This thing is going to be an embarrassing...

This thing is going to be an embarrassing, barely functioning mess and all the zoomers are going to laugh at us and at the entire franchise
How can we prevent this?

Attached: s-t-a-l-k-e-r-2.png (1280x720, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hJN33X99e0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stalker is a zoomer franchise it came out in 2007

Also i thought i filtered zoomer and boomer shit so why did this thread show up?

I don't really think anyone is expecting it to be good, OP. You're better off placing your bets on the Escape from Tarkov devs to make RUSSIA 2028 a couple of years from now

>This thing is going to be an embarrassing, barely functioning mess
so just like the entire series? :^) pathetic boomers

>This thing is going to be an embarrassing, barely functioning mess

So it is staying faithful to the first game?

So I have stalker on steam from when I bought it like 10 years ago, is it able to be modded without a bunch of bullshit or should I just get the gog version/pirate it?

you should be fine unless you try using older AMK mods
If you do play them you're able to revert the steam version of the game to 1.0005

Cool. Was hoping not to have to pirate it or anything like that. Thanks m8. Does the stalker general on /vg/ still have that infographic about what mods to use and all that? Not trying to change it too wildly just something to make vanilla less prone to shitting itself.

>2007
some Yea Forumsirgins werent even born yet

JUST GIVE ME A PROPER STALKER SEQUEL FUCKKKKKK WHY DO STALKER FANS HAVE TO SUFFER. JUST LOOK AT HOW PASSIONATE THEY ARE THE GAMES ARE STILL BEING MODDED LIKE CRAZY TO THIS DAY. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: DwVEuZIWsAEZgj6.jpg (675x591, 34K)

>How can we prevent this?
Why in the fuck would I want to prevent it? That's exactly what I want out of stalker.

You can start by not projecting so hard

They should, I haven't been in a good while but their OP is usually 3 or so posts long

I want a mod where I join based Duty and wipe out the Freedom scum completely, is there any other mods other then the faction wars one that let me destroy a faction?

blame Sergei

Why are people so sure this will be had exactly?

I DO, THAT FUCKING SLAV BITCH SELFISH MOTHERFUCKER NEEDS TO EAT SHIT AND SELL THE RIGHTS TO SOMEONE WHO CAN DO IT

Attached: 1524842515545.jpg (1536x1250, 702K)

I just want it to be like the original games.
It can even use the some two decade old engine for all I care. I just want it to be a proper Stalker game not trying to pander to shit eating neo-gamers and console shitters.
I know this will never happen. They will want the lowest commen denominator widest auidence possible and to achieve that they will streamline the shit out of it, dumb it down for console controller gameplay and will incorporate some zoomer appealing story telling.
I have zero hopes. I learned my lesson for life with DNF. I don't anticipate nor expect anything good in life from anyone or anything.

>be an embarrassing, barely functioning mess
a true successor then.

Who's developing this?

Sergei, majority of the original team isn't working on it and limited knowledge on who's working on it now
We also haven't seen anything or any idea how it's going to play

All we really have to go off of is the assets from the previous attempt at stalker 2 that got cancelled
youtu.be/hJN33X99e0E

So we have no idea if it'll be good or not? Also I only played the games last year, what exactly is bad about Sergei?

The people at GSC who had nothing to do with the original Stalker games. ie. the people who just made the Stalker battle royale trash game