NINTENDO

NINTENDO

Attached: 7C9CDE2F-2482-4B44-AE60-1E49CDA69896.jpg (1000x558, 372K)

>one single person does a better job remaking a game than an entire company

Why hasn't nintendow hired this man yet?

I WANT TO WATCH THIS MAN FUCK MY WIFE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>those graphics
why can't nintendo make games like this?

The vegetation in this picture is the exact same model over twenty times.

HIRE

FIRE

Based
Seething cringe

Evolve your vocabulary before partaking in arguments.

Instead of hiring some random i would like to see a remake of ocarina of time with all the content that was planned for it but canned because of the hdd crap they planed for the n64

cringe

cope

Actually having eyes and taste is cringe. I understand now.

Because after all the years he has worked on it, there is still no playable demo.

This word has been driven into the ground so thoroughly, you might as well have just (You)'d me and said nothing at all.

>put character in unreal engine
>WOW I CAN’T BELIEVE HOW GOOD THIS LOOKS WHY CAN’T NINTENDO MAKE SOMETHING THIS AMAZING????

Attached: 9CE6CCBE-0C3D-4660-9A91-7D7B0AE982CD.jpg (229x287, 16K)

litrally cringing right now

if you ever need confirmation that Yea Forums has no taste, it's getting their knickers in a twist over tacky unreal engine screenshots.

everything in this image clashes, from the textures to the UI to the effects. I really respect what the dude is doing insofar as he loves oot, but frankly this is a sad Frankenstein's monster creation animated by nostalgia. He's putting in all this effort to accomplish what? To add in some godrays and a lighting engine to highlight just how hideous modern textures look on low-poly models?

I wish talented and ambitious people like this would be bold and do something transformative instead of making pale imitations, it just contributes to this culture of nostalgia that is driving the vidya and film industries.

Attached: 1392011971893.jpg (500x321, 196K)

K. I win.

NINTENDO, FIRE THIS MAN!

>couldn't even identify it from 1 foot away

HOW

>completely missing irony
newfag

NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN (and I know it’s a man because women can’t into unreal engine 4)

I find myself ranting almost every day about something like this. The industry needs to be refreshed so actually bold and creative people are in charge. I didn't even play Anthem and I'm pissed about how a reality-warping macguffin is only used as a fucking waves of enemies.

PLEASE NINTENDOW HIRE HIM OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Guys, how do like my Yoshi, i made him during the weekend

Attached: YoshiIslandUN.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

Threads like this have been infecting the board for the entire god damn day. It stopped being ironic and became an obsessive killer of better threads.

I also started importing other game models into my set, this Rath looks totally blended in after tinkering

Attached: YoshiIslandUNRath.jpg (1280x720, 275K)

>daily Vita and hourly NINTENDO threads ontop of DMC, NZ, and buff dude threads

Attached: 1506311143467.jpg (620x413, 40K)

I agree. The game deserve some extra sidequests and challenges.

Those are all about games that are currently relevant to the industry. Jacking off some Unity user is only vidya because he happens to be remaking areas from N64 games and is hardly relevant, even jokingly.

>put pokemon in unreal engine
>take screenshot
>WOWWWW THIS LOOKS INCREDIBLE WHY CANT NINTENDO MAKE AN ENTIRE GAME THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS????? AND ALSO HAVE IT BE AN MMO THAT HAS EVERY REGION AND RELEASE IT ON THE 4DS!!!!!

looks boring as piss

Attached: banjo unreal engine.jpg (1280x720, 278K)

HIRE THIS MAN NINTENDOOOOO

The "HIRE THIS MAN" meme has been the only good Yea Forums meme this year

>he is lacking the essential knowledge

Attached: 1551375890466.png (300x200, 100K)

Knowing people who unironically like this makes me understand why nintendo, companies in general, need to retard proof their products

meme?

HIRE THIS MAN!

>Say anyone who disagrees with you is mad because you don't know how to argue
>essential knowledge

What about Chrisposting?

These never cease to make me laugh

Attached: kek3.jpg (340x340, 22K)

Now that the dust has settled, is it time for Nintendo to hire this man?

HIRE, YOU NEED TO MAN THIS NINTENDO

>LEON...SHE'S OVULATING. RIGHT. NOW!

Attached: 1550183124510.png (205x205, 61K)

This is literally all there is to it. It's just reused assets. He can't make a properly functioning game, just a tech demo

No.

Basically, any meme that isn't another Wojak/Pepe derivation has been fucking solid, honestly.

Except for Atari Wojak. The amount of self-aware irony in those threads was fucking amazing.

I completely forgot that existed, it's mid tier at best tbqh.

cringe

Chris-chan?

mega cringe

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

*blocks your path*

Attached: screen09.jpg (400x240, 86K)

NINTENDO FIRE THESE MAN

>When your grasp on an art style is so loose that you get flexed on by a handheld game while you're using cutting edge technology

FUCK FUCK FUCK HIRE HIM
JUST MAKE THIS MAN THE CEO OF THE COMPANY AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1544714873852.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

MAKE ANOTHER STARTROPICS

NINTENDO WOULD YOU KINDLY EXTEND AN OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT IN WHICH YOU PROVIDE MONEY IN EXCHANGE FOR SERVICES RENDERED TO THIS GOOD FELLOW

good until it turned into a weird clique who play WWE game

That's literally what grass is. Have you ever actually seen a blade of grass in your life? they all look the fucking same

kek

seethe more

Are you seriously defending laziness? The vegetation copy/paste is Dynasty Warriors levels of blatant cloning.

are you saying nature is lazy? grass is grass. it all looks the fucking same unless you're all up in its dick with a microscope

In case you don't know, everyone saying "Hire This Man" is saying it as a joke.

You've never looked at nature, it's okay. There's slight variations in every plant, even of the same type.

are UE4 "remasters" the new grafix cat?

Attached: 1370852622579.png (288x277, 98K)

EMPLOY THIS GENTLEMAN

Hire me Nintendo

That looks lazy because it's the same model copy pasted like 20 times in a small area, at least add some variation.

Can somebody make a Kornheiser meme for "HIRE THIS MAN" similar to pic related?
Have it say something like "absolutely HIRED" with a highly compressed zoomed up image of Unreal Link's face of whatever.

Attached: IMG_3263.jpg (229x220, 14K)

>your vocabulary
>your

Nice grammer you got there.

Attached: index.jpg (245x206, 6K)

Attached: IMG_3265.png (635x483, 27K)

>you've never looked at nature
listen here, mr. condescending. I have braved the frozen north of tamriel. i have explored the deep caves and cliff racer infested roads of morrowind. i have wandered the snowy mountains of kyrat to spread my mothers ashes. and yes, ive even rode through hyrule to bask in its beauty. so if you think you can talk to me about "not knowing nature" i say i have experienced more nature than you ever will in a lifetime

I... am....
a GAMER....

Retard

It's clearly *you're

It's 'you're.'

FFFFFFFUCK JUST GIVE HIM MIYAMOTO'S JOB

Is this what Yea Forums is now? A bunch of children spouting single word posts?
>inb4 twenty "cringe" replies

twenty "cringe"

It's neither good nor a meme. It started with some people making fun of fucking youtube comments and got blown out of proportion.

yikes

I'm continuously reminded why I don't try talking to anyone here and I'm usually just here for the nsfw pics and reaction images.

I took this post into consideration and frankly, I couldn't help but cringe.

Attached: autorenedescartesquote303304.jpg (704x441, 49K)

holy yikes

I don't even know why I bother coming here anymore. I used to come here to find out about neat obscure games and now it's just constant shitposting. I mean the shitposting even used to be creative now it's a bunch of idiots spamming one word replies. Like I don't understand what the purpose is. Why would you come here just to lazily post "cringe" on fucking everything. I bet most people here weren't even alive when Yea Forums became a thing.

HIRE THIS MAN

SUCKS

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

>waaaaaah, Yea Forums is not what it used to be
Commit sudoku.

We've been grossly outnumbered by people who have subscribed to the idea that Yea Forums is just the armpit of the internet where nothing of value needs to be applied. This isn't a community, it's a social dumping ground.

Times have changed grandpa.

>This isn't a community, it's a social dumping ground.
Yeah pretty much. Yea Forums makes the list as one of the worst boards too, probably only beat by /soc/ and Yea Forums. The mods need to do their fucking jobs and start banning people for this shit.

Its called Yea Forums - Video Games, one would come to expect video game discussion. If I wanted to wade through a pool of shit I'd go on Yea Forums or Yea Forums

Problem is, if not mass banning people, then mass filtering to such a degree it would eventually become impossible to carry on conversation without getting a word replaced.

>you are vocabulary
nice

So basically, you want to ban people who have a different opinion than you?
>No, you moron. Just shitposters!
A line between jokes and shitposting is really thin, friends. And if you're angry because someone turned ''hire this guy'' into a meme, then the problem lies in you.

Fag

Poor guy probably doesn't realize we're joking

Attached: 2cc.jpg (680x480, 62K)

No, but the easy-out "I don't have an argument" use of "cringe" or "seethe" or any single word response that shuts down what would have been an actual discussion needs to be an automatic thirty minute ban.

>different opinion
Explain how contributing nothing to a conversation except for being an abrasive cunt is a different opinion.

EMPLOY THIS INDIVIDUAL

LEON

Attached: Resident-evil-6-Chris-resident-evil-30576863-1280-720.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

Good lord, each time I see that Young Link model I imagine what it would be like to fuck his tight little ass.

Hyrule Warriors was a true blessing for gifting me with that sexy little shota.

atarijak was fucking fabulous
i wonder if the ataribox is actually going to be any good, but i enjoyed the threads nonetheless

Attached: 1497814131917.gif (1000x714, 1.97M)

user stop falling for it

The "HIRE THIS MAN" thing is a joke riffing on the comments that are always underneath those videos.

NINTENDO, I'M GONNA SAY THE "H" WORD

UNF OH NINTENDO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HIRE THIS WOMAN (MAN)

Attached: 1552370641727.png (1766x992, 3.46M)

HIROOOOOO, WHY IS NINTENDO'S TRADEMARKED CHARACTER BEING HOSTED ON YOUR WEBSITE? I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE THEY KNOW ABOUT THIS AND GET THIS Yea Forums SITE DMCA'D IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR EMPLOYEES TO REMOVE THIS!

Attached: 5248042389023.jpg (450x334, 20K)

Textures look like shit, and the post-processing effects are even worse. God damn lrn2 art direction. Pushing every slider to the max doesn't make your shit look better.

Activate Windows

>half the thread is just whining from people who don't like the "HIRE THIS MAN" meme

Attached: 1529060582534.png (248x288, 228K)

It's the next "God of s.o.y." when it comes to inundation.

NO! DONT RECORD THAT!

Attached: NO DONT RECORD THAT.webm (651x474, 182K)

Hiro should turn on r9k mode for all boards on April 1st the entire day to see what happens.