This game is boring as fuck,what's the Hype about?

I am playing the campaign and its just another generic first person shooter campaign.

Attached: P201609081840430934.jpg (500x700, 95K)

Here is your reply, shitposter kun.

Attached: Zoomer gets btfo.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

I am not shitposting. I had more Fun in older call of duty campaigns than this. There is nothing innovative about this game.

but it's so OLD-SCHOOL!!11!!!!!1
>press x to be awesome

it's trash, i do agree.
>every encounter is literally just wave of enemies because consoles can't handle too many enemies on the screen, also corpses disappear for the same reason
>unlock double jump!
>super bland and boring level design

OP is just a Bethesda marketer spamming threads about a 2 year old linear singleplayer game on a daily basis to build hype for the sequel Bethesda is doing.
Here we see him falseflagging as a person who dislikes the game by typing stupidly. Then he replies to himself calling himself a moron.

What matters to Bethesda is that the game stays visible, which is why you see these threads on a daily basis despite never containing any discussion.

Schizophrenia

Play on nightmare mode

>thread gets to page 10
>OP bumps it
point proven, no more (you)s for you

because it's 'hardcore' and 'old schooll' and 'epic' and pressing X to perform your finisher makes you really feel like the classic video game hero "doomguy" known for his brutal melee takedowns

>doomguy
It's Doomslayer you dumb boomer.

the snoy boy with an iphone should unironically be beheaded

suck to be you.

>The Doomguy, commonly known as the Marine and referred to as the Doom Slayer in the rebooted portion of the series
>and referred to as the Doom Slayer in the rebooted portion of the series
>rebooted portion of the series

Attached: 11att.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Agreed, stopped about halfway through. At this point I was just forcing myself to finish it.

So stop playing it.

I never bothered finishing it. It gets boring as fuck very quickly. I'd rather play old-school Doom than this.
>press Q to get locked in a finishing move animation
Wow, I feel so cool now.
The music is fucking amazing, though. Mick Gordon is great.

The developers failed to realize that what made Doom timeless is its flexible mechanics and varied level and encounter designs. For a modern shooter that appreciates that aspect and executes it well, I recommend Earth Defense Force 4.1.

Game has shit pacing due to the fact enemy encounters are pretty much forced onto you, stopping you from progressing through levels, and the glory kill system being the game's gimmick.

Probably played it on easy

Do yourself a favor and turn all the glory kill highlighting off and literally never use it. Play on a lower difficulty if you have to.

>what's the Hype about?
Mix of LEGIT paid shilling, and zoomer's first FPS game where reloading is not a thing.
It sucked ass, and was a total shitstain on Doom's name.

Why hello there, Zenimax shill...

Attached: Zenimax DMCA shilling 2018.jpg (2238x1060, 541K)