RE2 MILLION Copies Sold on Steam, SURPASSES RE7

>1 million copies on steam
>more popular than RE7
will they remake 3 and 4 then stop?

youtu.be/kGjwm5StLks

twistedvoxel.com/resident-evil-2-remake-1-million-copies-sold-steam/

Attached: BOY PUSSY DESTROYER.jpg (696x390, 39K)

I doubt they will remake 4 as that game saw countless ports and remasters.
Remake of 3 is possible.

They'll remake 3 for sure but 4 got ports out the fucking ass and is in no need for a remake

4 got ports and felt like shit compared to 3, did it go down at 4 or later?

I don't think we'll see a remake of 4, not only because of the countless ports, but it seems they are focusing on the "survival horror" games.

4s the peek you faggot

3 is guaranteed (and will likely be a reskin of 2 mechanically) but then that's it. Most they could do is a CV remake but I doubt anyone actually wants that

Next gen console games.

I remember otherwise
its like megaman peaking at 6, x7 was newage shit with the 3d incorporation and axel
4 just didnt feel the same

I love the mechanics of 2 so that works for me. Add in some
New enemies and some great Nemesis fights and it could easily be an amazing game.

I would also love a more action oriented RE game with this control scheme, the ability to dodge and avoid hits in RE2 feels better than any other RE game.

If you ask me about my opinion (not that it matters, but here it is) the main problem of RE4 is not removing the prerendered backgrounds and replacing them with over-the-shoulder camera, or the fact that it went full action, but the fact that it's full of bad jokes and Chuck Norris kung fu moves. This was my biggest fear when they announced RE2 remake, I was afraid they would taint the game with that shit, which is why I was skeptical. They didn't. I like RE4 and 5, but 6 was just terrible, and so was Revelations 2.
I'm not one of those faggots who scream about ''soul vs souless'', but I do think that newer RE games lost something; atmosphere. But when did that happen exactly, I can't tell.

But then, again, I hate Code Veronica with all my heart. That game has more backtracking than first 3 games combined. Jesus Christ.

>but the fact that it's full of bad jokes and Chuck Norris kung fu moves
so one of the best parts?

For you, maybe. It's not for me, though. For that stuff I have other Capcom game - Street Fighter.

You really think Capcom cares about that?

You could probably make a youtube video like OP's with opinions like that man. You know how rare it is that people actually make well typed out responses?

never really liked re but congrats

I have a feeling you're being sarcastic, user. I just wrote my opinion on (certain) RE games. I'm not bashing the series. God know how many euros I spent on RE series so far.
...OK, you have a point there. But I'd rather see Dead Aim remake. (don't shoot me)

Remaking CV makes much more sense than 3. It's the culmination of Claire's plot arc with her reuniting with Chris and all. Plus the game already plays like an action title loadout-wise, just handicapped by the perspective and tank controls.

Just make another game like 6 but with RE2make's more fluid movement and evasion tactics then skin it as a DMC spinoff ft. Lady and Nico

I made the video in the OP, I'm not lying. I think if you orated that it would make for decent commentary. Just needs the bells and whistles of youtube commentators like game play footage, audio processing, etc.
just food for thought.

>only 1/4th of the sales are on the objectively best platform
How do we convince normalfags to adopt pc gaming?

whats considered good PC sales these days? 1 million seems low.

I imagine they’ll remake 3 for sure given the success they got from 2 though I kind of doubt they’ll touch 4. Besides maybe what said, I’m guessing they’ll probably focus on RE8 after REmake 3

despite looking very fucking good, I hardly think REmake 2 had a massive budget if compared to other big games

>the objectively best platform
Lol

But when will they remove denuvo?

In what way are the console versions better?

>4K
>Ultrawide
>144hz
>not best platform to play this
delusional 30fpskek

They need to remake 1 again. Fixed camera angles are objectively trash and ruin any RE games that have them including REmake.