You just bought this, what did you think?

You just bought this, what did you think?

Attached: 3398245-trailer_division2_gameplay_20180610_1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www-pcgamer-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.pcgamer.com/amp/ubisoft-explains-why-the-division-2-is-an-epic-games-store-exclusive/?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE=#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://www.pcgamer.com/ubisoft-explains-why-the-division-2-is-an-epic-games-store-exclusive/
www-altchar-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.altchar.com/games-news/588515/the-division-2-pre-order-numbers-are-impressive/amp?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE=#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://www.altchar.com/games-news/588515/the-division-2-pre-order-numbers-are-impressive
www-engadget-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2019/02/15/ubisoft-steam-epic-division-two-sales/?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE=#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://www.engadget.com/2019/02/15/ubisoft-steam-epic-division-two-sales/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too good to be true

Attached: file.png (542x189, 43K)

Uh, no I didn't?

does it have the same performance as Div1? my shit computer runs Div1 just fine but it was mostly enclosed streets and lots of fog, Div2 seems to have more open vistas.

is it honestly just more of the same, as it looks exactly like a Div1 DLC? or does it feel truly improved and new?

It's good. I'm taking a break from it right now though I've been playing it for the past 17 hours.

More of the same

I bought it but haven't played it yet.

This game is flopping super hard.

it already broke sales records user

I got it for free and I'm pretty bored of it already a couple hours in

I've got a gtx 970 and can get 60 fps both indoors and outdoors on low settings. It's a great looking game regardless of settings, but damn I need to get a new GPU soon

I don't remember buying this

Attached: 1506737462032.png (626x383, 277K)

Nope. I have hundreds of friends between my PS4 and Xbox friends lists, the majority of which played The Division 1 as well as Destiny 1 and 2, and even some for Anthem. Not a single one on The Division 2. None of them. That's as accurate a sample as you can get. It's bombing, people who live and breathe loot grind shooters aren't even interested in it.

pretty solid, just hit lvl 14 earlier.. been playing nonstop

game looks fucking amazing and I have no idea how they did it.. other companies must be playing with their dicks for "work"

Attached: Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-3-16-11-40-28.jpg (2560x1440, 1.51M)

ahhhhh 1080ti muh dick

Attached: Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-3-16-12-15-3.jpg (2560x1440, 545K)

do you get many customization/clothing options without cash shop?

Its a better version of the first game except without snow which i hope they put in at some point later in the year just because they can. I would enjoy the seeing the new weather system in nearly total white out

even my rx 580 is running this butter smooth. credit where its due, they did a good job of visuals/optimisation

some clothing drops normally from the open world

AFAIK you can't buy clothing or skins anymore and it just drops randomly.. only special outfits and skins are on sale I think.. everything else might have to be obtained thru normal play or maybe there will be a vendor at end game who knows

Attached: Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-3-16-15-4-46.jpg (2560x1440, 1.5M)

I miss the winter coats. Everything seems like short sleeved summer gear and thats actually stopping me from buying the game.

It's the division 1 on a different map.

Already played 1 to death, don't wanna play it anymore.

looks ok I guess
nothing special really

Attached: BkPgBDYIUAMKAB9[2].jpg (277x277, 13K)

oh I see, that sounds fine to me

I had more pre-orders than the first one, your friends not buying it is insignificant.

I played 36 hours already so I really liked it, but it has some end-game flaws. The last mission isn't even in the game yet, and the world tiers go way too fast. There's essentially no point in getting gear now because the last world tier will be unlocked and then better gear will be there.

There's a lot of content but no real reason to do it once you have 450 gear. Anyway it's great for 30 hours so whatever

>I have hundreds of friends between my PS4 and Xbox friends lists

Attached: yksatdns6923.png (500x395, 109K)

Same shit over and over and over and over.

The game is gorgeous, the world design is good, but the gameplay loop is boring.

What's your cpu?

I still experience some hiccups here and there in the open world.. I think most of it is actually just latency issues.. inside buildings and underground is silky smooth.. zero loading screens with a game this beautiful must be hard on their servers

Attached: Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-3-16-11-37-53.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

>Division

I find it really hard to believe that there're people out there who can find any sort of fun in that shallow gameplay that Division is

Attached: ObamaNotBad[2].jpg (800x450, 27K)

Dead wrong. And that's a lie. The game isn't selling.

There is a cosmetic cash shop, but everything is relatively cheap and you can get the currency for free by completing the weekly challenges. There are more options out in the world, but it's all randomly dropped, so it may take a while to get something nice looking.

There are definitely coats in the game still. I picked up a parka and a blue jean jacket earlier.

hello Anthem devs lmao

Attached: Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-3-15-18-39-2.jpg (2560x1440, 1018K)

Have you heard of Google?

www-pcgamer-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.pcgamer.com/amp/ubisoft-explains-why-the-division-2-is-an-epic-games-store-exclusive/?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE=#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://www.pcgamer.com/ubisoft-explains-why-the-division-2-is-an-epic-games-store-exclusive/
www-altchar-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.altchar.com/games-news/588515/the-division-2-pre-order-numbers-are-impressive/amp?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE=#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://www.altchar.com/games-news/588515/the-division-2-pre-order-numbers-are-impressive
www-engadget-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2019/02/15/ubisoft-steam-epic-division-two-sales/?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE=#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://www.engadget.com/2019/02/15/ubisoft-steam-epic-division-two-sales/

you playing it on an ssd? I have it on my nvme which may be why i haven't experienced that

It falls into a trap that a lot of these modern day AAA games have been having where they try to push graphics to the extreme but wind up making the screen so visually cluttered and messy that it's an eyesore to look at.

Nah Division, Anthem, Destiny - all of them have retarded gameplay philosophy. But I still can't believe someone will waste time playing it instead of something else

Attached: trainfucker-wen-u-see-someone-get-a-sick-burn-9289226[2].png (500x324, 63K)

43 hours in the game, its really good, huge improvement over the first game's awful launch. The first game got much better though, but it took a few months to get there, but right off the bat this game is pretty great.

Not big on specializations after hitting WT4, mostly because they limit what kind of weapons you can use with the spec. I leveled Demo quite a bit but swapped over to survivalist because I wasn't really big on LMG's. I'd like more flexibility with the weapons, because a 15% damage bonus is pretty significant (especially for challenge missions, which are full of elites).

Compared to the first game, brand sets seem like a bit of a downgrade over gear sets, but I guess specializations are meant to fill the gap but the brand sets just give you pretty generic bonuses, like protection vs. elite, [weapon type] damage, etc.

Attached: 1552279928765.png (780x776, 332K)

I get those as well and I have it installed on an SSD. Probably just the memory leak bug from the beta they never fixed.

is this game CPU heavy?

Attached: 1551760086303.jpg (2539x3194, 517K)

i5 4690k

> retarded gameplay philosophy

I'd like to say I understand what you're trying to say, but I don't.

Not interested personally right now, might get it on a sale in a year or two.

yeah I'm also on ssd.. load times on fast travelling as so fast it's pretty crazy

I haven't played a looty shooty since Borderlands, is this at all similar (minus wacky shit)?

I didn't play the first, dropped D2 after year1, switched to PC recently so I've given up on warframe.

Should I give div2 a shot? Is it okay solo?

But user you already bought the game read the OP

i want it but not for $60

Grind for the sake of grind
I mean you're not playing Division for gunplay do you? Or exploration of unknown? Or fighting interesting enemies?- It's loot for the sake of loot.

Does it look good? Is there good locations/setpieces? I like to walk through games slowy and just explore the environments. So far, The first Division and RDR2 have done this the best.

It's fun, that's all I'm going to say.

It looks pretty great but I think the setting of the first one was cooler.

You get a lootbox key every five levels that unlocks one cosmetic from the shop, dunno though how many you get after reaching lvl30.

everything is detailed.. i cant find things with bad textures even when I try
division 2 is the division the team wanted to make and promised the first time around

and none of my family members have seen Captain Marvel but it still has made over half a billion dollars in a week.

There's more people in the world than the few friends on your list you never speak to. Mongoloid

Nah, i'm saved by AMD not giving me my free key that comes with CPU purchase :^)

Fuck AMD and also fuck me for being dumb and buying AMD

At level 30 you start unlocking specialization points from each level up. Every level requires 410k experience and every enemy starts giving around 800 experience per kill + whatever completing objectives + bonus experience from perks.

Every level you get a cache that has 17-22 key fragments and you need 100 to open a blue box and 250 to open a purple.

Are the women's faces still fucked up like in the first one?

>Man i sure am a dumb fucking retard

Division 1 definitely had some very interesting enemies and scenarios though. Haven't reached cap in 2 yet but in Div 1 the Incursions alone were so much fucking fun to play. It was like playing an early 2000s MMO where they expected you to know how to play your role extremely well.

Yep.

guys I found this cute deer just panting here I think she is scared or in heat...? what should I do....why isnt she running away?!

Attached: Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-3-16-18-13-36.jpg (2560x1440, 304K)

The only major flaw with the game right now is that your RB/LB abilities can bug the fuck out at random intervals. You throw/use your equipment and it just vanishes and you get a 15 second cooldown. The problem is this shit can make or break a fight like the automated turret so it's not ideal.

Otherwise I'm at Rank 28 and I've been having some decent fun.

Attached: Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-3-16-22-55-7.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

>that fog

this thread was brought to you by ubisoft hired marketing

The fog's not always there, it changes with the weather.

PM the AMD rep on reddit. I got mine quickly

i'm having fun

I'm playing it on a PS4 becuase I didn't know if I would like it so I rented it. It's alright, I like how much better killing shit feels. I think they're gonna run into revenue issues and end up retracting their free content.

I'll buy it on sale out of 10.

Game has far more depth than most of the games Yea Forums likes.

what depth? I'm not pulling your leg, it just seems like typical collect bigger numbers and shoot braindead ai

Games exist outside of your circle of friends

I really like it. I'm enjoying exploring.

I'm maxed gearscore and just finished crafting the exotic smg so i'm basically done until they add the final world tier with the actual endgame. Most of the problems with the game don't really become noticeable until high difficulty strongholds where enemies go back to being div1 bullet sponges even with 60% bonus damage to elites. The entire skill mod system is clearly unfinished and wasn't tested at all since they nerfed all the mods into the ground after closed beta and you can barely even get the power needed to equip mods that might give a seeker 15% more damage. But they confirmed that it's not tuned correctly so it will be fixed eventually.

Skills that are meant to do damage are garbage so the only endgame options are heals, revives, and burns to stun enemies. The skills are also incredibly bugged and stop working half the time or if you are using a drone it literally causes the entire game to crash for everyone in your group.

Yes

God I love when shills say this "it broke preorder sales records" who gives a fuck? After the first 24 hours it sells jack shit.

Like all games.

>buying from ubishit

Attached: 82603614.png (263x200, 56K)

"Like all games" yea it sure is a coincidence every AAA game released breaks the last AAA game's preorder sales even if the game flops.

Attached: 1552626703500.jpg (600x663, 62K)

should've continued focusing on the first title. they spent the entire lifespan fixing that piece of shit, only to turn around and release a new one. shame to anyone that bough this garbage after playing the first one.

So what sort of season pass does this one have? I'll probably end up waiting for the goty edition.

might as well overclock it if it's not.

post pics of gear or fuck off

Shame to anyone who buys season passes. The only way to tell if the first was "fixed" was if you did.

Is it good if you're planning to play solo? Main thing stopping from buying is I don't know anyone who bought it and it seems like the kind of game you need to play in co-op.

I'll catch it on sale to play with friends.

How long have you played to be already at the end of the current end game?

Solipsism claims another victim.

pretty much this. also the NYC setting in winter was way better than summer time DC and now all the npcs are sjws.

no I didn't because I'm waiting for a sale since they dropped the wintery aesthetic

Spending more money on a special edition of the game gave access to it on tuesday I think. More than enough time to hit the cap.

It's easy enough to group up with randoms for anything requiring people.

You don't need co-op but it's definitely more fun that way.

I tried the beta and hated the sunny shit right off the bat. the stormy rain was nice, but nothing beats the winter setting from the first title.

First year includes three dlcs. Includes new areas and missions. Free for everyone but season pass owners get something like three days headstart to that content so really not worth the money Id say

That's kind of cool but shouldn't season pass owners feel ripped off or are they given something, like cosmetics.?

I believe they're given 7 days early access to the dlc's, but also exclusive cosmetics/assignments

You can hit level 30 in 20 hours then getting to 450 gearscore takes maybe 4 hours which mostly consists of doing the three strongholds a second time. After that it's just optimizing gear if you want even though it's going to be outdated when they unlock the timegate.

redpill me on this
i'll even create an account if you're not memeing

Don't reply to me ever again

I'm curious, name 3 games you prefer. Don't think too hard.

End game is basically just replaying the entire game again infinitely against a new faction. Kinda lazy, really.

waiting for that 50% price drop after loads of bug fixes
so never

Welcome to Ubisoft

I was really into the first one, started after all the patches that eventually made it good.

This version is not bad, especially for being 2 days in. Needs some patches, graphics and animations really aren't too great, graphics look like the original. Not sure why there are no civilians roaming the streets like in the original. It seems they replaced them with random animals that have no use. Kind of takes away from any realistic feel (yeah I know it's a post apocalyptic Vidya).

The only civillians that do roam are legit just useless npc dressed like regular day people, cool I get it but at least in the original some of that remaining fighters were still military and wore military gear making it feel authentic. It's Washington if you has National Guard and geared up agents in the first one which was in NY why would you not have them in the capitol of the U.S.?

All in all. I do not regret spending the money and the launch is good. I have had minor bugs/issues. But after a few patches I believe this game will be great. I also enjoy how Ubisoft did not put out half a game and ask for a shit ton of micro tansactions. I have gotten a lot of great stuff for free from them and I can earn everything in-game.

pffff I got the first one as a free download from a gpu purchase a few years ago and I never bothered playing it.

fear, monster hunter, total war

there's a megathread on r/amd and they said there to pm them with your purchase

pffff

Yes, the set pieces are fucking amazing. Every museum is a masterpiece.

I thought that I would miss the comfy snow and I Am Legend atmosphere but it's just as good if not better. It is honestly one of the best worlds I've ever seen in a video game.

Say what you will about the gameplay (more of the same, but slightly better) but the world is a work of art.

>My friends don't play it so sales are flopping.

You're going full retard.

im playing the first one because i upgraded my pc lately and got it in a humble montlhy.
Its fine i like it the setting is great.
How much time it takes to finish the campaign, can i jump on Div2 once its done or i while miss interresting things outside the campaign ?

Just like on an MMO were you run the same dungeon for better gear, but on a harder difficulty. MMOs and LOOT games share the same base structure, grinding. I swear you people get more narcissistic every day.

You'll miss a little bit of story, mostly about how it all started and the main players that were involved. I think Division 2 has some dossier that has all that info if you feel the need to skip the first game. If you felt inclined to power through, then I'd say it would take you around 15hrs or so to get through the story. But, you won't miss anything critical that would hinder your experience.

I dont really want to rush Div1 it's just that im fucking late to the party and the game is a bit empty, it takes a lot of time to create a party (mostly for hard missions) and some when you find people sometimes they are braindead.
Thanks for the infos tho.

can I end up looking like this on TD2?, so far I have seen shitty T-shirts and shorts on endgame dudes

Attached: 365590_20180726203304_1.png (1920x1080, 2.99M)

>for free

Aggressively unfun.

none of my family saw Aquaman so does that mean it flopped dumbass?

I just did the lvl 12 Story mission and goddamn the blackout part was so goddamn fun.

The only thing that fucks me up are the Save hostages/control points because i can't find any in the areas i need to do activities, are they random or do i need to do something to spawn them?

Also what's the best Skill for you? Im in love with the Healing from Chemical Launcher, heals about half hp, 3 charges and 20 sec cooldown per charge, i mostly used the Drone in the beginning and got my shit slapped in multiple times, but now i barely go down.

Attached: Euthanized.jpg (480x448, 29K)

That is some sweet operator gear. Is it from the first game?

It's pretty fun. Better than 1 when it launched

>hunter occasionally drops by to say hello in the world then just leaves
>12 of them that you can kill each giving you a different masks

Attached: hunter says hello.jpg (1920x1080, 570K)

Open beta was pretty cool but I'm iffy on other game-as-hobby at the moment since I'm still working on Apex and other games with friends. I'm going to get it for sure though

You can cheese through most of the story solo without too much effort. The flame turret in Division 1 is pretty OP and will help in most situations. I think the only trouble I had was during the Police Station mission when you have to fight Larue. The two mini gun elites and her attacking together was such a pain to handle.

Are looter shooters finally entering a golden age?

Is ubisoft taking over?

Lmfao I won't even play this generic shooter for free.

Man I really need to upgrade my shitbox PC. Want to get this and have fun with some friends. How's the tacticool fashun in this one?

It varies from quite a bit. Most of the clothes are suited for warmer weather, but there are still jackets and beanies like in the first game. It's pretty easy to make a casual tacticool operator. They have a shit ton of 5.11 clothes this time around.

All the retards will tell you that it's samey dogshit or they complain about MUH SNOW MUH CORRIDORS. Fact is that the guns feel better in this game, shotguns and snipers aren't useless anymore, the enemy armor system is better, they haven't had the chance to fuck up game balance with boring OP as fuck 6piece sets yet. Only real downside is that some of the skills are a bit buggy, which can be fixed. If you're going to buy a new looty shooty this year then this will probably be a good choice for now.