GOD FUCKING DAMN IT YOU STUPID FUCKING COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS!!

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT YOU STUPID FUCKING COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS!!

WHAT VIDEO GAMES HAVE THE BEST FUCKING GORE!? I NEED AS MANY GAMES WITH EXPLODING HEADS, DISMEMBERMENT, GIBS AND BLOOOOOOOD!!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Attached: 2011-07-25_00001.jpg (1536x864, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02G8VxBfVA0#t=1m28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll tell you, but you need to ask in a more polite tone

PLEASE YOU FUCKING PRANCING FUCKING FAIRY CUM FART!?!

Killing Floor 2
user that guy is playing fear 3, there's no point is trying to be rational with a crazyman.

SHUT YOUR FAGGOT MOUTH AND LIST MORE GORY GAMES!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

MK11
don't even have to play it to know it. Just based on a few videos that game has hands down the nastiest gore there is.

Hey, fear 3 coop is pretty fun. Especially if you play as paxton.

If you want gore just get Soldier of Fortune and Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix. Avoid 3 like the plague.
In SoF when you shoot people in the head, if it doesn't utterly destroy the head then you'll see skull fragments sticking out the back around the exit wound. Shooting someone in the gut with a shotgun will cause there intestines to spill out, and you can hack bodies apart with the knife.

their*

Soldier of Fortune series

I'VE ALREADY PLAYED THOSE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Real life

Serbia film

The Evil Within. The Resident Evil 2 remake

Every Mortal Kombat revolves around gore you'd know this if youve played them

I DON'T LIKE FIGHTING FISTY GAMES YOU FUCK!!

Dead Space 1 has decent gore. I think it was toned down in 2 and 3.

What's that F.E.A.R. 3?

Whatever freak, your loss

Attached: noob.gif (320x180, 1005K)

Attached: INSS massacre.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

wuh gam?

This
MKXI gore is pretty crazy I flinched at this
youtube.com/watch?v=02G8VxBfVA0#t=1m28s

Insurgency Sandstorm

Attached: 1552627601514.png (1349x755, 921K)

Blaming video games any time a zoomer commits a crime makes about as much sense as blaming reality tv whenever a boomer does.

Spyro the dragon 3

>tfw got a key for the beta but too jewish to pay for ps+

It's not very gory but the racism is rampant. I cant believe they got away with saying that stuff about Islam and Asians.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 916K)

Attached: maxresdedfault.jpg (1280x720, 295K)

That one segment in the tunnels though. Point Man has it easy.

>that ass
noice

le angry Yea Forums man haha :)

>could've just asked for a gore thread
>had to type whatever that retarded shit was in the OP
stay in school

Attached: 1459362018584.gif (112x112, 506K)

Is this some LARP so you can have screenshots for your article tommorrow on Christchurch?

They don't need to do that.
I develop software on a freelance basis and some time ago I was contacted about a job offer but the condition was that I was going to have to sign an NDA before they would tell me what it was. I balked at the idea because I suspected shady shit and after a lot of badgering they fessed up and told me they wanted me to design for them a *chan board/thread simulator.

Shooting and dismembering zombies in RE2 is some fucking nasty gore

Was this a government agency?

No as far as I'm aware but it was very obviously a front or shell for some other entity. Glow in the darks/alphabets have people who can do something as simple as that anyways and probably better than I can, plus I don't have to (((suicide))) with two gunshots to the back of my head after I'm done

So they wanted it to what? Create an automated version of Yea Forums that they could use for false flag purposes?

>Rips cassie in half frontways
>Organs fly out
>No visible ovaries

They basically wanted something like any of those fake Tweet makers but more professional and able to do whole threads in addition to single posts, and make the entire thing look as legit as the real sites.

Leaden Sky

Christchurch Simulator

soldier of fortune 2

For what actual purpose

Shadow Warrior

why not just samefag?

What the fuck is the point?
Just go onto an actual real site and edit the code.
You only need a browser.

yea haha you get em champ :)

>Download Double Helix
>No gore
>No correct Parental Code
Huh?

Attached: 15090454628060.png (215x220, 76K)

>I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE

>dat Initial D
Is he playing Neue deutsche Welle on a phone or something?

T H I S

literally all the "dank" memes here suck ass

its like this

> le epic oldf*g stick figure any rage face guy with the leather jack

check picture too seem what im talking about. you dont see this meme much anymore because it's getting replaced by the memes below. BUT it's still yikes-tier of a meme

> that neo-nazi green frog

> the incel white feels guy that sometimes enjoys drinking soi

> yellow playstation incel feels guy that likes putting nintedo feels guy up his butthole

Wtf V

Attached: V STICK FIGURE MAN.png (640x800, 34K)

What game is that?

I love Sandstorm but the gore is very weak at the moment, and incredibly underwhelming considering stuff like Verdun exists. At least if the devs don't do anything about it then when they add workshop someone will.

Attached: 246853.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

>sex bad
>violence good

New RE2 is pretty gory, looks really good too

Attached: 20180920000647_1.jpg (1920x1080, 374K)

>V
It was almost good bait lad but that's too obvious.

Attached: now THIS is shitposting.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

Is this New Zealand?

Attached: 1552423852781.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

Demonophobia.
Also what the hell is wrong with that bisected dude's chest? He has guts in his chest

>even looking for that

Could you code a 2d hentai game if you had an artist. In theory at least?

>F3AR
>Fuh-three-are
They've finally stopped doing this shit, right?

Attached: 1550569741875.png (708x540, 367K)

Isn't it obvious?

not viable on /pol/ or 8/pol/ due to IDs and these are likely (hopefully) shitters looking for an easy way to make fake news

They could do that but then they couldn't change the images (it takes a bit of work). the way they wanted it was to ostensibly have something they could easily throw together on short notice and then feature in a segment where they scroll down through a thread so everyone can see how awful /pol/ or Yea Forums in general is, and have it say whatever they want it to say to support whatever story/narrative they are pushing.

Thanks mods deleting pictures... Great job. Shill fucks.

Cool larp nigger. Literally no one would go to do much effort for something that would quicky be found out. When they can just come here or 8yearoldchan and shit post/ false flag.

>i dont know what blue boards are

Attached: 1523524281111.png (644x443, 10K)

Its cause it was more action FPS orientated.

Its F3AR - Fear 3: Assault Rifle

Normies aren't going to check archives to see if the posts/thread actually exist and any of us that bring it up are likely to get shouted down/silenced/both

And I'm going to assume it wasn't a state actor that was trying to hire me because they have people that can do that and getting a civvie to do it just creates a loose end that needs to be tied up after, the lugenpresse are largely made up of normies as well and aren't likely to be smart enough to use VPNs to samefag swarm as many people like state actors do on boards like /pol/ and 8/pol/ where there are poster IDs that would instantly out the ruse to everyone involved in the thread and taint the 'scary' thread they want to show off in their segment with people calling them out and shitposting their thread

It's better to have a controlled environment that also gets you the benefit of being able to put literally whatever you want as the posts. Can you see why that might be appealing to people who make fake news?

Also, it's not like they were going to be putting any work into it, I or whoever they got to do it for them after I turned them down would have done all the hard work. They just get to use it.

Believe me or not, but the fact that it's something someone has thought of and really wants is pretty worrying