Pcfags can't play split-screen with their friends

>pcfags can't play split-screen with their friends
HAHAHAHAHAHA PCMASTERACE? MORE LIKE, PCFRIENDLESS

Attached: who.jpg (1200x800, 180K)

lol he's talking about himself what a retard

The latest Halo doesn't even have splitscreen.

>based halotards at it again
You keep ignoring history user, you go get em!

auch. You made me feel bad, guess I will have to play some halo with my pals so I can recover from that burn :)

Good thing I have like, 6 other halos that does

and I'll play with mine on xbox live and on pc gg friend

any sauce?

forgot pic

Attached: 1552778134957.jpg (600x584, 51K)

>playing in dark separate rooms with shitty mic quality
Cringe

Sauce for what?

So, how do you share your pizza, snacks and drinks with your internet """friends"""
poor bastad, talking to little dots on their computer

If MCC on PC will have split screen

we meet up after the pubstomp that ensues at a restaurant and eat

Modern consoles don't even have splitscreen anymore. I have a PC set up on a couch setup just for split screen fun with friends

you're supposed to play games in well-lit rooms or your eyesight can be strained to hell

I'm going on a trip with my friends, any good games we can play on my GAMER LAP™?

Attached: aahhomi.png (493x492, 284K)

lol seriously?

>he has friends
lmao fuck off

Cuphead

>vehicles made out of paper
>absolute WORST maps in the whole series
>color palette composed solely of brown and grey
>soundtrack is meh compared to the rest of the games although still better than 90% of games
>DMR was even more broken than the Halo 2 BR as it had literal sniper rifle tier accuracy and little to no recoil. Only one shot more to kill someone. This in turn made every fucking map a camping fest on a higher degree than GoW or god damn battlefield. Maps like Spire and Boneyard are unplayable with vehicles.
>armor abilities completely ruined combat making every battle a rock paper scissors of who has sprint/evade so they can melee you in the face faster than you can react or armor lock making every fight 10 seconds longer and making vehicles even worse
>third worse campaign in the series with nothing but unmemorable levels and only redeeming quality are generic hollywood military sacrifices for characters that nobody cares about
>one map that you can make actual forge maps on and every fucking object is grey and the map is nothing but rocks, grass, and water. Every map in 3 was capable of being forged upon.
>advertisements showing large scale warfare when in reality the largest battle in the whole game was a cutscene before a level that was 100% copy and pasted from a multiplayer level. Or vice versa, either way that shit is disgusting.
>campaign was dark to appeal to the CoD fanbase getting rid of the unique artstyle and soundtrack that Halo has always been known for in favor of generic military aesthetic no.391
>humor dropped so we can have alien sounds and gruff marine dialogue
Who actually likes this game?

Attached: 1459237170539.jpg (400x365, 62K)

Who are you kidding, you don't have friends.
Enjoy your splitscreen.

download a n64 emulator and play goldeneye

too bad all your pals are either married and busy or playing fortnite on ps4

Yes I have. But adulthood is fucking us, even if we are so close that it looks like we were on a polygamous relationship.
10 years of friendship this year. What can I expect for the next 5 years?

if you guys truly like splitscreen, you guys would be raving about EDF in every thread because it's also the just best game ever made. but no -- you only look for AAA shit that feeds shareholders of public companies

Play online and dominate the other team with friends

I never played split screen. My friend was super autistic about it and he always brought a router and a spare TV so I wouldn't peek at his screen.
He was a shitter and always looked at my TV

screenwatching eventually becomes another part of the game.
If you don't screenwatch because so stupid sense of honor, not only you are wrong, you are also retarded

Attached: ump.jpg (197x226, 47K)

Joey, is that you? Have you finally stop being gay?!

>he doesn’t know
Fuck off zoomer

fuck you Gary, stop sending my mom videos of you flossing and asking her for nudes you colossal faggot

yeah man I hated Halo 4 too

Make me.

>not setting up a lan party

Yeah, here check the image attached

Attached: DtLy5R6VYAA6VmC.jpg (1024x767, 71K)

Ultimate chicken horse.

>Press x to access the loadout menu
HAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHABABABHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Attached: 1533408886982.png (863x646, 773K)

>friends

Attached: 1548730206166.jpg (710x850, 161K)

why would you need split screen when video cards have 4 video outputs?

>tfw i got to coop re5 with a black girl
>beat the whole game in one sitting
>finished at 4 am
complete regret because that game is still pretty mediocre