Why was it so fun and comfy, bros?

Why was it so fun and comfy, bros?
DLC sucked though.

Attached: IMG_5941.jpg (803x1000, 255K)

the swinging is the best i've played. watching spiderverse made me want to replay it

Has it dropped to $20 yet?

I only buy western PS4 exclusives on the cheap.

Attached: 1544423621646.jpg (614x572, 65K)

Remember when people doubted and were shitposting about the swinging?

It was cheap as fuck on Black Friday last year. I also bought god of war for $20-something

You missed your chance bro

It's the only thing I remember about the pre launch threads.

The swinging was so good. It reminded me of the skateboarding on old Spyro the Dragon games

I remember people were also claiming black cat was a self insert for some SJW-dev

Just beat it, the story was AIGHT, nothing to sell home about, but the gameplay was fucking fantastic, 8/10.

PUDDLE!

Attached: man swearing as his computer blasts him.gif (360x359, 549K)

retarded weeb

The real problem with swinging is point launching, in that it is faster than swinging but is not swinging. It also jerks awkwardly it isn't smooth at all. I hate it.

I'm also not a big fan of the weird effect of the swinging where it doesn't let you hit the ground, it's really noticeable in the park where you'll notice yourself just going horizontal. Really reminded me of this in the DLC where Peter is telling Miles how swinging works and how it's important to be able to judge where the low point of your swing is going to be, it just reminded me completely that this entire time I didn't have to do it at all. The swinging was enjoyable but it just still isn't the Spider-Man 2 experience I really want.
I can accept it, but it's also kind of annoying knowing that this is as difficult as they're ever going to let swinging get.

Is the dlc worth it at all? What price point do you think is worth it?

If you read a lot of the amazing spider-man comics, he surprisingly doesn't do a lot of swinging like in the live action movies. Most of his movement is done via "web zipping"

Nah. Just YouTube the black cat scenes if you wanna jerk off, other than that, story is shit, and just adds mostly "screwball" extra events.

>DLC sucked though.
That's what happened when you have expectation. Embrace nihilism.

Get it for the suits
The 2nd and 3rd dlc i think only have 1 good each, but i mean how you not gonna max out your dress up game

Every level wasn't filled with endless amounts of those faggot rocket launcher enemies until the DLC.

God I fucking hate screwball and her shitty fucking challenges, please delete.
IT'S PHOTOBOMB TIME

$30 retail now. $20 on second hand market. Wouldn’t be surprised if it gets the $20 PSN sale treatment sometime

Rockets were fine
The minigunners fucked me

The minigunners were so damn annoying. It's like Insomniac got together and their only priority throughout the whole game was designing enemies who were more and more and more annoying to fight.

Rocket enemies are baby tier. The only hard enemy in the game is the minigun brutes from the DLC, due to no hitstun or juggling.

>new game plus on ultimate
>spam web bombs, trip mines, impact web and drones while using the refill suit power
It's pretty hilarious

Attached: 1545703977645.png (543x543, 442K)

Putting together multiple whip guys, sword guys, and brutes into the same fight is really annoying to deal with desu. Did not like any of the demon warehouses. Also the Sable guys with jetpacks can also delete themselves from the game.

Gadgets crush most mobs in the game. If you struggled in any base game fight it means you were bad at the game.

Where the fuck are they going with the sequel, and why did they let the B-team write that awful DLC?
>Peter getting over May's death fairly quickly
>Black Cat I which goes nowhere
>Peter raw dogging Felicia
>Miles retardation across all DLC's
>Turning Hammer Head into a fucking Bionicle
>Mary Jihad going to Symkaria

I had pretty much zero problems with those minigun guys and the shield guys.
Rockets were the bane of my existence though.
I specifically remember one of the warehouse challenges being absolute rocket cancer.

>Drones
>Not Concussive Blast
You're using Web Bombs already.

I didnt say it was hard because you can always just spam gadgets until the room was empty. It was boring and annoying.

>Peter raw dogging Felicia
This was based

Forgot. Constant, character cuckolding. Spider-Man isn't allowed to be right.

The swinging is fun, sure, but that's all it is. Fun.
There's no challenge to it. At the very most you're picking a long swing from the bottom or a high swing at the end. Web zipping and double-tapping X are faster and less cumbersome ways to traverse.
Needed more physics and complexity to be truly satisfying.
T. Platinumed the game and beat NG+ and the DLCs on Ultimate difficulty.

Rocket guys are 2 button presses and they're done, and you can do it mid combo. They also have a huge tell and unlike gun guys they fire a slow projectile that allows you to literally walk out of the line of fire. Missiles are designed to crush button mashers.

It's almost like it's supposed to be fun and easily accessible.
Which is what every AAA should strive for.

>The swinging is fun, sure, but that's all it is. Fun.

Which is what it should be.

I enjoyed this quite a bit but more than anything I hope they work on the combat and enemy quality in the sequel. The combat is braindead easy especially with gadgets and there isn't that much variety in the actual moves, I don't want to say make it like a DMC/Bayonetta game but more options that aren't just insta-win ones in a fight would be great. Boss fights should also get more attention put into them, when I played this I was really annoyed at how simple a lot of them were especially the Rhino/Scorpion tag-team, the only 'boss' I actually enjoyed were the initial one with Kingpin as it's a good setup and the finale if only because of how well-presented it is.

Things can be challenging and still be fun, see: Dark Souls, God Hand, Dwarf Fortress, Operation Flashpoint, Blood, etc.
Fun for the sake of fun is just candy. You pop it in your mouth, enjoy it for five minutes and then it's gone. You don't reflect on it, you didn't grow in skill as a result of it, it was mere masturbation.
Needed to be more skill based.
You two are zoomer faggots.

This, though I wouldn't even say SM2 style swinging is particularly hard, I also wouldn't say being able to play a difficult game is something to reflect on, desu that sounds pretty masturbatory.

you forgot

hot asian sidekick got away with killing mob boss

Attached: Djx3J8UX0AAcwZN.jpg (1200x1087, 100K)

>wanted to see Spectre reveal
>nope lol saved for the sequel
Thanks I guess, also why can't I go to the raft and murder Otto in his cell?

Fun doesn't always need to be challenging.