Insurgency Shitstorm

So now that devs are in full damage control mode, banning people who speak out against the poor optimization of the game. Do you think the 2k and dwindling population has any chance to recover?

Attached: got to love devs.jpg (654x379, 106K)

How is banning a shitposter damage control? The game runs much better than in beta and continual optimization updates have been and are still being released. Maybe provide constructive input instead of REEEing like a retard.

>How is banning a shitposter damage control?
>shitposter
You know that not everything you disagree with is shitposting?

>The game runs much better than in beta and continual optimization updates have been and are still being released. Maybe provide constructive input instead of REEEing like a retard.
>The game runs much better

Attached: results.jpg (5784x5368, 3.46M)

It's still a stutter mess

Despite that, you shouldn't be banned for complaining like in the op pic.

Be careful Yea Forums likes to defend shit “realistic” shooters

Sure took them long enough.

Because the game runs like shit, never mind all of the other bugs that either don't get fixed or get "fixed" just to come back in the next update.

Yea Forums likes to defend companies a lot these days. Must be the tide of normalfags coming to near completion.

>Because the game runs like shit,
What I like is most when fanboys jump in and say "works for meeee"
Meanwhile the entire playerbase has dropped the game because of the issues.

I like the game, But fuck me it runs like shit and is fucking nothing compared to a custom insurgency source server in terms of fun.

>You know that not everything you disagree with is shitposting?
No shit moron. Are you seriously implying op's pic isn't shitposting? Also the game does run better than in beta, thats a fact, idk how your attached pic disproves that.

He isn't providing any constructive feedback. Fuck'em

i cant believe retards bought the same game twice lol

>used to be a insurgency sandstorm internal tester and a janny for the discord and steampage
i fucking despise NWI for fucking over the game, the alpha and beta was better and ran better for some reason.

>banning customer with any complaints
>good

>leaving the game in a shitty unfinished state
>good

>blame any performance issues on the customers hardware
>Good

>even if the customers hardware is 8700k at 5GHZ and a 1080ti, or 2080
>Good

GAH all these shitposters attacking my friend the company that doens't know of my existence, better defend them!

>bought insurgency for ~$0
>played it for 20 minutes

is it good

t. shit taste

you're a faggot

>we need to ban anyone who leaves negative comments only good vibes allowed
>please mr powerful authoritarian FORCE EVERYONE TO ONLY SAY NICE THINGS
>NOBODY SHOULD EVER BE ALLOWED TO BE NEGATIVE OR THEY SHOULD BE LOCKED UP IN GULAG

To bad I never made any of those claims hahaha. Yikes user i'm sorry you got btfo'd by a video game company, maybe one of the users here will give you a tissue

this, why don't people understand that shitposting is not allowed and bans are the just thing to do!?

Do remember that these developers were deluded enough to think that this game was actually ready for release back in September. They have their heads completely up their own asses.

>Do remember that these developers were deluded enough to think that this game was actually ready for release back in September. They have their heads completely up their own asses.
You should check the steamforums, it's a fucking goldmine.

Attached: such nice developers.jpg (1286x672, 186K)

Wow user you're so right, being banned for a shitty incoherent rant is like being forced to do literal hard labor, spot on comparison!

its the same exact game but running on chinese technology now

its the train of thought of somebody who is pro banning people for complaints
if you extrapolate it to more important issues like critising the government then these same people would want you locked up or dead

authoritarianism is evil, authoritarians are evil, their entire thought process is based on evil so even when thinking about something as benign as video games they have to force abit of evil in there aswell

I see you are a man of logic as well.
Good on you lad.

exact same game as what

I've never seen a slippery slope so tall lol. Just because authority exists, doesn't mean the world will turn into an authoritarian shithole. Your comparison of a moderator removing an off topic post to literal labor camps is pure asinine.

You know that this "Arc" nigger was just a forum bitch from the first Insurgency right?
He sucked so much their dicks that they hired him as a "community manager" or something.
See? Who told you that sucking dicks wouldnt take you anywhere?

>imagine being a fanboy defense force nigger that sucks dicks for so long
>you actually get promoted to a mod jannie defense force

The best part about that post is that the devs fixed this frame limiter problem on the last patch 2 days ago.
Just shows how absolutely ignorant that retard is and how quick he is to jump and defend their masters instead of actually being a community manager and fowarding the problem to the dev team.

Moderators are always power hungry nerds, if you put a jannie in control of a country it would almost immediately turn into an authoritarian shithole

The audience for modern military shooters has a double digit IQ so of course the steam forums are going to be a cesspit.

I regret supporting these kikes, what a bunch of retards
too bad I'm not eligible for a refund

next time you see someone trying to sell you a game you already bought, use your fucking brain

Must be all the bootlicking /pol/fags.

You're right, North Korea really fucked up when they hired that moderator to become leader of their country.

You really can't just hire anyone to be the community manager since they become the face of the company. Remember mighty no 9? Devs should really take more care in choosing who represents them instead of hiring fans.

But I was told Steam forums were the most amazing thing ever! And that EGS was evil anticonsumer chinks for not having them. I am sure this is a good thing. Because cleary third party forums or even reddit which are not run by the publisher are all bad!

>point out how one type of person is power hungry
>AHA GOT YOU, SAYING THAT MEANS YOU MUST BELIEVE THAT IS THE ONLY TYPE OF PERSON WHO WOULD LUST FOR POWER
based retard

>Yea Forums shills game
>Turns out shit
>devs are incompetent as fuck
Poetry

any game that is shilled on Yea Forums or otherwise is fucking garbage

i like sandstorm though whats the issue

>It's shitposting because he was mean!
Kill yourself and fuck off back to consoles.

How do we even know this is the post he was banned for? Regardless,
>make bitch post
>get banned
I have a feeling his is not the only bitch post clogging up the forums, it's likely they need to prune this garbage just so people can use them. What he posted here is not constructive or helpful, it's just a spiteful lashing out at the developers for a perceived slight. This kind of stuff is EXACTLY what the user reviews are for, he can go there, leave his steaming turd and make sure everyone knows the game runs poorly, and leave it at that.

But what do you mean, I thought moderators = gulag!

If a moderator controlled a country then they would undoubtably have gulags
but a moderator isnt the only type of person that if you put in charge of a country that would have gulags

fingers and thumbs user

>It's shitposting because he was mean!
Where in the post does it state that? Try again

>If a moderator controlled a country then they would undoubtably have gulags
Then where are they? If moderators = gulag, then we should have more gulgas since there are plenty of moderators. Or are they not power hungry enough?

I want to like the game but the stuttering makes it impossible to play.

Attached: Insurgency stutter.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

luckily there are no internet moderators running countries, but look at censorship on platforms like
normiebook, twitter, youtube demonitisation

but its not just moderators
companies like paypal and strife pulling payment processing because they disagree politically
chase bank removing the bank accounts of people for their opinions etc.

Just like the first Insurgency, Sandstorm probably won't take off until they sell it for a dollar.

>luckily there are no internet moderators running countries
Probably because being a mod doesn't automatically make you an authoritarian dictator

Shame because not only do I love the game. The optimization is complete shit.

>Ran like shit with 8gb ram and 1060 3GB

>Upgrade to 16GB RAM just for this game
>Still runs like shit
>Upgrade to a 2060

>STILL RUNS LIKE SHIT (30%GPU USAGE AND FRAME STUTTERS EVERY FEW MINUTES)

I also wish I had friends to play this with.

Attached: Insurgency Sandstorm 2019.01.08 - 16.14.11.02.DVR.webm (1600x1200, 2.53M)

For me it's the fucking gfx options. I've tried so many combos to try and make this game not look like a blurry pile of dogshit, but it just refuses to render cleanly. It's like I'm at the optometrist, and he's telling me which one looks better, 1 or 2, and I'm stuck on the lens that's slightly blurry. It seems to be a problem across a few UE4 games like Squad and Post Scriptum, they all look like shit unless you have SS max'd and AA tuned to a certain setting - obviously for a huge performance hit.

Never had any of these issues running in Source, and the shooting and movement felt much more tighter on top.

god i hate how unreal engine games look, why does every fucking game use unreal engine?

I can't believe how bad this game ran at launch. It was playable in the beta but only on super low settings. What a fucking mess.

source roots from quake and inherits super responsive controls and simplistic engine architecture
unreal is good only for bullshots and it's easy to work with it and that's it. everything else about it is complete fucking jank. but unity is even worse.
t. hobby gamedev in unreal

Hard nope. This game is going to die a swift death like Battalion.

This. Especially with that dual render scope thing on. I fucking love games where the optic zooms only the scope area but having that shit on literally makes the whole game a compilation of blurs for no fucking reason.

What do you mean. If affects only when you zoom in no?

>it's easy to work with it

From what I'm seeing of the Insurgency devs, it's really not.

Go to the shooting range and toggle the setting. It's like night and day regardless of you scoping in or not it's fucking ridiculous.

I hope the devs cocks taste good.

Not only a retard but illiterate as well? Nice combination.

>it's a slipepry slope
>when it's happening right before my eyes
I do sometimes wonder where they find you spineless fucks.

>it's okay to ban him because I don't like his opinion
God you fucks are worse then bloody chinks by now.

>UE4

OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OHHH OOOOO *WHEEZE* AHAHAHAHAHAHAH OOOOOOOOH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1551126203410.png (1000x1000, 742K)

I told you all about this, YEARS ago. Only now are people realizing it. Fuck you guys and fuck this developer especially. UE4 is one of the best engines out there; but if developers fail to optimize (like most typical idiots who make source games) or arent even aware of optimization as a concept (NWI) UE4 will look AND run like shit. This is all the developer's fault.

steam name?

t. NWI shill

You’re not providing constructive feedback.

I'm thinking that the NWI devs are just mega retarded and not representative of the average developer. Squad runs on UE4 and it has maps 20x the size of INSS, six times the playercount, and stuff like vehicles and buildable objects, and it still runs and looks better than INSS.

it's not that simple. unreal is easy to start and you can blueprint many gameplay mechanics and interactions with it, but if you are making a huge game like Insurgency - oh boy here we go. if there's no full time GOOD c++ programmers on your team - shit's fucked. and good luck finding those guys.

Where the fuck are the other co-op modes?

NPC teams spawn way too many women and they are heard screaming and shouting all over the place 24/7 -- just running around, they will constantly yell and shout. I am all for women being in the game, but they really shouldn't be the majority of the NPC enemy team.

Attached: 581320_screenshots_20180907182255_1.jpg (1920x1080, 472K)

This.
where is hunt and the other modes?

Attached: 1435105967885.gif (202x175, 1.75M)

What the fuck just happened there

That's how stutters happen in this game. It's fucking painful.

Any notable stories to share?

The worst part, No workshop so I can't have the ost replaced with spec ops the line ost.

Za warudo happened.

King Crimson