Just modded my ps3, give me the games to download. (Include ps2,ps1 and psp games)

Just modded my ps3, give me the games to download. (Include ps2,ps1 and psp games)

Attached: Sony-PlayStation-3-2001A-wController-L.jpg (4710x2280, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ps3homebrew/wiki/how_to_hack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Talladega Nights

But user, the ps3...

Attached: 1373908903620.png (300x300, 14K)

Nier

Persona 5, Demon souls, Red Dead Redemption, The Last of Us, Ico HD, Shadow of the Colossus HD

The psp emulator in the ps3 was only designed to run minis so most games have compatibility issues.

psp emulation works great on PC anyway, and it runs on garbage-tier computers given it's also designed to run on phones

PS1:

-Silent Hill
-Resident Evil 1-3
-MediEvil 1 & 2
-Final Fantasy VII-IX

-Spyro 1-3
-Dino Crisis 1-2
-Vagrant Story
-Metal Gear Solid

-G-Police games
-Oddworld -games
-Gex: Deep Cover Gecko
-Alundra

-Parasite Eve 1 & 2
-Crash Bandicoot 1-3
-Crash Team Racing

PS3:

-Valkyria Chronicles
-Catherine
-Ni No Kuni
-MGS Legacy Collection / HD Collection + MGS1 + 4
-Demon's Souls + Dark Souls
-Okami HD
-FF XIII + XIII-2 + Lighting Returns
-End Of Eternity
-Ratchet & Clank PS3 trilogy, + HD Collection if you haven't played originals
-Persona 5
-NieR
-Drakengard 3

Yeah, but its right there on my ps3. I dont want to go through the hassle of installing one +ps3 controller

..has no games

You have great taste user

Woah. How'd you do it? I followed instructions seemingly perfectly but it didn't end up working. Can you point me to a good tutorial

Attached: 1445923435752.png (601x411, 303K)

Asuras Wrath, Dantes Inferno, MGS IV,atelier games, Nier, infamous 1 &2, killzone 2, resistance, midnight club la, motorstorm, final fantasy x andx-2 hd, yakuza 3-5, ico, ssx from top of my head.

Forgot ni no kuni and folklore, first naruto open world gamesalso are on ps3 and they were alright

NieR
Drakengard 3
Folklore
3D Dot Game Heroes
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
Killzone HD
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Resistance Fall of Man
Resistance 2
Resistance 3
Shadow of the Damned
Lollipop Chainsaw
Tales of Graces f
Tales of Xillia
Rune Factory: Oceans
Shadow of the Colossus HD
Catherine
Resonance of Fate
Star Ocean 4
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Binary Domain
Kingdom Hearts I.5 and II.5
Vanquish

as someone who never played the jak & Daxter, Sly Cooper and Ratchet & Clank series when they were first released, I´m currently having a ton of fun with the hd remasters. Except Ratchet & Clank 1s final boss. Fuck that shit.

Go to homebrew general.

Play Nier and Drakengard 3 for me user

reddit.com/r/ps3homebrew/wiki/how_to_hack
Here you go user

Already played nier and i loved it

>Killzone 2
>Killzone 3
KZ2 was only fun online. KZ3 was literally just KZ2 with less guns and one less class. KZ3 campaign was also less than four hours long on the hardest difficulty.

It actually works great with most of PEP games, completely 3D ones being the best, as the emulator renders games in 720p, and 2D being blurry due to low-res sprites' upscaling.

not him but oh, looks like I'm still on a right firmware for it, thought I wasn't anymore

Not sure what I'd do with a hacked PS3 though. I already played over 100 games on it and there's nothing I want to replay. It's really just sitting there unused.

SAME SITUATION HERE

What's the best way to play PS2 games (I have a Slim with rebug and so on)? Do releases from PS Store play better than PCSX2, for example?

Attached: 9intppj3o8m11.jpg (728x960, 75K)

Thank you based user. I've been trying to make my PlayStation classic work with auto bleem and no matter what I do shit just doesn't work. I just wanna play ps1 games on a controller on my TV

Original PS3 wasn't emulation, it literally had a ps2 inside it. So no different than using a PS2 except for output method (I imagine hdmi may introduce a bit of lag, not that I'd notice it).

Later PS3s emulated some aspects but didn't really seem different.

That aside, PCSX2 is usually ""fine"" as long as you stick to software mode. If you awnt eye candy with high res rendering, it's where you get fuck ups depending on the game.

That's actually a lot easier to follow then the one they got on /hbg/. Thanks user.

Just install webman mod or multiman. You put the isos on a folder on your usb named GAMES and they run. I have both installed because some games only play on multiman with some settings changed but on webman i can launch games directly from the xmb

>no Wild arms, Legend of Dragoon, Arc the lad, Suikoden, JOJO, Puppeteer, Folklore

>TFW newer slims still aren't able to be CFW.

I just want a goddamn trophy hack like the Vita.

Sell yours and buy an older one.

Tales of xilia1
Persona (which runs better on ps4)
Catherine (which runs better on pc)

this pretty much sums it up