Video games where you play as the police?

Video games where you play as the police?

Attached: 1.jpg (448x446, 39K)

this is how I always pictured footfags already

Literally me.

Based footfag achieving his dreams.

>severe autism
>actually succeeded in engaging in a conversation with girls
i think there's hope still for me

He should apply for a job at Al Bundy's shoe store.

So he somehow actually successfully persuaded at least two women in public transportation to take off their footwear so he could fondle them? Seems pretty based.

How many of us can just go out on the street and convince strangers to do something like that to indulge in a fetish?

I bet he browses Yea Forums

>be bong
>persuade woman to have consensual sex with you
>knock at door
>OI M8 U GOT A LICENSE TO PERSUADE THAT THERE LADY!?
>sent to jail for 5 years

>autism
>can talk people into taking off their shoes in the fucking rancid germfest that is the tube
And here I am, unable to talk to corner shop clerks without tearing up
Best

This is The Police.
If you are into punished characters/crackhead created plots/replacing SWAT members with disgruntled police officers, try This is The Police II.

What exactly did he do wrong?

why are women so retarded
some fat autist can manage to make them do anything he wants

LSPDFR mod for GTA 5

Yet they happily accepted the money he was giving them, and conveniently left that out of the reports

>persuade someone to have consensual sex with you on a bus
>can't go on the bus anymore

wtf bros

Doesn't persuasion imply he had their consent? What exactly did he do wrong here?

Convince women to do something. As we all know, women are incapable of making decisions on their own so he was completely at fault. Based bong government is redpilled.

>Excuse me miss but I'm with the department of podiatry may I see your sock license?
>I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask your to remove those for inspection

nothing
it just means women are fucking stupid if some fat ugly autist can manipulate them that easily

This has to be the case, right? I don't see how anyone except the chaddest of chads could walk up to random women and convince them to let them indulge in their foot fetish, on a public place too. No one would not find this weird or suspicious no matter the justification.

So how else would this fat guy with severe autism do it?

OI, WHEAR'S YER FOOT LOICENCE, LASS?

Attached: 1850822-british-police-officer-gesturing-for-you-to-stop.jpg (865x1300, 83K)

>this is the typical foot fetishist
footfags, not even once

Attached: tits n ass vs feet.jpg (718x325, 66K)

what a fucking Chad

Need for Speed

So uh, how'd he do it?

did the women report him or did security?
I think Alican Reilly should become a Podiatrist or Foot Masseuse

911 operator

If you can convince strangers to take off their shoes, you should have no problem getting a gf with feet you can fondle

Attached: b6c.png (1000x1000, 67K)

LA Noir is decent

He probably offered money to the good looking women and they accepted while some old hags got jealous and reported it

Attached: 1552642696480.jpg (1024x825, 241K)

he was a footfag

I want Dobson to finally give up and go for his inflation fetish craving IRL and watch what will be the result.

Attached: 1552509676094.png (764x712, 453K)

Attached: 1550165913276.png (1000x1000, 162K)

lol

>He asked me to take my boots off, it sounded very official like maybe he was a ticket inspector or CID or with the police. I felt like I had to.
BASED FOOTFAG

Attached: 1551481173231.jpg (771x752, 185K)

Nah, he's the sort of autist who lacks any real self-awareness. (You) on the other hand aren't autistic enough and thus have to live with eternal social awkwardness, have fun!

>Spergs ITT actually believe he "persuaded" women
They were afraid.

Attached: 1448424375640.png (333x141, 2K)

>footfags are LITERALLY autistic

Attached: 1410823501212.jpg (341x290, 8K)

Is that fucking schmorky? He got worse, I see.

>>He asked me to take my boots off, it sounded very official like maybe he was a ticket inspector or CID or with the police. I felt like I had to.
women are literally retarded

The weak should fear the strong.

GTA V RP

>ticket inspectors look at feet
Lmao, could this bitch be any stupider?

how lmao

Absolute lad

>severe autism
>footfag
like clockwork

Attached: waMWXbE.jpg (480x342, 19K)

Thought you were making that up and looked up the news article. It actually is this. Incredible.

>CCTV footage of the incident showed that Reilly had been rubbing his crotch through his jeans during the exchange.

Attached: footfags.png (1000x1000, 153K)

>The next victim was travelling on the top deck of an empty bus from Hayes towards Harrow in April 2014 when Reilly came and sat beside her.
>“He asked me to take my boots off, it sounded very official like maybe he was a ticket inspector or CID or with the police – I felt like I had to,” she said.
>Reilly then ran his hands all over her boots and put his hand inside them, before putting his hands on her feet and rubbing them “almost like a massage.”
>He asked the worried woman if he could keep her boots, but she refused.

[Speech 100] I can read your future

>he asked me to
All he did was ask for her to take them off? That's hardly a trick.

if a woman feels bamboozled after the fact, that's called rape. it's the law of the land, user.

Attached: 964ad70331537edeaa8582b65ee942ff2b5b23acbbe05cd9bdf9cf7da335ddc9.gif (140x140, 792K)