What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: X2zf9SS8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

with what?

It taught me to be violent and ruined my life

They took out the soul

Nazi propaganda and bara dragons.

my wifes son played spyro 3 and now he hates muslims, what do I do?

The colors absolutely destroyed the aesthetic compared to the original. Everything looked too orange.

we'll never have a decent spyro thread again, eh? crikey.

Attached: spepe.png (499x499, 104K)

first 2 were aight
the 3rd one for some reason feels like it advocates for ethnic cleansing
Very strange direction for the series

Activision, no original crew involved. Faggots defending low quality outsourcing decisions. A perfect storm.

What's next?

send him to New Zealand.

tell him that he should get along with them
So they can kill jews together

all 3 games dont come on the disc

nazi? what

Not enough bara dragon daddies, couldn't romance them

This is definitely something you need to explain.

Spyro 3 had a nice anti-piracy trolling, same tier as Earthbound

I stared at Spyro's ass and now I suddenly have the urge to assault a mosque with a shotgun and an AR-15

Attached: 1522937743388.png (235x253, 148K)

Needed more bara dragons.

Absolutely nothing

Attached: shy bubba.gif (311x206, 2.3M)

why the fuck are people talking about nazis in a spyro thread
did /pol/ stir up some shit again

Remember to subscribe to Pewdiepie.

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8

It came out with a day 1 required download to play 2/3 of the content you expected to be part of the complete package.

I'm waiting for steam release or "goty" edition with all the content in one physical package.

The New Zealand mosque shooter posted a manifesto on 8Ch before the shooting which included an interview with himself. One of the questions was if he was influenced into doing it by any media, and he sarcastically stated that Spyro 3 taught him ethno-nationalism.

Some guy shot up a bunch of mosques in New Zealand recently. His "manifesto" has shit about Pewdiepie, Fortnite, and Spyro for some reason in it

Nothing went wrong and I'm looking forward to Spyro 4.

Attached: Adult Spyro.png (975x1200, 890K)

>for some reason in it
why does the sarcasm fly over everyone's head

They didn’t put as much work into the sequels as the first. I remember doing the jetboard races in YoD and encountering the absolute worst slowdown I have ever seen.

Honestly, I'm too retarded to bother reading into things. I didn't even actually know the entire manifesto was just posts on the cripple website until recently. At least I know it was a sarcastic reply, which doesn't matter anyway since memefags are going to force another "hate symbol" meme which will lead to ritalin-munching twitter commies to unironically believe it.

Really? No one else gonna ask?
Sauce pls

We're not furry/scalie degenerates.

His manifesto also included the navy seal copypasta

Attached: Spyro Royale.png (771x216, 24K)

Sollyz Sundyz

How dare spyro fucking attempt to remove those rhynocs from his society. Fucking racist ass ignorant dragon, he deserves to fucking die for the thoughts he's made.

I am

Yet you retards still make shitty ass bait threads with spyro.

i miss the thicc spyro edits

Not enough moments where I can sniff her braps

Attached: 840BDE70-AD11-40B0-B830-FDCE8F1E87E6.jpg (761x800, 109K)

Your logic implies that anyone that plays the Spyro games are scalies. Stop being retarded and get your mental illness checked.

No cute girl dragons

Dios mio ... lo prohibido sandwichera...

Use a FN-FAL instead you pleb.

I already know the sauce so I have no need to ask him.

Attached: DsshjV4UUAAeeix.jpg (1200x818, 186K)

The two-month delay wasn't enough. I can understand why they initially wanted to release it in time for the 20th anniversary, and why they'd settle for releasing it in time for Christmas, but even though I was mostly content with how it turned out, they definitely needed more time.

Mainly the first remaster. You still have Fortnite to use but I haven't seen any retards use that. Just spyro so you are just asking for it

Those muslims are waiting for you in hell

Does the game have a picture mode? At the very least, can you pause and clear the ui/hud to get a clean image?

Because the fact that he's a manchild means you might as well take it at face value

>tfw muslim
>original spyro games are my favorite games, know the location of every gem/dragon/orb/egg by heart
>was /pol/ tard but now they're cheering for a faggot that killed innocent kids
very conflicted right now

Attached: fox tail you dork.png (840x959, 56K)

I don't see why you would be at that point

/pol/ is full of incels validating each other's miserable existence

Attached: 1541388137414.png (480x480, 163K)

So much like Yea Forums

>leaves small hints in his manifesto so that it could be posted on multiple boards
Spyro, Initial D, Remove Kebab, British Grenadiers, Pewdiepie. He thought of everything.