (240x326, 4K)

Stars are there for a reason. Your solution almost works but falls one tile short...

Ok

So I know how to WIN this level

But the real solution is to END this level right?

Attached: A way out.png (1920x1080, 98K)

>maps
user...
There are no Maps in this game.

Map is a special type of level that can contain other levels.

uh, is there some of the source code available?

>level is baba
>now can't go back to level
send help

HOW DO I MAKE THE FUCKING COG MOVE DOWN REEEEEEE

Attached: move.png (1366x768, 47K)

The LUA scripts are in the game directory and freely editable. I think they contain all of the game logic.

You need to exploit the fact that if you have more than one object with PULL then you can pull a whole row of those objects. This level was pretty genius in my opinion.

oh no no no he can't figure it out

Make something else level and try entering it with Baba.

you don't
there is a solution that does not need it

That's right, blockhead.

you can't while the cog on the otherside
that level can be solved entirely by horizontal movements

oh, nice

Just move the level select cursor ontop of Baba and enter her.

1.Cog is move
2. Move cog to the round 3
3.Make robot push cog into round 3
4.Make robot push the entire text "Cog is move" into round 3
5.Make robot move and in round 2, wait in the flag

baba can not enter levels, only the red-pink square can
>enter from the white dotted line
oh shit it worked, nice

Attached: SEND HELP.png (124x56, 1K)

The real Baba Is You starts now, have fun

What's the actual solution to this?
I found a dodgy one that doesn't even use half of the level's mechanics:
Fruit is You
Key is Baba
Baba Is You
(Move Key into the open)
Fruit Is You
Baba Is Key
Key Is Push
Doesn't make use of the On at all and is far too easy for a puzzle this late in the game.

Attached: overgrowth which you can try if youve preordered.png (870x519, 29K)

You're halfway into the first rabbit hole.

WIN is the same solution as END but with a couple less steps

Have I already fugged up
or can I still solve from here?

Stuck on supermarket. This is as far as I managed to get to the flag before the walls sealed me in. Am I getting close?

Attached: supermarket.png (1510x862, 112K)

I see Rock Is Push is set up.
Maybe you can turn those Skulls into something less harmful.

Attached: faggetera.jpg (415x312, 64K)

i feel like i'm not ready yet

Attached: level questionmark.png (1208x669, 7K)

>Am I getting close?
No. You're failing the order of operations first and foremost.

You're getting close. You can reach the flag even when BELT IS RIGHT

>p-people don’t want to talk about how much I hate black people and refugees on a Internet forum
>omg im being oppressed
I know you’re b8ing but still consider a lobotomy

Having messed around with what comes after this for a few days now, I liked the first part of the game better. All the levels inside of levels inside of levels inception shit is just way too convoluted for me. I beat the first half of the game pretty easily and didn't struggle too much with other usually considered brutal puzzle games like Snakebird and Sausage Roll either, but the second half of Baba is just too much.

I've tried desynchronizing the UFOs by inserting all the text i could into the corridor then pulling it back, in hopes of reaching the WIN but i'm off by one. Am i missing something? Is ICE IS PULL even useful?

Baba is fruit
fruit is you
key on fruit is push

"not" might be the biggest meme in the game I've encountered so far

dead end was silly

Solved it

I have been playing too many complicated levels that doing something simple like this is a challenge for me

dont forget mde references

Ah I see.

I've spoilered a solution to Supermarket. At least bloody try before looking at it though.

Attached: solved.png (870x519, 27K)

I'm not there yet but doesn't ice make texts slide? You could make EMPTY IS ICE and then push a ICE IS up to WIN pass the UFOs?

OH SHIT
Thanks for the tip
Yep sure did. took 2 secs for it to click after

can someone explain that level to me? is there like a new word "void" that makes everything invisible? what the hell do the red particles around the red circle mean?

Now do Tiny Isle

Attached: 1357281126025.jpg (380x391, 41K)

You can't move forward if a PULL object is in your way.
Is there something else on the level besides EMPTY that you can walk on?

>doesn't ice make texts slide
no, SHIFT property does
and EMPTY is EMPTY means that it can not be changed into ice.

fugg :DD
Didn't see EMPTY IS EMPTY nevermind that then

You're taking a wrong approach there. In this level you can PULL all three of TEXT, ICE and EMPTY, and you will need to pull all three of those. The key point is how to use EMPTY is PULL.

it's just the transition between the first, the world map you start in, and the second half of the game, the meta maps where levels cascade into levels and how you solve something affects everything else.
That "level" really is as simple as it looks.

Lay it on me straight, doc.
Can I make Level is Text?

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 85K)

Still more of a level than anything in Bioshock Infinite.

Anyone here got to the meta area yet, and can help with Booby Trap?
After a good deal of effort I finally managed to make BABA IS LEVEL, before realising that that was backwards from what I wanted.

okay but why am i still on the normal map and where do i go from here? did i not solve enough areas?

Not sure which one that is, but if it's on the Flower layer, then you wanna do it in Turn the Corner.

You do actually have to for that one at some point if I remember right. A lot of these levels you have to clear in multiple ways at different points on time

Alrighto, i think i got it. I abandoned this approach because the UFOs didn't line up correctly when i tested the thing and i thought it simply didn't work. All i had to do was wait one turn. Thanks user.

>thinking /pol/ is against anything other than leftists,muslims,jews and commies

god, you fell so hard into the falseflags that you actually think /pol/ are leftists, i feel sorry for you

As another user said, you only have half a ticket to the baba crazy train right now.
Think what you might want to turn level 10 into

On the normal map? Are you talking about the "secret" level on the island?
If so that's just for a bubble, they are pretty much the huge flowers that unlock areas of the second half. The entrance to the meta world is something else, sorry if I accidentally spoiled it for you then

>a bubble
Hehe.

How do you parse this logically?

Attached: Screenshot_20190317_183431.png (892x472, 6K)

Not really
Text is not stop
Text is push

Therefore Baba and Text can be one in same space if text is pushed onto Baba.

I don't see anyone figuring it out without being told because its easy to assume that Baba and Text are both solid because push.

>Keke is You
>Keke also has Flag
>Keke also has Water
>Water is Sink

Keke is you
Keke has flag
Keke has water
Water is sink

>Keke is You
>Keke Has Flag
>Flag is Sink
>Water is Sink
It's not that hard.

Attached: Kirby Is Confuse.gif (310x266, 132K)

Keke is You
Keke has Flag
Keke has Water
Water is Sink

You can quickly check the current ruleset by pausing.

Except that's wrong.

These two have it right.

Phew, thanks, Layton. But seriously, pushing EMPTY is a whole new subsection of physics that has no right to exist

Attached: madness2.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Keke Is You
Keke Has Flag
Keke Has Water
Water Is Sink

Search internet for "Casimir effect"

Oh right, I forgot objects can be on top of one another.

Ok so now I know you’ve already been lobotomized

>20 minutes later
>Still no idea how to even get anything up that high
Fug.

>TEXT ON ROCK IS KEKE destroys both the text and rock to make a keke instead of having a keke on top of a rock
Fuck you game.

Attached: fuck you game.png (1920x1080, 52K)

Reminder that this game has over 200 levels and nobody has finished it yet according to the steam achievements.

Did you destroy the "ON" or the "TEXT"?
That leaves Rock is Keke as a sentence, which works as intended.
Try "TEXT ON ROCK IS KEKE" while the rock is on Rock or Keke.

After the TEXT is converted, the words left spell ROCK IS KEKE, leading to a second conversion.

getting la mulana vibes from these thread, just anons having fun and calling each other retarded while solving convoluted puzzles.
As best as Yea Forums can get nowadays

Attached: 1552629001613.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Realize I never finished Overworld 9
>Can't actually figure it out
Fug.

>ALL IS YOU

Attached: 3fe.gif (425x417, 164K)

>Roaming around and doing levels that I skipped
>sit here and repeatedly undo to try to get the stupid fucking keys to appear in a position that I can actually move them from
Fucking hell, I'm doing this wrong aren't I?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 55K)

yoou is bait
responders are retard

>get to Depths
>realize levels are sacrificing fun and freedom in order to allow the regular solution that gives you a dandelion and a meta solution that changes the level selection
think i've had my fill of this game

Attached: 1533357966224.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

Oh. Well fuck me, then.

What's the worst designed level and why is it Prison?
>the solution is an unintuitive gimmick that relies on an obscure quirk of the game's mechanics that is never shown prior

you're very close, but you missed a step in the beginning
spoiler: door make key

nevermind got it

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 54K)

Actually, I think you're doing fine. I never finished that level, but I'm fairly sure from here, You push the uppermost key to the right, then make Key Is Move and also Key is Push and get it to go into the door.

This is gonna be pretty jank if this turns out to be the solution.

Attached: out at sea.png (870x519, 22K)

Wait, shouldn't there be two kekes or two rocks stacked on top of each other then? Because that isn't the case.

>mfw JAYWALKERS UNITED
what the actual fuck is this level

Attached: nero is angry.gif (200x200, 138K)

I just don't get the level, i can confirm there are two Kekes on top of each other, but they both seem to sink at the same time...

Nevermind, used a new approach where i stacked a text block and the boulder and pushed both to win.

Which world/stage is this? I'll see if I can load it and solve it.

I feel like I'm missing something vital here. Anyone got any hints?

Attached: adfjsgjhgk.png (1295x971, 24K)

This image gives me anxiety.

Oh that one.
There's a extra version that's harder.
=)

Attached: secret garden.png (870x519, 19K)

I just assumed that's how sink works. You're gonna have to exploit the TEXT is FLOAT somehow.

You don't have enough objects to clear out all the water.
Is there another way to stop the water from sinking things?

I feel like a brainlet. Stuck in Two Doors in the lake. Im assuming I need to get either Keke or Door as both You and Shut so I can blow up the Key blocking Flag is Win, but I can't figure out how to set it up and still have the other as You so I can move.

Am I just overthinking this?

Key make Ice

Is there a way to use Ice as some kind of slippery surface, say that things you push on ice will keep moving, but then stop moving once they aren't on ice?
If you could make a slippery pathway, you could shove things along it.

>door is keke
>key is shut
>flag is win

>$15 for what looks like it's a 2 hour mind trip game

Attached: 1494807744020.png (400x362, 165K)

Why the fuck does time fly so fast when I play this game?

Attached: 1541409311855.gif (200x163, 1.25M)

My 10 year old nephew wants this game, is it too hard for him? He's pretty mature for a 10 year old.

lewd

Attached: baba on baba.jpg (487x456, 22K)

>make a level that goes against the theme of every other level in the area
>make it near a fuckton of other levels for unlocking
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 33K)

>get to Tiny Isle
>fumble around for 5 minutes
>literally sit staring at my screen for another 10 minutes
>it suddenly clicks all at once and I finish it in one fell swoop

Attached: 1552506141277.jpg (390x398, 135K)

Oh, I completely forgot I could do that..which is weird because I keep using it on other levels. I really am a brianlet.

>assuming game duration
room temperature iq

I don't know, I've been stuck here for hours feeling stupid.

Attached: visible confusion.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

Looks like Pony Island bullshit

Attached: 1349337534271.jpg (930x520, 157K)

>is it too hard for him?
Yes. Get it for him anyway.

BABA IS SHILL

Don't tell me the solution, but shut down my logic
>Since text is float you can't teleport text, so the win condition stays in the wall, and the text can't move there either
>You need to leave an object inside with the win condition, and to do that you have to be in two places at the same time
>You can't make something Baba because that'd break the you condition
The problem is anything you turn into text can no longer be walked on, is there something I'm missing or overlooking?

What's to Great Tower of sausage of Baba is You?

I skipped that level for now, since my initial ideas of trying to change Water Is Sink into a conditional with the ON failed miserably, and there aren't enough objects to fuck around with
fuck jaywalkers united too

you is faggot

WAIT DONT TELL ME I THINK I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!

Thing On Water Is Sink. Matters not what thing. That will prevent Water from sinking (You), then you win

This game starts pretty easy but does get absolutely brutal in the endgame.
If you have the mental fortitude of a 10 year old you will almost definitely just drop it after a level or two though.

The solution is much more of block puzzle to get the blocks in the right spot than it is actually doing anything with conditions.

All of the fucking Garden levels I have unlocked and uncompleted (Got All This Stuff Here, Maritime Adventures, Blockade) have me fucking stumped and I've just abandoned that area altogether.

Makes me feel like my brain is that of a turkey.

Attached: 1494032030086.png (520x423, 233K)

It's a puzzle game.
300 levels.
Bullshit solutions.
tldr Fuck off brainlet.

it is not mind trip and i've been at it for a solid 8 hours with no sign of stopping

Doesn't even look half as complicated as a zactronics game

it's a different kind of complicated. zach is problem solving, this is puzzles closer to Stephen's Sausage Roll or English Country Tune
like, pic related. does this look "not complicated"?

Attached: VIP area.png (993x564, 32K)

You're correct in a lot of your assumptions, but you DON'T need to control two guys at once.
If you control two guys at once the level becomes unwinnable.

Stop replying to him.

Hmm. That actually looks kinda interesting now.
But is it really $15 interesting? Actually, does it have a Switch tax? I'd buy it on that instead of Steam now that I think about it.

Still can't figure it out, just put me out of my fucking misery senpai

Attached: screaming eternally.png (252x467, 6K)

Has anyone solved Trio yet? I've gotten Keke to drop down, but can't figure out where to go from there

You're like 95% of the way there. You just need to figure out how to get pillar one tile to the right and you've beaten the level.

What do you mean you STILL can't figure it out
Cmon son

But you cant push either of the objects nor stay in the teleport and move something into YOU at the same time

Attached: 1551345587729.png (644x745, 229K)

legit should stop playing the game at this point

You can't push the rock in the 2 tile thin space to get the water blocking the way to push the pillar word into the position

I actually have no idea what i'm doing wrong at this point

holy fuck this game makes you feel stupid

You absolutely can. In fact you have to.

>is it really $15 interesting?
Yes. I went in expecting shit to get fucking hard.
But then it got fucking weird.

Ok. I guess I'll go buy it then. Shame it's $20 syrup bucks on Switch, but oh well. I will shit up every thread from now on if it's bad and I got tricked though.

Attached: 86456845.jpg (779x723, 42K)

I accept this risk.
It does get really hard though and is not for brainlets.

Imma pirate this game
anypony have a torrent?

Redpill me on this game. Is it any good? What is it?

>anypony

say that again slowly

Attached: 1469689055_idea.png (371x227, 61K)

sent ;)

It's a 2D level-based puzzle game about winning.
You Win when You share the same space as Win.
Most of the time, Baba is You and Flag is Win, but not always.
Solve puzzles and Win to unlock more Puzzles.
~300 puzzles in total.

>You can't push the rock in the 2 tile thin space to get the water blocking the way to push the pillar word into the position
You can.

>playing a literal reddit game

>good
i think yes
>what
sokoban box moving puzzles meet meta-editing and playing god, and that's just the beginning

Attached: WALL IS YOU.gif (632x518, 862K)

i might be a brainlet im already stuck on level 7

Attached: 1550143866156.png (1078x663, 36K)

Attached: 1552837122181.png (462x372, 2K)

define "reddit game" without saying "it's like X" where X can be literally anything you dislike

Wow dude rip

You are not stuck.
The wall is only in your mind.

sorry force of habbit

keep trying

do you see Wall is stop anywhere

i know the wall isnt real but i still dont get it

Baba is slut and futa

+
That's your hint. If you can't figure it out, you won't be able to get far in this game.

You can use one "is" for multiple things

you can write sentences vertically

user let me be frank, if you had trouble with this i think you should uninstall the game and save yourself an aneurysm.

Why is everyone in this thread pretending to be smart?
this game looks easy

>tfw no puzzle solving bunny gf

Okay. Go pirate/buy it and prove how smrt you are.
>Inb4 he looks shit up and thinks he's the smot guy

>Lake-6

What in the goddamn?

Attached: 1538951007496.jpg (354x308, 18K)

I want to rape

Attached: 1463971035798.gif (550x527, 3.26M)

Does that Anni girl ever show up again? I've gone through like 50 more stages and I never saw her.

Swap is fucking unholy.

Attached: fgskjhkg.png (263x158, 2K)

Shut is a modifier that makes an item "closed." This doesn't mean you can't pass through it. Only that it is closed.
Open is a modifier that allows an item to Open Shut objects.

What?
Are you implying Lake 6, of all levels, is difficult?
It's probably in the top 10 easiest levels

I figured it out in the end! I was sure you couldn't do push and teleport because the text was too far, then it hit me. There's a reason box is stop

Island-6. I meant Island-6.

you're doing it wrong

>seething

I'm having already having trouble at sunken temple
(lake extra 2)
how fucked am I, if I'm struggling this early in to the game?

Attached: 1526785863264.jpg (401x401, 22K)

Just look at any of the steam reviews and tell me it isn't reddit.

I see that I need to push the ice away from the flag, and I see that I can use that "baba make" to summon either a bunch of belts, or a bunch of hands.
The thing is, I don't see how I can get those to move the ice.
I get that the Move is important, but ass soon as I put in (for example) "Belt is Move" I can no longer make Belt is Shift.

Attached: garden10.png (870x519, 23K)

Well, that's less embarrassing.
You need 2 of yourself.

Hint: words have push by themselves

Steam isn't Reddit.
So therefore it isn't Reddit.
Next retarded claim?

I gets a bit harder but you're not that fucked.

I don't think this is much better but ok

Attached: iadsgjdf.png (268x250, 3K)

The hardest thing about broken playground for me was aligning the (YOU) line in a way that would result in TELE on the same turn as the role swap. No idea why, it's like part of me knows exactly what it wants but then again there's this flawed conventional logic that makes it seem wrong. I love how this game challenges you this way.

How is this possible? Am I missing something?

Attached: 53.png (1609x858, 72K)

You haven't tried a very particular combination. Remember that sentences can be constructed vertically as well as horizontally.

Anything can be Win.

I wanna fuck Baba

No, it's reddit invading /pol/ invading rest of Yea Forums

The level is won if on the same tile is something that's [you] and something that's [win].

>Floatiest of Platforms
is this level even possible? i can't even fuck around with words or anything

Attached: 1521521167350.jpg (500x351, 13K)

Wait. Do I use a moving hand to make "Belt is push" while I'm already sitting on the flag and a belt is above me, so I can push it?
I think I got it.

I can't even get past the first volcano level, god fucking dammit

Attached: 1543618161269.png.jpg (400x400, 24K)

CAVERN. I MEAN CAVERN fuck my brain hurts

>me is you
But who is me?

Attached: question.png (500x500, 4K)

fuck yeah, now we're in business. This game is great

Attached: ice moved.png (870x519, 26K)

it's called Volcanic Cavern to be fair, if that's what you meant

game is hard
i need a hint

Attached: unreachable shores.png (862x486, 22K)

Scenic Pond

I know I need to make either baba or keke float, but I don't know how to do this; the only way I know how to get keke/another baba is to make text has keke and then push the "is" into the water

Attached: 20190317184533_1.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

i feel like im missing something very obvious here

Attached: lol.png (1295x751, 53K)

WTF HOW DO I GET PAST LEVEL 6???????

Keke Has Keke

Only one of those things can kill you

you can transform one object into another

Please be joking

Solution:

move wall so it is no longer stop, then move "is win" vertically under baba so it reads "baba is win" (vert) "baba is you" (horiz)

Or you could even then turn wall or jelly into flag, but making baba is win is easier.

Me is Me.

Still doesn't mean I can solve it.

Attached: __kazami_yuuka_touhou__f0894ed6f904361f315377c6a89dc593.gif (530x320, 312K)

Well you've only got 4 objects and one verb to work with. Keep combining them until you get something useful.

Please tell me you're joking. Again you literally have only 4 objects. Combine them until you find something that works.

box has box is you

is easier

baba is porn

Game looks interesting but I don't play a lot of puzzle games. Is it worth it?

>weeb poster
>not very bright
Everytime

Don't you wish there were more of you to help out? The rest would sink into place.

based

Alright, how do I do this?
I undderstand that the general path here is supposed to be
>BABA MAKE BELT
>HAND IS MOVE
>BELT IS SHIFT
leading to the hands to push defeat, then push win, while you slip past the ice before either hand can do so.
However, I have no fucking clue how to set this up

Attached: 1528835903554.png (2880x1605, 135K)

If you get both "(X) Is (Y)" and "(Y) Is (X) working at the same time, do the two rules create an endless loop where the both X and Y constantly switch back and forth between each other, or is it simply that X also has the properties of Y and vice versa?

Attached: 1544055082739.gif (981x1152, 43K)

Guys, I'm like super scared right now.

Attached: visible sweating.png (97x64, 603)

but you cant get past the wall because wall is defeat

I'm sure wall would still be defeat for the first solution, keeping you inside

box is you, box has box
>I'm fucking invincible
thanks user

You're not thinking far ahead enough. You need to get the ice out of the way of the flag.
To do that, you'll need belts pointing upwards.
How can you make them point upwards? You'd have to walk past them, and then push them.

Have we ascended past galaxy brain with this game?

Yes, but it only swaps once per turn.
I.E. every time you move or pass a turn with spacebar/whatever the controller button for it is.
Say Baba is You and Keke.
And Keke is You and Baba.
When you're Baba, only the Baba line will apply, turning you into Keke when you move.
And vice/versa.

Redpill me on this game. Looks interesting but on fence.

Yes, they swap back and forth every step. At least one level requires you to do that for a solution

AAAAAAAAAAH WHAT AM I DOING

Attached: 20190317185334_1.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

Are you just gonna leave me hanging? I've been stuck on this fucking level for actual hours

Attached: LdJ4dN2Jvn.jpg (650x650, 133K)

Man, I finally figured it out.
It wasn't even that hard and now I'm further convinced that I'm fucked

Attached: 1453229330195.webm (362x316, 72K)

Something that has text will turn into the text of itself when it vanishes by sink or melt or defeat.

Dude. You want more of YOU. Think about it. Who are you? You have the right concept, but start at the beginning again and think about how else you can clone yourself so you don't wreck the water at the right until you're ready to float.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 20190317185635_1.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

Am I overthinking this? I assume I have to get Win out of the water, but it seems like Flag, Key, And, and Open are all I have to work with, and no push sop I can't just make the key unlock the water, but I can't figure out how to get any of them to unlock the water without suiciding.

Attached: 20190317145633_1.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

sachiko koshiMEzu

Attached: ME in their natural state of being.jpg (225x350, 28K)

If only you had a single block of water with IS FLOAT right next to it, huh?

Welcome to the club

Attached: 1552356040006.jpg (792x933, 128K)

i mean, just look at this smug mug ME's got.

Attached: lirerally a sachiko koshimizu.png (29x41, 283)

You've assumed wrong

Alright fellas
which level would say is the "Casual filter" of the game?

TINY

Welp, so that must mean I have to get something else INTO the lake. That changes things a bit.

Definitely

when you don't know what to do, play around with the presented rules until you discover something new

Am I on the right track?

Attached: 20190317190145_1.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

You've almost got it!
Clearly you need two controllable characters to push the flag.

No. Start again and read You are falling prey to an assumption/red herring

oh fuck I just got here too

Attached: 1546162026330.gif (80x80, 5K)

Excuse me what why is there a Baba running around on the overworld map

Attached: level is baba.png (870x519, 50K)

I can get more of baba but its at the expense of the water tile and the is

fuck my life this is frustrating because i can feel i'm so close

i prefer it when i either know or have no idea, i feel like clawing my eyes out

Attached: 1461264027_1.png (506x506, 196K)

The harder version is actually easier, it was for me at least. The solution is pretty cool, too, didn't know the game mechanics work that way.

>Text Is You is a crucial component of that level
no, because then all text dies thanks to Text is Defeat
level is baba
overworld map is just another level

Oh shit I can ride the baba

Attached: moving.png (870x519, 51K)

wall is jelly
retards

You are still making an assumption with what you said. You are incorrect in what you just posted. Look again at your possible options.

Sorry, I meant Text HAS you
My bad

good job you've unlocked the second half of the game
the fun stops here

he didin't unlock it fully yet, look at level 10

You can get more of Baba or Keke by sacrificing text in the larger pond. Make sure they hold their appropriate text/character. Once you have two characters and a text, you can sacrifice one next to IS FLOAT which turns them into their appropriate string. Your leftover protagonist is now FLOAT. You get no picarats for this puzzle. Shame on you.

I don't think he wanted the solution outright, user.

Good luck and don't ask! This level makes a man of you.

Not even close

Wait, figured it out. Had a galaxy brain moment.

what about now?

Attached: 1527466308291.png (1920x1080, 18K)

I did

I literally fucking did this but with keke, why the fuck did I think that i needed to keep the extra character, fuck my life

thanks user - i'd rendered it an impossibility in my mind because i'd tried it before (just by sacrificing the wrong text).

To all the other anons, thanks, but your advice was too obtuse for me.

>tfw brainlet

As in, i'd sacrified text to get keke, rather than sacrificing keke text to get baba

Failure

Nope. You'd need "and open" for that to work. You are making an assumption about how to beat the level which is wrong.

This game makes all of us brainlets.

He's not me, I figured it out. What a fucking kinmo level.

This is correct, i'm doing the "harder" one now, and its much fucking easier because its literally just brute forcing, whereas the other one had skull turn to fucking wall

>He's not me
Yes he is. Why else would you post with the same name?