This is the epitome of MMO perfection

This is the epitome of MMO perfection.
Say something nice about it.

Attached: 2323432321123123.jpg (900x599, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BqijsweJzFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9WuLjbDOP6I
irowiki.org/classic/Repeatable_EXP_Quests
youtube.com/watch?v=ekJqpWbI09M
excalibur-ro.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=a9OdzOz-9-I&list=PLWa6qxs0LO-v6pR8B9vVmqN-asyi8Crpp
youtu.be/L-8mOmZz3xc?t=128
rune-nifelheim.com/quests-exp.php
youtube.com/watch?v=jWo2Ak9bFvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pcqhSMT0jZk
youtube.com/watch?v=lLV1o7co23k
youtube.com/watch?v=_8C4wfXGcVs
youtube.com/watch?v=pbVAFQN9T3A
youtube.com/watch?v=m3w7L_gmnm0
youtube.com/watch?v=KLdhjSWUCzc
youtube.com/watch?v=I8B-34RBglU
youtube.com/watch?v=ki0ndCJt-4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Xb_5miwP0fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KzyVZPaGF3k
leika-ro.net
youtube.com/watch?v=XBx4zkKXJeA
youtube.com/watch?v=4iaf49XSpfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>braindead korean grindan shit
That's going to be a no from me, dawg.

Transcendants ruined the game

Are you okay? i can call an ambulance if you need it.
Nah

Attached: 12312312.jpg (850x1063, 223K)

Call one for yourself, you seem to have brain problems.

Why doesn't any other MMO give players the freedom EVE does? Why waste so much time coming up with new ways to grind, when you could give them the world?

i agree

Shadowbane did.

Used to be a charming game, then turned into generic garbage. What a shame.

Attached: DancerGypsyWander.png (1784x1104, 1.09M)

2-2 ruined the game.

Because WoW literally infected all mmos
Still have it but no good western servers.

Attached: 324423432423.jpg (800x600, 171K)

It was great but trans classes completely broke an already broken game and WoE, the greatest MMO PvP experience, got stale and boring after it was "solved".

Trans make the game even more interesting

Attached: 34324234234.jpg (850x638, 155K)

It aged like a loose turd

>third class ruined the game

FTFY

Who told you that lie?

Attached: 324234321123.png (342x412, 169K)

Technically, yes, but the terrible unbalance ruined the game forever. Creator is just better at everything, other classes just support them.

>unbalance
>ruined the game forever
But it doesn't in fact that unbalance make the game even more fun, it was always fun to see a Super Novice in pvp killing any trans classes, or even a ninja/gunslinger.

> Creator is just better at everything, other classes just support them
*carts you and infinite stuns you*

Attached: 432432423.jpg (850x1247, 298K)

>Game has now spent way more time in its renewal form than in its original one
>Enough time that they are actually doing another renewal-like revamp
Time flies way too fast.

Attached: 1527638106416.jpg (575x446, 74K)

>SN killing anyone competent
Good joke. And killing undergeared people in the pvp room gets old really fast.

>stun
Good luck, I'm behind 97 vitality.

I play Nova RO on occasion. It's kinda shitty because gear is such a god damn crapshoot with the way upgrading works in this game.

Renewal is shit

Hows nova? i like how they get new updates but
>@go
>warper npc
It really ruins the experience.
>97 vit
Found the reathena baby.
Explain why.

Attached: 4051050.jpg (536x806, 92K)

That's not Runescape

I dunno I just play it solo and I don't have a problem with warpers and @go. I mean, it's fun until you get to max level but trying to gear out a max level character is either a massive time sink, a massive money sink, or both.

>explain why
because it homogenizes all classes into screenwide DPS shit that can epic solo MVPs and content

it also fucks up EXP scaling so you get LESS EXP for killing things above or below you, so there's no EXP reward for hitting bigger things or consistent reward when hitting smaller things

I mean, I like certain Renewal mechanics and I like that they added instances/content, but I also hate those Eden quests and bounty board shit. I liked the stat, ATK/MATK changes because weapons shouldn't rely on +10 quad carded shit, makes no sense. 2x carded weapons are still better for SPECIFIC mobs if you want to maximize damage but it's not sense for 4x shit tier weapons to be the best.

>because it homogenizes all classes into screenwide DPS shit that can epic solo MVPs and content
That's actually a lie mostly because the new formulas and also that depends of the server, you actually party more in renewal than in pre-renewal.
>it also fucks up EXP scaling
I agree with you in this point, i always hated restrictions.
>but I also hate those Eden quests and bounty board shit
Pre renewal also had those meme quest of kill for exp or bring certain items.

Attached: 655643534.jpg (850x638, 216K)

pre renewal had much more convoluted quests which game EXP and were as much a chore as actual grinding, eden shit is just kill X

Some examples?

Attached: 15501151061515015.jpg (1710x1702, 530K)

It was the beginning of the end.

Should've just added 2-3's like they planned

I miss being a merchant and selling reds outside payon cave.

>MMO devs so obsessed with being WoW they never made a single MMO that could ever surpass RO

That new artist sucks.

youtu.be/BqijsweJzFQ

Have some nostalgia bro

>gunner
>killing anyone

Eye of Hellion Quest
Lost Child
Sign Quest

I wish I could go back

Attached: 2315_1281259540271.jpg (504x504, 96K)

it's like I'm really in prontera ;~;

so like, every mmorpg's out there right?

Attached: SOFAST.png (420x420, 303K)

I don't even know what that is haven't stopped playing after advanced jobs ruined the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=9WuLjbDOP6I

Attached: 1530933080683.gif (240x180, 167K)

What happened to tree of savior?
*desperado you*
Those are world quest and still in renewal, eden quest are literally the pre-renewal npc quest for exp irowiki.org/classic/Repeatable_EXP_Quests
We can't, it's over now plus we are more old.
>shield boomerang animation
the anime was kinda shitty but the animation of the shield boomerang was cool.

Attached: 65654654.jpg (600x600, 111K)

>What happened to tree of savior?

Become loaded with p2w microtransactions and rampant botting and GMs who didn't give a shit.

basically modern RO

ToS never came close to surpassing RO. The beta was kind of sort of fun, but after that it just kept moving in the same direction as every other MMO.

It came out and it ditched everything that was good about RO to be another shitty quest-guided theme park game and everyone stopped playing it after a month.

Nah, here's the real heavy hitter

youtube.com/watch?v=ekJqpWbI09M

excalibur-ro.net/

I liked certain Trans classes as it made them viable, unfortunately we all know that Acid Demo is OP as shit. I think every class had a more fair niche than pre-trans did, only Creator's fucked the balance up hardcore. Renewal though just went full steam ahead into shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=a9OdzOz-9-I&list=PLWa6qxs0LO-v6pR8B9vVmqN-asyi8Crpp

>4 players online
lmao

>Those are world quest and still in renewal, eden quest are literally the pre-renewal npc quest for exp irowiki.org/classic/Repeatable_EXP_Quests
>Classic
iRO Classic isn't actually the same as the old iRO. Those quests are new.

Post your favorite class

Attached: fullspirit.png (118x111, 11K)

WoE is unsolvable, since it's constantly locked in a cycle of

>everyone is running 0 VIT to counter Creators,
>people stop bring so many Creators
>with less Creators, everyone stars getting full divested and running lotsa VIT
>now that everyone's getting their asses divested and have lotsa VIT, everyone goes back to playing Creator
>cycle repeats

Attached: 1523979708533.png (260x260, 70K)

Fuck arrows though.

Attached: 191432fa5a_82836336_o2.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

youtu.be/L-8mOmZz3xc?t=128
That fucking DEVOTION after that.

Attached: 1552314068266.gif (240x180, 337K)

That still seems pretty solved to me. The problem is that vit and acid demo are both too good.

That isn't Guild Wars 1.

Are not: rune-nifelheim.com/quests-exp.php
Theres even info about it in ratemyserver.

Attached: 480155.jpg (600x754, 217K)

Star Glad...
I stopped playing in 2009. Don't even know how much the game changed.

Attached: 1544897462865.jpg (300x300, 39K)

There's a Star Emperor now

Guild Wars is not an mmo by its own description. There's a difference between having mmo elements and being an mmo.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWo2Ak9bFvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pcqhSMT0jZk

youtube.com/watch?v=lLV1o7co23k

hhhhnnngggggg

Attached: 1442198428106.jpg (710x710, 230K)

Before you fuckers argue over this for 200 replies, that depends by server. Some regions had those quests pre-renewal, others did not.

youtube.com/watch?v=_8C4wfXGcVs

>If you're single you're stuck in the bar
>you can literally drink yourself to death too

>that quest in einbroch that give you a nude massage as reward

I'd imagine someone out there tried to fix Renewal XP mechanics in a private server, or is that too ingrained in the code to even fuck with?

it's an extremely easy fix that is generally on a large portion of renewal servers, since most servers do copy each other for various things

Reading and watching videos about. Looks very cool. I aways loved the Union skilll but is so limited...
Also
>bio 5
The fuck.

Considering newer games, I'm amazed how little balancing they gave thought on the classes. I mean even now they struggle to grasp people don't want to fuck their party mates over by being a thorn on their side because your class can't do anything. Only now they are addressing some shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=pbVAFQN9T3A
I still wish they'd just stick to making the classes not jokes or for RP value rather than add screenwide aoes and big spammers that kill shit absurdly fast.
It flopped at the start due to a multitude of issues, slowly trickled in improvements, then started pumping all kinds of scummy mobile and kMMO bullshit, to the point exploiters and whales could destroy any content easily. they keep reworking how the class system works every few months because they want to make every class combination viable. problem is that they dont actually play the game, so you have stuff like classes being nerfed into unplayable or buffed into globally used by all builds. that doesnt fix a ton of issues people have with the game, but give it slight bursts in lifeforce that devs capitalize with all kind of scummy p2w & lootbox shit.
they tied pve gear grind with pvp so a lot of people are fuming because tos pvp is garbage. they even tried their own woe kind of thing, but currently it is bugged so nobody can do it :^)
optimization, itemization and balance are still way better than at the start, but thats just because at the start it was so fucking embarrassing it was genuinely offensive.

Attached: 25e761e939cfa83fa2ee4d903a267439.png (339x466, 249K)

wasnt woe always fucking disgusting though? people just sitting on their asses 90% of the time then rushing breaking on the last second with some god items knight or assassin to break the emperium? never participated on SE.

Soul Linker. Links were nice to have on parties since some of their effects were pretty good even without a setup for them, but Ka-buffs + Warm Wind made shit so fucking comfy to play. Without Expanded classes, I'd say Auto Sage, even if it is kind of a joke build on most parties.

>Bragi is being nerfed

Only took them what? 13 years or so?

Attached: 1528214363561.png (303x311, 119K)

If the majority of its players mutually agree that you need to play on a private server in order for the experience to be good, because said private server introduces quality of life improvements that the developers are too retarded to implement, then it's not as good as you think.

Do you have a learning disability?

Not even Bragi, Bard and Dancer are basically getting cut down completely. No flashing, no stacking, no stat affection, no dancing lessons.
Sure, they were top tier support, but that was the cost of being able to do literally nothing else.

Not meaning any offense but you sound like you'd enjoy single player RPGs more. MMORPGs are kind of eternal timesinks that try to milk any money you have and force a job like behavior from you.

why do you write like a retard?

I will NEVER forget my time with that game. I will always be seeking a new game to replace it. I don't think I'll ever find it.

You will never fill the void.

Attached: 564748.jpg (696x800, 138K)

I just want friends. RO was a time when I had friends.

I know. Cut my life into pieces.

Attached: 1539223742691.jpg (1098x735, 228K)

The internet was different in that everyone was more social, now... welp you already know hows the internet lol.

The problem was Bragi was always so fucking strong that since it's introduction the game was always divided into "builds that assume a bard is nearby to give you Bragi, and builds for friendless losers", and that was retarded.

You're only telling me things I already know. Maybe someday I'll find a home.

kys and you will find it lol

Internet is still social, but social around places like Discord and other social medias. People make parties there then head to the game they want.

True, not like it mattered since 99.9% it was a slave alt.

I'd say it mattered, since having a slave alt was a hassle. Also because as the game went on and stronger and stronger buffs were added it was coming to a point were you'd play with like 5 clients open just for slave alts.

Yeah but that's cancer because discord is awful and I shouldn't have to hang around a shitty chatroom to find friends to play games. I should just find friends in games.

Is it time to bring back /rog/ on /vg/?

need a server first

I doubt that happens anymore due to how automatized party creation and viable solo play became, though you could try guilds who will just point you toward their discord. I never felt it that different than you average mirc or ts, just a different interface. Or even in game for that matter, having a whole guild disband because a guy who mained a fucking baby priest and logged in only to sit and chat at the city said something was a thing even back then. Social places have always been cancer and awful and full of drama, but it's the only place I managed to bond with people over the internet.

Press F to pay respects.

Attached: 2019-01-21_20-20-49.png (765x758, 472K)

No, it was literally discord shit circlejerking festival so it's not worth it.

user pls

not like anyone actually did the quest sure some people but most people would just grind lets be realistic here

I miss 2000's anime style fanart

Attached: Summertime_Skeleton.jpg (480x600, 79K)

people will just split pre-post renewal and different servers because some boogeyman and die off again.

press S to spit on the fucking grave
S

>WoW tier gameplay
S

What happened with the first RO2?

it flopped too

It was scrapped shortly after release together with its amazing OST in favor of the game's 2nd iteration. The only track that remained was the login screen one.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3w7L_gmnm0

S

>It literally takes almost a decade for Gravity to shut this shit down
Funny as hell, since Chinese devs have been doing what people wanted since the fucking start. Shitload of people I know including people who never played RO now play RO Mobile without even knowing the original. Even the weird ass knock off titles that play nothing like RO have more love for Ragnarok than Gravity ever had.

Attached: 59f0981bf96e6dc0564840993a70e334.jpg (2208x1242, 665K)

>play ROM
>it's another "do the quest path and get max lvl in a week game"
>has literal gacha shit, actual fucking skills locked behind a tree that's only upgradeable via timelocked bullshit or cash shop bullshit

And that's not to say anything of having to play in a fucking touchscreen and all the limitations that come with that. The game has cute shit like hand-holding other players and such, but come on. It's trash.

Was it true that there were no porings in ro2?

That's not social, that's cliques. That's circle-jerks. Fuck them and their cancer.

Dude.
Dude.
The game literally has autoplay.
Acceptable botting.
And EVERYTHING is "gather 999999999999999999999999999999999999 jellopy from these mobs" when you get a hudred of people ENFORCED botting.
Have you EVER played a game that says "yeah, its a chore, but you're not supposed to play lol just leave your phone burning battery and getting hot as fuck for hours so you get these quests/items"? Why would you EVER design a game like this?

I said they love the original, we have everything like original RO and several features and changes the original should've had, but it is FAR from being a game I'd play or put anywhere close to RO.

I heard pic/related was going to be like it but it was never released here in the west so guess we'll never know for sure ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=KLdhjSWUCzc

Attached: MMO Secret of Mana.png (855x469, 330K)

Well, since you said they were "doing what people wanted since the start", it sounded like you really saw the game as a worthy successor. That said, I do agree that even though it's garbage it's still closer to original RO than any of the the two 2s.

/rog/ is up lads:

>first post

Just as expected

You fucker now you will bring more cancer to us, thanks faggot.

True, I meant what people wanted as a more faithful sequel. In truth, RO sequels should probably never have happened and Gravity should've improved on RO, especially now that RO2 is closing down globally before RO (and RO will probably still live till 2050 considering people keep making PServers).

youtube.com/watch?v=I8B-34RBglU

>No attachment to this theme because I left before Moscovia was added

Attached: 1551350878561.jpg (500x375, 56K)

>leaving that early

Casual

Do you remember?

youtube.com/watch?v=ki0ndCJt-4s

real thread with a server we have been memeing around in. we dont play trash like nova anymore

Meh the game still isn't super p2w but required pvp being tied to progression is ultimately what killed the game for me. It would be fine on its own but at this point in the game pvp is dominated by people who exploited the shit out of the game since launch and continue to do so to this day, and the majority of the playerbase is like this now. So now your choices are join in a big zerg ball with the faggot BRs or quit. Shame.

>Some guy walking around with +40 shit
>Think this shit will go away once next patch hits, or they'll be forced to use it forever because the exploit was fixed
>New gear comes out
>+40 in a few days again

That and
>Farm 4 good weapons
>0 Pot on +9 and other amazing rolls
>Also have you heard about Ichors and other billion shit you'll have to grind for?

That and the billion Necrobots on every map that is even usable.

See faggots, see why we don't like Ragnarok generals it's always the same shit

muh server > ur server

everytime

music

what is wrong with nova?

>Devs finally fix necrobotting
>Re:build releases, it's really good and makes the game decently challenging again
>Within 2 days people have found a new way to afk farm
>Will never be banned

ToS is good ideas ruined by BRs: the game.

>ruined by brs
How ? all that shit happened in NA klaipeda it was mostly americans who abused of that shit.

ToS is good art, music and class concepts ruined by Retard Devs: the game

>Replying this to me
Lol

Most of us are on Silute.

Attached: 1549509065566.gif (272x320, 884K)

Nah even on Klai most of the cheaters are subhuman BRs and the occasional Chinese kid. Not gonna say there's no cheating Americans but even on the NA servers it's mostly self-hating BRs.

Was this shit ever any good?

No, not really. RO2 was nothing like its predecessor, it was Ragnarok Online in name only. It was a literal WoW clone with an anime paint coat slapped onto it. Still, I have fond memories of it.

Attached: ss+(2014-08-08+at+11.37.15).jpg (1591x890, 512K)

Yeah I know it was a WoW clone I'm wondering if it ever became a good WoW clone. Hell, even a average WoW clone.

>everyone who doesnt want renewal trash is nova

kill yourself

But how do you even play this without knowing chinese? From what I understand the english not-tencent version is totally different.

There's a few people that got boss cards as really early drops, so I guess that was nice.

LEIKABROS WW@

Renewal was good until 150 level cap. They actually put effort into balancing the classes albeit by introducing many new gears (instead of modifying existing skills). It's the 175 cap patch that was retarded.

>social as fuck
>can roam around freely with no annoying handholding
>can train wherever you want
>no infinite linear obligatory quest-lines bullshit
>the way you distribute your stats and skills actually matter
>actually fun and unique classes
I want to go back...

Attached: 1530706529329.jpg (500x521, 49K)

>Creator is just better at everything
Maybe if you play on shitty pvp server with welfare acid bottles. But in real server, people had to farm their bottles themselves, that's the downside of having OP skill. You couldn't spam it all day.

Not really, it's just behind on updates (like normal RO)

>8 years
Someone update that already.

Reminder that /rog/ is back lads:

What?

You mean bots just made AD cheap as fuck to use and then you spammed the fuck out of it? The "you have to farm items to use the skill, so it can be overpowered as all fuck" idea never works, dude

Not playing on some dead as fuck server

>just leave your phone burning battery
emulator exists, y'know

>Ragnarok Mobile, because you want to play Ragnarok Online, a game that works solely on computers, not on your computer, so you use an emulator to make Ragnarok Mobile playable on your computer, when you could just play Ragnarok Online instead
Am I retarded or this is a real thing?

>when you could just play Ragnarok Online instead
Name the server then, faggot.

What's the point of playing on private RO servers? They're all dead. The only exist to be glorified pvp arena servers. You're not playing an MMO at that point.

Whichever your heart desires? Better than emulating a game that has enforced botting for the love of God.

yeah but like a billion of 3rd class skills require weirdass reagents that are way more expensive than whatever shadow chaser bot farmed reagent on extreme competitive prices on prontera using catalog offers
despite all that, geneticists still run everything down with a single spell

To be fair, RO is the game with God equipment and MvP cards.

At least those can't be botted, unless you count botting so hard you make the billions to straight up buy one of them

Do you remember?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xb_5miwP0fQ

Attached: 1443416069584.png (205x246, 4K)

Avoiding official server bs including paid items? Not like Pservers don't have those though.
With the amount of shit like manuals, eden and whatever miracle medicine is, it can't be rates either.

That's the thing, fag. There's no good server anymore. At least the mobile game was new, had contents I'd never seen before, and full of players. I'd rather play it than another empty private server #1341.

There's no perfect server, official or private. If you want to play RO in 2019, you have to make some sacrifices. That said, I don't understand why you'd make your server population one of those sacrifices. I'm pretty sure people who play private servers just don't want to admit they do it so they can PvP all day long and nothing else.

what server are we playing lads

See

RO soundtrack is a masterpiece

Attached: 1538240277216.jpg (500x472, 15K)

No stop making me remember that there won't ever be populated servers.

>actually fun and unique classes
Will a game ever have this again?

You could just play the official ones... then?
>At least the mobile game was new, had contents I'd never seen before, and full of players.
Feels like you actually just wanted a new experience, and the population is just a side effect. Doesn't matter, play it to your hearts desire, and sorry for my rudeness calling it a bot enabling game, I'll refrain from now on.

it was a glorified chat room but it had soul

Attached: 1536748319403.png (1024x768, 1.29M)

ToS had it and it decided it was a bad idea.
>Sadhu
>Dievdirby
>Kabbalist
>Templar
>Squire
>Alchemist
>Sapper
>Druid
>Oracle
>Pardoner
>Necro
>Centurion
>Cataphract
>Quarrel Shooter

It had WAY too many classes from the start, that was the problem.

I agree, but 90% of them can only be played and built one way, not like there is any reason to be overwhelmed.

>tfw just sitting at prontera or aldebaran looking at people fighting or just talking

i miss it bros

Those classes are still in the game though and function largely the same way except Centurion.

stop... i made some of the best memories in that game. me and friend even ran a few private servers. one of which we scammed a lot of people in and when my friend accidently deleted a back up we said we got hacked and everyones characters had to be deleted. surprisingly people stayed.

there was also this hunter who was hacking above 99 stats somehow and we couldn't ban him. he was chill and didn't do anything crazy but it was hilarious because we had no idea how to ban him so we just said he has a visual glitch on his stats and no one needs to worry.

>Sadhu

That shit was so fucking cool aesthetically.

Attached: sadhu.jpg (867x1354, 368K)

>actually trying to get people to play official server
>in fucking 2019
Heh, I'm done with this.

Once again, all I can do is apologize. I never meant to attack you, though now looking back on my posts I was coming off rather toxic.

Yeah he should have tried to pitch a shitty private server instead, that would have been much better. All modern RO servers are shit, private and official are just two different flavors of shit.

There are private servers who have less microtransaction and more people then the official ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzyVZPaGF3k
This for me because I was a bard

Fuck off miguelito.

leika-ro.net

i member

Attached: RO_AppleOfArcher.png (280x148, 9K)

>private servers with more people than the official ones
Maybe if you're looking at restart or something.

>online: 116

Attached: wooooow.jpg (193x270, 14K)

ROM is garbage, though.

based

It's just something to waste time while waiting for Tencent RO.

All of those classes had some original thought put into them then got simplified and diluted to the point their fun aspect got removed in favor of straightforward ideas (or outright removed)

>Sadhu
Originally meant to make more use of OOB, now OOB is basically a cursor.
>Diev
Ausrine and Owl direction getting removed, mainly.
>Kabba
Went from "going to be around using numbers" to "staple mmorpg healer".
>Templar
All Guild functions were supposed to come off him, basically neutered in favor of more of the usual MMORPG approach. Arguably still keeps a bit of it's charm but it's more of a PvP class rather than THE guild leader.
>Squire
Don't know why I added, ignore.
>Alchemist
Aside from hom eternal development, briquetting, awakening and magnum opus being reduced or outright removed.
>Sapper
Literally just Broom Trap, haven't tried after Re:Build. Originally seemed to involve some tactics setting up shit with claymore, hide and spike trap, got reduced to put down aoes and move on.
>Druid
Mob transformation, area based spells (grass being actually relevant). Now you have your usual MMORPG spells.
>Oracle
Mostly bitter because of how Forecast got removed and now plays like your usual support class.
>Pardoner
Oblation and shop/scrolls being extremely restrictive. (Now also applies to runecaster I guess? Though originally should've been Enchanter)
>Necro
Mostly shoggoth image being made out of bodies alongside with being affected heavily by the card, though the latter is already done by Sorcerer so I get why it changed.
>Cata
They placed a lot of importance on Impale, only to have almost everyone skipping it. It mostly plays the same but unique stuff getting ignored in favor of straightforward skills is kind of the theme here.
youtube.com/watch?v=XBx4zkKXJeA
>Quarrel Shooter
Rose tinted glasses, my bad. The newer Quarrel Shooter if anything is more unique, even if weaker. youtube.com/watch?v=4iaf49XSpfY

Who TalonRO here

>epitome of MMO perfection
but that's not Star Wars Galaxies

>tfw you'll never club seals with your guild between WoP and MVP farming again

Attached: 1524717479098.jpg (2560x1920, 467K)

>club seals
now i feel sad about old times

>tfw you could never muster up the autism to make a 99/50 first job character

I always wanted one for the novelty

Attached: 1453839422071.png (622x563, 600K)

Say what you want about it being chatrooms and shit. But Ragnarok thought me how to buy and sell

>@warp

Attached: 1439434954081.png (1194x810, 152K)

Riveting discussion you're having there.

Attached: firefox_2019-03-16_06-34-22.png (537x628, 47K)

>wanted to play with /vg/ some ragnarok
>then i see this
Yeah, private servers are a mistake why not giving you @items and @maxlevel