What's this phenomenon called?

What's this phenomenon called?

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-222647_Instagram.jpg (1080x1176, 807K)

Perpetual state of infancy

>owning all 3 consoles

I'd say this phenomenon is called "having a job"

I've seen worse desu

The plurality of multifaceted interpretations and depictions that can all emerge from singular constructed cultural concepts

>funkos
Any respect I could've possibly had for this person is gone forever.

>pop shit
it's being a retard

autism

>stop having fun!!!

Onions overdose

This is called "playing video games". Not that Yea Forums would know too much about that.

>I'm having fun my awfull shit looking toys
how? you shove them up your dick?

Enjoying a video game

Numale Manbaby Syndrome

I don't get it. Video games are much more mainstream and socially acceptable than anime, but for some reason the decked out vidya shrines are wayyy more cringe to me than the weeaboo rooms.

Attached: 1428103203961.jpg (1200x938, 253K)

Collecting useless knick knacks for the sake of fulfillment is a woman's trait

Why the bone though? That's buying shit just to buy shit.

>Owning a Xbone

For what purpose

virginity

Being an idort.

>Why the bone though? That's buying shit just to buy shit.
>>Owning a Xbone
>For what purpose

>I CANT AFFORD AN XBOX AND IF I CANT HAVE ONE NEITHER SHOULD YOU >:^

Probably because that's your room with the figs. Nah, you're still worse. Actually, imagine spending the time, resources, space, and money on all those figs and cases. Literally give your money to someone else and stop jacking off on plastic toys of your favorite 2d waifu

Christ, put a girl in both situations. Girl walks in, sees you playing Mario, alright, sees all the fucking toys, weirded out but hey just games...

Girl walks in sees the fucking figures
Now you're a laughing stock over all of social media and should off yourself out of embarassment

There's a difference between what they're asking and what you're misquoting. There isn't a reason to own a XBOX at all. You're just bad with money.

No one respond.

He's just either coping.or baiting.

Holy fucking shit you are a normalfag

I guess its because one just seems more childish. The anime guy is thinking with his dick, he's may be weird he may be a perv but its not motivated by regressive childishness

seething

cope
have sex
etc

Also that is not my room. I don't own guns and I'm too poor for all those figurines. Its just the only room pic I had on this pc

yikes

>There isn't a reason to own a XBOX at all. You're just bad with money
>coping.or baiting

>ReeeeEEEEE n-no reason to own it because i cant afford it what a waste of money! haha look at this guy he can afford things! REEEE WOULDNT BE ME I WOULDNT WASTE MY BURGER KING CHECK REEEEEE

How the fuck do you have fun with a funko thing?

based
giga ultra cringe

What games does the Xbox allow him to play that he wasn't able to play without it? Genuine question since I am genuinely curious.

It's called idort newfag

it's called the death of the western civilization

It's called "the bestselling video game series of all time".

how did you have fun with GI joes???

By being a child and also the toy being highly posable

Neverland syndrome, Peter pan syndrome, Michael Jackson syndrome.

I have no problems with having fun, and I collect a bunch of weeb shit.
Funkos are the only thing people deserve to be bullied for collecting.

Too much disposable income.

>What games does the Xbox allow him to play that he wasn't able to play without it? Genuine question since I am genuinely curious.

>EkBox got no gamez! It got no gamez! U shouldnt buy it, i cant afford it but wut dat matter! If i cant have it, it bad, it real bad! I wish i had muney :^< my mcdon dons job dont pay gud for me to get my own xbxox! Well den! If i cant have i go on 4channel and tell ppl it bad so i dont feel so por!!!! omg dis guy has an xbonewoney!! haha HAHAHA HE WASTED HIS MUNEY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHNNONONONO

Attached: Nintendo threads.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

No it's not, men are far more obsessed with objects then women, it's what makes men good at stem you fucking idiot

>anime figmas
>usually $80-$200 plus importing
>generally intended for people who are serious about collecting or care about the series
>having a collection in glass cases indicates wealth or a large amount of income, even if it's being spent on something relatively useless

>vidya figures
>cheap, usually $25-$40
>very rarely there are figures worth more than $60
>generally designed with children in mind, the exception being collector statues which cost an absurd amount
>most collections are out in the open collecting dust rather than properly maintained

not that there aren't exceptions to both of those but still

Attached: product_DS_figs_oscarmain3_1024x1024.png (900x600, 97K)

maybe he doesn't want to play some games on pc? who the fuck knows and cares much. the world is full of people who buy the weirdest shit that's way more expensive than $200 xbox

Is this supposed to be a "fuck Nintendofags" thread? Because he owns all three consoles.

>>EkBox got no gamez! It got no gamez!
I am not saying it doesn't have games. But it has games you can't play without an Xbox, I would appreciate it if you listed them.

if you collect weebshit you have no room to make fun of funkos

Ah, the nintenbro victim complex.

Guess what : being a normal person isn't a problem, being a weird dude isn't a problem.
Being a bland normal sheep trying to keep up with the jones is a problem, being an asocial outcast basement dweller obsessed with waifus is a problem!

>I am not saying it doesn't have games. But it has games you can't play without an Xbox, I would appreciate it if you listed them.

EKBOX NO EXCLUSIVE! Y BUY XBONECHONEWONE WHEN I CULD GET PEES4! I HAV SWITCH IM GUD! OH BUT I CANT AFORD ESCKBAWKS STILL! I I SWEAR I NO POOR! HAHA GUYS LOOK AT THAT GUY WHO BOUGHT AN XBXOXXOX HAHAHA! DONT LOOK AT ME IM NOT TEW POR TO BUY ONE LUK AT THE GUY WHO CAN AFFORD THINGS AHAHAHA NONONONON BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO NONONHAHAHAHAH

Playing video games.

No games then, got it.

based

>EkBox got no gamez! It got no gamez! U shouldnt buy it, i cant afford it but wut dat matter! If i cant have it, it bad, it real bad! I wish i had muney :^< my mcdon dons job dont pay gud for me to get my own xbxox! Well den! If i cant have i go on 4channel and tell ppl it bad so i dont feel so por!!!! omg dis guy has an xbonewoney!! haha HAHAHA HE WASTED HIS MUNEY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHNNONONONO