ROBLOX THREAD

ROBLOX THREAD

what are you guys up to?

Attached: epic_meme.png (1191x569, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zh23fa6i21I
roblox.fandom.com/wiki/Egg_drop
roblox.fandom.com/wiki/Egg_Hunt_2018:_The_Great_Yolktales
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw 4 k/d ratio on that shit

Waiting for an excuse to hop in and look for signs of nostalgia, I play like bi-weekly and each time there’s nothing much in terms of new games

Me too. this is the first time I'm playing roblox this month and I only did it to make that stupid meme in the OP

If anyone knows any obscure, good games post them

It’s dead, Jim. The Roblox we knew is dead and gone. Everything we didn’t want to come to pass eventually did.

Fucking Explode1 turned out to be a pedo, it’s all fucked.
youtu.be/zh23fa6i21I

This is true.
I uploaded an image of an anime girl in the forest half-naked back in like 2010 but shit I try to upload today is "deemed inappropriate".

>The Kektastic incident

Oh my god

Attached: 0BC44285-1060-4C18-8F2E-9B070712C397.jpg (1334x422, 227K)

not much, games are still somewhat shit desu
Dungeon Quest was pretty fun for the short time I played it though, but it needs more content.
I played it until I got the orange tier weapon for the ice dungeon, and then helped carried a bunch of people before quitting.
I don't know what the fuck the devs were smoking when they were balancing the game though, magic is fucking useless after level 20 or so and deals about 1/3rd the overall damage that melee does

DON'T. STOP. ME. NOW.

Still mad at roblox for removing the forums.
I had 22k posts dammit why did they have to take away my hard work.

reminder that we will NEVER get crafting

Attached: CRAFTING WHEN.png (973x525, 166K)

the forums are just another consequence, the real tragedy is the removal of Tix

Tix removal wasn't that bad change my mind.
Tix could've been useful, but the way it was set up it was very easy to abuse and make huge profits off of.
Plus the 1 tix per 1 visit thing was a huge factor in no effort games getting to the front page. Ever since tix was removed the front page has been slightly better since people have to rely on gamepasses now and not just visits.

ARE YOU READY, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS
ARE YOU HANGING ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT?

oof

Caravan Palace is heavily underrated

I haven't played Roblox for an extended period of time since 2012ish. I got a bunch of eggs for hats in like 2009/2010ish after somebody spawned them in a game and I picked them up does anybody know anything about them?

Pic related is what I wear the most. I have a few others like equinox day and night.

Attached: Iamtheeggman.jpg (474x474, 8K)

>Caravan Palace
its the same fucking song over and over again and only fedoralords with mutual interest into the brass and gear autism of steampunk like it

have sex

Same as me, user, whenever it’s egg time I default to those. Those eggs are from Easter events, with new eggs appearing every year
Some of the old ones you have might be worth a good bit of Robux, but I think you new BC to even sell these days

>Create a UGC market that allows players to sell goods. BCfags have incentive to sell goods such as Shirts and Pants for Tix, since there are items worth a metric fuckton of them
>F2Ps are able to make avatars that look decent by buying other player's costumes and hats with Tix
>Remove Tix later on, and make most of the good Tix items unavailable instead of just transferring them to Bux
>Free players can't buy items for their characters, everyone just has Bacon Hair now
>BC players can't get an increased income from making UGC
>Reduced customization leads to games that just replace player models and remove player identity in general with further homogenization
>Reduced income for anyone that is an artfag and makes costumes for players to buy
>To make matters worse, most modern customization options are objectively worse than the old shit. See Hallowhood vs Hallowreaper, or Shaggy vs Shaggy 2.0
Then again I'm a costumefag that changes appearance every couple of hours. Favorite thing that I found out about when returning was that they added a costumes feature.
1 Tix per Visit was a problem and definitely resulted in some low-effort games though.

Egg Hunts happened. Personally I think that a lot of the later eggs look like shit with a bunch of unnecessary clutter added on to the "egg part", so I don't really feel bad about missing them. Just compare the classic eggs to the shit from last year's hunt
>Classic
roblox.fandom.com/wiki/Egg_drop
>2018
roblox.fandom.com/wiki/Egg_Hunt_2018:_The_Great_Yolktales

I’ve heard that the forums were Yea Forums-lite, how were they really though?

Fuck the devforum, bring back my OT niggas