What are some good visual novels to play?

What are some good visual novels to play?

Attached: Princess Evangile 2016_07_18 15_18_07.png (1024x600, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/泣きゲー
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Danganronpa and tge Zero Escape series.

The House in Fata Morgana
Chaos;Child
YU-NO
Kikokugai the Cyber Slayer
Subahibi
Rewrite
Saya no Uta
Danganronpa
Muv Luv + Alternative
Rance series
Kara no Shoujo
Dies Irae

>What are some
Way to expose yourself as a braindead idiot.

This, specially Dies Irae.

Underwater Ray Romano

>This, specially Dies Irae.

Attached: 1523988036669.png (474x711, 90K)

Ikusa Megami Zero

Commie detected.

kedamono kazoku
taimanin yukikaze
aisuru tsuma marika
kanobitch
tsuma binkan

Play PE w Happiness after you finish that.

Attached: 6e96e39b7a2407dbea711a17a4a4c6a0.jpg (1024x600, 274K)

Utawarerumono 1-3 is one best VN series.

>anyone who doesn't like my favorite chuunige garbage must be a communist!

Attached: 1508695652016.png (403x448, 53K)

Attached: 1544583153273.jpg (640x718, 272K)

Sansha Mendan

>Dies Irae

Attached: 1516746442351.jpg (645x729, 88K)

morenatsu

hey

Attached: IN11BL.png (368x553, 227K)

>Dies Irae

Attached: 3jqw1or0n5601.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>this whole list

Attached: 1506651197217.png (636x904, 228K)

What's a good VN to forget about the void for a while?

Attached: 1546317120419.jpg (1024x572, 35K)

What are some good comics to play?

Attached: 1503601708869.gif (384x239, 354K)

Hey, it's not that bad. Muv Luv, Rance, SubaHibi and Rewrite+ are actually good.

>Reading VNs at all
Truly low level IQ entertainment for low IQ losers
Don't even bothering (You) @ me, you know I'm right.

>Dies Irae

Attached: 1527261802697.jpg (625x773, 132K)

reddit core

Fureraba
Hatsukoi 1/1 (Avoid Yukino and Runa's routes)
Princess Evangile
Da Capo series
Majikoi
Chrono Clock
Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai (full patch about to come out this week or next)
Anything by Yuzusoft but most of /vn/ likes Dracu-Riot

It's only true for EOPs.
Learning Japanese and playing them in original requires 140+ IQ.

Great taste

Katawa Shoujo
Clannad
Grisaia Series
Majikoi
Kamidori
Evenicle

Second worst childhood friend in existence.

Ah! A real man of culture spotted

>everything is shit but majikoi

Attached: 1535214230653.png (449x393, 20K)

Chaos;Child is kino

Attached: file.png (225x350, 171K)

Fureraba, Kamidori, Wagamama, Majikoi.

Attached: what.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

I said don't (You) @ me, even JOPs are low IQ thinking VNs are anywhere near the level of an actual good book, fuck off back and mastutbate to 装甲悪鬼村正 and other pathetically low IQ "masterpiece"

It has an MC that Yea Forums can really self insert into, that's for sure.

Chiho was great

Swan Song

maybe majikoi but the hole could grow bigger after you finish it since you will never be part of a group like that

Attached: momoyo.jpg (800x600, 162K)

I LOVE RISE!

Attached: __rousen_in_rise_princess_evangile_drawn_by_yamakaze_ran__b0a0b4c8e8ade16e9c8a9f560020a3f9.png (1296x1538, 2.11M)

Lots of books are shitty, and don't have anything to fall back on. Not even good art or music.

Tsukihime, it's the only one I've played that really felt like it gives that reader a choice and really gets them involved.

Oh and tsujidou.

Attached: the hell.png (1602x965, 1.8M)

Attached: bemzz.png (629x504, 36K)

The Silver Case

Umi loves me!

Attached: 1514449766184.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Besides Yu-no, everything is shit. Rance isn't even a VN, its just an RPG with hscenes. Hell the older ones are more similar to old western CPRGs like Wizardy.

Also,
>Muv Luv + Alternative
>but not recommending extra
fucking brainlet redditor

what do you think Muv Luv (not alternative) is exactly

Muv Luv is Extra and Unlimited, genius.
+ Alternative is Extra, Unlimited and Alternative

Who the fuck reads a VN when they want to read a 'good book'? Do I watch anime when I want to see a good movie? Are you fucking stupid?

when's the next TinkleBell game coming out?

Attached: 1533116485407.gif (366x325, 3.42M)

These games makes me wonder how close I could get to fapping to amorphous literal moe blobs of flesh and titties

Mad low IQ weeb, go back to reading your coloring books, where you could live your fantasy of not being a huge weeb cuck.

Lotta salty JOPs mad that Dies Irae got translated lol

you mad redditor?

Umineko

Attached: 1551026519473.png (500x485, 373K)

U mad bro?

Real redpill: Otaku entertainment was never meant to be intellectually stimulating and only a brainlet would expect such content. Just fap, fall in love and shut up

Attached: 1455384546730.gif (600x338, 1.2M)

Even madder weeb, keep seething.

Attached: 1528488306342.png (340x314, 249K)

What's the DEAL with this mask?

Attached: UNDER.jpg (1200x791, 275K)

C O P E
H A R D E R

Alright so what's wrong with Dies Irae? I don't know anything about it.

I, for one, am just upset at how cancerous and brindead the EOP DI fanbase turned out to be. It's a reminder to ourselves to never meme something as kamige to end all kamige again.

t. someone who just finished 1984, his first book

So what VN are they going to move to praising once Mememasa gets translated?

Complete chuuni garbage

>ctrl+f
>no planetarian
Comon, it's short, sweet, and often recommended as babys first VN

Attached: 1470942147064.png (807x492, 227K)

why would you willingly experience those feels?

MAD
HARDER

Attached: 1523677958942.jpg (270x278, 17K)

>good visual novels
>"""play"""
just self insert while watching an anime or hentai
its the same shit anyway

feels gud

Attached: 1552608675705.jpg (622x464, 175K)

braindead*

Grisaia Series.
Haven't genuine laughed this hard in a while- it's not meant to be comedy most times, but when the quip hits, it's hilarious.

Attached: 1412624355452.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

Funbag Fantasy. Came for the PLOT, stayed for the ridiculous plot that somehow ends up entertaining.

Honestly Umineko and monster girl quest, does that count? were the only VN's I've ever enjoyed, and I've tried reading probably almost 20 now

Attached: fortnite.jpg (2048x1156, 337K)

In japan they are called eroge. Things like Rance and Kamidori are part of that nomenclature.

Attached: 1412731693664.png (1024x718, 876K)

VNs are much more immersive, anime don't have 30 hours of buildup before the emotional climax. Most animated hentai is dog shit too

Attached: Based.jpg (794x523, 147K)

Grisaia was one of the only VNs I really liked but people tell me its bad. Which ones are similar that are fricking good then?

Attached: 1467343922898.jpg (519x582, 56K)

Soon

Attached: 1543537867401.jpg (1279x719, 144K)

I need to get back to umineko sometime, I got to episode 7 and was just too burnt out to continue.
Playing through ep 1-6 withing a month or two was a mistake.

>Shitsaia
Yikes, we are getting into negative numbers of IQ

Attached: 1527050250481.gif (492x336, 2.98M)

I like Grisaia too. It's not perfect, but it fits my taste.

Attached: 1532532222617.png (619x610, 42K)

What the fuck
Umineko took me 2 years to read

Bitch

Attached: 1408302110340.jpg (1280x720, 508K)

Just started playing YU-NO on my phone. Am I in for a good ride?

There's nothing more empowering than playing super retro PC98 games on a miniature supercomputer in your pocket.
It's actually streamed from my home PC

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-023941.jpg (2200x1080, 295K)

>tfw no mitcher gf

Attached: 1414298941945.jpg (1200x509, 420K)

The sequels.

Is /vn/ still getting attacked by mods?

>Dies Irae

Attached: e09.png (645x729, 69K)

I was completely hooked on it and a neet at the time so I had a lot of free time on my hands.

>Want to write a VN
>Yea Forums hates them apparently

Attached: 1480214073799.jpg (500x539, 38K)

Yuuji is so fucking based. I wish other VN protagonists were even a quarter based as Yuuji.

what is it going to be about? how many naked girls?

It's decent, but not as great as Yea Forums makes it sound.
Hope you either like 90-s point and click quests with lack of logic or don't mind looking into walkthrough.

I personally found Yuuji to be a boring pseudo self-insert gary stu kind of main character. He literally has no personality and only comes across as a smug anti-social cringey retard who somehow has military knowledge and can kick everyone's ass. It's honestly cringey as fuck because it reminds me all the socially inept chuuni kids in school who can only communicate with people in smug/sarcastic/smartass responses and think they are cool for doing so.

Literally his whole shtick for most of the game (only played the first Grisaia to be fair) is to just mock everybody, act like a smartass know-it-all on literally every topic that comes up (and somehow he *has* to know everything) and only has a couple of scenes where he actually emphasizes with some of the other characters to the point of looking almost normal... and then falls back into his full retard self-insert cringey behavior.

Don't (You) me btw.

I'd say that's spot on, besides the gary stu, but I like those things about him.

It's about being an inspector in what is pretty much Victorian England. Solving cases with your partner who doesn't do things by the book.
The actual gameplay would be a lot like the Ace Attorney games but you have ways to actual fail.
Some naked ladies I guess.

These threads make me a bit sad because no one ever mentions Koihime, which is my favorite. It has an official translation and is extremely popular in Japan but for some reason no one on Yea Forums cares about it. The girls are all really high quality and their voice acting is great.

What I really love about it is that there's a good sense of pacing to the romance and h scenes. Each scene feels like a natural progression from the last.

But it’s not?

>Hope you [...] like 90-s point and click quests
I grew up with that shit, I absolutely love it. I'm super hyped.

I'm gonna sound like a newfag because I am but I'd like to now if there's more VN like Steins;Gate, I don't care if I have shit taste, Basically looking for a VN with an interesting story, most vns I've seen recommend focus on the characters (which is fine), but I'd certainly want an interesting world along with interesting characters

Oh really. For several fucking weeks they've been banning for every image which comes even close to anything posted in or Senran threads or any image dump thread on Yea Forums, really. Images which comes from VNs that are available on Steam (the censored ones, not the kind you need to login for) get banned.

Holy fuck for a second I thought you copypasted my same exact post from a similar threads a few days ago. I am in your exact same spot, I don't like moe bullshit or character-focused glorified dating simulators. I prefer story-heavy games (with or without choices, although with is probably better) with actually good and compelling stories. I enjoyed S;G (and 0) a lot and they have really good story, however a lot of fluff around them could've been avoided in my opinion.

Anyway, every time I ask this kind of shit, people recommend me Kara no Shoujo so I'm just gonna tell you that. I still haven't gotten around to playing it, but I have it downloaded on my PC. I'm and currently playing YU-NO which might be also interesting.

Also, I'm reading through Higurashi (chapter 1) and so far it's pretty good. I've already watched the first anime season (ages ago) so I already know some of the plot and it might be up your alley too.

Attached: 34985913203.jpg (600x600, 40K)

What are some VNs without boring unnecessary story like school clubs and third wheel side characters that lets me just enjoy romancing a girl?

Most games I played are like 80% common route with a group of friends doing random shit, and then the last 20% FINALLY focuses on getting close to a girl. And some of them even skip the romance part and just rewards the player for suffering through the awful school life parts with some shitty sex scenes and then it's game over.

Basically I'm looking for a game where most of the story is about getting slowly close to someone emotionally, without rushing into sex too early, and where you spend most of the game in a one-to-one situation spending time with a single girl.

Worst = Chisato? Sumika?

Hima

Saya no uta is short you might like it. Have you tried Chaos;Child? That could be something you might like, it's by the same people too.

It's hard to give recommendations to picky people, and you're better off just looking at ratings + a synopsis.

What are some VNs where I can dom cutebois

Crescendo, one of the better written VNs I've read and the common route is only like 1/3rd of the story IIRC

Attached: Hadaka_Shitsuji_p013.jpg (800x600, 106K)

>Have you tried Chaos;Child?
I've watched the anime (that, and Chaos;Head). I've been recommended both VNs but honestly at this point after watching the anime I can't bring myself to read either. I enjoyed the story though, even if I understand it wasn't conveyed at its best and I *really* should read the VN.

I was also interested in Robotics;Notes but I'm not sure about the translation on that one. (I did watch the anime there too already)

The Anime of Chaos;Child is complete shit.

Muv-luv trilogy (first part is charage with barely any plot, but it's enjoyable on its own)
Rance series, altho more popular entries are more of the games than vns (the worldbuilding is spread across games themselves and side books like game manuals, artbooks etc.)
f/sn
Saya no uta, it is short and feels more like a book than vn.

Those conditions are very harsh, because you need some kind of a set-up for social interaction. You can't just put two characters in the same room and tell them to romance each other. The most realistic answer would be Fureraba. Even most of the common route is spent with the girl you want and if you don't fuck up the conversations, you can confess early to skip a lot of the common route comedy stuff.
Hoshi Ori also has really long character routes. Then there are one heroine VNs which work for that, must of them are untranslated and have sex way too early. Loca Love is one of the translated ones.

I like Little Busters
CALLED GAME

Basically there are two types of VNs. Charage (character based games) which are mainly about having a harem of girls of different personalities and you pick one to make your waifu. Typical moege. Routes are usually independent because the game makers expect you to pick one or two girls that you like, fap to them and never touch the rest.
The other type is storyge (story based games) which is what you're looking for.

I understand your frustration, trying to find some interesting story only to get a typical harem game can be boring and annoying. Anyway, your best bet is doing some research on VNDB. Look up the highest rated games, usually boring waifu simulators don't make it into the top. Tags like "enforced play order" or "kinetic novel" can be good indicators, since charage all rely on picking your selected girl's route.

Eh, the MC is a manwhore.

Give saya no uta a try, it's short so even if you don't end up enjoying it at least it's not a huge time investment like other visual novels that are 20+ hours. I'd recommend muv-luv trilogy, and fate;stay night if you enjoy fighting. Those are super long though, so I hate for you to waste your time if you don't like them.

Charage and moege are very different, plotcuck. Charage are shit.

Himahima was cute too

I hate that I liked Devil on G-String
It's so much wasted potential

Nigger it's cringe how you confidently talk about shit you absolutely have no idea about.

>You can't just put two characters in the same room and tell them to romance each other.
Yes you can, just make up a plot excuse. Like you become roommates, your divorced parent meets someone and moves in her cute daughter, you meet someone on the streets, etc.
It's not like you can't make up a love story without half of the fucking game being school life cliches like 95% of the moe games out there.
Also I forgot to mention that Japanese games are fine too. Aikagi is pretty much like that and something I played before. And thanks, I'll check out Fureraba.

Euphoria

I'll give it a try, although I'm not sure I agree with
>Look up the highest rated games, usually boring waifu simulators don't make it into the top.
Speaking from personal experience at least.

>I'd recommend muv-luv trilogy
Oh, I've had that on my radar for a while now actually. I'll try to pick that one up after I'm done with Higurashi, Kara no Shoujo, and YU-NO (those three alone will prob take me more than a year, not gonna lie).
>fate;stay night
I despise anything that has to do with Fate, so I'll pass, thanks. I did watch the original F/SN anime though (the older one) and I enjoyed it, but that's where I stopped. I don't want to get into it further at all.

t. retarded EOP shitter who bought into retarded shit like moege, plotge, chuunige, nakige and all that other made up shit

He is correct. This is the classification that matters and what is used most in Japan.

Then try out uchi no kanojo and uchi no imouto too. More one heroine titles.

Yeah, Grisaia is definitely the same genre as Noble Works. Definitely. Not at all a retard who parrots something he heard from someone who has allegedly seen it on EGS.

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/泣きゲー

Greatest lovestory ever told

>Grisaia is definitely the same genre as Noble Works. Definitely.
See, you are solving your own problems by coming to correct conclusions. You are not as retarded as I thought.

Kill yourself, plotcuck.

You can't even do .t properly. How new are you?
>who bought into retarded shit like moege, plotge, chuunige, nakige and all that other made up shit
Not him but people use them very often in EGS reviews except plotge, which is called scenarioge by them. Moege is about flirting and having romance with cute girls charage is more about character conflicts and character development as main selling point of game.

This is different scale. There can be character based nukige and story based nukige.

>I despise anything that has to do with Fate
Yeah, it can be polarizing especially with the shitty fate go mobile game that's out. That, and of course it has it's problems. Was just a recommendations because it is plot focused, and I thought it was decent. Glad you already knew, so I didn't waste your time.

Attached: Untitled.png (1280x720, 1.47M)

That's nakige, not nukige, my poor EOP.

Am I the only one who plays nukige for the plot? I usually ctrl skip through the sex scenes because they are boring and repetitive, but enjoy their short and intense nature, like xCation games, where you quickly get loveydovey with the girl.

Sorry, my bad, haven't slept for 18 hours and can't read. Nakige is basically subgenre of charage.

rance, even the old ones, have nothing to do with wizardry, retard. If you said "dragon quest" you would be right.

shit tier list. only yu-no I would save from this sea of shittiness.

Not princess fucking evangile that's for sure
play deardrops

The one with netorare, of course.

there are none. all ol them are terrible. go read a book instead, faggot.

>Nakige is basically subgenre of charage
False and kill yourself

VNs are books, you retard

Do you even read books, you illiterate faggot? They are even worse than VNs these days.

I thought they were videogames?

go read the classics. shakespeare, montaigne, molière, dante, virgil, homer, plato, euripedes, thucidides, horace, pindar

Are ebooks video games?

It's used way, way sparser than in English speaking community.

Can anybody help me find a VN I've seen a few years ago that was not yet released back then and I can't find anymore. I played the demo/preview untranslated but it looked cool as fuck.

It was a cyberpunk-ish vampire (or zombie?) tokyo VN (I think it was called something like Tokyo Zombie or similar, but I can't find it), the demo started in a hotel that gets raided by this cyberpunk police (kinda like Ghost in the Shell) hunting for these cyber vampire zombie dudes or whatnot. I honestly don't remember what the fuck it was all about but it was cool as hell and I want to see if it's released (and maybe translated) or what's up with it, but I can't find it anywhere.

Anybody knows what I'm talking about? It made big news on a lot of VN sites back then.

Attached: cyrus.png (554x460, 291K)

Those are all overrated shit.

I Walk Among Zombies?

no, because it's a well written visual novel (whcih is rare as fuck) and also about my favourite fiction theme which is time travel.

you're an underrated piece of shit. in fact you're a big piece of shit.

>tfw Yea Forums is too brainlet to read ever17

Attached: kid.jpg (800x600, 452K)

>posts a picture of a guy
Big gay.

Who gives a shit? It's not a surprise that most VN fans would disagree with me if I say that I don't find most VNs enjoyable because they just focus on low-hanging fruits like character interactions and some variation of dating sims/sex simulators. I've talked to a lot of weebs in my life and if there's one thing I've learned is that those that are hard deep into VNs tend to get themselves entrenched in so much shit that they lose track of reality. They are usually very confrontational and defensive about their favorite VNs and are very hard to reason about. I've legit had this conversation plenty of times and every time I am met with "you don't understand VNs" "You have a shit taste" "you're just a loser faggot" or variation of such.

No, I don't like self-insert bland boring protagonists because I'm not a sad loser virgin that needs to pretend they are somebody else to enjoy a story. I don't like moeshit "pick your wife" harem simulators. I enjoy reading books, and one thing that I like even more than books is music. I want to get good "books" and augment them with graphics, music, and possibly choices. I find it very reductive to just limit myself to dating simulators or variation of such.

Just for reference, my introduction to the "VN" genre was through the Thousand Years of Dreams short stories in Lost Odyssey and so far I still haven't found a VN that can replicate such high level of (short) storytelling, music, immersion, and presentation. And none of those were waifu baits.

Attached: 1510334045587.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

ever17 is too moe for my tastes. Only 10% of the game is "good" and it's the last hour of the game in one route. The rest is a steaming pile of shit.

That's rich coming from a low IQ VN reader, I bet you think Ochinpo's Revenge 2.0 has more depth that any of those author's works right?, fucking delusional weeb.

Fuck off normalfag.

Sounds like tokyo necro, I haven't read it yet so not sure.

Nope. Just looked at a few pictures and it doesn't seem cyberpunk or futuristic at all. Definitely not the one I had in mind.

One thing I remember in the demo I played is that there was a huge theme of "red", a lot of the hotel rooms were red (carpet, drapes, etc). If it can be of any help.

If you want a story you can just read an actual book
VNs are for teenage boys without a girlfriend

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

>ever17 is too moe for my tastes
I don't even know what to say.

YES! That's definitely it!

Thanks a lot user.
It doesn't seem to have any translation (either official or not), sadly, but I'll keep my eyes on it. You're the best!

Attached: thumbup.gif (640x360, 2.78M)

Attached: 1539703796766.jpg (480x522, 19K)

I bet you liked Dies Irae, cuck.

>Like most VNs
>Want to read one
>Download 50 of them
>Can't decide which one to choose next
>Just do nothing instead

help

Unironically yes. Even keyshit is million times better than anything written by shitespeare. Among ancient tier classics, Homer's illiad is mediocre. Plato is delusional nigger.

I was recommended Dies Irae by a friend who's super deep into VNs (the kind of person I mentioned in ) as "the best VN ever".

I read through it for a few tens hours (not just the prologue) and honestly it's absolute pure garbage. Pretentious chuuni shit with no substance at all.

Obviously I told him that, and he said it's post-ironic chuuni and "that's the whole point" or some other pretentious garbage like that.

It's cringe all around. Fuck Dies Irae.

Attached: 1536973339476.jpg (777x777, 233K)

he's right, though. That game is 15 hours of boring, terrible muv-luv-like storytelling with cringey moe all over the place and with the last hour being the only tolerable part.

>if you want to eat a fruit you can just eat an actual apple
>oranges are for kids

Rina is best girl.

Fucking LMAO, says the vn reader, just go back to your fucking hole back at /vg/, you niggers are so unbelievably high on your own farts you are losing your grip on reality, your fucking coloring books are never, NEVER going to be even remotely close to being as good as an actual good book, no matter how much you weebs seethe, cuck.

Attached: Untitled.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

Pick whatever and read. Some might be better than others, but all of them provide different experiences.

You mad?

To be fair, pears are just the best.

based

Mad weeb.

Attached: 1527125405167.jpg (225x225, 12K)

I say 15 hours because I didn't try reading all the routes and endings. I would rather kill myself.

I take it you won't want to hear about how I think the art looks compared to "art" that is put on display in some gallery.

Moe is literally the only thing worth reading this medium for and every game can be improved by adding more moe. Look at what Senshinkan is to Dies irae, later Rance games to KR and VI, F/HA to F/SN, Baldr Sky to Force. All are improved by more moe. The fact that you mentioned Muv Luv shows how much you are a brainlet who didn't understand Extra on more than a surface level. Don't look forward to Altered Fable, braindead plotcuck like you won't enjoy it.

My favorite 3 in no particular order;
Unteralterbach,
Eurphoria,
And Katawa Shoujo.

>didn't understand Extra on more than a surface level
lol. kys faggot.

I like Tsukihime

>Katawa Shoujo.

Attached: futaneko.png (227x181, 91K)

I agree with you on that one tho, displayed art is a fucking joke, literally people closing themselves on a room inhaling their own farts while spewing bullshit.

The greatest contribution to Russian literature since Tolstoy.

Attached: 20599.jpg (256x256, 35K)

I liked kana no shojo. gonna play the sequel soon. i hope it's as good as the first one. cheers.

Attached: tapping.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

Everlasting Summer was so fucking good. I legit went into it thinking it was gonna be some troll russian VN for fun and I was expecting to just laugh at how bad it was.

Oh shit how wrong I was. It's definitely in my top 5 VNs. Reminds me I need to check up on those guys for other stuff, I know they were working on a new VN years ago, after ES.

That shit is plagiarism.

what do you mean?

Rin best grill

Attached: 1520163028983.jpg (582x582, 35K)

You first. I have nothing to say to a retard who can't comprehend what place does Extra have in a complete experience of Muv Luv.

Utawarerumono 2-3 is the only VNs i played but it definitely is one of my favorite games.

Attached: Utawarerumono Itsuwari no Kamen - Creditless OP Game [BDRemux].m2ts_snapshot_00.40_[2019.02.06_05.12 (1931x3656, 973K)

Kara no shoujo is known for copying some nip novel i don't remember.

Why'd you have to remind me of her bad end user

It doesn't matter for me. It's dark, about serial killers, well written, well drawn. Who cares if they plagiarized some nip novel no one read.

Nobody cares you russian pig. Not japanese, not visual novel.

I know you're being cheeky and I jumped the gun with the last comment. sorry.

Looks cute, improved art.

Attached: header (2).jpg (460x215, 55K)

holy shit, this is funny. it's not the only place I saw the art. I've seen it when westerns try to copy japanese-style comic art. it's terrible.

>Who cares if they plagiarized some nip novel no one read.
I'm sure muryou no hako is popular novel.

Utawarerumono 1 is getting a ps4 release from NIS America

I liked that VN if it weren't for the retarded MC and his retarded monologues. Seriously, THE TERRIBLE MONOLOGUES OF VNs. they are everywhere.

>you're being cheeky
I'm not.
>sorry
Not accepted. The message of Muv Luv is that all the traumatizing shit you go through in Alternative ultimately doesn't matter and cute girls is what's truly important, as shown in Extra and AF.

never heard of it :)

Point on the doll where the Russian man touched you

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080, 698K)

Futa therefore shit therefore hard pass.

Oh i know, already preordered the limited edition. I don't expect much from NISA, only that at least i will be able to understand something.

Isn't utawereumonohnonomono a SRPG?

I have a small hope it won't be so bad after the huge blowout they got from Ys VIII, but still...

Because I got it first and it impacted me

no one cares.

The mechanics are so barebones I don't know if I'd call it one. At least from the first one, dunno if the other 2 improved them.

Christ

Attached: Ice_Crown_Citadel_Night.jpg (493x480, 80K)

the first one I agree with you, but they did improve on the other ones. It's more a srpg than a vn I would say.

Somewhat, 90% is VN but the SRPG is well done, just not very deep.

Dies Irae

Attached: Spinne on the Jews.jpg (1009x144, 38K)

based masada
the jews fear the samurai