DMC thread

OST IN 3 DAYS
BLOOD PALACE IN 2 WEEKS
PLAYABLE TRISH AND LADY NEVER EVER

Attached: 1552412067886.png (587x725, 572K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwQyuhCXH3I
youtube.com/watch?v=lswynHLXFuw
youtube.com/watch?v=H1a6uAoJQ2M&t
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/41
youtube.com/watch?v=ReGZgFobmpc
vocaroo.com/i/s0hHHPTDrWvI
vocaroo.com/i/s12jNVYihZUM
imgur.com/a/mBxI08U
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/38
youtube.com/watch?v=Pl7IA7uUCVM
youtube.com/watch?v=EvzbD5_QrII
twitter.com/DMC5Info/status/1102674074453594112
reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/comments/azm6pn/how_to_fight_a_fury_as_nero/
youtube.com/watch?v=_cW3SYnINNE
youtube.com/watch?v=l9euq6kJL_A
youtube.com/watch?v=QE1ScwL4Jmo
youtube.com/watch?v=uLVozFvtEmM
youtu.be/-fAtAceK6-Q?t=3m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=IyeTroY6uUY
youtube.com/watch?v=zvlfoqj1xWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GIVE ME PLAYABLE LADY

Attached: 20190317110916_1.jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

Reminder modding is a bliss
youtube.com/watch?v=hwQyuhCXH3I
youtube.com/watch?v=lswynHLXFuw

Attached: 1552591698645.png (760x686, 646K)

Attached: file.png (752x303, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=H1a6uAoJQ2M&t

god bless royalgaurd

ELBOW BLADES ACTIVATE

>start on DMD
>regular enemies take literal minutes each to kill, and that's despite reaching minimum S on every fight
>fight the first boss
>he throws you outside at 70% instead of like 40%
>feels like he has over 3x health from SOS, goes down so slowly that i get bored
>beat him and turn off, haven't started the game up again since
:\

Attached: Schermata_20190314_alle_19.28.21.png (1018x750, 1.58M)

Dante needs to fuck Lucia!

>there are people on Yea Forums who unironically think a Nero solo game will ever happen

They didn’t do it in 4
They did it even less in 5 despite the tease
They’re never gonna fucking do it you clowns

yeah fuck DMD, im gonna stay on SoS and just kill time until BP comes out

Um how do I effectively avoid Urizen's tentacle attack? That single attack is fucking me up on DMD, I can't handle it

so if Nero's song is about his DT awakening and V's song is about Vergil and V splitting what is Dante's song in the context of the story?
Is it just CANT DIE LOL TOO CHURAZEY?

Attached: 20190314202931_1.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

dash in a circle or make it hit Urizen if his shield is down

>Reach a V mission
>Lose all motivation to keep playing

Have they said anything about being able to use any character in any mission

>Have a whole poets worth of content
>Give V only two poems when reading the book
Fucking why

1 > 4 > 3 > 5

Don’t @ me haters

What exactly does top gear do with cav? I'm not really sure what I'm trying to do with it.

It's "we watched DmC cutscenes on youtube and wrote our song about the wrong character"

This is my last request, Yea Forums... Do not let Dante say the J word...

Attached: oxbitFWHKt.png (1280x679, 885K)

I can fuck her instead

He must explOOOOOOODE

It forges you by fire though and soon the game will be boring on anything but that difficulty. Happened to me hard in Bayonetta too in infinite climax. Swore I'd never play that shit again after beating it and could never go back, it was too easy. Needed my meat bags to style on

Did DMC 4 have a mod that let you play as Dante for Nero's missions?

I hope somebody makes something like that for 5.

Attached: allright.png (628x529, 23K)

J-.J..-JA.-J...

Attached: Godte.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

>Vergil gets his own theme

Attached: PREPARE TO DIE.png (512x345, 179K)

Sin DT and his fight to the death with Vergil/Urizen

>watch gameplay of the rolling theater coop mission against angelo knights
>4-5 missions of nero and vee slapping knights around
>playing on human as vee
>beat the fight in 30 seconds

Attached: 15699423388.png (459x502, 193K)

Makes your next attack stronger, basically. It’s just there to encourage you to wait and let the wheels grind on enemies for a second before you launch into the next hit of a combo.

It's about pulling his devil trigger to kill his brother after said brother is connected to just about every childhood trauma Dante has

It took me a while to realize that Dante has animations for parrying from behind which makes it like 20 times cooler

Attached: file.png (707x679, 1.28M)

SALES WHEN?

Okay dad
JACKPOT

Attached: 1552364895996.png (538x575, 724K)

to see a world in a grain of sand
and a heaven in a wild flower
hold infinity in the palm of your hand
and eternity in an hour
unironically memorized it from V DMD missions

Attached: 359488259291742218.png (112x112, 25K)

JIRUGAMESH

Attached: 1528880322385.jpg (553x441, 34K)

>They did it even less in 5 despite the tease
What tease? Dante was in the game since the very first trailer.

J NIGGER

Attached: 1544566671942.png (448x435, 266K)

Yeah no kidding, it's like Quiet's fucking humming all over again

>Dante Rebellion Y in midair is a straight down slash
>Nero actually gets combos mid air without the hassle of swapping to Sword
I've never liked some of Dante's moveset in 4 when it felt like Nero was less clunky to play. Would it kill them to make Rebellion's aerial stuff be similar to Nero? Back+Y to go down, but mashing Y is just a normal fucking combo

Attached: 1507353116633.jpg (715x723, 32K)

>Imagine not being able to Max Exceed and JC
>Not using Gerbera, Punchline, Overture, Tomboy or the op as fuck Buster arm for easy damage and style points
>Not using Showdown
>Giving up
The absolute state of (You).

Attached: 1538116975991.png (553x300, 141K)

Play the game further you tool

Just wait

Can't wait to use jetliner in his DLC

Attached: JACKPOT3.png (900x649, 614K)

Play more. You'll eventually unlock an entirely new moveset that you can switch back from in NG+

You've gone too far Dante. Have fun with the 20 pineapple pizzas I billed to your office.

Attached: NOW.png (324x380, 207K)

based and r--ROYAL GUARD

Just beat Geryon Knight on DMD and now my fingers hurt.

DMC4’s ending was all Nero, and Dante was billed as a sort of legendary figure outside the player’s control rather than a main character. Dante didn’t even respond when asked if they’d meet again. It was a pretty clear sendoff for Dante as the main character.

to see a world in a grain of sand
and a heaven in
AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA griffon sounds

nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/41

Attached: file.png (1244x700, 991K)

Absolutely devilish

Attached: 1552113285811.png (640x720, 1.02M)

They really need to speed up how quickly you can reload missions after you die and quit.

Why do we always have to go through that unskippable judgment draweth nigh text like it's some old-school Resident Evil game?

>PLAYABLE TRISH AND LADY NEVER EVER

thank god, fuck those retarded whores, put all that effort and time into vergil instead

Attached: 1544980791032.jpg (640x800, 53K)

>current year
>he STILL can’t do basic trick sword swappin for air combos

LOOK
AT
THIS
DUDE

RULES OF NATURE

Haven't played any DMC yet and my autism tells me to play them before getting V.
Should I get this bundle? Normally it's just the "HD Collection" that includes 1-3 and you need to buy 4 separately so this is a good deal I think. It's jus tthat people tell me 2 and 4 aren't very good and also I will probably already be burned out somehwere in 2

Attached: dmc bundle.jpg (1183x622, 167K)

The one that baffles me the most is how Ninja Theory doesn't even know what easing is and that Itsuno had to teach them. That's like animation 101. It's basic shit. Did anyone at NT even go to animation school?

Attached: NT doesn't know what easing is.jpg (1107x1200, 200K)

What if V returns but as a nonstory character like Vergil in DMC4 and DMC3 I guess

Attached: 1552537671090.jpg (1024x604, 89K)

How do I git gud on bosses? I can easily reach A or S on normal enemies, but I'm happy if I even reach B on bosses, especially the later ones.

I had to use 2-3 golden orbs onthe Vergil fight as Dante, and one on Urizen before he transformed back into Vergil.

>current year
>not doing trick gun sword gun trick swapping

Attached: 1539157113426.png (249x244, 132K)

>Finishing it early with SDT
Booooo

>chesee Urizen DMD with gunslinger
I feel dirty.

Play 1-3-4, skip DmC and 2.
You can start with 3 from HD edition.

Is there something I’m missing? I’m always just 100 points shy of S rank on mission ten in SoS. I think it’s how I cannot squeeze more than 4300 out of a fight by the time I get past the first Judecca.

2 is bad but only retards hate on 4. Yeah it’s padded but it’s a good game and secretly better than 3, just don’t tell that to Yea Forums or they’ll screech.

How the helldo you even ex in a combo? I get 0-3 ex at complete random at any timing or even if mashing the wrum wrum. Stupid unreliable mechanic with seemingly random timing?

Assuming that Vergil is a weeb and ideally only uses Japanesey weeapons, what kind of devil arms does he need

Attached: file.png (700x640, 309K)

2 is awful and you should just not play it
4 is smooth and plays well but you will run backwards through the levels halfway through
It's also 5 and not the Roman numeral. Why do so many people call it V and not 5?

What's the difference between Rebellion and Sparda Sword?

>YAHAHAHA
>SO HIGH MAINTENANCE
>BARBECUE TIIIME
>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Attached: 1549597279913.jpg (768x1024, 730K)

4 is good.

>never played a DMC before
>Start playing on Human
>Figure out the controls around Mission 15 after getting B and C ranks mostly
>Restart the game on Devil Hunter
>Buy Exceed upgrade
>Hit S ranks in every fight with Red Queen explosions all around
BANG BANG BANG

Fuck this game is awesome

Yea Forums, how long is DMC1?

air taunt more

Why does Urizen speak so slowly

You just gotta milk those fights to hang in SSS for as long as possible, use taunts, gun attacks, to keep it sitting above SSS without killing enemies. never ever hit enemies with attacks that aren't fresh, ie attacks that you used too recently and won't fill the style meter.

No the song writers fucked up and made it for DmC Donte instead of Dante... I turned Dante's theme to Devils Never Cry ASAP. Never felt more filled with light.

Attached: ahh DMC3, now THAT was a good game..jpg (926x1080, 209K)

How do I stop spamming air GS with E&I it's too fun

Got a link?

Less than 2 hours if you're good.

youtube.com/watch?v=ReGZgFobmpc

Mission 10 is almost impossible to S without the No Damage multiplier. Otherwise you pretty much need to be on SSS for every single fight.

An afternoon and a bit of an evening unless you die twenty times to Phantom

Maybe four hours on a first playthrough, probably a bit less. Very replayable though.

Sparda's longer and some moves do more damage

Demon chair

Attached: 6C52qFc.png (1746x277, 137K)

Vergil ain't a weeb. He's just generally aristocratic and cultured.

>tfw had that but with the sewer goat ghost of spooky scissors

Attached: 1486778675572.jpg (572x572, 214K)

Yes but Dante couldn't use the grim grip points... At the moment it's the same for DMC5 so any mission where you're required to use grim grip is off the limits for the character mod, but all of V's missions can be played by Dante at least.

vocaroo.com/i/s0hHHPTDrWvI

Attached: 1551714155372.png (1382x4247, 2.14M)

Oh boy

A solid 8 hours if you don’t use a guide. Way more than that if you wanna double down on hard mode and collect everything.

Cheers. I usually spend ~10 hours to finish a DMC game so I guess it's shorter that other games.

without dying, maybe like 4-6 hours?

>le start with 3 meme

Christ when will this end
Nelo Angelo’s reveal is worthless if you already know who he is the second you see him
Vergil’s ending in 3 relies on you knowing that he gets fucked and won’t mean anything otherwise

>speedruns by people with high level of experience with the game vs a literal who user with no experience
stop it

Which doesn't stop him from being a weeb. I bet he waifus Saber.

Attached: 1414787120487.png (639x462, 224K)

who says you need to stop?

Attached: 1550599030560.png (825x450, 322K)

It IS the best game in series and you know it.

Is there any reason to use Rebellion over the other swords then other than the reason that it looks better?

Follow it up with double Kalina Ann GUN midair

The DSD has those extra energy blades that have incredible utility.

Also, Drive is DSD exclusive sadly.

vocaroo.com/i/s12jNVYihZUM

Attached: 1544173219125.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

>When it decides to chase you early on in the hallway
>then again when your health was on a timer

Attached: 1529504643314.png (336x330, 87K)

yes thats exactly it

You know, I actually feel bad for Mundus, not even an alternate version of him far more powerful than the original could even give Dante a good fight.

imgur.com/a/mBxI08U

Being Mundus is suffrage.

4 is good but you should avoid playing 2. It's short yes, but you'll be spamming guns 100% of the time and your finger will be asking for mercy when you're done. Also the events of 2 are never mentioned outside of the game.

Blessed

You're a fucking tw@t

>Nero's EX color is ugly as fuck
>But in DT it looks amazing

Fuck.

Attached: 13234235435.jpg (297x318, 11K)

This is a BOOMER ONLY thread. No Zoomers past this point.

Attached: 1552535933946.jpg (3840x2160, 3.78M)

No and that’s beside the point regardless. 3 was made with the knowledge that most players would be familiar with the plot of the first game. Playing 3 first just because it’s chronologically earlier than 1 is retarded. Even if you think 3 is far better, that just means going back to 1 would be more difficult for no benefit whatsoever.

>10 years after DMC4
>he still can't Max Act

Attached: smug James Franco.jpg (1097x1073, 232K)

(you)'re Reason for Fighting had such cheesy line & delivery it was great
"WHO DAAARES INTERFEEEEEERE

the song's meaning is "This song is meh but thankfully Devil's Never Cry is an option you can use so let's put that as Dante's battle theme instead"

THE EYE CAN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not inviting your kids with other drinks

Attached: hw9pwnbp2wz11.jpg (750x979, 84K)

KINETIC CARD KINETIC CARD

Based

Attached: 1551588842611.gif (333x194, 1.78M)

Nero EX looks fine except for maybe the hair but i got used to it.

You're reason for fighting comes off?

nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/38

>anons analyzing blake's poetry for hints on who Urizen could be
>it was just a pun

Attached: 1550472531714.jpg (1280x918, 41K)

If V is just 2 days old how did he manage get enough cash to pay Morrison to Pay Dante up front?

>What flavor of power is this

The stupid gold boots is too much to handle.

he prostituted his demon portal

youtube.com/watch?v=Pl7IA7uUCVM

Post a better track

Isn't 2 the last game in the timeline? Maybe 5 is now but dante was old and haggard looking in 2 as well, so maybe 5 is right after 2? It'd make sense that no other games mention its events at any rate.

DMC1 is my favorite DMC game

I wonder what the conversion rate is of Red Orbs to USD

Killed and mugged people

Attached: Crimson Cloud.jpg (1958x1435, 602K)

Urizen is a figure in Blake mythology but I could see Itsuno being a dumb enough nigger to just use it for the pun as well

How do I style on teleporting double scythe dudes as dante? RG feels useless since their attacks are rare and have really long windups. Any particularly good weapon I can use? Difficulty is SoS btw

I've been depressed ever since DMC5 came out.

Attached: 1549116779055.jpg (720x467, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EvzbD5_QrII

Attached: tumblr_pa5c1uL8ml1rmtaa9o1_1280.png (1280x924, 525K)

>I'll make you submit
Is Nero retarded or he doesn't realize who his father is?

Attached: 1552746799665.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

No, originally it was but Capcom retconned it, now the order of events is 3>1>2>4>5

Nope. Officially it's:

DMC3 -> DMC1 -> Anime -> DMC2 -> DMC4 -> DMC5 Novel -> DMC5

the novel goes over some loose ends like Lucia, how Nero met Nico and where Dante got Balrog.

used Vergil's bank account

duh

>Me and my idiot brother

And to think there's still people who believe Mundus could make a comeback as anything else other than a miniboss at this point.

Attached: 1552586216406.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

>Morrison and V leave the bar and talk outside. He asks V if he has any money. While Dante will take jobs regarding demons even with no payment, having money would be beneficial as business hasn’t been booming. In response, V casually hands him dozens of paper bills. Some of the bills appear to have blood stains on them.
>Morrison hears a groan behind him. He turns around and sees a man lying in an alleyway surrounded by blood. It appears that he has been attacked by a large bird.
>V stretches out his right arm and the bird rests on it. Morrison asks V if that’s his bird, and the bird itself replies that he’s his own bird. Morrison notices that this isn’t like a parrot repeating speech, the bird appears to be able to talk on its own.
>The bird jokes with Morrison that money is money, but if he’s a clean-freak then they’ll go to the bank and swap them for cleaner notes.
>V tells Morrison that if he’s dissatisfied with the amount, they can collect more. Morrison has a feeling that more people would need to be hurt to get the money, so he says this amount is fine. After all, it’s enough to help his friend living in poverty.

Attached: D1eXzCuXcAE1znS.jpg (851x978, 60K)

The latter, he wasn't around for anything Vergil related pre-5 and probably wouldn't give a shit even if he did know since he's just kinda like that.

Need some help with Mission 12 Urizen on DMD. Is there a way to quickly break his last phase shield? I always out of DT juices for SDT.

>implying Vergil has one

Like uncle, like nephew.

We see a lot of father and son stuff in media, so it's refreshing to see a lot of nephew and uncle stuff. I don't have a kid, but I do have a nephew who visits 1-2 times a month I love playing games with.

I kept getting cucked by the ending credit Hell Judeca and cannot unlock Nero's taunt, despite easily S ranking Vergil. Any help on how to defeat him QUICK?

How can one bird be so based?

Attached: burd.png (2009x1367, 1.29M)

Heaven or Hell game mode, just pew pew to victory.

HAHAHA FUCK YEAH

I miss him bros.

Attached: 21.jpg (1280x3497, 592K)

DT and slap it

Can anyone give me some tips on how to S rank mission 10 in DMD? I just can't seem to drag the Style points past the threshold, the damn Furies and Chaos just keep dragging it down.

V pulling a bank heist sounds cool

gaaaaaaay

Damn, DMC3's soundtrack was so fucking good.

my only complaint with DMC5 was its soundtrack, I liked about 4 or 5 songs in total. Why did they not bring back the original composer? i assume during all the fuckery that happened with Capcom he probably got fired or left or some shit.

>nobody calls him feather face
>or tells him to flock off

he fugged milfs for money

post yfw when you heard the Psycho Siren remix for the first time

Attached: 60071799_p4_master1200.jpg (700x700, 180K)

what I want to know is why when they decided to modulate Dan Southworth's voice they made him sound like Optimus prime (???)

>walk into bank
>snap fingers
>read book
>get money
>walk out

Attached: 20190308120026_1.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

Good god, Trish... put on some clothes, your days as a model have been over for about 10 years now

Attached: yikes.png (252x313, 148K)

>In response, V casually hands him dozens of paper bills. Some of the bills appear to have blood stains on them.
This shit right here is Vergil as fuck

>tfw she and Nero have the same chin

Is Dante a virgin?

Her body is nice and fit. What's not to like?

So how do Dante and Vergil poop in hell? Can Dante even get pizza? Does Vergil like pizza?

Is this young people humor?

Too bad her face isn't that nice.

>this is lame and worse than the original and this is a pussy version of a shadow nowhere near as hard as the original and with a worse design by far

no face

Is this from the prequel novel or whatever?

Fuck man why can't this shit be in the actual games

Why do you think he's so powerful?

I actually really like 5's soundtrack, I think its fairly balanced in what it offers, but its true that battle track wise 3 is pretty strong. I'm not a huge deathcore fan though, so the variety is appreciated.

if they smoothen him up a bit, sure
I had fun playing with him, but compared to Dante and Nero, geting SSS is way too easy, they also need to work on the responsiveness of Griffon and Shadow, they aren't as fluid like Nero and Dante are

Dante didn't even eat anything for a month. So they probably don't even need to eat.....that much.

Unless he just ate red orbs or something.

They open a portal to get some snacks, and Verg protects it from demons while Dante hunts for pizza and sundae.

Seems that way
Now dumb puns, that's humor

Attached: 1534869960633.jpg (1277x725, 390K)

Attached: Devil_May.png (1898x1080, 3.01M)

>I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass
Fucking incredible

Attached: 1552226609509.png (573x900, 850K)

BOI

I didn't wanna do it man

Attached: crying kusoboat.png (838x521, 374K)

Just read the summary
twitter.com/DMC5Info/status/1102674074453594112

There's a prequel manga with V. While we don't know the full thing, we do know that it explains why Phantom isn't on of V's familiars.

Attached: file.png (1000x1426, 1.86M)

Yes

I miss Griffon, lads

Attached: if I see that fucking bird one more time.webm (800x452, 2.8M)

This DT would have been perfect if it wasn't for the shitty girl haircut.

His long hair should have been completely swept back instead of having bangs.

No

I'm digging the crack whore chic personally

USELESS AND HUMAN. I WILL SHOW YOU YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES. I WILL GIVE YOU DESPAIR. AND. DEATH.

Best demon in the series, fight me.

Guys, i've been listening to this song and it kinda grew on me. The instrumental in the end is pretty catchy. And "YOU CANNOT KIIIILL MEEEE" is pretty hype too.

Attached: 1546966580197.gif (100x100, 73K)

Attached: Something about strength and power.png (1920x1080, 3.61M)

Yeah, Subhuman is actually pretty good especially when you're slicing demons up

Attached: 1547556899886.jpg (1920x1080, 522K)

t.dumb american with no taste.

Are you implying dmc1 Shadow was hard?

>the way nero backs away when he stands up

The hair is an Onimusha reference

Attached: onisamano.jpg (640x480, 59K)

the timing is broken on pc, they said it will be fixed in a patch, only way for timings to work properly is to play in 30fps

For me, it is the McChicken

Attached: 20190308161304_1.jpg (1920x1080, 408K)

It isn't, it's just an anime trope.

So Vergil & Dante escaping hell and Trish & Lady girls night out DLCs are pretty much confirmed, right?

Definitely the most dangerous basic enemy in the game, at the very least. There’s a reason they got their own song. Albeit the challenge generally comes from there being multiple at once.

Still, DMC5’s shadow is weak shit in comparison.

You mean Bleach right? Even has the same VA.

>we're never getting griffon, nightmare, v or shadow back
I wanted more demon sass god fucking damn it

No.

I've had that with Nelo Angelo 3 because I couldn't into parrying and weapon switching

BANG BANG BANG
BANG BANG BANG
BANG BANG BANG
bang bang bang
bang bang bang
bang bang bang

>the way he tears himself free and slowly stumbles forward, his tentacles forming around him like a cape
I will never not be mad that he and V are wasted.

It still looks shit.

The song was always good, it's just that the original singer screams way too much and ruined the song.

Attached: only boomers will get this.jpg (480x360, 9K)

there shouldn't be any DLC. they gave literally anything that could be interesting about trish and lady to dante/nero and dante also has more dynamic/less mash friendly versions of almost every one of vergils main mechanics (with a few going to V instead)

the only thing this game needs is to give V more options. he's lacking a late game "and this is to go even further beyond" like neros DT/bringer or dantes SDT and DSD

>mfw it's a V mission in DmD

Attached: 20190308230451_1.jpg (2560x1080, 238K)

>still no anime music DLC

Attached: 1537819703379.jpg (568x518, 60K)

Attached: guaranteed replies.jpg (750x750, 181K)

>mfw a behemoth shows up and DTs the second the shell is broken

Attached: 20190308205934_1.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

>mfw it's a V mission in DmD

Attached: 1532344823369.gif (247x338, 2.34M)

>Tfw got sick of listening to Vergil 2 and Devils Never Cry after my DMD and HaH runs
I didn't think it was possible but Mission 12 and that insufferable faggot Nidhogg proved me wrong.

Attached: 1529428039047.png (274x313, 216K)

>there shouldn't be any DLC. they gave literally anything that could be interesting about trish and lady to dante/nero and dante also has more dynamic/less mash friendly versions of almost every one of vergils main mechanics (with a few going to V instead)

DMC5 is desperately lacking extra game modes, it absolutely needs DLC.

The game has a shitton of toys to play with but the playspace being simply limited to the campaign is not enough. Bloody Palace can't come soon enough.

Do you have to be at SOS or higher to unlock recovery provocation? Also do you have to beat BOTH Dante and Nero's end credit missions?

is there anything more satisfying than a charged hedgehog in a room of enemies?

Do it without taking any damage

Why did he have to die

Attached: 15526007680941[1].jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Sniping an enemy with Skewer

Attached: 1537459394278.jpg (636x612, 117K)

I don't really know about difficulty, but I just didn't bother tryharding credits from the beginning since I figured HoH would let me OS everything and get both V's costume and Nero's taunt by mashing a single button.

No, you can do it on DH, and I'm assuming on Human too.
Beating both is only required for V EX, you just need to beat Nero's to unlock the taunt

Griffon is such a jackass. I love him.

Properly doing Griffon's lightning rotation while controlling Shadow at the same time.

Mine must be bugged then, I beat Judeca and Nico praises me, but still haven't unlocked it. Beat it in DH and SOS.

IF YOU HAVE TO ASK

Attached: 20190317174708_1.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

No damage it so that you can get 2x the points and another 20% boost to your score from using no continues.

Parry the furies using Revolver with Cerberus and use the Cerberus SM moves to get some damage in before they disappear. Use Kalina Ann to knock them in the air and stop them from teleporting. The fire staff is also good for breaking Chaos spines.

yeah it's the devil trigger version of swordmaster summoned swords that are actually worth it since they augment your moves.

Speaking of, I still don't get what Nero's Summoned Swords are supposed to be. Vergil's are Force Edge, Dante's is DSD, but Nero's are still, uh

Attached: file.png (548x571, 501K)

>Payday but with V's three familiars
SHADOW, GO GET THE DRILL
DAMN IT GRIFFON DON'T FRY THE CIVILIANS
CLOAKER'S GOT V

That scene was easily V's coolest moment.

Attached: 20190309134758_1.jpg (2560x1080, 404K)

How do I kill Invisible Lizard and Scissors effectively with Nero?

They're a cakewalk with Dante but whenever I fight them as Nero I keep stumbling around like a moron

IT'S TOO LATE

Attached: D10ZycNWwAE9Kkd.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

Is there any use to Balrog's kick moveset?

The jab spam > fire uppercut is obviously extremely good, but what about the kicks?

>tfw no new chaos legion game
It's not fair bros

Attached: 1519028820713.jpg (960x624, 64K)

So have we got any sales numbers yet?

>Dante's is DSD
They aren't.

I've gotten V AND Vergil EX but I don't have Recovery provocation

Attached: invalid command.gif (782x543, 5K)

SO HERE I AM

Attached: 20190312195832_1.jpg (1920x1080, 668K)

It's got a very nice launcher and a great air juggle attack in SM style.

For the invisible lizards (Furies)
reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/comments/azm6pn/how_to_fight_a_fury_as_nero/

For the Death Scissors, just kill them in one hit with the parry > shot method.

>Finally learned to TRICK SWORD TRICK SWORD TRICK SWORD in anticipation of DMCV
>I don't even need it anymore

Attached: DfYFYduWsAEk8TN.jpg (418x275, 26K)

>Everyone keeps saying V is the faceroll character that gets SSS rank with no effort at all
>mfw I'm a DMC vet that can easily SSS with both Dante and Nero but I barely even hit S most fights with V

What am I doing wrong?

Attached: 1490345469950.png (500x465, 116K)

I'm not good enough for a no damage run yet.

Thanks, user. Will try out the tactics later.

Anyone succeeding in importing a 100% save? Everytime I replace the save folder with a 100% save the game says I have no save file. Already beat DMD on PS4 and don't want to unlock everything again.

"we do it"

batarangs

Try to play as V with KB+M.

GROWING OLDER ALL THE TIME

Attached: 20190314193623_1.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

>just figured out balrog talks

Attached: 1544311448848.jpg (499x405, 37K)

Play the fucking game you tool. Just proving you have not even finished it yet by writing this.

>you can only use the Turbo Mode mod with the non-Denuvo .exe

Where do I find this .exe file? Will I get banned from Steam for using this?

Summon Nightmare when you can, constantly read your book, do air taunts because they're safe.

IGNITE THE FLAME

Jesus fucking Christ, do people have Yea Forums open so that they can immediately post a complaint as soon as they find one?

Play the fucking game man. Swordmaster gives you Nero's aerial combos that keep you in the air. Play the game before opening your dumb mouth.

because he's dying

Not sure you can even use another account's savegame

I love how Vergil has cherry blossoms floating around him when you hack him in
I hope he keeps them but I know he won't

Attached: 1552745023630.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

SMOKING SEXY STYLE

NOW

Can I do that in the base game or do I need the deluxe edition?

How does this image make you feel?

Attached: R63.jpg (850x1167, 201K)

Attached: PS004.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

>nine months after the incident, a bunch of milfs carrying white-haired babies go to Devil May Cry, asking if the tattooed cripple is still there
>Morrison goes shiiieeeeeet and calls Nero

He was complaining about needing to be in swordmaster to do an aerial combo with rebellion, meaning he didn't get DSD yet.

So whatever happened to Nevan and Agni & Rudra in the days since DMC3? I know that Dante broke Cerberus in the fight against Balrog according to the novel. But what about the other Devil Arms he got in DMC 1, 3 and 4? What about that cool ultragreatsword Vendetta he got in DMC2?

Attached: arkuny-arkuny-nevan-dmc-by-arkuny-by-arkuny-db9s3m9.jpg (636x900, 51K)

Complete and utter bullshit.
I can consistently get max act on pc at 60fps

>lighting rotation
You mean Round Robin yeah?

HAHAW FUCK YEAH

Attached: 53491948_2312361248787731_4015567535817621504_o.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

Th-there's a proper rotation?

>monster reflection on Yamato
I lost my shit

He is not dead, he only went back to the demon world.

Attached: 1552314688376.jpg (330x381, 73K)

it's implied Dante has to sell most of his devil arms to Enzo to pay bills

Attached: file.png (998x504, 1.13M)

youtube.com/watch?v=_cW3SYnINNE

Attached: 54436200_2312690345421488_7293111028479426560_o.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

>So whatever happened to
Pawn Stars

I'm hoping that he has a Corrupt Vergil costume. And it's DT is Nelo Angelo with Sin DT being Urizen.

Is it possible to beat mission 11 without weapons without also needing Super Dante for infinite SDT?

I'm hoping bloody palace has more costumes as unlocks

>typical Sparda costume for Dante
>something new for Nero and V

>cant wrap my head around cavalier
The game being slow after binging on dmc4 turbo mode for about a month doesnt help

Attached: image.jpg (500x492, 207K)

The battle would have been over in half the time if he ora ora'd during the ride.

I much more enjoying seeing him in cutscenes than actually play him.

Urizen was already a pun within Blake's works as he literally represents Reason

Yes, but you have to Royal Guard everything

>in romantic and sexual relationship with a clone of his dead mother

Dante's a weird guy.

Attached: 1977706-devil_may_cry_1_b_michael_turner.jpg (495x751, 45K)

learn to royal guard nigga

>i curse my stars in bitter grief and woe,
>that made my love so high and me so low.
I orgasm everytime i here this verse.

Attached: 1537890682085.png (700x700, 158K)

Does anyone else hate the fact that Senior is around the corner when you still haven’t got tired of DMC5 but want to start Sekiro with everyone

>dante sold cerberus to patty’s mom so she can give a doggo to patty as a gift
Its not canon but i want it to be

Is there a

>Gee, Dante, how come your mom lets you have TWO rocket launchers?

edit yet?

nero shut up im doing goth things

Attached: 20190317175017_1.jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

>but want to start Sekiro with everyone
But i dont give a shit about sekiro

dumb phoneposter

Well I've got no idea then, beating Nero's credits in DH is how I got mine

POST EX TAUNT RANKINGS
For me:
Dante = V > Nero

Attached: 1552328721034.jpg (1200x1176, 168K)

Doggo isn't potty trained and would probably shit out steaming piles of crap the size of two city blocks
Guess who has to pick it all up

He didn't really outright sell them, he's basically pawned them to Enzo for a quick buck and for storage, which means Dante has to pay Enzo every now and then so he doesn't put them up for Sale.

He did this mainly because Enzo got injured during one of Dante's jobs and he felt really bad about it.

He was chained up in that room for hundreds of years and did you see any shit there
Cerb is a good doggo

vergil>nero>v>dante

how many of you are going for S ranks on all the difficulties?

On the bright side, if Dante manages to buyback, then everyone's happy.
Too bad the fucker left so he can shoot the shit with his brother.

I sort of miss the days when Dante and Trish were a couple instead of this bizarre reelationship where they live together for 20 years but never fuck.

Itsuno did a lot of right things with the franchise, but making Dante some weird celibate was a mistake imo

V spin Airtaunt is the best taunt in the game, it beats the ex easily

that's a little too much grind for me I think, I'm really only interested in dante must die mode, and not the 2 meme difficulties

OST wasn't that good what I want track that plays during V's fights.

You faggots really overstated dmd's difficulty. Im up to mission 3 and aside from more health its really not that bad, enemies dont even really feel that much more aggressive when they DT since as Nero you never have to fucking touch the ground to deal with them anyways. Just get all the collectibles/upgrades in your sos/dh runs if its really givin you trouble, and learn to abuse jc.

Attached: 20190313165854_1.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

I'm not gonna do the stupid Heaven and Hell one though.

It's easier because this time you have Dante's full set at his disposal, Trickster and Royal Guard make the fight really easy

Doggo wouldn't be used to all the girly shit Patty would cook for him so he'll probably keep shitting explosive diarrhea, but you're right because doggo cleans up after himself

the human difficulty forced S is dumb, fucking capcom

Attached: 55575778_2312690342088155_134263271833206784_o.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

>OST wasn't that good
where's my onsokumaru image when I need it most

They feel fuckin good

5 is great, even if you're new to DMC it's pretty good at giving context to the situation and characters. but you'll lose alot of the impact that the fanservice has, this game is absolutely a homage to the entire series

>capcom wants to revive its old properties

What are the chances that VJ at LEAST gets a PC port one of these days? That series has no business being as forgotten as it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=l9euq6kJL_A
youtube.com/watch?v=QE1ScwL4Jmo

Cavalier boss theme > Crimson cloud > subhuman > devil trigger

But you’re going to S rank dmd, right?
I’m already having issues on SoS with some of the missions, I can’t even imagine getting 6k in mission 18 when I can’t even get 5k there

I want to see an actual BoF game again, and maybe chaos legion (probably never ever for real)

You cant say you watched the anime and think patty wouldnt make cerb a good boy

I ENVY YOUR ENTHUSIASM

Attached: 1552743593875.jpg (1200x790, 353K)

Silver Bullet > everything else

Attached: 1552745519887.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

Me but I can't even beat dmd as it is.
On another note, people told me to put gun buttons on triggers but V doesn't really need it, meanwhile for Nero it feels weird, has anyone tried putting exceed on square, blue rose on l1 and break away on l2? For Dante I guess also having guns on l1 works? Even though I would only use it for twosome time which I barely ever use anyways.

You can do it, user. I have troubles with that mission too but Gunslinger helps a lot with the fight against Griffon and Shadow. Also ignore the optional fights, those actually drag the overall score down because it doesn't have enough enemies for you to fight.

It's gonna go like that one episode of Dog Whisperer

Well, Trish can probably get some of them back herself if she wanted, since they give you a ticket with some information on it you have to tell to get what you pawned back and I wouldn't doubt Dante had them hidden in his office somewhere.

If Trish is playable, then the little cutscene she'll probably have for her intro will probably involve walking out of a pawnshop with Alastor in tow. That's assuming they won't be lazy though and just give her Sparda. Which they probably will.

How do you clear the roots, though?

Fuck off with the ban evading tranny shit already.

Imagine fucking Dante

>Make it back to your place
>He screams "GUNSLINGER" and throws you toward the bed from 20 feet away, shooting off your clothes in mid-air
>As you land, you hear "SWORDMASTER". You look up and he's got his dick in his hand, but he's still like 20 feet away
>Not to worry : he uses stinger and closes the gap in less than a second, penetrating you as he does so
>Every angle...! It penetrates!
>Despite the orgasmic bliss, you somehow remember that he wasn't wearing a condom
>Ask him to pull out
>"Don't worry about it, babe"
>RRRRRRRROOOOYAL GUUUAAAAARD as his seed erupts violently inside you
>And in the end...we are all satisfied.
>Ask him to hold you, like he promised
>TRICKSTERs out the door

Now I need an DMCified version of that image, fuck you

Literally just stop avatarfagging you petulant tranny

>ywn play mission 20 for the first time again
Fucking hell i wanna feel it again.

Attached: 1497194868556.jpg (480x480, 46K)

It's gonna be the cavaliere sword.

I told you to go back to resetera least thread you gender dysphoria having motherfucker

Yeah, I do ignore optional fights but I feel like I need to engage in some to get some points as I can’t get pass S on those mini-boss fights. Is this supposed to be a no-damage run or something? :/

That'd be fine too actually. It's a legitimately cool sword.

Based

Find a better DMC shitpost than this
youtube.com/watch?v=uLVozFvtEmM

SHES HIS MOM

>That transition from sad music to silver bullet

Attached: 1527098998094.png (258x294, 174K)

Trish using a modified cavaliere makes sense. Sparda is gone so she could use Alastor maybe. Both are lightning element which works for her.

What if she used Cerberus but only the sansetsukon arrangement?

Attached: file.png (464x373, 97K)

Me.

By not getting hit and taking advantage of the score multiplier I get as a reward. I'm gonna take a short break when Sekiro comes out because I just want to beat it once and see the story so that YouTube or Yea Forums doesn't spoil me. Once I no longer have to worry about spoilers, I go back to the long grind for S rank in everything.

i havent been banned someone is just deleting my posts because they want my attention but arent brave enough to outright say it

ive never been there

Attached: 1550063540001.png (847x656, 349K)

How do I stop cheesing bosses on higher difficulties with Faust?

Attached: hat.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

Attached: 337744748.jpg (1440x1920, 473K)

Kinda, I guess? I got hit quite a lot during the last fight but can still manage to get the S somehow, but I need to avoid damage the during the fights with Griffon and Shadow to get that S.

You could always take it off

Could V come back as a sort of Jiminy Cricket for Vergil?

Goliath's theme > EVERYTHING ELSE

God, I forgot how jank modded Elder Scrolls animations are

By simply not using it. Have some self-restraint.

What weapons are you using in each of the fights?

I use cavalier for the chicken, and that rocket launcher for shadow. As for the nightmare I just spam weapons to get a good rank but I eventually end up getting hit and A ranked

how do you do the burnout move with cav?

Gunslinger, double kalina, mega cascade as soon as the fights start, it should net you at least an A, after that you have to do the rest. Obviously taking no damage would be better but it's hard.

They're deleting your posts because you're breaking rules, dumb underage tranny retard

The boss themes are actually really good, but for some dumb reason the official OST sometimes includes like 1-2 minutes of ambient noise build-up before the actual song. This is most apparent in the Malphas track.

In the official Silver Bullet track, the sad violin part goes on for nearly TWO fucking minutes.

the jannies aren't into trannies I'm afraid

I’ll try that thanks for the help user

Release without R meter does damage to roots but nothing else.

They literally knew people would be mad enough to play Royal Guard Only Dante with no weapons at all.

After you beat the game, am I locked to the Dante sword? I hate that thing.

you can switch back to Reb or Sparda if you wish

youtu.be/-fAtAceK6-Q?t=3m4s
>FUCK YOU

Something I forgot to mention is that, at least on SoS, one mega cascade at the beginning is enough to "stun" the familiars

No

It is automatically unlocked, checked in your skill list you dont have to buy it. It will always show up as question mark because the devs don't want to spoil how it looks like, but you should be able to do it in mission

If you've beaten the game, you would know the exact answer to this question, you retarded tripfag.

Excellent. Thanks.

You don't need it anymore, if you're using:

Rebellion
Sparda

Instead of DSD, you are playing sub-optimally and are a shitter. DSD has more options and offers more tools for both more damage and stylish combos than either of the two previous weapons.

REMINDER that DSD is objectively the best

+Keeps all the Swordmaster moves
+Adds Drive
+Adds essentially a new style with summoned swords that add ALOT OF potential (you can juggle enemies while charging a Drive)
+Does significantly more damage using the same combo of trick aerial rave (because aerial rave gets extra hits via summoned swords)
+Looks cool as fuck
+enhanced devil arms with summoned swords
+Trades Round Trip for a superior version that lets you swing your sword still.
The only reason people choose Rebellion/Sparda is because they're DMC4lets

>YOU'RE A SUPERSTAR V
Griffon announcer pack when so he can live forever in our hearts

Attached: 1552362729361.jpg (526x1024, 51K)

During the nightmare fight?

Every single word you just said was wrong

bigots

Attached: 1532122322751.jpg (1400x2000, 138K)

modders need to step up their game

What's your load out?
I started with using E&I/Coyote and Rebellion/KC

but now I use everything but the Dual Kalinas because they suck

Tips on S ranking Mission 20 on DMD other than >don't get hit? Vergil's stagger state is very short, so I can only do chip damage through charge shot and streaks other than the two guaranteed buster when he's on his knees and divebomb animation

During any fight, I never actually tried doing it on the Nightmare fight tho

THREE

Seriously, them making bonus announcers and not putting Griffon #1 on the list must be the result of brain damage

Attached: 1552566410017.png (324x331, 180K)

So how hard is Kamiya shitting himself right now with Bayo3?

E&I and Coyote A for Guns, DSD, Balrog and King Ceberus for Swords. Rainstorm is surprisingly effective against Griffon and Coyote A is pretty good against everything, especially with its Charged Shot and Shotgun Stinger. Don't go Unga Bunga too much and run away and do long range fighting when their cores are not exposed.

What I do is just watch someone’s run on YouTube and learn what to do, then a bit of practice and you’ll succeed

>you are playing sub-optimally and are a shitter
But pop shredder is a free parry on the berserker guys after a knockdown, DSD you have to manually time your swing because it doesn't have pop shredder

I started out looking for "combos" and now everything is slowly just flowing together in my head... am I getting better?

I just need to pay attention when to RG enemies, I suck at the timing. I relied too much on DMC3's rolling guard when I was younger.

Also the gun selection sucks in this game.

hopefully just enough for him to make it a good game

Got it, thanks user

I really wish there were more than like 3 useful breakers.

Avatarfagging is against the rules, chucklefuck. Go back to jerking it to ugly shemales and stop shitting up the threads

>berseker guys
Just RG them?

I'm still baffled on why they think not allow the players to freely choose the announce they want is acceptable.

>Looks cool as fuck
Garbage taste

the sadness on his face holy shit

>The only reason people choose Rebellion/Sparda is because they're DMC4lets
you mean the people who are actually good at this game and realize how big of a deal prop shredder/ controllable helm breaker are instead of shitting out constant braindead damage by mashing with devil sword dante? Sparda also has more range than DSD and the only time you even get access to the brunt of DSD's abilities is either when in devil trigger or after spending a minute summoning the swords that still disappear after a while

if anything, DSD is an overly flashy noobtrap that people are playing around with right now and the only reason mouthbreathers like you are vehemently defending it is because your fish brain literally couldnt handle switching to swordmaster for aerial attacks before

if they wanted to expand rebellions moveset, they should have given it air stingers, air shredders and other attacks like that instead of "haha its "easier" to air combo now" and replacing good tools with other ones that arent even direct upgrades

avatar implies posting one character/ person in every post

try again newfag

>Go back to jerking it to ugly shemales
hmm too bad i dont do that

Attached: 1526720549919.jpg (1200x674, 237K)

t. Nero's mom

Verge just wants to be loved. He said it himself.

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190316231107.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

>it doesn't have pop shredder
Yes it does. It's part of the combos now like million stab.

>telling people to skip games or not play them in release order
I hope you're not like this, anons.

Attached: 1552359180754.png (552x896, 241K)

I'm saving this

Attached: 1496957286232.png (1616x909, 2.73M)

>Controllable helm breaker

Stopped reading there, you just do Nero's Split motion you fucking retard.

I really fucking want air stingers

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-17 00-40-18-99.jpg (3840x2160, 939K)

You frequently post the sam irrelevant images/gifs/webms of Sarina Valentina, Lady Gaga and Scarlett Johansson when you stink up these threads. That's avatarfagging and that's why you keep getting deleted, retard.

rofl

Not controllable

>therapist demon comes in to try to sort the brothers out in order to stop the demons from getting completely genocided
>Vergil just breaks down while recounting his tale
>Dante keeps tapping his back

>everyone is sad that the V summon trio is dead
>when Phantom was killed twice during the series and still shows up in the dmc5 prequel manga
Griffon and Catto are fine, they are back home. Maybe they will even meet Dante and Vergil again.
That said, Griffon is probably back in thunder and lightning circle of hell while both Shadow and Nightmare went to some shadow realm.

Test

>deal prop shredder/ controllable helm breaker
Are you mentally incompetent that you can't press R1+Back+Δ/Y to do a helm breaker or can't deal with pressing 2 buttons prior to do prop shredder?
>spending a minute summoning the swords
They last a minute, you can hold Δ/Y during a E&I Rainstorm or any style (sans SM) function

Your entire arguement is "I don't like it because I can't adapt, therefore it's a noob weapon"

DMC4let

>suggesting anyone to play 2 or DmC
I'm not THAT sadistic.

Attached: 1552330520421.png (1316x1080, 536K)

I'm gonna do that for Human > DmD then I'll actually start Hell and Hell.

Attached: 2.jpg (396x311, 15K)

Now give him a monocle and Sparda's face.

Is the cheat table just up on fearless revolution?
How easy/how buggy will it be to use Vergil's coat and V's head on V?

>playing mission 7 DMD as nero
>get to the angelos fight
>V fucking dies after 15 seconds
>have to fight them alone

Attached: 1552373516499.png (851x768, 771K)

Can you drive/overdrive on Sparda or Rebellion or is it DSD-exclusive now?

I'm masochistic and I'm loving the pain. I totally understand why Luciafags exist and I hope that Capcom throws them a bone, aside from Before the Nightmare.

You get enough time to do Showdown then buster when he's on his knees. Also use the Buster Arm breaker because it does 3x damage, you can charge the buster arm during showdown and his divebomb provide plenty of time to do a break age charge.

Other than that play carefully, Vergil cannot touch you with triple jumps if you dont make mistake and the x2 multiplier is not as hard as it seems (compared to Dante)

How's not controllable? Are you incapable of doing R1+back triangle?

DSD exclusive, they is zero reason to hold on to Rebellion/Sparda.

What is devil sword sparda and sword master??????? I mean they're totally different characters with they're own play styles why should they be the same?

Isn't it different because they were fragments of V(ergil)'s memories, not full-blown proper demons?

for real
theres only one enemy that takes minutes to kill in dmd and thats the 2 handed sword angelo, everything else will die so fucking easily and give a ton of points if you're not garbage

People should form their own opinions. They'll have a personal opinion on why 2/DmC suck instead of parroting what people online say without actually knowing about it. I played through 2, hated most of my time with it but there are some things in it that I can appreciate, and I wouldn't know about them if I hadn't touched it. Same with DmC, I get to personally see how it influenced 5 as I played it instead of skipping it solely because random anons in a Taiwanese picture board said so.

Attached: 1551817630473.jpg (664x908, 108K)

how fucking braindead are you? which part of "locked onto an enemy" implies control you retarded piece of shit? with the old helm breaker you can actually control the direction and instantly return to the ground at all times without finding something to lock onto

devil sword dante has a shitty summoned stinger but i dont like it at all, they should have just given rebellion (dsd) neros split and payline motions for air stinger and air shredder/ and then replaced the semi useless moves like danse macabre and round trip with new attacks using the summoned swords

thanks for confirming how shit you are at the games

>Your entire arguement is "I don't like it because I can't adapt, therefore it's a noob weapon"
except that I can, unlike you, which is exactly why I can access the depth of the weapon while youre still overjoyed about finally being able to do an air combo. It took me exactly one day to adjust and now I can easily switch between DSD and sparda within the same hour without getting confused about inputs. Feel free to show me 10 seconds of you playing DMC5 dante though so I can do the same and embarrass you completely

pic related, theres your DSD defender talking about "depth" (the same people who have been crying about the aerial rave input for years)

omg let live

Attached: 1533851921539.jpg (643x711, 78K)

It's not too glitchy but the left side likes to go inside him

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-16 14-06-55-63.jpg (3840x2160, 1.33M)

Don't forget the air to ground drop kick, it's also great

I'm fine with DSD, but I'm salty with nerfs for Rebellion. Dante can Drive in DMC4, and can do round trip since DMC3 there's no reason to take those away from rebellion

why didnt he just extend his robot arm lmao

Attached: wat.png (901x466, 696K)

dunno what you're talking about i love the guns, ebony and ivory are actually extremely good, double kalina and faust are insane and the shotgun is as solid as its always been

>DmC
I really enjoyed Vergil's Downfall and nothing else in that game

I'm really liking how Cerberus is in this. Is it a good enough devil arm to be a main and wreck shit?

Here I thought there would be clipping everywhere, to the point where his dick/eyeballs pop out

>can't offer a counter argument
>goes straight into "LOLURBAD"
Stay mad zoomer

>Hook Trish
>accidentally make her fall from the nico van

Isn’t Griffon and the other summons the easiest to resurrect since they’re born from memories but V on the other hand is much more difficult because you have split him from Vergil, or do some timefuckery, or som clone shit.

run and jump and different angles. the tentacles only do hard turns a few times before stopping from my experience

It's mostly the flaps going haywire

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-16 15-45-04-54.jpg (3840x2160, 1.75M)

Trish is not heavy enough.

Will the Bloody Palace feature any sort of proper co-op?

Unlike DMC4, every devil arm in 5 is viable alone

anyone have the v edit of the gif of the dude dancing with the cat

It would be extremely painful, physically and emotionally

Attached: the million dollar clone.png (681x385, 219K)

My only gripe with this game so far is that the environments are really samey

Also so is V what vergil would like if he was born just a human?

Life is short and I'd prefer not to make it shit with my bad recommendations.

Good

Attached: Mundus.jpg (480x420, 45K)

this is what pisses me off the most, just praying that modders fix it and give everything back to sparda and rebellion

>hook Trish
>arm attaches to nose

>h-haha y-youre so bad
>actually im not, feel free to prove that youre better
>ohononononono h-haha s-straight t-to l-le git g-gud haha s-stay mad

it actually hurts to think that "people" this retarded are allowed to have opinions and vote

you can still round trip with rebellion and sparda, the only real "nerf" to them is drive being gone but to be fair dantes kit is so retarded in 5 that doing drive at all is complete fluff while it was one of his best tools in 4

Attached: 1526072648844.png (323x645, 355K)

(You)

Yeah it glues together nicely with Dante's default sword moveset, it provides 360 hitbox (ice age), really easy to JC and slow air melee to glue together your air combo, AOE (anything with the electrics), projectiles all of which are not available with Dante's default sword moves.

My only gripes is that they took away the crazy combo, I always expected Dante to goes Bruce Lee when doing Cerberus combo B. The whole animation is exactly the same, there's no reason why they cannot include crazy combo finisher in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IyeTroY6uUY

This song was definitely made for Vergil

he can hook the door

Doubt. It seems the appearance is purely random. Not really, he looks like DMC5 Eva and as if Sparda wasn't his dad.

cerberus is pretty much my main arm in dmd, the crowd control it offers + free parries is actually insane, i suggest you learn all the lightning moves it has because they're all amazing

POETRY POWERRRRRRR

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-16 17-46-51-05.jpg (3840x2160, 2.11M)

Just adapt you DMC4lets.

Are you absolutely buttfuck retarded? You claimed why DSD was bad (due to your own incompetency) I countered those claims, and then you resorted to LOLUBAD. I'm not even sure if you're baiting at this point or not anymore.

Kek

Attached: 1552601745460.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Did the OST get leaked and ripped already?

Which is honestly kind of lame. What they should have done was give them some unique moves and old moves to unlock after the first time you beat the game like with Nero so there are pro's to using them. Like for Rebellion, give it the old DMC3 moves, Sword Pierce and Crazy Dance and for Sparda, give more moves where it extends into scythe form, hell, give it some of Trish's moves for it from DMC4SE.

Woah wait, Nightmare can grapple with Goliath!?

Attached: ladylaughingwithpizza.png (1148x702, 1.26M)

How is that >(you) worthy? I'm not even baiting.
Lucifer and Gilgamesh were made to be used to supplement Rebellion rather than stand individually. This has been established for a decade now dude

I don't like the aesthetics of DSD, it looks like Monster Hunter sword

Adding moves are very difficult, DMC3 is 15 years old and DMC4 is 10 years old and modders still unable to add functions to devil arms. Maybe a simple model swap between rebellion and DSD would do.

>You claimed why DSD was bad (due to your own incompetency)
show everyone where this happened because I can 100% guarantee anything youll point out is instantly going to show everyone just what a fucking executionlet you are and how you literally dont even understand how X and X tools affects everything else Dante has and how they flow together

> I countered those claims
you havent "countered" anything you braindead piece of shit, youve mouthbreathed about "muh dmc4" and "l-le adapt" after crying for 10 years about an input being too hard for you and they finally made it easier. I already told you it took me one day to adapt, what the fuck does that have to do with the helm breaker being objectively worse and prop being unusable now? where the fuck did I even mention the fucking inputs for the aerial rave?

Attached: 1547460213963.jpg (1920x1920, 269K)

NERO IS A GOOD BOY

It's V's kill animation for Goliath.

>not V's 'Ride of the Valkyries' Taunt
youtube.com/watch?v=zvlfoqj1xWk

Attached: 1545724509605.jpg (825x720, 36K)

You get a kaiju battle scene if you have nightmare unlocked during the mirage Goliath battle. If you don't, you get a regular cane kill animation.

Like I wish I was a girl. Thank god for HRT

Attached: 1532467200283.jpg (500x615, 69K)

Clearly a madman but a man of culture nonetheless.

Attached: D1mGeHiW0AI38HB.jpg (1077x1077, 181K)

I've played all the difficulties and S'd every mission
How do I use Promotion properly with Nightmare? I finally bought it but it seems...useless?
I feel better off on the ground reading my poetry

Attached: 1552377697569.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

Yeah they are all well balanced I'm just not gud enough to do a lot weapon switching mid combos and shit and was just going to get good with one main weapon and a few styles and was wondering if Cerberus can be a good weapon on any difficulty. Cavaliere seems like it can be an amazing DA but way too slow for me.

Gilgamesh was clunky garbage and Vergil's beowulf was a thousand times better
We are blessed with Balrog being so powerful in 5

I wish my coffee shop had that name.

>family dinner DLC never

Attached: 1551211001561.png (657x552, 374K)

God fucking dammit
Doesn't surprise me though as westerners can't into videogame animations. Lords of the Fallen had the same shit, no easing whatsoever

Well fuck me, this is kino.

You cannot get hit during promotion. So if bosses have AOE, or shooting projectile at you, rather than retracting Shadow/Griffon you can teleport to Nightmare's back.

Nightmare's manual control is atrocious though so you're better off most of the time letting him do his thing

Attached: D1sprw6U4AAgqVT.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

>we're never getting a comfy dlc where everyon is present at Patty's birthday party

Attached: 3.png (1198x897, 2.49M)

How are you cheesing them with Faust? Cerberus gave me loads of trouble.

>Patty trying to hit on Dante
>pawns off Vergil with his hair down

>Dante's Birthday a la RE7's Jack's Birthday DLC where you play as Vergil killing demons for pizza, never ever

>prop shredder/ controllable helm breaker
a.)inability to press Δ/Y, Δ/Y , Δ/Y ( Δ/Y )
b.)inability to press R1+Back+ Δ/Y (Everyone in the thread already shitted on you for this

>the only time you even get access to the brunt of DSD's abilities is either when in devil trigger or after spending a minute summoning the swords that still disappear after a while
c.) Complaining that the swords you summon don't last forever (despite lasting over a minute long and doesn't take much to charge and refresh, can literally be done in a single rainstorm)

> the only reason mouthbreathers like you are vehemently defending it is because your fish brain literally couldnt handle switching to swordmaster for aerial attacks before
d.) Implies pressing right on the d-pad to do an aerial rave is hard or difficult

You're just a brainless shitter who can't adapt, sorry.

Does nobody play Nero on DMD?

I've played through mission 13 a few times with V thinking that he's the best way to find other people but I play with literally nothing but Dantes

How the fuck do I get Vergil and V's EX outfits?

I've already done it, took 80+ hours and I had to cheat with the Faust Hat to get past a couple of missions on HaH but it was worth it to be the first person on Xbox to unlock it.

Better you don't know user

lady a best

Attached: 20190317135256_1.jpg (1920x1080, 585K)

I'm so happy
cause today I found my dad
he's in my head

One more thing was Vees smirk after mission 16 that he knew urizen would eat the fruit and and get beat by dante or some shit? Also did the fruit make it so V could merge back with urizen? I was a little confused with that whole scene.

S rank mission 19 and 20 on SoS

Tell me!

Attached: 1318951498131.jpg (637x442, 145K)

the best use for it for me was just spamming the shit out of the base exploding laser to nuke a room over and over, doing anything else seems like a waste because its so hard to move properly

the fuck is trish gonna use to fight demons with now that the devil sword sparda is non existent?

is she gonna dig up the sword alastor or something?

I can't believe we have DMC3 Tier weapon main autism again.
Hearing people bitch about muh sword better than your sword is like those those threads where Agni+Rudra fags would start shit with Nevan fags, while Cerb fags were just chill.

Attached: zzzz.png (614x818, 123K)

I got V's outfit after beating both credits fights (actually just Nero's but do both to make sure)
Vergil's is SoS S-Rank 19 or 20 iirc

>while Cerb fags were just chill.
Everybody who wasn'tr a straight sword user also used cerberus. I miss Nevan and A+R

>mfw Vergil just refuses to die but I keep bringer his ass till he accepts my existence

Attached: 1243567.png (1184x788, 843K)

>a.)inability to press Δ/Y, Δ/Y , Δ/Y ( Δ/Y )
>b.)inability to press R1+Back+ Δ/Y (Everyone in the thread already shitted on you for this
yes, thanks for revealing again that youre literally in the metaphorical crib when it comes to skill in this series and are so fucking retarded that you cant even comprehend what "control" means

>c.) Complaining that the swords you summon don't last forever
seeing as how they are the only thing that makes DSD a viable choice over sparda, id say youd probably want your overly flashy but barely complex afterimage bullshit to be accessible at all times outside of the void as well

>d.) Implies pressing right on the d-pad to do an aerial rave is hard or difficult
yes, thats exactly what youve implied for the last 10 years which is exactly why your first instinct was to defend the brainlet sword dante and go straight to "muh aerial rave" that I never mentioned in the first place

Attached: 1543236395939.jpg (1000x1000, 158K)

Balrog boss fight when?

Sparda. Just like Vergil used Yamato in 4 despite it being with Nero. She actually "wields" it in 5 before she tosses it over to Dante so you can just take it as a snapshot of her from that period of time.

Or they just give her Voltaic Knight's sword.

Avatarfagging = no guts and honor.
I don’t like that.

It was fucking trash the first time, I was genuinely pissed off that it took me less than a minute to beat him with the regenerating DT and a buster move that takes away a third of his health. It's fun on DMD but it might as well not be there on the lower difficulties.

>V
Beat 25 mission on any difficulty. This is why people are confused in the beginning, because people unlocked his EX color at different times.

>Vergil
Beat Heaven or Hell pew pew difficulty

>responding to avatarposter

Faust is op you just need a lot or red orbs which is stupidly easy with the level 4 upgrade and hat trick. I'm not sure if it was nerfed with 1.05 patch though.

maybe he still planned to merge and beat Dante at that point, they're both driven by power after all. also i think the fruit healed Vergil when they merged back together since in the beginning Vergil was dying but dunno for sure

Isn't that essentially Urizen's FINAL FORM? I wish the later phases was less about random shit flying everywhere and he'd just do ground pounds, low spinning kicks, aerial wide hooks, forcing you to switch up between keeping airtime and staying on the ground.

He's so beautiful

Attached: planning the next armageddon.gif (369x483, 1.77M)

It wasn't about the gameplay it was about the atmosphere of it, especially when the song switched and Nero just goes full unga bunga on his dad.

I have filters active and holy shit, I got quiet the number of post hidden from that fag and the tripfags.

That’s just the demon way

DSD does more damage and it may be more optimal than Rebellion/Sparda... but I found Rebellion/Sparda to be more fun.
I also prefer Sparda aesthetically over the other two, but if all I cared about was big dick damage I'd probably pick DSD.

It took my 5 minutes to adapt to DSD and Sparda because i actually played the previous games

I need the webm of Nero bustering Vergil's skyliner right now
Have full speed ahead for your troubles

Attached: 1552637629999.webm (1600x900, 2.86M)

M14 SoS, only now I realise V actually can damage enemies with his cane. The DT costing attack deals a decent chunk, too.
And now I want to do a boss with cane only, just to prove to myself I can.

Is that leon poster back again? All he does is start up stupid shit. I had to filter most of his image hashes from the RE2 threads. Why does he even come to this board?

Those are both wrong. I unlocked V's alt after my first DH run and Vergil's after my first SoS run

>That’s just the demon way
It's a damn good thing Sparda accepted his kids, huh? Wouldn't want Eva to smack his bug ass with a bunch of wrestling moves.

It's implied V's (possibly Vergil's even and his reason for splitting) master keikaku all along was Urizen becoming powerful enough that once re-merged, Vergil would return restored. Except that Urizen wouldn't want to merge with V, so V sought out Dante to beat (weaken) Urizen to a workable state.

Attached: 1552325280305.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

MOVE

>YOU
>WILL
>ACCEPT
>THEIR
>EXISTENCE
I NEED SPARDA DT FOR VERGIL
NOOOOOOOOOOW

Attached: 1427152716584.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

>tfw beaten DMC1 at least 4 times now
>still die numerous times during the first fight with Phantom
I swear Mission 3 and Mission 17 are the hardest levels in that game.

Attached: 1531861284337.png (465x478, 342K)

It wasn't, I did some farming after the patch dropped to make sure.

Not nerfed yet, it still does a crazy amount of damage and you can still farm orbs on M13.

Attached: 8q6q5ybyvil21.jpg (500x571, 76K)

>ROYAL GUARD
>Blocks his cum from exiting his urethra and it bounces back inside his dick

Attached: 1552742814888m.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

More like because you never had any actually relevant muscle memory in the first place

everything Dante does is still completely tied to muscle memory, the only thing that changes with DSD is that its infinitely more simple and completely skips the swordmaster>O barrier that was there before

Attached: 1547064857364.jpg (540x541, 83K)

thanks

Attached: 1529729951739.jpg (720x629, 33K)

and tear it off with him? you know he is a absolute 6ft2 unit that would tear the door off

how the hell do you even pull it off

If you use Faust you're a fraud and not playing real DMC.

How do I get Vergil to appear in the van?

why are you aruging about this shit, i agree with you so just use rebellion or sparda instead, DSD is fucking shit for everyone that isnt a nu-fan and has muscle memory built up

I miss crazy combos so much.

Attached: 1543669091225.gif (198x178, 96K)

poor fag seething

Im literally just saying that it took you a day(in your words) to not be confused about the inputs thats all

*loads up mission 13*
heh...

Attached: 1552811246554.jpg (800x600, 136K)

I'm not sure I am going to go through with it
Already failed a few times on SoS. I do my best not to fuck up but sometimes I'm just whatever about it and move on to the next mission. But at least my play has improved drastically compared to my pathetic first playthrough

Attached: 1552568565896.png (191x258, 107K)

lmao, opens cheat engine and gets 99mil orbs in 2 secs, have fun consolefag

but i'm on PC

Attached: 20190317134331_1.jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

yes, sounds pretty normal to be confused about muscle memory because muscle memory isnt fucking conscious you retarded fuck

if you train your hands to work in X rhytm automatically and suddenly a part of that changes it doesnt take you "5 minutes to adapt" just like you dont learn to starrave in 5 minutes, it takes 5 minutes to "adapt" to someone who never had any actual muscle memory built up in the first place regarding inputs and style switching

and no, fucking doing an aerial rave the old way has nothing to do with "muscle memory", doing actual sequences and techniques that involve it does

Attached: 1523600136948.jpg (756x720, 61K)

>ywn play dmc 3 for the first time again
LET ME GO BACK

I've been making DMC4 Dante combos for 9 years. If it took you a day to adapt to DSD then you're fucking retarded kek
Sparda is indeed still better though

Same, was there for about 10 minutes just laying into the big fucker.

These HP pools are really putting me off.

gotta think ahead and quit before they kill you

So does any one know the proper way to get the ex colors for v and vergil? Everyone is saying different things even sites that tell you how aren't 100% sure. Is it the end credits with the killing a certain number of enemies?

Ah i see your point now but i woulda thought removing the Sword+O makes more efficient combos since you can stay in the air with an attack without having it only be tied to Swordmaster

>secret mission 11
yeah fuck you itsuno

Attached: 1111.jpg (254x283, 14K)

I didnt get Vs ex until I killed the judecca in neros credit fight.

Had to do it on human too, that fucking thing is such bullshit to try and kill fast.

what are the actual differences between cavaliere and cavaliere R? i can feel a couple of move differences but i haven't seen a list anywhere and i don't know the individual properties

Which one is that? They're all easy but neat challenges.

Something tells me Sparda would have enjoyed that

yeah im pretty sure nobody who says "a day" means they had a counter ticking for 24h, it means I was doing wrong inputs when getting the weapon and then learned to use it the next day

>then you're fucking retarded kek
I mean you just said you unironically played the second worst DMC game for 9 years, if anything im pretty fucking smart for being able to catch up to autistic mouthbreathers who have done that and constantly learn at a steady pace even though I "played" DMC4 for maybe a month at best

Attached: 1536763898590.jpg (414x601, 45K)