World of Light Thread

World of Light Thread

Attached: pp,550x550.u3.jpg (523x550, 43K)

Its a Medusa and 2 victiny episode

shit mode

Still haven't beaten it. I got all the way to right before the last last boss and completely lost all interest.

Currently farming Darkhon to have enough skill spheres to complete the skill tree in my first savefile too.
Still 80 battles left (it gives you 1 skill spehere for each vicotry).
I’m doing 20/day, I’ll be done before next weekend, also because I’m scared they’ll patch it in 3.0 making newer savefiles impossible to 100%.

I also miss only 100spirits to take to lvl99. Should be done before 3.0 (when they inevitably add 200 new spirits + the 2 modes).

Just got the game last week and honestly it's been fun. Not buying a subscription for shitty online so it's been nice to beat up on CPUs while I wait for my bros to be free to come over and play.
Say what?

>find bowser
>find giant spirit
>find metal spirit
>pick primary with the highest attack
>upgrade smash attack path
>win almost all battles instantly by using bows' side smash attack
>deal ~150% damage with a single hit
>massive hitbox that no one can escape
>kill everything before hazards like stage flip and strong winds even come into play
Truly this was how WoL was meant to be played

Attached: 1521187958990.png (449x507, 344K)

I really hope Sakurai will add a place where you can decide to challenge a spirit directly (maybe in the inventory after you have the spirit), for 2 reasons:

1. You cant just challenge a spirit without going to the exact place he is in WoL (also you can only challenge one per game) or meeting him by luck in spirit board.
2. I’m 100% sure I miss to defeat some spirits in spirit board (missing the CLEAR sign) but because they never come out (I only saw one in the last month since when I got all the spirits) so it would be nice to have a place to keep track of the ones you didnt beat yet.

Attached: 9E2DBCBB-EDFB-43ED-9233-16B1729E7CA9.jpg (795x589, 67K)

>tfw 0.5 HP as I slam Dr. Wily with a get-up attack from the ledge

Attached: 1542256567178.png (614x474, 237K)

In your first savefile of WOL is basically impossible to complete the skill tree.
To do so, you can only farm the last 2 bosses to get all the needed skill spheres.
On average you will miss around 200. Which means beating the fuckers 200times. I miss 80 still.

>not using little mac's giga mac + giant + anything combo
baka

how fucking long is this shit

Holy fuck I was sure I was the only one autistic enough to attempt this.
Well I gave up and started a new game plus, upgraded my paths there. If you're only doing it for the unlockable challange, know that the game is fine with you finishing that shit in ng+.
Otherwise, god speed user.

Attached: 1551813122170.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>mfw have to beat this shit to change menu theme
anyone else mad at this

Attached: 1542135894737.png (813x712, 287K)

With how shit the theme is for this rendition it makes going through this shit worthwhile

This.
One punch Mac is the greatest creation

>dragged on way too long
>unsatisfying as fuck to 100%
>menu selection is tiny as fuck
>some songs that would be perfect for the menu are fucking sound test only
They couldn't just give you the Battlefield/Final Destionation list?

wew, good luck user but I think i'd hate smash if I tried that myself

Attached: 1544143311829.png (334x360, 130K)

Smash is my favorite multuplayer game ever, I just want to 100% so 20 years from now when I look back at it like I do with melee I will have a savefile full of memories.
It’s ok, I know I have autism.

Attached: 73357E39-D4C0-44FF-93FC-10774B71BE3D.jpg (1242x1236, 1.05M)

is that Esam or Ian from Alvin and the Chipmunks and if its the latter, context?

Attached: cpcZ4L7.jpg (480x452, 11K)

>tfw mostly grinding the Spirit Board
>Haven't touched WoL yet

Since my time with melee has been spread out over tons of files (tourneyfag) I only really have the vods of my gameplay

I played melee for 18 years with my younger brother and 2 best friends.
We have been having the same tags and file since launch day. I treasure that memory card like it’s a picasso painting.

I still envy your turney experience, I’m from Europe, I was young and I never got to live that. I wish I could have so I would have been even better at it.

Ultimate it’s my time to shine. Already put 500h in it.

One thing I will miss about my old file is all the tags players have put onto it when they played their tourney sets
Hope you enjoy your first ultimate tournament, smell nice

Attached: 1535062183359.gif (420x236, 1.93M)

Im moving to Tokyo soon. I think the smell meme doesnt apply there.

>100% every spirit
That's some dedication
I'd still recommend focusing on fighter battles in your NG+, much faster than Dharkon or Galeem for better payoff

>beat world of light, really isnt worth it
>get true ending
>stuck on 99.6% completion and the win all battles challenge because I didn't do the two bad endings first
>can just do them on NG+
>have to re-do the entire campaign

FUCK OFFFFFF

Attached: 1552435223365.jpg (750x738, 257K)

post yfw you found out you could become a world warrior

Attached: 1530472647910.png (264x305, 33K)

I would rather have brawls Btt than this shit

Would the Smash Pass would include Spirit battle and/or new maps for World of Light?

Thats the slowest way to farm them.
Fyi you can buy them at the shops too if you're out of battles that aren't galeem/darkhon

It's entirely pissible.
I did it without it being a goal.
Try the shops if you've no fights left besides the boss.
They sell the in fives or more.

You can load up your normal not-ng+ file and beat galeem/darkhon individually to get the endings you missed.
Why would you ever start over?

You can complete the alternate ending fights after the true ending, my man

Anyone who complained about brawl deserved this hard.

Is this Saul Goodman and that guy from Scary Movie 2 ?

its not that bad but it isn't that much fun the map is cool but the event fights are just sort of meh

this is another goof move of the mode there is no area maps you can check quickly for leftover fights. you have to manually transition to areas to check for any battles you haven't done. I have more fun with the spirit board than the WOL mode simply because I have to traverse so much empty space checking for something.

Attached: 1537048379356.png (600x600, 23K)

>get spirit of a character I like its 3 stars or lower
good thing legendary fan favorites such as the classic dry bowser get 4 stars

Attached: 1551996122711.png (337x302, 77K)

>Put all kinds of cool and fun bosses in the game
>No unlockable boss rush for completing WoL
Why tho? Used to play that with a friend in brawl back in the day. One of the best modes.

beat it with best girl. How about you, anons?

Attached: . Screenshot 2018-12-22 18-14-49.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

the game got boring real fucking quick
am i just getting older or thats just how it is with smash

Colors weave into a spiral of flames
The Nintendo Switch still barely has any games

My favorite part is the credits sequence showing the cutscenes so proudly as if there were more than 3.

No that's just Smash "Ultimate". Once you collect every spirit that's basically it. The challenges are super easy too.