Game Map of Christchurch shooting

Where would someone upload it if he hypothetically made it

Attached: cs_mansion0002.jpg (800x600, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/M4A1-S | Flashback (Field-Tested)
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552685599790.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552709442681.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552727874574.webm
github.com/dessalines/essays/blob/master/us_atrocities.md
youtube.com/watch?v=-awWHKaAgzg
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552741481304.webm
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43883052
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MEGA?

On youtube.

They can't keep getting away with this
steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/M4A1-S | Flashback (Field-Tested)

the previous thread got deleted

Guess mods are still buying and don't want the price to raise just yet.

Right, because this seems like something that a well adjusted individual would do. What's next, a German market map for Truck Simulator Euro?

fucking kek

fuck off endgelord

An /idgames mirror, because if you make the map it better bloody well be for Doom.

What fucking moon pebble currency is 'zł'?

>Being retarded enough to care about some 8gag faggotry

Cringe is an understatement.

polak probably

You cared enough to enter this thread, type a post and fill out the captcha :^)

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552685599790.webm

Attached: 1456969065612s.jpg (250x109, 5K)

gb2 reddit, moralfag.

hahahahahahaha

if "let's players" were this edgy, I'd watch 'em

Attached: 1550698634574.jpg (496x615, 59K)

/pol/cels deserve to be rounded up, held down one by one, have their balls and dick ripped off with crude tools and then be immediately put into mental asylums.

funniest thing i've seen in some time wtf

this along with niggers and mudslimes too

Can't wait for the day wh*te people finally get put in their place and eradicated good thing that we WILL replace you kys incels

Me? Heh, I'm just a dreamer.

have sex

Remember to at least leave some chinks or else you'll only have rocks to play with.

SEETHING

remember to kys incels

This is very based

That sudden rise after the shooting.

have sex

how edgy! upvoted

Fax

ummmmm the store automatically sets the currency to your IPs
why are you falseflagging jakub?

Save them, they're all your my friend.

Attached: 1522275132491.png (720x465, 682K)

>69
>1337
Based

imagine being this retarded

Attached: creepy-shepard-will-bang-you-ok.jpg (742x442, 28K)

can you post the doom edit? too lazy to look it up

cope mudslime

Is it weird that I don't feel a thing while watching those? What have this place done to me.

Holy shit, my sides

Attached: big guys.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

>this place
>not the whole media glorifying violence
ok bud

Why would you? It's not as if the mudslimes are human or something.

Does anyone know what kind of shotgun he entered the Mosque with? I really don't know my shotguns well but I'm guessing it's a Benelli M4.

Attached: 1550002154058.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

I have to say the same. For me it is relatively low quality and it is not that graphic. Even that lady at the end did nothing for me. And it is not that I wish something like that to those innocents. It is just that I feel nothing when watching it.

I couldn't stand those beheading videos or when they torture somebody. This was bearable for me.

>that price spike

Attached: 1508191334188.png (1470x841, 992K)

Oh I felt something alright, it was like a shot of adrenaline right into my heart. Got me so fucking pumped and I don't know why.

Do you edgy cunts not realise how embarrassing you come across as?

I was a little surprised too. I can't handle gore at all to the level where I likely wouldn't even be able to work in most medical professions, yet watching this was more interesting than horrifying. Maybe it's because there was very little gore and it was mostly about the act itself, he didn't autistically revel in the violence or anything.

Based

Attached: This-poster-is-moot.jpg (1890x1417, 122K)

Boomers love the "I've never killed a man I've only killed Communists" meme but give the same sentiment towards muzzies and they FREAK

Holy shit. As a filipino who has to deal with mudslime shit. This is fucking based.

White Man showing allah cock suckers who's boss.

>remove kebab playing on the way there
>subscribe to pewdiepie
>crab rave written on the strobe light
>gas gas gas as the getaway song
The entire thing was one big shitpost

is this real?

I'm thinking it's because this video looks too much like a video game? But I don't know if that's the reason.

Faggot.
But yeah, muzzies, kikes and niggers are not really human. Commies too, since it's hard to call someone human when they have room temperature IQ.

What happens in these webms? Not opening before I know.

LOL, ebin 2 the max

KEK

Attached: graph.png (925x323, 37K)

He's an aussie, what did you expect?

Attached: 1501756233856.png (532x488, 511K)

top fucking kek

Where can I volunteer to help with this

Attached: 1539743893487.jpg (500x376, 52K)

>Is it weird that I don't feel a thing while watching those?

Not really. Most "thoughts & prayers" virtue signalers are just faking sympathy to begin with. Mudshits are totally indifferent to rape gangs as long as it's only white girls who are molested. Considering 90% of don't give the slightest shit what happens to whites or Christians, I don't see why we need to care when they finally have something bad happen to them.

Furthermore, Muslims do not belong in Christchurch, New Zealand to begin with. What are they even doing there? Every country these people build is a complete shithole, and then they move to Christian countries where they go on welfare and try to aggressively turn their host country into the shithole they got out of.

Attached: 1509988877831.jpg (938x809, 135K)

just someone pranking a few people with his bb guns

some guy dabbing

amazing

Looked like a bebelli m2 or beretta m5, but knowing guncity prices in chch, he woulda had a ranger or some other cheap chink version.

Just two edits one with pewdiepie and other with Queen (?) song about having a good time whle you can see the shooting,

*bang* *bang*

Attached: death.gif (500x280, 1.2M)

Will you ask someone else to fuck your gf before you do it yourself?

Maybe there's some truth to the desensitizing of people through way too much exposure to violence. I fucking love john wick but I have to say, I was more bothered by watching a man get killed by being impaled in the eye with a pencil in that than anything in this video. Hell, I'd argue movies like SAW or Final Destination go to extreme lengths to be so much worse than this. Call me an edgelord but it's really hard to care about watching some people be very systematically shot that you already don't feel strongly. I don't wish death or further harm on them, I just can't bring myself to be outraged over this, maybe because I expected something like this to come for a long time now.

holy shit
will i go to hell for thinking this is funny?

Attached: 1386475400555.png (241x228, 83K)

iwantattention.com

I remember Muslims posting laughing emojis in the comments after that Paris concert shooting happened. Oh and the German truck thing. I’m not saying what happened was good but... yeah I remember that.

Just watch it you pussy.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552727874574.webm

Hell or heaven doesn't exist - after you die, you simply stop exist.

kys reddit

tumblr

>prodigy - invaders must die

stop being edgy

Attached: 1513258543606.jpg (344x245, 19K)

Not everyone who comes here is a fucked up degenerate like you. I don't get on on suffering of innocents like you.

Hotline Miami levels when

>maximum generalizing

This is the precise reason why anyone who owns a gun and isn't active police or military should be considered a criminal and stuff like the Christchurch shooting is exactly what happens when you don't curtail someones """freedom of speech"""" when they only want to commit violence towards other.

Attached: 1453562061388.jpg (850x1277, 269K)

Attached: 1552670034595.jpg (1125x643, 470K)

I agree with this user

Attached: DymiwU2UYAAwFtg.jpg (465x715, 72K)

>just sit back and take it, you dumb goy, don't get angry and definitely DO NO fight back

>Every country these people build is a complete shithole

Wow. It's almost as if a certain country has been helping destabilizing the regions they have originated from.

github.com/dessalines/essays/blob/master/us_atrocities.md

>maximum faggotry
Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

If he didn't have guns, he would have just blown the place up, he said this himself.

what a shame

youtube.com/watch?v=-awWHKaAgzg

>having 80 IQ points and falling for whack /pol/ infographics and conspiracy theories

>Just look at me. I'm better than you in every way.

considering you were triggered enough to save that, he was right.

*unsheats machete*
*reloads illegal AK*
this أن نكون صادقين جدا حول هذا الموضوع

Wow, this thread is one of those weird times where you almost interact with your past self. I remember being just like this when I came here, still rather low IQ when it came to philosophy and my world view and believing in easily refutable shit like nihilism just because it made sense to my edgy teenage brain. It’s weird how people go through the exact same phases in their life

>innocents

Maybe that's the whole issue. This isn't a bunch of innocent kids who never did anything to anyone being shot by an edgelord and that being celebrated by other edgelords. It's people from a different culture, who have committed so many similar terrorist attacks against others. It's just really hard for me to not see them as the enemy to some level, though obviously not these random people at a mosque. This isn't about enjoy the deaths of random people at all. Like I said before in the thread, I'm so lightweight I can't handle pretty much any gore. I've never seen any ISIS video because it's too much.

Do you have the one where there's written what a shame?

*tips*
And how are you privy to this information? Have you died before? You aren’t as smart as you think you are, underage faggot.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

If you can prove that all the people that died in this shooting were the ones posting emojis then I'll agree and we can call this ironic justice, but you can't, and chances are these people didn't do that. Yea Forums is not one person, muslims are not one person, americans are not one person, etc.

>conspiracy theories
Silly me, I suppose this is all a big misunderstanding. I'm sure the young girls getting gang-raped by mudslimes would wholeheartedly agree.

Attached: 1501953163346.jpg (1978x8897, 2.93M)

>Muzzie attack
>Truck of peace during an event where there are women and children
>Chad australian attack
>attacks only adult males

>moslems
>innocent

Do you not realise how this retard is the exact same as niggers in ISIS?
>US fighter jet bombs my house
>blame innocent civilians just because they are from the west
>Muslim retard blows up my house
>blame innocent civilians just because they are Muslims
A fucking 4 year old is not your “enemy” it’s just a person

if you're still using the word 'edgy,' you obviously haven't grown up at all. fuck off you zoomer faggot.

Attached: 1463818314123.gif (255x276, 501K)

>guilt by association
Nope, no argument here.

>a bunch of cherry picked information to prove your wildly fabricated conspiracy theories are true

You are even lower IQ than i thought.

How many times have you seen Place of Worship™ thrown around the past couple days? Why can't they say mosque? A fucking mosque in a town called Christchurch. Unbelievable.

I’m not condemning it it’s just interesting. Although I am cringing at my nihilism, it’s the most philosophically inept “theory” in retrospect

>this thread

Attached: 1489357012463.png (500x476, 87K)

>Every Muslims country in the world is "destabilized"
>Muslims have no agency in all of their countries being shitholes

Yep you're right though, it's all whitey's fault. We also cause them to live like animals and commit rape at 20 times the rate of the host population too.

Attached: 1473299903225.jpg (864x1105, 249K)

Not all are terrorists

see

He shot a 4 year old, several other children, and women. Have you not watched it?

A mosque that used to be a church, no less.

>US turns shithole into an even bigger shithole
>this means everyone is now free to shit up NZ

Attached: 1508085907429.jpg (468x895, 69K)

>Catholics raping boys
I sleep
>Muslims raping girls
REAL SHIT

/pol/acks in a nutshell

I mean the kid in that looks normal

Everything should be saved so the embarrassing reality of what /pol/tards were and are is remembered.

I get it. I'm not saying this is the correct path, to retaliate the exact same way they did like this will make anything better. I'm just saying I'm not surprised it happened. Just like with ISIS, there's only so many times you can hear about those damn US imperalists bombing your house and killing your family before you decide you dislike them internally and do not get bothered if something bad happens to them. I know it's just that in reverse. But what would you rather me do? Ignore my feelings on the topic and pretend I'm really outraged and go to Twitter try to push some specific unrelated thing like gun control like a lot of people are doing? Because I feel those guys are true psychopaths, using any disaster to push personal agendas, I'm just trying to look into my own feelings here to understand why this doesn't bother me as much.

best comment itt

Attached: 1402396107555.jpg (226x225, 6K)

No, I’m just being honest. At your age there’s so much mental posturing and bullshit to pretend you and your ideas are much mightier and higher than they are. When you grow up you’ll realise a lot of it was literally just to be alternate and counter culture

What causes these people to go on these rampages? Theres no need for this sort of random violence at all. Violence should only be done to criminals.

Nice

Attached: 1483500720261.png (645x645, 428K)

>see my post lying about it
I’ve watched the video, I’ve seen him shoot kids and women, and I’ve seen the reports of the dead and wounded. Are you in delusion because you would feel guilty about supporting this otherwise?

What are Muslims doing in Christchurch, New Zealand to begin with?

WHY are they even a potential target of attack?

Mental Illness and being deluded by inherently flawed ideologies.

Yeah. It's as if a certain intelligence agency have been killing off intellectuals within that region and sowing resentment against progressive Western values.

>at your age
holy shit, you are such a fucking faggot. you think that you've "grown up" and everyone you're talking to is below you and "edgy" and "cringe" because they disagree with you. im in my 30s. islam is cancer. remove all kebab

>WHITEY BAD
>MUSLIM GOOD
ayy lmao

Attached: 1501953130305.jpg (1978x6776, 3.03M)

Why don't they go do something useful like go into a ghetto area of drug dealers and other such criminals and just kill them instead?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552741481304.webm

Attached: d.png (1600x1000, 2.63M)

There’s nothing wrong with having strong convictions and feelings and acting on them, but if those feelings are telling you to kill innocent people then your ideas behind them are totally fucked. This guy is literally the exact same as any ISIS terrorist, he’s not proven his point to anyone, just made his views look even more insane and dangerous to the rest of the world. The problem is that with modern politics, people can’t be honest. If this man was allowed to state his right wing views in a place of debate, without judgement, he might have changed his mind or else felt less powerless, but that’s not the case. It’s tragic because this never needs to happen.

Why are fucking faggots giving the trannies attention? Just fucking ignore them and post more dead muslims.

Honestly, white people. They start all the wars. They don't care about their own families. The world will be a better place when there's less of them.

Just like broneis, they try and save face and will deny their involvement in kekfaggotry. Save all you can.

>rapefugees come in
>rape gangs start popping up immediately
Goddamn, if only I wasn't an 80IQ retard and had a degree in statistics. I would surely see a pattern here, but alas.

Attached: 1502357813547.jpg (1940x1500, 832K)

Cause people who believe in stuff like this are too far removed from logic and rationalism

Go back to your forklift job, Hans.

Kill yourself faggot we aren’t going anywhere

>more cherry picked hyper sensationalist articles to prove a point.

Think about it from a human aspect though. YES, immigration is an issue. But if you are a Muslim living in some third world shithole, obviously given the chance you would move to somewhere where you can have the best for your family and children, you can’t expect them not to do that. The government in this case is what he should be mad at, for letting them in, instead of raging against human nature to simply act in their best interests. The second point of this is, the ones that aren’t first generation and were born there, like the children, have no conception of any of the politics behind this and were simply thrust into the situation and living their lives. If you want to get mad at anyone, get mad at politicians who have created this situation instead of people just following their nature

Fuck, that last one is horrible.

>More cherrypicking
>No links to articles posted
Here is something Yea Forums related since you forgot which board you are posting in /pol/ack

Attached: 6mgpttba94w11.jpg (3847x5356, 3.86M)

>Not being edgy is met with such a violent reaction that it's retroactively edgy to not be edgy

Attached: 1537037883569.jpg (1080x1082, 77K)

don't you have a truck of peace to stand in front of?

Unfortunately for us the browner the country the lower the IQ.

>haha i put the doom music over the footage XDD
get this low effort shit outta here

Attached: 1539393271267.png (614x615, 552K)

he cute

>Implying said shithole wouldn't became better hadn't been for foreign intervention

Attached: doomsweating.png (600x600, 500K)

I agree with everything you say, this was not an attack to prove he is "right" as much as throw his ideas out there and make them as public as possible through a shocking attack. Maybe things would have been different if he had an open platform for debate that didn't immediately demonize him, label him 30 different things that call him a monster and tell him to go away to the embrace of other people who think like him or have even more extreme views.

I feel those people eventually just band up together, reinforce each other's views and start organizing themselves at some point to act out on that extremism. Then something like this happens.

Like the one some Incel was driving?
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43883052

Don't you have an actual argument to make?

All you do is attempting emotional manipulation with cherry picked dumb shit.

And no you straight up went to insulting and making assumptions, after you noticed you low-IQ tactic didn't work.

This. You get more yous by being normal non nazi.

You do know your buzzwords won't change the facts, right?
Keep sucking Abdul's dick and enjoy living in a shithole of your own creation.

Attached: 1545836311237.jpg (750x739, 42K)

Feels good to be fucking white.

>Alek Minassian
sounds wite 2 me

>low-IQ tactic
And I suppose ignoring statistical, empirical AND anecdotal evidence while spouting the same buzzwords over and over again is a mark of high IQ, right?
Carry on, ubermensch. At least you gave me a good laugh.

Yeah Doom is gay boomer shit. Where's the Halo 3 MLG obnoxious montage from 2009 YouTube or whatever.

>thinking any first world country qualifies as "a shithole".