EA survey finds majority of players want games to be more inclusive

>EA survey finds majority of players want games to be more inclusive
pastebin.com/H7D2v9n2
Why do they keep pushing this bullshit? Only 2.2k people took the survey.

Attached: survey.png (633x603, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vA3OqkSX4QA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do you have to post this trash? Kill yourself, nobody cares

>45 percent that they would be "likelier to play" a game that included these features. The survey implies that backlash against inclusive features comes from a minority of players.

Then why do those games keep flopping LMAO

Attached: Dil proof.webm (716x540, 1.74M)

>EA survey finds their fans find more value in how gay a character is instead of being well written

This is nothing new.

Attached: 1347108059799.jpg (415x423, 27K)

A survey is not a poll. My gosh I hate how people manipulate data now. Also those games always flop

>more inclusive then it already is
What does that MEAN?

Where can I take this survey?

Why are you making this an either/or thing when the survey didn't?

Not wrong, definitely would like white male/female representation. So many games about brown people nowadays, it's time someone tried breaking the mold and used more white people.

>inclusive
>everyone is a nigger

Sorry, it's for EA employees only.

>comment section closed with 0 comments
Really makes you think. If it's really only the minority of "gamers" who hate inclusivity why close the comment section? Surely the majority will drown out the voices of those bigot pigs who are in the minority.

Who cares?

Nobody with an actual brain supports EA anyway. And shoving brown people, trannies and ugly women into video games does negatively affect sales, time and time again. Sooner or later they will wisen up when they realize that shekels are left on the table.

>>Then why do those games keep flopping LMAO
bad games flop, good games succeed. inclusivity doesn't change much.

KILL ALL NIGGERS (in videogames).
NIGGERS DON'T BELONG (in videogames).
NIGGERS ARE ALWAYS DISGUSTING TO LOOK AT (in videogames especially)

NAME ONE GOOD NIGGER (videogame) CHARACTER. YOU CAN'T. IF YOU CAN YOU ARE A KEK.

It means less inclusive, the goal is to have a blob of ill-defined humanoid mass.

>EA

>Only 2.2k people took the survey
So you don't know how surveys work?

>ban all normal people for "toxicity"
>only fans left are insane SJWs
>"Wow, gamers must really like SJW bullshit!"

Attached: what.png (211x206, 14K)

I'm ok with more black characters only if they're more fabulous

Attached: 5i4l5KFa1wcwe4co1_1280.jpg (1280x854, 104K)

Winston from Overwatch

San Andreas was good, though.

cringe
how much longer we need to suffer wh*Toid """people""" in our games?

this motherfucker

Attached: sgt Johnson.jpg (960x1106, 105K)

Still a disgusting nigger. There are no good niggers.

and yet here you are whining that the survey wasn't inclusive enough

i can't wait to play as a paedophile or a dogfucker

Attached: pedo stable v2.jpg (1280x1670, 783K)

From flat breasted to atom bosom, from zero ass to jumbo jet hangar, from corpse pale to Amazon goddess tan, from Standgebläse to giraffe woman, every kind of waifu should be represented.

This

Functional people don't care if a brown person or woman is in there game or movie. Ghostbusters flopped because people didn't want to go see it, period. Wonderwoman and Captain Marvel didn't flop because people wanted to see them, period.

>these niggers are fine because i was a kid haha
Reality check, this inclusivity thing started in the 80s.

>Ghostbusters flopped because people didn't want to go see it, period.
and those who did positively confirmed it was factually garbage

Name a single thing that would improve about these characters by making them not black.

there's nothing wrong with that pic, the answers are very reasonable and things Yea Forums agrees with even: fictious children can't be exploited.

>hatting on based Stg. Johnson
actually kill yourself

No white genocide

>survey about diversity
>only people who want it reply to it

That's not how it works. You gather people for a video games survey, otherwise you just fuck with your own data. Contrary to what you may believe, companies like EA want accurate data out of this, not shilling material, because they're in the business of selling video games, and need to know how to best do that.

so make every character american

this survey was intentionally made to be misleading as fuck

>Inclusion is a broad term, but Shi provided examples to give participants additional context, such as character creators that allow for a range of skin colours and body sizes
>45 percent that they would be "likelier to play" a game that included these features. The survey implies that backlash against inclusive features comes from a minority of players.

so 45% of people want character creation in a game
55% either dont care or dont want it
somehow this has something to do with racists

I guess that's why Battlefield 5 sols so well.

>because they're in the business of selling video games, and need to know how to best do that.
>by pandering to literally the opposite of the people they should be selling
And before you come here with "muh expanding market", shiting on your core audience to do it has time and time again proven it kills interest in the product, be it video games or not.

PCGamer had to close comments though. Even mainstream is annoyed by this lie. Not to mention they sent that survey to many people, you need to be a "special" kind of person to not delete the email right away.

easy pete

>KILL ALL [redacted]S (in videogames).
Why particularly them?
>[redacted]S DON'T BELONG (in videogames).
But then how would you kill them in videogames?
>[redacted]S ARE ALWAYS DISGUSTING TO LOOK AT (in videogames especially)
See exhibit A, but I'll be fair with you googling and searching theres not much, especially in memory. Gonna need at least a couple more years of progressionivenession.
>NAME ON GOOD [redacted] (videogame) CHARACTER. YOU CA-
It's been a long time since I played RE5 so I probably shouldn't be lazy but I'll go with exhibit A again. Bad ai and all that aside, she seemed nice. Helped me end my rivalry with WIGGER.

Attached: exhibit A.png (944x854, 1.49M)

Captain Marvel didnt flop because Disney straight up bought tickets.

>this survey was intentionally made to be misleading as fuck
so just like your post only that yours is worse?

Welcome to Yea Forums newfriend.

>Cthulhu finds majority of humans want to dump trump

>Disney straight up bought tickets.
what? how would they pay taxes on that?

You're not white and the "white genocide" isn't a thing.

That massive SJW infested flop Apex Legends being a good example.

>overwatch flopped
>apex legends flopped
what?

Yeah I'm sure you're smarter than the billion dollar corporation that keeps making record profits.

you can't have an opinion unless you also make [thing]
lel
also
>what is Battlefield V
>what is nu-Battlefront

>apex floped
yes it flopped, even paying ninja 1 million dollar to play that dogpile didnt help

just pretend i put my meme arow on the first sentence.

this smells fishy, are there any details on the study? Exacts questions, how were the questions posed and to whom exactly etc

You can have an opinion, but you gotta accept it's probably wrong when the people with a different opinion are widely successful.
Also, nu-BF2 failed because they pushed lootboxes too hard.

what does inclusive mean
just buy the game if you want to play it

because EA would deliberately rig their own study so that they get results that will lead to bad business decisions and lost money? the fuck?

>but you gotta accept it's probably wrong when the people with a different opinion are widely successful.
>widely successful.
you call BFV and Battlefront widely successful?

because the American game industry has been totally taken over by SJWs. Like the comic industry. Too late. They only ruin it, and none of them care about sales.

Ugliest cast of characters in history

Attached: merlin_139792227_19a1f5a4-3f6a-4cac-ab5d-43a3aeef069c-articleLarge.jpg (600x584, 53K)

>because EA would deliberately rig their own study so that they get results that will lead to bad business decisions and lost money?
Yes.
Unironically.
Especially if it's a SJW conducting the study.
Cuck companies have been placing politics over profits for awhile now.

And it doesnt help that the people that eat shit games are not catered with inclusive characters

I truly do not give a fuck either way. With 2.2k results, looks like I'm probably right. The only problem I have is that they're only adding minorities for good boy points.

I call EA widely successful. Also, why do you keep bringing up BF2? It has nothing to do with this. Are you that desperate for examples?

Underrated

>Only 2.2k people took the survey.

Attached: 1543658933756.png (684x529, 134K)

>BF2
you mean V?
and why not? one of the most recent games of them and flopped harder that Hardline

Attached: kek.jpg (758x628, 38K)

Bullshit. He could split me in half...

Attached: 1552001054562.jpg (1920x2160, 1.39M)

I mean battlefront. As in Battle Front 2.

>because EA would deliberately [do something stupid] that will lead to bad business decisions and lost money?
Where have you been these last 5 years?

Attached: 1531167426106.png (374x374, 300K)

>SJWs are still pushing their dysgenic commie shit

>deluded old boomers keep hiring them

All this does is create racial and cultural friction. In past decades characters just looked cool and there was no agenda.

When I see pic related, it's a reminder that our enemies have infiltrated our media and are rubbing it in our faces.

Attached: apex-legends-best-character-lifeline-640x360.jpg (640x360, 30K)

>honest business is probably wrong when dishonest business is widely successful

Most of my experiences with black people recently have been overwhelmingly negative. Like two weeks one punched my car window for seemingly no reason and I pointed a gun at him and we started yelling at each other. Nothing happened though.

dead game

ah my mistake
but my post still stands

I'm sure it was your fault. Unless you're also black. Then it was the nearest white man's fault.

It's a free battle royale game from a major company. You could play as ambulatory fecaliths and millions of 12 year olds and third worlders would still play it.

>Game is too difficult for me.
Well, time to make games even more easier so the companies can keep selling them

Attached: 1510859546256.webm (640x360, 2.32M)

>games too difficult for me

In my 30 years praying gaems only one game was too difficult for me, and conquering it was exhilarating.

Too many women gaming today.

WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT

YOURE WHALE CUM

youtu.be/vA3OqkSX4QA

two thousand people is large enough of a sample for our multi billion dollar industry

Attached: flop.png (371x317, 187K)

>am mildly racist
>am mildly sexist
>literally the most stereotypical white male photos on my tinder/bumble, holding a fish, wearing polos and boat shoes etc etc
>literally have “Conservative” tagged on my bumble page as my politics
>still constantly get swiped right on by black and Hispanic women

I get lots of white women too but there was this one who was like a 20 year old model from somewhere in the Carribean wanted me to take her virginity after just a day of texting her. The worst part is I’m not even bluffing right now. What gives

Attached: D1B93FEF-5BE1-425A-9F51-EDD6E739CC12.jpg (400x400, 43K)

what kind of answer are these, what an absolutely retarded survey, westerners are fucking faggots.

I would like to see the actual details of the study who did (((they))) ask?

>For the purpose of this research, we provided the following examples to better define inclusion:
YBeing able to customize your character to have a wide range of skin colors and body sizes
> Stories or plots with culturally diverse characters
>Healthy and friendly in-game chat experiences
>Offering features that allow those with special needs to play
When you define "diverse" like that in your survey most people are going to agree with at least one of these points, no fucking shit.
With such a broad definition that even "Character costumization" is considered diverse i'm surprised it's only 56%.

Attached: 1471274695990.jpg (500x750, 57K)

>targeted "decision makers in entertainment purchases"
>with an age range of 13-54.
i'm sorry, what?

Attached: 1539851764860.jpg (600x600, 24K)

>even paying ninja 1 million dollar
>m-muh anonymous source

America needs to Balkanise. It’d be fine if Hollywood/Los Angeles was its own country but with the entire US at its disposal the cultural propaganda backed up by threat of massive military force makes the US just overwhelm the rest of the world for the worse. That New Zealand shooter talked about the United States and Donald Trump for fucks sake more than Australia in his own manifesto. No one country should be that powerful and the worst part is the youth of the world try to desperately mimic its shitty styrofoam urban culture that it in turn gleefully exports.

>an online survey sent out to US gamers and US gamers only
>56% say yes
The memes write themselves at this point.

Attached: 56 percent.png (701x443, 87K)

have sex.

Women see strength and high IQs and want their children to inherit those traits.

Exactly. They’re not shooting for profit anymore, they’re trying to be politically and culturally effective enough to gain SUBSIDIES, the ultimate goal of every major corporation in todays world.

>More inclusive
>No whites and no real asians
Epic.

Dumb women are the ones who go for frogposters on Tinder.

What are some games where I can build an ethnostate?

Attached: 1547142326386.jpg (473x591, 37K)

Here's a totally happened story from the woman who led the study:
>I had spent weeks before the event perfecting my combos and was ready to take on the competition. As the event got started, one of the guys in the crowd smirked at me and said, “Get out of here. Girls don’t game.” I’ll never forget how much his words stung as his buddies laughed at me. I glanced around and noticed that I was the only girl there. Feeling out of place—like somehow because I was a female I had less of a right to be there—I stood up to leave. That’s when I heard another voice say, “Let her play.” I could see that the clear and assertive voice belonged to a guy at the back of the room whose blue baseball cap bobbed far above the crowd. That shut up the bullies quick.

Yeah, I'm sure this survey is totally legit and not at all predetermined.

>tfw DNA test came back 99.7% Western European

I’m going to be the first one lycnehd by our new Afro-Hispanic overlords in 2050

I have, my friend.

I just read though that article, what a load of manipulative bullshit.
>The findings outlined below are from an online survey sent out to US gamers in May 2018. 2,252 individuals took the survey, ranging from 13–54 years old, who own and play games on console/PC, and who are decision makers in entertainment purchases.
this says fucking nothing. They could have put up a link on a bioware forum with the title "answer our questionnaire about inclusion in video games", of course mostly fags caring about that shit would have answered.

there are questions in there that don't even allow a negative answer or are plain retarded.
See pic related, what does that even fucking say.
And in the majority of questions they mix single player and multiplayer yet still talk about toxicity and shit.

Attached: my_first_questionnaire.jpg (663x662, 29K)

>burger gamers want more diversity
>they are also mainly concerned with games being to difficult for them
So we can officially acknowledge now that burgers are the worst, right?

Attached: 0.png (811x682, 28K)

>He still thinks the publisher cares about core demographics
>He's still hasn't voted in favor of/made outrageous suggestions to developers to make things worse

You aren't buying the games either, but you may as well voice your input with bikeshedders too.

Attached: 51-W9cgW5tL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 27K)

Yeah I’m American and we’re the scum of the earth. I hate this country

None of these are acceptable reasons.
>waa waa i'm too gay and bad at games
Where's the "game is shit" option?

Free (you)s

I'm sure EA is glad to know that the backlash against Battlefield was just made up and didn't REALLY affect their sales.

The people that vote in such surveys aren't the people that buy the games. Surveys like that are targeted towards specific political mindsets, held by people that don't play video games.

because only faggots buy them

Attached: 9c5932d74e902453fd07ad883b850754.jpg (650x650, 184K)

>second
>last tree
almost half of the asked are concerned with accessibility for the with special need, a third with violence, wtf.
It looks like this is the same crowd they get the "women are 50% of player" from

Attached: burgers_not_even_onece.jpg (820x478, 38K)

>survey
So literally nothing. I can survey a gay parade in new york and ask them what they think about dicks then say "9 in 10 American men find dick delicious". If you actually pay attention to reception and responses of people, most dont care or dont like it, it's the small minority that actually want diversity.

wait i thought of another one

Attached: Dil stats1.webm (576x432, 541K)

What was her sampling method? It's a near guarantee that there was not only response bias, but also huge age, gender, and political representation problems to get dumbass results like those.

Let me ask you this, if a game studio tweeted out "who likes our games" and 99% of the people, who obviously follow up on the dev studio so they obviously do like them, say yes, is that really reliable info and can I say "survey shows 99% of everyone likes our games" while still being truthful?

>companies like EA want accurate data out of this

Unless it's the marketing department doing it, gathering data that shows their marketing is the correct thing to do.

>Take out multiplayer and there won't be toxicity
>Reduce or remove micro transactions and reduce the amount of grind

Literally another shoah are you trying to kill off their main source of shekels?

The days of white men are over!
Face it, it's now OUR time, whitebois beware, we took your women now we're taking your games, all you can do is jerk off in a corner and cry hahahaha!

It's really hard to parse out what that question is even asking, and it doesn't allow for what is likely a common response "I don't pay attention" or "I don't care". And if we're just going by staight numbers, representation can't improve for all demographics simultaneously, so the answers to this question actually imply that the data is unreliable junk detached from reality and should be disregarded.

The survey was only available to California

I haven't cried while I jerked off in over a week, faggot.

>EA survey
Stopped reading there.

They should run a survey on how many people wish their shitty company got religion of peace'd

No, but lying is nothing new to anyone at EA.
Reminder that this publisher has thrived on lies for years.

The new gimmick now is that EA is subsidized to push that shit. So they not only nickel and dime you with DLC and MTX, they also get money from certain (((people))) to cram propaganda down your throat. Best to abandon EA all together.

>inclusive
>everyone literally the same shae of brown, black hair and brown eyes

DIVERSE

It means no white men.

Attached: 4L_89j5NELK.jpg (2214x1917, 819K)

So what ? Who buys EA shit today ?

5/7 are nigger and thats only because one is masked.

Just for anyone who doesn't know, this survey was made by a minority female and has leading questions, loaded words, and people had to go out of their way to participate. It'a junk data.

How could they possible be more inclusive?

Il believe it when its proven,

>inb4 not all gamers are pale white european boys
gee, what a surprise

>people would rather watch than play
Shocker

>20 year old model from somewhere in the Carribean wanted me to take her virginity
No Model is fucking Virgin at 20
She lost that shit at 14 to boys in her hood that prey on "models"
Don't kid your self with this shit tier larping

>canada is whiter than america

Goddamn Mexicans and blacks are making us look bad. I live in the south and they're everywhere.

Pale white european boys are the best gaymers though.

Absolutely no white men as playable characters (being playable will potentially put them in a position of power).

>those reponse
Zoomer are a mistake

Maybe because its their land? Come to Europe where you belong white man.

They would absolutely do that. The same people that pushed all this inclusivity nonsense made this study, so of course they rigged it to show that they were right an not completely full of shit wastes of company resources. If they actually admitted that everything they've pushed for has damaged the company for years, they'd be fired immediately.

ow has been bleeding for months
apex is irrelevant now that they run out of money to pay streamers

I'm too broke, plus we manifest destinied the fuck out of this land (A time honored European tradition in the olden days.) so we should do whatever we want with it.

I think as a country our unspoken biggest regret was participating in the slave trade and shipping blacks by the boatload here for farming equipment.

Why, why?! Why couldn't we have just picked out own cotton?!

You're really bad at false-flagging

Demoman

only 2.2k is the amount of retards that care about fag enabling shit. Out of the hundreds of millions of gamers.

They essentially asked just over 2000 people "Do you have a problem with a custom character creator that has multiple available skin tones and body types"

Always read the parameters of a study and remember, nobody initiates a study they think will prove them wrong. I don't think I've ever read a study on social issues that wasn't filled with leading questions.

Attached: 1545127771970.jpg (614x1024, 64K)

Attached: gamergate-comic-1.png (625x605, 52K)

>eat soma
what the fuck does this mean?

>literally only one white male in the game and he's the only character with an evil backstory
How is that not diverse enough?

Attached: 1465063329282-1.png (500x327, 77K)

Why do white males get eternally triggered by the idea of women and non white people enjoying video games too?

Attached: tumblr_inline_mok73u5H8N1qz4rgp_zps69f369a6.gif (245x200, 456K)

you never went to

Read a book, zoomer.

Its their inability to accept that non-whites lack empathy so they can only identify with things that looks similar to them. A white male is fine with playing as an asian woman, a black man, a robot, an alien, a skeleton, a sentient piece of bread but other races lack empathy and cannot.

Maybe they should have done a survey on how many people want EA to fucking die

>spanish and portuguese descendands and african descendants have more right to live in america than the anglo/franco/german descendants
huh

>EA survey
Really reliable

Attached: C5F27D01-037B-4257-9D3B-BB3EC49FC0F9.jpg (1600x2702, 645K)

I don't care if a game's entire cast is gay niggers from outer space just make it a good game and don't give me any of your shitty DLC and microtransaction practices you fucking cunts.

Attached: 64346.jpg (569x428, 25K)

You killed Visceral and ruined Mass Effect, EA. All I want left in life is to see you burn before I die.

Attached: 1530611620880.jpg (480x540, 29K)

>Apex Legend
>flop

Eat soma disdik

>Video games don’t influence your thoughts. Games don’t make you more violent or racist or sexist
>Video games do influence your thoughts. This is why we can’t allow game devs to insert pro-diversity/globalist/LGBT propaganda, we need white protagonists or they promote the idea of white genocide
Why are /pol/v crossposters always so blatantly inconsistent?

im willing to bet that the survey was garbage to begin with and was actively directed at people they'd get the answer from they already wanted anyway

lmao so its completely irrelevant and people were just towing the line because obviously it's suicide to actively oppose corporate politically correct culture

What does "inclusive" literally even mean?

Are they saying people are so stupid they won't play a game because they don't identify with the main character?

/pol/ doesn't give two shits about video games.

it's not about the thoughts at all though you dumb faggot, it's about cynical lazy design motivated by a malicious ideology

Anyone dumb enough to fill out EA surveys is dumb enough to want "inclusive games".
Sage and fucking hide.

>I literally can't answer this question.
These people are what's shaping gaming. JUST

haha

Attached: lol.jpg (675x113, 12K)

Yes, exactly that.
Self inserting is killing variety in videogames

Why do you give a shit about ideology if games don’t influence your thoughts?

It means no white men allowed.

>survey finds normalfaggots value anything but good gameplay in vidya
The crash is long overdue

Where's
>The game is shit

because the game is less fun when tainted by shitty real world politics? lmao

It means only brown characters.

>Hi do you like inclusive things
>Huh? Yeah sure I guess whatever

Who said that's why nobody wants dumb faggot nigger characters in their games? Nobody wants diversity because it's stupid and lazy virtue signaling. Nice try though sweety

>survey

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

nice gaslighting EA. surveying YOUR OWN EMPLOYEES doesn't constitute "a majority of players"

>45%
>majority
??????

How does having more brown people in a game make it less fun? The ethnicity of a character is entirely aesthetic and has almost no impact on actual gameplay, except maybe in games that have customization options.

that's true for the entire west desu

>How does having more brown people in a game make it less fun? The ethnicity of a character is entirely aesthetic and has almost no impact on actual gameplay, except maybe in games that have customization options.
but we literally just established it's not only easthetic, it's political

You're honestly stupid at this point to deny that when a movie or game puts emphasis on diversity, or real world political pandering, it is almost always a failure.

in the everlasting drive for more and more profits companies are turning to progressivism as the bleeding edge in appealing to the lowest common denominator

Then why does everyone bitch and moan and cry and mention white genocide every time a black character shows up?
>virtue signaling
Everyone “virtue signals”. By accusing other people of virtue signaling you yourself are virtue signaling about how you don’t virtue signal, lmao

What kind of newscast talks about the studies and doesn't show the actual evidences, papers and interviews tied to the cases?

Attached: 1552325219347.jpg (384x395, 24K)

Go back to recess, tom.

It identifies as a higher number you bigot.

>and the "white genocide" isn't a thing.
lol

>EA survey finds what EA wants to find

How many of these things find something they totally don't want to be the case? Yeah.

And we’ve already agreed that video games don’t influence your thoughts. So why do you give a shit. How can it make the game less fun if it has no impact on gameplay. If you agree that video games don’t influence your thoughts then it being political or not wouldn’t matter, no one is influenced by it

>Then why does everyone bitch and moan and cry and mention white genocide every time a black character shows up?
because most of the time they're included it's informed by a nasty ideology that sees white men as the devil?

One of the operators in Rainbow Six: Raven Shield was black, right?

>I NEED TO SELF INSERT OR I CANT PLAY
>GROSS, WHY DOES THE GAME ONLY HAVE TWO GENDERS?
>SHOULD I PLAY AS A HUMAN OR AN ELF? THEY LOOK LIKE ME AS A UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL
>EW, IM NOT PLAYING AS A DWARF OR WORSE
> UGH, WHY DO DEVS BOTHER WITH ‘UGLY’ RACES
>IM GOING TO RANT ABOUT THIS TO THE DEVS ON TWITTER!
I didn’t buy the game, I hate the icky ‘gamer’ label

>white genocide
Most are really just pointing out the hypocrisy of the modern left, doing mental backflips to reconcile hating racism and hating white people. Literally nobody cared about black or female characters before the 2010s, it was only until blacks and females started being aggressive about everything and demanding shit did the presence of females and minorities become so politicized.
>by saying you dont like virtue signaling in your games, you are virtue signaling
Honest question, do you have to try being this retarded or does it just come naturally?

what is it you dont understand lmao, when i play a game like that and i know about the surrounding politics it becomes impossible to seperate the two and it taint the fun in the game because everytime you see a stronk black womyn it's there because of the same mindset you see everywhere now

Yes, and we totally learned in the fast few years that EA is trustworthy.

>most of the time
Name 5 times where there is objective, empirical evidence where the game devs included brown people specifically because they hate white people.

>>crying about white genocide
Firstly, cut the hyperbole, you nigger faggot. Secondly, depending on the game, people don't always bitch about minority characters, nobody was bothered by Franklin in GTAV other then him not being as fleshed out as Trevor or Michael for example.

The problem though, is that EA has a socjus friendly agenda for various reasons, one of those reasons being that they have over the past years and decades pissed off the core gamer demographic to the point that they are nearly universally hated or at least strongly disliked by said demographic and rather then try and mend this damaged relationship by being less of a bunch of greedy kike cocksuckers they have instead chosen to look for new marks.

all of them
most just copy other news sites word for word and the cite the original at the bottom

I mean, is "we are bad at having children" really genocide?

But why does it matter. Games don’t influence your thoughts. It being political is ultimately irrelevant if it doesn’t influence anyone. Do you see what I mean here?

Never received that survey. Wonder how they determined who got it?
Probably those who bought anthem and BF5, which is already heavy selective bias.
I've spent about $500 on origin so far, so it's not like it's restricted to a certain cashflow, I don't think.

Donkey Kong

Because it's not so much "hey heres a character we wrote" and more "christ, white males are boring and annoying, we need to do something about them, until then heres a character that smashes racism and the patriarchy and fuck you if you dont like them" followed by a "wow, this dev/director made ANOTHER white Male character? WTF?" So naturally, people are taking issue now with every single minority character because it's just all so tiresome.

uncharted
that uncharted standalone
mafia 3
in the valley of gods
wolfenstein TNO

>A white male is fine with playing as an asian woman, a black man, a robot, an alien, a skeleton, a sentient piece of bread but other races lack empathy and cannot.

If any of that was true they wouldn't be so triggered by non white non male and non heterosexual characters as seen in this thread and many others.

Attached: 1474577737976.png (584x717, 323K)

See

Sgt. MOTHERFUCKING Johnson

no i think you're i silly guy for getting caught up on thoughts, who gives a fuck about thoughts it's about fun, and cynically designed inversion of the previous straight white male paradigm are literally no more creative or entertaining, except now there's the added bonus of it being inform by blatant racism

>Wanting politics in your vidya

Whatever happened to fun?

>we surveyed a diverse group of Bay Area liberals and found that most people want more anti white racism and corporatism masking as communism.

Fix’d

>ask a predetermined group of people their opinions on what they want in vidya
>then proceed to use those carefully selected people as your base and claim they represent the whole vidya community
Welcome to skewed statistics.

Is this the same one from years ago where they made a bunch of international profiles to agree with themselves and got caught, or are they just pulling the same shit again and hoping noone remembers?

>(((EA Survey)))
yes im sure it was a well constructed and legitimate survey dont by one of their diversity officers

GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: 1534797682152.jpg (1600x900, 124K)

nu Yea Forums doesn't care, it actively support mobile games, gacha, microtransactions, homogeneous gamedesign and diversity politics

gaming is dead

>linking me to another post instead of just saying what you have to say
Pathetic

>Big AAA company does research and wow, look at it, the research justifies all of their recent decisions, what a crazy coincidence!

I don't buy it.

I WANT MORE DIVERSITY
>t.Mike from North Korea

all of them, including European you impoverished retard.

We just did.
49 dead, 48 injured.

Attached: RISE UP.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

What is Black Panther and Overwatch?

>Wolfenstein TNO
>Uncharted
The protagonists are white in those games, had nothing anti-white in them.
>Uncharted standalone
Had nothing anti-white in it
>Mafia 3
Had nothing anti-white in it
>In the Vallwy of Gods
Never heard of it, post proof

We play Apex legends because it's a fun game . Not because it's progressive.
And the characters not speaking much about progressive shit beyond the bear minimum helps with that.

See
And that's not mentioning the plethora of games where they planned a specific character then changed them to be a diversity token for no reason other than tokenism and twitter points.

I TOO WANT MORE DIVERSITY AS IT REALLY IMPACTS THE WAY I PLAY
>t.Chad from Chad

literally all of them ((((((((science))))))) is functionally the new religion

>But that's objectifying, user! Beautiful women don't exist!

Fuck. What went so wrong?

>black Panther
>diverse
>overwatch
>game that bled out since launch and is literally keeling over

Why? Sounds like something that would hurt alot of people. Obviously most people understand that these douchebags are a minority and that no one gives a fuck if you are a girl, but I can see it being annoying.

It's a word. Say it, it's liberating. Nigger

>And the characters not speaking much about progressive shit beyond the bear minimum helps with that.
Fuck, there's a mandatory bear quota being enforced in games now?

who did they ask? the inhabitents of a gaybar?

Thank God Lifeline looks more like
Ingame.

Attached: 1533469371497.jpg (743x499, 129K)

“Diverse” refers to a macro-scale, not a micro one. As in “the majority of mainstream movies, for the longest time, predominantly featured white people, so having some movies with mostly black people will diversify the film industry as a whole”

I don’t know why you niggers keep using this retarded argument, it’s shit and it’s obvious what people mean

Your wife's friend and caretaker of her son, Jamal

ea is trying really hard to go bankrupt. let them die. they'll push for diversity until the company collapses. then they'll blame evil sexist white man for not buying their overrated trash and go suck dicks for a living.

GAMERS RISE UP WE GOTTA PROTECT OUR GAMING CULTURE IM NOT TRIGGERED YOU ARE TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Wolfenstein TNO
literally outright slams white people and capitalism on multiple occasions
>Uncharted
literally designed by a creative directo more concerned with diversity than fun and contains a scene of a black woman beating up two well built white men
>Uncharted standalone
its entire existence is an artifact of the studio's ideology
>Mafia 3
features a black male protagonist and black woman engaging in gratuitous murder of exclusively white men
>In the Vallwy of Gods
a game featured a black woman exploring ancient egyptian ruins (lmao we wuz kangz, they weren't) made by a studio that has actively engaged in political activism over social media in the past

and this is just scratching the surface

>EA is trying really hard to go bankrupt
>They'll push for Diversity.

Nigga the fuck you're talking about . BR or not Apex is the most fun i've had in an FPS since Call of Duty 2.

Then in that case Black Panther was successful because it had the Marvel Söy audience and the black audience, how else would Tyler Perry still have a job if the Black audience didnt like exclusively black films.

Also notice how I said most, because very rarely are there exceptions, but that's not the rule

>im too broke
>blaming history for his current fate
Typical braindead flyover white trash, youll never make it out of your farmland and live in the glorious coastline

Featuring women and minorities is literally huwhite genocide

There have been black-only shows and movies for decades that have been popular because of black people you dumb nigger, christ I fucking hate arguing with absolute retards.

Listen there, you little shit. If I cried every time I was bullied, teased or questioned, I wouldn't achieve half of what I have. All this bitch wants is sympathy points, to paint herself as a victim,and it doesn't really matter if this story true or not, it serves this sociopathic purpose of inflating her disfucntional ego.

It's not a question of if it hurts or not. It's not pleasant, duh. Everyone gets shit. Normal people just don't casually spill out all the beans about some random event that was shit knows how long ago. People grow up and get over it, realizing that it only made them grow a thicker skin. This bitch is still an emotional child that is refusing to mature.

Attached: 1397367681540.png (357x357, 136K)

Attached: FFXIII-Sazh.png (721x2253, 2.05M)

>BR or not Apex is the most fun i've had in an FPS since Call of Duty 2.
then you should try titanfall 2

it's not a "we're bad at having children", it's "women prefer to focus on careers so they don't have children". it's literally women's fault the societies collapse. the amish have birth rates over 6. difference? their women don't work. the mongols lost over 25% of their total birth rates within a decade after getting their women into workforce.

when a woman works, she doesn't have time for kids. and when she goes over 35-40, she can't have kids ever again. if by some miracle of modern medicine she does, the kid will almost definitely have autism, assburgers or other type of brain damage. this is the reason for autistic epidemic in the west.

so, yeah, it's not white genocide. it's human genocide aka female empowerment.

This reads like some shitty webcomic jesus christ

Attached: 1533585318028.png (1832x1734, 1.96M)

I want to but ITS A DEAD GAME.
I wish it wasn't . I really wish it wasn't.
But until TF3 Apex is all I have.

Kek keep thinking that, faggot. You're so close to the mountain you don't realize where the horizon is, and just beyond it is a bright new day where faggots like you aren't given the time of day. Here's your reminder that pundits are literally openly defending someone for killing 50 niggers because they shouldn't have been in New Zealand in the first place. The future is gonna be so bright you'll need shades

im to spiteful for that lol

And then everybody clapped.

Attached: feminism.jpg (945x2048, 313K)

WE ARE THE TOO FAST KLAN
WE HATE NIGGERS
WE HATE SLOWS
WE HATE MONARCHS
AND WE HATE TICKS
WE DON’T HAVE TO HAVE A REASON TO HATE EM JUST BECAUSE THEY BREATH
THIS IS TITANFALL AND THE NIGGERS ARE TAKIN IT OVER WITH THE SLOWS
TAKE A STAND, JOIN THE KLAN,
FAST POWER!
FAST POWER!
FAST POWER!

Attached: The Too Fast Klan.png (1280x720, 634K)

>simulate actions and write neural pathways for hours a day
Yeah totally doesn't do anything to you, humans are all perfect little creatures of will and nothing else. You are still in control

>Wolfenstein TNO
No it doesn’t. Everyone bitched because
>black Afro rebel, even though game was set in the 60s and that was actually a thing in America
>BJ said “come get me you white ass fascist Nazi pigs” even though in that scene it was a joke because BJ couldn’t come up with an insult so he stole a line from somewhere else and bullshitted a lame insult on the spot. Plus the fact that BJ is white and the protagonist
>Capitalism
The game is set in the fucking 60s, there were real people attacking capitalism. And that had nothing to do with a game being anti-white
>Uncharted
I haven’t anyone unironically argue that Uncharted is anti-white. The only thing people bitched about was a black woman being an unbeatable boss, which is not anti-white.
>Mafia 3
If that’s your logic then I guess Resident Evil 5 is racist because you almost exclusively kill black people in that game. This is literal SJW logic, there is nothing anti-white in it
>In the Valley
Having a black protagonist is not inherently anti-white. This is like saying having a white protagonist is racist against black people. More SJW logic

Cringe and bluepilled, you cant afford to live anywhere else and you project all your problems on Yea Forums and /pol/, typical newfag on this site

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 148K)

>I don't know why you keep holding us accountable to the words we use, you know that's not what we mean
But when we know what you mean we're being crazy paranoid wackos. How much longer do you think this game can be played

>No it doesn’t. Everyone bitched because
yes it does
>black Afro rebel, even though game was set in the 60s and that was actually a thing in America
yeah but she outright hates whites
>come get me you white ass fascist Nazi pigs
and this connects to modern antifa chants and was combined with a marketing campaign shadowing anti trump rhetoric
>The game is set in the fucking 60s
the FICTIONAL 60s where SOCIALISTS have taken control yeah
>I haven’t anyone unironically argue that Uncharted is anti-white. The only thing people bitched about was a black woman being an unbeatable boss, which is not anti-white.
if it's in any connected to modern progressive ideology it's automatically anti white, the two are inseparable
>If that’s your logic then I guess Resident Evil 5 is racist because you almost exclusively kill black people in that game. This is literal SJW logic, there is nothing anti-white in it
no because that didn't involve any kind of politics and also the main villains were still all white lmao
>Having a black protagonist is not inherently anti-white.
it is when motivated by diversity politics that outright state that a number of white men should be replaced for others

They would 100% do that.

>there have been shows
Sure, but for the longest time the majority of mainstream film and television was completely dominated by white people and proportianately the shows with black people were either few and far between or put them in extremely minor roles. This trend changing is an extremely recent thing

>only 13% don't think it's important
out of the people who actually bothered to answer a survey about the subject. The "don't care" opinion is much more popular than this survey would have you think.

>set society up so women have to work
>they take the predictable path out
There are too many women who suck at being women for you to even begin to entertain the "if they all just gave up and came back home at the same time" line of thought, look past their reaction to find out who wanted it this way

>he's never heard of EA before
NIGGA GET YOUR BLACK ASS OUTTA HERE

>I have no idea what the last 70 years were about: the post

>because EA would deliberately rig their own study so that they get results that will lead to bad business decisions and lost money? the fuck?
have you seen their last three flops?

>ban all normal people for "toxicity"
>only fans left are insane SJWs
>50 million players left
>50 million SJWs
Wow, I guess SJWs are the majority. Time to pander to them I guess.

oof
incel

>stale Facebook memes again
Why is Facebook so toxic?

Attached: 04242c8831161b9667c404516492a4cbac7890b0aba693b2f9602dccb4c5e6f4.png (1360x1014, 364K)

>hates whites
Nope, she ends up needing BJ’s help
>muh Antifa
Most of you retards don’t even know the most basic shit about Antifa even though you bitch about them so much. There was no Antifa flag during the ending, that was just a generic Anarchist symbol. Also who gives a shit about anti-Trump Twitter? Anti-Trump is anti-trump, not anti-white, there are /pol/fags right now shitting on Trump as we speak.
>fictional 60s
It’s still set in 60s America, they are going to use real life for inspiration. There objectively were anti-establishment groups that were socialist, anarchist or anti-capitalist, and in this game the Nazis take over America

The rest of your post is retarded, it’s just vaguely associating having black protagonist being anti-white and projecting your retarded internet crusade onto games that have nothing to do with them

A fraction of a percent of the global population is the majority. Got it. Want to ask the billions of niggers in Africa how they feel about faggots?

Because the US was and is still a predominately white country, why do they have to share their media presence with every single minority? Why does every movie need to be 10% of each race?

You fags posting in these outrage threads don't even play video games.

Attached: 1511383280496.jpg (468x571, 57K)

videogames are for nerds

Dilbert man is based

Attached: The Freeman.jpg (640x478, 50K)

>Because the US was and is still a predominately white
No, it didn’t happen before because there objectively was discrimination. America now is basically a nation of immigrants where all minority groups combined outnumber white people so that argument is moot

mad as fuck lmao

If you think a pregnant woman weighing 100 pounds less than the protag could do THAT scene, and you goddamn know which one I'm talking about, you're beyond hope. The fact that she's a literal afro sporting nigger on top of the fact is where it becomes blatantly anti white. "You couldn't do this but you got your ass saved by muh badass kween who didn't even hurt her kid when she belly flopped you, how pathetic"
If you can stomach such a blatant abortion of reality for the sake of a scene, how about you tell me again how they're trying to keep it inspired by real life

south america has no blacks, how.

Attached: 1549483003012.png (384x384, 109K)

inb4 turns out those survey takers were all EA women or employees
either way, this is a EA survey so it's credibility is less than shit

>the US was and is still a predominately white country
The US barely manages to hold up the 56% illusion by declaring that everyone who isn't a literal Nigger is technicaly white.

Attached: hwite.jpg (787x417, 144K)

That still hasn't happened yet, but thanks for proving you think of it as a white nation to be stolen

>Nope, she ends up needing BJ’s help
that doesn't make her not a racist character included partially because of politics
>Also who gives a shit about anti-Trump Twitter? Anti-Trump is anti-trump, not anti-white
yeah haha good job willfully ignoring them modern political paradigm
>It’s still set in 60s America, they are going to use real life for inspiration. There objectively were anti-establishment groups that were socialist, anarchist or anti-capitalist, and in this game the Nazis take over America
>muh realism in a game that has a nazi moonbase in a universe where NATIONAL SOCIALISTS rule the world

>The rest of your post is retarded, it’s just vaguely associating having black protagonist being anti-white and projecting your retarded internet crusade onto games that have nothing to do with them
yeah ok user you go on with your lack of pattern recognition if you want to im out, have a nice day

You might be colorblind user

those who wanted tons of cheap labor. if women work, you have double the workforce, but the amount of buyers doesn't change. you don't create twice as many jobs because why, no additional buyers, no need to produce more, but you have twice as many competing for the job, so you can pay them half as much and still get desperate people grab the scraps if they don't want to starve because no jobs. you save a lot of money. it's the ever-present road to slavery. the wages decrease until people will work for free, for the (((greater good))).

(((enlightenment))) was the beginning of that trash. the concept of (((egalitarianism))) and the tyranny of equality were born out of it, and the west will be destroyed by it. hope you're ready to become a peasant, if you survive the purges.

I think you got that flipped user. White males cry the most the second you are a black or woman into a game

it's almost like those were two different people, and diversity of thought is a real thing. shocking, i know, when you come from a hugbox where everyone says the exact same thing. how dare people from the same area have differing opinions? heresy.

its dying shills rest and piss, lost like 50% of his viewerbase in couple of days

Attached: THUMBLINGDOWN.jpg (1534x345, 122K)

fuck, are you serious?

Attached: 1549979665018.jpg (800x830, 26K)

Maybe they surveyed 10 trannies on resetera?

No one sane would mention this.

his post makes perfect sense you purple haired fuck

>muh pregnant woman
So? How is a pregnant woman killing Nazis anti-white? Pro-woman =/= anti-white

And this is Wolfenstein TNO, this is literally the same game where BJ gets fucking decapitated by the Nazis, then his head gets saved as it rolls off and gets put in a jar so it can get put in a robot body. It’s not a 100% serious game, it’s an escapist power fantasy about slaughtering Nazis and the thing you bitch about is BJ’s pregnant gf killing Nazis? Lmao

Surveys generally come with questions already

Well we can check.
Tell me how many different colors you can see from left to right.

Attached: 00.jpg (300x300, 6K)

what the fuck does inclusive mean for a video game that has no story? Do we need 2-button versions so the retardedly disabled can play too?

Yeah, "inclusive" is broad as fuck.
>you like a character creator where you can choose gender, skin of color and body type?
>i'll write you down as "woke" then

Its fucked up there is no black dude in the game yet. The soldier girl should have been replaced with a brotha

>be a loser retard too dumb to make his own business and earn enough to support a family, just barely skilled enough to flip burgers at minimum pay
>REE WHY ARENT THEY HAPPY EATING BOILED RUBBER BOOTS IN MY CARDBOX HOME??
Ah, the eternal bitterness of the pond scum who will NEVER EVER rise above his lot in life.
It's not his fault for being apathic lazy moron you see, it's "everyone else" who is to blame

Shame it got canned after s2.

Then you gotta vote for Milo or a libertarian like Nathan Larson

>So? How is a pregnant woman killing Nazis anti-white? Pro-woman =/= anti-white

>hmmm how could a pregnant woman doing a cartwheel akimbo wielding two assault rifles killing nazis be seen as political in a political environment where the feminists and antifa constantly calls everyone a nazi?

>I'm okay with literally outright ignoring the restrictions of reality
And thus the communist has laid bare his true ideology. Thanks for playing, I'm done like the other guy

They've been doing this lately even a story about valve had it's comments disabled like wtf.

I'm a fucking American with Irish, Slavic and Spanish roots you fucking retard

Your victim complex is staggering.

>I'm okay with literally outright ignoring the restrictions of reality
It is a video game

Billions of Africans don't buy games, extra retarded /pol/ppet

somehow still relevant since 2001

Attached: Dil fun.webm (716x540, 655K)

>dodging the question
That ended 50-60 years ago retard. Since then like I said theres been plenty of black media that targets black demographics and does well because of that, and theres been plenty of blacks in majority white media. Racism is no longer an argument. You also didnt answer my question

You retard, the number of white people is so small because they distinguish Latinos and Hispanics as their own race. Hispanics are the second largest demographic and literally make up like 75% of the "minorities"

Whites are only going to be a minority in the next few decades when you add every other race together, but whites will still be the majority for a long time.

>Only 13% don't think its important

>

Attached: 1549224699669.gif (540x357, 639K)

I used lines from the charity ep to great effect.

you lack of arguments definitely is

source on both of those statements

>when women work, they have no kids, that's why birth rates are plummeting, there's evidence
>lol who cares about that, you're just bitter about muh jerbs! businesses boost birthrates after all, that's why all wealthy nations are demographically imploding and importing subhumans. here's some shaming language on top of it, so you'll be too ashamed to reply.
how many times were you dropped on your head in childhood? i never spoke about wimmin taking jobs in that post, only about no kids being born, since 9 out of 10 young women say "i focus on my career" when asked why doesn't she have kids yet.

besides, on a leveled field a man will always outperform a woman and take all the jobs, that's why they need diversity quotas. women can't perform up to par without the help of cucks.

>the global population is the video game companies target demographic
You're such a retarded niggerfaggot.

Here's an argument: everything you just said is a massive stretch and the lack of coherence is obviously the result of you getting mad at something first and then rationalising backwards to find a plausible-sounding reason.

And I never talked about women taking jobs either, I'm talking about you being a low level wagie because your subhuman lifestyle keeps you from making actual money so you can actually afford to support a homestaying mother and your kids without having to live in some ghetto. But yes, ignore that, gotta cry about being so useless wife has to work so you two won't become homeless.

>everything you just said is a massive stretch and the lack of coherence is obviously the result of you getting mad at something first and then rationalising backwards to find a plausible-sounding reason.
that's a claim not an argument

Oh, okay

In that case, impressive lack of arguments on your side

>When you try to act superior, but reveal what a fucking retard you are

>how can I twist this into REEEE MUH ESS JAY VEES?
Pots and kettles deserve each other

Clarification: 56% meme is the ethnic number, not the racial number. Hispanics arent considered their own race, but they are their own ethnicity and account for ~20%. Most Hispanics in the US are considered white-hispanic.
Source: census data
>inb4 not real white
Yeah, you know more than official government documents

that's another claim lol
no need to twist it when the studio actively engaged in political pandering on twitter though now is there

>Source: census data
cool, link? for the other one too?

>that's another claim lol
Then what do you have, then?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
>other one too
Which one?

WHY DO THEY NEED A FUCKING SURVEY, WAS BATTLEFIELD NOT SURVEY FUCKING ENOUGH!!!????

Attached: 1552406314829.jpg (750x750, 99K)

True, just enter something with a predefined mentality looking for spesific checkboxes and ignoring the rest, and you won't even need to do any gymnastic to make it fit. Just like they do all the time.
>niGGer
>woman in game? Check
>"strong"? Check
Yep, it's sjw anti white propaganda.
>SJW
>white male in the game? Check
>He's straight? Check
Yep, it's misogynistic cis propaganda.

You know how word "PCGamer" expands?

>sir Battlefield vagina didnt sell well, everyone is saying "diversity pandering" whatever that means
>is it us who is out of touch? No, it cant be. Get a survey going Johnson, interview only the most liberal of gamers on twitter and r*ddit. That'll get us the cold hard facts

I see the former on Yea Forums all the time but I don't actually see the latter. SJWs want more characters besides straight white cis men, yes, but they don't get triggered by the mere presence of one in a game the way Yea Forums does for the opposite.

>he doesn’t realize it’s literally just regular decent people that are calling him and the members of his little alt-right jabronie internet club nazis
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I like how far you guys are bending backwards to say what Apex did was easy

Fuck you EA, you know that's bullshit.

you're projecting now. i never said anything about needing a working wife, that's not even an argument in plumetting birthrates. will you read the post or is it beyond your brainlet capabilities? my post was only about dropping birthrates and their cause, but you project your financial insecurities and your life's failures onto it to try moving the goalposts. typical female logic.

>hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
cringe

Because just like niGGers, SJWS sits in their own echo chambers, and then blame any disagreeing opinions on "raided by the other team". Only difference is that niGGers use Yea Forums, sjws use tumblr and twitter. So naturally you see more of the former.

How black does a character have to be in order to count these days?

I can't think of anybody who gets mad that there are black people in a game before they're mad that they game suck

Wait I can
I'm here!

See
Utterly BTFO faggot

Attached: 1552236972839.jpg (900x885, 283K)

If you ever unilaterally condemn Nazis, you might as well be Stalin and Mao combined. Everyone knows that all the normies naturally sit in the centre and that means they will admit that actually, maybe some Nazis are nice people too, so don't be too harsh on people advocating genocide.

nvm user i think i got some stuff confused

No one's complained about Morrison in dmcV.
Lying faggot.

And that cause is simply because the average peasant husband can't afford a family on his own. So women are forced to work to add to financial security. Do you think most of them wouldn't drop working if a wealthy decent man offers to marry them and take care of them?

>454702269

>the global population is the video game companies target demographic

That's been kind of the gist for a while now. The "broader audience".

so what happens when nazi starts meaing something else

But if what you said was true then wouldn't we see more outrage on twitter about pretty much every game in existence? Wouldn't Apex Legends be considered horrible reactionary alt-right trash by them? But in reality it's only Yea Forums that gets upset when anyone else but them gets pandered to and SJWs are just content to be among the people who get pandered to even if that includes straight white cis men.

Have you seen those character models? I don't think that much effort was put into them.

Go read Brave New World, zoomer. You are living in it.

The guys in OP is just a typical white American. They're not black.

It’s a Yea Forums meme. They did this with Black Panther too.

Are you actually such a coward that you can't condemn literal Nazis because someone somewhere might've used it slightly hyperbolically? You'd rather be associated with Nazis than with people who might accidentally include other white supremacists under that label?

>literal Nazis
no? they're cancer, just like any violent authoritarian. but when people that are trying to defend free speech get called nazis for not being fascist enough something seems a little off

To put it in perspective. Visit /pol/. Right now due that NZ shooting there's billions of twitter screencap posts. Note how /pol/ will call any one of these who in any way hints at empathy or not laughing/celebrating enough for the killed people as "sjws", "marxists", "trannies" and other assorted boogeys.
Now take a look at 8chs Yea Forums gamergate general. Full of sjw tweets decrying a bunch of games as bigoted vile misogynic games, or that entire THQ fiasco.

>Are you actually such a coward that you can't condemn literal Nazis because someone somewhere might've used it slightly hyperbolically?
No, because there is an infinitely higher probability at this point that anybody being called a "nazi" isn't a nazi at all.

/pol/ is filled with literal boomers. As in, people well over the age of 50. It’s been that way since 2014.

>but they don't get triggered by the mere presence of one in a game
You don't actually believe this right? How many articles do I need to link of journos complaining about straight white males that you actually stop beeing stupid?

>Free-to-play
>Battle royale
>New player in a relatively stagnant genre
>From a proven studio
>Backed by one of the biggest publishers on earth
>Solid gunplay
>Simple to pick up
>Unique mechanics that aid in teamwork
>Openly paid streamers a shitload of money to shill it
>Plausibly paid people to shill on Yea Forums seeing how all the threads mysteriously vanished after a week
>Main marketing was "it's Fortnite without the kiddy stigma"
But it succeeded because of that one sentence in Gibraltar's bio where they mentioned he was gay

>I like how far you guys are bending backwards to say what Apex did was easy
It's an asset flip. Aside from the character models everything from the weapon models to the engine is recycled from Titanfall 2. The same could be said about Fortnite Battle Royale, at launch all of its assets were from the original Save The World version of Fortnite.
Not to say that making a good/popular game is easy, but don't pretend that it's some indie labor of love that blew up out of nowhere.

>people that are trying to defend free speech get called nazis
No, user. Those are Nazis who realised the only defence of their opinions is that legally you can't prevent them from voicing them. It's not about the free speech, it's how they use it. Trying to frame their opponents as opponents of free speech and not of the things they say is an obvious smear tactic they use to claim an illusory moral high ground.

But you probably know that don't you, you little Nazi apologist.

So literally nothing changed in political discourse since 1935? Are you so young that you don't remember this always being a thing? And do you actually think people aren't still able to identify actual Nazis without hyperbole just because it's a popular word to yell at your opponents?

>might've used it slightly hyperbolically
>slightly hyperbolically
You are so delusional its not even funny anymore haha

Start with just one.

literally all of them. try clicking through to the source. I often read articles that refer to blog posts and those blog posts refer to other blog posts. It's maddening

>It's not about the free speech, it's how they use it.
THERE IS NO RIGHT WAY TO USE FREE SPEECH THERE IS NO RIGHT SPEECH FUCK YOU

you fucking idiot, i hate nazis but they're not currently trying to insidiously usurp our core fucking values

>Not everyone gets called a nazi by SJWs
>Maybe you should think why they call you nazi
>No user people who defend free speech are nazis

>How do you do fellow 4channelers, I am definitely not from resetera.

Not quite. While boomers came in droves, it's still the zoomer "meme makers" who are the majority.
But that's beside the point. The chans are echo chambers for these types of opinions, despite having several million visitors whom all have different opinion, and usually just want to discuss hobbies, not politics, and tumblr/Twitter has the same. An echo chamber for extremists, who think those site are theirs, despite also being used by millions of people who don't give a shit about their pet issues and just want to post cat gifs and porn.

Says the person who thinks regular people are being attacked in the streets for being misidentified as Nazis.

EA wouldn't know shit about a successful game considering everything they've made in the past 3 years was absolute garbage.

Attached: unknown (1).png (300x243, 117K)

>THERE IS NO RIGHT WAY TO USE FREE SPEECH THERE IS NO RIGHT SPEECH FUCK YOU
Calm down, son. I'm saying that free speech is not the issue at all. Read my actual fucking argument. People oppose these so-called "free speech activists" because they are actually Nazis. They oppose them on the grounds that they are Nazis and they are letting people know that they are Nazis. Basically, free speech is a complete red herring in all this.

>No user people who defend free speech are nazis
Wow, pretty bold to try that after I literally just explained how it's a smear tactic

>Are you actually such a coward that you can't condemn literal Nazis because someone somewhere might've used it slightly hyperbolically?

>But you probably know that don't you, you little Nazi apologist.

>We don't try to take away your speech we just wanna make sure that you will be lined up on a wall and shot in the head if you voice your "bigotry that is disguised as critic".
You are aware that by labelling everything problematic and racist people DO get their speech taken away right?

Attached: chat.gif (110x60, 7K)

>What is everyone who got called a nazi for wearing maga hats

Next.

Kotaku. Days Gone review. posted last month.
Tell me user isn't it racist to get hung up on the color of a protags skin? Isn't it sexist to bitch about the protag beeing male?

Attached: kvnufr33mik21.png (1377x455, 106K)

When people criticise you for being a hateful bigot, they are not against free speech, they are demonstrating the whole point of free speech.

As far as I can tell precisely none of them got lynched in the streets by angry Antifa mobs unable to distinguish between Nazis and run of the mill right-wing idiots. In fact it seems they only get in brawls with people at Nazi rallies. So I think maybe you're the one conflating the actual proper application of Nazi with the hyperbolic one.

Maybe "unite the right" rally accepting actual neo nazis and kkk might not have been the best way to build an image

No, they actually did a campaign buying movie tickets for starving girls because they needed an icon or something like that.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded.
You aren't the smartest one that is clear. You can stop trying to proove it to us, we all believe you

Gee, it's almost like you shouldn't have spent the last 60 years calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a nazi.
So, no, I won't denounce someone for being "a nazi", because they're probably not.

LITERALLY nazis?! NO WAY!!

So the best you can come up with is a complaint that the character is generic in the same paragraph where it also says that they got invested in the character despite that? Do you think that is remotely comparable to Yea Forums flipping its shit when they spot an afro haircut?

>People oppose these so-called "free speech activists" because they are actually Nazis.
but they're not

>Basically, free speech is a complete red herring in all this.
it really isn't considering hate speech law is a real thing

games are and have always been inclusive. EA can fuck right off.

This. Science is literally marxism in practice, trying to destroy morals and our christian heritage.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded.
Oh, I see, you're not even reading my posts, that explains it. Are you just going off a script or do you fill in the blanks by just imagining an SJW caricature going off on you or what?

>When people criticise you for being a hateful bigot, they are not against free speech, they are demonstrating the whole point of free speech.
Thats a counterargument to a point I never made. I agree with you on that.
>As far as I can tell precisely none of them got lynched in the streets by angry Antifa mobs unable to distinguish between Nazis and run of the mill right-wing idiots.
>They didn't get lynched therefore it doesn't matter. They are pretty close anyway
Whew

>but they're not
Nazis, white supremacists, white nationalists, racists, and fellow travellers. "Nazi" covers it pretty well.

You literally can't point to any act of unprovoked violence instigated by someone misidentifying the victim as a Nazi.

>Generalizing is bad
>One rally = all trump supporters = everyone wearing a maga hat = all nazis.
I don't have a think emoji picture big enough to post with this. want me to post a brianlet wojak instead?

>inclusive company gives inclusive survey to inclusive population
>the majority responses favor inclusion

I remember people on Yea Forums making fun of "bald gruff space marine" designs years ago. But once you add "white" which they all were, then it's suddenly white genocide.

Are people still pretending Apex matters?

Attached: image.jpg (743x456, 87K)

WOAAAHHHHH AN INCLUSIVE FPS? SIGN ME UP!!!!

Attached: 152872827298.webm (648x360, 2.18M)

so do you include BLM and modern progressives under the same banner?

No, you see, that's exactly what happens when you start hanging out with literal nazis and WNs. Just like how LGBT used to hang out with NAMBLA until they actually put their foot down and told the pedoes to fuck off in the 80s and 90s (which caused moral panic about all pro-gay rights were pedophiles even to this day), something i've yet to seen happen with this latest "alliance"

Jeremy from the Quartering

Asking many people if they want things to be more inclusive is like asking them if they are a good person. The answer is supposed to be yes because not including others is Wong.

Attached: IMG_3169.png (468x349, 14K)

Being attacked for being an insufferable twat isn't the same as being attacked because someone mistook you for a Nazi. Let's not conflate these two things.

average peasant husbands could afford families of their own for millennia. they still do among the amish, orthodox jews and arabs, where women know their place, have no right to work, to vote or to make decisions (and incidentally, their birthrates are all well above replacement. who would've known, female empowerment kills empires, a truth that has been known since ancient sumeria. and the only point i was making in my post). women always felt entitled to "wealthy decent men" even if they're 1/10 el goblinas, they don't want to marry within or below their class. they all want the top 10%. hypergamy 101.

and they drop working either way. they don't even need a wealthy man, in fact they don't want a man at all, because then they have to pretend to submit to him. look at the guy who created amazon. ultra wealthy, decent man who hit the jackpot, literally the 1%. divorce raped, the woman stole half of his shit and now he has to pay her millions of dollars a month of alimony for the rest of his life. welfare state is the new "wealthy decent man" for majority of women. wealthy because it funds her for life, "decent" because it doesn't control her in exchange for money and easy life, it lets her self destruct and destroy everyone around her.

They are roughly in the same camp, yeah. You'd consider them all SJWs anyway.

Ahahaha. Are you seriously trying to argue now that the complaint wasn't big enough to be taken seriously? You asked for an example of people complaining about white males in game. here is one. you go "Pfff thats nothing"

Alright then asshole how about a clearer one. Also kotaku from last year

Attached: 5467567.png (1127x268, 177K)

Dilbert was based as fuck. We're never gonna get shows like that or KotH ever again. They hit too close to home.

It's great when billion dollar corporations are woke

It's pretty funny that "free speech" is now a Nazi virtue.

I don't think that's a real article.

Count Dankula, The Quartering, The Kekistan Guy, The kids with maga hats getting beat up in that restaurant.
All of these people were attacked by others who were convinced they are white supremacist nazis and bigots.

Welcome to Polls.

People don't "want more games to be inclusive"; they want better games that don't have a political slant such as "inclusion is important" pushed with it.

People had zero issue playing GTA; SA with a black protag because it's not pushed as being a statement -- same goes for other GOOD games with different protags.

I can tell this guy is very busy.

It's not. In fact Nazis would be the first to get rid of it if they were in a position of power. But they recognise it as a weakness of liberal democracy that they can exploit AND as I already pointed out they like perceived moral high ground of "defending free speech" so good job falling for Nazi talking points you idiot.

reminded me of this

Attached: left-wing racism.jpg (695x1024, 116K)

Do you even know what a "literal nazis" is? Where do you get the information that people (apparently the majority of right wingers according to you) hang out with skin-heads, people who subscribe to blood and soil ideologies, people who openly express their love for anti-semetic genocide?
Hmmmm....

>gather information
>make games based on information
>they sell poorly
>"it's the minority that's wrong, not our data"
Hmmmm...

For real though, these surveys are full of loaded questions that are little more than ass pats in public survey form. Instead of asking people what game they'd like to play, they should ask what game they WOULDN'T want to play

At least you posted a pastebin link.

>Are you seriously trying to argue now that the complaint wasn't big enough to be taken seriously?
Not that guy but you're kinda proving it yourself. You're posting all these SJW outrage articles and developers are still giving you straight white male characters like in Days Gone. It's a loud minority and you're helping them out.

1K people said that they would be more likely to play an inclusive game, and everyone else is called a vocal minority.

Attached: download.jpg (340x148, 12K)

You aren't white, lmao
Irish and Slavs are degenerate nonwhites

SJW’s don’t buy games, rather, they do not participate in mediums they don’t already enjoy. Once they’ve ideologically “conquered” a medium, they will ask themselves “right, now what the fuck are the ultimate frisbee enthusiasts doing and how is that bad?”, and fuck off from your franchise. It’s easier to fill out a survey than play a fucking game, escepially since the former needs no time investment and costs nothing.

you can thank the left for becoming fascists
yeah haha science is never influenced by politics or funding and should always be trusted

Or they just got attacked for being twats. You're confusing the issue here. Do you think their assailants had an inaccurate image of their views? Do you think that the label is the problem here? Did anyone, in fact, actually identify them as "Nazis" beforehand? Your actual problem is the increasing polarisation and radicalisation of both sides and the loss of confidence in democracy. Fixating on terminology is completely missing the point.

And yet """Nazis"""" are the ones championing free speech, while you """"progressive"""" fuckheads are doing everything in your power to eliminate it.
That makes free speech a "Nazi" virtue.

>Provide evidence
-Pff its not enough to be taken seriously
>Provide more evidence
-Pff thats not real

Look up the term cognitive dissonance.

>People had zero issue playing GTA; SA with a black protag
Uhh have you not seen the early posts on the internet during the game's initial reveal period? There were plenty of people who were upset that CJ was black because they wouldn't be able to "relate", among plenty of other reasons.

Attached: 0 (1).jpg (480x360, 33K)

Literally anime, but I guess that doesn't count.

>And yet """Nazis"""" are the ones championing free speech
They're championing their own speech. No one is actually attacking free speech.

>its not
great evidence faggot

>Uhh have you not seen the early posts on the internet during the game's initial reveal period? There were plenty of people who were upset that CJ was black because they wouldn't be able to "relate", among plenty of other reasons.
source

I like free speech
>"good job falling for Nazi talking points you idiot."
Okay, so how do I not fall for "Nazi talking points"?
>"Ban free speech, of course!"
I think I'd rather be a nazi than whatever the fuck you are.

>People had zero issue playing GTA; SA with a black protag because it's not pushed as being a statement
People had issues with that my man. the difference is that SA was also a good game and now it's remembered as such, not just as a game where you play a black dude.

It doesn't because those characters are at least pleasant to look at.
SJWs just want ugly 3D androgynous mystery meats.

>No one is actually attacking free speech.
>except for hate speech, which we loosely define to fit out political needs and never properly apply
lmao all speech is free speech, even nazi's speech

>You not only share a hobby but the industry is supported by these unapologetic casuals

Attached: 1551125571738.jpg (400x462, 48K)

I'm not discussing "majority" at all, i'm explaining why the average person on the street might start to view this or that group as a part of the whole package. Just like how right wing loves to cry "pedophile left" because of afromented few gay right activists at a time tolerated NAMBLA's "struggle", so does the left wing cry "nazi right" because a few magapedes tolerated neo nazis and white power groups.
Even after LGBT groups said they wanted nothing to do with NAMBLA, the "pedophile left" image still remains, as will the "nazi right" as well. Only difference is that alt right winger "spokespersons" doesn't seem to disagree too much with neo nazis/WNs enough to distance themselves clearly.

I googled the headline and the author name and found nothing. It also contains a spelling error and furthermore I think a proponent of diversity would be more likely to use the word "men" than the clinical "males". Due to the combination of all these facts I am inclined to believe this is a forgery from Yea Forums. If you've already exhausted your legitimate examples after a single one it doesn't bode well for your argument.

I'm getting mixed signals from this GF

You're doing it right now.
Hell, our own Supreme Court had to tell you retarded motherfuckers that "No, you can't deny people their first amendment rights just because you made up a term called 'hate speech'."

I proving that you are wrong correct.
Remember: You argued that there is noone trying to fight against whites in gaming.
I Provided you with counter evidence. Now you say "T-the journos yeah b-but not the developers. haha see nothing will change."
Thats not a point you made you massive idiot.

It might be bleeding but that doesn't undo the initial success Overwatch had. Apex on the other hand seemed dead on arrival because I don't know literally anyone who played it.

>/pol/
>REEE SHE'S JUST WHITE WITH A TAN NO NIGGERS ARE ATTRACTIVE
>SJWs
>REE SHE'S TOO PRETTY NO WOMAN IS THAT ATTRACTIVE

>I like free speech
That's not what you said though, was it? What you said was that Nazis are defending free speech. That is the Nazi talking point you're moronically repeating.

You're sad attempt at downplay the issue is showing your tell resetera.

>Or they just got attacked for being twats
Thats a mere claim. fact is they ALL have been called Nazis by very vocal people including journalists. and they all got attacked for it.

>You're doing it right now.
I am arguing with you on the internet you massive cunt. This is literally free speech.

>loss of confidence in democracy.
only retards have confidence in democracy. from ancient times when the idea was invented people had no confidence in it, american founding fathers hated the very idea of it, and as history has proven all democracies are short lived and inherently self destructive, devolving into idiocracies like the west or tyrannies like the east. once you let the retards and women vote, they will appropriate your wealth for redistribution to themselves through voting. democracy is just a pretty name for mob rule, mouthbreather city. universal suffrage was a huge mistake.

inclusive: less white people

> Do you think their assailants had an inaccurate image of their views?
Dude... we are talking SJWs and Antifa here. Is that an ironic question?

>Did anyone, in fact, actually identify them as "Nazis" beforehand?
Yes. All of them. are you stupid?
>Your actual problem is the increasing polarisation and radicalisation of both sides and the loss of confidence in democracy.
Le based both-sides centrist

>/pol/ and sjws are the same guise!!

Attached: 1496417468767.jpg (461x400, 25K)

It's not downplaying the issue, it's accurately identifying the issue. If you're a right-wing twat and not a Nazi, and someone attacks you for being a right-wing twat and not because they mistook you for a Nazi, where does people mistaking people for Nazis actually enter into it?
>Thats a mere claim.
You're claiming to know the motives of the attackers.

now who's actually got any power over video games though

No I didn't say that, I wasn't that user lmao.
Yeah if you look for it you'll find people outraged by everything on both sides. Who cares? Free market etc.

>adds up to over 100%
holy shit the fake news is so obvious

Can't say this or get fired
Can't say that because it offends people
Use my pronoun bigot or go to jail.
Speech bound by repercussions is literally putting free speech in chains.

Not at all. They have different goals.
But they sure use the same mental gymnastic to whip themselves into a frenzy.
It's almost like they're bots following a programming logic of sorts..

>What you said was that Nazis are defending free speech
They literally are, while you're unironically doing the opposite. It's not "a talking point" when that is what they are doing.

The flaw in your theory is that SJWs don't spend $60 on videogames. They play free games on their cellphones and pretend they're "gamers."

>REE SHE'S TOO PRETTY NO WOMAN IS THAT ATTRACTIVE
DId SJWs actually say that, or did you just presume they did?

Which goal is better, user?

>Question 1: Would you rather start a second holocaust or socialize with a black person?

>Can't say this or get fired
Freedom of association. You can't force people to employ bigots if they don't want to.
>Can't say that because it offends people
Literally not a problem.
>Use my pronoun bigot or go to jail.
Harassment laws aren't anti-free speech.

>It also contains a spelling error and furthermore I think a proponent of diversity would be more likely to use the word "men" than the clinical "males"
Well thats Heather the braindead transvestite for you.
Also:
>I am too stupid to find the post therefore its not real
. Aight I got more no problem ma dude.
Where is the exaggereated problem with having a white male as a default?

Attached: 45674567.png (515x415, 270K)

>What you said was that Nazis are defending free speech
Welcome to the new millennium motherfucker. Fascist Americans literally love freedom more than faffy SJW equality-worshipers. Enjoy your jackboots and pressed uniforms in 10 years.

Attached: strange bedfellows.jpg (1000x1000, 189K)

>"free speech must be protected"
>"free speech must be violently shut down"
It's like I'm seeing double!

Attached: sjws.jpg (500x433, 39K)

I'm pretty open minded, I can do both.

Neither. Despite how much they whine and cry, devs gonna make what devs want. Is there many left wing devs? Sure, programming and art always been a "liberal" concept while STEM has been a typical "conservative" line. But that won't stop the average dev non-political into making what they want. See Kingdom Come, Witcher series, and a vast sea of non-political games.
Only difference is that simple people obsessed with muh politics will assign political value to anything. And if they can't find a single thing to politicalize, then it's clearly anti-(my side)

>You're claiming to know the motives of the attackers.
The attacks that were brought to court were all handled as political attacks. Punching someone because "he is a twat" is not political

We need more guys like you.

You dense buffoon, Nazis are literally against free speech, they are laughing at you right now. I have never at any point in this whole argument advocated against free speech. I am merely pointing out that Nazis who try to paint themselves as "free speech advocates" want to distract from the fact that people are actually mad at them for the things they say and not just because they point out they have a right to say it. I have told you this several times now, if you persist I'm going to assume you're just arguing in bad faith.

I'm using hyperboles to get the point across. That said, i guess my /pol/ example isn't really a strong hyperbole
Literally case in point. Gymnastics to twist something into either MUH TEAM or THEIR TEAM, ignoring the literally first line i wrote to justify it's post.

>Where is the exaggereated problem with having a white male as a default?
You're moving the goalposts. Not having straight white men as the default is not the same as wanting them out of games altogether.

>Not using made up pronouns is now harassment
Whew boy your dilator is showing.
My new pronoun is "the lord" use it or got to jail cunt

That's a lot of words to be incredibly wrong so much. The US was never a democracy, not under the Articles of Confederation or the Constitution. We're a representative republic. Democracy is everyone being involved. We were never designed for that. We elect representatives to enact the will of the people. That isn't democracy. I don't know what 3rd world level high school civics class shit you're spouting but it's blatantly wrong. Democracy was enacted near perfectly for hundreds of years with the Greek states and had zero bearing on the Romans taking over.

If you insist on being stupid at least don't be factually stupid, stick to opinion.

>You dense buffoon, Nazis are literally against free speech, they are laughing at you right now.
They're so against free speech that they hold free speech rallies? Wow, that's some 48d chess right there. And I suppose the people who violently try to shut down free speech rallies are... somehow all about free speech?

Believe it or not the new generation of gamers (zoomers) are very social justice conscious. This get woke go broke thing is a meme, just look at how well Captain Marvel is doing, and how well Black Panther did.

That's not up to me to decide, i can only share my personal subjective opinions on it, which matters nothing. I am but one person, not a despot ruling or deciding over the rest.

Was the actual survey revealed or just the results? You could make the most staunch, Fox New watching conservative say they're for open borders and abortions or make the most liberal feminist with the pinkest hair dye say they're for zero gun regulations and the banning of child support if you phrase the questionnaire just right.

>454707883
>Shit, he's brought out the MS paint comics. Fall back!

Attached: file.png (500x334, 327K)

How exactly did they conduct the survey? The article doesn't seem to mention it.

user, I'm not denying that the attacks were probably politically motivated, I am just saying that the perpetrators were probably more than aware of their opponents' politics and it was not a case of mistaken identity. You're not actually showing anyone being mislabelled. In fact the more I think about this the more this mealy-mouthed waffling over the word "Nazi" just seems like a complete non-issue. The sort of person who'd attack someone over politics is going to know his opponent's politics. He's not just going to hear the word "Nazi" and fly into a rage. The label doesn't matter. Even if it's inaccurately applied it's not the actual problem.

Your opinions do matter. People will always be more powerful and influential than one leader.

I can't wait to the next decade to be super fashionable

Attached: 9J1ZGw5.png (990x765, 676K)

>we
>our

Attached: 1527285895871.png (600x489, 33K)

>They're so against free speech that they hold free speech rallies?
They're holding Nazi rallies and pointing out that legally they're allowed to. Not the same thing. Again, you are falling for their trap by accepting this obvious reframing of the issue as fact.

Wait, shit, I said you were probably arguing in bad faith, didn't I? Well fuck you Nazi boy I got places to be anyway.

gen Z is the LEAST redpilled generation and the white ones will likely be put in concentration camps.

>American nationalists are against the 1st amendment to their constitution
lol

Now look at the Midwest and other rural communities. White farmers and fishermen do just fine and have plenty children as well. It's almost like self subsistent works. And nobody is stopping you from getting a land to start farming/fishing, just like in the old days. You're just too used to the luxuries of modern life, most whom is paid for to middle men producers. Cut them out and grow your own food, build your own house, tools and life.

Good character trapped in bad game

this comic is so dumb. have that fascist tell the gadsen guy that he can't marry who he wants or that he owes it to his fellow "white" people to pay for free college or some shit.

>They're holding Nazi rallies and pointing out that legally they're allowed to.
They're holding free speech rallies and pointing out that legally they're allowed to. That's literally what it was. That's literally why people showed up.
Yet one guy shows up with a Nazi flag, and that makes everyone there a nazi? What kind of retard logic is that?
Better show up to the next gay pride parade in a KKK hood so that the entire thing magically becomes a Klan march.

What if my opinions are shite? Like that feetporn should be the only legal form of pornography?

>you are falling for their trap
implied coercion is not coercion, you moron.
manipulation is such a flimsy fucking argument, you could use it for anything.
fuck. you sound like /pol/

you shouldn't assume too much. i shat on the idea of democracy, didn't say usa is democratic, although it's functionally becoming one. the moment it gave up on land owners voting and made everyone eligible to vote your country died. you're living in a shambling corpse that didn't realize it's dead yet. democracy is the road to communism.

universal suffrage works only until the people realize they can vote themselves stuff they don't own, and that happens nearly immediately. cue exploding welfare states, enormous debt and constant stream of welfare dependent immigrants to shift the voting towards the left. then venesuela style collapse once the money runs out.

Did you know that the Nazi's where famous for burning books?

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1552593166538.png (700x480, 26K)

I understand your point. My argument is just that people (be it left or right) who are easily enraged by contrarian opinions tend to live in bubbles and as such only consume news and media that is partisan to their opinion.
There were a lot of websites that called Dankula a right wing supremacist and if someone only gets information on him through these sites, he IS going to believe that Dankula IS an actual nazi and that in turn will in his mind justify an attack.
Its people not trying to be objective anymore that is the root of the problem that I am seeing.

People that hold that opinion are the minority, so that will never happen.

>polygamy is illegal in the United States
>taxes are used for federal aid
Whoops you are already subject to both of those things fuckface.

yeah except people other than nazis constantly get called nazis in order to silence them, to the point where a guy that was a literal commie went to court over a nazi pug video lmao

Did you know that the Americans are famous for nuking cities full of innocent people twice?

This image is painfully funny and true, despite being stonefloss.
>Check out /pol/ after that new zealand shooting yesterday
>See lots of "Yanggang" threads
>Huh? Who is this?
>A chinese-american democrat socialist apparently
>Lots of support for him, on fucking /pol/
>Check out daily stormer
>Full fledged 100% support.
>DAILY. FUCKING. STORMER is now supporting a CHINESE DEMOCRAT SOCIALIST while shitting on Trump
Wew lad, america is such a crazy meme

you are why trump got elected lmao

>he actually wants to live in a city
It doesn’t get anymore bluepilled than that. Not him but I have 10,000 dollars set aside as rainy day money, and the last thing I would spend it on is moving to the cities. I live on east coast.

True, and i know that, so why bother when nobody's gonna listen or agree anyway. I'll stick to my niche porn sites instead of CHANGING THE WORLD to better suit my personal needs

You don't think that by labelling people as something they are not its easier to justify hating them?
Watch me go over to pol and make people hate a complete stranger by telling them he is jewish.

Telling violent antifascists that someone is a nazi will definitely lower their barriers for an attack. Fuck the whole fucking Idea of this enemy-painting WAS used by hitler to drum up hatred against jews and you are claiming its a non-issue

the irony is that people that use the word nazi so easily are bringing about the potential for actual nazis to exist by trivializing and diluting the meaning of the word, fucking retards

that said this study is obviously total horse shit

how many players does apex even have?

cause I don't know on what planet 2.2k players constitute a majority.

>that people that use the word nazi so easily are bringing about the potential for actual nazis to exist by trivializing and diluting the meaning of the word
Just wait until holocaust denial explodes in frequency and popularity. That's going to be hilarious.

You're responding to a literal psychopath.
In one breath he's going
>Antifa only attack people that they know are nazis. They would never mislabel anyone.
and in the next going
>Everyone who showed up to a free speech rally is a literal nazi.

i do own land, but hat won't help much when the invading armies come. i'm one man in a small community, the majority of people center around cities and they're dying out. and it's because city dwelling women don't want to breed, instead they abort hundreds of millions of fetuses a year and import muzzies while glorifying weakness, "love", "equality", and other communist trash.

those who are born countryside also glorify city life and desire to move there, mainly women who vastly prefer the ease of life, rampant sexual deviancy and no responsibilities of city life. women are far more used to luxuries of modern life than men, except maybe your western basedguzzlers. even those who are fine with staying on land will turn into your run of the mill city thot and use lawyers and family courts to ruin you on a whim no matter how good you were if they're slighted.

when will you realize people don't speak of themselves when they speak of others?

I think it actually just shows that the Gadsen guy shouldn't even be in the picture. I don't see how they can be all that interested in Yang. Realignment probably pretty soon imo.