How lucky can one guy be

will we ever have another fallout game equally as good as this
i took her for granted because it came out 2 years after fallout 3 i thought they were just going to keep putting out gems every couple years [ liked fo3]

Attached: download (2).jpg (132x186, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cd2aAtD6PLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

answer me or ill rape your first born child until it dies of shock

>will we ever have another fallout game equally as good as this
We won't have a good Fallout game ever again. If we're lucky the series will just die and never come back at this point.

No, unfortunately. Also, jokes on you, op. The game was rigged from the start; I will forever remain a virgin.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cd2aAtD6PLg

Series are made to die retard

What do you want, more Star Wars movies?

Wasn't New Vegas the last Fallout game?

The ps3 version was so fucking awful, you couldn't play past 50 hours before it became unplayable

Yeah, pretty much user. Makes me sad.

Attached: 1552394213173.jpg (263x261, 20K)

yes but taking bugs and glitches out of it fonv was good

Why, too much memory or something? I played it first time on the 360 and it crashed sometimes unfortunately, but it ran pretty good otherwise.

Pretty much, the larger the save file got the harder it was to play

Todd is waaaaaay to proud to remaster vegas so the only hope is a fan build remake or for the outer worlds to actually be enough of a quality spiritual succesor to fill the hole.

ever since my pc upgraded to windows 10 in my sleep I cant play this game for more than ten minutes without it crashing. really sours the experience it was my favorite fallout to replay

You can clear your cache at the title screen. It's still inexcusable that you have to do that, but it still fixes the problem, generally. PS3 version was all I had for years, so it did the job.

I mean they wouldn’t even remaster 3

I'm thinking they'll keep that for later but it would be a shitload of work getting 3 to work when that shitpile is a nightmare to run on PC without a gorillian bandaid mods.

There's still hope.

Attached: Untitled.png (569x295, 263K)

crazy that this shit came out 10 years ago almost

For the same game with better graphics? Don't get me wrong, I hope the mod is able to finish it's goal. But its disappointing to me that we will never get another Josh Sawyer/Chris Avellone directed game that continues the west coast saga of Fallout. Literally the only thing I hope for at this point is that Bethesda never decides to make another west coast game. I would rather the whole thing be left alone rather than ruined the same way F4 and F76 destroyed the lore.

I actually made it to about 175 hours. As bad as it was, the frequent crashes didn't bother me so much

>naming your thread after the worst song in the game

There were rumors about a Fallout taking place in New Orleans/The Bayou but never materialized beyond that. I share your sentiment. I’m looking forward to Dying Light 2 though.

>will we ever have another fallout game equally as good as this
Bethesda still makes equally shitty ones, so you're in luck.

literally point lookout

poopoohead

What was mr House's political affiliation? Would he really be some sort of hyper capitalist? He was always a hard one to pin down

Attached: 1552796022227.png (989x726, 132K)

Hes a technocrat.

I actually liked fo4 a lot with some good mods to unfuck the difficulty scaling, damage, and AI

I'm glad I wasn't the only one with this problem. Still a great game regardless.

Skyrim and Fallout 4 have been their best selling Games of all time so no, we'll never get quality games ever again.

Back the fuck off?!

Authoritarian capitalism.

New vegas is like lightning in a bottle. You would have to have the perfect storm for something great like it to be made again.

Attached: MLG Ranger.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

buy Outer Worlds