WHICH DMC GAME DESERVES A REMAKE?

Capcom has shown the ability to make excellent remakes of older games with the Resident Evil series. Why won't they do the same for the Devil May Cry series?

>DMC1: Best choice. This is where it all began. An amazing game for its time that has unfortunately not aged well due to a myriad of issues. The atmosphere of Mallet Island would look terrifying with modern technology. They can also add in the combo depth of the later games that the original was lacking.

>DMC2: Maybe. Unanimously agreed to be the worst game in the series. Might benefit from a remake treatment but the fact remains that its overall plotline and scenario is mediocre at best. So to salvage it they would have to basically redo the whole thing and at that point it would cease to be DMC2.

>DMC3: Great choice. Still holds up surprisingly well and it's easy to see why it's such a masterpiece. A prequel featuring a younger Dante and Vergil, which has been widely considered to be the best premise of the series. However, if the gameplay and graphical enhancements that we saw in 5 were to be implemented here then it can easily become the ultimate entry in the genre. The RE Engine has shown its capabilities and one can only imagine what it could do with this game.

Attached: DMC.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

none of them. every game doesnt need a remake, zoomer

they have a remaster of all 3 already

Remake all 3 in order

None of them you fucking cuck, they're all perfectly playable in the collection. How about making new games instead you fucking ape.

the good one

Right now seeing them do so well, I'd say they should go foward with the momentum they picked up before making remakes.
Remakes while cool and all do not bring the industry foward. Also apart from 2 the gameplay is still fine

all but 2 are already kino in what they offer
I say remake 2 so its actually a dmc game this time

give me a DMC6 instead, readittor

Attached: 59b.png (380x349, 97K)

These. RE benefit a lot from remakes, DMC is better off with sequels.

Have a Vergil and Dante game before doing any remake.

Shut the fuck up loser.

Attached: nero.jpg (760x1051, 111K)

1 and 3 are fine and 2 is broken beyond repair so none of them
how about a new fucking game instead

2 deserves a remake with proper combat and an actual story but if any game did get remademit would be 1.

1's showing its age, but still holds up decently enough. 3 doesn't need a remake, but if they were going to remake all the games, it would serve as the best to start with as an introduction for new fans, especially fans only getting into DMC from 5. 2 is kind of a mess and needs it most, but it's probably the worst one to do from a business standpoint.

you think
>"go kill bad guy, Dante"
>Dante goes and kills bad guy
isn't a fantastic story?
seemed very shakespearean to me, to be honest

>1 and 3 with a controllable camera
Yes please

>remake something that started on the PS2
Kill yourself and don't post here.

none

just move forward with the story

DmC :^)

Can't wait for DMC V Special Edition

DMC2 is the only one that should be remade. If you think DMC1 needs a remake you're probably a casual who complains about the camera.
>So to salvage it they would have to basically redo the whole thing and at that point it would cease to be DMC2.
That's the idea.

2 NOW , FIX IT

All of them

Also a DMC3 remake with native weapon and style switcher would be insane

Attached: 1542099443613.jpg (610x762, 235K)

The only thing I'd want them to do is fix the goddamn FMV's in the HD collection.

>Mundus un-statues.
>Fucking blurry hard-to-see mess
>Somehow this was OK'd by Capcom execs.

DMC5 remake but with good plot