Grey texture roads, take me home

>Grey texture roads, take me home
>To the place, I belooonng
>Halo:Reach, Spartan mama
>Take me home, grey texture roads

tomorrow

Attached: the-cage2.jpg (1800x1013, 789K)

i know it will probably be released only til later in the year, like fall, but fuck i cant help but hope theyre gonna pull a "and its out now btw" or at least out in the next month or so...

Attached: trewegtr.png (348x365, 216K)

i suspect we're going to get one every 2-3 months starting with reach very soon
in the time until infinite (almost certainly fall 2020) they need to release a PC port of 6 full games and one expansion
i predict
march - reach
may - CE
july - 2
september - 3, ODST
november - 4
and then they're almost certainly bringing 5 over since it's directly preceding infinite but seeing as how 5's engine is already on PC it shouldn't be too hard
that leaves almost a full year for the PC community to get invested and for the hype cycle of infinite to take place

we’re going home bros, over the course of approx 6 months

i like reach so im totally ok with a month or two in between each game. that would be great if it comes this march. cheers user, were going home

I hope something goes wrong with it and they push it back for a while
better yet, they make it horrible and you all waste money and all hyped for nothing

not even against halo, love the game, just want to see some carnage

wow epic troll! please don't hurt me ohnonimoose

calm down dude, u sound mad desu

>not even against halo, love the game
stop lying

Attached: hghgfd.jpg (500x890, 174K)

>wojak

i don't think 4 or 5 are going to help building hype for the brand.

How long until the PC version of Reach is out you expect? Only in my wildest dreams it would release alongside the Xbox version this month or April.

I fucking can't wait to have officially supported mouse and keyboard. ElDewritos mouse input felt off to me when I first played it.

Attached: 1552525408425.jpg (933x640, 465K)

it could be a simple circle head with the halo cap, what does it matter? it conveys the message well enough

why does this image exist
it hurts my eyes to see how painfully poorly made it is

>using modern rage faces
just use me gusta already

>"and its out now btw"
Fucking fuck I want reach to come out this month so fucking badly but I know it's probably not going to happen

>be the covenant
>pick on the little hobbit shits that have no respect for your relics
>reach for their lunch money
>tap on the shoulder
>it's an omega-hobbit
>he's the size of an orc & sports such levels of combat prowess that your royal honourguards gossip about him like schoolgirls
>tfw

Attached: 1467145794782.png (328x330, 141K)

if they do that microsoft can have my first born

Attached: halo elite.jpg (719x479, 121K)

>gray blocks
That was one of the bad points in Reach's Forge. Also, that map sucked dick.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TIME MICROSOFT IS MAKING THE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW/TODAY (TIMEZONES FUCK YOU) I NEED TO PLAN MY DAY ON THE CHANCE THEY DO “btw it’s out now”

its been awhile

Attached: halo2firstgames1.jpg (882x816, 347K)