Trust me if you want. You do not have to. I perform translations for the Korean SSBU

Trust me if you want. You do not have to. I perform translations for the Korean SSBU.
> Erdrick, Porky, Steve, (some new Pokemon, I do not know names) have DLC characters
>The stage does not always come from the source game. In fact, some of the stages are from old games (Pac Maze)
>Several new trophies are available with DLC (Morgana in the Joker Pack, Slime in the Erdrick pack, others are not similar)
>Most of the last smash attacks are movies except for Pokemon
>More packs of final fantasy music tracks from Erdrick's pack

Attached: Smash-wide.jpg (2989x1681, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0efhN2PK13r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe

Honestly sounds like a safe Nintendo Approved list

>Porky
Stopped reading there.

Yes. Nintendo has made all DLC choices. Personally, I was very angry because of this.

I can not be sure why they chose him. He is based on MOTHER 2 design.

man, smash bros rosters are becoming increasingly boring. Fuck nintendo if this is real.

>Porky
lol

Attached: Skull Kid has a 85% chance. Sakurai was definitely teasing something.jpg (2048x1152, 522K)

>trophies
?????????

steve and porky would make this the best game of the decade for me, please be real

They said it was because many American fans wanted Porky, but I thought it was a bluff.

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

Yes. This

Attached: AssistTrophyWiiU.png (243x327, 94K)

Maybe it 's for amusement park. They said that there was a MOTHER attraction.

He's in, just accept it.

this is remarkably safe, and seems genuine, but i dont want to live in a world without Banjo in Smash Bros

If this is real (it's not), then I hope Geno gets in as a trophy. It'd be cool seeing the original render in full 3d.

There is no Geno in this game. DLC Trophy: Morgana, Slime, Doshin, Fire Emblem character.

I'm a huge Porkyfag and I've wanted him ever since the fighter's pass got announced. With that being said, this list is shit, and you only made it for Youtube ad revenue.

Attached: 1550374208696.png (294x250, 45K)

t. vergedicksucker

You do not have to believe me unless you want it. I will be correct when all DLCs are announced.

Also, I am Korean and Youtube is not very popular here and I am working full-time. Why would I lie about this?

t. Grinchcuck

Sorry, I'm not going to buy the fact that a translator would know why characters are in the game, assuming is you, OP. And don't tell me that the #1 video sharing website on the planet isn't popular in any first world country.

I was as angry with you as these choices. Personally, I wanted an over-watch character in the game. That's why I posted it. Nintendo's choice made me very angry.

your leak says you are Korean and Smash is a game meant for humans

I'm just guessing. I certainly do not know. And yes, I am OP.

Sakurai would have picked very similar characters. Erdrick is a big example.

I think some of the words I say are gone in translation. I do not speak English well, so I am translating this through a third party.

holy shit, this actually seems somewhat reliable.

the fuck?

I don't wanna jump the shark here, but this might be real...?

>Trophies
Fake. Even if you meant Assist Trophies, why would they add an assist trophy with a Pokémon character?

consistency? Maybe? I'm a little skeptical too, but some of this seems fairly reliable to me.

>Erdrick, Porky, Steve
Who the fuck are these people

Attached: 1552314319033.png (546x535, 180K)

Who would actually believe this shit

Dragon Quest, MOTHER 2/3, Minecraft. And yes, it was to help the trophy. Some of them are somewhat random in my opinion. Just like the Fire Emblem character appears in the new Pokémon, I think it's supposed to promote the upcoming game.

sounds like Yea Forums made this roster

You do not have to believe me unless you want it. I will be correct when all DLCs are announced.

>Erdrick
>Porky
>Steve
>SOME new Pokemon
Thats more then 4

Attached: 1544582287248.jpg (500x333, 30K)

>he doesn't know of Steve yes THAT Steve

I think this is getting lost in translation. I have a new Pokemon and I do not know what the name is.

That makes zero sense considering the way you say you know this is because you are a translator
you only say that because we don't know shit about the new pokemon games

If you want to elaborate, you can just ask. I think it is the last evolution of the grass Pokemon.

do we get a Porky Means Business remix?

I saw it. It was Mother 2's boss theme, right?
I know there is a mix of MOTHER and MOTHER 2 music and a Gyiyg music track.

>Gyiyg music track
excuse me what

Legit question.
Why do you people make these threads?
Are you that desperate for (You)'s?

This.
I did it because I did not like the character Nintendo put in the game and I thought you should know.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>Trophies
post disregarded

>Mom, look how many friends are responding to my post on the internet ! I told you I didn't need to go play baseball

I'll bite, is Porky in the Mother 2 mech, Mother 3 mech, or on his own?

>Porky
lol idiot

...bro that was not a music track it was literally 1 note being repeated.

Wow, it's four safe picks that were no way influenced by the rosterfags on Yea Forums. Nobody was really expecting Joker, but who knew that Yea Forums was right on the money with the remaining slots

No I mean, do you people seriously will believe anyone who makes this shitty ass threads?
Can you please leave and stop flooding my Catalog with shit?
Thanks!

Pork is in the spider robot. You can switch between the two designs just like in Cloud's apparel.
No, it's a combination of MOTHER 2 and MOTHER tracks.

how does that work, they're very different design wise

>Porky
HIS THEME AND STAGE ARE ALREADY IN THE GAME YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x220, 88K)

>New Pokemon
>Porky
>Safe picks

do you know pokeys stage

B-but those don't count. He's the only Brawl boss without a spirit! It's the year of the pig! Nintendo will totally celebrate the 30th anniversary of this dead franchise only secondaries care about!

They have been redesigned to have very similar proportions (I think mother 3 mecha has been shrinking).
I think the stage of pork came from mother (I think it is Mount Itoi)

Porky has always been shilled on Yea Forums with the shitty spiritless argument. People have been gunning for him due to the patternfaggotry alone, with no logic or reason behind why Nintendo would select him in the first place.

And a new pokemon is safe as hell. People have been speculating 3 Houses rep or Gen 8 for the longest time. OP didn't even bother to make up a name for it.

The fact that Porky has been shilled on Yea Forums is a good argument against him. Basically any character that Yea Forums rallies behind is bound to not get in.
>And a new pokemon is safe as hell.
A new Pokemon is not safe as hell. Pokemon usually gets a new character each game because it's Sakurai that likes including a new one. This time, Nintendo is picking, and they don't have a good reason to include a Pokemon at all. Especially since Nintendo stays far away from the Pokemon IP and lets other people handle it.

The Pokemon last evolution of the turf starter. I can not tell you his name because I only have a code name.

what's the code name?

Gorilla 3 (sorry, boring)

Le grass monkey confirmed. Me gusta

Why would a codename that Pokemon artists use for reference sheets be used by the Smash Bros people? That's retarded.

do the others have Codenames?

Steve isn’t happening since he has no personality

Because they do not have a final name yet. The design is still working, and this Pokemon will be released near the release of the new Pokemon game.
I may have confused you: This is what GameFreak does for Pokemon games.

half the cast has no personality outside smash

That user is trying to bullshit a codename for the Pokemon since reference sheets for Pokemon usually have some codename. The art is usually finalized before Pokemon are given final names. For example, Incineroar was called Tiger 3. He's trying to make his information seem legitimate but he's obviously full of shit since all Pokemon would have finalized names by now since the games are releasing this year.

Attached: incineroar leak art.jpg (540x395, 99K)

tbf the leak that this image is from also released the same year as SuMo

Here's my two cents:
I think there's a 50/50 chance this is real. These choices seem pretty safe, and realistic... for the most part. The assist trophies thing might happen, I don't know, it just seems kinda real.
But, OP is responding WAY too fast for someone who doesn't speak English well, supposedly, and the shit about the Pokemon seems to be dubious at best.
I'd give this a 40% chance of being real at best.

>trophies
>porky
nice fake leak tardo

lol at final fantasy songs. nice try.

yeah it does feel pretty believeable but i assume theyre just using google translate which wouldnt really take an exceptionally long amount of time

>ctrl-f
>no Ryu Hayabusa
fake

Attached: 5804109-ryu.hayabusa.full.1155276.jpg (1280x800, 358K)

>Porky
>Steve

Attached: hamada.gif (160x120, 763K)

But by the year SuMo dropped, Incineroar would have had received his finalized named. Sakurai even talked about getting reference sheets by TPC to use in making his choice and he didn't bring up Incineroar and Decidueye not having a finalized name. The only time a Pokemon doesn't have a finalized name is super early into development, like with Greninja. Smash 4 started development around the same time XY did and Sakurai remarked that they only had concept art of Greninja and no finalized name. This wouldn't be the case for a hypothetical Gen 8 Pokemon rep since it's so close to release.

do you know anything about new spirits

The day of soap and water will come.

Attached: 1547508112696.jpg (720x964, 142K)

>In fact, some of the stages are from old games (Pac Maze)
WAIT ARE WE GETTING THE GOOD PACMAN LEVEL BACK
I hate the character choices but if we get pac maze back then I'll let it slide

>The day of soap and water will come.
Glad Porkyfags are finally taking a shower.

This is like the third leaker who suggested Porky. Based fake-leakers with taste

I don't think this leak sounds real at all. Nintendo picking a new Pokemon doesn't make much sense at all after you consider how Nintendo likes to handle Pokemon. And Porky isn't a character people have been asking for at all. Only Erdrick and Steve seem believable but that's because OP is piggybacking off other leaks.

There are a few, but mainly for third party characters. There is no new Pokemon or Mother sprit in my knowledge.

Sakurai not specifically mentioning something anecdotal happening again doesn't mean it didn't at all

Why is based Porky so unlikely to you guys?

do you have a list or anything, I just want to know if Goro is in

Attached: CxER4juXgAAo2L2.jpg (333x381, 36K)

why would you specify you're translating it for the korean version?

I do not take that responsibility. It is handled by others. It is almost certain that Jack Frost thinks it is spirit.

Because people only trust me if I designate a job. If you just told me that I work for Nintendo, I will not believe it, right?

>Leakfaggotry.
Didn't we have someone from a long time ago who ended up doxxing himself due to him being a really big idiot?
Are you also still going with the already disproven 5chan leak with a character that already is hard to do with Steve (thanks to almost everything from his shit done with Miis, Villager and others?

Attached: 1546566986817.jpg (500x730, 134K)

if you actually believe steve couldn't work then you're retarded

If you're a legit leaker, why would you care if anyone believes you? All you should care about is getting the information out there. You even said it yourself in the OP.
>Trust me if you want. You do not have to.

But it makes it even less likely since he's usually pointing out autistic stuff like this. He even pointed out an attack that Incineroar was using on the reference sheet. There's no fucking way Sun and Moon were that close to release without having finalized names for its starters, that's fucking retarded. This leaker is a fucking moron by using something like codenames when that's shit only used by GameFreak and Sword/Shield are obviously deep enough in development where they named all their Pokemon.

Because they want another literal who instead. Porky isn't unlikely at all. There's more evidence for Porky getting in than any other character right now. Stevefags and Banjofags will say their character is in because of muh "buddy-buddy with nintendo!". Isaacfags sperged out over a literal green orb, and Everyone in between got trolled to shit by a fake leak crafted by MarioTehPlumber. No, I'm not saying that Porky is guaranteed, but I am saying that even if he got put back in as a boss, he would still have more representation than most never evers got. That's why they hate our based Pig King.

Probably right. I'll go out now and leave the information I gave you! Cheers!

>Porky isn't unlikely at all.
>The villain of a long dead series that hasn't even gotten its 3rd game localized and isn't even popular with Smash fans isn't unlikely
What did he mean by this?

If you think he can, you're even more retarded.

It's not "He can't work" but rather "most of the stuff he's supposed to work with either was done already or cannot possibly work now"
>He is meant to be a customization thing
Which Mii Fighters already do
>You can create and use non-conventional stuff
Already done by both Villager and Isabelle.
>We could do our unique Minecraft stage with Steve
Which will already happen with the 3.0.0 update unless that's pushed for a later release only IF Steve is released later.
>But Steve means the Microsoft and Nintendo alliance is indeed happenong as we all know it.
And there's like, 5 characters from Microsoft that alone can break that argument because they'd be pushed better than Steve which is pretty much a base character.

>evidence
there isn't any.

>Some new Pokemon
She's finally in bros.

Attached: Smug_Primarina.png (1021x988, 254K)

real leaker here, i found one of the characters' victory themes
vocaroo.com/i/s0efhN2PK13r

>relevancy fagging in 4038/2
Face it, Genocuck. Porky has evidence pointing toward him, even if he isn't getting in. He was a boss in Subspace Emissary, yet didn't return in any way shape or form. Fucking Galleem got put back in as a boss before Porky, and at least Rayquaza and Duon have spirits. As a matter of fact, he doesn't have a single spirit or reference toward him. Mother's 30th anniversary is coming up. It's the year of the pig. Besides, the list was made by Nintendo, so we're bound to get underwhelming picks like Porky anyways. If it's not Porky, it's going to be other shill picks.

Villager and Isabelle wouldn't have block placing abilities that Steve would have. It would be fun to have a character that could block your way, requiring you to break the block or jump over it.

Galleom, not Galleem.

>calls me out for relevancy fagging
>calls me a Genocuck
lmao Porkyfags are retarded
give me one good reason why Nintendo would want to put Porky in at all

>relevancyfag
>Genocuck
Pick one.

Minecraft, you have to stack shit in a neat way. Not all over the fucking place.

Yes, you're right, they don't have that ability to make new blocks.
But what else can Steve bring to the table?
Especially because he also uses stuff that EVERYONE else already uses.

>Earthbound and Earthbound Beginnings sold like hotcakes on the virtual console
>Series is becoming more and more relevant with the amount of Earthbound-based games releasing

what does it look like?

Then just have stuff stack neatly? What's the problem?

Not that guy, and I know this has been said countless times but it's still too weird not to bring up. No representation in the game even though he's been prevalent since Smash Brawl. Every other boss got represented in some way, this was no accident. It may not even be a character addition but he's going to get represented in some way, maybe as part of a new pack of bosses or something.

Of course the ideal, dream fantasy of mine is that in an April direct before Reggie leaves, he says "I'm going to leave with a bang" and announces the entire Mother trilogy localized for Switch, released in July, the 30th anniversary of the series. This would probably be enough of a game-media spark to justify putting him in as DLC to promote alongside it. Yeah it's really unlikely but I want that shit man.

Attached: 1550307575056.png (640x480, 152K)

Oh, user. I never said he's guaranteed, I just said he had evidence pointing toward him, and I'm right. If he did get in, it would probably be because he's a shill pick for a localization or remake. He could be a mii costume for all I care.

>No representation in the game
New Porky City and Porky's Theme.

>I do translations
>Don't know the names of the new Pokemon

Ok dipshit

It'd be impossible to place blocks constantly for frame rate issues, on a grid type pattern.

>Porky gets more representation in Smash than Geno without even being there

Attached: 1552708187681.png (1000x834, 464K)

Which to me makes even less sense as to why he wouldn't be a spirit. They obviously didn't forget him. I just wanna know what's happened

>you put down a block
>the other character just punches through it or moves over it easily, as most characters could in Ultimate

With how quick the game is that gimmick just wouldn't have any legs to it.

No it wouldn't. Steve can place a block anywhere that has enough space and then only be able to place new blocks adjacent or above the block he already put.

Except Reggie said that the rest of the DLC characters, like Joker, will come from new franchises. Porky doesn't have a place here, at least in this DLC cycle. The only evidence you have are assumptions piled on more assumptions. You're just grasping on whatever straws you can at this point. This is in the same shit as Isaacfags with the Rathalos pic and growth item.

Ideally blocks wouldn't be broken too easily. And the opponent might be expecting you to break the block for a counterattack.

Not true. He just said they'd be unexpected, and "totally new to the series" fag.

"totally new to the series" =/= deconfirmed. Plus is he even making decisions on the pass? Isn't he just a figurehead? You could misconstrue his vague statement to mean anything. Also not trying to tinfoil hat anything here and I've already said Porky is unlikely, but the no spirit thing is more concrete than anything Isaac/Ashley/Shantae/whatever-fags had

You're not taking his quote with full context you idiot.

>Nintendo of America president and COO Reggie Fils-Aime says this reveal should prime fans for the type of characters to expect from the rest of the DLC.

>“It's emblematic of the approach that Mr. Sakurai and the team are taking with the DLC,” Fils-Aime told IGN. “He wants characters that are unique, different, to bring them into the Smash Bros. environment. So it's going to be tremendously exciting.”

>Fils-Aime explained that Sakurai and the team working on Ultimate’s DLC don’t necessarily see characters from franchises not typically associated with Nintendo as a limiting factor when it comes to Smash Bros.

>“Mr. Sakurai, he's not only a student of Nintendo franchises, and obviously he's had his hand in a few, but he's a student of video games from a total perspective,”

retard

If they were annoyingly durable that goes to the other point, a lot of characters wouldn't have their movement limited much by the blocks unless they made them way bigger than they are in Minecraft. At most they'd be used for edge-guarding, which is kind of a shithead idea.

Now times that by 8 players locally, or 6 online.
Steve's not happening.

He's already in Dead or Alive.

Reggie was explicitly clear. The rest of the DLC characters will be within the same vein as Joker.

This is still very vague and doesn't limit the possibility of Nintendo entries. The whole "only third-party" meme has been taken way out of context, probably because of the Joker announcement. No where have they ever explicitly said "new franchises" or "third party" only, just that third parties are a possibility

And it's nothing that Smash isn't able to handle already. Especially since you can have 8 Ice Climbers or 8 Villagers growing trees and throwing gyroids.

No he didn't. The quotes you are referring to just state "Nintendo franchises aren't our limit," meaning that it's an either/or situation. You could see a Nintendo character, a third party, or whatever. Once again, third party/new franchises only was never explicitly stated.

Ideally, they'd be durable enough that opponents can't break them too easily but not so durable that opponents need to use really strong moves to break them. Blocks would be fun since opponents would need to approach you in other ways, depending on how the blocks are setup.

Steve isn't happening, dude.

Maybe, nobody knows yet. If Steve doesn't happen, it's certainly not due to bullshit reasons like the ones you mentioned.

I've said this many times and I'll say it again. Stevefags don't care what his move set is. No move they can think of is different from what Villager/Isabelle or Link can do. They just want another zoning meme character to play as because they're shit at the game, and they know this. Steve would definitely have a building mechanic that would be unmitigated cancer to fight against. Imagine how broken a character who can alter the stage would be. I'm not talking about Villager when he plants a tree, and I'm not talking about Snake putting mines on the ground. I'm talking about building walk offs and obsticles on the stage for your to avoid and navigate around. Nobody likes it when some wifi shitter with a triple digit ping spams long ranged moves and runs to the other side of the stage, right? Now, imagine a character who's built around that premise. With that being said, I still think Steve has a good chance of being in, and that fucking terrifies me. He would break the game more than Bayonetta did in Tr4sh.

Reggie flat out says Nintendo's DLC approach. Just because he doesn't flat out say no "Nintendo characters" doesn't mean you can't read in between the lines to understand his intent. You fags are so held up on his exact wording that you fail to grasp the bigger picture. Completely delusional.

>No move they can think of is different from what Villager/Isabelle or Link can do.
If you say so.

I think that would either not matter much (adding even a couple blocks to some stages like New Pork City or any of the moving ones wouldn't do anything), or just be fucking annoying. Realistically a lot of players would probably just sit and turtle themselves if they saw you trying to set up an upward tilt or whatever, slowing the match down. Doesn't really sound interesting or fun.

Bows, fishing rods, bombs, swords, shovels, axes, even fucking trees are all things they can do. The only thing Steve has going for him is what? A fucking trident and some Lego bricks.

>going off of 'intent' which is just your subjective interpretation instead of what he actually says
Or he could just be intentionally vague so as to not spoil anything or cause unwarranted rumors, like the ones you're spouting. For all we know, Joker could be the the only 3rd party, and they started off with that just to start with a strong impression. We literally have no clue until the second character is announced.

Honestly i don't think a building mechanic like that would work anyway. I'm thinking...
>neutral, side, and down special place a block to use the move (say, Crafting Table, Piston, and Ender Chest)
>thus, limit of three blocks out at a time
>you get to build a wall with all three moves, but you can't actually use the moves for a while again unless you're actually close to the blocks.

using the same weapon as someone else hasn't stopped sakurai before lmao

>People still think Sakurai gets information before a games out to have in Smash

You have blocks, flint, hoes, pickaxes, eggs, snowballs, crossbows, boats, wings, minecrafts & tracks, buckets full of lava, blocks of TNT and even shit like doors, trap doors, etc. Tons of potential.

It's not the fact that he's using the same weapons, you double nigger. It's the fact that they all do they exact same thing, but even more underwhelming due to Minecraft's limited animation.Once again, the only unique thing Steve has to his name is his guaranteed building mechanic which would be god awful to fight against. You don't know what you're asking for.

>even shit like doors, trap doors, etc
i got a fucking retarded idea
what if steve was really fucking tiny in smash but all his moves were him instantly making complicated redstone shit to attack

So all of a sudden Reggie's statements aren't valid just because they don't support your narrative? Get the fuck outta here and miss me with your gay shit. You fags will never get a clue even if it hits you over the head.

how limited do you think his animations are, anyway? I can't really see it being too hard to work with.

So let me get this straight. You would unironically be fine with Steve's move set involving fucking throwing snowballs that don't do any damage, and...boats. Stevefags, this is your mindset. You literally want to be $5.99 to hit quickplay niggers with fucking. TRAP. DOORS. Thank you for proving my point. All you want is another fucking meme zoner.

I don't think they're hard to work with, they're just fucking boring. A punch or a sword swing is literally just him quickly lowering his hand.

My favourite part of this was that they didn't consider him still being an AT as even being a possibility. They were that confident in the "evidence".

English must not be your first language. You're a retard and not worth talking to

>All you want is another fucking meme zoner.
Yeah, so?

There's something charming about having a character with limited animations. It's why I really ended up liking Mr. Game & Watch.

Mr. Game & Watch's animations are limited but they still actually put effort into making them good. Even though he's a 2D model, he's still expressive. Steve can't emote. It's boring.
You're missing the point. It's one thing to want a meme character and it's another to want a character to be genuinely shitty and still be willing to pay for it. You want Steve to be as anti-Minecraft as possible because of your stupid fucking Reddit mentality.

Not him, but not everyone is into le quirky hammerspace meme characters like Villager or G&W. I'd personally rather have characters with tried and true combat abilities that can be fully realizable in an action game and are compatible with Smash's gameplay.

>You want Steve to be as anti-Minecraft as possible because of your stupid fucking Reddit mentality.
What the fuck are you even talking about?

>but not everyone is into le quirky hammerspace meme characters like Villager or G&W.
Why not both? The fighters pass is most likely going to have characters that will play different from each other, so you should expect some non-traditional fighters.

As long as Porky gets in I literally don't give a fuck about anyone else

I only play Ness and Lucas as is and Porky would be great to fill in that third space

I already explained why, and adding to that, he's visually unappealing in his design and animation. And besides, having Steve will encroach on what makes Villager and G&W unique. We don't need another one.

>I perform translations
>some new Pokemon, I do not know names
>I do not know names
Nigger that is your fucking job to know the names so you can translate them

Attached: 1523770296390.jpg (655x902, 77K)

>Villager/Isabelle
>G&W
>Pac-Man
>Peach/Daisy
I wouldn't say the whole "quirky mixup" shit is unique.

>And besides, having Steve will encroach on what makes Villager and G&W unique.
It really wouldn't. G&W will always be the only 2D character and Ultimate added a bunch of references to his original games. And Villager will always be focused on the peaceful aspect of Animal Crossing. Steve would be focused on building shit, which no other characters does.

I wanna believe

>Trophies
Not even trying