Zelda 2020

Zelda 2020 will be revealed at E3 2019.

Engine is a slightly upgraded Breath of the Wild engine.

Expansive caves exist as well as underwater areas.

Game is still very open with you being able to visit many different locations with only the tools you obtain from the start, some are locked behind progression points however.

New runes and tools such as the hookshot return and are upgradeable akin to Armor.

Weapon durability returns with some tweaks.

Post BotW.

I will answer any questions I can in the next 30 minutes.

Attached: Zelda-Art.jpg (2902x1444, 254K)

What's the story gonna be about?

zelda gets kidnapped by ganon and you have to save hyrule

Why do you come onto this website to lie to retarded children

I don't know any substantial details about the story. But I do know its post Breath of the Wild and Guardians have been integrated into certain villages as helpers.

Amending to this reply OP, do you this kind of thing because you are an underachiever in real life?

What are the new weapon tweaks?

Post proof

Any changes to healing from the menu?

Ah yes those direct sequels Nintendo is so fond of

>Weapon durability returns
Aaaaand it's shit again.

Are there dungeons/areas similar to hyrule castle from botw?

Durability is increased and you can repair items as long as they are not broken. Some weapons never break, but you can't use them until they are repaired, similar to the Master Sword. Once their durability is used up, they cannot be repaired. Weapon breaking hits also do more damage than before.

1. Are there 'real' dungeons and puzzles?

2. Are there lots more unique enemies or is it just another re-skin fest?

3. is there a distinct soundtrack, or just ambient melodies?

>Majora's Mask
>Phantom Hourglass
>Spirit Tracks
>A Link between Worlds.
There's a precedent for the Zelda series mate.

Most seems to function the same, although there are function wheels now. Similar to Monster Hunter World.

are the colors actually not fucking washed out trash this time?

I haven't actually seen the interiors of any of the dungeon interiors so it's hard to say for certain. There was a large structure that looked to be carved in the face of a mountain that I assume was a dungeon.

Oh shit thats pretty neat. Is there a system that allows you to give modifiers to weapons? Like for example poisoning a sword blade or enchanting it to make it a frost sword?

>But I do know its post Breath of the Wild and Guardians have been integrated into certain villages as helpers.
[Doubt intensifies]
When has a zelda game ever reused major key enemies?
They usually went for something new and unrelated to other zelda games.

>Expansive caves exist as well as underwater areas.
I’ll believe it when I see it

Dungeons look to return, though I can't say if they're more like BotW or Twilight Princess as I haven't seen details other than parts of the map where they look to exist.

Whoops. Forgot to take my name off.

>When has a zelda game ever reused major key enemies?
Phantoms, who were upgraded from mere enemies in Phantom Hourglass to controllable helpers in Spirit Tracks.

As for unique enemies, there seems to be more variety. There are giant bird creatures and ghosts alongside what look like armored bokoblins.

I haven't heard any details on soundtrack.

So you've seen the map? Is it Hyrule? Is it the same map as BotW?

Will there be proper dungeons this time?

Will side quests feature heavily, like in Majora's mask?

I didn't see anything like that. So I can't say for sure.

eh, personally i wouldn't hold portable games to the same standard as home console mainline games.

What's the music like? Is it going for traditional or more low key piano.

>When has a zelda game ever reused major key enemies?
If someone told you five years ago Zelda would be open-world, you would have probably laughed in their face, but reusing enemies is now too hard to believe?

I've seen portions of the map, some areas I'm unfamiliar with while others landmarks from Hyrule seem to exist.

What about Link's design, is he still using the champion tunic or is he more classic?

Will we see more emotion from Link, instead of the dead fish he was every time he learned about the death of his friends?

Landmarks such as...? If you're going to make a leak, at least commit to some details instead of this vague shit.

>If someone told you five years ago Zelda would be open-world
that's nothing new for a zelda game tho.

But zeldas have always been open world. Hell, they invented the modern open world in OoT.

I didn't see a champion tunic, but he looks just about the same as Breath of the Wild Link.

Why do you morons always fall for the same fake shit threads time and time again?

Is it the same Link? If so is he older? If not, what does he look like?

Can we pat dogs?

So green with a floppy hat?

Seconding this. Why would we play as the same Link?

Will the motorcycle be back?

>Weapon durability returns with some tweaks.

Aw fuck, fucking why? Fuck damnit all to hell. I hate this mechanic, absolutely hate it. Hopefully we will get something like RDR2 where it doesn't break just gets rusty and all you need to do is oil it up in 5 seconds or I will go crazy.

Lake Hylia looked nearly identical, and I'm almost positive the town I saw was just a bigger Kakariko village with Guardians inside.

At E3? This has to be fake. This would overshadow links awakening entirely, bad marketing choice. Why would they reveal such big zelda now and not after?

I don't know if it's the same Link, but he looks nearly identical, I couldn't give you a significant difference.

I want extraordinary mounts and transformations in the game.
Perhaps even playable characters beyond Link that you can find and ally with.

Attached: 1513065695885.png (564x276, 113K)

Asking the important questions.

Sadly I don't know.

At E3? This has to be fake. This would overshadow links awakening entirely, bad marketing choice. Why would they reveal such big zelda now and not after?

link's awakening is a remake and not brand-new
it's not going to break records and get 90s from everywhere like botw did

What makes you the most excited about the game and why should we believe you?

They know there's no way Link's Awakening is going to be a mainstream success like BOTW, it's an old-school style game most normalfags didn't play or don't rememeber, but if they reveal the new Zelda to be late 2020, the wait will be unbearable and they will catch quite a few people looking at it like an "appetizer" before the main dish arrives.

Question to OP: how is it that you know this no less than 3 months before E3? Sorry its just leaks that are true tend to happen closer to a date of reveal.... you gotta prove yourself somehow, while not endangering your position if this is real of course, you know fake leaks happen all the time here and ppl wont buy it just like that

is Ganondorf in the game?

>Expansive caves exist
we draugr caves now

>lies on the internet
Why do people STILL fall for this?

Attached: 1450906741124.png (300x300, 44K)

>Dark Link was actually a drow.

Attached: 39c.jpg (640x659, 82K)

>Lake Hylia looked nearly identical
So is it the same map as BotW? Still in Hyrule?
Is there a time jump?
What about water and cave exploration, where is that being integrated?
And does it look better than BotW?

You realize there is a 99% chance OP is a lying faggot, right?

>Engine is slightly upgraded

in what way? performance or did it look the same

Agreed, Skyward Sword couldn't hold a candle to Spirit Tracks.

Yes, of course.
Doesn't mean I can't have my fun and see what shit he comes up with.

Evidence? Or do you also know the lottery numbers?
Are real dungeons coming back? Are combat techniques from previous Zelda like WW & TP coming back too? Are enemies more varied?

Majora's Mask says helloooo.

Can you play as Zelda or Linkle?

And a 1% chance they're right.

And like said, it can be fun

Attached: 1550538896746.png (330x278, 98K)

The leaker kingzell who leaked last direct 100% right said TWICE that there would be a big zelda for BotW fans next year.... this COULD be real...

Is there more Kass?

Is Koizumi directing?

I love Kass!

Attached: husbando 8.0.jpg (4865x4865, 2.96M)

Holy autism

Fucking thank GOD.

Lots of questions. I'm out of time, let me answer a few more.

This looks like it takes place in the near future after Breath of the Wild, I would be surprised if it were 100+ years after, I'm betting sooner. But I don't know the specifics.

I've been told the engine is upgraded, as far as visually it looked mostly the same, I'm probably not the best person to ask for a technical breakdown.

Other than that, I'm done. If you want to know my hopes, I hope Magic returns in some form. I have no indication that it has so far which saddens me.

Thanks for the questions. Have fun!

You're a lying retard.

Attached: JdYufZ8.jpg (1600x1413, 163K)

No, that's not fair. I need to know if my husband is back in the game.

Attached: Husbando.jpg (3000x3000, 2.61M)

Kass returns home to live with his wife and children as god intended.

Not canon, sorry!

Attached: proof of marriage.png (1953x704, 140K)

>Someone making sense!
>Better run!

>Doctoring photos

My dad works at nintendo and confirmed Kass has requested a restraining order from you.

He is happily married and at home with his chicks.

Please leave him alone. Thank you.

Jesus, you really want to uphold your perfect heterosexual nuclear family fantasy, don't you?

Kass is married to me, his former wife was his beard and he had kids with her for their society's sake.

Attached: D1Y0h9gUwAA-jHA.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1707, 298K)

none of this information is new can you fuck off

Xir please, he's teaching his daughters how to sing, they are beautiful singers your presence not only upsets him but also the community. It is not healthy for either of you, do what makes him happy if you truly love him.

His wife is expecting, we ask you to understand.

can you tell the developers to make this game actually good and actually having combat and story? please tell them to add better combat so i wont snooze my ass off

>Kass autist has returned
Fuck off, faggot.

>Game is still very open with you being able to visit many different locations with only the tools you obtain from the start, some are locked behind progression points however.

care to explain in more detail?

Will link get another sexy costume?

Um.. what? Kass and I have left together to explore the world, lol.

I never left? I love Kass!

Attached: 340.png (2560x1440, 3.39M)

>flop
>flop
>flop of a flop
>flop
There’s also a precedent for the Zelda series sequels
Also you forgot links adventure dumbass

Kill yourself

>botw casualized dark souls combat
>botw2 casualiZed mhw casualized combat

Xir it's time to let go.

Attached: 0967249064902649026294.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

>Zelda “developer” doesn’t even know the Zelda stuff
Kek

>sequel """leak"""
>It's dumb obvious fanfiction

nigga I don't even mind a good fake leak but are you even trying

OH NO NO NO
KASSFAG BTFO

oh man yeah remember those real puzzles in previous Zelda games? push the block and shoot the eye/switch to continue
man such headscratchers

True hurts user deal with it

Yes, we've visited his children in the past. It's normal behavior.. you're really grasping at straws user.

Why are you pretending to be someone else?

Attached: 89.jpg (3840x2160, 406K)

Xir please, you've made the children very uncomfortable, that time you started dilating and asking kass if he would inject silicone for you...

Xir please understand and let him be happy. your presence causes him nothing more than pain.

Attached: 442674978264968534.png (455x101, 5K)

>this denial
HOO BOY

Im sure it would, if literally anything you said was true. Go jerk off your dog, you dumb fag.

May I redirect you back to this, Thanks, have another picture of me and my husband, whom we are married to eachother, on Satori mountain.

Further--why are you insinuating that I'm a tranny? I don't do any of that weird unhealthy stuff like sex changes or sillicone injecting, that's bizarre.

Attached: 369.png (2560x1440, 3.86M)

Holy fucking autism Batman

Xir please, I understand that you will never know the joy that this woman feels in her chlocea as kass drops his bird goo into her and she cooks for him after he's tuckered out.

But please, you have to stop dilating that is link a friend of kass. This obsession needs to stop.

Attached: 3902673096409643.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

>Weapon durability returns with some tweaks.
just give us a real crafting mechanic system damnit

That was really gross. Please don't speak about my husband in such a rude and lewd manner ever again.

Attached: 126.png (265x265, 92K)

Xir please, I know it upsets you that you will never know this woman's abject joy of being with her husband and their children as he passes on his knowledge to his love of music to those that he truly loves.

But please. It's enough Xir. You're over 25, the gay death takes you.

Please stop calling me Xir, I'm Kass' husband, I am a male, I was born a male, the doctors said I'm a male, I have an XY chromosome set, thanks.

Attached: kass smile.jpg (960x480, 155K)

So it's BOTW 2? Your probably full of shit but Im down for that.

Xir please, I understand your plight and you have my condolences but you're over 25 now, it's time to take off the stockings.

Link is a heterosexual male who loves zelda, he is not a transexual. It's time to stop.

Kass deeply loves his wife and she feeds him food every single day as he shoots globs of cum into her waiting hole.