So what's the Yea Forumserdict so far on MK11? Feels more sluggish and heavy than past MKs...

So what's the Yea Forumserdict so far on MK11? Feels more sluggish and heavy than past MKs. Wish there was a way for me to practice between matches

Attached: mortal-kombat-11-scorpion-dark-raiden.jpg (450x253, 22K)

Gay ass game

It feels waaaaay more classic.

I'm over 150 matches into the beta now and, well, in general I have to say the controls and hitboxes are a tad weird. Tech roll inputs are odd and Baraka's d2 just doesn't hit right, for example. It's fun and feels very fair overall when compared to MKX, though.

Anyone have some Scorpion BnBs for me? I'm lost out here.

Really awkward animations as usual. They should study how Tekken does it. Really meaty hits, good, grounded movement, none of that sponge-like rubberduck motion. It really breaks with the otherwise extremely photorealistic look they aim for.

(Yes, Tekken got Corean wave dashing which looks stupid as hell but at least it is an advanced tactic.)

Tekken has awful animations kid. Not enough weight behind any punches in that game.

What universe are you from? It looks infinitely better than MK11.

To make it really unfair, though, this is terrible in comparison with Street Fighter: 3rd Strike. Until we get to that level of animation fidelity, this ain't doing shit for me.

Absolutely not. Tekken is pretty bad animation wise

MK11 animations look fine.

Feels kinda difficult to get in on enemies

How much are you paid to post?

The same amount you're paid to bitch about literally nothing.

You're a retard. The animations look fine, good even. The game also feels much better than other recent NRS games. I might actually pick this one up.

does it really matters?
all of the people that play mk is for story mode and watch fatalyties.
the animations are horrible, the combat is bad, theres a fucking botton for defense so no mixups, half the cast can teleport to the other side so there are no corner carry, they still have that fucking horrible way to end a match where the loser fall and then it gets up again waiting for the fatality.
is a fucking shame because the game have the biggest production values of any fighting game, the general graphics are amazing ( even if i the fucking artstyle makes me vomit ), the presentation of the menus and pretty musch everything thats not the actual gameplay is top notch. but you put the game side by side with other games like soul calibur, tekken, dead or alive, it just looks so fucking horrible in motion.
they already have the millions of sales of the normies in the pocket, is really so much to ask to make the gameplay not look like putrid garbage?

Shitty ass mechanics, it'll be at EVO for 2 years before it gets phased out, AGAIN.

>Really awkward animations as usual

Attached: 1503494023063.jpg (600x579, 43K)

expound upon that

>nOt eNouGh wEiGht

Attached: 34322.png (194x259, 6K)

>people itt unironically defend NRS animations
Look, I like MK as much as the next guy, but lets be real..

Attached: 1552158743841.gif (250x300, 737K)

She cute

Attached: 1552550065807.jpg (748x765, 229K)

you should had stopped at the second reply , fanboys will defend anything .

Attached: 1552737404062.png (321x322, 39K)

nice tears

As an observer, I'm loving the pacing and would have been bored and fatigued by more MKX running. Has potential to be my favorite MK yet, if the story and krypt are good and there's real bonus kontent besides that.

I'm not even a MK player but I think they look fine. You guys are used to their usual shit animations.

>People still not realizing the animations are supposed to be janky
I swear all the people who complain about the animations never played any of the older MK games

Bonus content is gonna be dlc most likely
NRS is becoming more and more greedy as time goes on

>the animations arent shit, because they are supposed to be shit
????????????????????????

Attached: 1552669648378.png (713x571, 190K)

I'm not a fan of NRS dial combos but they even feel better in this game. Walkspeed feels good and neutral feels more grounded. Of course these are early impressions. The game might still turn into the same high low rushdown bullshit but it seems like they've taken measures to make it a more methodical experience.

Garbage

I really wish practice mode was available

you sound like a fucking retard

How the fuck am I suppose to get good in this beta if there's no practice mode, and I can't even look at the goddamn move list? I'm just spamming buttons at this point because I don't know what combos are what. Combat is slower too

Attached: WHAT.gif (330x225, 15K)

That's what I said. You can look at the move list if you press start. Take a screenshot of it.

>Western fighting game with edginess as a selling point

lol pass, even the Power Rangers fighting game seems like it has more depth to it