Why is it so comfy bros?

Why is it so comfy bros?

Attached: IMG_5895.jpg (800x1127, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C4PqshRBjuY
youtube.com/watch?v=VmzGeQlyanM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for me, it's the setting

Attached: P4-InabaMap.jpg (813x611, 807K)

Why is it so comfy bros?

Attached: MV5BNTZkZGQ5YzItYjAwYS00MjQ1LWE0MzUtMzM0MWM2ODAyMDkwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg5OTk2OA@@._V1_.jpg (719x731, 103K)

What level difficulty do you guys play P4 on? I play on hard and feel horribly mixed about it. Is it chill on easier difficulties? I wanna like P4 more than I do.

Never play Persona on the hardest difficulties. The game is there for the story, not strategic depth; pick the easiest one and have a good time.

Hard. P4 is already the easiest one but if you're having trouble just lower it.

I fucking hate persona 4.
It’s when the series went from occult and religious glory to kawaii senpai anime shit.

No overarching plot full of symbolism to gnostic and eastern beliefs. Just weee let’s go solve a murder with anime steryotpyes in a tv realm!
Fuck persona 4 and fuck weebs

>P2
>comfy

Attached: 1544840809222.gif (300x300, 1.37M)

Based.
Fuck weebs

Expert
Worst of the 3 3D ones

Attached: 1522995503313.jpg (1024x329, 85K)

Not having trouble with difficulty, I've played through P4 like 3ish times. got about halfway through on a borrowed copy on PS2. Beat it on PS3. Walked through with my friend on PS3. Played through it on VIta. all on expert.
It's been a few years, but I remember complaining way to much about the game. I love P3, but there's an atmosphere and tone in P4 I want to love, but I always think of how much I dislike the dungeon crawl, or stressing about maxing social links. I don't think P4 ever meshed with me as a chill game.

Because the main villain did nothing wrong

>can't even fatlus without wojak
This website is dead.

Attached: you.png (600x400, 16K)

I know this is a Persona thread, but I just got Digital Devil Saga 1 and Nocturne in the mail. Played about three hours of each and immediately grabbed Digital Devil Saga 2, Persona 3 FES, and Persona 4. Should be here mid next week and I am super god damn excited.

>sempai
>m

Attached: 1552517364524.png (500x401, 339K)

LITERALLY me

Enjoy user.
DDS is kind of boring (still really good though), so don't burn out on those.
Also FES should come before 4, obviously.

Not comfy enough, though. If only the town was bigger and there were more reasons to actually walk through it, it'd be Shenmue levels of comfy.
The areas are very tiny and the fast travel is way too convenient.

Thanks. I've heard that about DDS so I figured it would be my starting point then I would move onto Nocturne and then finally tackle Persona 3 and 4. If 5 hasn't come out for Switch (Don't have a PS4) by the time I am done with those then I'll probably emulate some of the other games.

Play Nocturne first.

replaying it atm. the group dynamic is so much better than P5 it's not even funny.
also god I love Rise.

How come?

Be warned: DDS' random encounters are way too frequent for modern SMT standards.

youtu.be/C4PqshRBjuY

Check it
this one is better than goldens

Attached: 1520634940294.gif (557x605, 302K)

The soft color scheme.

I just couldn't get into this one, which I thought was strange considering that I really enjoyed Persona 3 and even played through it multiple times. I think it might've come down to the fact that I enjoyed climbing Tarturus and the dungeons didn't really give me that same feeling.

Attached: 1530338991181.jpg (3840x3072, 895K)

i just got the bad ending last night.
it was not pleasant, but i regret nothing.

Attached: 1551560438276.gif (400x322, 1.95M)

>mainline
>one of the best in the series
>it teaches you the ins and outs of press turn system just fine
>features demon negotiation (abscent from DDS)

It is the first MegaTen game I've played. Probably a good thing then for when I move on from it.

Is it just nostalgia faggotry?
P3 is overrated as hell on this board.
Tartarus is shit.
It's SLs are shit.
The plot is shit and it barely picks up near the tail end of it.

P4 dungeons are just reskined tartarus with doors. But yeah, Tartarus felt special and more threatening

Hmmm. Might push Nocturne ahead of DDS. Not sure yet.

Except it's nowhere near a tedious grind and they all at least have a theme and different tone.

3 isn't a grind either, especially if you're doing most of Elizabeth's quests.

Also none of it's villians come close matching Adachi as a character.
Strega is a joke and Ikutsuki is really underdeveloped so his betrayal means little.

very subjective. sorry you don't like it. It just gels with a lot of people.
P3 clicks more with me than P4.
P4 feels like an obvious direction to continue the P4 formula. and P5 feels like a refinement of P4. But again, they don't gel with me like P3.

>enjoyed climbing Tartarus

You're a rare one user

>comfy
P4 is for retards

Probably because of the music
youtube.com/watch?v=VmzGeQlyanM

>not golden

>you can get brand new, sealed copies on PS2 for like, £20
why so cheap