XIV

Is there any chance Yoshi eliminates Lalas from the game in 4.56?

Attached: a realm reborn.jpg (690x388, 87K)

No, because lalafells will dominate the world again.

Any chance he'll make the game good in 5.0?

Attached: 1511502469953.png (900x635, 547K)

god I wish
pedos need to hang

Hopefully he eliminates trannies.

If someone ever made a mod transforming all lalafells to generic hyurs or any other race, or simply hiding their model and muting their voices I'd install that shit in a heartbeat.

Attached: 1498114535179.png (352x506, 238K)

Why the FUCK didn't they just make Lyse a new character instead of ruining this poor girl

Attached: yda oh yea.jpg (1280x720, 301K)

>Go through the process of farming Hydatos for the tank/maiming gear
>End up liking the omega gearsets better because shoulderpads aren’t as big/more aesthetically pleasing
life is suffering

Because they needed you to start on friendly terms with her from the start, so might as well kill Yda and bring in Lyse.

Attached: udkcje4cw7a21.jpg (1250x1320, 138K)

Haven't played since about 2 months after the release of Heavensward. Couple of questions:

>Is the game worth playing currently?
>Is the game infested with a disproportionately large amount of trannies?

But lalafell are the sexiest women in eorzea

yes hes going to remove the race he plays

Everyone keeps telling me to play this game.
But I'm level 30, and I haven't really been having much fun. Gameplay is boring, and forcing you to play the story quests is dumb as fuck. Does it get any better or is this just a FF fan service game?

It's a grindy MMO with a forced story shoehorned in. If that's not what you are after, then you are going to be disappointed. The story gets more much more "cockblocky" later on than it is for you now.

Well, somebody made a mod to change all Lalafell NPCs into giant present boxes

>Is the game worth playing currently?
If you want to play Shadowbringers it wouldn't hurt to get caught up. Now would be the best time to do that since all the endgame shit will be unlocked soon (no more lockouts).

>Is the game infested with a disproportionately large amount of trannies?
Most MMOs are, but a majority of the "trannies" are just the usual fare of dudes playing female characters.

Jobs don't start to feel "complete" until level 50 or 60 now. It's a bit of an issue.

It does get better but it's going to take you a bit longer to get there depending on which job you're playing.

You can finish the 2.0 story in a week. Everybody hated the story then, it gets better.
Decide for yourself, I'm not your handler.

>Does it get any better or is this just a FF fan service game?
It actually does, FFXIV is the epitome of "it gets better after 50 hours"
Every class is boring as fuck up until around 50 and Heavensward is where the story starts getting good

>this was FFXIV 9 years ago

Attached: 1.0.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

it gets better soon

Attached: 7-19-15-154872142.png (1920x1030, 3.63M)

I'm so sad there aren't pre-ARR private servers

Give me shota bunny boys or give me death!

Attached: 1524490378332.jpg (870x1060, 164K)

The only thing you'll dominate is my oven you stupid potato.

>there's actually a chance we get an androgynous bunny race with cute traps for males

Attached: 154181894943.jpg (343x423, 37K)

"i-it gets better 200 hours in, honest!" is just a shill tactic, it really doesn't

Ah....what were the most unique announcements for Shadowbringers? About 2 or 3 and 1 fan service raid.

Answer to your question probably not

Yes utter trash

Well honestly that's what I'm worried about, but at the same time MMOs really are late game games. If they payoff they do it at the end, not at the beginning. And this having such a grindy beginning makes me wonder if its worth it.

Or if I should just suck it up and redownload BDO or Tera. But still butt hurt about BDO RNG and Tera just feels lacking these days.

I want more fairies.

Attached: 1552132533389.jpg (1280x1201, 237K)

>tfw enjoying all the content, practicing my class, etc.
>Doing trials and raids because I enjoy them.
>Still can't find a group to do savage/extreme with.

Attached: 1549129261420.png (1629x1057, 1.06M)

That depends, did he announce blitzball yet?

you can pug savage/extreme easily tho

I just want to be a cute bunny boy and play the game with other cute bunny boys!

So you can get on with nobody? It was garbage

please die

I just want to experience it since it's this mythical thing now

Attached: 1549396933688.png (1146x332, 914K)

I still have that free Fantasia years ago, what race should I change to?

dont be jealous

>Will yoshi remove an entire race type necessitating the remaking of dozens of quest givers, lore, hundreds of minutes worth of cutscenes and voice acting?

>He actually does it

Isn't lala his fave race tho?

just mod your game

Attached: unknown-1.png (874x478, 149K)

lala is the race he plays for conferences to appeal to the pedojaps

>tags: child,loli
He has some explaining to do with how he veered off like that.

its a girl that hate pedos

She has some explaining to do bringing that into FF14. Not everyone wants to know she hates herself.

When's the next big thing happening?

better than stormblood at least

Will "Y'shtola" finally have a good personality in Shadowbringers?

Attached: HxuHJu0.jpg (1984x2806, 923K)

shes a cat though. pedofell

I want selene to be useful

>a cat called pedofell
Thank you for telling me their user, I'll go blacklist them.

She'll give you a good luck blowjob before you begin the the first quest

Why would he?
Lalas are great.

Attached: 1507959243789.png (600x733, 451K)

That chance is literally zero.
Viera males are rare enough to not even exist to the civilized world, or even explorers of Viera territory. Their ingame descriptions also lead us to believe that even if they DO show up as a playable race, they're going to be elezen lanklets but with rabbit ears.

The only way they could have bunny boys would be Feol, but au ra showed us that SE is never going to attempt the clan dimorphism that hyurs have ever again, even with big budget expansions.

Why would he remove that when there's the bigger shitpile of lizards/cats/soonrabbits

No you can't, people are retards. Finding a group of people who actually play video games is the only difficulty this game has.

Pedofells are limiting this game
Trash clothes
Trash emotes
Removing them would only improve the game

>Making it so there truly is only one body type in the entire game with only slight changes
>improvement

Just like 1.0 male miqo'te.

maybe then we could do more than nod in cutscenes
not seeing the problem

>lalafell are the only reason the WoL is a silent protag
You...Are hearing yourself, right?

Since Y'shtola is being possessed by Matoya, does that make it a double blowjob?

Attached: Yugirikiss.webm (1920x1080, 2.36M)

He's autistic as fuck but it's amusing at least kek

laziness is, but the less they have to work the better

they also admitted we will never get emotes that require 2 people because of lalas

Not really.
Male miqo'te are few in number because they have low birth rates compared to females, and the ones who don't make tribe leader and aren't into daily NTR strike out to become adventurers or annoying quest NPCs.

With viera they went out of their way to explain that the males not only have ridiculously low birth rates, like much lower than miqo'te men, but they're also reclusive forest NEETs.

Dude. The silent protagonist is a trope that has existed since the birth of gaming.

>haha no kokugo
Oof

On Elemental I pugged (at minimum ilvl because havent played since 4.3) O9S/O10S in two consecutive days and saw enrage a few times on O11S on the third day.

The hardest part is finding a party that doesn't say "jap onry" and the ilvl requirement isnt 390+.

who said anything about talking? in 1.0 the wol did more than nodding
lalas (unfortunately) existed but they were also a lot less lazy with cutscenes

Better question, why did they bother adding Lyse at all? There's no reason anything she did after going "lol I'm not really Yda" couldn't have been done as Yda. It was a completely pointless TWEEST that added nothing narratively.

I thought it was more to do with the fact that the story was no longer completely about you.

Attached: dc'd.jpg (1280x1808, 441K)

Yda was old and a respected fighter in the Ala Mhigan Resistance. They wanted someone younger to do a "coming of age"/"coming into role" story for someone going from naive idealist to tough, reasoned, determined leader of Ala Mhigo.

sauce?

nobody can access all the original files anymore, so never ever

If you want PvE stuff, FFXIV has the best raids on the market right now