I can't wait to rape a bunch of fucking casuals like a feminist in morocco

I can't wait to rape a bunch of fucking casuals like a feminist in morocco.

Halo is so fucking piss easy with it's regenerating HP, bullet magnitism, and characters that move fucking slower than the heavy in TF2, literally a game for little kids marketed as a "hardcore" title.

Attached: halo pc.png (950x450, 249K)

>marketed as a "hardcore" title.
I've always thought of it as a party game. It's the Super Smash Bros of arena shooters with its low barrier to entry and focus on split-screen play. The focus shift to competitive play was a mistake that only a small minority of the players cared about, as evidenced by Halo 5's poor sales.

I'm going to wait to get it because I don't trust 343i with absolutely anything, but if I do pick it up it'll be mainly for the campaigns and goofy Halo 3 custom games with friends.

Attached: tumblr_pgujsgrBZB1wmzeljo2_1280.jpg (750x750, 88K)

Did the brown one want to wear a bow tie but couldn't find one so she cut some other tie short?

Attached: 1521865175024.jpg (1724x1244, 366K)

That's gonna be a LOL from me

>Haven't played Halo in years
>I probably suck ass now

I'm scared anons.

Attached: 15263737374.png (715x480, 415K)

Does halo has 1 hit kill weapons?

rocket launcher

sniper with a headshot

its obvious they would turn off bullet magnetism since that is for consoles to aim. But then the campaign is fucking slow

its shit then
no game should have 1 hit kill weapons

Is her hair supposed to be rasta dreads... or what exactly?

shotgun if you are close enough

Oh, come on! Magazines giving outlandish hints is one thing, but those three on the bottom left have to be fake.

>no game should have 1 hit kill weapons

Attached: 1490868916307.gif (426x426, 3.35M)

rockets travel relatively slow. evadable on mid to long distance.

sniper headshots needed.

shotgun only useful in CQB.

Frag nades and Plasma nades are also one hit.

a hit in the back is also insta kill.

It's simple know the spawn locations of the weapons, be the first one to get them.

That's what makes the game so special, it's like a rock paper scissors, but with a bit skill and tactical knowledge and treachery you can overpower everyone.

Pic is literally how I fucking feel
It's probably Going to be piss easy even on legendary but the multiplayer will be amazing
Can't wait to relive 3's multiplayer

Daily Reminder:
EVERY GAME MUST BE COMPETITIVE!
Do you just enjoy playing your game and having fun?
>FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
There's no better place to stink than the esports scene! Only there can you waste your life in a market that's super saturated and only works with a handful of spectator games! Good luck trying to make your game that's most been played around parties and drunk people into a highly competitive scream fest were the only people having fun have invested as much yime into your game as they could have trying to get a job!

It's a style in the UK, instead of wearing it normally you shorten it to show you're a rebel, or a slut

I feel the same while playing Half Life :'(

Some of them are real and some are fake, but I forget which is which

Nothing HAS to be competitive double nigger, some people just enjoy playing it on a more serious level and there's nothing wrong with that.

I never played Halo before a few weeks ago but my quakedad years let me consistently top frag against the BRs that are still playing 2. That might change when I play against actually humans in the remakes though