What should Persona 6 be like to make it better than the previous three?

What should Persona 6 be like to make it better than the previous three?

Attached: psna.png (1980x1080, 2.8M)

college
let us fuck any social link

>college
Go play YiiK if you want your college rpg so fucking much

Attached: 1548153919127.jpg (645x659, 334K)

green theme
everyone's in prison because jojo
main villain is a priest who worships an entity derived from humanity's belief of gods truly existing

I fucking love part 6. I've never played persona but I think your on to something

Better pacing

Being purple.

Nigger protag

fuck yeah
if it goes with "the world resents in the end" for an ending things like stone ocean too maybe the final boss is some shit like azathoth or kaos

Attached: azathoth.jpg (1000x666, 437K)

This is a japanese rpg, not american.

>Color scheme is white and black.
>Takes place in a city where a fictional Japanese space program is based out of.
>The velvet room is a space station or a shuttle.
>Main plot device is that the weather will get unbearably hot for days, works like Persona 4's fog.
>The game is heavily centered around space, with lots of sun and moon imagery, but no actual straight up space travel. until the very end where you go to space to fight the sun
>The dungeons are different "planets" that you can go to, made from the emotions/subconscious/desires whatever I don't care of the city's inhabitants.
>You wear stylized spacesuits in the dungeons, and you summon your personas by breaking the glass on their visors, where they suck out of your body like it would in the vacuum of space.

Attached: 1493675682660.jpg (736x1103, 86K)

How long for P5 PC?

Drop the High School setting, go with something more like Catherine.

make the final boss just you and your own party
although let's be honest it's probably just going to be another god or a deity

Attached: 1552505650057.jpg (200x350, 19K)

What other types could they add after Nuclear and Psychic?

Sequels are more than just being better than the previous games. There's not enough things to improve on to make the whole game just that so instead of trying to make the best game of all time (which isn't possible) they should make a goof game that carries the spirit of the previous games without feeling like the same game.

Building relationship between partymembers instead of just MC and partymember.

This tbqh. Make the VR a bar and have the Velvetfu(s)' compendium be a tab. The series' High school setting's worn itself out even in Japan, and a basic as fuck plot about 20somethings finding their personas as a way to break free of the ever-mounting existential apathy and misery brought about by the system as they slowly lose touch with what their dreams used to be practically writes itself to the point where even the lazy fucks at Atl*s could make it passable

Attached: 1518549583918.png (445x798, 567K)

Realize that their main fanbase has grown up and stop pushing the 'kids vs adults' stuff that they forced in with P5. Gameplay wise, keep the SMT-style negotiation system. That was a good change. Improve mini-games, a la Yakuza. Make it so there are more things to do in the game if you want to. Add multiple, wildly different routes to the game, requiring multiple non-repetitive playthroughs.

Attached: 1548042465442.png (400x400, 207K)

This is the worst idea I've ever read that had any amount of effort put into it.

No more p5 adults are wrong and teenagers are right garbage
No more p3 silent and gloomy protagonist is super special and popular garbage
Here

I'd like to play as a loser 21 year old who works in a conbini. I'm sick of going to school in these games.

I like the space aesthetics. But I like space and sci fi in general

>My japanese RPG franchises should grow up with me
what?
there's always going to be a rebelious "fuck the adults" generation, the persona franchise isn't going to change just because you finally became 18.

The only reason so many of you want college is because the majority of the people browsing Yea Forums are college age and want the game to directly relate and pander to you.

Not her, but only p5 was about fuck adults
P2 and p4 have growing up as major theme

be a fucking good game at first