Why has interest in this game declined so fast?

Why has interest in this game declined so fast?

Attached: 3471387-dims.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

my interest definitely hasnt sooooo.... youre wrong about that

there's 5 threads up right now.

It's not exactly a long game. You generally play up to Dante Must Die, and then move on. The people that play on hell and hell, and shoot for the best rank on every stage are a very dedicated minority.

It hasn’t? There’s like 5 threads on Yea Forums at a time dude.. unless you mean like by the normalfag population but you know they’re just bandwagoning anyway.
They’ll be on sekiros nuts next week for a few days before moving on

Huh?

>people finished it
>people playing higher difficulties
>actual fans don't shitpost

i mean general interest

Attached: 7y78yh78h78h78.jpg (1327x655, 197K)

>5 other DMC threads up right now

I'm still seeing 5+ threads on the catalogue 24/7.
Nice subtle attempt, blunderfag.

Short and has no replayability

There's 5 threads on Yea Forums for a ton of dumbshit, that's not a good example.

its a short game which most people will play through once

yeah but most of them barely reach 100 replies and its only a week after launch

>why are fans of this game not shitposting 24/7?
do you have FAS?

Your post is surrounded by posts about the game. Even a dumb phoneposter like me can see that's bullshit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-120305.png (1080x1920, 882K)

because the streamers that zoomers watch are going to do one playthrough and move on.

Semi long game. Most streamers play DH and move on. Not a lot of memorable music for a DMC game and level design is uninspired. Story is alright but the ending feels butchered and rushed. I'm still playing it on DMD and trying to get S ranks though.

1-3 of them are talking about the flaws of the game and being drowned out by fanboy shilling.

1-2 of them are about the game and end in about 150 replies.

What the fuck are you talking about there's multiple DMC5 threads on the front page right fucking now.
Are you just baiting to keep discussion going you vapid shithead??

why lie? there's been constant threads that reach bump limit. there was one that died just an hour or two ago.

>Barely reach 100
I've seen multiple threads reach bump limit.

>Why is there no interest?
>There is, there are multiple threads
>NNOOO DELETE THIS