is this game any good ?

Attached: image.jpg (214x300, 18K)

>XD

Fuck off, retard.

>XD
Fuck off back, redditor.

>XD
You have to go back.

No. It's utter dogshit compared to Coliseum.

>XD

>no Battle Bingo
>worse implementation of Shadow Pokemon
cringe contrarians
Better than Colosseum and good music. I can't believe anyone would think the second game would be worse than the first

>XD

Yes

you will never be able to discuss it because >XD haha so funny
it was alright.

this >xd meme needs to be a permaban on sight

I love Pokemon XD

you're not funny

It’s a great game user. Play it

ok, this thread is an epic fail
what about THIS game is it any good?

Attached: tomba-2-the-evil-swine-return.jpg (505x431, 90K)

Neither is saying XD as an underaged redditor faggot would do.

if it's like colosseum. not really unless you've gba, link cables and shit.

>XD
Fucking faggot

Attached: 236853.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

I'd really prefer if you'd be quiet.

Yeah, I had fun with it

Too bad they’ll never do a game with limited pokemon selection again

Attached: 1533272092264.gif (250x250, 993K)

Nintendo thread? Who is your favourite Mario character?

Attached: 220px-YoshiMarioParty10.png (220x336, 77K)

Sure, I love Pokemon: Gale of Darkness

Attached: pokemon_galeofdarkness.png (220x307, 141K)

>GoD
Fucking Christians and Super fans get out
sorry

>Pokemon XD GOD

Attached: (((pure coincidence))).jpg (296x314, 22K)

Double battles alone make it more interesting to play than the usual pokemon games. Music is great too.

Pokemon: Gale of Darkness doesn't exist and is a literal fanfiction name, what are you on retard

>XD
HAHAHAH EPIC

Now that that is out of the way, it is a good game, but the problem is is nearly all of the Pokemon catching is done in trainer battles. I would've liked SOME random battles other than the food attracting. The battles are very boring looking sadly.

honestly Coliseum is better

>

It's difficult to go back to today because it's pre Physical/Special rework, but it was OK at release.

>Pokemon laughs at God
Holy shit. Were those crazy people in the 90s right all along?

>XD

Attached: 6B9A9D6D-FB80-44A0-B564-E28C80DE83FB.png (620x591, 123K)

It's the only Porkyman game I've actually enjoyed enough to finish.

> pokémon le XD

>literally nobody can talk about this game because of the name

Attached: 1478751166444.png (473x473, 169K)

Haha

I feel like that is what makes it great.
Every catch is a challenge, and the all double battle mechanic makes everything much more strategic

Now I can see where you're coming from, but I'd rather catch wild pokemon sometimes. It's all up to preference.

XD

It's a great game. I enjoy the variety and distribution of Pokemon. The battles are fun and the idea of having 5 starters and constant double battles makes it distinct from the rest of the series.

Unfortunately jannies are too busy deleting vidya threads to actually deal with blatant shitposts as they are supposed to do.

Better than every mainline game. Only games I'd put on par with it are Platinum and BW2.

it's possible, you just have to filter out the underage retards screaming "XD REDDIT IS THAT WAY" at the top of their voice
XD had a very good level curve unlike most games (Colosseum's was a bit more wonky) which kept the game challenging throughout - the Pokemon distribution was also very good apart from the lackluster wild battle stuff.

i heard the battle system is extremely longwinded. i dunno i'll probably pick it up though if someone could change my mind.

Who did you pick as the starter, and who would you pick next time?
Jolteon and I'll probably stick with Jolteon, although I wouldn't mind giving Vaporeon a go

It's all double battles so you can potentially knock out 2 Pokemon a round or at least do some serious damage.

I always go for Jolteon or Vaporeon. I tried Flareon once and he was surprisingly decent.

If it was good you would know it.