PC fag here with no consoles or friends with consoles. What's the cheapest way to play this game?

PC fag here with no consoles or friends with consoles. What's the cheapest way to play this game?

Attached: red-dead-redemption-2-art0205-780x428.jpg (780x428, 56K)

Install GTA V and replace cars with horses

$36 on PS4 and Xbox now. Kinda shocking considering it took like 3 years for GTAV to get that cheap.

Emulate RDR 1

sadly i got like a 3rd thru it and stopped playing it because it's not fun

Take Two wants money. Powerful investors aren't even pleased with 25 Mill in sales.

PS4 xbox? Duh

Suck me off and I'll get it to you for free bb ;)

Game of the gen. The kinda game Fromsoft and Nintendo wishes they could make

Wait for the PC version and then pirate it. Or steal a console and a physical copy.

Which one of those plastic junk boxes is cheaper?

It's on sale at the moment. Look up your local craigslist and find a cheap Xbone because everyone is trying to get rid of theirs. You can probably find one for $100.

as a gentleman of severe fiduciary deficit I can not imagine.

RDR2 is a pleb filter. Fucking amazing game with an epilogue that feels like its own game in itself.

Xbox One S

Wait for the PC release, for now it's not out on a platform that can run the game properly.

>for now it's not out on a platform that can run the game properly.
What?

it wasn't even GOTY

Makes me kinda happy. I hate R* and want them to Hurt.

the performance of the game on the platforms its aviable on is horrible

Who cares? It won 130(placing itself in the top 10 most awarded of all time for fags who larp this corporate shit up). Success and relevancy is all that matters. It has both, much more than GoW, BotW or TW3

Runs perfect on a One X.

Nice autistic lie bro. Already got my 200hrs in and by them time it comes out on PC, the next R* game will be here and you fags will have to wait yet again after the fire has already died out for the game.

>RDR2
>PC version

I can only speak for Sony, but I highly doubt that the crappy unplayable input is better on the X. One should assume that it should be able to run it properly but I thought the same about the PS4 pro. And it's fucking abysmal and sad.

If you have the disposable income to build a gaming PC, you have the income to buy a console

>after the fire has already died out for the game
Oh no whatever will I do if I can't join in on the fire of a SP movie game...
I fell for the retard console meme already got 2 playthroughs of the game and am still waiting for the game to be released on a platform that can actually run it properly..

Attached: _85730600_monkey2.jpg (660x660, 62K)

>all those potential RDR mods

Attached: 1489519416660.jpg (506x375, 177K)

Has online, obviously they are gonna release it on PC

The online is why it won't ever go to PC. People on PC would quickly fuck their gold bar economy, and they can't have that.