DMC5 Sales report will be up soon...

DMC5 Sales report will be up soon. Sales info is the last bastion for shitposters considering everything else either got ignored or debunked

How much do you think it sold?

Attached: 3471387-dims.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesinsider.biz/news/68704/pc-is-monster-hunter-worlds-second-largest-platform-capcom-says/
pcgamer.com/capcom-exec-says-pc-is-an-important-platform/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0
siliconera.com/2019/03/15/devil-may-cry-5-on-ps4-sold-through-75-75-of-its-initial-shipment-in-japan/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dg71MHke4sw
twitter.com/RedMakuzawa
twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/1106816553662603264
i.imgur.com/4Grb84C.jpg
archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/217584/
pcgamer.com/capcoms-hideaki-itsuno-wanted-to-resign-after-dmc-devil-may-cry-according-to-dantes-voice-actor/
youtube.com/watch?v=lswynHLXFuw
youtube.com/watch?v=4HhiMKW_PTo
youtu.be/bmYijVr_HYw
youtu.be/NK4YbzLuNDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First week? About 3 million to 4. Will have a life sales for the year for about 6/7 million.

The reason why they staggered Bloody Palace? To use feedback to improve co-op. Also to slowly drip content so that the game stays longer on the gamer mind.

3 million at least, 4.5 million at most

How long till it drops?

1.2 m physical at best
2m with digital

3-4 million

REmake2 probably 6 million

who cares

>3-4 million
Delusional. It sold like shit in japan and uk.

Will digital be included?
It usually isn’t, right?

According to Matt, he met someone from another developer who said that he’s watching the sales of DMC5 so he can go to his higher ups and ask to make a game similar to DMC.
So if this game sells well, expect more action games like it to be made.

that's physical only and the one from UK is for a certain limited edition. Is this the hill you wanna die on

it will

It definitely sold better than REmake 2, that's all I can say. DMC5 also doesn't look like it had a particularly high budget. Maybe around 30-35 million give or take.

Not good lad.

>more than half fallout 4 hours in one week

Attached: 1552676752518.jpg (764x96, 9K)

neat

>only physical sales on 1 platform out of 3

Attached: 1552587740768.png (400x461, 385K)

i just played the first mission and waiting for the rest to download, how long is this game? will i enjoy the second run? not really a fan of grinding for perfect score

probably like 2 mil, 1.5 mil at least

2 million, I think as a minimum. It's definitely going to have good life time sales though, once they get a constant feed of content pumping. BP having Co-op will get everyone talking and then once they start putting out more characters, that feature will only become more desired.

0 copies

Your first playthrough will range from 10-14 hours, and higher difficulties radically change enemy placement and behavior. Additionally, the game introduces mechanics that only start coming into play once you've cleared it once.

>5 million hours have been played in DMC5 so far

That's insane. And this is only for steam players, it's probably greater on consoles

First run is basically a tutorial

>first playthrough will range from 10-14 hours
fuck, i bought rdr2 for the same price and got like 50 hours of gameplay or more, this better be worth it

I imagine it's sold pretty well, there has been hype surrounding this game day 1, and not just on here, Capcom will most definitely see it as a success

About 10 hours, most missions can last 30 minutes or so and there are 20 missions. Don't worry too much about S ranks, they will simply come naturally by getting to know the game and Human and Devil Hunter are pretty forrgiving outside of a few choice missions for their S ranks. Son of Sparda is a better test of complete knowledge of the game and it's systems and is a very fun second playthrough, but still not that difficult.

One thing you'll want to do with Nero though is learn how to do Exceed timings. I played through 4 with only trying to exceed a little bit and I found him pretty boring and with no good way to practice timings in combat I just never got it. But with 5 and the void, I just kept trying it and have gotten in pretty consistently. It's weird having to hit another button right after attacking, but you'll get use to it.

you mean 5 hours of gameplay, 15 of walking around and 30 of cutscenes right?

Yeah, and 40 of those hours were spent doing fucking nothing

it's a game that's literally designed to be replayed

That's just for a first run story stuff man. Doing the game over again on Son of Sparda is completely different because of enemy layout changes. The slightly more health also means you can style on things more. Then there is also the Bloody Palace coming out on April 1st. An endless rush mode with co-op. Even before then, people have just been playing mission 13 over and over because of the co-op. Why a multiplayer action game like this has never been tried before, I have no idea. The basics for it have been in DMC since the third game.

one third to one half of the game was spend traveling and one fifth of the game was collectables.

This is pure game. pure and unfiltered. no fluff or anything to lessen the taste or flavor of the game.

user, if this is your first DMC or real hard action game, it will eclipse every single other videogame with combat that you have ever played. It will ruin them all. The amount of freedom and creativity this game gives you coupled with it's expectacularity will own your bussy harder than daddy last night. IMAGINE.

Attached: 185QZ4LDEXyfHZwJjmeS.jpg (1200x1600, 335K)

Capcom said that they were happy with the sales so far, but companies say shit a lot. I'll be shocked if it's anything below a million sales though.

>It definitely sold better than REmake 2, that's all I can say

Excuse me but fucking wot m8?

too many loading screens, tho

he's likely basing it off DMC5 having higher peak players than RE2 on Steam

>Why a multiplayer action game like this has never been tried before
Didn't bayo2 have a BP co-op mode?

oh just on steam ROFL

Steam is more relevant than Xbox to Capcom.
pcgamesinsider.biz/news/68704/pc-is-monster-hunter-worlds-second-largest-platform-capcom-says/

why wouldn't Steam be representative of larger trends? It's the only numbers we have at this point

>It sold like shit in certain countries and on certain consoles with certain editions, that means it sold like shit.
I have never seen someone jump through so many hoops just to move the goalposts.

Attached: 1454872220020.png (640x348, 357K)

REmake 2 had a very humble sales figure. It's not a stretch by any means to say DMC5 sold better.

>a-at least steam isn't xbox user!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH anyway we will see but i think i dont want DMC5 to sell more than REmake 2.

>you will never wear Astolfo's pantsu as a mask

Attached: GOD.png (409x410, 128K)

>DMCV sold a mere 400k in it's opening week worldwide
IT'S OVER IT FUCKING FLOPPED AHAHAHAHA

Nice spacing.

When does it drop ?

heres your reply you baiting nigger

It sold 3 million copies in 4 days

>im-fucking-plying shitposters will ever run out of fuel to shitpost with
They're a fire that don't need oxygen to burn, they just burn

Attached: 1529302371454.png (582x590, 567K)

Tick Tock Devil cuck

r-reddit everyone look

oh

My

Gosh

user

Not

an

Argument

r/cringe

You better suck the cock of every dmcfag when youre wrong. I'll build you a booth, theres gonna be a long line.

N-No.. How will Capcom and DMC ever recover?

Attached: 1546692697613.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>How much do you think it sold?
It will sell great but everybody will call it a flop regardless, probably will compare it to KH3 sells as if it was somehow humiliating selling less than one of the most anticipaded games ever besides HL3

Attached: 198619264.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Not a problem on PC with SSD. unfortunately i'm poor so ps4 for me.

KH3 definitely had a much larger budget than DMC5.

>Disney and Square Enix
well thanks detective, couldn't figure that out myself

It's still a problem with SSD because the problem is not a single loading screen, there are just way too many loading screens.

I didn't feel like there were too many loading screens, they take like 3 seconds each and it's mostly between missions

already on it, i mastered exceed on 4, also i cant use it for anything useful rn
i played 3 and 4 when they came out, literally forgot about the existence of the series until last month but got scared because anons said it was complex and hard and whatnot bought it anyways

who even started the too many loading screens meme
in older DMCs interacting with a door meant a short loading screen

Attached: 1548928950971.jpg (677x731, 188K)

>shitposters debunked

criticism isn't fucking shitposting, you fucking ape.

Attached: 1551341807978.png (222x212, 27K)

You have to load to the opening menu to the main menu to the level select to the level start menu where you can optionally load into the customization screen and load back into the starting menu.

If you die you load into the orb revive menu, then a big game over screen appears that take ages, then you can load a checkpoint.

If you finish a mission you can load into the next cutscene which loads the starting menu where you can start loading the level or go into customization, but if you want to go to the level select you need to load the level select menu first. I think it's kinda unforgivable for the customization menu to be as clunky as it is in the game. If they at least cut that loading entirely out together with making orbs optional it would be much better.

There are also way too many cutscenes. It's fucking unforgivable that enemy introductions still load beyond the first time you watch them and that they have cutscenes for barriers breaking.

>hurr it sold bad because of low sales figures in a region that doesnt buy anything but fifa
>criticism
The only ape here is you.

criticism:
>this game has some flaws that hinder my enjoyment of it
shitposting
>LMAOOOOOOOOOOO THIS SHITTY GAME SOLD POORLY IN THE UK! DMKEKS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>criticism
>LMAO SEETHING COPE ITS A FLOP LMAO SHAKIRA WILL SELL MORE LMAO XD

I'm thinking that it sold atleast 3 million. With lifetime sales going up to 5 million.

Goddamn please be true

Yea Forums care user.... Yea Forums care

If you're only starting now, a single DMC sets you for years of gameplay easily if you want to master them, and mastering them is the point

>27k in the UK
>100k in japan

sub 2 million for sure

You're an idiot. Those are physical copies, and the uk ones are for the special edition only.

so you're saying the digital version sold more than
the physical version

you wish retard

How soon is soon? The next few hours?

Can't wait. What game are the doomposters gonna move on to next?

Yes? Digital has sold more than physical for a long fucking time.

it does have a bit too many
it's not an issue if are playing it on a PC and have it installed on a SSD (not a retard, basically)

Sekiro is already the new flavor of the month

It literally topped the charts in both those places, DmCuck.

as i stated before, this isnt my first dmc, and i dont like to master games, i do not care for s ranks, or gold skins or any of that shit, i just want to enjoy the game without having to grind through collectibles or some other shit to get the full experience

Digital sells more than physical, you absolute brainlet.

I mean, you ARE the type of fag who play stuff like RDR so I can't say I'm surprised.

>after relentlessly shitposting about DMCV 24/7 to no avail Sekirokeks are gonna have to stand on their own merits
dis gonna be good

>"I don't like to grind"
>plays a game where 90% of gamplay is riding a horse from point A to B for 60 hours
ebin

I honestly feel bad for them. Sekiro looks to be a great game but naaaaaaaaaaaaah its not souls so its shit

I hope this doesn't happen to Armored Core

Attached: 1513488314427.png (499x338, 38K)

Since when? PC sure, but consoles? Fuck no. Don't equate Gamestop dying with physical dying, it's just everyone uses Amazon.

In the UK? Nobody buys physical in the UK.

UK is of no importance whatsoever

Attached: file.png (678x369, 31K)

BR here. Everyone is buying digital because it's way cheaper

if even the worst of the third world is using digital, you know physical is dying

rdr has actual objectives where you either have to kill, steal or kidnap people, you can do that for hours with a different outcome everytime
>what is inmersion
i dont mind riding a horse through the swamp for 40 min while encountering a lot of stuff like crocodiles, tribes, vampires, etc. also what are secondary missions

I buy digital so I can play the game earlier.
And sometimes it's cheaper (esp. on region free consoles)

>vampires
>one encounter in the middle of a city at night as a joke reference
cmon dude.

>actual objectives where you either have to kill, steal or kidnap people, you can do that for hours with a different outcome everytime
RDR2 has no different outcomes, you either follow the objective or the mission fails

>a DMC game selling as well as Resident Evil
Delusional

Attached: Pepe hot tub.png (1000x1000, 347K)

>he wants a rockstar vampire oriented game

Im going to laugh so hard at you when this post bites you in the ass.

Hey an Undead Nightmare with vampires instead of zombies could be neat.

Hopefully a lot. This was the only game I had legitimately bought for PC in like two years

you could say most of them are since they're lifeless

>"my god, how dare they to have objectives"
i repeat, what are secondary missions, and what are different strategies

I wish I didn't buy it for PS4.
I never expect these games to release for PC so I don't even check.

Alright. Screenshot it faggot.

Yeah, that’d be sick.

will do

>try to flank the enemy
>mission failed, you left dutch behind
>try to sneak in and stab the enemy
>mission failed, you alerted the enemy
>try to avoid killing
>mission objective won't trigger unless you kill a shitload of people

Attached: 1506769781689.jpg (292x385, 9K)

>I never expect these games to release for PC so I don't even check.
Japan been releasing almost everything on PC now, and Capcom now considers PC an important plataform that can't be ignored, so if a capcom game gets released expect a PC version too.
pcgamer.com/capcom-exec-says-pc-is-an-important-platform/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0
Though they can choke on my dick because they will be releasing Iceborne probably months after the console version

>DMC5 Sales report will be up soon
Where?

sub 1mil sales or 5mil sales Yea Forums will still have a meltdown

Attached: meh.png (704x772, 517K)

>they will be releasing Iceborne probably months after the console version
it seems like release dates rest more on the development side than the publishing side, since RE2 and DMC5 had simultaneous releases.

Do you actually believe it's going to sell as many copies as RE2 remake within the same time span? May I remind you that RE has always been a bigger franchise.

Yeah and from past experiences I also always expected the PC version to be delayed.
I have to look into this stuff more carefully from now on.

Yes, I do actually believe it will sell close to, if not more than RE2. Horror is a nicher genre than action. Franchise size doesnt matter.

siliconera.com/2019/03/15/devil-may-cry-5-on-ps4-sold-through-75-75-of-its-initial-shipment-in-japan/

DMC is more niche than RE. You're delusional. DMC's campy attitude is a huge turn off for people. Name one hack and slash that's sold as well as the biggest RE title. Pro tip - you can't.

Yea Forums keep telling " it will be up tomorrow". Its already the thrid tomorrow for me. I can barely wait.

blunder of the wild

>Name one hack and slash that's sold as well as the biggest RE title. Pro tip - you can't.
*AHEM*

Attached: BTFO.jpg (3000x3310, 1.09M)

God of War
Witcher
Legacy of Kain
Zelda

atleast remake 2 was good

KH3 is an ARPG, not a hack and slash

>Witcher
>Legacy of Kain
>Zelda

>Hack and slash

Attached: 1509551930994.jpg (645x729, 26K)

Its Team Ninja wanting to make a true NG sequel

Yes?

Will this shit really release today ?

You don't know what a hack and slash is.

>NOOOOOOOOOO IT'S NOT POSSIBLE THESE ARE NOT HACK AND SLASH HOW COULD MY LOW EFFORT SHITPOSTING BE DEBUNKED

Who gives a fuck?
I’m just happy they made 5.
I don’t even expect a 6 so sales seem irrelevant to me.

spbp

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 11.53.18 AM.png (1562x230, 42K)

DMC isnt a hack and slash so what does it matter

you've still got Dad of Boy, silly billy

I've gotten 200+hours out of each DMC game that doesn't have an even prime number or a lowercase 'm' in the title.
Devil May Cry is a Home-Arcade game. It's not done when you beat it once, and you don't just play it to clear the story. You play it to challenge yourself, and overcoming its challenges is what's so fun. The story is short, the replay value is pretty much infinite.

>who gives a fuck
well have you been reading the thread? it's the desperate blunderfags

Digital is far more expensive in the UK.

Provide source

Yes it is. You can call it character action or whatever but it's the same thing.

I've seen desperate shitposting, but I haven't seen one at this level in terms of shitposting DMC. What drives them to be THIS nuclear?

Uh no?
I ignored the entire thread and gave my own opinion.

People keep saying the numbers are out soon but do we have an actual time frame? All I keep seeing is that its coming today at some point.

God of War was the only hack and slash listed and even then I don't think it's ever sold more than the highest selling RE games outside of maybe the newest title.

Rockstar games play like trash from start to finish, though.

In Canada there's no sales tax on digital games (steam and PS4 at least), and sales tax is usually around 11-13%. Pretty massive on a 79.99 CAD price tag. So I'm guessing most Canadian sales will be digital by a landslide.

Where do they post the sale numbers? Where's the fucking link?

You could just look up the UK PSN store prices and compare them to physical.

Just got the game and played just over an hour. Not really feeling the hold-to-lock-on thing but impressed by how few buttons are mapped to the controller, had imagined some 400 IQ shit.
And a bit annoyed that the game game me less points for turning on assist when trying to find the path button.

But nice game, anyone know how many hours a first run might take?

Attached: 128574521236.jpg (414x499, 79K)

Its resetera folks that want true action games to die in favour of cinematic BS.

Shitposters are depressed people that want the rest of the board to be as miserable as them; the so-called "doomers".
A good game makes people happy and that goes against doomers' personal agenda; I'm 100% sure that they hate good games more than actually bad games. Devil May Cry 5 ended being better than expected, fulfilling people's hopes and expectations making said game anathema to them.

It took me around 10 hours.

13-15 if you don't die a lot. Also Nero isn't that complicated at first, but he uses the whole controller by the end. Basically, you still have mechanics to unlock. Dante also fully uses the controller as soon as you get him. He's the true 800 IQ character.

10-14 hours

It sold well on PC. I think 2-3 million is pretty reasonable to expect. Enough for Capcom to consider it a success.

>Taking more than 5 hours for your first playthrough

Attached: dismissredditfaggots.jpg (229x165, 17K)

50 Quintilian copies

How do you change between the arms in your inventory?

Attached: 1456426896864.jpg (640x480, 55K)

>by how few buttons are mapped to the controller
NG+ Nero and Dante pretty much used all of them

>impressed by how few buttons are mapped to the controller
Hahahaha yeah

*cracks knuckles*

Thank God there's so many buttons

1.5 to 2 mil. Lifetime probably 4-5 mil counting potential SE version

you can't, only discard to switch. Learn to manage

Attached: 20190302171953_1.jpg (756x513, 45K)

seems fairly average

Attached: Screenshot (191).png (1469x743, 578K)

took me 14 hours

Attached: 1529227256376.png (760x686, 403K)

>his first playthrough isn't exploring the levels and practicing on enemies
>it's running to the end as fast as possible skipping all secrets and fumbling to the boss

Attached: 1552689761385.png (800x600, 468K)

>higher peak than RE2R
yeah its back

Am I the only one who thinks Nero in 5 feels like Dante did in 4? He's overwhelming by the end of the game. Meanwhile Dante feels smoother than ever.

>M-MUH SEMANTICS
You Hack and slash enemies with the Keyblade.
The term is pretty liberal.
Cope.

>Completionist
>43 hours
I must really suck then cause the only S I got in HaH is from the prologue, while I got S on everything difficulty.

Attached: D0711A2F-8CB8-482D-9FB3-F01F6BC92545.jpg (1125x1692, 268K)

Even with everything I still feel limited with Nero.
Even with everything unlocked he stick has the same limited sword combos and one gun.

>muh reddit
Rent free

Attached: GyB0CBv.jpg (294x294, 22K)

I don't think so, Nero never has to deal with switching which is what made Dante so unwieldly at times. His most demanding mechanics are timing based which isn't so bad.

spain can afford video games?

NO NO NO NO NO NO SOLD LESS THAN DmC CONFIRMED

Attached: CHADte.jpg (640x360, 25K)

Spain's rich as fuck, the hell are you smoking?

Exceed changes the combos somewhat, tomboy does too

Wait, is that ResetEra?

We do, though, all my friend including me buy digital.

Pretty impressive considering Spain's fragile economy. Next do Greece.

that's only with 4 data points, don't take it as reliable

I explored diligently in all missions that weren't inside the qliphoth.
Fuck that design is so bad everything looks the same. Made me lose motivation.

>Spain's rich as fuck
lol

>resetnigger

Tell that to the EU. Pay your debts and embrace austerity.

lol what? it's true, life is cheap as fuck and they got all the benefits of a EU social democracy

We wuz demons n shit ya heard?

Attached: 20190316_135739.jpg (2560x1920, 1.6M)

oh buddy that lock on being on or off determines what kind of combos you pull off

>Spain's rich as fuck
Thanks for the laugh
t. spaniard

Attached: 1551977857822.jpg (274x385, 18K)

didn't know argentina could afford games

Attached: 1465947002202.png (235x273, 39K)

>Greece
It'll be just me

>GTA V
HOW??!!! FUCKING HOW???!

>he doesn't know

brown skinned people love GTA

OHNONONONONO DMCBROS WERE WE TOO COCKY?

holy shit ruggarell still posts? I thought he died after circlejerking on his external website.

Im black american

who

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET AN S RANK ON MISSION 10 SOS AS DANTE GOD DAMMIT THIS IS BULLSHIT!

FUCKED UP PART IS I GOT AN S ON MISSION 11 SOS AND PLAYED THE SAME WAY AND USED THE SAME SET.
Only thing i notice is that get 5k points in the fights in mission 10 isnt doable for some reason even if i only get hit once or dont get hit at all.
Highest is always like 4800
Im done with this shit for today

I got all these fucking S ranks on missions pro-11 and ten is being a bitch because they obliviously didn't make this ranking system the way it should have been.

Attached: get the fuck out.gif (280x170, 826K)

Something like this I'd wager. Probably a shitload of digital sales so we'll only hear what Capcom wants us to hear. 3-4 million total easy, it's a good game.

Spain isn't mexico genius.

>only 7600 people bought DMC5 in the whole world
Fuck bros... we were supposed to save the franchise.

autistic tripfag with a 3 inch penis that has an external imageboard where he and his autistic friends circlejerk and plan raids and shitposts.

Oh let me fix that then.
>black people love GTA

Stall the fight with the angelos using royal guard and taunting for some 10 min if you want secure the points.
Game is all about keeping the S up for long time rather than reaching it quickly.

Not even close. GoW could only improve by copying trends and their reaction to Matt's vid was positive.
These are people who hate the genre altogether because they believe in hour per dollar value and want all their games to have rpg elements

You are mixing up France there buddy.

Anyone made a damage chart for dmc5? Or at least a list of the highest damage attacks for each characters
It's great you can test it in the void but a list would be nice

*Everyone buys Rockstar games

>Spain's rich as fuck
user, i...

Attached: 1552422469263.jpg (504x473, 140K)

I have one

Faust charge up attacks
Everything else

What Matt vid?

Spain's economy was literally worse than Mexico's for the a good chunk of the last decade. It's only now slowly growing back, but their only well performing industry is tourism. Thats literally third world tier. Right now their purchasing power is 35th in the world, which is terrible for a western country (and for an economy that represents so much of europe too).

yes argentina is latin american, at least they teach you geography

I love the berserk vibe bros with the underworld. Game is amazing imho, if I ever hear a goober again praising nu gow after this I swear to god.

>nu-GoW was absolute tras-

Attached: GoW Combat Trial.webm (600x338, 2.86M)

Man... I haven't seen any footage of nu-gow before. What's with the slow-mo and lack of hitstop?

Eat a cock falseflagger.

cool. wonder what game it is

>Future game with Nero's great great great great great grandson
>is barely demon so needs to wear special demonic armor for protection
>armor becomes lifelike for DT and makes player go berserk mode
>armor is actually possessed by Dante AND Vergil, who are still playing rivals
>arguing about who can imbue you with cooler demon powers

"GoW case study"

I think we all know what game it is, user.

Attached: God Hand - Great Sensei.webm (640x360, 2.37M)

Physical media is dying grandpa, this is the future, deal with it.

GoW always had the slow-mo tho

WHERE IS IT

Not God Hand, the dev is from another company. Most likely Team Ninja.

Because they want their free flowing realistic animations they dont allow you to cancel. Slow mos are the big skill move finishers, another cinematic influence. Little details they could easily get rid of and it would improve the gameplay, if they care about it that is. I like to believe they do because the leviathan axe is a genuinely fun weapon, no different than Mjolnir.

So when exactly are the sales out?

>mission 12 SoS
>every encounter just drops my rank lower and lower

Attached: If you shoot me, I'll die...ya know.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Thanks, got me curious

Platinum games haven't stopped making action thankfully

In the mean time, how do you keep your style up with Nero against Furies?

Even if I get good parries the time in between waiting for them to teleport drains my style

>Stall the fight with the angelos using royal guard and taunting for some 10 min if you want secure the points.
>Game is all about keeping the S up for long time rather than reaching it quickly.
So i'm getting an A rank because im finishing shit to quickly?

Speed and style switching and weapon switching should effect your score,but its doesnt apparently.

If thats the case then Dante should just go back to one style at a time in this damn game

!!!
DMCbros please save Ninja Gaiden.

>lots of attacks with chain weapons that take away the need for proper positioning an feature tons of aoe effects with slowdowns.
uuhhh user...

Gene as Dante/Mundus son and Nero rival when

Attached: gene.jpg (580x800, 53K)

>Speed and style switching and weapon switching should effect your score,but its doesnt apparently.
It doesn't again, you just anwsered your own question
>So i'm getting an A rank because im finishing shit to quickly?

Attached: 1551847361571.jpg (1067x625, 80K)

>Speed and style switching and weapon switching should effect your score,but its doesnt apparently.
It doesn't, but it does give you bonus orbs

I've already bought the game twice (Deluxe Edition on Steam and on PS4 (physical)). Do your part bros, buy it at least once if you want action games with a good budget. I've been convincing people all week, even got a /fgg/ friend that usually looks down on action games to pick it up last night.

So instead of being efficient,quick,and stylish which is what the game has always been about and even promotes in the in game tips, i can get an S rank for standing around royal guarding everything?

Attached: FUCKING HILARIOUS.gif (245x207, 2M)

Do you mean that all the unused buttons will become available later in the game? Is it all a trick?

Physical doesn't even need to exist anymore in japan as everyone already went digital. Physical copies existing there are just a formality at this point

Yep, they all have a purpose. Some have multiple purposes depending on timing and context.

yep, 116k. compared to 250 for RE2 and 600+ for KH3.
DMC5 is niche at best and most likely a flop.

Just finish the game my dude

>WHY THE FUCK CAN'T WE SWITCH OUT BREAKERS YET
USE THE DAMN DPAD ASSHOLES
THE PCFAGS ALREADY HAVE THE MOD REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1488740890842.jpg (805x609, 217K)

Fucking based.

If you can keep the S, SS or SSS up while doing it, yes.
This system sucks but at least you don't need to stall in some missions anymore in DMD.

Attached: 1552232205953.png (344x366, 199K)

>THE PCFAGS ALREADY HAVE THE MOD
What? We do?

breaker switching would be pretty OP, post-game Nero is beastly enough as is

still, I think they'll move the restriction in SE, maybe allow you to only switch during DT

I thinks he's seething too much to think straight

Game is meant to be replayed, higher difficulties add a lot of enemies/movesets, in additions Bloody Palace will be added as a free DLC soon - BP is you just fighting through floors of enemies.

You can, as long as you buy the Pasta Break (TM) for $14.99

>EU
>Democracy

Attached: 1539055168571.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Getting style points is a combination of time staying in rank, hitting things while in certain ranks and killing in ranks. Every enemy has a certain amount of style points associated with them. This is why Urizen gives 18k style points for killing him in the prologue and mission 8.

So yea, if you are good at using RG and can stay at SSS for a while, then you'll get S ranks, but time is the least important factor. You'll want to quickly get to SSS and then start killing things. The bigger the baddy, the better. Fury gives a stupid amount of style points even in lower ranks because they assume that you won't be getting to high ranks while fighting them.

Pasta Breaker can't be used in bloody palace.

Anyone know

Attached: 1552438007821.jpg (750x705, 88K)

That's what the pasta breaker does?
I thought it just flies around like punch line.

I never checked the skill list for it.

Pasta Breaker isn't that useful and its actually banned from Bloody Palace so its not that great.

>which button was the pathfinder thing
>oh whoops turned on auto assist
>turn it off again and find the right button
>end of mission
>dude fuck you for using auto assist here are your 20% less points lmao

It's a flop at best.

Come forth

Attached: 601150_screenshots_20190316125003_1.jpg (1600x900, 298K)

Do this

>Style on the empusa bug jobbers and try to get an S at least, or an A
>Style on the bug queen, you can get SSS and can get to 5K+ on that first room
>On the room with the Judecca and friends, kill the Judecca first and then proceed to style on the rest of them, you can also achieve SSS here
>Fury lizard 1v1 you can maybe get an A or an S if you laser it with double Kalina Deadmom gun as it spawns
>Get SSS and also 5K+ on spinning lizard fight
>DO NOT MISS A ROOM WHERE YOU CAN FIGHT ANOTHER BUG QUEEN AND SMALLER EMPUSA DUDES, YOU CAN ALSO SSS HERE, also 5K+ points
>Style once again on the second set of spinny lizards
>Get at least to S on the Fury+bat room, get a good rank when up first against 3 bats

And then fuck up the knights. Remember to take it slow, you don't HAVE to stall with RG. I did it carefully and took my time eliminating the problem enemies first like the Judecca cunts that teleport and hit you off screen. This mission is very strict with the points, but I'm telling you, there are several rooms in which you can get 5K+ style points. Good luck.

Attached: druid.png (279x332, 195K)

>being retarded and not just looking it up in options
All is justified

THANK YOU user THIS IS TRUE BULLSHIT

(i kind of like it though because generally the rankings are too easy)

They could make it so he can only switch arms during SSS. I think Dante already has something similar (iirc he can turn SDT off if he's SSS)

Attached: 1552491276452.jpg (1024x768, 507K)

kek

I'd say it's a better system then 3's, where time spent in combat was the majority factor, which meant you could do stupid shit like dash around enemies, still getting to SSS and then kill shit and get the majority of points, because the game counts 'being in combat' as hitting things. Going backwards from 8k was batshit retarded. I'd much rather be counting up towards your goal instead of fighting some invisible clock.

He's looking pretty cheered up, bros.

Attached: Dante Crew Cut.png (1272x603, 460K)

Its probably not Team Ninja. Matt said that the guy wanted to revive a long dead action series and while NG fits that bill, TN already said that they plan to go back to NG eventually. It has to be something that is dead, dead, not simply in hiatus. The guy was saying he needed to prove that games like DMC have a market. Team Ninja have nothing to prove to anyone.

that's a pretty good compromise

Where's the sales that matter? I need to know how well DmC did so I can get my hopes up for a Dragon's Dogma 2

I really wish they went with their original idea of Mundus returning via lurking in the shadows with a female V/Vessel. It would of explained things much better. The next ideas after they scrapped this was V inspired by Gilver, a clone of Vergil made by Mundus, to haunt Dante in the novels. There’s a clone Dante out there too whos fate is still unknown. Should I post the rest of the art?

Attached: E6EBF973-345A-4AE4-8E71-B9913824D198.jpg (930x993, 144K)

>She's an evil enchantress and she does evil dances, and if you look in her eyes she will put you in trances.
>Then what will you do? She'll mix up an evil brew, then gobble you up in her big tasty stew soooo... watch out!

So it is written.

>Team Ninja have nothing to prove to anyone.
NG games sell pretty poorly, Nioh is a way more efficient cash cow for TN.

Still, what other long dormant action franchises are there?

>DmC
it did pretty bad

>Team Ninja have nothing to prove to anyone.
They still haven't proven they can make good games without Itagaki.

I like V in his current incarnation, it allowed us to explore Vergil's humanity. I do like the idea of Mundus coming back though, but I think I'd prefer it as another character altogether. Either that or actually spend time developing shambling zombie Vergil throughout the game and have Urizen be something else.

inb4 crewcut cucks Dante and gets Lady

Attached: johnny sasaki.jpg (216x233, 5K)

The teleporting of furies in between parry windows lowers my style as Nero. How do you guys keep your style up in these situations?

Attached: 1552737861538.jpg (640x960, 95K)

>go by gamestop
>dmc5 for the piss poor 4
>only €80
>go to trusty g2jew site
>good goy price of €35
How the fuck is gamestop staying in business with those insane prices?

I think V's new leaked DLC weapon is too overpowered.

Attached: V Death Note.jpg (3840x1600, 780K)

DmC barely sold 1 Million, and then Definitive Edition did close to a Million I think. That's actually pretty low for the series; I'm pretty sure every mainline game did at least 1.5 Million, with 4 going a good amount above 2 Million (even higher with 4SE).

Air taunt

Attached: visaweeb.png (960x632, 661K)

Is this a mod or did I miss something? I got the Trish/Lady/Morrison credits scene for doing well as Dante but I didn't kill the last enemy in time as Nero, was a different moment tied to it?

That is an embarrassingly bad shoop

They can still do the same idea but just have the girl as her own character and that way we could have mundus back as well.

they actually transitioned into a collectible store so they don't hurt so bad from lost game sales. This has more to do with digital being the main way people buy games these days than it has to do with price though. They're trying to push physical goods to stay afloat like action figures and t-shirts and shit. They went from being a dedicated game store to a "hello fellow nerds" shop.

Urizen has no name, checkmate.

>Those fucking ribs
God dammit Vergil, is this seriously what you think humans look like?

That was the original plan. V was her own entity created by Mundus, but that was scrapped when they wanted to go the Vergil route as shown here

Attached: DE33F048-9DB0-4C78-9AC4-96B08053D30B.jpg (1052x1958, 244K)

I can't fucking finish mission 12 on DMD without using revives!! The difficulty spike is insane.

Attached: adfhgad.png (1096x509, 588K)

user it's a mod
youtube.com/watch?v=Dg71MHke4sw

They said they will go back to NG some day. That's not the same thing as the guy who Matt talked to, who implied that he needed DMC to do well to prove that there was interest in pure action games. Team Ninja already said they have plans to return to Ninja Gaiden so unless they are lying, its probably not them.

I dunno, maybe its Bullet Witch or maybe Daisuke finally wants to make Guilty Gear 3.

humans are weak and fragile

More V concepts. His name in the coding is funny enough “Gilver”

Attached: 7AD4D3A5-18B6-4068-98C0-4552C0BEA26C.jpg (1547x1200, 308K)

This is a cooler design than V but it would've given away that he was part of Vergil from the trailer. At least there was some mystery until people played Mission 4 and heard him say shit like "I need more...strength" and "I must stop Urizen from getting more power".

Oh there’s more concept designs than that.

Attached: 1B6CEE3A-B03D-4194-A1EB-7356D464CF1B.jpg (1187x2048, 245K)

>Guilty Gear 3
>back to GG2 gameplay

I know the man wanted the series to originally be an Action game like DMC, but no one really wants it to be that now after all the fighting games. Daisuke's story for the series has also just been completely retarded and there is just no tension for any of the characters no matter how hard he tries.

where r u gettin this shit?

he's a qt, should have been his final design

1. Pick the Buster devil breaker
2. Fully charge it
3. shoot fury randomly until he trips
4. immediately use the fully charged buster and watch the fury die even on DmD.

>We could have had Tommy -V-iseau for DMC5
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART DANTE

Attached: 1549389444058.jpg (226x234, 7K)

The axe is better for this because of that. No cheesy range like the chains.

>9k damage
Man, they really wanted Buster arm to be a delete button against almost anything.

>My name is Not Important

I think the current arrangement is ideal. Let Daisuke make his story mode that barely makes sense even if you put it all into a cohesive timeline, but then he lends his fantastic character designs and music to keep Guilty Gear's aesthetic. His personal flavor of autism is what makes the series distinct. Even when he does work on other games you can tell his hearts not into it. He did the OST for Hard Corps Uprising, but it all just sounds like B-Sides and scrapped Xrd tracks.

I want it to be that. We already know Guilty Gear Xth is coming but that doesn't mean we can't get a proper GG3 too. The story is only retarded because they let Daisuke make retardedly long drawn out visual novel segments instead of being forced to write a narrative paced for an actual game.

Best not to ask questions like that bro. I just want to spread the love here and share it with you bros
There’s also this as well
KEK now that would of been something

Attached: 691A619C-3CFF-4FEA-9A11-C93F8F975044.jpg (1306x2048, 220K)

Should I post Nero and Dante?

Attached: C36DC173-7B7D-40AC-92E1-EF40F98E54B0.jpg (1075x2037, 191K)

Matt what are you doing here? How are the sales?

Everytime you use it, it shuffles your line so you can blow it to select the breaker you want

twitter.com/RedMakuzawa
Scroll down a bit, I think it was from a meet up or some shit

>That curvaceous body

>That freaky tentacle medusa hair

>That blank yet vicious stare

>That black summon with 3 eye a.k.a Mundus

I hope DMC6 replaces V's character with this. Mundus should come back in a different way.

Also, every single V concept is better than what we got.

Yes please

Probably the only way to make the arm revelent after your first run.

Also there's just something special about suplexing a demon and watching it exploding from full health to 0.

Yessir there it is. I was there as well. But that person is sadly a SJW. so here you go. More V as a female and I’ll post Nero’s next or Dante’s

Attached: 969CBFD5-7BE3-4FCB-B5DF-7E892BC3D310.jpg (875x1200, 154K)

It's a Punchline you can't ride, but every time you use it it rotates your magazine behind it. Its Breakage is like Overture's but it explodes immediately, so you can quickly burn it to get to the arm you selected.

>be itsuno

>fans are trashing DmC left and right

>"It's okay, I am sure ninja theory did a good job and the fans will be pleasantly surprised."

>capcom tells me and my team to go help out ninja theory
>"That's cool, I am sure ninja theory could use some help with balance adjustments and bug testing."

>go all the way to britain
>get to see DmC for myself
>what the fuck

>turns out it's a fucking disaster on the same level as DMC2

>enemy designs that makes no sense

>why is there no taunt button
>why is the gameplay in a post-DMC2 devil may cry game so shit
>why the fuck is the dialogue full of unwarranted jabs and insults directed at the original games

>okay I can understand the jabs at DMC2 but what the fuck
>suddenly tameem shows up talking about bagging whores and getting blowjobs while I am trying to help fix the game
>out of nowhere he flies into a tangent about how much he hates gay people and cowboys
>and then in the same breath tells his PR team to send paychecks and freebies to video game journalists
>what the fuck
>have to spend these atrocious months salvaging this absolute disaster

>in the end, ninja theory is credited with the positive aspects of the game that I and my team are personally responsible for

>am japanese, can't be impolite, but internally seethe whenever I am reminded of ninja theory

>so pissed off that I want to quit, capcom convinced me to stay, promising me that I get to make DMC5

>write out a memo to remember to add a literal cowboy hat as a weapon just to spite ninja theory

Attached: smuggill.png (377x465, 345K)

just woke up, are the numbers still up?

No but I like to know why do people keep saying today's the day of sales. Any source where it was claimed to be today as I've not seen shit.

Got you bro. Here’s Nero

Attached: BBE7D37B-4079-4531-8190-D0A31CB9826A.jpg (1244x2048, 254K)

is there a mod that lets me play as any character in any mission yet?

She looks way better without glasses, deal with it.

Attached: Nico no glasses.png (1364x768, 962K)

Oh hey, he actually looks a bit like Vergil with the hair-style.

Okay, I believe you.

Where was this said?

there's a cheat engine table but you need the non-denuvo version of the game IIRC.

>Vergil with Nero's 4 outfit

More Nero.

Attached: 527CDE09-5731-4978-AB62-8C299CF688A6.jpg (1039x1963, 208K)

>>"That's cool, I am sure ninja theory could use some help with balance adjustments and bug testing."
Stopped reading there. Itsuno must have hated having to leave Dragon's Dogma, his dream game, to help people defile his good friend's legacy. Between Reuben's interview and the DmC behind the scenes where Itsuno's team all but made fun of how incompetant NT was, you can be pretty sure that it wasn't a pleasant experience except for the sight seeing Itsuno got to do around London.

Don't forget he was pulled from Dragon's Dogma to finish this shit.

>According to Matt, he met someone from another developer

God damn. If DMC5 is the advent of action games with Bayonetta 3 in the pipeline...what a time to be alive.

Would you fuck Anime Nero?

Attached: Nero Anime.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

One of Nero’s alts that was supposed to be in the game. Also Gilver was supposed to be in the game, but was scrapped for V. Confirmed by Matt and Itsuno. Would anyone be interested in the video?

Attached: 6F51E1D2-3839-42FF-BC82-8169F270D934.jpg (1424x2048, 291K)

If I was Itsuno I would have 100% fucked off from the company after getting pulled off of Dragon's Dogma.

Finally, shirtless Nero. Dante will be next.

Attached: 3C7C0BFB-7C00-4100-843B-23EFA9816CDB.jpg (1409x2048, 325K)

Hot damn.

I'm not gay, but if it gave me demonic powers, sure.

once BP launches, Itsuno and his boys are probably gonna take a much deserved rest and then come back hard and fast with some DD2

Did they elaborate about gilver?

Is cerberus's back forward attack any good

>threaten to resign
>Inafune "resigns" first
>get greenlit to do DMC4SE in 2014
He knew where the cancer was coming from.

Extensively
twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/1106816553662603264

Here’s the video

>Concept art from the artist of DMC3

>All character look like the characters from 3 and 4 but aged appropriately, Vergil/Dante have very sharp, sleak facial features

>Nico was drawn by 2 Street Fighter artists looking hot as hell and every other girl is exploding with sex appeal

>Just to get RE engine photorealistic bullshit, Vergil and Trish looking the worst

5 is easily GOTY material but no one will ever convince me that this engine was a good choice for the game.

new waifu

DMC keeps doing this desu. The genre languishes and dies, and then a DMC title comes by and a mini revival occurs. Kamiya played the shit out of DMC4 while working on Bayo 1 for example. Hopefully this time won't just be a revival, but a full-fledged renaissance.

People don't like mentioning Souls games, and I somewhat agree, but games like Souls and Nioh PROVE there's a market for "hardcore" games (and by that I mean harder than casual - oldschool). That coupled with DMC5's success SHOULD allow us to get balls to the wall action games like NGB again. I'm still a bit miffed that DMC5's Devil Hunter mode is so easy in a post-Souls world. I guess Capcom still isn't so sure about what kind of legs the hardcore audience has. Oh well, at least DMD is the most delicious its been in awhile for the series.

>Nero looks so fucking good in the concept art and promo poster
>Dev team fucked his face up in the actual game

B-but why?

Would anyone be interested in seeing just how bad Inafunes influence fucked up Itsuno and DMC? Because I feel people forgot who inafune put in charge of the PR department of that game, specifically Gregaman

Die Hard Nero in DMC6 when

I like how the legs have some sort of armor there.

Any pics of DT concept arts after Dante?

>shoot fury randomly until he trips
Alternatively, time your dt activation when it attacks to launch it in the air, exposing it to a buster.

>Nico also has abs in the concept art
Photorealism was a fucking mistake.

>Vergil
>looking the worst

Nah, I think DLC is definitely on the way. Matt said that there was no plans for DLC but he also was on the record about not liking the decision to release info about the microtransaction DLC before release. He's probably trying to keep it underwraps so it doesn't get a bad rap for being pre-release planned DLC.

Thank you

Ichigo circa end of Aizen arc
Kanji Tatsumi
Geese Howard

Nero really can look at lot of different ways I guess.

OUR ENEMIES SHALL FALL

They fucked up with the engine by merging the base model and voice actor face/lip data.

Afraid not man, but I’ll keep scalvaging for those for you. In the meantime, here’s Dante

Attached: 75196708-CD0E-4352-89B0-C9364AB1D86F.jpg (1192x2047, 221K)

Hmm I like the suit. Not the hair tho.

More Dante. They have an alt where he can take off the coat too. I’ll post that next.

Attached: BA5193F6-EF40-40D8-A144-43F95D7E5B60.jpg (1134x2048, 264K)

>Sexy, chunky daddy Dante

Attached: 1552223269579.jpg (652x540, 29K)

So this is why Bingo probably went ahead with the idea that Gilver wasn't actually Vergil, was an artificial demon, with Vergil's combat data and was one of the first Angelo that Mundus sent after Dante to try to draw him out.

It's also why V's game files are Gilver, since that's what he was originally conceived as being.

If it’s any consolation, there’s another design for him and the 360 degree drawing of him too.

Attached: A1FE95D8-B944-4B6F-9E32-807DDAD8E39D.jpg (1425x1567, 267K)

i'm betting it will sell "well", but not amazing. its lifetime sales will probably be really really high though. never underestimate word-of-mouth as marketing. it's had rave reception and a ton of fan-generated memes, it counts for a lot in the long run

i.imgur.com/4Grb84C.jpg

archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/217584/

Attached: Niggers understanding macros and scripts.jpg (913x102, 30K)

>And here Nero need a bigger dick

Attached: 1544645949283.jpg (1021x503, 81K)

where are the numbers?

Mission 10 (and mission 8) are kind of broken since they don't factor a boss fight in the final score like nearly every other mission does (unless you defeat standing Urizen in 8).

That’s correct. Once they figured that it would be too complicated to add that in, they scrapped the Gilver story idea, but his name still shows up in the files. Which only proves that Mundus was indeed planned to be in the initial games story. Im not shocked people didn’t ask them that though. Most of the people who attended the event were sadly DmC fans and didn’t know anything about the series.

Attached: 11CCF120-51E4-4FB6-819D-9D3CD0396495.jpg (1641x1440, 344K)

They could've stayed on MT Framework. DMC4 looks great for a 7th gen game.

I bet online Bloody Palace is gonna be the biggest seller, that shit could keep the game afloat for years.

Really hope we get alt costumes in the future.

Dante actually ended up with a better design huh

>he posts this in every thread
Your time is coming, cuck. This is the last fucking hill you'll die on.

Give me that costume already

>Most of the people who attended the event were sadly DmC fans and didn’t know anything about the series.

Attached: 1552764178913.png (880x962, 613K)

Sekiro dropping soon and then Capcom will regret being pussies with Devil Hunter. People enjoy hard games now.

He still looks like Tom Cruise lol, Looks straight up like Lestat.

You're a nigger with a microdick. Fuck you, you don't deserve to even look at Dante from the DevilMayCry series!

That scarf is pretty comfy, probably why they add it to Faust since having it on the base costume would be clipping hell

V's playstyle is wasted on a character that literally only can exist for one game.

Attached: tumblr_pogk6jBcwl1r0uoy9_1280.png (1280x720, 1.49M)

Which is why we weren't suppose to see the whole thing with Dante's motivation being about revenge thing that showed up as a description for the game. The original concept was Mundus fucking shit up again. I'm sure the whole Vergil coming back story was also still part of the plan, but the story was getting too convoluted to try to fit in both Mundus and Vergil, so a decision was made early in development to cut Mundus in favor of Vergil, since that's what most fans care about more.

Based anti tripfag aktion

>what are you looking at, user?

Attached: 20190302171953_1.jpg (647x1000, 134K)

>already confirmed to have sold more than RE2make

Regardless of the actual numbers, this is a huge success. A DMC game outselling a mainline RE game has got to exceed Capcom's expectations.

forget mission 10 how the fuck do i s rank mission 18
no matter what i do my style points always end up giving me a fucking b rank

Attached: 1552518491230.jpg (389x398, 40K)

Nah, he can be resurrected, easily. The DMC lore is loose and some of the most "it's magic, don't gotta explain shit" writing ever. Hence pretty much the entire plot of 5.

What's so hard about making a new character with the same moveset.

>Implying V wasn't just a rough blueprint for a new DD class
Come on nigga

I predict it'll have a slower burn as people come on to see what it's all about. Remember this has been dormant for a decade

True. I wish Dante got the cane and had shadow in swordmaster and griffon on gunslinger.

There's no reason to limit the gameplay style to just him.

His gameplay will exist in Dragon's Dogma 2. And he fits better in there than in DMC.

>already confirmed to have sold more than RE2make
Is it the Steam CCU article? If not, source?

That's probably why he doesn't get as many moves or as many missions as the other characters. I think taking the ideas behind him and applying them to a new character in the next game who is a little more personally able to fight would be nice.

That said, I really hope that V also served as a preview for some sort of beastmaster vocation in a new Dragon's Dogma.

It didnt exceed it, it full on Max-ACT'd them

Right on the money man. I’m guessing Mundus will probably show up in 6 or in a story DLC as returning in the shadows, but yeah, they scrapped him for Vergil since everyone cares more about him. The event was fun since I know Matt & Itsuno personally, but man so many of the people were completely lost their in terms of who the characters were. They had fun though.

Even the leak had V going for revenge which didn't make sense if it was just vergil.

I was half expecting that on m18. Just get his cane and the summons with it.

>the reviews are paid!
>it's selling like shit!
*YOU ARE HERE*
>Vergil won't be DLC!
>the DLC will be overpriced!
>nobody's playing anymore!
>STOP HAVING FUN!

anyone else have that full list of shitposts Yea Forums would come up with

Itsuno almost resigned from Capcom after being ashamed of DmC: Devil May Cry.
pcgamer.com/capcoms-hideaki-itsuno-wanted-to-resign-after-dmc-devil-may-cry-according-to-dantes-voice-actor/

Attached: Itsuno_Motivated.jpg (381x722, 174K)

Did you guys S-rank all of SoS before moving onto DMD or did you just go straight to DMD?

So, the next game will have Mundus as the big bad, huh?

I mean no way they will drop this and Mundus with power boost in the underworld is probably the only big bad that can handle Dante and Vergil at this point.

Literally just make a new character related to Arius and you got Vs gameplay style with a more improved move set. He was the original demon summoner before V

Attached: 2B939C8E-DB2B-4147-8575-524A3A8F7BB0.png (346x563, 161K)

Well shit I hope they make a DLC for Dante + Vergil whooping Mundus for good now that they are in Hell and its been confirmed Mundus still a live and well, gathering power and armies.

>someone playing V shooting at me across the bridge to attract my attention in mission 3
Not sure if that was a recording of someone doing it, but they seemed to stop when I started shooting back at them.

I hope I can play Vergil in all 20 missions plus some of his own.

I hope Reuben doesn't get in trouble for this. Seems like something Capcom wouldn't want people knowing.

Thanks user will keep working on it

There easy as shit,but certain missions and enemy combinations seem to offset your style meter regardless of how good you do at the end result of a fight

Attached: 20190316_153347.jpg (2560x1920, 1.43M)

You know remember that Patty comes from a long line of demon summoners, as does Matier.

i wonder if dante gave his bro a nice platonic familial kiss when they went to hell because he missed him

Attached: 32489.png (1280x681, 894K)

>He was the original demon summoner before V
He was to be the KEEEEEENG of this world!

>left hand
Did your father steal your right hand, perhaps?

my favorite swedish basedboy streamer got it, I fucking can't

> Vergil and Trish looking the worst.

Vergil ? wut?

I enjoyed 5 a lot but I can't bring myself to pay for it because of the blackwashing, I wonder how many sales they lost off that alone.

Attached: 1359356750986.jpg (600x600, 162K)

Straight to DMD. Figured it was pointless to waste time improving on a few missions for them to get harder. Makes more sense to git gud at DMD, and everything else will be easier.

>V decides that if he can't kill just Urizen he'll have to kill both Urizen and himself
>Begins to write Vergil but has a heart attack after the first letter

why do we care about sales rather than how quality the game is? you guys are absolute faggots

Attached: 1533139623707.jpg (493x449, 47K)

You need 5500 points to get S rank, so like 4600 points if you do it without dying or retrying(x1.2 bonus).
My advice to you - get S style rank in battle, then use SDT, shoot full barage with RT and after it use explosion.

18 NAKED DEMON HUNTERS IN THE SHOWER AT DEVIL MAY CRY

is that you Thaddeus?

Shit I hope Arius son keeps that voice when he’s mad, just like his old pops. To think both him & Agnus worked together at one point. And that’s how Agnus gathered the Yamato shards

Attached: C6B86643-2329-4F6B-BE79-76EB309DAB77.jpg (1030x888, 170K)

i S ranked the essential missions like 2, 7, 13, 19 and 20, but didnt care enough to S rank some of the other ones

>blackwashing

Attached: 1552542906290.jpg (780x653, 83K)

Morrison fits better as a black guy anyway to be honest. He's such a minor character it hardly matters.

Probably just yours

Oh shit, it's Morrison.

Try using your brain for this one. What dictates sequels and plans for promotional work?

If it is he violated his parole. He's not allowed to use the internet.

I think its probably you and maybe like two other Yea Forums autists that care

b-but itsuno said he loved it

he definitely wasn't just being polite and wasn't bitter about being forced off of Dragons Dogma to go teach Ninja Theory how to fucking do combat

no way

>>Concept art from the artist of DMC3
That's the Breath of Fire artist right?
I fucking love that guy's art
>sekiro drops
>DMC5 patch allows for SoS to be accessable
>they add a mode above DMD too
>they also add a mode which randomises vergil's patterns so he can DT or doppel ganger at the start and surprise the player
Lets go

Attached: 1407994886046.png (553x540, 217K)

To see if we'll get more games in the series since capcom used to scrap old games due to disproportionately high sale quotas for garbage games

when and where will the sales numbers be available?

I'm playing SoS just to see what's coming up in enemies wise on the levels. Also feels like i finally have to use my brain vs mobs rather than just meme style on them
Probably 3, i doubt a cardboard pretending to be a minor character wasn't enough to justify not buying it. inb4 slippery slope. yeah that's when i won't buy it either

The one that puts an ice bubble/shield on you? Works well against teleporting lizards.

>blackwashed character
>voiced by a white guy
unacceptable

Retard

Cringe

Probably so. Bingo already laid the ground work for the idea that Mundus as he was in 1 was only a fraction of his power and that what happened with Vergil and him in hell, was after beating him, he tried to use the Yamato to open a portal straight to the human world and ended up shattering it. Most of the fragments ended up on Fortuna's beach, while at least one remained in hell for Balrog to pick up. Mundus was also still trying to recover his full power at the time, since Sparda apparently just beat the shit out of him THAT badly.

Mundus better have some other way of getting power though, since everything is saying at this point that Dante has completely surpassed Sparda.

>implying thats stopped madthad from taunting the FBI about his secret CP stash on facebook

>muh squeekal
yeah shut the fuck up. Fortnite and Candy Crush are the best games ever right bros?

>no 4

Does this Bingo guy write all the DMC stories?

>not playing a potential goty contender because they made an arbitrary character black

pretty lame of you desu

Attached: just about mcfucking had it.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Blackwash is the rage now a day so probably just (You).

prison could have changed him we'll never know.

There are no sales numbers at all today. OP is a retard. Only sales numbers we're getting from capcom is in May already confirmed by their Twitter.

go back resetranny

He'll probably get a call from Matt or someone considering how they bent over backward to avoid dissing DmC pre-release despite everyone knowing that they were lying through their teeth. I doubt he'll get into that much trouble like losing his job but guaranteed Capcom didn't want that leaking.

But SoS is already accessable, and HoH and HaH are the mode above DMD.
Is this some kind of weird meme?

FUUUUU NO WONDER THEY SEEM SO GIMPED!

I have all S ranks in SOS except both Mission 10 and 8.
I t doesnt even seem like Urizen can be killed on his second fight with Nero no matter what i do even on human mode cause his shield stays up forever and he puts it back up instantly and his tentacles rape your health even if you devil trigger

That's not how it works, you have to visualize the face of the person as well. Which is how the note prevents killing people with the same name. If you don't have a clear picture of the person in your mind, then it counts as a penalty towards you.

youtube.com/watch?v=lswynHLXFuw

Keep crying shills.
Oh I played it, finished it even, just not putting a penny into it, I don't financially support race swapping of any kind to any degree.

Attached: ZboMWaD.png (715x621, 21K)

>>voiced by a white guy
It's actually voiced by an Asian dude

what if crimson cloud theme was for moondust all along?

>(unless you defeat standing Urizen in 8).
Can you even do that?!
That battle seem like it take 30-40 minutes just to even get him close to death

You’re beyond retarded. You just proved my point right. Candy crush and fort nite made a shit ton of cash. Which leads to promotional material. Thank you

Where's the sales report cunt?

Nobody gives a fuck that you saved some money user. People calling you a retard for making everything political doesn't make them a shill.
Go back to /pol/

ok

>all these fucking faggots defending blackwashing
holy fuck i hate being a dmcfag sometimes

Attached: 1552696228240.jpg (530x520, 39K)

>mission 12 on HaH
i want to castrate myself

Attached: 601150_20190314153710_1.png (1366x768, 1.72M)

>THINK ABOUT THE INVESTORS PLEASE GOD
>THE MONEEEEEEEY
back to /biz/ with you, brainlet

its a videogame

I beat him on human, it does the same ending as prologue

FluffyQuack is seriously a treasure.

>Race swapping
>Diversity quotas
>Not political

>Not buying a game because it includes something you don't like
>making something political

Attached: retard.png (600x600, 35K)

>mocapped by a Dan

wow, someone's hangry!

>while at least one remained in hell for Balrog to pick up
Dante new gauntlets was a demon who had a shard of yamamato?!

IS that why Dante went and kciked his ass?

how d you beat Urizen with no damage?

Capcom drones will defend literally anything

git gud faggot

i love him for making the Lady mod

Attached: 1552759637904.png (1920x1080, 889K)

>DMC5 also doesn't look like it had a particularly high budget
Have you not seen the game?

For fucks sake the credits are longer than LOTR. DMC5 is the most impressive looking video game and it shows cause they had like 30 companies working on it.

ragtime

A fucking mediocre videogame with an extremely autistic fanbase lmao

It seems more likely that he'll first start working on a Rival Schools game first as he said that he really wanted to work on a new one

What are you actually trying to say, user?

>Literal non-character using a repurposed Eagle design from Street Fighter Alpha: Generations getting an original design is "blackwashing"
Take your meds.

They changed one character that was barely even canon outside of a niche fucking anime to begin with. You dumb sperg.

im talking about Mission 12, when you get SDT. You cant get hit ONCE

can you get the credit scenes/ex colors and alt ending on human?

You're exaggerating. DMC1 released in 2001, DMC4 released in 2008, four games in seven years is not long enough for a genre to die and be revived, especially when we got the likes of Viewtiful Joe, Ninja Gaiden, God Hand, and Vanquish in that time, and with Bayo coming only one year later.

Looks like Bryan from tekken

Cool then why are you wasting your time in this thread? Pretty retarded to surround yourself with things you dislike.

Reading isn't that hard, retard.
You're claiming I'm making this political, when it was the game that did so.

Not really, Balrog was out of Lucia's league so the granny has to call Dante. He didn't know about Balrog at first. [spoiler[ The fucker broke good old Cerberus [/spoiler]

Nice samefagging m8. Back to /pol/ with you.

I guarantee you that they will handwave it as either he ate the roots of the tree aka the source, or some other power level builshit

i still havent yet

One character too many.

>Mundus as he was in 1 was only a fraction of his power
>everything is saying at this point that Dante has completely surpassed Sparda.

Shit just does not add up because Dante with Sparda's power can barely keep up with a fraction of Mundus's power. Also, Is Argosax still considered as Mundus equal?

With this new canon, it really makes you question about Mundus and Sparda's power and the whole claim about Dante surpassing his daddy.

Cry more.

yes, I think it unlocks SoS as well

The fact that he wants to make the game nothing but Lady models just proves how good his taste is.

>Replying to people who replied to your post is samefagging
Holy shit you get more retarded by the minute, genuinely made me laugh.

i mean youre the guy not playing the best game of the generation because they made a side character black. seems like youre the sane one here

Yes, Balrog in the novel was able to use the shard to open up portals for himself and a mass of his demon army. It's also how Dante got out of hell in 2, Balrog was still getting use to trying to control it's power and was opening up random portals, which Dante just happened to find one of.

The shard was destroyed when Dante clashed it against Cerberus. Sadly, Cerberus also didn't survive the encounter, but Balrog was so impressed that he gave up and became Dante's devil arm willingly. Saying that fighting with him would increase his strength. This also means though that his half of hell army has gone to join Mundus. So Mundus controls everything again.

Just call him Arius II the revenge
>UWWWWWWWWWEUEUEUEWEUW
this is your 3 mil taunt move.

>tfw bought KH3
>tfw pirated DMC5

Attached: 1374011013285.png (1982x940, 120K)

>V reading the van

kek

Theres nothing political about it. Its just a design choice because they couldn't use Morrison's anime design. You degenerates go full retard the second someone becomes a nigger and act like they have some secret agenda for a character with a combined five minutes of screen time. You fags are worse than Barry shitposting.

Attached: 1529985606783.jpg (600x600, 135K)

It is possible, it's just hard as balls. I had a much harder time trying to beat him with Nero in mission 8 on DH than I had beating him with Dante in mission 12 on DMD, and I'm much better with Nero than I am with Dante.

If the game sells well it means capcom will continue to invest in the series and hopefully signals to more devs and publishers that there is still a market for mechanically deep action games like DMC.

We are well aware of that for quite some years now.

Attached: 450.gif (360x450, 72K)

See
>Oh I played it, finished it even, just not putting a penny into it,

i just tried it again
i literally don't understand how to get the points here

Attached: 20190316205000_1.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

Furies lower my style so much as Nero. It's not even about being bad at parrying them cause I don't really have a problem with that. It's using an air taunt to keep your style up-> waiting for their attack startup so you know when to parrying that loses me so much style points. People said air taunt but the cooldown on taunting for style from what I can tell is too great to use air taunt to realistically build style against furies while waiting for their attack startups. If there's something I'm missing please let me know.

>godhand
>clover studio
so this is either 1 of 2 sets of people
A) Capcom (they just relased DMC5)
B)Platinum games (Never stopped making these kinds of games)

sorry user but as much as I also want a new godhand game, the game in question isnt godhand

seething

>because they couldn't use Morrison's anime design
Why not?
Even if that was the case, why not keep him white?

>le donte fuck u middle finger
You need to be over 18 to post here.

>the best game of the generation

Attached: 33.jpg (379x364, 81K)

Arent DMCbros also Ninja Gaiden bros?
I know I am

>Matt
Please no, all my least liked shit from 5 are because of him. Make it fucking stop.
Stop working with westerners Capcom, Jesus fuck.

I like jet and the characters he voices, I'd also be mad if it was anybody but Japan doing it because with them you know they're doing it for story or gameplay reasons and not to push a fucking agenda.

Plus I'd also read that they didn't have the license to actually use white Morrison, and also that he was never intended to be white by Bingo.

Attached: BIGENOUGH.jpg (1366x768, 204K)

Easy way out is to RG to get points. otherwise i think multi hit attacks, a bit of JC every so often grand lots of stylish points

My hopes for the next game:
I can choose my character at the beginning and have them for all 20 missions.
Not a fan of the back and forth switching.

That's it I trust they make a good game otherwise.

Well they also retconned what exactly Rebellion and Yamato were. Sparda certainly had a vast amount of power, but it's now not the majority of Sparda's power. Rebellion and Yamato are also Sparda's power. So there is no telling how much he split off into all three of his demon swords.

To be honest, I would have prefer Nico to be black like argus with the prototype tattos over her canon ones.

Also with abs.

Reminder that DMC5 sold great and that shitposters now have to resort to "MUH BLACKWASHING" because it's the only thing they have left

Hope that dick tastes sweet faggots, now bend over so each of us can fill your dark holes with WHIIIIITE

Attached: 1536381875437.jpg (1200x794, 82K)

>I'd also be mad if it was anybody but Japan doing it because with them you know they're doing it for story or gameplay reasons and not to push a fucking agenda.

You realize DMC5 has American producers working on it...right?

What story reasons could there be to just make a white guy black?

If they have to redesign him anyway why keep him anything? He's a blank slate at that point and they thought some Mississippi-esque older black guy would fit better, and they were right.
That picture is older than DmC faggot.

Attached: 1530649302938.jpg (618x478, 86K)

>AGNUS REEEEEEEUEUEUREURE WHAT ARE YOU DOOOENG ASSMBLING DAT SOOOOOOORD
>P-p-p-p-p-please stop shouting, I can't get any work done like this!
>UWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i bought the deluxe and at least recommend everyone i know who plays games to try it

Attached: 1552672277964.png (569x450, 266K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4HhiMKW_PTo
he skips all the trash fights after the first and uses SDT on griffon+cat

>Shit just does not add up because Dante with Sparda's power can barely keep up with a fraction of Mundus's power
Its retcon now, the novel said DMC3 Vergil at his peak would stand a chance at winning him.
>Also, Is Argosax still considered as Mundus equal?
No, he's just a pleb now that Dante doesn't even bother to remember his name since he's much weaker than Mundus.

>If they have to redesign him anyway why keep him anything?
First of all: You provided no evidence they HAD to redesign him.
Second of all, you keep him that because that's what the character is.

>Resort
>Implying people haven't been discussing it since the day Morrison was revealed

SEETHING DELUSIONAL DRONE

youtu.be/bmYijVr_HYw

Anyone else hate this song at first but grew to love it?

DMC5 turned this fanbase into the cringiest fucking thing there is.
It's like you're all faggots who grew up with DmC as your first game.

A lot of things in DMC5 I wasn't okay with but grew to love, the most recent of which is Vergil's face.

I think you quoted the wrong guy.

>DMC5 turned this fanbase into the cringiest fucking thing there is.
>not the wait
Come one now

>game stalls after beating the boss
>can't rate my partner as stylish

ok

I was the same too.

It is kind of bad as a "Standalone" Song, but it works AMAZINGLY well as background for the game. Nothing feels as good as hitting that S rank and having SAVIOR BLOODSTAIN HELLFIRE SHADOW kick in.

youtu.be/NK4YbzLuNDM

I like when it makes those sort of pop noises

You're honestly delusional if you think DMC5 outsold KH3.
I can't wait for you to pretend you never made the claim when the facts come out.

I fucking hate this song since it gets me into the zone and I rush in like a retard.

wrong post genius
I cant be assed to dredge up the evidence but its out there, and no, not really. When you have to completely redesign a character that characters image is gone. Morrison isn't exactly like anime Morrison even disregarding the skin color. They basically took his name and roll in the story and changed everything else.

Attached: 1531106422058.jpg (1600x900, 140K)

Attached: shitposting.jpg (550x845, 96K)

And one more to the bingo chart.

I'll ask before the numbers are out, who made that claim?

Is there a gamerip of every song in the game yet? I love some of the background ambient music but its not in the soundtrack

I don't even remember anime morrison, he was Patty's caretaker/butler or Dante's "manager"?

i think it was posted once in here but didn't save it

Attached: 1552413514350.png (499x534, 592K)

When you say
>This guy is Morrison from the anime
Then that character's image is not gone.
It's hilarious to see you so desperately try to jump through hoops to justify this though.
>I cant be assed to dredge up the evidence but its out there, and no, not really.
Actually I have evidence you have 50IQ and live in a home, I just can't be bothered to post it :^)