I wish the plot was finished

i wish the plot was finished

Attached: 5ba63f315bafe3a8e84fb81c.jpg (323x433, 34K)

It is. Just because it doesn’t match with your retarded headcanon doesn’t mean it’s incomplete.

i just wanted it to be on par with DMC3

It was slightly better than DMC4, but not by much. At least DMC4 had proper set up. It's the last half that fucked up. DMC5 has the opposite issue where there's no fucking set up and everything happens in the last 4 misisons. Like MGSV, all the interesting bits were already revealed in the trailers

Retard

excellent rebuttal good sir

I wish the game was actually good.

I don't like how they discarded V. A lot of people were getting around to liking him and they just took him out back and shot him so we could have Vergil back.

Attached: reading.jpg (3840x1600, 741K)

It would have been better if he was Mundus's avatar or something trying to get the fruit. The possiblity of him coming back would be higher if that scenario was the case.

>it would've been better if "insert some fanfiction shit"

Hehe

I've seen a few people on here say Itsuno and co. were preemptively nixxing him in case fans hated him. I'd be inclined to believe that especially now that people are getting to play him on harder difficulties and his barebones kit is falling off in comparison to the flood of options Dante and Nero have, even though I'd like him back (and improved of course) in any new games.

>DMC V
>V
The whole game was about Vergil's redemption, you dolt.

I wish the game was better.

It's DMC5 user

>watch woolie and pat play
>hype all day every day
>bought dark souls 2 because of their playthrough
>buy and play dmc5
>it's okay
Guess it's better if you have been with the series from the start.

Attached: 20190317080313_1.jpg (1090x1080, 145K)

It is. I wish you weren't retarded.

>Dante and Vergil get back from hell
>Vergil tries to spend time with his family
>awkwardly asks Nero if he has any grandchildren yet

This is all I want

>At least DMC4 had proper set up.
This is bullshit and you know it.

>a guy called V
>who happens to appear just after some demon guy stole my nephew's demon arm
>yep, gonna trust this guy who has a really big hateboner for me for some reason and literally tried to kill me while I was unconscious
>also, he seems to know a lot more than he's letting on and is intentionally speaking in cryptic riddles
>he wants to deal the final blow to Vergli/Urizen because reasons?
>sure, what's the harm
>seems like an ok guy to me

I know Dante's a dumb fuck, but what's Trish's excuse for not outing Vergil?

Attached: V Almost Kills Dante.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

I feel like the biggest problem is that 4 and 5 are supposed to be Nero's games, not Dante's, but people love Dante so much that he still needs to be a protag

Attached: The fuck.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

true this

Credo, Agnes, Nero, Kyrie all had proper introductions and had meaning in the story. Sanctus was the evil devil anime pope but w/e he was a weak villian.

You could remove Trish and Lady in 5 and the story would be no worse for it.

Dante should have been the primary protag since this game was supposed to wrap him and Vergil's story up for good. Nero could still do his thing at the end but stay on the sidelines.

Yeah I made sure to play DMC3, 4, and 1 the week before it came out to catch up.

He knew he was Vergil's human side since his fight with Urizen. He basically says it every time he's thinking out loud, come on dude.

I want to see more of Vergil's characterization with dante and nero, if he actually brings out his human side more than his autismo one.