How did she do it?

Attached: horizon spider.jpg (1750x1878, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxA2RZgkBd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>she
there’s your answer

It was a better game

Spidey is cool but Insomnac full on copy and pasted the ubisoft open world meme while Horizon at least tried some different things with it

open world giant robot dino combat

Horizon brings something unique and a message that goes through the narrative of being excluded and overcoming oppression
spiderman is just the billionth generic superhero

PS4 exclusive

horizon tried a good amount of fairly unique stuff for an open world game, destructible parts on enemies was incredibly satisfying when you were hunting bots and nailed them to get certain parts broken off. Tripwires were also super hilarious even if they weren't super useful lategame.

Spiderman felt very plain in terms of combat, even though it looked pretty.

Who?

Paid critics. Literally nobody played her game and she’s probably the ugliest female character in all of gaming.

Based Sony paying critics to sabotage the other Sony game to fuck over Sony

100% wrong. Aloy is a legit qt, and HZD is the one of the safest iterations of "open-world video game" I have ever played.

critics gave it that high a score because it has an ugly female protag which is progressive and yas queen or whatever take that you toxic masculine boys! xD

in reality, Spider-Man is such a far superior game it's not even funny. HZD is a legit 5/10 mediocre bullshit game.

10M copies sold

Spooderman was just a cookie-cutter ubigame
Horizon at least had interesting world design and some pretty fun shit you could do

You can't call Spider-Man cookie cutter and then call HZD "interesting world design" and "pretty fun shit you could do" lmao you moron. HZD does absolutely nothing new and as an open world game, Spider-Man blows it out of the fucking water.

homos and faggot lefties prefer HZD

>some pretty fun shit you could do

Was there? I tried it for like ten hours and it felt like there was little more than dumbfuck human fights and robot cows.

>how did she do it
Controversy woman and video games.

She had a cunt

Attached: 1547160865439.jpg (2000x4000, 1.7M)

>bundled with the ps4

game was a flop, accept it

>old good new bad

Cope harder.

Horizon got that because of the hype
you only shoot arrows and hit melee to kill robots

Spiderman could have bamham combat but at least let's you do a lot more things to shake up the combat

Well let's look at the radio towers for example. Horizon turns in into a big old shadow of the colossus thing that you have to navigate through certain enemies and find and time the perfect location just to get on the thing

Spidermans radio towers are literally just radio towers

Spiderman executed the "With great power comes great responsibility" concept pretty well

Just like most so called "popular" games including gtav

ok but HZD had the laziest puzzles, shallowest RPG mechanics and progression, boring and unrewarding loot system, terribly boring and basic quests, bad voice acting and cringe dialogue, weak story, and repetitive combat. Only thing it has going for it is that dinosaur robots are cool and some of them are fun to hunt.

Spider-Man does literally everything better, even the towers because the towers in HZD are fuckin boring and annoying.

but go ahead, side with SJW critics

But traversal in Spider-Man was varied, whereas Aloy had Uncharted-like ledges and almost totally static environments to clumsily hop around in. The towers are also mostly the same, aside from moving.

I'm not outright against HZD, I think if they ditched the stupid RPG elements that created grind and went full action game it could have been way better. And Spider-Man at its core was totally an Arkham clone.

It's like critics don't understand comics Spider-Man. Even if you never picked up an issue, the game references all the movies in some capacity.

How are you going to shit on HZD while defending Spiderman by including repetitive combat and basic quests? How many of those same rooms were there in Spiderman?

>but go ahead, side with SJW critics
Oh, you're one of those guys

How in the world was horizon different?

youtube.com/watch?v=PxA2RZgkBd8

Bonus points for being a girl.

White male hate is all the rage to the kids these days.

modern ratings are all shit

see mgsv

see last of us

see botw

Attached: ignRatings.png (950x239, 77K)

the bar for snoy exclusives aren't exactly set very high

>only argument against it made by incels saying “ME NO LIKE GIRL LIBERALS LIKE GAME”
There’s your answer OP

I figured those political retards would love it. there's tons of perhaps unintentional shit, like the muslim girl heading informations storage for zero dawn doing a massive oopsie and deleting all of humankind's history and knowledge. Or how the woman aloy is cloned from not knowing how to close a door and dying in airlock. It's some ridiculous shit.

pussy

>waaahhh only problematic toxic incels can possibly dislike my favorite faggot game ;(

back to resetera you limp wristed pansies

It was a solid game. Anyone who doesn't think so is literally either just meme'ing or some anti Sony nintenbroy.

2 boobs so +2 score whats not to understand?

Attached: IMG_20170513_200051.png (1080x931, 323K)

Imagine being so stupid you think metacritic scores mean anything