Attached: 502.png (680x481, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mathsisfun.com/definitions/coordinates.html
mathopenref.com/coordinates.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope

Attached: 12099191.png (502x828, 206K)

By having a prettier face, ass and boobs

Attached: SC6_Ivy_17.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

>the low poly model

no she doesnt

>300 pounds

Attached: 1552374496570.png (904x768, 518K)

Do people actually believe this? Because you can see the jaggies very clearly in game.

Ivy isnt even attractive, she looks like a hag

lol

>300k Polygons
The fact that you expect to believe that is fucking ludicrous

Fags

Attached: giphy (2).gif (480x378, 3.69M)

Most of the polygons are for her butthole. They're usually occluded and optimized away by the engine.

Post facesitting or fuck off.

300,000 POLYGONS OF PUSSY AND ASS!

Assuming they're not using indexed drawing:
300k * 3 * 8 = 4.8GB of ass

Attached: 1539202486981.jpg (500x375, 69K)

>Common Core

Pic not related?

>let that sink in
Yes please

that just means all the ass detail is in the textures while the model itself is low poly

Why does it look like shit in game then

Because you're retarded if you think that's real.

Sir, even with that simplistic perspective on the data structure(s) of meshes, I am under the impression that your math is wrong.
300000 * 3 = 900000
900000 * 8 = 7200000.
The ass is just above 7 megabytes without going through the base 2 conversion stuff. It's still a lot and in-game models will never seriously be that much just for one segment of a body. But you severely miscalculated on your units.

7 MEGABYTES OF ASS

thats assuming that they are using 64 bit floating points for each coordinate as well, while they may be using 32 bit floating points for the speed increase.

that is ignoring stuff like texture coordinates and possibly normals though.

I'm not even talking about that stuff. I'm completely disregarding data structures because it is not clearly known and there are several approaches to the storage of model data, regardless of the input data file. I'm just talking about his shitty math which somehow yielded 4.8gb from 300000*3*8.

what does it feel like bros?

Don't you have ass? Just grope yours.

300000 vertices
* 3 for 3 coordinates per vertex (x, y, z)
* 8 for 8 bytes (64 bits) per coordinate
you dont have to disregard anything. how models work isnt magic. its pretty standardized. either way you can always establish 300000 * 3 * 4 as a lower bound because they have to at least be storing the coordinates of each vertex. with texture coordinates, that becomes 300000 * 5 * 4

You could have at least gone with Christie, but nope you had to pick the ugliest of all white haired girls.

Bad taste

Theyre the definition of it

Attached: ivy-soulcalibur.jpg (1728x972, 773K)

She looks like an old tranny with a botched titjob.

Attached: sgfhsd.png (639x618, 352K)

So she looks like your mom?

Your assematic computation intrigues me. I assume this includes underwear?

>8 for 8 bytes (64 bits)
...64 bits does not magically inflate the 7,200,000 bytes of data. The measure of bits in a system is meant to discuss the buses, not the padding of bytes. Bytes are always 8 bits.

So I have to ask yet again, where did the >4 gigaBYTES of data come from, because you don't multiply 7.2 by 64. Because that does not make any sense. You've essentially just converted the unit into bits, and somehow assumed that each byte = 64 bits in the process, and then forgot that you did that poor conversion, and somehow attached the "byte" unit to the result anyway.
So the math is wrong.
I don't want to tout that I'm a CS major completed in my degree, but I do want to tout that I get ornery at this kind of math after having watched the Verizon Math fail video so many times.

Something feels wrong. My ass doesn’t feel like 2bs should, but now I want 2b to grab my ass.

Wait, so who has the fattest ass in al of vidia at the moment? As measured in mega or gigabytes?

Snake at a million

Sure thing sperglord

im not him. and no i never said bytes are ever greater than 8 bits.

>this defensive over an ugly video game character
Oh my

also are you sure you are a CS major wenyou dont even know what a 64 bit floating point number is or that a number almost always takes up at least 4 bytes in modern computers?

That number of polygons is closer to what an entire character's model would contain.

I would be first in line if true

Attached: ivy_t_18_20180213_1519145141.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

No u

FULLY
U
L
L
Y

Attached: alyx.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

Why are you getting so defensive about being tricked? Do you always take shit posted on the internet seriously?

Kill yourself tripfag.

I just don't really care?

>trip fag uses shitty old memes like no u in an attempt to fit in
when will trip fags ever not be giant clowns

No

>also are you sure you are a CS major wenyou dont even know what a 64 bit floating point number
Yes, I'm sure. So here is a question for you.
What do the numbers 3 and 8 represent? 3 vertices should be clear, but what's the 8? This will determine how I respond next.

I believe he's just trying to figure out that user's thought process. Because you can't end up with 4.8GB if you do your math correctly.

>your mom jokes
>no u
>waifu fagging
yeah, the world would be better off without you m8. this sites 18+ anyways, you shouldn't even be here

?

>Bytes are always 8 bits.
Ha. There's a reason network protocols prefer to call them octets.

Attached: PDP10_Brochure_Cover.jpg (2723x1493, 438K)

you aren't a CS major if you don't understand
>* 8 for 8 bytes (64 bits) per coordinate
it literally says right there. 8 bytes, or 64 bits, of storage, for each coordinate assuming they are using double precision i.e. 64 bit floating poing. with single precision i.e. 32 bit floating point that 8 would be a 4.

>18+
>stealing 4 year old Yea Forums memes

Attached: 391D1D46-EDE2-48CD-BDEC-30365C67BE9F.jpg (644x640, 46K)

no game uses 64-bit floats for anything graphics-related

Haha, good one dude

>let that sink in
Everyone that uses this expression is a raging faggot, a cock connoisseur, a dick gobbler, a todger taster.

Attached: 1552360400613.gif (300x264, 764K)

So if you're multiplying by the 8 bytes which theoretically accounts for the 64 bits, then why the fuck are you multiplying by another 64 bits, which is like multiplying by another 8 bytes, in your terms? Why not just go the distance and multiply 64 bits by 64 bits while you're at it and inflate the value some more?
You're otherwise just saying that each of the 8 bytes individually contain 64 bits. Which would agree with the stupid volatility of bit to byte discussion that another user has to bring up, but nobody really cares because the TYPICAL size of a byte is 8 bits for the purpose of this discussion. Either this is the stupidest discussion or you're trolling me.

Somebody post those renders by that one user.

most video games these days have vertex formats that are 64 bytes
but thats just the original high-res source file, the actual model used ingame has much less polygons as seen here

the fuck does it want now

Attached: DxENxmCW0AYR76i.jpg (341x600, 36K)

i didnt multiply by 8 twice you smoothbrain
300000 VERTICES
TIMES 3 COORDINATES
TIMES 8 BYTES PER COORDINATE
you need to multiply by bytes per unit of data at some point or else your final answer wont be in units of bytes.

Doesn't this have more polygons than the entirety of OoT or something like that?

>8 BYTES PER COORDINATE
So we have 300000 vertices. Each vertex is just a point, which contains 3 values. We've established that part, which is kind of wrong because the 300k is in polygons, not vertices.
It's kind of hard to measure how many vertices there are total just by the number of polygons alone, because many of the triangles will have vertices that are shared between the triangles, which gets into a discussion about data structures and pointers, which I didn't really want to get into.
And that's not the point of my original observation...well, except now.
You're saying 300000 vertices(?), and each of these contain a point which is 3 values (x,y,z).
We've apparently established that (x,y,z) is a total of 8 bytes, though I don't really understand how that works because 3 doesn't go into 8 evenly. I'm confused again.

Anyway, assuming disjoint triangles, 300000 polygons, each containing 3 coordinates to establish a triangle, and each of these 3 coordinates is equal to 8 bytes, which we don't have to do any further math. There are typical cases of classes or structs that automatically pad to a certain size that is a power of some number after a minimum size so let's raise that 3*8=24 to 32 bytes minimum, just for the sake of this discussion. Now we have 300000 POLYGONS, times 32 bytes of coordinate data for each disjoint polygon.
That comes out to 9600000, and we haven't even talked about UV maps and texture file sizes and all that shit.
Either way, the 4 gigabytes is grossly inflated, as multiplying by some value that represents "floating point size" (that's the typical size of a double var type in most C++ compilers, by the way) does not actually exist and you are just doing this wrong.
So the question still stands, why over 4 gigabytes? That's not even close to realistic.

You didnt expect them to half ass their job, did you?

someone already made that joke in a previous thread with better delivery and collected all the (You)s

Attached: 593df2d19295d.jpg (582x626, 75K)

>We've apparently established that (x,y,z) is a total of 8 bytes, though I don't really understand how that works because 3 doesn't go into 8 evenly. I'm confused again.
stopped reading right here. we did not establish that. you're a retard who thinks we established that. I said that each of the three values in the coordinate triple (x,y,z) is made up of 8 bytes i.e. one double precision floating point.

I know, it was me ten too. I thought it would be funny a second time too!!

games dont use double precision for coordinates unless they're space games or something like that

>TIMES 3 COORDINATES
>TIMES 8 BYTES PER COORDINATE
>we did not establish that.
Oh, right, my bad. WE didn't establish that, you did yourself. I just kinda went along with it.
:^)

Also being in a much better game.

>still no SFM with her new model

Attached: 1552788225739.gif (499x281, 411K)

you fucking mongol how is
>TIMES 3 COORDINATES
>TIMES 8 BYTES PER COORDINATE
in contradiction of my previous post? 3 COORDINATES PER VERTEX * 8 BYTES PER COORDINATE
COORDINATE =/= COORDINATE TRIPLE

I think you don't understand what the word coordinate means.
Coordinate is a complete set of values that establishes a point. When you say 8 bytes per coordinate, what you're saying to the audience is that in 3d space, a coordinate (x,y,z) is 8 bytes. So obviously, you mean to say that each coordinate is 8 bytes, and we have 3 of these coordinates for a triangle, and we have 300000 vert...or rather, triangles, in our current revelation of what we have 300000 of.
:^)

no it isn't retard. when people are in movies and they ask the computer to find the enemy they don't say "COMPUTER, GIVE ME HIS COORDINATE!", they say "COMPUTER, GIVE ME HIS COORDINATES!"

in math a location in a cartesian coordinate system is given by an ordered PAIR. a single x or a single y is a COORDINATE. (x,y) is a COORDINATE PAIR.

THE 3 ISN"T FOR THREE VERTICES PER TRIANGLE EITHER RETARD. STOP MIXING UP THESE WORDS. THERES NO WAY YOU ARE A CS MAJOR. 3 IS FOR THREE COORDINATES PER VERTEX.

I'm not part of this argument but could you please explain how you're ending up with 4.8GB?

>this argument
Don't stop, guys

Attached: tenor (1).gif (420x314, 755K)

i think you missed the part where I said IM NOT THE PERSON WHO GOT 4.8 GB

take your autism pills buddy

there is no way the ingame model has that much polys it would be a waste of resources

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 2.31.46 AM.png (646x162, 75K)

mathsisfun.com/definitions/coordinates.html
>A set of values that show an exact position.
mathopenref.com/coordinates.html
>Coordinates are an ordered set of numbers that define the position of a point.
But anyway, should we try to compromise? I can say "coordinateses" for the way I'm trying to express more than one ordered pair/TUPLE.
So one triangle has three coordinateses, and by your definition of coordinates, each component (x, y, and z) is an 8 byte double, so we have an ordered tuple that is worth 24 bytes, and we have 3 of these coordinateses. 3 * 24 = 72, right? And then we have 300,000 polygons that have 3 coordinateses (established as 72 bytes), so 300000 * 72 = 21,600,000 = roughly 21 megabytes.

So where is the 4 gigabytes coming from again? Wait, did I forget to carry the 64 again...?!

I'm not arguing with you, you're just extremely mad about someone missing the S on the end of a word

I'll let my dick sink into those 300k+ polygons of robot ass, if you know what I mean

coordinateS
SSSSSSSSSSS
coordinateS are an ordered pair. coordinate without an S is a single number.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 2.31.46 AM.png (646x162, 76K)

what are his coordinateses precious?

because they are claiming that im a retard who doesn't know what im talking about when they're the retard who can't even follow along in the basic 3 step calculation of 300000 * 3 * 8.

Coordinateses*

Clearly I did, which post was you?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 2.34.10 AM.png (936x227, 81K)

it's a screenshot of someone messing with the subdivision modifier in blender

>300000 * 3 * 8
But on the calculator, that comes out to 7200000

I was the guy who posted this:
It's the only post I made ITT aside from this one. I made a mistake by forgetting about kilobyte and that each vertex consists of 3 coordinates so the actual ass should be around 21MB (300k polygons * 3 verts * 3 coords * 3 bytes). In reality it should be a bit more because vertices also contain normals and texture coordinates.

So because of my dumb mistake and because I calculated everything out of my head you have a bunch of autists arguing about floating points now.

Attached: 1422173643338.jpg (394x510, 21K)

wow you can put it into your calculator? im genuinely surprised.

kino

Attached: coordinateses.png (1411x191, 20K)

look at all those fags actually thinking Android 2B is better than Ivy

it's almost like flatfags aren't even trying to hide their homosexuality anymore

Fuck I made a mistake again, a float is 4 bytes in C so it should be: 300k polygons * 3 verts * 3 coords * 4 bytes = 10MB.

At least you own up to it, but I really just wanted to ask a question of where the 4gb came from in the first place. And while I would have left it at that, someone decided to chime in so I had to have my fun with him and his coordinateses and multiplying by the size of a double variable for some reason. And then not dividing by 8 to reduce the bit back to a byte. But then he accepts the original calculation result of 7200000 in his post So it was just a funny "why did we even go through with this charade" event. I don't mind keeping it up though

>I really just wanted to ask a question of where the 4gb came from in the first place
As I said before, I calculated it out of my head and forgot about kilobytes.

Can't say I wish you brought it up sooner because people were being entertained at least.

Great thread, retards.
Nice videogames.

Attached: give_me_a_job.jpg (1035x830, 521K)

>.obj
>literally a text file

>mfw right now

Attached: 1536226668081.jpg (542x554, 33K)

ayy

Attached: promote_me_to_senior.jpg (324x308, 69K)

Text files are superior to binary files most of the time because it makes them easier to parse and they can be passed between multiple programs with ease.

>it makes them easier to parse
binary is easier to parse
thats the point

Did I hit /3/ on accident or something?
The fuck is this thread

>start a thread with 2b ass
>evolves into arguing about math
never change, Yea Forums

Yeah but they take way more space

Absolutely not. Unless you're using some sort of standardized data exchange spec which is well documented and has a free reference implementation.

You’re talking to literal pedopiles who wanna bang a teenage robot. They don’t understand taste

>teenage robot
2B's number 2 personality type is thousands of years old.
Her current model is probably 3-4 years old though.

Can you fags stop arguing and post some r34?

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

i want to sink in

>Absolutely not
yes because reading a string then converting it to a number is slower than just reading in a number right?
>Unless you're using some sort of standardized data exchange spec which is well documented and has a free reference implementation.
Oh you mean like every fucking file format you'd ever want to use?

Wew lad you actually have no idea about what parsing is.

You guys legit should be banned for this shit. Either talk about 2B or get out.

Attached: __pod_yorha_no_2_type_b_and_yorha_no_9_type_s_nier_series_and_etc_drawn_by_fmm_cat__d7767e954fdff4d5 (1920x1077, 422K)

M O D E L E D

Attached: cm_11_09.jpg (1920x1200, 575K)

well alright, I misinterpreted there, binary formats are still faster to READ than text

>let that sink in
okay

Attached: squid.jpg (625x415, 66K)

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

>When you feel the urge to design a complex binary file format, or a complex binary application protocol, it is generally wise to lie down until the feeling passes. If performance is what you're worried about, implementing compression on the text protocol stream either at some level below or above the application protocol will give you a cleaner and perhaps better-performing design than a binary protocol (text compresses well, and quickly).

>Data files will be accessible only through dedicated tools. Developers will think of the tools rather than the data files as central. Thus, different versions of file formats will tend to be incompatible.

Attached: 220px-The_Art_of_Unix_Programming.jpg (220x296, 20K)

Imagine being so naive that you belive this shitpost

Bloated text file formats is part of the reason most games take ages to load these days, just so you know
If you can't parse a binary file format you're an idiot

I for one welcome or daily nier threads

>Bloated text file formats is part of the reason most games take ages to load these days, just so you know
Where are you getting this? Most games I own use a binary file format for 3D models.

Many games use bigass bloated XML documents to represent arbitrary data

>XML documents to represent arbitrary data
We were discussing 3D file formats.

I was replying to a post someone made saying "don't write binary formats"
Games would load VERY slowly if it had to read every vertex in via text

How does Bayonetta's ass compare to this?

>that manface
>fake tits
>pretty

Attached: 1552515324320.gif (400x225, 1.75M)

I wanna sink in there, if you get my drift

Does Yea Forums even know what manface is? You fags bring it up for 90% of vidya women.

>implying ivy can beat peak performance

Attached: 1552318113246.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Yea Forums doesn't even have it

Didn't i filter you? tripcode and all you dirty peckerwood

Attached: 5765373886.jpg (158x165, 9K)

It's worse than that. Most 3D girls also have manfaces.

Holy fuck

She literally looks like Lee from Tekken.

he's actually not wrong, though
parsing is a matter of scanning and interpreting the data of a binary file's grammar, just the same as an ascii file
it contains an alphabet, vocabulary, grammar to complete the criteria for language, only often times binary files tend to have the added nature of finite bytes per block (not always) while a language in text format will more likely include terminators which ask where is sarah connor
and i can say that after having taken and passed language&compilers course in university with flying colors
it is also faster to do everything in binary simply because there is no need to convert text to numbers, and other numbers can be op codes, and bitwise operation is easier to get to which is very critical for efficient performance

maybe chicks should stop having masculine faces then, dickbrain
they're not going to fuck you, quit defending their ugly asses

Attached: 1401181141385.jpg (724x960, 66K)

That's mostly because Yea Forums consumes too much of nip cartoons.

>It's still a lot and in-game models will never seriously be that much just for one segment of a body.

Oh boy, you would love to see the meshes in Second Life, an older version of one of the avatar replacement bodies being sold had literally 500k triangles worth of tits.

looks generic

Obviously not going to run well on toasters.

>and i can say that after having taken and passed language&compilers course in university with flying colors
yes I can tell, you're repeating the same bullshit every cs student repeats
binary formats dont have "vocabularies" and "grammar" it has a bunch of sequential data you need to parse which honestly isn't any harder than a text file, it'll just fuck up if you do it wrong

this thread is a gem
i'm going to a liquor store, now

Post more Ivy.

Attached: 1547854049353.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

meanwhile in the real world...

Attached: 2butt.png (1765x1172, 243K)

those god given miracle of tits.
ruins it with a justin beaver dyke haircut.

Attached: 1542562464926.jpg (836x543, 111K)

Attached: 1538365790612.jpg (850x1240, 248K)

How hard is it to 3D model a character like 2B? I don't have big ambitions like creating videogames, just sexy 3D characters that I can fap to

Only 2D girls actually look like girls. Prove me wrong.

Definitely not. 99.999% user created content in SL, and a lot of it is very unoptimized and poorly made, on a platform that does texture streaming and can only handle 2 GiB of textures at a time you can sometimes see a single avatar decked out in unoptimized content taking up 500+ MiB of texture VRAM alone.

At least rigged meshes have transparent parts culled automatically by the renderer, or this 700 000 polygon head (multiple copies for different static expressions it swaps between with a script) sure would tank people hard.

Attached: Snapshot_1811.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

imagine how cold those claws must feel on her skin jesus fuck i would just not touch my own boobs using that hand

>tfw don't have the system reqs to look at 2Bs butt

Fuggg

Attached: DpX9qh-U0AAguvt.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Must be pretty hard. But lots of people manage to get good at it apparently.
Git gud and do it user I believe in you.

Attached: 2b_nier_by_moonarc-db3xb9k.jpg (1280x886, 218K)

I bet you jerk off to Gacha.

>it has a bunch of sequential data you need to parse which honestly isn't any harder than a text file
ASCII is just sequential data as well. And like binary, there is also context to that data. And like each other, you can announce what kind of data is going to be upcoming, perhaps involve some kind of nondeterministic size of data with some form of termination to it, too. That is, say if you have something that takes x amount of arguments of nondetermined size. Of course, the latter can be announced at the beginning of that particular argument's data stream, and then terminate after n bytes has been acquired. A byte code could terminate it after this argument or tell us there's more arguments to stream.
Yeah, it is the same bullshit other CS student repeats because it's technically not completely false.
And if we wanted to talk about efficiency of doing it that way, it's way overboard to do it all via ascii and the only reason you'd do it is to provide a readable language that will have the added overhead of being changed into some (potentially preliminary) object code.

~1 year of daily practice

Why do you keep making this thread every day?

>I don't have big ambitions like creating videogames, just sexy 3D characters that I can fap to

Then just get Honey Select or something. If you want super great quality, massive amounts of customization, physics, the inside modeled from vagina all the way to the womb, etc. then get Daz 3D and pirate assets for it. You don't need to learn 3D modelling.

text formats are usually parsed into a safe data structure and then you deal with that, so there's an intermediary step
file formats are not languages, they don't have grammar, you just read in the information. You are talking about parsing programming languages

I'll let my cock sink in.

Attached: 1541897528032.jpg (512x648, 14K)

>text formats are usually parsed into a safe data structure
You should be lucky you probably code into a safe language because ANSI C would eat you alive and you'd be BORing like hell because you don't know how to handle it.

I code in C++, what the hell are you talking about

Yeah, and STL handles a lot of shit for you. Only that you still have to free up your allocations manually still unlike with C# or Java.

>STL handles a lot of shit for you.
I dont use STL, I use my own
Not that it changes the way you handle files

I'm not even onl talking about handling files here. There's more benefit than just speed when processing binary files and it's not as simple just to use fscan to process your strings in ANSI C. As I said, and do a lot of shit for you that prevent major critical screwups. Even . I don't understand why you wouldn't use it as is unless you're doing something really wonky.

Not him but fuck off. Everyone uses libraries. Everyone with a brain uses a memory management library unless your program is utterly trivial or you have technical limitations preventing you from doing so.

are you seriously bragging that you use C which doesn't have strings so you're a real hardcore file handler

there is no "coordinate", it's coordinates by virtue of being an ordered pair and not a single entity. Incomplete information does not qualify as it doesn't determine a position.
It's coordinates, always and forever.

Attached: 1544367139704.jpg (1408x270, 82K)

>fuck off
Can't make me.
Anyway, the point is binary files over ascii come with more benefits and it isn't out there to say binary files can be "parsed". You can google parsing binary files and see what a legit thing it is.
Of course it has strings, those can be declared in the object code's .data section.

Then I'm not exactly sure what your point is, it sounds like "you're a bad programmer because you use a language with more features" which is hilariously naive

Pic not related btw.

Let down hair Amy is just pure sex.

There are situations where binary is a good idea and situations where plain text is a good idea. That's the end of it. Actually arguing one is "superior" to either is retarded. And certainly nobody is impressed that you work with binary files. Who the fuck doesn't?

basically, 2B has somewhere around 2.4 terabytes of ass

Get out

Attached: 1543112742120.jpg (466x664, 53K)

Why do people believe this? It's not true.

I was agreeing with another user that:
1) Binary files CAN be parsed.
2) It is more efficient to do binary files when performance is desired.
The only reason you would do plain text is readability for users and easier manipulation via notepad, which comes in handy if you're making MUGEN or something. If you don't really care about the time it takes to process data files, then by all means use text files.
But it doesn't mean text files are the "safe" alternative to binary files as he so implied by saying "safe data structure", at least, that's what I gathered from his wording.

I made a mistake, there's no correlation between text/binary and intermediary data storage, where I work most text files are usually parsed into an immediate structure and binary is handled as-is

>But it doesn't mean text files are the "safe" alternative to binary files as he so implied by saying "safe data structure", at least, that's what I gathered from his wording.

You never actually defined how you interpreted "safe". If he means safe as in suitable as a cross-platform storage format that is easily reverse engineered and parsed by alternative software, and that includes the layman human brain, then he's absolutely right that it's "safe".

Let me put it this way, user. You are given a bunch of financial data spanning from the 60s-90s by some company. You have to develop software to parse this data and export to their new financial software. There's no documentation. Would you prefer plain text or binary?

>Nierlets

Attached: 1551498295593.jpg (529x861, 167K)

You're talking about portability, in that case.
But binary is not unsafe in that fashion, either. If you think binary means machine code exclusively, that is incorrect.
I mean just a simple picture file is testament of this, and you see many examples right in this very thread. Is a jpeg not a binary file? Even with a text file, it needs to have its language decoded in some way, just like the contents of a jpeg file.
And as long as the structure of contents is understood, it is just as versatile at getting the point across. And hell, I wouldn't want a jpeg file defined by plain text because that would blow up the file size dramatically.
Binary files still get "parsed", so to speak. The method of doing so is a bit different than an ascii file, but the concept is still the same.

>And as long as the structure of contents is understood
That's a big fucking hurdle when talking about binary in comparison to plain text and you know it.

>And hell, I wouldn't want a jpeg file defined by plain text because that would blow up the file size dramatically.
Do you honestly believe the jpeg file format would be trivial to reverse engineer? You only want the jpeg file because it's well documented.

>2b
>pedophilia
so are you just throwing words together because you like how they sound, or are you really that retarded?

Attached: 1465694612756.gif (236x224, 1.87M)

>That's a big fucking hurdle
Of course it is. But at that point I'm talking about the data input handler and not a human being. I already addressed "readability" in an earlier statement. Which also addresses your next question.

Attached: a_royal_fern__96314.1515272321_1__79355.1515767676.jpg (640x503, 216K)

>win in a body gen lottery
>lose the face gen lottery
sad

Attached: 1508417111676.jpg (1080x814, 47K)

She just literally needs to grow out her hair past her tits and bam

Attached: Sabage9.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

Look at all these spoiled kids who grew up with muh fancy graphics and billions of polygons, when my generation was happy with a 256 pixel static image.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>and bam
Suicide is never a solution, mate. Even with that face.

Attached: 2B Dab.jpg (1024x867, 50K)

Best girl

Attached: Based Japan.jpg (1280x720, 105K)