What's the furthest you've gone in order to 100% a game?

What's the furthest you've gone in order to 100% a game?
Don't be shy, we're all autistic here.

Attached: DZ9g4FiV4AAsPec.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Never have and never will do a 100% user, if a game stop being fun why, WHY force yourself to finish it? To collect everything? You guys have a mental something cuz that ain't normal

Attached: 1552577122474.gif (326x326, 267K)

One time I beat ALL the bosses in a zelda game.

The Nintendo Gallery in Wind Waker.
The Gamecube one.
And not on the second quest where you get the Deluxe Pictobox at the start.

Ironically enough " Hes tu¨ in greek can be translated into " shit him "

Or " Χές του. "

Do you actually get anything else other than a pile of shit if you collect all 900?

no

Lots of weapon, bow and shield slots.

Don’t you max those out halfway through?

I 100%ed RE2...but I was having fun the whole way. desu

You only need 450 or so to unlock all the equipment slots, half of the seeds are literally for a turd

I only 100% metroidvanias and some platformers. I've yet to see a game from another genre that is actually fun and worthwhile to 100%

I went to the 100+% in Burnout Paradise.

Probably all of the achievements in Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth. It's an awful fucking expansion and not worth the 100%. I probably only did it because it's an easy game to just play muted while listening to other things in the background

I 100%’d Kirby air ride
That’s right
I did all the top ride achievements

Attached: 8E6803A9-E3C7-452A-B0B4-42551C1A620D.gif (250x188, 502K)

I've driven 530/531 roads in Forza Horizon 4. To find the last one I'm gonna need to pixel hunt the map. I haven't done it yet, but I know I will eventually.

My limits were with Dragon Quest Heroes 2. Main story took like 40 hours, mindless grind after that took like 160 hours more.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Go look up the amount of collectables in that game. Thousands. I mean literally over a thousand things to complete including story objective secrets and shit. And all in order to get the ghost crew, but once you have the ghost crew there's nothing left to do with it.

Not only that, but my fucking Xbox harddrive failed over a year ago and I lost all of it.

Attached: 1513052176708.gif (205x234, 96K)

I unironically played any game made by Cavia to completion. It really doesn't matter which, those are questions best reserved asking someone who still has a soul and a light in their eyes. Cavia took mine.

Attached: good.jpg (474x408, 41K)

Never did 100% a game, I've made few attempts with a few games but either I burnout doing so, or I unlock everything I want to unlock.

Attached: makarmaccer.png (1440x900, 440K)

100%ing all Dark Souls games twice (except Scholar of the First Sin, only once). Fuck all that collecting bullshit

I might just had been extra unlucky

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 13K)

I guess the furthest would be Mario Galaxy 1 or 2. I'd say 2 because it's 242 stars and a hard level rather than just playing the same shit again as Luigi in 1.

I played this dungeon crawler called elminage for like 100 hours just to collect every item in the game

Mind you, you don't get anything special by doing that, I just enjoyed doing it and part of doing it required stealing an item from a level 5000 boss

Red Dead Redemption 2 in terms of time wasted.
But you don't even need to fill out the entire animal compendium for the game to give you "100%".
I'm not fucking doing that though.

Attached: 1550826721509.jpg (1280x969, 147K)

>Doing work because obsessed

i put a weight on my keyboard and left the PC unattended to get tricycle mileage in Lucius

Yeah, I 100%'d Pokemon Sapphire once.
It's the only game I' m sure I complete 100%

Rewrote the sphere grid in FF10 so that all characters have max stats in everything. Yuan ends up being the strongest character mechanically, because all her summons become proxy 9999 hp characters and if they die to the secret boss, she comes back ready to cast another. Nobody else compares.

Oh god! That pain!
Im glad Yea Forums helped the last day and helped me farm those last stones to get Platinum Trophy

I lent my PS4 account to another friend so he could download DS3, he knew of the game and i helped him out, then farmed around 100 embers and procceeded to gave them to him so he could restore humanity and let me invade him so i could farm most of the covenant items. As a reward i let him keep the account as Primary on his PS4 so he could play more of my games because i keep compulsively buying them even though there are some that i've never even downloaded.

Shadow of Mordor and AC:Origins
What's wrong with me

Attached: 97933355.jpg (700x394, 44K)

Attached: 1552711017133.webm (640x360, 1.28M)

based

Attached: Would you look at the time it's sonygro'clock.jpg (507x326, 31K)

thank you user very cool

How many hours did it took? I've only got 1m% and fuck doing Delirium as the Lost of Keeper again.

jesus

Based furrychads

It's not even worth it. You get nothing even for the second file.

I collected all 180 emblems in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle when I was younger.

Attached: 1528391217394.jpg (600x600, 107K)

>Don't be shy, we're all autistic here.
Ha, as you typed that I was banging your mom probably. You dweeb loser! Also I 100%'d SA2 because I believed an incorrect GameFAQs cheat that it unlocked Super Sonic.

I got to around 80%-90% in getting all logbook scans in both Prime 1 and 2, but I just said fuck it and finished the final bosses for both games.

I completed the National Pokedex in Platinum... without wi-fi.

100%d Tales of Symphonia. All titles, all collectables, all characters levelled up to max, including a file with Kratos and one with Zelos.

Fuggin took me forever. I always try to 100% games but that was the most time consuming

yeah dude having obsessive completionist tendencies sure would suck in a world where working 80 hours a week is the only way to escape your parents income bracket

This fucking game.
It has an achievement called "Guiding Light".
"Guiding Light" requires you to rate the difficulty of 1000 player-created levels.
Now you might think "Geez, this doesn't sound hard - all you have to do is play normally and rate the levels after finishing them!" - but this wasn't possible.
All levels that were actually good were already officially rated by the mods, and officially rated levels can't be rated by normal users.
So what did I do?
I browsed the "New" section. Every fucking day. For six months, I rated around 5-10 levels a day - and believe me, literally nothing is more draining than judging the difficulty of the emissions of nine year old mexican children. It's like looking at static every fucking day. Hundreds of garbage levels downies would be embarrassed to shit out.
All of this for a fucking colour - a nice shade of violet. It complements the bold orange on my cube, that's why I had to get it.

Attached: 10849c6e7f1857d86a0bbf36559a3ddc.jpg (768x432, 79K)

Is that even possible?

Attached: 1518999390547.jpg (235x250, 10K)

I got all the stars in Super Mario Sunshine. Collecting all the blue coins was a huge pain in the ass and the end result was not worth it.

Attached: 1535131375906.png (680x571, 160K)

took 50 screenshots for the ps3 godzilla game
it didn't register and every pic took like 40 seconds cause the game is the digital equivalent of a Wisconsin steamer.

Attached: durr.jpg (640x360, 60K)

I 100% Fallout 3.

On my Xbox 360.

Why? Probably because my Dead Rising disc wasn't working anymore. I did this over the course of about a year though, so nothing amazing.

Attached: I'll risk it.jpg (1366x768, 151K)

wait, so was there a limit to how many you could rate or is that number just because you actually had to play the levels?

I had a friend who farmed black phantom katana skeletons for an actual week to 100% demons souls.

I'm sorry user

so he's fucking his own shit?

Yes, but you need to make sure you immediately go and make the Deluxe Pictobox ASAP and make sure you don't mess up pictures of the TotG and I think either Phantom Ganon or Helmaroc King since they're one-offs. Aryll comes with grandma and you can refight almost every other boss so you can for sure get it in playthrough 1 it just requires you get the best shots and not save until you make sure the missable ones are proper.

It's a pain in the ass but it's possible.

I always 100% the game I played unless the game is really bad

Attached: 1551851994306.jpg (236x330, 16K)

Yeah I was gonna say that income bracket stuff too too but also if the game is really fun and you don't want it to end

I spent 300 hours playing FFIX, did everything but getting Excalibur II because it requires u to speedrun through it.

>a week
meh, i farmed covenant items in 2 for over a month to get the stupid fucking master of spells trophies

I farmed one item drop from the enemies in the starting area in Dark Souls 2 from 3 AM to 5 AM to get all the achievements.

I 100%'ed Arkham Knight, cause I honestly liked Knight better than City
BUT MY FUCKING GOD, FUCK THE RIDDLER SHIT
TOO MUCH OF IT

Attached: 9NQySNV.png (929x247, 52K)

Wasn't the end result just a recycled boss fight with the riddler?

I'm getting pretty close to 100% in Yakuza 0 because I need all the CP to unlock nodes and beat the secret bosses.

I take the Riddlers riddles any day over Catwomans levels in the Riddlers revenge in city.

I don't even like Kirby games but every time I play one I have an unnatural, almost INSTINCTIVE desire to 100% them. They're the only series I consistently 100%.

It all started when I was 14 with Squeak Squad and so far I got Squeak Squad, Star allies, Amazing Mirror, that Wii U game I barely remember, and Triple Deluxe.

fpbp, i try my best to do as much as possible so long as it sufficiently fun or not too much of a chore, but if it becomes too tedious there's no point just to get a jpg of a trophy and have the illusion of bragging rights

every GTA multiple times.
first two pokemon gens

mods are as active as they are compitent

I 100% Mario Odyssey meaning 1000 moons and unlocking all skins with coin grinding in Bowser's Castle. In retrospect it's a waste of time and now there are more skins being released that I haven't unlocked but it really doesn't matter and I don't care anymore.

this

Attached: not very dandy.png (800x720, 984K)

>do the most time consuming task in the game
>waste hundreds of hours
>get a fucking golden pile of shit as a reward
This will never not be funny.

Grinding Riku to level 99 in KH Re:CoM

its not funny at all, its incredibly sad

For you.

Super Hexagon is hard as fuck in the later levels and it's one of the few games I 100%'ed
I found it fun, but it's also one of my most frustrating experiences

Attached: shex.png (1167x89, 14K)

Farming Hinox and Lynel parts

I guess Metroid Prime. Back when it was released my dad, who was a huge Metroid fan, printed an entire guide from like Gamefaqs or something and put into a binder. I read that guide like a book almost daily. We lost the book in a flood, but I still remember just about everything so I can 100% Metroid Prime fairly easily. Not really that impressive, but I don't ever 100% games so it's the only one I got.

Shadow of the Colossus on PS3.

Third titan on Hard Mode time trial is a pain in the ass,

filled out everyone's sphere grid in ffx. Would not do again or recommend.

>Never have and never will do a 100% user, if a game stop being fun
I played several games that were fun enough to 100% but other than that you're right

I wasted at least 2 hours in pokemon X to find a color variant of a flower pokemon

must have been the factorio thing, although i didn't even get 100%
just left my computer running my automated shit and got some weird research thing done.

was ok, didn't require anything from me since i had my laser towers defending and science packs generated automatically

I like going to work lol. I work in a HR office of boomer women. They are jaded and funny as fuck. They also always buy me sweets, chocolate and coffee as I'm the only dude and way younger than all of them. It's like having lots of moms.

>tfw got one after only an hour of farming

Attached: 1552100485898.png (600x595, 560K)

I 100 percent shadow the hedgehog. got all the stages, final bosses, the last story, and even the unlockable weapons....never bothered to 1000% the game tho

I got all pickups and all scans except a few creatures scans.
Fucking bullshit that some creatures only show up once.

I tried with the koroks but man not even with a map could I bother with it.

Attached: . Screenshot 2019-03-02 20-19-29.png (1920x1080, 3.21M)

Jesus Christ user...you have my empathy

Attached: 1549745972797.gif (332x332, 2.69M)

There's a dupe method now and you can platinum des in like 10 hours offline

I have over 500, and that's good enough.
Right?

That's not hard at all

I've done it on both PS3, 360, as well as PC.

Getting all the gems on Crash 3 is a genuine awful time and I never want to do it ever again.
Fuck Time Trials.

Attached: 1545285169650.png (737x592, 93K)

New Super Mario Bros...and some Ben 10 game for the PSP.

Games are too fucking big now, plus once I finish the campaign or story, unless there's a online aspect, it gets bin'd. I've replayed a game from scratch maybe 2 or 3 times.

Just Cause 2. At least up the point you can without modding.

I 100% mh3u, fu, on emulators
im halfway in 4u now

Attached: 1524430473971.png (698x508, 107K)

Dead Rising 1

>300 random repeating tasks in nights of azure
>kill azure rathalos almost 200 times for my last crown in mhw
never thought about it much but I guess I much prefer grinding over searching for 300 feathers on the map

yeah I think you only need like 440 or some shit for maxing your storage capacity on all 3 partitions.

I've completed several Assassin's Creed and Rockstar games 100%, but I couldn't bring myself to do the same in BoW after I completed all shrines. It's all so tiresome.

I almost never 100% games. I just do it if there is some final boss or something to be unlocked. I don't know why waste time doing boring shit in a game if you can play another game and actually have fun.

I 100% completed Binding Of Issac: Rebirth & Afterbirth. I'm not autistic enough to 100% the wall of pure unadulterated RNG that is Ultra Hard, so I gave up after grinding it for a few dozen hours so I will never fully complete Afterbirth+

Respect to the hours of your life grinding this.

I used AHK and remote play to get the ff9 platinum

I didn't get 100% because that requires playing the game online but I did complete all of the single player challenges. It's like 96% completion. Some of it is bullshit like beating all of the drinking challenges, but some of it was awesome. I didn't beat all of the VR games because not all of them are required for 100% completion.

Attached: Silky Smooth 12 Frames per Second.jpg (854x480, 100K)

Only game I have ever 100% was FFX-2 because of that stupid fucking "perfect" end.
>That one dialogue section where you can't press anything or risk ruining your 100% chance
>THAT FUCKING SECTION IN THE VERY BEGINNING WHERE YOU HAVE TO TALK TO THE MOOGLE OR YOU FIND OUT 15 HOURS INTO YOUR RUN YOU MESSED UP!
>3-4 playthroughs for that shit "perfect" ending

The payoff was so bad that I vowed to never do a 100% run again. Thank god the Cat Nip exploit was around. I cannot imagine doing it on the remade versions

Attached: original.jpg (1280x720, 925K)