Here's your secret superboss bro

here's your secret superboss bro

Attached: epic boss.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMAsCuDFSUI
youtube.com/watch?v=YQTn1QxCZ2s
pastebin.com/wXBcwJ4s)
youtu.be/tyneiz9FRMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what a cute kitty

is this vaporware like Bloodstained?

Do people still care about this game?

Can't wait for this game. Looks like the best iteration I've seen on VP. So much going on with every character.

i have seen this cat in skull girls but i don't know where it came from-

It came from Skullgirls.

It appears at a low % chance when cerebella uses her fist move.
I believe it was animated by the programer MikeZ which is why it is kinda funky.

it's the programmer's favorite crazy cat lady wife's cat

here's your antagonist bro

Attached: Egg2.png (302x224, 27K)

What game?

looks like saga frontier 2

Go away, Mike Z.

>western character design is shi-

Attached: 1548539165683.gif (600x818, 728K)

Is that supposed to be an example of good design? Good lord.

I like the Iron Sheikh character. What's his deal?

>posting the shitty redesign
I'm still mad about it.

Attached: Ren.png (620x1099, 335K)

let's hope not, fucking commies.

his turban is a ribbon sword
he's a deadly ribbon dancer
youtube.com/watch?v=eMAsCuDFSUI

Attached: ribbon dancer.jpg (500x389, 25K)

Are you serious? They ditched this design?

>MikeZ haters
go back to "work", EvaXephon

Attached: yanderedev.jpg (702x1125, 511K)

>draw a girl call it a boy western style
vomitchan.jpg

kino 2d sprites animations are back on the menu boys

YandereDev and his "volunteers" are seething

Attached: stand-1.gif (800x501, 224K)

haha that's like sooooo random xD

Something about this looks really, really off. I can't tell what it is.

maybe there's too much jiggle on her tits there

she is leaning so far over already that dipping like that would probably make her fall over.

she has her hair filled with water for counterbalancing

thats pretty interesting, though I still think it looks like she should fall over even with the counterweights. Maybe if her hair were further away from her body it would look more natural, but thats just my opinion.

Not outside of backers and shitposters.

This could use some fixing up, still looks pretty messy with how much the lines change in size.

Fuck this piece of shit.

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 277K)

Here's your director bro

Attached: lol hero.png (1490x1116, 806K)

Attached: 1446402570012.png (412x104, 10K)

Didn't they redesign a bunch of characters?

If MikeZ is so prude, why does he main the lewdest Skullgirls character every week on stream?

Attached: cerebella cameltoes.png (656x853, 192K)

Whoa, look how much he toned down Cerebella

Attached: bella panties.png (1898x1138, 3.33M)

Thanks to MikeZ, Indivisible is not sexy any more

Attached: toned down.gif (800x501, 922K)

yes cant wait for my switch copy!!

Attached: 1516232341225.jpg (1330x1607, 213K)

>lmao funny cats
i wish this studio would just sink already

same
the lack of wojaks and pepes in their games is so unbased

recycled wojaks would help it sink faster

I get that long hair is difficult to animate but did they have to change his outfit too? The new one is terrible.

fuck, i fucking hate ANYTHING where the character licks their blade. It is such a lame and shitty trope. It isnt hot, it isnt sexy, it isnt anything but objective trash tier cringe. Also, this character would be hotter if he was more brown. fuck u lab zero

Attached: 1550076512352.png (464x452, 187K)

the old one is asymmetrical

reach more, yandere simulator volunteer
it's cringe seeing you throw a fake tantrum over nothing because MikeZ crushed your evaxephon's dreams"

what the fuck are you even spouting at me. eat my ass buddy, licking blades is cringe, the character's old design is better, and his current design would be better if he was more tan

Attached: 1552620554735.gif (156x169, 368K)

of course you wouldn't know who EvaXephon is you Yandere Simulator playing newfag zoomer.

I backed this but I really don’t like the way it’s looking. Every character they redesigned looks worse and the animation isn’t as good as skullgirls. None of the characters really grab me either.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQTn1QxCZ2s

i like this thanks for posting

Attached: 1550723278252.gif (250x250, 220K)

Dun pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa

>thinking Eva drama makes you an oldfag

We've had all the conversations we can have already, he's a shitty programmer, an even creepier human being with a deplorable work ethic and temperament who mistreats the people around him. He's going to continue being stubborn and blaming other people while his viewership dwindles as more people realize he's never going to complete his "Game". The only reason we'll have to talk about him is when he finally abandons his project and admits he's creatively bankrupt.

user it's a blatant troll desperately trying to keep his thread alive by baiting you. Just let him and the thread rot in misery.

I just hate the word Zoomer

I just fucking know that EvaXephon was behind most of the shitposting on Yea Forums during the Indivisible campaign. His kiwifarm thread was made months after the end of the campaign so much less people knew about him back then so he thought no one would notice it

Attached: YandereDev with his fat stacks.jpg (543x404, 26K)

Reminder that this is how YandereDev/EvaXephon still sees how the MikeZ incident (
pastebin.com/wXBcwJ4s) went

Attached: yandev mikez.png (782x543, 74K)

EvaXephon hasn't changed which still means he's still the type of autist who comes here on Yea Forums 24/7

Attached: hasn't changed.png (799x100, 14K)

youtu.be/tyneiz9FRMw
i normally hate anime moe shit like this but this is the only exception

EvaXephon is here forever looking for the idea that will make Yea Forums love him.

Attached: he wont ever stop.png (964x593, 141K)

How would you even approach such a Herculean task. My best shot would probably be writing video reviews of older/obscure PC games. Worked for Sseth and Mandalore okay.

Attached: 1550461616604.webm (900x496, 2.58M)

Boyish and cute enough to almost be androgynous, but still very much male.
Trying too hard; a caricature of his trope.

One of my favorite designs ruined for really no fucking reason to waste resources. This game deserves to fail.

Attached: 1550988558123.webm (900x496, 2.93M)

Attached: 1551044305515.webm (900x564, 2.84M)

Attached: 1551299510473.webm (900x500, 2.87M)

This looks really nice.

Attached: 1551405871224.webm (900x500, 2.81M)

They could've made Skullgirls 2 in half the time it's taken them to make this game which has no hype and only Kickstarter backers will play.

Here's your superboss bro

Attached: Ozma.png (461x462, 292K)

Attached: 1552020829246.webm (752x494, 1.01M)

What was the name of the guy behind Skullgirl's sexualization? I remember hearing it was his vision to make SG as provocative as it was.

Hes so chubby I love it

Do you mean Alex Ahad, the artist? He just likes drawing hot girls, I don't think he wanted SG to actually be more then just some panties and such.

Attached: 1552164908554.webm (900x564, 2.8M)

Perfection.

Cool, can I get it as a mount in my MMO?

Nobody could hate Gyari

Attached: 1552171063262.webm (900x564, 2.86M)

Is he working on Indivisible? He lent Skullgirls a lot of its personality.

Attached: 1552313779489.webm (1440x808, 2.64M)

He is, he is the main art director at Lab Zero Games.

Attached: 1552316657225.webm (854x480, 3M)

Attached: 1552340467916.webm (1150x646, 1.29M)

>even the director of Fapbait the Fightan Gaym is a gay prude who hates boners

What the fuck is happening to video games

Attached: 1552389149485.webm (900x496, 2.21M)

Idiots like you are trying to make everything political.

Is there any footage of the guest characters?

So that means jews are canon in game?

Attached: Emet.jpg (269x121, 10K)

don't fall for EvaXephon's propaganda
MikeZ is a pervert who sticks Cerebella's thumbs up other Skullgirls character's assholes every week

Attached: ChadZ.jpg (1532x2048, 442K)

What was political about that user's post? I literally cannot see a thing to do with politics in it.

I've always hated how jumpy and jittery the animation in this game was. It all looks like bootleg pose-to-pose they use in contemporary CGI childrens cartoons and advertisements.

It's so amateurish and nothing moves or flows well. It's just Big action then next big action within a flash

I just liked him because he seemed like an unapologetic man-slut ninja.

Not like Taimanin Asagi X's going to do anything with its trap ninja other than have him around as a joke.

>artist is working on animation for Cerebella, specifically Lock-n-Load
>accidentally left a cat doodle on the canvas
>Mike liked it and wanted to keep it
>artist says okay, but only on the condition that Mike draw and animate it himself

But he himself said he toned down sexuality in Skullgirls and asked Alex to pull back in that regard.

Damn, I need to better separate my webms, I keep them in one file.

Furi is fucking great though, I recommend it. It's a solid mix of action and bullet hell.

He removed a few frames because the skirt in question literally does not work like that while leaving in every other panty shot in the game, user. It's perfectionist-artist autism, not being a prude.

just realized the MC is just brown ryuko

Is the sexuality in Skullgirls low?

Attached: Kala.jpg (1280x1788, 657K)

>As someone who has been responsible for toning down the sexualization of characters in our games when possible (yes, believe it or not, it happens lots)

His words, not mine:

Sounds like if it was up to Mike it'd be a lot lower, no doubt having to deal with resistance from the artist themselves.

No. The panty shots removed were only for a few frames, mostly the characters knocked out animation for when they they're lying on the floor. They eventually thought it wasn't tasteful to have them knockedout and still showing their panties so they were just altered to not show them. Beside that regular panty shots and more stuff like this is still in the game.

Attached: 4b8cb0ac5ec2106ffd5a486306d5e93c86b4dce84344841dad593f49393360e1.gif (942x894, 1.4M)

There's only so much that can actually be influenced by Mike. Remember, Alex and the artists are the ones actually doing the artwork. Considering just how damn expensive and time-consuming hand-animating things are, any changes need to be caught in drafting stages otherwise it costs an arm and a leg to redo a shitton of work.
It kinda falls into a sunken-cost fallacy but it's a lot easier to bite the bullet and go with sexy designs than to bother with redesigns. Toning back a few frames here and there is one thing but a core design isn't budging anytime soon.

It's not up to Mike so why do we give a shit? It's just YandereDev and his volunteers smear campaigning against Mike

Attached: official art.png (497x742, 220K)

Still doesn't change Mike's mindset and views though, which is what I'm talking about.

Even then it's not just Alex either. Alex's original design fro Ms. Fortune was rejected as the art team told him it was boring as a design and concept. Only after giving her a more revealing outfit and guro concept did they allow her. Also the game's lead animator was a woman, she's even talked about animating the jiggle physics and kind of just laughed it off.

Attached: Ms..Fortune.full.1025306.jpg (409x450, 122K)

you're going to buy her game right?

Attached: 1419240989380.png (283x531, 265K)

who?

I want to impregnate Mariel's mouth with the taste of my dick forever, I want to fuck her tight asian pussy and make her feel my throbbing cock inside her for months after I'm done fucking her, I want to ride her like a bicycle downhill, I want her to slurp up all the semen in my balls

Attached: 1547880374410.jpg (354x1200, 89K)

Not enough color variation on left. Hair sucks too. the correct choice was made.

>Not enough color variation on left
user, the left one is the final version. The orange one was the rejected design.

He wrote left but meant right most likely.

I'm just waiting for Indivisible to pass so that LZ can get back into making another Skullgirls again. And it doesn't even need to be another Skullgirls, just not something so base as Indivisble is.

>another Skullgirls
Adding more characters to Skullgirls is far more likely then a new game. Honestly I would be fine with it too, not like SG suffers anything big enough that maybe a new patch couldn't fix.

>not like SG suffers anything big enough that maybe a new patch couldn't fix.
A new patch can't fix a dead fanbase, sadly.

SG has a fine fanbase, go check out the number of discords for the game. People think just because something doesn't have SFV numbers its dead but the fighting game genre is niche compared to other competitive genres, you don't know dead until a game has maybe one or two guys on fightcade on occasion.

He has a nice ass

yeah but a lot of the fanbase is below average on skill. people who call dp assists off cooldown, pbgc dp, cant tech grabs, dont alpha counter, etc. etc.

how long has this shit been in development

They redesigned most of the cast and made literally everyone except Phoebe worse, yes.

I need to poke around more of the archived pages. I know he's been quoted as saying the SG characters have been in his head for years but damn

A long time because they had to redo the characters designs to make them non-white.

Attached: apgame 2018-05-17 15-23-11-82.png (1680x1050, 2.48M)

Are you illiterate?

>He removed a few frames because the skirt in question literally does not work like that
>People still try to push this bullshit excuse when it's the revised frames that make the skirts defy gravity

lol missing greentext
>remember Ahad used to fuck around with the ButtlordGT people back in the day
>find archived links to his old website
>full of Skullgirls art
>very little loads

I want Eva to leave. We don't care about your autistic war.

Attached: You lost me.png (150x181, 13K)

Based and Stalkerpilled. I'm compiling a a nice set of similar comments and pming her it as a a token of appreciation.