Sekiro

As of this posting, 4 days, 8 hours, 54 minutes remain. Who else day 0 purchase?

Attached: sekiro.jpg (1600x900, 663K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLcLOiMFDtM
darksouls.wikidot.com/trophies
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=21262
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=26803
steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357285562481989062/
video.online-convert.com/convert-to-webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not me because I want to play a souls-like game not a batman/spiderman clone made for casuals where you press X to awesome.
I'll pirate it thats for sure.

Attached: SekiroSPIDERMAN.webm (960x540, 2.37M)

>tfw never complete Souls side quests blind because they tend to be contrived and require a specific order
I love playing blind for the discovery but man its so easy to miss shit like Archdragon, Ash Lake and even bosses in these games.

Attached: snake.png (1024x582, 928K)

I will purchase at Fitgirls website.

>Published by Activision

No way fag

You're in every thread saying this, how pathetic is your life?

Bullshit... No, it isn't... Right?

Attached: how to hold a katana.jpg (1920x1080, 2.52M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17_01-22-49~2.jpg (960x479, 63K)

it's published by Activision in the west

He is not holding katana in this pic. He is pushing it into enemy's chest.

can't wait to pirate it

when fromsoft became a powerhouse even here (southamerica) the game is topseller on steam and we pirate every fucking game on these shores,

They are exited about a videogame on a videogame forum. Yes its a place full of degenerates, but so is Yea Forums. So nothing special in this screen.

It takes buying 1 copy for a game to go to the top in south america mate

Me, I'm super hype. I think I'll dip out of this place soon to avoid spoilers.
I remember 3 days before BB someone posted a webm of Logarius' Wheel and thank fuck that was the only thing I saw.

>TrannyEra screenshot

Attached: 1551207069720.png (644x1106, 455K)

well maybe you are right but i v seen threads here and on resetera showing the game was top seller on amazon and on steam in different regions other than here , but you are right about "this" place

Oh it'll sell well, that's not in doubt.
I'm not going to bother until I see it's actual release state.

Already have it pre-loaded on my PS4 and I planned my schedule around the release date/time.

i am kinda worried everyone will forget this game after a month, i get that we didnt needed another soulsborn game, but without a multiplayer / leveling up / pvp this game might die off as quickly as its get released... im still gonna get that fucking platinum tho

Attached: hold the fuck up.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

I've forgotten about every Souls game until they release DLC after I put 100 or so hours into them, the only people who continue to play are PvP autists or speedrunners.

why would you be worried about that? who cares?

It's a singleplayer game user. It's going to die off quickly anyway.
Dark Souls 3 lost 90% of its players within 2 months as well and that has multiplayer.

I'll make sure Yea Forums never forgets. I'll be spamming webms in webm threads. I'll post them in DMC threads. If someone makes a Nioh thread (lol) i'll post them there. /dsg/ will be ruined. People are going to regret shitposting this game for so long when I'm done.

I will have to wait for the spec YouTube videos to see if I can run it on my laptoaster

I'm glad to see you finally gave up on your retarded plan to pit DMC5fags and Sekirofags after failing at that for months

>Preordering games
>Activision
>Only dozen bosses
>Short as fuck
>No character creation
>No build variety
>No multiplayer
>No Replayability

How about fucking no?

I'll be a day one with this game - It's a Miyazaki Samurai game that looks fucking awesome. Of course it's day one.

I'm preordered for the collectors edition

Attached: 1552010217504.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

>literally bloodborne

Preordered

That's why you look that shit up before the final boss.

See? THIS is what I want in a Japanese Soulsborne games. I want to DEUS VEULT little weebs, but instead, you have to play as a gay samurai and a shitty katana. No thanks, From. That's a pirate from me.

>I don't want to play this game
>I'll pirate it (play it)
????

Attached: 1547464542538.jpg (680x860, 55K)

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 1552493364489.jpg (2436x2120, 687K)

Now I want a FromSoft game set in the middle ages with weird ass Christian shit, knights and all that good shit.
None of that "world is almost over crap", a proper living world. Even Sekiro feels dead despite the world being fine, the enemies almost look undead too.

I remember being so hyped for guns in BB, thinking they'd play a more major role, maybe having crossbows and such.
Nope, just a way to parry.

>I want to DEUS VEULT
Whoops, shut up faggot.

Attached: 1502257681157.jpg (396x442, 39K)

Fuck off, tranny

YEA BRAH THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVEN US A SUPPRESSED SNIPER RIFLE SO WE CAN SNIPE BOSSES WITHOUT GETTING HIT!

You get off on being a faggot?

>wanting to use guns in a melee game
>calling me a fag

Attached: 1550933055313.gif (1920x1070, 2.19M)

Obviously it would have been designed with guns in mind if they had made them a focus, you dumb cunt.

>wanting to use guns in a melee game
It's fun.

Attached: 3079853-nioh_screenshot08.jpg (1920x1080, 2.08M)

>I don't want to play a game
>I will pirate it

Attached: 1336899098330.png (912x720, 258K)

Didn't you know? The more times you pirate a game - the more sales the devs/publisher loses.

>tfw Capcom spoiled everything about DMC5 to the point where I didn't even get surprised by the events of the story

VERY annoying shit.

Yeah,preordered
This guy again

>watching game trailers
lmao

And still no leaked copies.
New record?

Wasn't really hyped for this until I started watching Dororo. Now I want some good dark ninja shit. Too bad I can't day 0 purchase since I'm fucking busy till July. See you fags then

Honestly the direction sekiro went into is entirely good news to me. No stupid barely functional RPG mechanics and no online means that the game can be very tightly balanced. I'll always take a tightly balanced offline experience over a clunky online one.
Also removing a huge weapon pool is a good thing because, again, balance reasons. I am sure that straight swords would not have been so blatantly overpowered in dark souls 3 if they were the only weapon.

why doesnt he just parry his ass?

Attached: tumblr_n77bavLazP1tezt7xo1_500.jpg (500x458, 37K)

That retard literary missed the point of game. You have to parry and break postures, not dpdge around like bloodborne

Pretty much every souls veteran.

This
And character creation is always a useless cosmetic that looks worse than using a character that was designed and sculpted for days.

Attached: bNAO_Ew6_ZO3APbs (2).webm (1280x720, 737K)

because hes a soulsshitter and cannot adapt

>Fromsoft makes a game
>"*sigh* another SOULS game, huh? booooooriiiing"
>it's nothing like souls
>"why the fuck would I play a fromsoft game that's nothing like souls?"

They learnt their lesson from BB and DS3

shinobi-san sure is cute

Attached: IMG_20180730_153520.jpg (732x1024, 144K)

1370* 768 version of this? wanna use as wallpaper

>No dots above health bar
AYOO THIS GAIJIN DON'T KNOW HOW TO DIE TWICE

Right here. I've already preorderd it on Steam and am in the process of getting through the last 6 missions of Dante Must Die difficulty on DMC5 before Sekiro comes out.

Whenever I play a Souls game, I typically look online for a general outline on which direction I should go to, so that I don't get lost or waste time in places that I'm not supposed to be at, like the Catacombs at the start of the game in Dark Souls 1. Otherwise, I go in nearly blind. If there's one thing I hate, it's getting lost in videogames. It doesn't add to the challenge, it doesn't add to the satisfaction, it's just frustrating and a waste of my time.

I fucking HAATE VIDEO GAMES

Attached: A Very Sunny Christmas.jpg (600x338, 95K)

Even if that dude was a Bloodborne player, it's kind of dumb that the parrying he should have learned in BB didn't translate here. Because in BB, parrying is oftentimes a much better strategy than rolling around.

Wait theres no multiplayer? and no stats? Fuck. Thats literally what i enjoy most about souls games.

Attached: 170324092300-03-donald-trump-file-0321-large-169.jpg (460x259, 30K)

Singleplayer games don't "die". They are played/discussed heavily when they release, and the really good ones are played by fans and newcomers alike for years/decades after

>i enjoy the worst aspects of the series the most
yikes

Do you do this for living?

Attached: 124356776890.webm (1370x768, 744K)

explain how being able to coop with friends, or help out other players is a bad feature?

Already pre-ordered my guy.
I'll be happy just to play it. What would make me even happier is that I hope my friend will be there to watch me stream it for them. Sadly I don't think that's going to happen and it really means a lot to me if they would.

I've been watching them play division 2 a whole fucking lot, but i doubt they'll watch me play sekiro, they have no interest in single player games or myself.

This kind of thing is dampening my mood for playing videogames.

Attached: 1533670467653.gif (500x418, 957K)

this game's going to be fuckin rad, i just know it.

this is some turbo zoomer shit

>1370
reeeeeee

>they have no interest in single player games

How is this even possible? So do they not like classics such as Mario, Doom or Zelda?

I was going to wait for reviews but i caved and pre order the game.

oh nvm i meant 1360*768

If it comes to PS4 I will get it

Attached: 131456261473.png (1330x764, 989K)

it promotes never actually playing the game properly or experiencing things for yourself

Yep

If there's no red symbol, you can parry; he should have known it by that point in the game.

Most of the armored guy's attacks are meant to be clang clanged.

im actually from the year 1990.

Well they liked ori, hollow knight, rain world, undertale, and that's all i know of. Those are kinda different from the average single player game that is similar to sekiro like tomb raider or deus ex if you catch my drift.

I don't get it.

t. actual retard

game was shown at Microsoft E3 last year

Yeah, that's standard unblockable sign posts in vidya, like in MGR having color coded unblockables.

People make this into a way bigger thing than it actually is. What percent of the population just summoned the whole game? It isn't 90% of people like you make it seem.

Attached: 124356776890.webm (1360x768, 735K)

>tried summoning for papa g
>ring the bell
>wait literally 15 min
>no one shows up
Nice dead console sonegroids.

I like pvp a lot as well, but this isn't a souls game

>Oh no some shitter finished the game with other people's help
He probably will never play this shit again anyways who cares. Is your gamer cred ruined cause other people played the game?

>cant use webm as wallpaper
nvm im retarded

Running past the enemies that will never catch you is cool tho

>he had a password set from his last play session and didn't realize it

What is the point you are trying to make? Yes, that is how you would easiest push the sword in further, not by holding around the hilt.

>summoning for the first (maybe second) boss of the game
You're going to have a really bad time when you hit Old Hunters content.

He will just summon. Does that make you upset?

I'd say a pretty huge %.
Even friends I know that played the games summons if they can't beat a boss within a couple of tries
Tons of people on Yea Forums and Neofag/Trannyera summon, just look at threads during releases

>beat cleric beast in 1 try
>Father gascoigne in 35 tries
>blood starved beast in 2 tries
Its an unfair boss tbqh.

The game provides NPC summons for most bosses anyway.

true but i did put 800hours into bb because i could create fun build cosplays that looked and had stats/weapons as some characters from books/movies
I made like 15 of them

i will platinum sekiro and try to do a no death/hit run but then thats it

>You are a fool
Ironic

autism

So seeing how retarded the souls fanbase is, can we start the list now of things you cannot do in the game for it to count as you playing it correctly?

What arms need to be banned and what skills should be outlawed? At what point are you "overleved" for hp and deflect?

well i can you fucking retard.
based user please can you do 2560x1440?

>preordering games
FromSoft always delivers, worth
>Activision
Only the western publishers, who cares, they have no say over the content
>Only dozen bosses
Lie. Many dozens of bosses.
>Short as fuck
Lie, it is known to be long as fuck.
>No character creation
True, but this is not a negative thing. It has an actual story, which requires an actual MC. You same people always whined that Souls games had no story, only hidden lore. Now that From makes a game with proper story, you cry again.
>No build variety
Lie. It has better build variety than Souls since your level ups now unlock new moves for you to customize combos with. Attribute leveling is less variety, all it is, is just more numbers.
>No multiplayer
True. This is a good thing though.
>No Replayability
Lie. Non-linear world with NG+, obviously at least as much replay value than DS1, which had a lot of it.

Not true, Sekiro has a very large amount of friendly NPCs in the areas that you can talk to, and your character also talks with them - not just listens like in Souls games.

So, considering how often everyone says Sekiro has 3 talent trees - am I the only one here who noticed it actually has 4?
Look on the fextralife Sekiro wiki. The fextralife guys were invited to play the final build a couple days ago. And on the wiki they have listed four different talent trees. The fourth one that we didn't know about yet, is Senpou martial arts, a monk fighting style.

Vast majority literally. Most people that have ever completed a first playthrough of a Souls game, did a large amount of bosses and areas with summoned help.

>fextralife
lmao

Not really. His AI can't walk around the graves, it just keeps coming straight at you. So in the first form you can just easily get him stuck behind gravestones and cheese him with R2 attacks from there.

I had no clue everyone was so bad at video games.

Reminder that the trophy list says one of he bosses is a FUCKING DRAGON

It forces the developer to balance the PvE with a wide number of variables that can never produce the best results.

Yeah I dont look up guides like a faglord.

Is that supposed to be an argument? How does your dislike of their wiki (which is poorly coded as fuck) have anything to do with the fact that it 100% confirms there is a FOURTH skill tree that teaches you monk style martial arts.

Source on boss quantity statement?

>Lie. Many dozens of bosses.
Lie. There's 13 bosses confirmed.

Majority of people don't even finish games, and not just talking of Souls games here.

>people who take 3rd person triple A games as a challenge
Just normie things I guess.

Neither do I. You just have to not be an idiot to figure that out.
Lie.
Amount of trophies for bosses =/= Amount of bosses

how does it 100% confirm fucking anything at all? you way you described it is literal 'my uncle works at nintendo' level bullshit. now, logically, it would make sense if there was some type of monk related abilities. but fuck ever believing anything fextralife says.

>If there’s no trophy it doesn’t count as a boss
Most zoomer line of thinking on this board.

>Lie.
>Amount of trophies for bosses =/= Amount of bosses
Lie. You're a retard if you think there are more or believe the game is longer than 20h.

Are you fucking retarded? Too much of a stupid fucking nigger to understand basic English? Fextralife got invited to FromSoft offices and played the final build of the game just a few days ago. Of course it's fucking true what they wrote on the wiki, they literally played the game.
youtube.com/watch?v=uLcLOiMFDtM

>pre-ordering a from software game
Never. Again.

Attached: upgrade.jpg (1920x2160, 362K)

> Defeat all bosses unlocks after 13 bosses.
Are you really that fucking stupid that you think there're more than that?

it will be 40 hours at least nigga.
>rpg
>with souls combat
No way anyone can finish that in 20 hours

Lie. The game has been confirmed to be at least as long as Souls games, which means it is at least 30h long if its DS3 length, or around 50h if its DS1 or DS2 length.

Little cuck, do you also think Dark Souls 1 has only 6 bosses? darksouls.wikidot.com/trophies
DS1 trophy list, only boss kill achievements for 6 bosses.

Shut the fuck up retard, the adults are talking. Did no-one teach you to respect your betters?

It's way shorter than Bloodborne you fucking retard.

Because the DS2 fiasco has a chance of happening again, right?
Are you stupid?
DS2 was like that because of Shibuya, who got fired from the company for fucking up the game.
Sekiro is by Miyazaki, who only made Demon's Souls, DS1 and Bloodborne.
You're an idiot.

is there supposed to be evidence in that video of the skill tree? i didnt see any.

DS3 is longer than 1.

t. your ass

Lie. It has never been confirmed to be as long as any of the Souls game. It's the shortest From game.

[citation needed]
It's obviously longer than Bloodborne

>I want to DEUS VEULT
cringe

God I fucking hate this board.

t. playtester

No, they weren't allowed to show a lot of stuff. Do you have an argument for why they would lie about a 4th skill tree after just seeing the final build of the game?
Or are you just being retarded?
Lie. It was confirmed to be as long as Souls games by FromSoft over half a year ago already.

>Lie. It has better build variety than Souls since your level ups now unlock new moves for you to customize combos with. Attribute leveling is less variety, all it is, is just more numbers.
that's not a build variety, that's just the game's combat

Do you only have a Switch or something? There must be some reason for this sperg level stupidity...

t. dumb fucking nigger talking shit out the ass

game was said to be as long as the souls games
cope
harder

>It's by Miyazaki so it must be good!
Didn't Miyazaki also work on DS3? You're a delusional fool for thinking this one won't be yet a blunder.

>4 talent trees that you make different builds from on different playthroughs since you can't fully unlock everything in NG
That is very literally build variety.

Citation is needed that there's more than that. Currently 13 is the best estimate as there's ACTUAL evidence to suggest that, faggot.

Barely, Tanimura was the main director of DS3. Miyazaki only moved onto the DS3 project after finishing Bloodborne, at which point DS3 was mostly finished already. Both DLCs were also made by Tanimura, as Miyazaki was already working on Sekiro by then.
He has made nothing but good games, no need to seethe so hard little one.

you do realize fextralife is infamous for spewing misinformation in regards to souls, right? wrong descriptions, flat-out lies, personal opinions, and other bullshit.

>It's obviously longer than Bloodborne
Based on what? Your hallucinations?

Is it the circular conversations, the never ending low quality bait, the complete lack of substance on any topic?

How much they are paying you for antishilling?

Well the fact that the game is known to be as long as Souls games is better evidence than your made up claim of 13 with no evidence.

>Lie. It was confirmed to be as long as Souls games by FromSoft over half a year ago already.
Lie. Sorry, it's not.
It's the shortest of them all. So sorry.

It's fairly obvious which games Miyazaki has his heart into and which aren't. Bloodborne falls into the former and dark souls 3 into the latter

>It has never been confirmed to be as long as any of the Souls game
Why do you shitposting faggots love to spread lies so much it easy to blow you the fuck out with a single google request?
Do you like to make an ass out of yourself?
Do you like it when people laugh at you?

Attached: 1526900079464.png (716x629, 47K)

What a cancer thread. All of you are fucking retards.

Evidence? First time I have ever heard anything like that.
I'll believe it if you prove it, in any way.
They literally said so. Seethe harder cuck.

>It's the shortest of them all
Proof?

Attached: 1550200098972.png (537x447, 57K)

t. double retard who stays here for no reason

Why is From so good at animations?

>Well the fact that the game is known to be as long as Souls games is better evidence than your made up claim of 13 with no evidence.
Haha are you really that stupid? The fact is that there's only 13 bosses and the game is the shortest. Cope harder, nigger.

Low tier bait. Sad really. No more (you)'s for you!

I have never seen anyone on Yea Forums as MAD as this kid

Attached: 18592d8b0ce21502b136450bcf489e247478eec3b30f95c465b5d97950d3237c.png (237x287, 92K)

Yes. And also the dumb political outrage posts

You are all complaining about other forums but doing nothing to make Yea Forums better than them

That's marketing speech to mean that it's the shortest you fucking retard.
LOL see abov

>The fact is that there's only 13 bosses and the game is the shortest.
That's not a fact, you just say that. Do you not understand how facts work? It means something with proof behind it.

>No multiplayer
>No multiplayer
>No multiplayer

What a shitload of fuck.

Agreed. It's all so tiresome, yet here I am... Fuck my life right?

They admitted it themselves. I'll be laughing at your tears next friday.

BASED as fuck
A
S
E
D

I will skullfuck you into oblivion, shitlord.

BB: howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=21262

DaS3: howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=26803

Both between 40-45 hrs.
Cope.

There's literally a list of the bosses in achievements which is a lot more proof than your nothing. 13 is the best estimate right now, you fucking imbecile.

That's exactly what people said about bloodborne which has 41 bosses

This butthurt is very powerful

Attached: 1506147265386.jpg (320x401, 36K)

> People are going to regret shitposting this game for so long when I'm done.
Shitposters living in your head RENT FREE

Sekiro is shorter than either of those. COOOPEEE HAARDEERRR

>trusted some randomly "leaked" trophy list when we haven't even seen past the first area

>they have no interest in you
cut those niggas out of your life retard

Proof?

Attached: 1549948788488.jpg (640x640, 246K)

>he keeps seething with no proof

Attached: go ahead.jpg (1006x770, 264K)

> Counting shitty abyss
:-----------DDDDDD

ITT: brainlets
>grug want to play souls like, not this! reeee
>grug #2 is tired of souls games, grug #2 wanted something different

>Grug going to beat shit out of this poster.

>leaked
Yes, from Sony's APIs, jesus christ you're stupid.
All I see is Sekiro fags trying to cope with facts.

>Because the DS2 fiasco has a chance of happening again, right?
Honestly I don't feel like taking risks anymore. You guys go ahead and beta-test it for me, then I'll decide if it's worth my money or not.

What is it with the hatred of Nioh round here? It's like Souls but it doesn't feel like you're overcoming arthritis just swinging a weapon. If it's shit like enemy variety though then I completely understand; that was indeed lacking.

steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357285562481989062/

>40 hours to beat dark souls 3
In what fucking dimension? The game is like 20 hours long at best.

Wut?

See Friday ;)

>Who else day 0 pirate?
Me

DS3 was my first Dark Souls and I spent at least 10 on the nameless king.

obvious choice

Attached: dsp_ok.jpg (500x432, 19K)

Bloodsmoke is easy mode. And
*teleports behind you*

Attached: nothing personal_Trim.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

I'm with you, brother

Attached: 1360153556764.gif (343x200, 2.65M)

to anyone sane who might be reading this: this shitposting isnt unique to sekiro. any new or upcoming game gets this same treatment. go look at the archives of all of the re2 shitposting, or the dmc5. its all empty, meaningless, boredom.

>IT'S JUST SHITPOSTING! THE GAME IS GOOD I SWEAR! BUY MY FAVORIT GAYUM!
This is you. Look at yourself and think of all the life choices you've made that led you to this.

So, who fucked up and leaked this mini boss?

lol just roll in bro

Proof?

Attached: quality.gif (640x480, 1001K)

do you think sekiro will be sickdark

A competent developer that know what makes the game good

Hi, i'm grug.
Don't like "2hard4U" formula where you die every 2 seconds, and after seeing some gameplay, it seems just that.
It's very reminiscent of dark souls, i don't know where people saying it's not are coming from.
>no build
because minmaxing autism is essential right
>no multiplayer
always played those games offline.

Based on gameplay videos it just seems to be a dark souls lite with some autistic mechanics removed but the core is still there, meaning i'm not interested in the slightest.

i think it will be cute and funny

The resolution is too large for 4channel but just throw it in here and you should be able to get it.
video.online-convert.com/convert-to-webm

>this game is shit, I know because of muh feels.
This is you. Now you know why you're alone and no-one - not even your own Mother, will ever love you.

>wasting money on yet another unfinished game
How many times more will they get away with it?

>"SICK DARK"
>"5 WEAPONS"

Attached: kek.jpg (800x533, 225K)

Who hurt you sweetie?
The game is very obviously really good, anyone who isn't crazy can see that.

Attached: wtf am i reading - jap edition.jpg (417x600, 80K)

Would be a breach of NDA.

>larping

>le me watchan Grant McDonald's cut content series in YouTube
>omggg game is unfinished, wtfff >:(
cringe

How the fuck FS managed to make two games of decade even tho they are unfinished, imagine what could it be when they finnish their games

Proof?

Attached: 762.png (880x737, 887K)

>This game will be EASY and SHORT and BORING and UGLY
were is the proofs??????
;

Attached: 1552702290753.png (852x644, 310K)

Well, I always used wikidot too it is by far superior in design, pages load faster, cleaner looking with more logical order for everything - could go on listing why it is better in quite many ways. Also it's a habit because wikidot was the only wiki for a Souls game back in 2009 when Demon's Souls was new.

But I still don't think Fextralife are lying about a fourth skill tree, considering they wrote it on there after just being invited to play it a couple days ago. There is reason to believe they witnessed such a monk style martial arts tree. The criticism you linked is more about them being lazy and not updating outdated mistaken info, not intentionally lying.

Fuck off Vaati

>Game's not even been released
>It's good because I believe in Miyazaki-sama!
I knew the soulsborne fanbase was cancerous, but I never thought how horribly cancerous actually was.

Attached: 1359596059575.png (578x712, 26K)

Proof?

Attached: Sekiro_33.jpg (1920x1080, 1005K)

Me.
Supermarkets will sell it at 52€, even cheaper than Amazon.

>retard doesnt realise FROM games never have trophies for final bosses
There are at least 15 bosses

How are you always in the thread within the first five post? Do you stay on this website all the time.

The fuck is that autist doing with that doll?

Based and Jew pilled

>Miyazaki has only made masterpieces so far
>Logical to expect him to provide another god tier game
>shit eating cuck gets unbelievably TRIGGERED when people act logically
Jesus, you get molested or something? How did you become so messed up and bitter?

Attached: 031.jpg (492x388, 39K)

No no no, wrong
>This game will be HARDER THAN ANY SOULS and AS LONG AS SOULS and BEAUTIFUL
my opinion has obiectively more value than yours
Cope harder antishill

He's going to drive that in down to the hilt isn't he.

like i told you, i think i makes sense that there would be monk related skills in the game. just in the trailers and previews we see a lot of monk enemies. i just never believe anything fextra says unless i confirm it myself. they've been wrong too many times.

seek help neet

appealing to the mini buddha of comfy

>>Miyazaki has only made masterpieces so far
>that delusion
It took Team Ninja one game to surpass the gameplay of the entire souls series.

Absolute state of sekiro shitposters, they are literally human garbage

no wait, I think u don't know how Greentalk works

cute

Attached: Emma.png (482x610, 385K)

Prepare to cry, come next Friday.

Attached: FrenchDelightfulAlaskajingle-size_restricted.webm (444x250, 1.79M)

Emma? More like Hino-Emma!

Indeed, Nioh is better than anything From has produced.

I think most of the retards on Yea Forums went into Nioh thinking they could play it like a Souls game and not get raped, which wasn't the case since it played almost complete different other than having stamina and the levelling system.

Enemy variety and level design were a big issue for me, as well as how busted and easy your build got late game (although Souls is the same I suppose), and how 90% of the boss fights during the last 2/3rds of the game were just some human size dude much like the issue DaS2 suffered from.

I'd still give it a 7/10 but I didn't enjoy it enough to do a second playthrough, I will say it's one of the only games to make spears feel really fucking good and fun to use though.

FUCK
OFF
VAATI

Attached: mensis_confuse.png (1042x1057, 301K)

Based retard.
as much as i hate the abyss. The bosses still count. The only difference is that you don't have a super fancy area to walk before fighting the boss.

Nah.

Attached: sekiro-32.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

Attached: sekiro-36_feature.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

Have the bad bullies gone?
I just want to talk about my precious Sekiro ;_;

Attached: Sekiro_29.jpg (1000x562, 250K)

I wonder just how combo-oriented Sekiro will be. Obviously, it won't be as combo-oriented as DMC5, but I have noticed that the game gives you super cool moves that you can unlock later on in the game, so clearly you aren't just supposed to parry and deflect exclusively.

Sucks that none of the blood splatters seem to stain the character or stay on the enemy. I don't know why they removed that from Bloodborne.

It feels weird having your body be splattered by the blood of your enemies but not having any of those blood splatters actually be on you.

Attached: Sekiro_28.jpg (1920x1080, 2M)

go ahead, sweet child

Attached: 1451352298708.png (800x532, 340K)

>he didn't use the cannon and gattling gun
Absolute STATE of you, also if you wanted regular gun damage go fucking Bloodtinge, it does a shit ton of damage.

Attached: 1524461634654.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

too bad! here bait! fuck u!

I've seen footage where Sekiro is spattered in blood - not quite the same drenching as in BB but still a good amount.

you'd be covered in blood constantly, probably fucks with the aesthetic too much.

I played DS/DaS/BB but this doesn't seem interesting at all to me. The whole posture system seems awful.

Attached: 1550328611248.jpg (698x557, 175K)

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

he gets blood in his hair I guess

Attached: sekiro-35.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

You unlock all talent trees in 1 playthrough, it's how they work

Do you not play fighting games? This posture system is the equivalent of a guard meter in a fighting game. If you block too long in certain games like Guilty Gear, your block meter jacks up, and if you get your guard broken while that meter is high, the damage you take is multiplied like crazy.

Not me.
Not convinced it's really worth it yet. Although I love Souls games it just looks like another Souls clone with less features. Doesn't even have any weapons you find and there is literally zero multiplayer in any way.

Can also just wait a while to buy the Sekiro: ULTRA DIE edition complete with DLC in the future.

>implying souls games aren't casual as fuck
Dunno if baiting or not cos you need to be an extreme level of braindead to find souls games hard or complex. Decent timing on roll (which little kids would have) renders any attack from almost every single enemy/boss in the game obsolete.

You are in no position to be calling anyone delusional. Nioh is an incredibly bad game compared to FromSofts games.
It is objectively so much worse. But I should have realized ages ago you are a seething Nioh cucklet, there are truly no people more delusional on Yea Forums than Nioh fanboys, completely blind to all the cookie cutter, lazy game design that game is full of.

You guessed it right,I don't play fighting games.

>Two weapons, combat arts, prosthetics
>confirmed combat art that utilize prosthetics to produce different attacks
I hope there are many suitable prosthetics to choose from for this. I hope there are combat arts like this one too.

Attached: Projected Force.jpg (554x662, 98K)

Best waifu by a huge margin

Ye gads! What is this bizarre literary excrement I see before me? What manner of foul deformed cretin could compose such an affront to the written word?

Enemy variety and level design are like 90% of a games content, and they were absolute dogshit in Nioh. That makes the game bad, doesn't matter if it has cool looking combos.

Attached: QyGPEuycdKGLRVWcGWI4vejZ1t1eAdSPgr2x9CuEpc4.jpg (1200x628, 125K)

This game is giving me tons of Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams vibes. In that game, you can also guard break opponents to do counter attacks that take off big chunks of their lifebar.

Wait for the next Soulsborne then, sucks to be you...

You are trying too hard user, maybe should try approach from the other side

Despite being a weeb I don't actually like the "generic samurai japan" setting in video games. It's so incredibly overdone. Like I can already imagine all the enemies and "levels" in my head.

PC or PS4?

>and there is *crunch*litera*crunch*lly*crunch* zero multiplayer*crunch**crunch* in any way.

>FromSoft good!
>Everything else bad!
Yeah nah, that's how I know you're a soulsdrone.

Yea Forums is better on the sole fact that it isn't run by mentally-ill trannies and nu-males

The combat (you know, the actual gameplay) was great though, so I still enjoyed it. You're not wrong though, if they can fix those issues in Nioh 2 it could be a much better game.

Thats like saying diablo's loot system works in diablo so it should work in sekiro too.

Attached: 1543492634876.jpg (1485x1020, 277K)

False. What do you gain from lying like that? They have made it extremely clear that to fully level up all talent trees you would need to be in NG+

Does the PS4 ver locked at 30fps like Bloodborne again?

Switch.

In what world is one thing the same as the other?

It's not a souls game, finally

yes
unlocked on pro but drops to 40-45 when you're not looking at the sky

PC unless your computer is a potato

But it very clearly has far more features than Souls games lol.
This bait is getting so stale dude.
Yeah dude that is totally what I said. You fucking Nioh fags are so pathetic and delusional. People bring up severe game design flaws that plague Nioh all over and ruin the game, and you just go "HURRRR FROMDRONE AAAAA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".
Do you not realize you are acting like a severely mentally ill person? You're completely incapable of acknowledging faults in a game because you are fanboying it so hard. That is really pathetic dude.
No one said everything else than FromSoft is bad. It's just that Nioh objectively is REALLY, REALLY BAD compared to Froms games.
That is just a fact. A very well proven and documented fact.

What you just described is The new Sony samurai game called "Ghost of Tsuishima"

This is Sekiro, a Fromsoft multi-plat. You are baiting.

>generic samurai Japan
Are you talking about Sekiro? Are you trolling, an idiot or both?

Who /day1pirate/ here

>prosthetic arm-powered vacuum air slash
This makes my penis The Big Bopris

Attached: 1550696795475.gif (292x319, 999K)

>Published by Activision

Attached: fag.jpg (600x600, 51K)

How does it have more features than Souls?
It's Souls in Japan with less things to do.

maybe you should go to neogaf then
or get some friends

No it wasn't. It was alright but nothing amazing. Blocking in Nioh was for example one of the worst implementations of a blocking system I have seen in any game.

The reason Niohfags are seething unbelievably hard is that it's incredibly obvious from any clips of Sekiro that the combat is far superior over Niohs combat.

So what form do you think the Moonlight Sword will take in this game, and where do you think Patches is going to show up?

What game are you talking about? There is nothing generic about Sekiros setting. You supposed to be in the Ghost of Tsushima thread right?
Also feudal Japan is a super rare setting in games, don't be so dishonest. Medieval western setting is like a thousand times more common setting, even in Japanese games.

Please tell me how the setting of Sekiro is not generic and trope filled samurai japan.

You brought up game X which is in genre Y that has mechanic Z which will surely work in sekiro.
I brought up diablo's loot system from a hack n slash rpg dungeon crawler genre,it will surely work in sekiro right?

they've said neither is in the game. its too limiting to try to fit them into it.

nuh-uh, gonna buy this one
but that doesn't matter user
because in the end of the day
piratefag or buyfag
we're both gonna get the game
and enjoy it
because that's what vidya is all about

Attached: 1110631558756.png (923x713, 16K)

Wow user you need to calm down. You really shouldn't get triggered this hard by a post on an online image board. It's not healthy at all!

FromSoftware needs to do a thing like CD RED PROJEKT. Publishing their own games in PC.

There's definitely going to be a Moonlight Katana of some sort and Patches is gonna be some Japanese jew demon

>nothing generic
>literally able to predict what the entire game looks like and all screenshots we get support my mental image of it
Samurai, pagodas, cherry blossom, japanese fortress, sky lanterns

Serious question, why would you ever block in Nioh?

Stop trying to play it like DaS and actually git gud. I bet you're a greatshield/Havelbabby in Souls too lmao.

How does it literally NOT have far more features, are you mentally retarded?
>can jump to any direction without having to run like in Souls
>can wall jump
>can jump again off of enemies faces or on top of enemies spears
>can swim
>can grappling hook
>can slide
>you have a fuckload of different evasive maneuvers like vaulting over enemies etc.
I mean we could be here for a couple hours listing all the stuff you can do in Sekiro, how about you just watch some gameplay of it. Souls games have very little amount of features compared to Sekiro. Having many different weapons is just one feature, considering they all are played the same way which is dodge, R1, dodge, R1.

Let me sum up your post: You have more movement options

On the flipside, the game has no equipment for you to find other than prosthetic arms and there is zero online play be it co-op or pvp invasions etc.

Yeah sure is "more features"

But you aren't able to. That is literally only the first half of the game, not the entire game. After the first half it goes full horror fantasy setting.

>A very well proven and documented fact.
Where can I see this proof you're speaking of? Just stating "it's proven" doesn't actually prove anything.

Woah... maybe.. a demon general in samurai armor?
masaka...

It really isn't. Since we have this apparently notChristian faction joining the fray later it could easily be an artifact they brought with them, or it can be an alternate katana you can acquire later

Patches can easily be fit into the game, all he needs to be is a dubiously trustworthy dickass thief, and have a hatred of holy men. That's is. They made him into a spider in Bloodborne, they can easily find a way to work him into this game.

?????
Are you fucking retarded? Did you never play Nioh? You literally dodge always in Souls, not block - and in Nioh you block, not dodge.
Dodging is literally complete garbage in Nioh, while blocking is completely busted, you can start blocking in the middle of taking a combo, and blocking is 100% damage reduction with no penalties in any way.
You are the one who played Nioh like Souls if you didn't block and instead dodged all the time, like in Souls.

Holy fuck you are the dumbest nigger on Yea Forums. You literally just parroted what you heard some others say without understanding they meant you should not bother dodging in Nioh.

>buying games
enjoy day one crack like DMC5

See that's your brain on Nioh little cuck.
FromSoft actually has extremely innovative enemy designs, it's obvious you have never even played any of their games if you thought that is how demon enemies would look in the game.

>I can already imagine all the enemies and "levels" in my head
Well the beginning enemies and levels.

Attached: Game informer interview.png (1000x1126, 740K)

whoa you're so fucking cool dude

Maybe you just lack the experience and mental capabilities that I possess.
I've literally lived in Japan. And judging by every single (EVERY SINGLE) screenshot we've seen of Sekiro, I can already 100% predict what the entire game looks and feels like.

Maybe you can't and that's okay, but I can.

no, you're completely misunderstanding. its limiting because it limits them to always including them in every game. its repetitive and predictable at this point. they said they didnt want to do that anymore.

Yes, that objectively is more features.
>no gear to find
That is ONE feature it does not have. Different armors and weapons all fall into that one feature, which is gear customization.

And no Sekiro does not just have far more movement options, you do realize you have a very large variety of attacks you can do with your weapon? Unlike in Souls games, where you don't.
And overall the combat is extremely complex and deep compared to Souls games, which have very simplistic combat that revolves around dodging and then hitting once.

Not that user but anotherpirate fag cause i already spent 100 on ubishit games this month this is good.
We will both go to the threads and complain about different sections and bosses. We will both tell other posters to git gud when they can't beat something we did.

Hopefully sekiro brings lots of high quality posting

It's a Miyazaki game. You can and should expect to be taken for a ride and for things to get weird.

>This is a From game we're talking about. It's a Miyazaki game we're talking about.

Cringe. That's like people praising Death Stranding because of le epic kojima working on it. That kind of circlejerk over some names behind it is cringeworthy as fuck.

yea and sometimes they have extremely shitty enemy designs
you haven't played the game and you're making shit up to build up your hype
it could very well turn out 8 out of 10 are humanoid bosses and nothing really happens later in the game

DS3 had stable 60fps on PC on launch day, it was by far the superior version over all the console trash versions.
Obviously From has learned to make the PC version superior, finally, as it always should be.

Shut the fuck up you wanker drone. You sound no smarter than any random Kojimadrone praising his upcoming walking simulator.

>Cringe. That's like people praising Death Stranding because of le epic kojima working on it.
That's not similar at all, since Kojima is a hack while Miyazaki is an actual genius of innovation and game design.
user, no need to project your insecurities so hard. Some people in the world just are far better than you, you won't feel so bitter and angry all the time if you learn to accept it.

Yep, got it pre-ordered.

JB Hi-Fi gets the artbook included as a digital bonus, so I'll upload it here :)

Attached: 1552353359633.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Yikes my dude, never reply to me again since you're incapable of objective critical thinking and just blindly praise anything FROM or Mizayaki.

based Ausfag

Attached: 6a5.jpg (464x618, 53K)

So everyone knows this game will without doubt run best on the Xbox One X, right?

No, you literally can not. You already predicted wrong. You two are incredibly unintelligent if you ACTUALLY thought it would be just about fighting humans.
This is Miyazaki designing the game here, he has no interest in making a game like that. It's going to shift into some really insane fuckery happening the further you get into the game, with a lot of crazy mythological creatures. I would not be surprised if human enemies completely disappear after the halfway point.

But there is no point arguing about this, you will realize how stupid you were in a few days.

Attached: Microsoft Customer Support.webm (404x720, 2.94M)

>didn't you hear guys, bloodborne is only going to have *14* weapons, it's over! blunder of the century!

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

Shut up already you seething Nioh cuck, just because Nioh has no legendary and talented director behind it does not mean such people do not exist in the world.

Holy fuck Niohfags are so BUTTHURT it's hilarious.

Lmao not at all, it has like half the content

>They show screenshots of late game content
Thanks Ken-sama

uh shill i think you replied to the wrong post. your edited webm trying to make the game look bad is near the top of the thread. you just replied to a webm showing a really good hitbox as if its a bad thing. kinda blew your cover there.

I've literally never said that I predict the entire game is about fighting humans you mongrel. Stop putting words in my mouth.
I don't care about Nioh you moron.

Yeah dude, I am totally "blindly" praising Miyazaki. No you retarded Niohcuck, I am 100% logically merely expecting another masterpiece from Miyazaki because that is what he has historically always done.
How does the truth make you so mad?
I am the one with objective critical thinking here, you are INCREDIBLY EMOTIONAL over this. You are literally fucking crying over there because of Sekiro, like calm down dude.

It's well established fact by now that Miyazaki literally is a damn genius.

Bloodborne's setting was at least thrice as exciting as Sekiro's and it had more features too.

Literally a better game than Sekiro in every way except for some meme "movement options" like sliding off some wall or jumping off an enemy. Who cares.

imagine having a mentality where you're making shit up in your brain this badly because of person being involved with a game
sad

Soooooooooooooo what's the word on the frame rate? I'm trying to decide on base PS4 or PC.

Yeah, look how quickly it died.
It was fun the first couple of playthroughs, then everybody went back to the Souls series.
Hell look at the general on /vg/, it's barely got any posters and/or players at all.
It wasn't a bad game per-se, but considering the incredible hype there was behind it, it should have been much, much more. In the end it felt very lacking, repetitive and generally unpleasant to play for a long time.

This is your mind on Sekiro

Talking more about his personal story telling style than praising him saying he always makes good games.

DS3 has more bosses, more weapons, more spells and vastly bigger locations than anything in DS1, retard.
The only difference between them is that DS3 doesn't pad the playtime with running back and forth before you get lordvessel.

Bloodborne's launch was horrible though. The limited weapons was a trash idea and it killed multiplayer and replayability.

Why do you think the game died after a month and pvp was non-existent? Even Dark souls 1 is more active on 360 than bloodborne.

more like day 1 pirate

Actually I posted it to show off the nice hit box

Except Miyazaki still makes vidya and Kojima doesn't make anything but credit sequences with his name plastered all over

Bloodborne's pvp is very mediocre compared to Dark Souls, yes.
Sekiro doesn't have any at all. Enjoy trying to put hundreds of hours into it.

>Implying they aren't basically the same experience
And Bloodborne had online co-op/pvp too. With that stripped from Sekiro there's barely anything left to enjoy.

I can't imagine, you should tell me about that, you seem like an expert in delusional thinking.
I for one have made up no shit, and know for a fact it has a twist because they literally admitted that in interviews months ago. And it's pretty common knowledge Miyazaki has a distaste for basic and grounded stories, mythology is very important to him when designing games.

Damn, you are really asshurt. Like goddamn I have never seen anyone this emotional over a game before.

>Even DS1 is more active on 360 than Bloodborne
Yeah? No shit?

>With that stripped from Sekiro there's barely anything left to enjoy.
Yeah that 99.9999% of the reason why everyone plays Froms games, the great single player content, sure is "barely anything". Damn, too bad we lost that 0.0001% of content that was the unbalanced and tacked on laggy PvP side stuff!

>look how quickly it died
It didn't at all, to this day, and is one of the most celebrated PS4 games of all time.

hindsight is 20/20, people like you threw the exact same fit about bloodborne after dark souls for no reason

Attached: Sekiro_34.jpg (1000x562, 266K)

After almost a decade of watching anime, anything Japanese that has katanas, sakura blooms, samurais and onsen gardens makes me vomit if it isn't accompanied by cute anime girls then and only then it's okay. I'm so fed up with that stale bullshit.

Attached: 143567224390.png (523x600, 310K)

>wooah omg miyazaki is such a genius the game started like normal in feudal japan with you fighting samurais agains the backdrop of some castle with cherry blossom trees around it but.. BUT THEN omg.. suddenly there were like weird horrors and.. there's something evil going on, some endgame boss was a straight up weird demon abomination from hell or something holy fuck that took a turn for the worse lol!
Really w/ Miyazaki ure just always in for a wild ride... holy shit..

>Your mind on anime.
Worse than porn imo.

The fact cute anime girls don't make you vomit after eating CGDCT shit for a decade speaks a lot about you and your shit taste

This time the game doesn't and multiplayer and it's your standard single player game without builds. I know beforehand I won't have hundreds of hours with the game unlike Bloodborne

For some weird reason despite not actually having played a lot of games in this kind of setting I'm still tired of it already before even playing Sekiro.

I can't explain why, I just am. I feel no excitement over exploring some Japanese castle and jumping from pagoda to pagoda or whatever.

Never co-oped or pvp in Bloodborne (except for when I got bell ringered)

I really hope it's not like Nioh, Nioh is the only game I dropped in years despite basically reaching the final boss. It was fucking retarded.

>imagine being this anally annihilated because FromSoft yet again makes a much better game than Nioh
Holy fuck Niohcucks are truly on suicide watch

Attached: 1504982989185.jpg (568x479, 46K)

Sekiro doesn't have multiplayer so you PVP faggots can fuck off out of the fanbase

Yeah Sekiro is the kind of "play once or maybe twice" thing and you're done.
Nothing wrong with that I guess but... eh.

>Yeah that 99.9999% of the reason why everyone plays Froms game
It is though, especially at launch when everybody is new to the game and there's lots of things to discover. Have you ever played a Souls game on release? Do you know how fun it is to run around with buddies and trying to explore the game or fend off pesky invaders?
Of course not. You're probably one of those faggots who picked the game right after their favorite youtuber covered it, just do you can join the bandwagon.

>impying dark souls isn't at least one difficulty level above any western shit nowadays

Wow just wow.
Are you sure Miyazaki isn't your dad?

Attached: Sekiro_31.jpg (1920x1080, 1.99M)

You just proved that you have become mentally ill from watching garbage moe anime.
It's not, the gameplay is thankfully very good unlike in Nioh. Great world and enemy design too, unlike in Nioh.

Why do you always call everyone making fun of your idiocy a Nioh fan? I don't like Nioh.
Is that your way of coping with getting BTFO and torn apart?

Pretty much. If the game is great that's fine

Fucking good

Attached: sekiro-shadows-die-twice-3840x2160-19289.jpg (3840x2160, 1.75M)

>all these generic ass screenshots being spammed that only reinforce the fact that this game is already 100% predictable

>b-b-but nioh

I played all Souls games without invading (only dealing with multiplayer when I’m invaded myself) and doing the same build, cause I really like roleplaying as simple knights (no magic) in games. Probably replayed them more than ten times each so far.

Sekiro was built for me.

Nice assumptions because you have no argument. I played every Souls game on release, starting from Demon's Souls. I played in human form always so I would get invaded during the playthrough, but I didn't summon help because I'm not a pathetic retard like you.
I also invaded in DS1 for hundreds of hours.

None of that changes the fact that multiplayer is and always was an extremely minor, irrelevant and badly done side content - and it not being in Sekiro is not missed by anyone except a tiny minority of idiots.

Yeah people definitely don't do NG+16 over and over with no hit meme runs in dark souls and bloodborne, there's just no replayability to be had without ganksquads and cheesing bosses.

just stay in DS2 servers where you belong.

>It didn't at all
Unless you're currently playing the game online, you have no right to say otherwise.
Logged in yesterday and barely got any responses to bell ringing in any of the major areas for either pvp or co-op. Unless you join a small, very dedicated group of players that regularly go spelunking and join fight clubs, there's barely any activity.
Even DS1 was still far more active one month after BB was released.

>predictable
only thing predictable are the buttblasted shitposters

Attached: Sekiro_27.jpg (1000x562, 245K)

The salt keeps on flowing
Yeah because they totally aren't showing early game only on purpose because as they are quoted saying, admitting any more than "there is a twist" would be a spoiler.

Attached: 1508094904432.jpg (1280x1080, 316K)

If you find replaying infinite NG+ that don't change shit fun then you're mentally ill and your opinion isn't worth anything

This is some hilarious revisionism with no basis in reality.

Attached: Sekiro_30.jpg (1920x1080, 2.24M)

>multiplayer is and always was an extremely minor, irrelevant and badly done side content
Yet it was the only thing that kept the games alive for so long.
How funny is that?

S E E T H I N G

Attached: keks.png (292x257, 90K)

Kinda exited. I am a Fromfag, but i like the direction that From is going with. Don´t get me wrong, i would i creamed in my pants if we got another Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Demon Souls. I would have liked another Tenchu, Qon or another Armored Core. I think Sekiro looks good, thank the lord that i have a day of on Friday, so i can wait until Friday morning and play all fucking weekend.

OMG LE TWIST
LE EPIC MIYAZAKI SUDDENLY THERE'S DEMONS AND ALIENS AND EVIL SHIT AND WICKED MAGIC
HE PLAYED US LIKE A LE FIDDLE MIYAZAAAAAAKI YOU GENIUS!!

because he was the one who made the thread

>he actually believes that his niche pvp shit and iron pineapple youtube club is the reason people play souls games
lmaoing at ur life

Dark Souls is not an mmo or something like COD or Battlefield. Why the fuck does it need to be kept alive?

Nice logical counter-arguments.

Waiting for some neetbux from mommy so i can pre order

Attached: 1552065197683.jpg (723x675, 89K)

Do you actually think that is an argument? Of course multiplayer keeps people playing a game for longer, and? Single player games aren't supposed to have "an active playerbase" for years because its single player, you don't interact with other players. A Souls game with multiplayer having active players for years doesn't cause any increased sales, those people still bought the game for its single player content years ago.

You literally have no argument.

Cute anime girls is the only redeemable value in anime. 99,9% of that garbage is on quuer infinite loop of approximately 7 different tropes.

>playing the same repetitive shit over and over again
How boring is your life user?

>being this buttblasted over Miyazaki being an infinitely superior game designer than whatever trash you play
No one said the existence of a twist is what makes his worlds great, it's the writing and design of what that world entails.
You are so adorably mad, literally caps lock raging now. Never seen anyone here throw a temper tantrum over a game that isn't even out yet.

I like Souls games but I fucking hate the masturbatory circlejerk over Miyazaki and people like Vaati trying to make 10 hour lore videos out of every little thing

>no denuvo
Nice, I get to play it day one too haha

And since the game has zero multiplayer there's no downside to pirating it too lmao

S-Stop pointing that out!

Attached: 1494709240755.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Not like there would be any upside in having multiplayer anyway considering how bad Souls multiplayer is, so there goes your argument.
There is just as much or just as little reason to pirate Sekiro than DS3.

Attached: 1552685919879.webm (1080x608, 2.89M)

STOP SHITPOSTING
SEKIRO IS GOOD
MIYAZAKI IS GOD
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1552069517321.jpg (725x676, 96K)

Souls MP is good though.
I've gotten hundreds of hours out of invading people in Souls games. I even made specialized invaders for different sections of the game.

Someone get this man some help, he' about to commit suicide because of Sekiro

Attached: 1504902470098.jpg (275x284, 23K)

I'm still into it. Onimusha, Genji and Otogi were my jams as a teenager back in the mid '00s, so I'm really happy that we're getting a wave of good samurai action games again after a decade of zilch.

The new Dororo adaption isn't bad either!

Attached: 1552615403247.jpg (700x934, 69K)

>mash attack to win
hard pass

Attached: 1552067218227.jpg (899x673, 123K)

Looks like worse Souls in generic fantasy Japan

This
You’re so right user

Nooooooooooooooooo

Attached: 1541546390434.png (882x758, 17K)

Attached: 1552065637287.jpg (912x557, 109K)

The game was originally going to be a Tenchu game, anyway. Kitao states in an interview that it started off as a Tenchu title, but they added so much and deviated from the originals so much they decided to make it a spiritual successor instead.

Attached: 1552066395028.jpg (723x675, 92K)

Is that used for the corrupted monk fight etc?

Normie journos are gonna praise the game but true ludophiles know that From has jumped the shark and are creatively bankrupt.

Attached: 1524582623530.jpg (720x658, 189K)

>I've gotten hundreds of hours out of invading people in Souls games
So have I. I made some PvP only characters in DS1 that I did nothing but invasions with for over 700 hours.
But honestly that was only fun because DS1 and DeS invasions were about griefing other players, fucking them over from completing PvE content.
DS2, DS3 and Bloodborne PvP was absolute garbage because they made it built around the pathetic "muh honorabru duel" practice that was never even intended by the devs in the original games.
I'm glad that shit is gone, the games started straying too far from the griefing PvP.

Attached: 1459423067018.jpg (500x1000, 120K)

Attached: 1552067902865.jpg (914x569, 106K)

Apparently Lady Butterfly too.

For genjutsu

The opposite, journokikes will whine that it's too hard while people will acknowledge that it's yet another creative masterpiece just like Bloodborne

DS2 invading was fine if you made save files to go back to to reset your soul counter so you could invade at a specific spot and SL range indefinitely.
Plus you got your cracked red orbs back that way.

True
It felt like playing lineage 2 once again with all the player killing

Attached: 1552066545592.jpg (727x675, 92K)

That’s not fine user
I didn’t play ds2 at its peak so I don’t really understand what’s so great about its pvp anyway

Attached: 1552066012657.jpg (721x677, 108K)

DS2 has far more problems than just an awful soul memory system like the fact you can't open most doors or phase through the enemies which literally cuts you out of host on some locations.
Not to mention that setting up backup saves was such a retarded pain in the ass i would rather play an actually good souls game instead of bothering with that garbage.

imagine comparing fucking l2 to souls
also pk in l2 was the most punishing thing in an mmo ever if you didn't flag back

>Yamauchi

OH SHIT OH GOD

Attached: 1552070000048.jpg (913x558, 115K)

Attached: 1552066074721.jpg (719x675, 105K)

Eh, that's just a lot of work fucking around game mechanics because they ruined said mechanics. And even then, the whole design of invasions is very unfun in DS2 compared to earlier games. For example you have no way of using healing items, in DS1 you could at least use Humanities. You also can't just prank hosts in DS2 by doing devilish shit like closing their opened shortcuts, which you can do in DS1.

Souls PvP was only fun to me as long as it retained its original vision of "try to be the biggest asshole possible and prevent someone from getting to the boss of the area, no rules, everything is allowed in war".
Now it's "stand inside this circular room, do not use healing items, do not use x weapon or technique, etc. arbitrary made up community rules". Fucking gay as fuck.

>ctrl+f
>"sekiro"
>65 results

>ctrl+f
>"nioh"
>37 results

Attached: 1470738956304.jpg (380x405, 13K)

Attached: 1552064703088.jpg (907x554, 103K)

Yeah Nioh fanboys are really seething over this one

It depended on the server, but sure. I didn’t say it was the same but it still felt kind of similar because the point is the same, you prevent others from doing pve content, and it’s even more satisfying in souls because it means them dying and having to start again

>ctrf+f
>"souls"
>94 results

>ctrf+f
>"pvp"
>17 results

I might buy a Sekiro gold edition that includes DLC a year from now. No MP anyway so not missing out on anything.

Not very hyped for the Japan setting right now.

Attached: 1552064863427.jpg (723x671, 118K)

>2015
>I might buy Bloodborne gold edition that includes DLC a year from now. Not very hyped for gothic werewolves right now.

Attached: 1552070186099.jpg (726x675, 97K)

>Souls PvP was only fun to me as long as it retained its original vision of "try to be the biggest asshole possible and prevent someone from getting to the boss of the area, no rules, everything is allowed in war".
Ironically both BB and DS3 are closer to this than DS2 invasions.
BB allows you to close the shortcuts in Cathedral Ward essentially forcing retarded hosts to re-do the whole area. It also allows you to bodyblock exit from multiple hard rooms in Nightmare of Mensis like the one with the spiders. DS3 has such enormous locations you can play in a greatbow sniper even better than in 1 and utterly fuck over the hosts on top of having best stealth tools in whole franchise and giant levels where you can set up all kinds of ambushes.

where to get this on pc for cheap? I only see GMG have it and only 8% off wtf? would be better off buying physical version w/ GCU tbqh

I don't get what point you are trying to make. I was hyped for Bloodborne's setting. I am not hyped for Sekiro's setting atm.

Attached: 1552066608346.jpg (726x794, 122K)

>Sekiro running around high on a sugar rush mass murdering peasants
This game is gonna be fun

Attached: 1552067528409.jpg (618x764, 106K)

Attached: 1552717263963.jpg (537x661, 97K)

>They have made it extremely clear that to fully level up all talent trees you would need to be in NG+
False, they never stated that

Attached: 1552685432142.jpg (527x673, 104K)

>people said this game was setup like dark souls
>hate dark souls map, prefer demons souls levels
>saw in a video there is a level select like demons souls

why the fuck you people lying about this game?

Build variety involves different armor, different weapons, and different skills

You do not have those options in Sekiro

Cheapest is like €47/$50

Attached: 1552067652589.jpg (618x760, 106K)

You can tp in ds too user

Well you have some talents through the prosthetic arms, but it doesn't make up for the lack of items I guess

Attached: 1552068741954.jpg (615x768, 98K)

I wonder if this can be used offensively, like sliding between the giant's legs.

to be fair, the whole internet does that now.

Attached: 1552712615105.jpg (750x1242, 333K)

Sekiro is multiplat

>from the 37 results
>5 are pro-nioh posts
>10 are anti-nioh posts
>the anti-nioh posts look like they're written by the same 1 or 2 autists
perhaps it is the other way around

Attached: 1552710913937.jpg (693x935, 393K)

Or sliding under sweeping attacks with those sexy hitboxes

Can't wait for years of fromdrones to overanalyze every last teeny tiny bit of "lore"

Attached: 1536996061621.jpg (500x685, 50K)

>lifegems are back
uh oh
Hopefully their carry amount is very, very limited

Attached: 1552077433035.jpg (1175x597, 140K)

The fact you care about it so much puts you even lower than those autists

Wrong, it puts me above them because I don't do that and instead just call it out

Attached: 1540657317114.png (665x800, 180K)

Point was that you're making a lot of assumptions. Like people assumed that Bloodborne was about hunting werewolves, yet it turned out to be Lovecraftian old god stuff.
You're making assumptions that Sekiro is just about feudal Japan stuff, when it obviously will evolve into something far more interesting the further you get into the game.

You can only carry 5 at a time.

The only thing higher than Wolf's bodycount was his blood sugar levels

you just noticed?
plenty of footage where people use them

False, they did.

I can already imagine what that "twist" will be like so yeah

>and different skills
>You do not have those options in Sekiro
Why lie? It has four talent trees that you use to learn new skills when you level up. You can make quite a better variety of builds in Sekiro than in Souls, since your leveling teaches you new attacks and techniques, not just a boring increase to damage or defense stat like in Souls.

Attached: 1552062789120.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Then don't play it

Generic as hell

The Nioh fanboys only mentioned Nioh once they were revealed as what they are. The fact remains you can see those same Nioh fans have posted a massive amount of seething posts in this thread, crying about Sekiro.

Attached: Corrupted monk.webm (640x360, 2.57M)

Who cares if some Youtube tard like Vaati overanalyzes? Just don't watch them. The actual games itself do have very deep lore, well at least DeS and Bloodborne do.

haven't watched footage, trying to go in as blind as possible
the 5 carry limit is good, though the way the description is worded makes it seem like its one of the more common pieces of loot you can get off foes (it was like that in DS2, many many enemy types dropped various grades of lifegem)

No one here mentioned Nioh to begin with except for you, the autist, who keeps going "SEETHING NIOH FANS!" in response to anyone calling Sekiro's setting boring despite people repeatedly telling you that they don't even like Nioh.

>claims generic
>but no game has ever had a boss fight like this
?

People are simply shitposting, even Souls fans. I think we're all just hyped and can't wait to play the game. As a huge Nioh and Souls fan Sekiro is my most anticipated game and I'm even taking work off.

Attached: Chained.webm (640x360, 1.96M)

Nice backpedaling. Nioh cucks literally were the first to start talking about Nioh in this thread, go re-read the thread to see for yourself.
And I was replying to the same people obviously, who tried to pretend they were different people even though their way of writing was exactly the same caps lock raging, temper tantrum throwing SEETHING about the game. It was obviously the same Niohcucks, and by them I mean you, since it is obviously you again.

Then how come I've already seen all those things a thousand times? I've even seen it in some Tomb Raider game I played last year.
>muh terracotta army
>muh japanese temple on fire
>muh dueling in the midst of it

bloodborne has weapons I guess, this just has a katana. otherwise accurate

What the fuck is up with Sekiro here and why does he look like a porcupine?

>Nightjar

Attached: 1037035-nightjar.jpg (2816x2112, 1.18M)

this is the first mention of nioh
it was a response to this post

pottery

Will From recover from Sekiro?
Or is this the last straw?

Well why the fuck does he look like a nightjar then? Does this confirm aesthetic changes or costume changes?

Where?

But you haven't seen a bossfight like that before, that is completely new for any game.
So stop oversimplifying everything, you reductionist moron.

I just told you that it isn't new. Nothing about Sekiro is.

Dunno lol

S-STOP MAKING FUN OF NIOH ALREADY GUYS

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

See how mentally ill this guy is?

But it is, and you didn't say anything about it. There is no bossfight like that before in any game, why are you lying now? Is it because you never intended to be honest and will shit on the game no matter how much facts contradict you?

Yes there is. Fighting some japanese woman with daggers has been done multiple times, retard.

Attached: 1508429541362.png (485x443, 25K)

Could be a transformation like the beast embrace

>there he goes, being a reductionist cuck again
The boss arena is full of near invisible strings going from walls to walls and pillars, and she walks on top of them.
You can stop pretending now. It was funny for a while but now you're starting to seem actually like you're really stupid.

OMG STRINGS!
Miyazaki is a fucking GOD. Brand new revolutionary boss fight and setting never seen before!